screenrant.com/elle-fanning-jean-grey-concept-art/
youtu.be/-waJsBs0eBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4LIcOFvWqjk
youtube.com/watch?v=_kniQrk9jw0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_-cBLQlB-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so comfy..

fuck

I'm glad Cyclops is finally getting some love.

>tfw you were too young to experience the late 80s/early 90s teen culture

feels bad.

but at least i got to live through the 90s. the little shits who were born after 2000 lived through a cultural quagmire.

>Comfiest
Without a doubt. It's genuinely endearing too and nostalgic for anyone that grew up until the mid 90s where you'd spend your life shitposting at a mall on Saturday afternoon for hours with your bros.

>Best
Nope. That would be this
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

They actually made the Sophie Turner/Boy George joke ...

they should have casually bumped into Ronald Reagan while at it

Is his superpower puking paperclips?

>scott brings up Sophie Turner looking like Boy George

O N E
N
E

O F
F

U S
S

Why don't the denizens of the mall fear mutants?

S S S S S

>scene is better than movie itself

>It's a Sophie Turner struggles to keep an American accent episode

Especially bad considering she's acting opposite Tye Sheridan who killed it in Mud and Joe.

who /cyclops/ here?

>that jubilee

The movie was good too though. Aside from Deadpool it's the best capeshit of the year.

I agree OP

That scene was...

dare I say it...

kino?

>shitposting at a mall on Saturday afternoon
>using the term shitposting for an irl activity

We all know you didn't have any friends

>Aside from Deadpool it's the best capeshit of the year

That's not impressive at all.

I know, sucks, I will never know what it was like to be a mongolian horseman on the mongolian steppe, raiding through china, central asia, persia and east europe.

feels bad man.

Or he's Australian

Kill yourself

>Nightcrawler spins on his tail

holy shit

I literally am.

Australians don't say mall

>dat everything

Cycops is alpha af
Nightcrawler brought this scene from an 8/10 to a 5/10, he's cringey as hell

lost it at boy george holy fuck why did they remove this scene

>nightcrawler breakdancing

What the hell? Where would he have learned to do that?

Lol you first, fucking homosapien.

Nigga's always been crazy agile.

true, marvel can't compete

>make a big deal about Asian character in movie
>she's barely in it
What's with this trope?
Suicide Squad is also guilty.

That was the worst xmen movie made so far. You have terrible taste.

they literally took a Cred Forums meme and used it in a movie.

We are relevant now

Being agile doesn't give you the skills to know how to breakdance instantly. Not to mention Nightcrawler knew next to nothing about modern culture

Jesus Christ. i can stop laughing. it looks like a line-up of cosplayers.

china hype, diversity bullshit.

Cred Forums has been relevant ever since that news story about the airplane crash that Baneposters took over

I didn't see the movie yet, but if that clip means anything, Sophie is a TERRIBLE Jean Grey.

Yes.

The rest are good though.

>MFW

Reviewers were polarized. She was either terrible in their eyes or did well. But if Singer and Kinberg continue on, Jean Grey is gonna be the focus of the next set of movies. Just like JLaw and Wolverine previously.

Hurts even more since Elle was apparently considered and the official concept art used her face.

Need to recast Jean and back off Mystique who should be a villain not LEADING THE X-MEN!

Gotta show more JLaw and have every character wank off her ego.

I would watch this for 2 hours.
>tfw no mutant friend simulator

JLaw is willing to comeback and quarterass everything now that Hunger Games is finished and she needs the paycheck in-between movies with David O. Russell and/or Bradley Cooper. I hope Fox just stays away from her and finally focus on characters outside Wolverine, Professor X, and Magneto.

I thought she did fine.

this

That's probably because you have no idea about the character.

So many people would be better for Jean. Here are some off the top of my head...

Katherine McNamera
Haley Ramm (young Jean in X3)
Liliana Mumy
Sierra McCormick
Molly Quinn
etc.

Dat hamfisted dig at X-Men 3....

C'mon son.

THEY FUCKIN KNOW ABOUT US
WE MOVIE FAMOUS NOW BOYS

>Katherine McNamera

patrician taste my friend

Why can't Australians say mall? That's hilarious. Is it some speech thing, like how the Japanese can't say they're L's?

Jean shouldn't be a camel with a deep voice and lousy American accent user.

That's a bit rude. user says he thought she did fine and you just insult him like that?

She really deserves to be either Jean or Mary Jane. Fucking casting directors and their autism.

It's not that they can't it's that they don't.

Like how here in 'murica we call them shooting ranges but in Australia they call them schools.

You faggots get more retarded by the day. It's not that they can't say it, it's just not a commonly used term.

pretty much this they miscast both roles so bad she would have been a wayyy better Jean or MJ

I wish Jubilee had lighter skin desu

Scott, Nightcrawler, and Jubilee are surprisingly very good.

What do you mean by that?

Pretty much every break out actor/actress from GoT is terrible in movies.
See: Emilia Clarke and Kit Harrington.

Jean has been my favourite marvel character my entire young spry life and I have to say Sophie was literally perfect. I've never been in such love with a 2D-3D translation before.

banger of a tune desu
youtube.com/watch?v=bX-JU3Fgu6I

It's obviously he's a stupid young guy who has no idea what he's talking about. This was probably the first xmen movie he's seen in the cinema and he surely loves game of thrones. All in all he's a total faggot.

Jean says yeah before saying no.

>official concept art
lol

Dear God. GoT ends in two years. Wonder where they'll all go.

Meh, her comic character doesn't really have any kind of strong personality except when she goes crazy as dark pheonix. It's an easy role to play. But Sophie just felt out of place, all her lines were sarcastic and had no chemistry with Cyclops.

Nightcrawler was an embarrassment every moment he was on screen.

that's rude too tbqh

Every review, good or bad, brought praise for their limited time as a refreshing take in the X-men movies. It's just that Singer wanted more time to wave goodbye to JLaw, Fassbender, and McAvoy.

>Psylocke was an embarrassment every moment she was on screen.

FTFY

The truth sometimes hurts nu male faggot

Stop lying.

screenrant.com/elle-fanning-jean-grey-concept-art/

this

The Asian girl is a semen demon. Who is she?

im not even the guy, chill u r self

It actually really sad they didn't use this scene. Why can't they just fucking make that movie? Fox's fucking universe fucking sucks. Except Deadpool. Which is also fucking sad because it's connected to nothing but shit.

cut the break dancing scene out and that's 4 minutes of pure kino

>uses the word nu-male

opinion and entire existence discarded

This was a pathetic movie in every respect. If you can't see that you don't deserve courtesy. reddit faggots.

chill

keep discarding options better than yours because you're triggered by buzz words.

They should honestly just stick in their own corner like Nintendo and do their own thing. If Fox wants to keep Singer and Kinberg, fine, let them do their thing again and again. Just don't have them try to make a generic blockbuster.

And have other directors come in and use the characters those 2 aren't using like Tim Miller with Deadpool and the other 50 mutants just waiting on the sideline.

leave

thats suzy

Nigga, just take some tea. You seem disproportionally upset.

I don't want this fucking continuity anymore though. I want a reboot with this deleted scene as the basis of a film. Either just do that in the MCU or Fox just stop fucking up and reboot it themselves but actually try this time.

We call them shopping centres or the name of the actual building

Lol dude why are you so angry?

My heart aches when I see the level of stupidity posted by the youth. You disgust me.

Be exactly 43 elsewhere.

That's exactly what i'm talking about.

A mall in the American sense is called a shopping centre.

The only place I know of in Australia called a mall is the Queen Street Mall in Brisbane, and its an open air boulevard of shops, restaurants and entertainment areas..

Fox's capeshit is literally the best in Hollywood. Marvel is shit. DC just keeps trying to copy Marvel's shit. Fox is the only kino left.

X-Men First Class and DofP alone are better than the entirety of the MCU, and just because Fox released one meddling third film, you all of a sudden want LE RIGHTS SWITCHED BACK TO MARVEL!!!1

Fuck off.

Why are you guys so stupid now? Why is 25 the new 15?

and they pronounce it "mal"

Cred Forums will shit on Fox's X-Men movies but will literally defend webm related

I don't like this gross ass continuity.

>Last Stand
>Origins: Wolverine
>half of First Class
>Apocalypse

All legitimately bad. 3 legitimately bad movies. The MCU has weaker films but none of them are outrightly bad. That's the general consensus so suck it up and take it as fact. Not to mention that literally every film from Origins Wolverine to Apocalypse (6 films in a row) have fucked up continuity.

No, we pronounce it 'maul', not 'mal'.

maybe little Americanised fags like you do

There's a difference in bad cgi and bad acting/plot/characters/casting. One is forgivable in lieu of the story, the others are not.

Nigger that played black panther was unconvincing. But who will say that to his face in this politically correct world? In the movie his father died on his hands and what emotions we saw from him? NOTHING.

>but m-muh continuity

It's secretly accepted that anything before first class to be ignored. This MCU shot has everyone thinking everything should be super connected, just watch the film at hand. You sound like such a neckbeard complaining just for the sake of complaining.

Yeah because Civil War was so stellar in all those departments.

The Quicksilver scene in Apocalypse had more soul than anything in Civil War's Disney Factory produced 2 and a half hour runtime.

That would've been the last one I'd expect to be called out. Can you explain? What would've convinced you?

>Nightcrawler spins on his tail

Good scene, but I can see why they deleted it. Having "Sweet Dreams" start playing apropos nothing has more impact if it is, in fact, apropos nothing. By having this scene immediately precede it, set to "Safety Dance", it kind of makes "Sweet Dreams" somewhat less awesome.

Between the two scenes, "Sweet Dreams" actually advances the plot (somewhat), whereas this scene, while comfy as Hell, doesn't.

I do like how it shows that the kids of the 80s are much more accepting of mutants than their forebears, though.

Maybe i could help you to communicate with the youth, old fella.
See "Take some tea" probably refers to the tranquilizing effects that some types of tea are said possess. By telling you take some tea the youth is telling you to "Chill the fuck out".
Now, disproportionally upset means your that you seem more upset than you should be.

I hope that helps.

The movie was shit, but Bullseye was awesome.

>that one guy who isn't in costume in a cast shoot
There's always that one faggot that ruins everything.

I'm not talking about shit being connected. I'm talking about 6 sequels in a row blatantly retconning the previous film.

I know right?

Apocalypse was pretty mediocre, but the intro was GOAT of all capeshit.

Every X-Men movie before Apocalypse was solid except X3 but we know that.

actually they are, unless you are a fucking retard and think any of them actually exist.

What? Panther was the best part of the movie. That or GiAnt man.

>In the movie his father died on his hands and what emotions we saw from him?

He spends the entire movie incredibly pissed off, it's just that he's King so he can't show it openly. But in every scene of his 'til the end you can see the anger under the surface.

Better character establishment before that, real tears or strange actions like dragging dead body with him, prayer, grinding teeth, angry movement sharp so we could feel like he is going to explode from anger and grief at the same time, probably misdirrecting it to people around him, he could be bending metal like papper so we could guess how strong he is, maybe even bleeding from punching a wall.

>pissed off
And how do you know that he is pissed off? How does he convey this emotion?

Intro was fucking awesome. Every single part involving Apocalypse fucking up shit or trying to transfer to a new body was GOAT. Problem is he can alter shit on an atomic level and he never just turn the X-men into a pool of dust like he did in the Steelmill.

>Bryan Singer still giving roles to his twinks

>Scott
>surprisingly good
>surprisingly

Nigga, you ain't seen Mud then

Well that would certainly be an unsubtle approach for sure.

That or everybody with eyes can see the resemblance. They made fun of X Men 3, was that Cred Forums also?

Imagine the things he does.

X3 was the worst. This takes second.

Still, a lot better than Marvel shit this year. Well, all the parts without Mystique.

Why is xmen so bad, user?
explain that to me.

Or Joe

>Why is xmen so bad, user?
xmen 3

>ywn Sophie

The portrayals of Jean,Mystique and nightcrawler were awful. Magneto was pathetic in this besides the scene where his daughter dies.

Mostly it's the set of his jaw and the tone of his voice. But that's a degree of subtlety I don't expect you to notice.

The man is a prince who just became a King. There is a certain degree of dignity that is expected and *required* of him.

Stiff upper lip and all that.

You're awful.

Fuck, reminds me, I need to go buy all the X-Men movies.

Seriously, I still have a boner over that Apocalypse intro. I know the movie was mediocre compared to First Class and DoFP, but that intro was literally GOAT of GOAT of GOAT capeshit. It gave me fucking chills.

And maybe I have an obsession with ancient Egypt mythology and settings.

Maybe both. AND HERE, HAVE A >RARE EGYPT IMAGE!

This is now a pixelsoph thread

Why is she the goddess of space?

Why are you trying to hide her face tho?

it's time. time for space

>that fucking boy George joke
Jesus that's enough to make me watch this movie

>blueman is drawn to sexy white women
>asian girl pulls him away
what did they mean by this?

stop posting pixelated if you want to share your waifu, fagboy.

How about robots

wut? also check'd

Some men are depressed because they can't fuck white women, so they are stuck with asians.

The bitch looks like a tranny half the time and couldn't maintain her accent. Mystique was a complete betrayal of the character.

aren't asian women technically higher on the pecking order though?
isn't it technically the asian girls who are settling because they can't fuck asian men?

Bullseye and Kingpin deserved better than that movie.

I forgot to embiggen it, now it is truly space

This scene is mediocre. No idea why it's giving you cummies.

>oh look it's 1980's nostalgia
>again

How shitty must be americans' present for them to do that? "IT'S 2016", they insist, but they secretly regret older times.

I'm starting to like her.

I actually am a fucking retard.

essential comfy kino

This was the kind of 80's nostalgia pandering that I'm glad Stranger Things avoided.

gud scene though, considering the tone of the film.

also,
>Nightcrawler spins on his tale
top fucking kek

It's alright. I'll have sex with you.

>Your Xfu will probably be deflored by Nightcrawler

my ass or yours?

What was she trying to say to the guy with vinyl?

I think she was going to ask if he was a mutant.

It's in my top 5 capeshit films of all time list. Not even joking.

>filename
>closed caption
>greentext
What did he mean by this?

I wish Nighcrawler had lighter skin.

Kekles

>liking 5 capeshit

kill yourself

What's even the point of that scene? Just him walking through a metal detector acting like a cliche tough guy faggot with shitty metal riffs in the background? That's fucking horrible.

Retards think dumb shit with literally no meaning is "kino" - they fail to understand truly what "kino" is.

fucking this

I've never seen Daredevil before, now I feel that I have to, this is amazing.

Isn't the sequel supposed to take place in the 90s? That could be kino.

Serious question, are you autistic?

>that Boy George scene

HOLY FUCK! Is Bryan Singer 'our guy'?

I'm too ugly.

you'll be very dissapointed, but hey, have fun user

>no one freaked out by fagcrawler
>le mall kids don't judge
what the fuck

They made fun of their own fucking movie. Theirs being the third in this new trilogy.

they thought they were shitting on jedi and x3 but they were shtting on themselves.

Jean can make it so they see him as normal or just don't give a fuck that there's a blue devil looking monster spinning on his tail in the middle of the mall.

She doesn't have that control yet. FUCK YOU!

Honestly worst capeshit of the year. Worse than bvs and suicide squad. fucking admit it.

He's kinda qt.

The shit I just took isn't even worse than Suicide squad

How was apocalypse fast enough to freeze quicksilver?
He outran an explosion, a single fucking explosion, hundreds of times.
Explosions detonate at a velocity of up to 10,000 meters PER SECOND, that's more than 3x faster than the speed earth orbits the sun.
Quicksilver was moving faster that 1/3 the speed of light.
FUCK CAPESHIT

as an 80's 90's kid born in '78, this scene made me feel comfy inside, before the world turned to shit it was so fun

>implying the world wasn't shit back then
Sure thing is, grandpa.

is it better than DOFP? First Class?

Kek

I got a seizure at the first of the song WTF Bryan Singer is trying to attack me with gay waves, go fucking away you fucking teenager predator.

Apocalypse
First Class
DoFP

All extremely stellar films nonetheless and the cream of the crop when it comes to the 2010s capeshit era.

>third ones always the worst

eh, sensible chuckle

Why would official concept art have her wearing a costume she never wears?

I like the effort.

But Bryan Singer really sucks at recreating the 80s. Feels like 2010s with 80s cosplay. But nonetheless, Singer's worst is better than Joss Whedon's best any day.

that's why its called concept you moron

so bryan singer decided to change from the boring black leather outfits and make the worst "faithful" costumes he could?

No, that's why it's called fake. She was never going to look like that or wear anything like that.

Don't blame Singer, blame the comics.

Actually the best scene in all of capeshit would be: youtu.be/-waJsBs0eBQ

sooooo much blue!

prettier and a better actress than Sophie Turner

Fox literally cast Turner because they wanted "that game of thrones girl"

If I was making the movie this would be where Sentinals kidnap Jubilee.

how autistic must it be to film this?

You beat me to it. I think we took the ss at the same time, too.

This.
Isn't a 1980's American Mall the most judgemental place of all?

This is the worst thing I've ever seen

Why is no one freaked out about the blue alien?

Cyclops has a big cock right there, just look at his pants.

This is such a shit scene.

>dude 80s lmao
>dude bantz lmao
>dude worshipping capitalism lmao

... you mean the director?

sup reddit

>Sophie Turner looks like Boy George
>Third one is always the worst

It's like the writers hated their own movie.

I want to make love to the Asian girl

>night crawler spins on his tail
lol

thanks for pointing that out Bryan
did you have a hand in selecting his clothes for this scene?

Watched Civil War and Xmen both last week.

Enjoyed Xmen more, can't even remember most of Civil War.
Xmen got a little stupid towards the end.

Also I thought this was the best scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=4LIcOFvWqjk

That ororo doe hhhhhnnnnnggg

Was he a circus performer in this series? That'd make it really easy for him to learn how to breakdance.

Yes, the cage fight announcer introduces him as being from
>a circus in Munich

Way better than Halle Berry, hope her ass is permanently gone.

>Watched Civil War and Xmen both last week.
>Enjoyed Xmen more

Me too. There's just something so boring seeing them fight. I literally snoozed during this scene.

With the Xmen, you never get sick of them fighting together. Because cyclops would die alone.

Everything after ancient egypt is meh.

I want Monique to beat me up

Magneto's early scene alone in Apocalypse is better than literally every MCU scene.

>hey has anyone ever told you you look like this?

l m a o

>worlds most wanted terrorist thinks its a good idea to start a family as if we can't tell what's going to happen to them a mile away

ah yes, kino

man it really breaks my heart to think of all the young fembois whose asses were plundered and minds were broken just to make such a shitty superhero movie. =(

>80s
>no one seeing nighcrawler and worried that black people have found their final form

Magneto really shouldn't even have been in the movie. Maybe as a quick cameo like Wolverine, but not as an actual character involved with the plot.

>all that effort to recreate a period accurate 80s mall experience including mint condition arcade cabinets
>entire scene cut

Jesus that Nightcrawler actor doesn't need makeup to look weird as shit
Good for him, though

It's so overdone that there's no way they didn't realize what they were doing. It's beautiful.

Man I love superhero movies please fuck my wife!

>tv claims to hate capeshit
>everytime I open this board there are several capeshit-threads in the top reply count.

So sad Jubilee had like 5 secs to shine
Singer didnt do her justice

WHAT THE FUCK ITS SO BLUE

Is this even remotely possible?
Can a normal human do this?
Otherwise that looks horrible executed

>Can a normal human do this?

Black Panther is superhuman

The physics aren't right. If the kicks have any force they should rebound back in the direction they came, but he is still moving forward and upwards as he does it.

>china hype

Nigga Katana is Japanese, SS didn't even release in China.

fucking gay

It's funny how the least popular a movie is the more Cred Forums likes it. This was the biggest capeshit bomb of the year so of course everyone says it's the best.

>This was the biggest capeshit bomb of the year

It actually didn't bomb.

lmao this isnt one of your animes

Holy shit this is beautiful, almost better than the TV commercial thingy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kniQrk9jw0

Also, that Jubilee is fucking great

All I got from this is that it's ok to be trans or a numale

Where's the shit that it used to represent like racism?

Thhese whole films have been about Faggotry and nthing else

Now that just got me thinking. Acting must be really hard. I mean i wouldnt be able to put up a genuine reaction to nightcrawler turning on its tail while theres no one there

Shame that Singer wouldn't give Jubes more time since he hates girls

youtube.com/watch?v=C_-cBLQlB-A

Are dead malls Kino?

No matter how cute you faggots think this scene is it 100% breaks X-Men lore.

Mutants are feared and shunned. That's the rules. Dealwithit.

>ywn live in a post apocalyptic self contained mall city with it's own economy, armed defense force, doctors, etc.

t.Bolivar Trask

Remove jlaw and you got my vote.

You know they're really bad at making these xmen movies when they delete the best scene, what the fuck guys

That was awful.

Why didn't fastboy simply run Apocalypse into space?

>kicking cap's shield that stops all manners of force.
>rebound

Yes, X-Men really need more filler scenes of characters break dancing to become good.

Always hated capeshit even as a kid but loved x-men, the cartoons and all the movies are great.

I'm glad we agree user

WHAT! THEY DID THE THING! THE BOY GEORGE THING! THAT EXACT PICTURE TOO! SINGER BROWSES /got/ CONFRIMED!

I thought he was supposed to pull a Dazzler record and showed it to Scott. Did they delete that scene from the deleted scenes?

What's the point of so many members? Just have Quicksilver and Charles

Rest are useless compared to those two

Best cape shit coming through.

I want to do amazing things to that little asian girl.

would be better if it just scanned over her face

*Nightcrawler moves away from the mic to breathe in

From the thumbnail I thought it was Newbusters.

>car stops
>glasses guy says : hey dirty sapiens, you gave my gf a weird look, come and apologize!
>blue guy looks at you menacingly
>2 girls laugh

what do?

I like how they poke fun at how awful Xmen 3 was, but that's about it. I can't imagine where they would put this at in the movie though.

Someone sat down and thought to themselves:"Dis shit gon' be gud, yeah it gun drive d youths crazy"

Any links?

>post-apocalyptic
>mall
The Tribe ?

DoFP is the 3rd movie in it's own trilogy
the movie was making fun of itself

Holy shit was that Steve from Stranger Things playing an 80's Chad again?

2nd movie in the new trilogy

I havent seen this movie, Sophie is gorgeous!

No

Show them my webbed feet and then they start chanting GOOBLE GOBBLE ONE OF US ONE OF US and we have an orgy and Nightcrawler teleports my hot load into each of their pussies, boi and regular.

It made so little sense to me I just assumed she was using her mind powers to make people see something different. I havent seen the movie though, I just thought that because ignoring that people would freak out at a blue guy is just inane and lacking all common sense.

Nice picture, its like your post is a meta self parody.

pic related is a cosplayer. They are usually accurate at least.

Who was the fag spinning the record? That has to be a reference to some comic character.

And the GOAT scene is Quicksilver coming back and saving everyone to Sweet Dreams. It's even got pizza dog meme action.

You're a fucking idiot. This is also official concept art for Captain America Civil War from the art book, yet it wasn't in the movie. Thats how the business works you airhead.

>Bryan Cranston wants to play Mister Sinister in the next X-Men movie

mitebkool

no

SOMEONE ELSE ON Cred Forums WATCHED THIS BASED SHOW?

wow I thought literally no one else had seen it. First season was the comfiest a show has EVER been.

>dat Amber

Yes, lick my asshole Cred Forums. I hope Idris Elba plays Galactus just to piss you fucking dorks off too.

how do I shitpost irl

I didn't care about anyone or anything that happened in that video. Why do you people care about that scene?

the redhair looks awful sometimes

In /GoT/ threads someone was always making fun of Sophie Turner's resemblance to Boy George, so now Cyclops making the same remark = meme magic

It was fun, unlike a dreary fucking depressing boring piece of shit like all the recent DC movies. Apparently they forgot that their movies are based on dumb comic books made for children and fat virgins.

>memes

>it was fun

So you actually don't have a proper reason for why it's a good scene?

>A scene being fun isn't a valid reason to enjoy it to DCuck manbabies

You are unimaginably fucking stupid.

>average 80's Americans 100% A-Ok with mutants

Fucking.

What.

Is there something in the movie that explains this? Have they gotten that far away from the comics that even the non-human looking mutants are totally fine in public?

>shitposting at a mall

I have to get out of this place

Why does nightcrawler's tail look so bad? Not finished effect or what?

over here that would be a strip mall
while malls are more like what an arcade was

obviously he turns into an orange ball on a stick when he spins on his tail

Mystique protected the POTUS from Magneto in DOFP and revealed a plot to genocide mutants using killer robots, somehow this elevated her to hero status among both humans and mutants alike as well as bought the entire race sympathy because of the potential genocide.

Or something.

I have to say, when I was a kid in the 90's my life was full of cartoons and television, coupled with arcades and playing outside with other kids and talking about cool movies. Kids these days are living the same kind of life, but there are some who have to deal with real shit like hearing about wars and shootings because now that kind of information is easier to access. It's become very easy for kids to be exposed to adult things nowadays and to hear hurtful things. This is what has changed. The internet made it easier to spread all ideas instead of just the nice ones, like how television was for me growing up. Or at least that's how I remember it being which is really all that matters.

>there's people on /tv that think this is funny

Honestly, I can barely even remember anything that happend in the show.
Did like Tai-San.

could have gone there when they film at the mall since is close to my place. instead i fap and browsed Cred Forums.......

lel they went in with the meme that she looks like that 80s faggot
We went global boys

What the hell does Sophie Turner say to the guy spinning the record?

>you're ______
>yes,he is,let's go

Also why aren't people freaked out by them?

>You're weird.

also mutants' existence was made public in DOFP also see

>now fox is all of a sudden bad at making x-men movies since the third one didn't get a 99% on RT

Did you already forget about DoFP and First Class brainwashed Disney drone?

>She really deserves to be either Jean or Mary Jane.

Well she's still got a shot with Mary Jane at least.

okay you got me
saw the movie couple of days ago
this should have been in the final cut
nice shit

boy aren't you a fun person

rad/10

yeah its bullshit just because she is on Game of shit they casted her