Is he "our late night tv host"?

is he "our late night tv host"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZVWIELHQQY
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well he's a colossal cunt so ...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
*smashes hand on desk*
WOW THAT'S AMAZING
*claps hands*

>not funny
>soulless, hollow shell where life and happiness should be.
>Literally the worst despite major advantages in his career and life.

Sure.

I haven't done the impression yet, this is just me...

fuck no

Jimmy "liberal tears by the gallon" Fallon

Remember when he fucked Meg Griffin on SNL?

Fuck OP. I'm voting for Trump too, but if you're riding his dick so hard that you like Fallon now just because he didn't try to fuck with him, maybe you need to take a break.

>I'm voting for Trump

literal meme president

Clearly you live and die by memes, yourself, so you may as well vote for him too.

This was my first reaction as well, and in any other election it would make sense. We should be able to put politics aside and have fun sometimes. But Trump has said incredibly offensive, hateful, dangerous things, and Fallon is basically saying that's alright by allowing him on the show.

What we're seeing right now is a total normalization of the most vile and dishonest rhetoric that we've ever seen in modern politics. By sitting there and joking with Trump like everything is okay, Fallon is enabling that behavior and contributing to that normalization.

please just leave

Jimmy Fallon is not a journalist, but Jimmy Fallon is a taxpaying American citizen with a minimal obligation to help keep a tyrant from reaching the most powerful position in the world. He failed that obligation last night. When you go to The Tonight Show's YouTube channel this morning, you'll find five truncated clips of Donald Trump in a red power tie sitting across from a giggling, jovial Fallon.

Talentless hqck whose entire brand of comedy consists of capitalising on whats popular to appeal to the kiddies and the social media generation (which is almost unheard of for talk show hosts, actually). Not to mention he has absolutely no charisma whatsoever.

What will he do when Hillary's on the show?
>Mrs. Clinton, may I arm-wrestle you?

I agree with this sentiment, but Fallon is the tip of the iceberg and not a very influential one at that. The news particularly CNN and MSNBC already normalized trump and trump politics through nonstop coverage and false equivalency long ago.

You know that I literally copy and pasted a reddit comment from the Hillary Clinton subreddit as bait, right?

You're not supposed to reveal the bait after the first person falls for it retard. You're shit at trolling.

You should keep doing that the post quality there is better than this place.

Or maybe you should return to reddit as you clearly prefer their content

People on here watch this garbage?

You're uncultured swine if you want to see celebrities plug their latest bullshit, with unfunny comedy.

You're daytime pinot, manicures and TMZ tier.

I've been thinking about trying it out, discussions here are literally unfunny attempts at new memes, old as dirt bait threads that stopped being funny the second time they were posted and more black dicks than a Wayne's family reunion.

wtf i hate jimmy now

>unironically voting for Trump

Kek

wow I didn't even know the record was wrong before but now that it's been corrected it's so obvious thanks user

>Elizabeth Olsen will never play a half human/half shark hybrid that wants to fuck Blake Lively in the Shallows II

>that glance at her tits when she's not looking

Oh yeah, OP. He's our guy.

fuck off, shill

he's a Cred Forums tard actually. Picking Cred Forums over that australian bitch( forgot her name)

CONAN
O
N
A
N

LMAO, this is so true
also,
>le broken finger

>spineless faggot who does everything possible to avoid offending grandmas and other mentally enfeebled

Nah.

wtf i love jimmy now

>HA HA HA
>That was a great post user! ha ha HAH AH HA ha ha ha haHAHhAHH haHAHA

No. Craig is.

Why is Conan getting so few torrent releases nowadays? Is he not popular enough

Why would Jimmy betray us like this?

How could he?

>Liberals

>tfw craig ferguson is the reason you turned your life around

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZVWIELHQQY

I was just waiting for him to say SOMETHING to Trump but he just let him go scott-free. Jimmy is voting for Trump.

Kek

Jesus, liberals are fucking mentally ill.

Graham Norton has the best talk show though, even if he's not as likeable as Conan.

LOL Its funny cause a white nationalist is getting elected and the American public is becoming less and less conflicted about it

>mfw she is exactly my height.

does that make her out of my league? with the heels and all that?

This is the first time I've ever felt sorry for a manlet.

Cred Forumsfags on TV are getting so desperate they're praising fucking jimmy fallon now. Sad!

only good late night host is craig ferguson and that's because he said fuck the late night formula

>Can I give you Mrs. Clinton some good medicines to cure your unfortunate diseases and make you look like a likeable human being?
>No thanks Mr. James Thomas "Jimmy" Fallon born September 19, 1974 in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York, and is the son of Gloria (née Feeley) and James W. Fallon. Your ancestry is five-eighths Irish, a quarter German, and one-eighth Norwegian; his paternal grandmother, Luise Schalla, was from Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Lower Saxony, Germany, while one of his maternal great-grandfathers, Hans Hovelsen, was an immigrant from Fredrikstad, Norway. A Vietnam War veteran, his father spent his adolescence singing in street-corner doo-wop groups, and shortly after his son's birth, was working as a machine repairman for IBM in Kingston, New York. In preparation, the family relocated nearby to Saugerties, New York. You have described your childhood as "idyllic," while his parents have been noted as overprotective. You and your sister, Gloria, were unable to leave their home, and they had to ride their bicycles in the backyard. Now if you don't stop I'm going to put you and your family in Quantanamo when I'm, for sure, becoming president of the United States of America Allah blesses us

Go on then honey. You and your hilarious Waynes brothers joke can leave

Liberals still believe to be the good guys

>He still believes there are any good guys on any side in politics.

did I say this?

>I'm voting for Trump too

Pssst, it's just a meme.

I have more boobs than her.
And I am a male .
And I am not (too) fat.

I like flat women. It's cute.

If I'm going to climb that mountain, I'm not that concerned about the foothills

What incredibly offensive, hateful, dangerous things has Trump said?

Actual comments. Context prefered.

yes

but do you have more cyoot than her?

>/r/hillary claim she only had pneumonia for a weekend. Shes fine now
>gets pneumonia
What rotten bit of luck Hillary is having. Is she going to get it every week?
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/

Fuck off CTR

>leads in most recent polls
>leads in most swing states
>Clinton's campaign in free fall mode
>debates soon

>"I-it's just a meme, guys, Hillary got this one in the bag!"

shell be fine.

Craig is way too alpha for the average Cred Forums user

>literal meme president
exactly