Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvKbOF78s_E
youtube.com/watch?v=iMv9d1pIoBA
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/I bypassed the character development!/
youtube.com/watch?v=8tMZdrUx8eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's honestly got a really ugly face

She's literally JJ Abrams self insert.
His own made up character is stronger than anyone else in combat and she does everything perfect and she's even strong with the force.
The quintessential Mary Sue in a fanfic tier script.

Leelu Dallas multipass

I could've honestly held my disbelief for almost everything but watching her teach Han around his own fucking ship was beyond retarded and I have no idea how that got past editing

>and I have no idea how that got past editing
What about when she started smiling during her first scene with Finn? It looked like it was from a blooper reel

Iirc, her ass is fat.

it was more her instant mastery of every known force trick (except lightning) that annoyed me. Luke barely learned shit in his time with Obiwan, and this bitch never takes more than 2 tries to accomplish anything.

I'm glad someone else sees this.
I feel like with the high levels of obesity everyone just loses their minds when they see a physically fit woman, even if I've seen better looking streetwalkers.

>I bypassed the acting lessons

no shit

I think they wanted to cast someone with a vaguely mongoloid face, probably in the hope to make it more palatable for the asians.

It's sad that people pretend to her face that she's anything more than a 5/10.

>2/3 of Britbongs are overweight or obese

Stop posting this everyday you autistic faggot.

the other star wars threads are worse. the ones with the daisyposting

Is that the same person? What the fudge?

If TFA's script was better written then I would actually like Rey but no doubt she is the biggest Mary Sue... until we find out that she is a reincarnation of Anakin then it would all make sense.

I agree her character is stupid. I'm fine if everyone hates her face, too. Just means I can have her.

I finally watched this shit when it went up on Netflix and I'm really surprised it was so well received. Bad script, JJ's trademark ugly visual style and almost every performance was bad or phoned in. I only liked Isaacs (though he was hardly in the film) and thought that Driver did an entertaining job chewing the scenery.

>I bypassed my connection with Leia, got to hug her anyway

basically its shit. driver was good. poe wasnt used

>no han solo poe mission
why even bother

So if Luke started out generally inexperienced and a novice in most things, and got better and more experienced over the movies...

Does that mean that Rey who started out generally experienced and an expert in most things, is going to get worse and less experienced over the movies?

Is she going to progressively become retarded over the trilogy?

Driver was one of the best things about TFA.

I loved his voice in the mask. It actually sounds more menacing than Vader's.

Too bad he removed his helmet too soon. He should have kept his helmet on until he came face to face with Han.

Why did she hug Leia at the end? They barely knew each other. Hell she barely knew Han.

> get into trouble
> Finn come to help
> solve the problem by herself and save Finn
yeah she is capable but do they need to repeat this several time?

Never talk to me or my wife's cuddly friend ever again

>barely
she didn't know her at all, that was the FIRST scene they had together
it's utter horseshit

Chewie should have hugged Leia. I hated how he just kept walking by her. Han Solo the man he swore a life debt to died. And his ex-wife is standing there that you have known and liked for decades. But I am going to go follow Finn and the rest of the group instead of consoling her and leave the women I've known for 4 hours to console her.

God damn this little lady can NOT act.

>until we find out that she is a reincarnation of Anakin then it would all make sense.
You're human garbage

Because TFA had a shit script.

>No you cannot critisize a director's work
HAH the funny thing is that JJ stated in an interview months later that he wished he could go back and re-write that end scene again because he understands that it makes no sense.

>but Chewie rushed to help Finn
Nope.. re-watch the scene. You see Chewie standing by himself while Rebels are cheering.

JJ made a horrible mistake.

Honestly bros, Daisy is the perfect clone of Anakin, this would explain her affinity to fix and build things, not to mention wearing a pod racing helmet early in the film, and having YEARS of combat experience at such an early stage.

>I don't want Rey to be a reincarnation of Anakin
Can someone please explain to this user that this is the ONLY way for Rey as a character to make sense?

I am utterly serious! If she is not a reincarnation of Anakin, it makes ZERO sense for her to be so advanced and know EVERY force power.

You cannot defend TFA if she is like Luke and a simple person who grew up alone and suddenly without reason she gets so powerful with the force.

>That is not how the force works

>Honestly bros, Daisy is the perfect clone of Anakin
kill yourself

>that's what butthurt homosexuals actually believe

Cry more.

She and Anakin are related to Sheev. Plageuis and Sheev made Anakin.

I wish this was explained in the Phantom menace.

>WAHHH WAHHH I HATE THE PREQUELS AND THE STORIES BEFORE A NEW HOPE
I hate when OT fags are like this

JJ pretty much is the same talentless hack that Lucas was with yesmen following his every step.

>comparing JJ and Lucas as the same
You can't fucking do this at all.

Lucas may have had bad CGI in the prequels but he carefully planned every scene and did not rush the pace compared to JJ

I've probably been a star wars fan since oh before you were born and there's nothing that could make the Rey character make any sense. Fuck Disney and their fan fiction.

Rey cared about Han
Rey saw Han die
Leia felt Han die & and knew Rey was a bit bummed about it

It's compassion, fuckface.

Everyone of my exes was betting looking than her.
Every member of my extended family is better looking than her.
It's a disgrace that someone so ugly can be so popular & rich based partly on their 'looks'.

What about Chewie? Who was like 5 feet away.

>It's compassion, fuckface.
Don't worry about Chewie

Is TFA the new TDKR? I also liked it the first time I saw it, but the more I see it the more I dislike it and notice the massive flaws.

This
nice try but you failed. Read JJ fucked up and he admitted he fucked up in an interview.

I have said it many times: TFA is an absolute mess that requires a re-edit with reshoots.

Stop trying to defend it because even JJ doesn't defend this scene

>Too bad he removed his helmet too soon. He should have kept his helmet on until he came face to face with Han.

That would have been pretty cool actually, but then you wouldn't have had the scene with Rey interrogation where both she and the audience reevaluate their feelings towards him, seeing he's just a kid basically.

She was cast because she's attractive enough to young guys but not attractive enough to threaten young women.

It needs an extended cut with most of the deleted scenes reinserted such as the Finn and Villager scene which better helps explain Finn's character arc:
youtube.com/watch?v=TvKbOF78s_E

I don't know why some find it so hard to admit that a director like JJ made mistakes with TFA. Not every film is perfect and flawless.

>BUT IT WAS EDITED AND DIRECTED LIKE THAT BY A TOP HOLLYWOOD DIRECTOR SO IT MUST BE PERFECT
I don't understand TFA defenders... btw I actually like TFA but hate the JJ theatrical cut.

I think her face is very pretty. Like what is wrong with it?

>That would have been pretty cool actually, but then you wouldn't have had the scene with Rey interrogation where both she and the audience reevaluate their feelings towards him, seeing he's just a kid basically.
Yeah we really needed another scene showing us how awesome and over powered she is.

As was said previously, the only reason she's considered "attractive enough to young guys" is because she's physically fit.
Society is shit.

>Like what is wrong with it?
Young fool, eventually you will understand.

Georgie boy wasn't so bad now in hindsight, was he?

>Society is shit.
You're 100% right about that user.

I said nothing about what Rey does. I'm talking about her reaction when he takes his helmet off.

TFA doesn't have a plane scene.

Your afraid you'll never be as strong as Darth Plagueis.

Which wasn't needed and shouldn't have been in the movie at all. Fuck you and TFA.

>going to a funeral dressed like that

Oh no, my young scavenger. You will find that it is you who are mistaken. About a great many things.

>This scene will eventually for part of an awful poorly written stand-alone trilogy about the origins of Palpatine
>Release date 2032

It is your..destiny.

I keep hearing faggots want tom hiddleston to play him. It breaks my heart.

It's sick shit user.
youtube.com/watch?v=iMv9d1pIoBA

CUTE

How was Luke able to pilot an X-wing at a novice combat pilot level without ever flying one before?

Kill yourself retard

He was the best bush pilot in the outer rim.

thats not the line.

She looks like she smells bad

she's a drugged up whore

The same people from terrorist cells can operate some primitive combat vehicles:
It wasn't much more complicated than commercial craft (which he is established to have experience with).

I mean do you think that an X-Wing, the signature fighter of a ragtag band off dirt farmers who are fighting against the Empire, would be so complicated you'd need specialized military training for it?

An X-Wing was basically a jury rigged military jeep's equivalent in space.

dick sisters

>the same way people*

This

This was easily the best Star Wars movie of all time, narrative wise and entertainment wise in the story it tops even the greatest classics of the last 20 years

boyegas way better actor than her its not even a competition

She's brilliant, he may be good but she is top drawer and had a blossoming career in Hollywood
I'm excited to see how far her and JJ can go

Finn was still terrible.

DELETE THIS

I'd bang.

I'm a Mary Sue and we need to keep this movie going!

>b-but they're setting her up for the next movie.

britbong genetics everyone

>Lying on the internet
why would you do that?

Women like penisses

>I find Elle/Dakota Fanning attractive

>friend is a big star wars fan
>hit him with my Force Awakens is shit redpill
>he is sadder inside now
feels like shit, why do you cynical fucks have to ruin everything

one of the biggest downsides of a place that crowdsources information like never before is we see all the angles we would have missed, perspectives we wouldn't have heard. there is a lot of false information in there but honestly..imagine not having this place and all tendrils of people pouring information into it.

cynicism is just a side effect of knowledge.

you're not wrong

APOLOGISE

Oooph

>posts a shopped and black and white pic

lol idiot

Director krennic would smash her vag

I would like to bypass her lips with my dick

she's a female power fantasy character, it's fine because they want to sell her to the 10-18 female crowd, not to smelly old men like us

Yea. My only qualms were some bad dialogue choices, but that's not necessarily his fault.

JUST

Yeah, and instead you would have had that at the climax of the film.

Totally dumb to do that.

Ignorance is bliss. Maybe you're too stupid to be here.

Are you just going to fuck her trachea?

BEEFCAKE

>Rey was able to beat Kylo at the end somehow

Neither Finn or Rey made any sense.

Tell that ta kanjiklub

I miss that.

Do you think the reshoots for RO were to make it more less violent or more violent?

less violent, but more '''''''''''''dark'''''''''''''

That dress is disgusting.

They were to make it funnier and less of a war film

So is she. Dirty bitch.

she's a chavlette what do you expect

kill yourself

could you bypass your autism and not repost this every day?

Are you saying you actually liked this filth?

>Do or do not, there is no try
>Only a Sith deals in absolutes!!

are you a homo

She's the ugliest star wars girl so far, are you?

JJ himself said he wished he could do things differently. He already admitted. The movie isn't as good as it could have been. Regardless if you like the movie or not, having this shit spammed every goddamn day is a sign of autism.

I hope to God its a bot, because if its actually someone posting this every day or several people. They have deep mental issues they need to resolve.

>I bypassed the OP

What did user mean by this?

100% this right here.

The Jedi mind trick on Daniel Craig was the final straw for me.

It looks older than 13

>JJ himself said he wished he could do things differently. He already admitted. The movie isn't as good as it could have been. Regardless if you like the movie or not, having this shit spammed every goddamn day is a sign of autism.
He's a fucking piece of shit. That doesn't change anything.
>I hope to God its a bot, because if its actually someone posting this every day or several people. They have deep mental issues they need to resolve.
This place has always been full of the mentally ill. what are you doing here?

carrie fisher was cute sometimes but mostly looked like a lesbian

Carrie and Natalie were both better looking than her in their prime and Natalie is still better looking.

Natalie Portman's prime was in The Professinal

I've never considered Carrie Fisher particularly good looking. Daisy beats her easily.

I mean for fucks sake. This is what Carrie Fisher's genetics have been doing for the past few decades.

She looks right fucked

ever since her Kashi cereal shilling scene in Thor all I imagine when I look at Natalie is her messy fiber shits.

No matter how many times I see this thread and want to hate it, the combination of that picture and line is absolute meme perfection.

Samefag

I hated her character in Thor. He was totally out of her league.

Look at the ground, its shattering from her weight.

isn't jane always out of his league though? I mean what human is going to stack up to that.

It means she's a good friend

>Not imagining them on your chest and face

Filthy peasant.

You might just be a faggot.

Luke Had flown T-16's at an etremely proficient level before hand.

Plus all he dreamt of was going to the academy. He probably did nothing but read about ships and mechanics and knew as much about those X-Wings as anybody.

On a side note it was Finn that saved the day in the end not Rey. Plus Leia hugging Rey instead of Chewie in the end was the most retarded thing I ever seen. There is absolutely no way to justify it.

7.5/10 tops

>dat booty

hhhnnngggggggg

1000 suns

daisy is a 5 at best.

Her prime was in AOTC. Specifically on the the romantic getaway planet. She's a literal 10/10 there.

Daisy's an 8

kek

18+

if you're old enough to think Carrie Fisher is attractive you are too old for Cred Forums

She was cast specifically because she wasn't that good looking.

8 is not that good looking. Almost every female in Hollywood who isn't typecast as a sex object is an 8.

If you're wasting your youth here you're the real fuck up.

shut up Dad

you're underage is showing

>implying your ratings don't go up with age

aren't you supposed to be in school right now?

Don't waste your 20's here user. Go outside.

There is NOTHING i wouldn't do tof her there. No matter how disgusting.

are you dumb fucks really this stupid? she's kindof happy that she met somebody with the resistance, she's probably tired of living on shitty fucking jakku and sees that as a way for her to get away

According to you daisy is better looking than 80% of the females on the planet. That's just wrong you can see better looking girls than her every time you leave the house.

based Lucas giving us a bare midriff.

That's for the sake of the movie, the pacing, the feel. The movie was supposed to be action, fun, light, etc. People already understand jedis train, her doing that would ruin the flow of the movie.

>are you dumb fucks really this stupid?
Until the cantina bitch tells her to give it up all she wants to do it go back to jakku, you and her are the real dumb fucks.

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded.

I don't understand how anyone in production or editing could let this slip by them.

It will go down in history as one of the biggest goofs of all time.

>huhhh just turn your brain off bro

> I didn't watch the movie: The Post

is the garbage bag supposed to be jabba the hutt

I really hope you don't seriously think she's as attractive as you're making out.

Why do you hope that?

Chewie always gets the short end of the stick

I think so.

His T-16 and also starfighters are basically shown as being complicated as driving stick irl

because she's obviously not

>implying Anakin ever stood a chance.

The only way that piece of ass wouldn't turn a dude to the dark side is if they were gay.

Sheev knew exactly what he was doing when he assigned Anakin to watch over her.

Kylo ren is literally the kid from gold rush.

she's obviously not as attractive as she is?

She looks like a girl who lives a few doors down from me in this old pic but even so if this is an 8 in your world you need to get out more.

8 is not that attractive you autist

She looks like a face from Fallout 3

>Posting beldorian in response to a jabba question

>everytime a jedi becomes a sith he kills his master
>darth vader kills palpatine and still becomes a force ghost besided with yoda and obi wan
>he was a good friend

I didn't hate as much as everyone else, but yeah, they could've eased up on her being good at literally everything she did.
Especially when you look back at Luke the original and realize that being a semi-competent pilot was the only thing he was sorta good at.

>8 is not that attractive
Yes it is you shit.

How do you rank someone an 8/10 without considering them very attractive? If you're saying she's average, then she's a 5 - 6.

Kek'd

He doesn't get enough love user, and with all the young fags falling to the disney dark side he never will.

because I'm not saying she's average you autist.

I don't understand your logic at all.

fucking ew nice caterpillar eyebrows you ugly white bitch jesus

She looks incredibly British.

You're retarded and can't understand how a scale from 1 to 10 works.

She's better than Anakin in aotc. She doesn't fit in with star wars at all.

saying someone is an 8/10 is nowhere near saying they are a 10/10. it's a bell curve.

She's a disgusting pig, she looks like a dirty whore.

you're the literal retard who doesn't realize things like this lie on a bell curve

I wouldn't say ugly, just unappealing.
Ugly makes you recoil, you would rather not ever see ugly.
She's just not attractive.
It's like a plain wall, you're not interested in it at all.

JJ doesnt have an attention span. In every scene of TFA somebody runs.

I don't know about "really ugly", but definitely low tier when it comes to Hollywood beauties.

It's going to create a bit of a problem in the sequels where they either have to make her even more overpowered, or subvert our expectations in some other way for her to have some development.
Whole reason why it satisfying seeing Luke force choking/persuading bitches and kicking ass with the lightsaber is that he wasn't anywhere near being able to do that to begin with.

I've got news for you. An 8 IRL is hot as fuck

The hottest supermodels in the world are 9's.

10's are 9's that fill a specific fetish. Like big tits, big asses, tattoos or short hair.

10'she are different for everybody and are purely subjective. But be that as it may, 8's are hot as fuck.

Only the most autistic sperg virgin would ever turn down an 8 unless they were a closet fag.

you're just a fucking idiot

>2/10 would not bang!

Congratulations for winning at life, user. You're the hero we don't deserve.

>she's not attractive but not average either
>so a 6?
>NO WTF

ironic post considering the post itself was extremely autistic

8/10 is, for both men and women, the territory where your life is effortless and you get handed everything.

That's a slag if I ever saw one.

I'm fully aware user. JJ fucked up everything.

you're an idiot.

>t. some bitter ugly beta

Almost everyone should be bitter about that, not just those fitting your anti-intellectual Cred Forums shitpost. What's your IQ, around 60?

holy shit what a cuck.

nobody should be bitter about it. it's reality. deal with it.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/I bypassed the character development!/

It's reality but it doesn't have to be. It's because of low IQ celebrity worshiping human garbage like you that attractive people literally don't have to accomplish anything in life. Since I'm a person who judges people by important characteristics rather than vapid, meaningless ones, I'm fully permitted to judge you for the worthless trash that you are.

ahaha is this satire?

It's weird to see a thread still around after you've been asleep.

HER BEING ANAKIN DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE EITHER YOU IDIOT.

The Jedi Order waited 1000 years for the chosen one, how the fuck does it make any sense for there to then be ANOTHER chosen one 30 years after Anakin RESTORED BALANCE TO THE FORCE.

They should have set TFA 300 years after ROTJ, not 30. Then The First Order rising, the jedi suffering another purge, and the New Republic being legitimately threatened would have been much more believable. Disney didn't do that, though, because rather than write an actually good story with good original characters, they decided to let the characters from the original trilogy carry the movie.

What's satirical about it? You straight up deserve to die. Go worship an airhead with a symmetrical face, mongoloid.

thanks for the laffs

Hahahahaha wtf

Why do jewish women all age like bad wine?

Go kill yourself the second you get a fucking wrinkle you vain goddamn pathetic pussy faggot

I think she also had two pregnancies.

Women after plopping out a few kids age faster. They have more emotional stress than men in that regard and everything emotional women feel it 10 times worse, because of estrogen.

>prequelfags

holy shit, it's embarrassing how a character as simple as Rey is too fucking complicated for you people

same

This

You either do it or you dont do it

You dont try to become a Jedi, you eithrr become one or you dont, stop trying to do and and do it

Nice to see you spent 5 seconds thinking about this before you posted

I wouldn't say ugly but she its very childish looking.
I'd still creampie her though.

Because in empire he began a journey where he redeemed his wrong doings and fought agatinst the dark side, the last act of killing sheev to save luke was the moment he rejected the dark side and became a jedi again

Plus he was the chosen one who was the most powerful force user but you would know that if you bothered ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT THE FUCKING FILM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>"The black guy should have been played by the Mexican guy and the British girl should have been played by somebody else." - George Lucas after TFW screening

what did he mean by this?

He never said that but I wouldn't be surprised if he thought that.

>black and white and airbrushed
Desperate faggot.

>Rey is Mary Sue on roids
>Han is an old man who runs like an old man
>Chewie actually does something in this movie, and isn't just Han Solo's dog/autistic nephew
>Finn is Jar Jar. Boyega is probably the niggest darkie actor in a blockbuster right now
>Crylo is literally a school-shooter, his helmet symbolizes the fedora, and he's a cringy "nice-guy" around Rey
>Leia is crazy cat lady. I bet Carrie Fisher is a hoarder irl.
>not enough cool guy Poe. However when he shot down all these TIEs one after another I cringed hard. Does Jew Jew even know how to make a character that's good but not a best-supergenius-at-everything Mary Sue?
>Hux is just there so Crylo doesn't have to talk to himself
>President Snopes is laughably bad, he's like an EU character
>BB-8 is GOAT

My review on Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Like, share and subscribe!

She was turned on by the fact that he was Resistance.

Asians like seeing white people in their foreign movies you dolt.

If I ever meet you in public I'd sucker punch you in the back of the head as you're walking down a flight of stairs.

dat belly

The only way to save her shitty character is to make her a Palpatine.

I don't think I need to say anything more.

Seriously why didn't the Jedi Council just make her wear one of these? You know, to protect the innocence of the Chosen One and shit?

people have been joking for months about her being a xenomorph and they had weeks of polls where she didn't even beat leia in a three way contest. She lost to padme who frequently came out on top. her best movie being the most hated starwars movie that wasn't fanfiction as well.

Why so angry bro, some people dislike bong chavlettes.

>professinal
>inal

Portman might be up for a bit of firm inal.

>making one of the most powerful senators in galaxy do anything

She led the anti-war faction in the senate, she was probably number 3 or 4 senator in terms of influence.

The Jedi order knows her, Palpatine is constantly over her shoulder. She was in upper echelon of power for a long time.

Then why did they assign a single fucking padawan as her protection?

They admitted even in that movie his skills made him better than most knights, probably better than some masters.

It wasn't his skills in question. It was his temperment/decision making.

The dude predicted where a moving object would be 10 minutes ahead of time. That speeder chase doesn't make it obvious but he goes the long way around, and bounty hunter could have made any of a 1000 decisions. Stop, go up go to the right, anything, they were high the fuck up in air. hundreds of stories. He jumped the fuck off a stationary object and hit a moving one.

never dual wielded in combat ever, and was fighting the best lightsaber duelist after only being in the order for about 8 years.

Anakin is idiot savant tier.

Battle of genosis? They sent well over hundred jedi to that party, most of them died, yet anakin as a padawan just kept on truckin.

also now that I think about it, a lot of that had to do with Palpatine's nudging. "perhaps an old friend. "

Through Dooku/bounty hunters, they used that assassination attempt to pull anakin into her orbit, 'discover' that a rogue jedi master had created an army for the republic.

it was all string pulling by palpatine. Especially what happened with his mother, it was his one weakness is women that he cared about.

Anakin without attachments would be one fucking scary shit. Most people don't have his abilities so all of his weaknesses are mostly tied to people that do have weaknesses.

>best lightsaber duelist.

Mace would have annihilated Dooku.

I liked Rey. She had way more character in one movie than Luke did in all three.

She looks fine again.

I don't think so, I think he would have gotten played not that differently than Obi-wan.

Palp or Yoda would be different.

>implying he didn't 'probe' her with The Force while she was unconcoous.

Obi Wan barely survived Jango. Mace killed Jango in 2 seconds.

Yoda went toe to toe with Dooku and chased him off then Yoda lost to Palpatine.

Mace beat Palpatine.

Mace >Dooku in a 1v1 hands down.

>tattoos

dropped

This always makes me rage.

It's almost as if Disney wanted to force feed the fucking reboot to us.

>LOOK LEIA CARES ABOUT REY AND THEREFORE YOU SHOULD TOO!!!

fuck you (((Disney))) for putting the final nail in the coffin.

>Obi Wan barely survived Jango.
He should've died after getting shot by the fucking blasters on his ship.

youtube.com/watch?v=8tMZdrUx8eM

Boyega looks like a horny refugee every scene, the animal knows no discipline.

George, despite being a total fucking mongoloid, knew how to craft a star wars movie. Sure he made mistakes but at least we always got something in return with those mistakes.

TFA did nothing but subtract from the series.

Disney will take the reboot, milk the series for what its worth and in the process tarnish the good memories we have of the originals

Yeah no. Kill yourself you fucking neckbeard.

I bet you'll defend every dumbass part of that movie too.

What do you mean by this?

>strong independent woman
>only develops her abilities after a creepy older man forces himself inside her

What did Kathleen Kennedy mean by this?