Fuck SEGA

Why is SEGA releasing Bayonetta 1 on PC if they, supposedly, have no plans to bring over 2 or 3?

>here's a taste of heaven in high-res and smooth 60fps
>if you want more you have to buy a tablet and play it in low-res with ~40fps

Like, what the hell? Are they trying to get us to buy Switches or what?

Such a fucking asshole move. I was certain the exclusive contract with Nintendo had passed when they announced the first game was coming to all platforms again.

Also, inb4
>muh delicious tears and salt memes

Everyone should get to enjoy these games even if Nintendo helped out, so fuck off.

Suck my dick salt nigger

You are honestly not missing much from 2

Agreed, I played both back to back on WiiU and ended up preferring the first game overall but can understand what OP's getting at since the franchise is basically locked to Nintendo now with the third game on the way

Because Sega only published Bayo 1 and Nintendo funded 2 and 3 you fucking retard.
How about you actually research this shit before you post you jackass.

Because Nintendo funds them now. You can blame every other company for turning their nose up at Platinum's desire to make a sequel first before they went to Nintendo.

>being so poor you spend actual real time whining about platforms

Sega is cucked by Nintendo

They would probably have committed seppuku 20 years ago if they knew what's going to happen

This.

Nintenfags paid for the 2-3

Stop being a baby
Nintendo saved Bayonetta

fuck off difficultyfags. 2 is better in almost ever regard.

Would you rather not have Bayo 1 at all?

delicious tears and salt mmm

Same deal with BB, first party publishing.
Drop the cash, emulate, or quit bitching.

Fuck off, PKeks. You've stole so many WiiU games through emulation and now, you're demanding one of the games to be released on PC so that you can pirate it again.

Either get a Switch like us or just fuck off. You can afford to stick 4 GPUs into your PC so surely you can buy a $300 console.

this game has been on pc for years

There is really not a huge difference between the Switch and PC versions. Honestly portability makes it worth the slight difference, and fps is nearly a constant 60 docked. Regardless don't know why you'd care so much about performance for game as old as Bayonetta of such a negligible difference.

It just looks prettier

>Like, what the hell? Are they trying to get us to buy Switches or what?
Thats the gist of it yes.
>Such a fucking asshole move. I was certain the exclusive contract with Nintendo had passed when they announced the first game was coming to all platforms again.
Oh, you thought that? Terribly naive.
>Also, inb4
>muh delicious tears and salt memes
>Everyone should get to enjoy these games even if Nintendo helped out, so fuck off.
Also reddit spacing, and that nintendo should render bayonetta 2 and 3 they funded? Talk about delusional

Gameplay in 1 is objectively better.

Sega has no choice with 2 and 3. Nintendo paid for the development and publishing, therefore Nintendo makes the decision. I don't know if you've noticed, but Nintendo doesn't make or publish PC games.

I find it hilarious that after over 4 years people still are getting pissed over this

Blame Sega since they had no interest in funding Bayonetta 2 and Nintendo were the ones that did

Also CEMU

It's almost as if exclusives are an unfriendly consumer practice.

I assume you have no problems with Sony exclusives. Because that's "different " somehow.

Either way, it's one series that Nintendo pretty much owns now, so it's more incentive to buy their systems.

THIS IS THE THOUSANDTH FUCKING THREAD THAT'S HAD A COMPLETE BLITHERING RETARD IGNORE, DELIBERATELY OR NOT, THAT NINTENDO FOOTING BAYO 2'S BILL AND PUBLISHING IT MEANS IT WILL NOT BE ON ANY OTHER PLATFORM, AND "BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY IT ON PC MUH 60FPS" THREADS ON Cred Forums WILL NOT MAGICALLY MAKE NINTENDO GO AGAINST THEIR OWN EXCLUSIVITY CONTRACTS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>I find it hilarious that after over 4 years people still are getting pissed over this
DMC and GOW series becoming shit within a decade has fucked with their minds to the point that they still cry over DMCV and GOW4 being substandard compared to Bayonetta and other spectacle hack and slash games.

Honestly, I think it was to promote the series and get people to buy a switch if they want more.
Kind of a smart idea, IMO. Nintendo was probably in on the whole thing.

According to Kamiya, Nintendo ok'ed the Japanese audio addition to the PC version.

They have more control over the IP than you think.

Nintendo has interests in bayonetta, sega just wants undue recognition when it was nintendo to relaunch bayonetta as a nintendo ip.

Well they did have to get Nintendo's permission to let the Steam release use the JP dub, since they only added during the Wii U port/anime sessions.

>I was certain the exclusive contract with Nintendo had passed
Nintendo basically owns Bayonetta at this point

This, feels like 2 was just made to make more money.

>I prefer bayo 1 over 2
How you know if someone doesn't have a switch or wii u lol

Bayonetta 2 was a relaunch bayonettaas a mature nintendo franchise like Zelda and metroid

Cred Forums will never believe you they trusts anons more then the guy who made the fucking game

>Nintendo starts buying the sequels to running series and release past games multiplat in order to force people to buy their shitty hardware if they want to play the full series

Is this the worst timeline?

But for how long?

>Like, what the hell? Are they trying to get us to buy Switches or what?

That seems to be the intention, yes.

I feel 2 is better. The first game has such shit pacing.

2 is just action from start to finish

Nintendo doesn't own the Bayonetta property itself. Just 2, 3, and the content made for the Wii U version of the first game.

After being a fan when I played the first one on PC and knowing the rest are never gonna come out on anything else ever again, it's is quiet painful but really there's that can be done. All we can do is wait... Wait until emulation is perfected and we can finally play the rest. Knowing this I am willing the wait even if it takes many years to complete. But no matter what I can't completely hate nintendo, they keep the series alive and I'm more thankful for it. So just be patient... We waited for worst things that this.

Just stop being poor and buy a freaking Switch already.

Most of Bayo 2's weaponry is lazy retreads of Bayo 1's weaponry shitposter-kun, Rakshasa is Shuraba in all but name and one or two different combos and Undine is the same with Durga. Bayo 2's original creations are nice but I'm not a fan of Love is Blue's limited moveset in comparison to Scarbarough Fair from 1 and just the one battle tune outside of bosses gets grating after a while desu

Why would Sega want that though?

I mean can't you just emulate it on pc?

>give money to Soytendo
Nah. I'd rather bitch about it.

But mommy agreed when i said pc was better than consoles and nintendo was for kids

Mommmmyyyy

I agree.

Bayonetta is a real-life monkey-pawn senario.

>you can save the Bayonetta franchise
>BUT it’ll be Nintendo exclusive

I don’t want a Fischer’s price tablet

Because Nintendo's funding their game development?

That’s Such a fucking hassle and the performance is sub-par. Not to mention it’ll only work for the second game.

They should just put all 3 on steam desu

Hm probably because Nintendo owns bayo now you fucking retard
Also both bayo games run at 60 on the switch, so eat a dick nigger

>muh toy

OP wouldn't even have legs to stand on if this never got ported

Shit nigga that'd be awesome for games that are basically dead or near death anyway. Imagine if they scrounged up a worthwhile team to resurrect Legacy of Kain, Virtua Fighter or Panzer Dragoon.

>Nintendo owns Bayo
>the first game is available on everything

PC/Switch is a great combo though. I’d recommend just getting one so you can enjoy all of Bayo.

t. cope mode sonyggr

Obviously. But seeing as how they own 2/3rd of the series, funds the development and advertisement of those games, gave her a spot in Smash Bros, and even gave her an amiibo, she's effectively a Nintendo do IP in all but name. Even if SEGA, Sony, or Microsoft suddenly decides that it's an IP worth pursuing, making a sequel would be borderline impossible since a huge chunk of the series is exclusive.

>PCbros will never play Bayonetta 2 and 3
>PCbros will never play Bloodborne and Shadows Die Twice
At least a Microsoft let you guys play uh...Halo 5 Forge...and uh...Gears of War 4. After you’ve installed W10, that is lmao. What a fucking joke.

Nintendo told them to do a PC release so more people could get into the series since it was already multiplat on consoles. Then when they liked it, they would be forced to get a Wii U to play the sequel.

>even gave her an amiibo

two amiibos and a 99% chance she will get a third when Jeanne gets her first.

Just a random thought..

If Bayonetta suddenly starts to sell well for some reason, could SEGA choose to just find the next game themselves and fuck over Nintendo by releasing Bayonetta 4 multiplat?

I mean, it’s their franchise.

Would be sweet to get another game on PC.

>2 consoles and all you can name is 4 games, half of which aren't out yet

Of all the games I never would have expected Bayonetta to be a never ending salt mine, and it's only going to get better with the release of 3.

Better than whatever populates top 50 of Steam.

This is exactly my opinion about Bloodborne. I have a PS4, but I’d like 60 FPS locked with 2 seconds long load screens like with DS3, not drops to 10 FPS and 1 minute long loading screens.
I also have a switch, but I couldn’t care less about Bayonetta.

Technically that should be possible. But they seem pretty tight with Nintendo. I doubt they’d risk that relationship.

That’d be sweet af

It’d be Monster Hunter World all over again lol

Sega wouldn't risk their honoru with Nintendo, they sell fine with Nintendo, and Sega are also the masters complacency.

I can get behind that.

Though I feel Bayonetta is worse since it’s an ongoing series and not a new IP.

More like Having Dark Douls available on PC and then locking Dark Souls 2 behind Ps4.

AHAHAHAHAH

QUEEN

OF

SALT

SLAAAAAYYYYY

Who would be the king of salt?

This is why I think exclusives are bullshit. I have all current gen platforms plus pc (no xbox for obvious reasons), but let me say that again; exclusives are BULLSHIT.

SEGA just want to milk the PC audience with their cock-tease release. They are continuously releasing old ass port on PC while using that money to build newer games on console.

And people still support this shitty practice of them by falling for their scheme. The moment SEGA decide to port old game instead of newer one to PC, you should just pirate them all instead

yeah it would have been better if it wasn't an exclusive. Then nobody would play it because it wouldn't exist.

Why are half the bayonetta threads complaining that it sucks and the other half whining about 2?
2 isn't even that good.

>People complain about the lack of third party games on their systems.
>Nintendo goes out of their ways to get some.
>Now they're the bad guys for doing what they were asked of.

If it’s financially profitable on a single platform, it would be on all platforms as well. Some publisher would fund it sooner or later. Nintendo was there just sooner.

How is Bayonetta even 3rd party if it’s funded by Nintendo and they own the game?

Sound 2nd party to me.

1)Nintendo funded the development of Bayo 2. They were the only company interested in doing so.
2)Since Bayo 1 wasn't a Nintendo exclusive, why not release it again on one more platform?
3)I don't understand your logic. "Why did they release Game 1 if they had no intentions of releasing Game 2?" Since when is that mandatory? It's not an implicit obligation to play every sequel, you know...

Before they funded the 2nd game, the series was. Either way, they made the effort to get the game onto their systems, when they could have not done anything.

except nintendo was the last company they went to not the first. Everyone else already said no.

>people want more PC ports
>but Japanese branch won't let us do their games
>guess this will do

>with ~40fps
I think you meant 60 fps with very rare drops to 55

It started as third party, now it's second party to Nintendo.

Only that he's missing a game better in every way

It’s scamming people, like buying a pair of shoes but you can only buy the right shoe in the store you’re at. If you want the left you’ll have to purchase it at the more exclusive store that has an entrance fee of $350

You could just get CEMU OP and play Bayo 2 at 60fps 1080p.

Isn't Bayonetta 2 just more of the same, anyways? I finished the first one last year, now I can't distinguish 1 and 2 when I watch videos.

Of course it’s more of the same, it’s a sequel.

It just fine-tunes everything in the first game and fixed the pacing issues.

Except you bought both shoes, and now they're launching a brand new model. That would be more accurate
Holy shit, you can't be this retarded.

You get to go to hell in 2, which is pretty cool

Wow you're fucking stupid, my only hope is that you aren't an adult that actually thinks like that.

Even if you guys got the port, So youd be happily supporting Nintendo to contiue doing what they are doing and help and pay for developing of more games to be made that people want?

I asked this before 2 years ago of sonyfanboys, but they shit the bed of anger and confusion, because they know theyll be giving Nintendo money for the game they want to play even though they hate Nintendo for being "childish", not having any plans of being a third party dev, or stopping whatever plans they have for the long run.

>objectively
Don't use words you don't understand.

I've learned that most of these people don't actually want to play it, they just want what they can't have, so to speak.

I don’t give a shit who pays for it as long as I get to play it on my platform of choice.

From what I can tell Bayo 2 isn’t censored in the slightest, so Nintendo doesn’t seem to be interfering much of at all.

If you wanna piss and moan about Sega, at least avoid Bayo 2/3. Nintendo paid for those games to be made, and they're as such exclusive to them. There is literally nothing keeping Yakuza, Persona, Project Diva, or VC off PC except Sega's own fanboyism. In fact, all Yakuza game's since Zero have had "PS4 console exclusive" badges on them, which has also been used for SFV and KOF14, both of which saw PC versions. The worst part is the fact that Sega knows full well that PCfags want those games (so much so that they made an article about it), so they'll instead port games they didn't ask for like Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Yup, that should be possible. Nintendo doesn't own Bayonetta, they own the publishing rights to 2 and 3. If Nintendo ever loses interest in Bayonetta, SEGA can just soft-reboot the seriers on all platforms.

Altough I don't think that'll happen since SEGA seems less interested in the frachise than Nintendo. Let's be honest here, Bayonetta is more of a system-seller than a software-seller to Nintendo.

Every person saying they prefer Bayo 1 over Bayo 2 didnt play Bayo 2 that is a fact.
Bayo 2 is better in every regard.

I played Bayo 1 on 360 and later i bought the Special Edition for Wii U and started Bayo 2.
After i finished it i started BAyo 1 and couldnt even finish the second level because i was pissed about everything: The QTE , the gameplay the ugly visuals

And its amazing how a low quality bait get people to reply to these threads.

Everybody fucking knows that the reason Bayonetta exists as a gameseries today is because Nintendo funded the second game.
They gace money to Platinum and they developed the game.
Same thing goes for Bayo 3 a Switch exclusive

Phantasy star fans have known for years on years that sega of japan despises the west, especially when it's successful when they aren't.
It's fun to see the rest of you finally caught up.

>implying I'm not one of them

PSO2 was the beginning of Sega's "fuck you" phase to PCfags. What's worse is that the same PCfags are okay with Sega drip feeding them ports of old games they never asked for, and they conveniently wear blinders like a horse to the fact that Sega shows significantly more support to consoles.

this

blame literally every other company for not picking up bayonetta. sega fucked themselves when they said no to bayo 2

Bayo is only for the fans of nintendo ;^)

Bayo 2 is only truely better for casual playthroughs, if you want to get deep into the mechanics of the game Bayo 1 has more to offer and is way more rewarding.

Bayo 2 trumps the first game when it comes to stuff like presentation, but it's all pretty shallow compared to Bayo 1. For example, the flying sections look really amazing and feel good, but they also remove all you aerial combos.
Umbran Climax is another thing, it's one of the hardest power trips that any game can offer, but basicallyy just a short cut for people who don't want to learn all the wicked weave combos.

That doesn't mean that Bayo 2 is a bad game by any means, I find myself returning to it way more than the first game, since it is the better game to play casually. But it's just wrong to say that it's better than the first game in every regard.
For Bayo 3, I hope they have combat and mechanics like the first game and presentation and pacing like the second.

*Smug british laughter*

retard.

>wanting to play the game with better performance means you're poor
what did he mean by this?

>Nintendo funds and publishes 2 and 3 with exclusivity rights
>gives her 2 amiibos and a spot in Smash
>OK BUT WHEN IS IT COMING TO PC OR PS4!?!?!? WTF NINTENDO THIS IS ILLEGAL OR SOMETHING RIGHT WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THIS??!?!

my salt silos were filled years ago, they're bursting at the fucking seams

>You've stole so many WiiU games through emulation
you mean the zelda emulator that reduced accuracy and caused regressions in other games so people with toasters can play fucking zelda?

>I assume you have no problems with Sony exclusives. Because that's "different " somehow.
all consoles have shit hardware and any exclusive that's not on PC is a bad thing

Its not censored because of Nintendo.
Why did you think the nintendo outfits were as sexy as they were?

i hope you're merely pretending to be retarded. sega still owns the IP.

>Bayo 1 and 2 run at an unstable 60fps at 720p
>Bayo 3, a sequel that should look and run better, is probably even going to run worse and look terrible with no AA and less than 720p

I'm curious, are people actually happy about this? I can be patient and wait for emulation, but it just seems weird to be ecstatic over games being stuck on weak hardware

>Sega wouldn't risk their honoru with Nintendo
>released Sonic Lost World on Steam
>removed Mario from the Mario and Sonic games and released them on iOS

Nintendo owns all Bayonetta assets created after the release of Bayo 1, if they were to make 4 a multiplat it would have to be a complete reboot with nothing in common with 2 and 3, and thus would be shit and sell horribly

Bayonetta is a Nintendo IP now, once you stop denying that you can move on to the next stage of loss and start moving towards a better life

i'm only giving you a bronze medal for these gymnastics.

>I can be patient and wait for Switch emulation
ok, my dude, let me know what you think of Bayo 3 in 15 years

>is probably even going to run worse and look terrible with no AA and less than 720p

>Nintendo doesn’t seem to be interfering much of at all.

Are you Assholes purposely ignoring information just for the sake of looking stupid?

it's ok if you have no understanding of how the industry works, no one is judging you, user

i'm not denying nintendo owns most of the content related to the series, it still literally isn't their intellectual property.

the people happy about it are consolite nintendo fanboys who pride themselves on not caring about performance and only owned a wii during the 7th gen.

Why do people fall for this bait? It's obviously just Nintendies RPing to create the false illusion that anyone gives a shit about bayonetta

the pure seething rage at not being able to play a Nintendo game because their brand loyalty won't allow it has rotted their brains

Bayonetta and Jeanne's voices are way better than they have any right to be. Especially when they are in the same game that gave us FATHER

Bayonetta 2 is actually harder on the highest difficulty than 1
For all the wrong reasons of course

As a huge Bayonetta fag since it was released, the difference in quality and enjoyment is a slap in the face. A game I thought was my favorite a few days ago feels so dusty now in comparison.

they could do that.
I was honestly expecting Bayonetta 3 to be published by Sega.
But clearly Nintendo got there first

>play it again for the first time since release yesterday
>only area I could remember was the town
>I could only remember the town because you go back to it 4 times and it's half the game.

I should have left the nostalgia glasses on

>
Second party doesn't exist
Bayonetta 2 (an d 3) is a first party game, merely licenced by Sega
On the opposite end Mario and Rabbids is a third party game, licensed by Nintendo

its the usual nintendo bullshit of moneyhatting a game so they can have one token mature title their lineup. Wasting good developers time so 3 people can buy it

SEETHING

>final fantasy gets released on Nintendo platforms
>FFVII doesn’t
>WTF THE FIRST GAMES WERE ON NINTENDO

>Sega fall off the console market
>nintendo get all the sonic games
>WTF THE FIRST GAMES WERE ON SEGA

>crash used to be sony only
>goes multiplat the whole PS2 era
>WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!?

Fuck off. It happens.

Why stop there with your unrealistic demands and desires? Why not wish a model delivers the game and sucks you off as you play? Idiot.

Sounds like you care more about aesthetics and brand wars than you do about actual games.

What does a PC exclusive even look like these days? Seems like the PC has only gotten Console hand-me-downs for the better part of a decade and it's only gotten worse.

why do u care about this ? get out an xbox 360 and play ninja gaiden 2 , it is superior to the bayo games

>ninja gayden
>better than anything
>playing a team ninja game non-ironically

nice portrait , of urself

regular nintendo owner

Bruh, none of the character action games are soyboy. Whatever your poison, Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden, Devil May cry, they're too much for them.

Lost World was not funded by Nintendo and Sega always had the Olympic games IP. If anything they're respecting them by removing Mario when it's not on their console. But neither are even remotely comparable to this though.

>Not liking the Ninja Gaiden games
Neck yourself. If it was Yaiba, I would agree, but isn't, so neck yourself.

>Nintendo funds and puts out a sequel to your favorite dead series
>reeeeeee fuck them
Legitimately surprised your parents didn't drown you when they had the chance.

Forever.

Ninja Gaiden is the trash stain of character oriented action-y game gameplay games. Just like all Team Ninja games, they play like a poorly thought out and balanced mess, like the lead designer was literally a chicken nugget who is incapable of anything better.

If that's the case then you shouldn't be bitching anyway. Do you bitch that Mario and Zelda aren't on other platforms?
>But but Bayo 1
Okay, do you bitch that Xenoblade and Fatal Frame aren't on other platforms?

>Are they trying to get us to buy Switches or what?

did you figure it out yet

>be nintendo
>be mocked for being family friendly only with no mature games
>ok let's make this right
>fund a M rated game nobody else wants to fuck with
>get shat on by it
>get told you stole the series
>fund a complete port of the first game too so people can get into the series
>get shat on because it's a port and not miraculous upgrade even though you added costumes
>fund a third game in the series and 2 ports of the previous games to get it the maximum exposure possible
>get shat on even more for "taking hostage" the series
>director of the games has to literally step in and explain how it works to angry kids shitting on you 24/7

There is just no winning in this world when you deal with manchildren.

>I would rather a series die than to get published by nintendo

yes this is the worst timeline because fucktards like you exist

given the financial state of SEGA it's more likely they would make a bayonetta gatcha game rather than a sequel lol

i thought all these master race posters were bragging about botw at 60 FPS, can you not run bayo 2 at 60?

lots of series are better dead than stuck on mobile hardware.

>tfw trying to get Sai Fung
shit takes way too long

Pc only faggots are such fucking whiny loser cunts.

Just get a switch you fucking dumb annoying retards.

no u

Maybe you should stop caring about tech spec circlejerking and just enjoyed the games.

Do you have a panic attack playing old pre-2000 games for being SD?

2 is more fun but there's an itch that only 1 can scratch

SEGA Europe is weird with what games they chose to port.

Just buy a Switch, saltboy. Crying over it will change nothing

>Sega is cucked by Nintendo
SEGA is dead and was cucked by SAMMY. Don't disgrace old SEGA

>It's almost as if exclusives are an unfriendly consumer practice.
Worst meme

Yeah, kinda weird how they refuse to port that game FUNDED BY NINTENDO to platforms NOT OWNED BY NINTENDO. I really can't fathom why that is, it's a real brain scratcher

>tfw Umbran Elegances for Shuraba and Pillow Talk never happened

Shuraba was supposed to have additional arms posing around her shoulders while Pillow Talk would give her a Sith hood

>Full summon of Madama Butterfly replaces her with Styx if playing as Jeanne
>Still stays as Butterfly instead of being Khepri as Rosa

fine

Would have preferred Pillow Talk to give her a Waka styled outfit.
I know in the artbook for 2, they had a Jap highschool swimsuit, maid, baby with a pacifier and the school uniforms had thigh highs as well.

That was dumb, maybe time constraints?

Bayo 2 never drops to 40fps on the switch, fuck off.

>Why Sega doesn't want to bring Bayonetta 2 and 3 to PC

Not too long ago Platinum twitted why they are not going to put B2 and 3 to PC. First of all, Bayonetta 1 was made by Platinum with rights to Sega, 2nd game was mix between Platinum and Nintendo with rights to Nintendo, and 3rd game is 100% Nintendo money made. Nintendo doesn't put their games on PC, so at least do some research before you post stupid and garbage comment OP.

he was obviously questioning that they ported 1 and not that they didn't port 2, you dunce.

FPBP

>at least do some research before you post stupid and garbage comment OP
-user, replying to a thread where dozens of posts have already explained the same thing

Even if MS and SCE released all their exclusive games on PC, Nintendo wouldn't. They make shite hardware and sell it with exclusive software.

fucking based

>exclusive games
>not exclusive to a platform
Retard, why does PC portbeg so much?

are you retarded, bub? exclusive games in that context means games which are currently exclusive. they would cease to be exclusive if they were on multiple platforms, but they're exclusive now, so it's not an inappropriate way to refer to them.

>SCE released all their exclusive games on PC

Why the fuck would Sony release their exclusives on PC? Do you understand the point of exclusives is to sell consoles?

Sure got me with that 20 year old example, I guess it's only a matter of time until Last of Us, Horizon and Unchardted come to PC now.

they wouldn't, i'm just saying they could survive if they did. nintendo couldn't.

SEGA sucking Nintendo's dick is depressing as fuck

>Two prior generation games PORTED.
>New game is being made specifically with the consoles hardware in mind.

Bayo 3 will be fine. It won't be a shitshow like Xenoblade 2 was, performance wise.