Untitled

Hot as fuck.
More?

here's my butt

bend that sexy butt over

This

would drink that right up

I have the opportunity to date a trap, they're interested in me. How would any of you approach this situation.

like a normal human being? rofl

unless you have absolutely 0 dating experience

Do it , what's the worst that could happen

any closeup on ass no balls?

this indeed

sauce?

not really close up...

sorta limited by image size cuz camera. gota resize a bunch

Oc 1/8

please, i want one with a closeup with no balls showing. i would appreciate it if you can achieve that.

2/8

3/8

Butt or hole, sir?

4/8

5/8

6/8

7/8

8/8

MOAR

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng Lola?

I love seeing your barefeet restrained but your toes still curling like a slut !

i wish i had never been given private internet access until i was old enough to vote

Halloween in less than a month. You know what that means? BEST DRESSUP TIME OF THE YEAR!

How's this?

This

traps and sissies in chastity?

Agreed. I'll be out trolling for cute little fuckbois for sure

no, that shit is retarded

how's this? :P

i doubt anyone here would ever actually go out dressed up as a girl, its just a fetish to them so they'd just not feel guilty buying the costume stuff and then just wear it in their bedroom

I'm gonna go to the bars and try to pick up a cute boy or two. Drunk guys love a short skirt and whorey makeup. Even if there's a dick involved.

nice fantasy but you wont and they wouldnt

I wouldn't mind if I didn't look completely slutty. knee length dress and thigh highs and somewhat presentable top makes it look like all in good fun. But some of the stuff I have makes me look seriously closeted. lol

I have dressed up and gone out and walked around my block at like 1 am before though.

>some of the stuff I have makes me look seriously closeted.
you are though...

also walking around in the dark when your parents are sleeping and no one is out isnt the same as going to a public place and trying to pass

There's always a couple guys. Also, I'm trans. So I go out dressed like a girl half the time anyways.

Are you aware that "girl" is not a Halloween costume?

youre trans but you dress like a boy at least half the time? thats not body dysphoria, thats a crossdresser

>tfw everytime i cam everyone wants me too cum a huge creamy load on camera
>can bearly even produce semen any more
feels so bad man ;_;

moar

quads checked

Yummy.
More

Haha i'd produce a big sticky load for you

you dont have to cum, but you can help me cum, moar

only one I have there is more out there somewhere. I saved it off one of these threads a few months ago

sure wanna see anything specific? i got a few of me dressed up and a few undressed (like right now)

Ass!

Feet