How does Cred Forums feel about these?

How does Cred Forums feel about these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HdWWhZ0hDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like it

Would fuck if they promised they wouldn't tell anyone.

Jungle Beat was the shining diamond in that awkward between-Country games period DK went through.

It was my first rhythm game
Now I play IIDX and still suck at it

Playing Ignited on Donkey Konga must be the highlight of my life.

Has two good games for it, so thats enough to justify its existence.

I just threw two of mine away.

HEADSTRONG I'LL TAKE YOU ON
HEADSTRONG I'LL TAKE ON ANYONE

good for some fps games but not all

You can play Divekick with it

DK Jungle Beat is the best DK game and the Japanese Donkey Konga games are golden rhythm games.

Has there been any translation patches for Japanese Donkey Kongas? Or do you even need them?

Jungle Beat is honestly one of my favorite DK games and I need to replay it badly but it wouldn't feel right without the bongos

If you've played Taiko no Tatsujin then it's pretty much the same, at most you will need some menu translations if you get lost.

It's a Rhythm Game, you don't need translation patches. That, and the setlists are all on Wikipedia. ENJOY YOUR NAMCO AND ANIMU SONGS.

When this game is over, we'll see who will be clapping.

THIS IS NOT

WHERE YOU BELONG

MY GIRLFRIENDS

I assumed as much. Just wanted to avoid having to check a wiki page to find where things are every time I play.

I feel like my hands are sore

GET GET GET GET
GOT GOT GOT GOT

The fact that these are compatible with sm4sh will never not be hilarious to me.

NEVER HAD
TO
KNOCK
ON
WOOD

Raise your hand if on Donkey Konga you blew into the microphone to simulate super quick hand clapping.

honestly i still think about all the fun i had fighting all the bosses in jungle beat slapping on those drums

guilty

youtube.com/watch?v=4HdWWhZ0hDM

GET BUSY