Roberts>

roberts>

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/will win best picture unless something else big comes out between November and December /
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're all actually trash and theres nothing you can do about it
even gremlin fanning is better

dumb frogposter

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/will win best picture unless something else big comes out between November and December /

>actively being this much of a cancer spammer

great taste marcy redcus on suicide watch

The frogposter is a spammer apparently. What a shock

>Emma (Watson)>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Roberts > Stone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Watson

i agree with this

Yes

you need to get a life, stop taking the internet so seriously

lower stone a lot more and spot on

Watson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roberts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stone

Perfect
Shit tier

Emma watson is the only one that matters, there is no rank there is nothing but emma watson

nerve was terrible and la la land looks even worse

>froggerfags are this desperate

>expecting anything less from Cred Forums

palo alto was the best suburban drama in years and irrational man is allens best film since the bullets over broadway though

what are opinions?

something which i possess that is far more kinoatic than a lowly trog like you and most of this thread

I don't give a shit about what anybody says. I want all three to take turns fucking my ass, if you know what I mean.

Watson is aesthetic as hell but shit personality, stone has a beautiful voice and seems down to earth, but Roberts has an adorable amount of goofy quaintness, beauty, and impeccable taste.

I'm not a cuck like you so i'm not up for that but i'm not averse to having them all piss on my face and mouth t b h

ew

This can only be settled by putting the three of them in a mud wrestling pit.

I never understood the mud wrestling fantasy in high school, and I don't understand it now in college. Why the fuck would I want these fine women to look like niggers with mud all over them? Fuck that. I want to see their pale skin radiating off of the fucking walls and shit. Have them bang each other, and the Emma with the most stamina that lasts the longest wins.

Battle in a kiddie pool for who remains undisrobed?