How much money have you spent in video games in your lifetime so far?

How much money have you spent in video games in your lifetime so far?

IN videogames?
Maybe like $10

On videogames, maybe like $200

How fucking old is that guide?
I earn more than 40k at 28 but I couldn't afford a house or kid, lest both at once. That is complete madness.

>first kiss at 15
>tfw I'm 28 and a kissless virgin

t-there's still time right bros?

Why would you care? Girls and sex are overrated.

No, people like you are always like that for a reason.

No.
Embrace it.

>loans.co.uk

THE NOSE

>rent
>ever
Jesus, what a pile of bad advice

>Age 37
>40k a year

God damn that's sad

that picture is so fucking sad

This plus

>quick let's rush everything up to 39
>and then you slowly die for 40 years while achieving nothing
Well that's a great little guide

I've done everything up to age 24 in a complete different order than this list
sounds like this guy didn't get his shit together early enough. Full time at 19? Only passed his driving test at 20? What the fuck

wizard powers soon fellow kissless virgin

I feel you brother - I am going to hit 26 soon and still haven't had the chance to feel the warmth of a female not related to me.

>buy a house
>after the government fucked everybody out of ever owning a house with their "w-we've gotta help poverty stricken crack fiends buy a house despite the fact they can't hold a job" loans

>look at buying property to let

GEE WHIZZ IT'S NOT LIKE THAT'S GOING TO END UP FUCKING THE YOUNGER GENERATION'S PROPERTY OWNERSHIP PROSPECTS IS IT BOOMERS?

>First full time job at 19
Do bongs just not go to college or what?

>.co.uk
40K a year here put you into the top 20% and you live comfortably. This isn't murrika bucks.

>aged 15
>first kiss

>first kiss at 15
LMAOOOOOOOO if you didn’t kiss a girl by 11 you should kill yourself. Fucking kisslets.

27 and in the same boat
Being a manlet is suffering.

>26 and hugless, kissless virgin
>never had a job
>passed driving test at 23
>never moved out
>only just now went back to CC

I've got all you losers beat.

"The age at which you should experience social things"

This is condescending garbage.

Also who the fuck waits until their 20 to get their driver's license? everyone gets that shit when they're 16.

>age 37
>40k a year
What the fuck, I'm 22 and I already make that.

>23 and never had a job
>just barely started looking now
>even got rejected at McDonalds
Do I just lie about work experience, at this point? I went back to uni, full-time, so is that also a problem? Please, I want to make money.

Places that I have been, general labour construction/farming is always in demand and they won't give a fuck about experience as long as you actually show up and work.

Basically, look for jobs where most of your co-workers will literally be criminals and there is no level of trust placed in you (ie. handling cash), and you will get hired.

the only three things on that list I've done (moving out, being a best man, renting) I did years earlier so I guess I get some bonus points for that

see Nearly nobody makes that much at 22 in the UK...

I guess I'm just the cream of the crop. Feels good.

>Buy two house before earning 40K a year
>The image is produced by a loan company
really makes me think

>20
>pass driving test
is this for europoors or something?

That's like 50k a year in USD right? That's decent in the Midwest but shit tier in California at least.

Wow this milestones guide is a fucking atrocity. Unless you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere this doesn't seem possible, let alone likely.

You cannot just convert and compare. The cost of life is fairly different here, taxation is different, there are lot of stuff we don't pay or barely pay while the same is very expensive in the US like education or healthcare. (Not saying the brit system is better, it's just different.)

Our wages seems low on paper (especially post-brexit with a low pound), but life isn't expensive either. With my 35K/year I have enough disposable income to go on vacations far away twice a year (for 2+ weeks each), buy everything I need and still save up some money.

Fair enough buddy, I don't live in the UK so I can't say much.

genuinely I've found that it's more effective to apply to more ambitious shit than it is to lower the bar

dead and fucking shit out applications like you've got dysentery

>26
>married
>have done everything on the list so far except for a holiday with friends
life is good.

>Married at 27
>Have a kid at 28
This is the most delusional guide I have seen in my whole life.

If you're not reproducing you're literally wasting your life.

If everything's going well then how come you are posting on Cred Forums? Something must have gone wrong along the way.

>Believing your sole purpose in life is being a baby factory when the world's already overpopulated and lacking in resources

haha what
>first kiss 15, too late
>first full time job 19, too early
>driving at 20 and buying first car at 22, way too late
>move out at 22, too late
>married at 27 and child at 28, too early
>start earning 40k a year at 37
what is wrong with the uk

What do you do?

Good.

YES, GOYIM! Get a credit, you can handle those interests. You are a smart man, my friend.

Yeah but what's the point of the kid's life? To have another kid?

Why the fuck do we do it just because it's our nature? Why do we continue to populate this miserable world? I'm happy with my lineage ending with me.