>>75420856

>powergap

More like powerhop amirite

>roberts will never leave you bleeding out in an alley from a hundred bite marks
;_;

roberts looks like a tranny and watson like a boy.

stone wins purely by the fact she's the most feminine looking.

>A gorgeously crafted ode to the cinema of yesteryear, La La Land modernizes a genre mastered by the likes of Stanley Donen, Jacques Demy, and Vincente Minnelli. I'm impressed that Chazelle has created a truly beautiful and sensitive love story after his debut film, Whiplash, was one rooted in such machismo and lacking any sort of whimsy whatsoever. This film has charm to spare and its main stars are spellbinding.
so Cred Forums tourists won't like it??

This battle always results in same victory but let us play again.

Emma Watson...

How did such a plain looking girl become an actress and considered beautiful by so many. The average girl on the street is more attractive. Is it some sort of morph of her beauty in people's minds because they have a harry potter fetish. Do these people put on round glasses and a robe and masterbate yelling expeliamus as they cum?

>Caring about a woman's """achievements"""

Are you a faggot son?! Women are judged on looks, nothing more.
Watson >>>>>>>> Roberts
Disqualified because real name is Emily: Stone.

will you be my friend? ive never had a gay friend before :3

lmao

This is the most clichéd meme post I've seen all day.

:3

ROBERTS > STONE > DOGSHIT > WATSON

Coke > Herpes > Feminism

>swn smash a bottle of jack over your head
;_;

>that ugo face
>that ruler body

>you think I wouldn't find those pictures hidden under your bed, you stupid little dweeb?!
>but...but those were pictures of you...
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>this is fine.jpg

At first I was Stone>Watson>Roberts

But now I'm Stone>Roberts>Watson just because Watson seems kinda boring now and Emma at least has a personality.

this is the only ranking

>Emma at least has a personality.
emma?

i liked Roberts' performance in It's kind of a funny story. also i liked the whole comfy movie

>tfw she will never fist your ass until you almost die from blood loss

How can other Emmas even compete?

they never had a chance

no thanks loser