WTF

WTF I HATE EMILY BLUNT NOW

WTF I HATE JAKE GYLENHAAL NOW

WTF I HATE JOHN HAM NOW

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3846030/Chelsea-Clinton-arrives-Hollywood-Broadway-stars-perform-Hillary-fundraiser-live-streamed-Facebook-YouTube.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3846030/Chelsea-Clinton-arrives-Hollywood-Broadway-stars-perform-Hillary-fundraiser-live-streamed-Facebook-YouTube.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always knew Jon Hamm was based

thats it i root for hillary now
come join me bros
feels so good

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

not my jakefu

>affluent people support Hillary Clinton
I'm shocked. SHOCKED.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ever since Mad Men he's been "busy"

Because they're rich yuppies who literally play pretend for a living.

But Hillary is corrupt and has proven to be many times, why not just sit this election out?

gosh jom is ugly also jake is tiny lol a little man with a beard

You think any of these people actually like Hillary? Nobody does.

They just don't want a childish, ego-maniacal demagogue to win. Fuck Trump. He makes me want to vomit every time I look at his stupid pumpkin head.

>clinton
>based
pick one cuck

I've never DROPPED an actor, but Jake goddamit why??

>"affluent"

Sounds like your way of justifying the fact that you worship celebrities, who are typically overpaid retarded drug-addicts.

EMILY BLUNT
married to the people's most favourite beta drone in TV land

(((JAKE GYLENHAAL)))
>Does shitty relationship movies as the hearthrob
>expect him to be politically abrasive and based rather than appeasing his loyal woman audience pussy

JOHN HAM
Feminist TV show star

How many of those faggy BLM t-shirts do you own?

do you honestly have this much of a binary view of reality? ease up on the Cred Forums kool-aid

>multiculturalism

But Hillary loves removing kebab.

Hillary wants to bomb kebab to anger the fuck out of it, then import it to the west. She's like someone who pokes a beehive with a stick then tells you to go check it out.

When was Hillary last seen?

Why is chelsea clinton doing fundraisers?
If Hillary is winning why are they doing fundraisers in october?

A lot of the names listed there are Australian, British, or Canadian and they don't even have US citizenship. Why do they think an American election is any of their business?

Fuck, is based hamm actually involved with killary?

savage my dude. got the official Cred Forums stamp now

because they're all living in the US and most if not all have taken up US citizenship so they have just as much a right to be personally invested in what's going on politically.

GODOMMOT BOLLY

Why do all Hillary supporters wear her symbol like a cult?

Her underlings even wear it as a pin instead of the flag.

Jake why man, i liked you, i really fucking liked you

two towers kiddo, two towers

fuck man i thought jake was so cool

LIBKUCKS ON PARADE, STANDARD HOLLWOOD SHILLING FOR THE DEMOCRAT

BUT OBAMA WAS A LEGITIMATELY CLEAN CANDIDATE IN 08, UNLIKE HILLARY WHO AFTER 30 YEARS OF POLITICIAL WHEELING AND DEALING IS ABSOLUTELY FILTHY

HER WIKILEAKS WOULD MAKE HER INELIGIBLE TO RUN IF THE MEDIA WASNT COLLUDING TO NOT REPORT ON THE STORY

Cred Forums pls go

Obongo wasn't really clean but the media conspired with him too, and theres so many cucks who think attack on a black person is racism

God americans are so pathetic.
>Here are these rich people we paid to tell you to vote for this candidate.
And they will actually do it.

those blue collar comedy hicks also support Hillary now too

COMPARED TO SHILLARYS BAGGAGE OBAMA WAS AIRDROPPED FROM CLEAN CANDIDATE HEAVEN, ALL HE HAD ON HIM WAS HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR A WHILE, AN ATTACK THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN STARTED AGAINST HIM IN 08

HILLARY IS THE WORST EXAMPLE OF A TIRED CAREER POLITICIAN, CORRUPTION PAR FOR THE COURSE BUT ON A LARGER SCALE WITH HER CLINTON FOUNDATION SCHEMES

BUT MUH WOMYNS! MUH PROGRESS! #IMWITHHER

>AN ATTACK THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN STARTED AGAINST HIM IN 08
I can't believe there are people stupid enough to actually believe that.

>Hollywood is """""liberal""""""
Color me surprised.

Nah the media was dumb as fuck and attacked him on shit he could shrug off.
>hurr are you Muslim
>hurr are you racist
>hurr are you a immigrant

>In April of that year, anonymous e-mails from supporters of Hillary Clinton repeated the same rumor,[28] apparently in an attempt to revive Clinton's faltering 2008 primary election campaign.

so this the power of trump
really makes you think

>repeated
You know what that word means you massive fucking idiot?

Yes, to do again
:^)

So who is based?
Voight
Russell
Crow (maybe)
Ferigno
Willis
Eastwood
Dean Cane

what do you expect from Hollywood?

Jon Hamm has always been a cuck but people here haven't been able to separate him from Don Draper.

I would be upset if I hadn't stopped watching hollywood trash years ago. At least we know who the traitors are for the day of the rope.

>I can;t separate people from their politics

Sounds like a personal problem.

IT WAS NOTHING UNTIL HILLARYS CAMPAIGN SHILLED IT AGAINST HIM IN 08

HILLARY CREATED BIRTHER AS A HOUSEHOLD ISSUE WITH HER CAMPAIGN MEDIA, SHE LOST TO OBAMA, SHES GOING TO LOSE TO TRUMP

Mel Gibson

Adam Baldwin
James "Almost prevented 9/11" Woods

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3846030/Chelsea-Clinton-arrives-Hollywood-Broadway-stars-perform-Hillary-fundraiser-live-streamed-Facebook-YouTube.html

I actually like(d) these stars and am rather sad right now, knowing they're just another libfag kikebots.

Is that behind medea rdj

>Adam Baldwin
Is that Baldwin Civil War?
>James "Almost prevented 9/11" Woods
How? Almost killed Bush/guy who planted thermic bombs in construction?

Because it makes more sense for them to do a Trump event?