What did they mean by this?

>sex scene
>both have their clothes on and are just dry humping each other

>any sex scene

>white female is dating and fucking
>an asian male

>she is happy

I prefer white niggers myself

>he doesn't like pulling a woman's skirt up, sliding her panties to side, and fucking her like the whore she is
Fag.

>female has sex with a male character she isn't married to
>you're expected to like her and care whether or not she dies

>White female character in the same room with a nigger

>white dude has sex

>female character is in love with a Chad

>straight

>mc likes his wife's son

But this is how real life works.

>Man and woman are having a casual conversation
>Smash cut to them fucking in bed

>white dude is capable of fighting, sexually satisfying a member of the opposite sex, dancing, making good music, empathy or being a decent human being

>lesbian undertones that never develop into lesbian kissing or cuddling

that applies to many posts in this thread

Not really

>implying any woman who isn't with a Chad isn't just settling

not every woman is your slutty ex-gf

>female character is cute
>she has dirty disgusting degenerate "sex"
>it's not with me!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>females are the main characters in a serie/movie

80% of television nowadays is feminized I swear

>implying I'm spurned and not just aware of how people act
>implying your ugly gf doesn't wish she was with a real man who isn't some omega who asks before he kisses her

I'm a woman and I'm not straight so you're asking the wrong gal. But mostly what people look for isn't looks. It's a combination of things.

Is he tasteful in art. Is he tasteful in music. Is he not a complete creep. Does he have awkwardness that is somewhat cute, but not too much. Is he not overweight. Can his unnatractiveness make him otherwise attractive for unknown reasons you can't quite tell. Does he have dreams or goals or ambitions that motivate him to accomplish things. Is he creative, is he not a total bore. Is his life really interesting or has he literally done nothing with it and doesn't have ambitions and actively hates them.

Basically it boils down to you know it if you see it. You're a fuckin idiot if you think it just works like "ME LIKE HOT MAN HOT MAN GOOD"

That's how men work, you don't need to project.

That's because television execs know that women are the only ones who actually watch the shit they churn out.

>I'm a woman
>implying you don't want either a Chad or a rich beta

Sad state of affairs all a lot of men do is spend time on the internet arguing about television on one of the worst boards to entertain themselves

Post more Kstew you small dicked faggot

I don't. Honestly. Stop giving life lessons to men on the internet.

>implying a woman actually knows what she wants and just doesn't do whatever her emotions dictate at that exact moment

>>implying a woman actually knows what she wants

You're right, women are more complex in their own desires than men. Sorry you're not smart enough to tell when you're wanted or not shrimp dick

>more complex
>wanting to fuck/breed with Chad while having beta male provide for you
Very complex.

>not straight
>proceeds to give an idea of what kind of men women want
huh?
Anyways, what if the guy fell for the 'smart but lazy :^)' thing? I have goals and everyone tells me I'm smart and interesting. I'm not too hung up about the whole "no gf ever, WAHHHH" movement, but at 24 I don't know what to believe anymore

>lesbianism
>existing
You just haven't been dicked hard enough, or someone dicked you too hard earlier in life.

>>wanting to fuck/breed with Chad while having beta male provide for you

See

Tell me what you want in a woman so I can laugh, please. You want to fuck models probably, except when you crush on that girl in class and awkwardly try to interact and say nothing fucking interesting

The point is, can someone be able to keep conversation original for a long span of time, like a relationship, you fucking moron. That's what makes men hot. When someone can talk about shit you aren't even usually aware of.

It isn't "Ohhhhh Alpha dan your muscles and being in that one frat everyone hates makes me so wetttttttttt daddyyyyy"

If you aren't interesting you aren't worth anyone's time and that is entirely your own fault. You said you've lived a while, that's sad you really still don't get how human interaction works.

At this point, you're hopeless.

>Interracial couple
>It's BMWF

>tits
>gtfo

you know the drill

>implying you prefer a pudgy beta to a ripped Chad

>proceeds to give an idea of what kind of men women want

Attraction to women is more or less attraction in the same kind of way to men, we can interchange why x person is attractive for y reason to someone else.

You know, like functional people do.

>Anyways, what if the guy fell for the 'smart but lazy :^)' thing? I have goals and everyone tells me I'm smart and interesting. I'm not too hung up about the whole "no gf ever, WAHHHH" movement, but at 24 I don't know what to believe anymore

You probably just, don't know how to click. But if you're in the niche kind of person you talked about, chances are someone at some point already liked you. You just couldn't tell, because they were probably embarrassed about it.

>You just haven't been dicked hard enough

That picture of Saddam is really hot you're really cool and I want to bone you because you posted Saddam.

>Is he not overweight

I don't prefer a he anyways.

>black nigger

lol user come on

>how do you know someone is lesbian
>implying she won't jump at the opportunity to let you know about her fake sexual orientation

Hey lesbianon, do you like Kstew

that's the thing though. That's what being Alpha is. Having the looks and the charm. You can learn to be charming and have game, but you can't teach looks to a short and ugly guy. That's what being an alpha Chad is. Looks, personality, money/good job. That's all you need, and yet that's impossible for so many due to genetics/mental illness/and how we were raised. Just like it's impossible for many women to be born into great genetics, which is all Stacy's need to get men.

>character doesnt smell their underwear to check if its still fresh

This

There is literally no reason why sex scenes should be in a movie, they have never improved a films quality

>>implying she won't jump at the opportunity to let you know about her fake sexual orientation

Why do you think I am. Is it because I think I want to talk to you about it, or is it because I want you to focus on how lesbians don't exist.

Because for every time I bring it up that happens, and it ends up in an argument, and I do it for that reason alone.

It is fun to see who is and isn't a fan of Milo.

She's pretty cute yeah.

Got to admit though, I'm not much into white girls. Idk why, got a thing for girls with nice olive-ish skin.

are you against panty and nude scenes too?

Kwl

>tfw not interesting

>implying that shitshow Compliance wasn't made more tolerable by the underwhelming sex scene

I never thought about it as a niche thing. Sounds pretty accurate. But where do I find women that are willing to watch a 5 hour japanese flick? I've narrowed it down to 'not in the fucking suburbs'

No, just full on sex scenes

>but you can't teach looks to a short and ugly guy

I wouldn't say that. I mean, there are plenty of straight dumbos who do that. And it's mostly because they are in their own way interesting and charming.

Conventional attractiveness is often times boring. It's mostly about personality.

>Looks, personality, money/good job

Nobody dates for this unless they're shallow, and then they aren't dating for the real reason of the terms of attraction.

Financial security isn't hot. It is actually boring.

Nobody is looking at a dude and saying "Ohhh daddddyyyy finnancial securrrrity"

>and yet that's impossible for so many due to genetics/mental illness/and how we were raised

Women are totally not the same way we are actually alien creatures designed to upset you.

>Just like it's impossible for many women to be born into great genetics, which is all Stacy's need to get men.

What's ironic about buying into /r9k/ dichotomies about how attraction works is you're buying into /r9k/ about how it works. That's not a good idea.

>Sounds pretty accurate. But where do I find women that are willing to watch a 5 hour japanese flick

White girls. Trust.

I wish I was a female lesbian

empowering

>I'm a woman and I'm not straight

Every day, until you're reminded:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death

>implying that every normal humans motivations don't revolve around sex

>Is he tasteful in art. Is he tasteful in music. Is he not a complete creep. Does he have awkwardness that is somewhat cute, but not too much. Is he not overweight. Can his unnatractiveness make him otherwise attractive for unknown reasons you can't quite tell. Does he have dreams or goals or ambitions that motivate him to accomplish things. Is he creative, is he not a total bore. Is his life really interesting or has he literally done nothing with it and doesn't have ambitions and actively hates them.

Jesus fuck.
All we need is a chick who'll like us back that isn't some hobgoblin looking land whale.

I'm going to need a more vague post

>nerd character learn valuable life lesson about how he can't just expect beautiful women to fuck him because he's desperate

>I'm a man and I'm not straight so you're asking the wrong johnson. But mostly what people look for isn't looks. It's a combination of things.

>Is she not a fatty

>Basically it boils down to you know it if you see it.

>That's how men work, you don't need to project.

>Every day, until you're reminded:

I really don't care. You're not going to make me attracted to men by being a gross out moron who posts jokes that died in 2013.

No I mean most white girls want that. Everyone is equally pretentious across the sexes when they want to be. If you really think nobody wants to get on the couch and cuddle for five hours watching something then you're being a silly willy.

That's like, ideal.

>sex scene in otherwise perfectly acceptable movie pops up just as people enter the room

I just watched Seven Samurai

one of the girl's lost their virginity after falling in love with a young samurai apprentice

They didn't show the sex scene, just the guy leaving the hut and his father seeing her follow him out

>you're buying into /r9k/ about how it works
I'm not buying into anything. If the girl isn't attractive I'm not dating/fucking her. If she is a fat slob I'm not dating/fucking her. Doesn't matter what her personality is like, I know what I like and what I want.
>Financial security isn't hot. It is actually boring.
It's not hot, but it's necessary. Not having a job and being stuck in your parents basement IS a negative. Sure having money might not be a turn on, but it can be a turnoff. Having A LOT of money can be a turn on though.
>Conventional attractiveness is often times boring. It's mostly about personality.
To an extent. You're not going to see a short ugly guy have a chance with many MANY women. And I feel for them. It depends on the type of girl. For a normie/stacy/country girl you need some looks and money. For a hipster/nerd/ugly type girl you can get by on personality.

What if you're terrified of rejection
I will die alone

>gross out moron

what

>mfw sex scene happens in a 'family friendly' film i'm watching with my parents

>All we need is a chick who'll like us back that isn't some hobgoblin looking land whale.

And that's the problem. Your wants aren't what make a relationship good.

Let's say, we dated. Let's just play an experiment here.

If you aren't in a majority of those categories, eventually things are just going to get awkward as hell. I mean, what the shit are we going to talk about right? Do you want to just be around someone you love twiddling your thumbs when you first go out? Nah son. Not at all.

Being inspired is what makes it good. Not "uhhhhh you're not fat can we have sex i want sex". Sure, so do I. Everybody loves some sex. But if you're looking for more than that you can't just justify "more than that" alone on, attraction.

It's way more fun when everything is fresh and exciting and new for both people.

>a female character has sex with a guy she just met
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ruined Looper for me

>watching man movie with dad
>have already seen it, and know that sex scene is coming up
>turn to look at my dad just before scene starts and start up conversation, hoping he'll be too distracted to notice the sex scene
>he's wearing a dressing gown
>glance downwards
>he's not wearing underwear and I can see the tip of his dick hanging out from underneath the dressing gown
>go back to watching movie

>when your dad crosses his legs

>watching The 9th Gate with mom and sister
>that scene happens

She was Satan

>I'm not buying into anything. If the girl isn't attractive I'm not dating/fucking her. If she is a fat slob I'm not dating/fucking her. Doesn't matter what her personality is like, I know what I like and what I want.

That's nice.

I'm the same way. I don't like fat people that much

The problem is you needed to tell me that.

>It's not hot, but it's necessary.

Please, don't lecture me. Most women would rather go experiment with another than seriously consider finnances at their 20s to 30s. Nobody wants that. You could say "oh well that inspires it later in life", and that's true. But I personally would rather think ahead.

Think of it this way, there are a lot of you who are NEETS right? That's going to inspire a lot of dominant women to hook you up to look for weak things they can carry around maternally if they're interesting and nice enough.

Which is ultimately a similar phenomenon.

Nobody buys into this strong dichotomy crap get it out of your skull.

>For a normie/stacy/country girl

Quit saying these phrases like you have it nailed down. Phrases invented with definitions from the view point of the socially awkward who can't even tell when someone likes them, aren't good to carry around for life lessons whenever you want.

Life is a lot more complicated than the narrow view point of someone who thinks the social dynamics of high school are forever.

user, don't forget about rape! :DD

>it ends

please give me a (you)

(you)

yaaay
thank you very much

I like this white girls theory. This might actually get me inspired to put myself back together. No idea why you are trying to enlighten a bunch of men that post 'Bane?' over and over, but this is exciting. thanks, kid

Because I post "Bane?" too. Don't worry. You got hope.

>You got hope

There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I terrorize Gotham, I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun." You can watch me torture an entire city and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny... We will destroy Gotham and then, when it is done and Gotham is ashes, then you have my permission to die

>Most women would rather go experiment with another than seriously consider finnances at their 20s to 30s
Fucking around should have been done in highschool and college, and most aren't fucking around as much as you'd think. These women in their 20's that you think are experimenting are almost always attractive women that actually have a chance with men.
>there are a lot of you who are NEETS right?
I'm not a NEET, but I was one for a year. It's not good for getting women and it fucks with your confidence and mind. No one actually wants a relationship with a neet long term.

Overall, you seem to forget that Looks translate to confidence in both men and women. The difference is, confidence doesn't matter for women when trying to get men. Confidence matters a great deal for men. Personality for men is derived from their looks, their job, etc etc. It may matter a great deal to women and women think that "we look for personality," so we are more forgiving or more complex than men, but it isn't so. Women look at everything in a man and men look for looks. That's it.
>Life is complex and not narrow
I disagree wholeheartedly. Women like to post things like how life is so complex, hard, crazy, etc etc. But for men the best way to think is to see life as simple and clear, and getting women will never be easier after thinking this way.

>this entire thread

Kek women can't handle the bantz.

>Fucking around should have been done in highschool and college, and most aren't fucking around as much as you'd think.

ahahahaha

>These women in their 20's that you think are experimenting are almost always attractive women that actually have a chance with men.

"That I think". More like that I'm licking.

>Overall, you seem to forget that Looks translate to confidence in both men and women.

Confidence is sexy but confidence is only one number in the overall equation.

Think of seducing someone as showing them a piece of art. You mean to evoke emotion, not evoke strength or confidence. These are only parts of the picture. And those parts taste shitty when you apply them too much, just like too much dressing can ruin a salad.

>Personality for men is derived from their looks, their job, etc etc

From what I'm reading you have no personality, heart, or soul, and shouldn't be telling naive men on the internet what women want.

You're just going to end up putting them through more pain than they absolutely need to.

>I disagree wholeheartedly.

Because you're a simpleton, if you ever were in a relationship you got lucky. You are looking at this from the frame of reference of a teenager, similarly to how a child looks at adult conversation and assumes meaning from it.

The change from child to teenager, teenager to adult, works as such you can create a work of art out of yourself and present it to others to woo, in both men and women. String them along as if you are a director, a painter, a musician.

You need to understand subtly, power, weakness, and it has to all be genuine. You cannot just give someone your heart, your passion, your soul, the being of who you are, and all it be a shallow vessel of confidence and stereotypical masculinity.

The reason you don't see this is because you're probably depressed and never grew up.

You should be thanking me for the advice

Just from this language alone I can tell you are cynic towards life and probably haven't had healthy relationship in a while. Maybe if you weren't a lesbian you could give normal relationship advice, but as it stands I don't think any of your advice applies to men seeking women. Anyways I'm done speaking to you, otherwise you might keep misinforming more men on how to act towards women.

You thought copying me was witty, but it wasn't. If you want to dig your head in the sand and think women only want confidence and strength, or even men only want weakness, then it is your own grave you've dug you wish to lie within alone.

>Is he tasteful in art. Is he tasteful in music. Is he not a complete creep. Does he have awkwardness that is somewhat cute, but not too much. Is he not overweight. Can his unnatractiveness make him otherwise attractive for unknown reasons you can't quite tell. Does he have dreams or goals or ambitions that motivate him to accomplish things. Is he creative, is he not a total bore. Is his life really interesting or has he literally done nothing with it and doesn't have ambitions and actively hates them
Thanks for the insight into the fucked up female mind, I think I have better chances becoming an astronaut than anyone's boyfriend.

>goes into bar
>talks for 2 minutes
>cut to sex scene
>the guy performs cunnilingus too

wtf how ez can you have life

>Thanks for the insight into the fucked up female mind

You didn't get the point. The insight is, people don't want to date people who can't hold a conversation about interesting shit.

If you think any of those things are bad, you're boring. It isn't fucked up, but it might be alien to you.

Just because some form of behavior you must confront as you get older is foreign or strange, does not make it fucked up.

It's very simple. You have to be able to hold conversation with the right balance of not being a total creep or not being a total jerk (two go hand in hand). It shouldn't be that much of a problem.

There is nothing fucked up about giving yourself to someone, emptying your heart and your mind into them at a certain point. It's fulfilling and cathartic. And I am sure you can do it.

>conversation about interesting shit.
Women never talk about anything of substance, all they yap about is what purse or shoes they want to buy or gossip about their girl "friends" and what's more annoying is that they can never shut the fuck up, unless there is a Chad's dick in their mouth.

I'm positive you've never spoken to a girl before

>Women never talk about anything of substance

Oh go lick my clit, by the sound of it you're the shallow one for speaking in generalizations to people you've never met, and not even seeing the problem with it.

You want a thing without flaws that is easy, that thing does not exist, it never has. It is the flaws that connect to us the most. The conversations at night between sheets about life.

>all they yap about is what purse or shoes they want to buy or gossip about their girl "friends"

There is a strong difference between intimate conversation and casual conversation. I do not hold it against you that you yap about ass or the memes, or fucking anything really.

At our most open, we are just within the binds of being comfortable. When we first engage in intimacy, it is nervousness. When you crack past that point, you are in a relationship and can talk about whatever you want.

Outside of this, you aren't in high school and this isn't how people act. There is even beauty in fashion that can be talked of.

>and what's more annoying is that they can never shut the fuck up, unless there is a Chad's dick in their mouth.

The problem is you are just as simple as the whores you imagine exist en masse.

>99 replies
>36 posters
this one lez roastie is going all out. Gimme that (you) lez roastie.

Yes, I avoid talking to them, it keeps me sane, but I still inadvertently hear them talking to someone else and with every passing second I feel like my brain is melting to the point that I want to smash her face into concrete.

Is there help for anons who aren't very good at being chatty?

how to trigger bitter virgins: the thread

lel

I've been happily married for 8 and a half years. Every single piece of advice in this thread is wrong.

Talking about love to people who haven't loved enough is fun actually. I'm not angry.

There's some kind of maternital relationship going on here, I feel like your mom, teaching you about life.

I've been with you fuckers since '07, there is no reason I can't have my moments of weakness to gush about love or making it.

Truth is I honestly can't live without you guys, and sometimes it makes me sad you keep making the same mistakes over and over. I just decided to give you some advice from a different perspective than the shallow views you have.

Love is really the last part of life that can interest us on the same level of a video game as a child, films, or the internet. The last unexplored spot on the map for most of you is love. It never ceases satisfaction.

So I am going all out to try and help you because even if you are all creeps, and most of the posters I care about are long gone, I feel like you should hear it from me that you aren't as sad as you think you are. And love isn't simple, it's beautiful.

hope*

having a massive penor helps

also money

And I've been abducted by aliens.

>There's some kind of maternital relationship going on here, I feel like your mom, teaching you about life.

i hate cringing

>three bland, average middle america slobs have been with more than 2 men

Cant even imagine hows life like when you're actually a pretty white girl in a big city

I think I'm actually going to cry

Someone has to give you the talk since your own mother failed tbqh senpai

>she snuggles with Steve on the couch at the end

Well, she is dead user

>Talking about love
Love doesn't exist. Grow up.

Hello r/hapa

My parents never hugged me
I don't even want sex, just want a girl to watch films with while cuddling

>Love doesn't exist. Grow up.

I can't tell if I should tell you to go back to listening to Disturbed or Korn

But even they're not as edgy as this.

Whatever you say. Got married in 2008. Swing with younger couples/singles all the time. Living the life.

It's just a movie user. Don't be embarrassed.

>lick my clit

Is this supposed to be offense to anyone?

I wonder how many soda cans and pizza boxes are surrounding the battlestations of the average guy who cries "FUCKING CHAD NORMIES REEEEEEE" Meanwhile Chad doesn't poison his body with hundreds of grams of sugar and spends more time working out than shitposting.

Half you fucks jerk off to Cred Forums ubermensch propaganda on top of that, but do nothing to maximize your genetic potential. You just sit around being a professional nice guy victims like all the SJWs you crucify, but commit the same vices of vanity.

I don't listen to music, so save it.

she's a butch lesbian, what do you expect? They tend to try to act threatening and manly, but in reality it's just cringe worthy to most men.

Is suck my dick?

>she's a butch lesbian

Please I'm not even soft butch. I'm the sub.

>They tend to try to act threatening and manly

"Which one is the man"

>, but in reality it's just cringe worthy to most men.

I am not looking to be a man, I am actually interested in the feminine.

Clitoris is an undeveloped cock.

Of course. Sucking and gagging and choking on a dick is degrading as fuck. No one likes doing that shit except degenerate (literal) faggots.

>"Women should be okay with a guy who sits around posting Pepe pictures and has no creativity or any insight into anything beyond the myopic scope of Internet culture"

This is why you're lonely, but no, it's totally women's fault, fucking shallow whores.

Hey guys, let's talk about Margot Robbie's fridge body xD

But women are usually completely uninteresting..why should the guy have these qualities but not her? Do women have any personality-related expectations set upon them at all? Or are you just there to be entertained and everything that exists, does so for your pleasure directly or indirectly?

Please. By all your long whiney posts, you are definitely not the sub. You aren't fooling anyone. No need to lie on the internet.

>"Men should be okay with a girl who sits around posting instagram pictures and has no creativity or any insight into anything beyond the myopic scope of Internet culture"

what kind of interests do you have in common with your girlfriend

wew

thanks user, you beat me to it

women (attractive ones) don't need personalities. They just need genetics. Men need a little bit of everything to be attractive. It's why there are much less top men than top women, and some top women have to eventually settle for less than they desire, hence why they cheat.

>5 second pause then it cuts to them fucking

Fucking race traitor

Art, horror movies, working out. We haven't been dating long, granted, but we've been able to keep conversations going so far.

Then again, I have my own business and I work out. I got out of the "woe is me stuck in the friendzone" phase like 5 years ago.

When you stop blaming the world for what are ultimately your problems, you start being introspective and start trying to become the best you can for yourself, and then the rest of the world starts to take notice.

tl;dr, I left /r9k/ and never looked back.

Have fun walking around with pussy juice stains on the front of your pants for the rest of the day

Ok.

>Sucking and gagging and choking on a dick is degrading as fuck

So is going down on me.

But I wouldn't be interested in lip hair or men.

But it's not that insulting either is my point. It's just silly shit.

>But women are usually completely uninteresting

Men here certainly are. You can't take discussion about the nuance of interaction in an intimate context without screaming about women being the problem.

We aren't the problem. Nor are we not interesting.

Most things in life just aren't this simple.

>Do women have any personality-related expectations set upon them at all?

Yes.

>Or are you just there to be entertained and everything that exists, does so for your pleasure directly or indirectly?

No? Are you?

>Please. By all your long whiney posts, you are definitely not the sub.

I am though. Being a sub in bed does not equate wasting my afternoon not doing responsible things telling you about how nice things are.

I don't know why you people are so obsessed with "dominance" in conversation, it's corny as all hell.

You're telling me you've never met a verbose girl who's really a pillow biter?

I've met plenty of men who've acted like they were alpha tough who ended up dating someone and turned into jelly.

Things are complicated.

I myself am just lazy in bed so sub works best.

But that really has little to do with me arguing here about, something I'm not even sure what at this point.

>you aren't fooling anyone. No need to lie on the internet.

Tell that to the dude who said he's in an unhappy marriage since 2008.

>women (attractive ones) don't need personalities. They just need genetics

Can you imagine this is the type of person who calls others shallow. Without a hint of irony.

>143 replies

>going down on a woman is degrading

No it ain't. I'd fucking eat you out, provided you don't have a full blown fucking wire mesh bush.

Then we both have similar tastes.

>That's how men work,
>you don't need to project.
right back at you

I'm lonely

This is one angry, crazy butch lesbian who hates men. God damn this is satisfying watching one so angry.

It was just snark, if I can handle being called an uninteresting harlet incubator who's shallow and craves cum, you can be called simple now and again.

I don't hate men, nor am I crazy. Nor am I butch.

Are you effeminate for thinking I'm trying to dominate you?

Ok so if I can be interesting and hold conversations do you think a girl will fall in love with me?

I'd say you are pretty crazy for staying in the thread as long as you have, replying to everything that triggers you including my comments. And you are butch.

>watching movie at night
>dialogue is pretty quiet
>all of a sudden sex scene
>OH AH AH AH AH AH OH YEAH FUCK ME AH AH AHAH
>volume increases by 300%
>go sanic fast to turn the volume down

the difference is that obvious you don't understand what men want; most men feel like they have those things, but women are so uninteresting that they think the man is too nerdy or weird if he cares about those things too much, or they get bored if he's not "normal"

not saying I agree with that since I know a few intelligent interesting women, but most women aren't attracted to me because I'm not a boring chad as stupid as that may sound to you.

>Is he tasteful in art. Is he tasteful in music. Is he not a complete creep. Does he have awkwardness that is somewhat cute, but not too much. Is he not overweight. Can his unnatractiveness make him otherwise attractive for unknown reasons

these are the exact reasons why I feel like most women get bored with me after a 5 minute conversation, because this is the stuff I'm good at an nothing else

the stuff about ambition I totally get, but otherwise you seem off.

>I'd say you are pretty crazy for staying in the thread as long as you have

We've all had those days.

>replying to everything that triggers you including my comments

I can't say how many times I'm not angry, this just amuses me and it's funny to talk to men who are stuck in their ways about the complexity of things in reality.

It's not anger though.

>And you are butch.

Please, I'm not even soft butch or chapstick. Hardly a stern or a stud. I'm a femme.

>the difference is that obvious you don't understand what men want

Really?

Explain what you want in a relationship.

>but women are so uninteresting that they think the man is too nerdy or weird if he cares about those things too much, or they get bored if he's not "normal"

That's not how this works at all. Like, at all. Maybe you just don't share interests with someone, we're more able to talk about music.

Music interest is an absolute plus.

>but most women aren't attracted to me because I'm not a boring chad as stupid as that may sound to you.

It does sound stupid. Nobody is like that unless they're still in high school or never graduated with anything other than a GED

>

these are the exact reasons why I feel like most women get bored with me after a 5 minute conversation, because this is the stuff I'm good at an nothing else

Or, maybe you're just not that interesting, or you're not being emphatic about your interest. You're coming across a certain way.

Realize most of what you just said women aren't going to enjoy hearing. Just like you don't enjoy hearing screechy women call you inferior.

just want someone to reply yes

>this just amuses me and it's funny to talk to men who are stuck in their ways about the complexity of things in reality.
And this is your problem. You think getting involved and giving advice is helping people here. It's not. Men don't like getting advice from someone who like you, acts like a 'knowitall' who's "seen the reality of life." Everyone's reality of life is different, and the way you dole out advice and information is frankly, terrible. Don't ever become a teacher, for children's sake.

kek

Maybe

>Everyone's reality of life is different

Tell that to the people here who argue women are "just" xyz.

I don't see you arguing that.

I'm also not being a know it all.

>and the way you dole out advice and information is frankly, terrible.

The advice I've been given feels like its coming from a more angsty angry Kafka-type

>Don't ever become a teacher, for children's sake.

See, you call me angry. But then you say things like this. Why?

ITT a girl gives honest, reasonable expectations for a partner and a bunch of fast-food bodied NEET plebs lose their shit, only to go back to worshipping 10/10s while secretly hating them for wanting their social equals.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you actually implying that women have interesting things to say and talk about? Because you sound like you're from a different planet, talking about a complete different group of people

I think your sexual orientation might be completely clouding your judgement and you insert yourself and your own persona a bit too much in this discourse.

>movie takes place on Sunday
>people don't mention that they're going to miss Church or that they have to go to it.

I'm not autistic enough to complain about women to their faces, obviously. Or maybe it's not obvious.

>That's not how this works at all. Like, at all.

lots of women aren't like you, and don't care that I have a personal passion for certain types of music, or that I like film a lot. most of them are actually turned off by the fact that I wont just turn on a pop or country music station on the radio when they're in my car. they're worried im going to suggest something "boring" to watch instead of whatever new popular release came out

and about the awkwardness, fuck that. I know I don't have natural charisma and it works against me 100% of the time. Women want confident men. That doesn't mean being a dick chad, I'm not stupid enough to believe that, but I have trouble maintaining eye contact with *anybody* and I stutter more than most people in conversation. That does me ZERO favors and nobody has ever been attracted to me because of that. It is always a turn off that they learn to settle with

>It does sound stupid
I know it does; doesn't stop women I do get along with really well from being attracted to men who have tons of superficial qualities like charisma, good looks, financial stability, etc and not interested in me even though according to your standards I'd be a 9/10

>Are you actually implying that women have interesting things to say and talk about?

Yes I am.

>Because you sound like you're from a different planet, talking about a complete different group of people

Maybe I'm from Venus.

>I think your sexual orientation might be completely clouding your judgement

I have never in my life known or talked to straight women, it's only been gay. Not only this, me and straight women are so totally different that, really, when we talk about how and why someone is hot, it's from two different ball parks.

That's not how it works. Attraction is attraction.

You can't hold a conversation and be passionate and energetic enough to handle months of being together in love, than you aren't cut out for it, and you shouldn't call others bores.

>you insert yourself and your own persona a bit too much in this discourse

What discourse dude I'm just telling you how this works. This isn't a debate in a professional academic environment.

Which is your problem. You seem cold, unsympathetic, not passionate, and sterile, unfeeling. If we want to bring "problems" into this, which really we shouldn't. Things have been civil enough.

Might just take a nap at this point so I can wake up later and work on shit.

I want a girlfriend.

Any girlfriend.

Even a fucking lesbian will do.

>woman commits adultery
>she isn't brutally killed later on in the film

I love you
Wanna cuddle? Do you look like a butch dyke or are you qt?

why are you replying seriously to a shitposter/a new r9k expat? it's like going around in circles.

>You seem cold, unsympathetic, not passionate, and sterile, unfeeling.

tfw im like this and im ok with only having sex with prostitutes forever

>protagonists are good Christians
>Protestants

>lots of women aren't like you, and don't care that I have a personal passion for certain types of music, or that I like film a lot. most of them are actually turned off by the fact that I wont just turn on a pop or country music station on the radio when they're in my car. they're worried im going to suggest something "boring" to watch instead of whatever new popular release came out

I don't know where you live but universally all women are like this. Maybe your problem is you live in some rural area.

>I know I don't have natural charisma and it works against me 100% of the time. Women want confident men. That doesn't mean being a dick chad, I'm not stupid enough to believe that, but I have trouble maintaining eye contact with *anybody* and I stutter more than most people in conversation. That does me ZERO favors and nobody has ever been attracted to me because of that. It is always a turn off that they learn to settle with

It just sounds like you're being childish and not wanting to adapt.

Everything is about adaptation, from an instant to gradual. If you can't adapt into adulthood, that's really unfortunate.

But that makes nobody shallow for rejecting you. Maybe you've miscalculated some things and you're not as intelligent and deep. You should be able to figure out at this point women aren't much different than you and can be just as shy and awkward, but we have to get over that quicker, sometimes it hurts others more.

But we've had to confront the very issue you're saying, so I don't think it's impossible for you not to.

>according to your standards I'd be a 9/10

It has nothing to do with you being unattractive, or stable financially. It's you not seeing people who are interested in similar things, you meeting the wrong people, and finally, your personality blaming others for your flaws you really need to improve.

I am not insulting you. We all have flaws we work on throughout our lives. The more we blame others, the harder it gets.

>user is a christian
>thinks he needs a priest to summon the holy spirit
kek

>See, you call me angry. But then you say things like this. Why?
Because you are constantly calling other people names in all of your posts. You are being a "knowitall," who fights people's personal experiences with name calling and downtalk. Because when other's here offer their life's stories, and opinion, you tell them that they are wrong and see life and reality incorrectly. You act like men here are shallow and don't see it from a women's perspective simply because they are men on Cred Forums. You misconstrue their experiences with what you take as their objective fact about women. Well, you are a woman on Cred Forums. So what? That doesn't make your life experiences any more meaningful or insightful than theirs. I could argue you don't see anything from a man's perspective just as men can't see a women's perspective, but that would be a conquest in futility.
>Attraction is attraction.
That isn't how it works at all. This know it all attitude about life is ugly. You act as if all your opinions on love and sex are facts, when in fact you are just like anyone else. Some people will be attracted to you and others won't.

Fucking kill yourself slut

>why are you replying seriously to a shitposter/a new r9k expat? it's like going around in circles.

Bored as hell and procrastinating this thing I have to do for an art history course.

>main character is a complete loser in every conceivable way
>still ends up getting a gf

Now I understand. Arguing with autists is infinitely preferable to art history.

kill me

why is this thread being babysat

Everyone thinks you're watching porn you sad loser

Normies are like that. Possibly. Maybe just shitty writing.

>Because you are constantly calling other people names in all of your posts

So do you on me? I thought I was the one who can handle banter.

Plus, pointing out flaws isn't insulting. We need to just stop being so sensitive.

>who fights people's personal experiences with name calling and downtalk

Well, you're doing the exact same thing to me. In a worse way. I'm just trying to tell you what works because I'm bored and trying to be nice.

>You act like men here are shallow and don't see it from a women's perspective simply because they are men on Cred Forums.

No, because you honestly think some shit about women as if they're emotionless aliens who can't hold up conversation to your intelligence.

That's shallow.

>You misconstrue their experiences with what you take as their objective fact about women

See? This.

>Well, you are a woman on Cred Forums. So what? That doesn't make your life experiences any more meaningful or insightful than theirs

I'm in a relationship and I've made love many times. I am quite the roastie slunt. I think I know what I'm talking about when I talk about what makes people tick at this point.

It isn't calling them objectively stupid creatures of impulse. It's looking into their humanity.

>I could argue you don't see anything from a man's perspective just as men can't see a women's perspective

We are so totally different you're right. We're different species almost, we share nothing in common ever.

>That isn't how it works at all.

Your understanding of love is from that of a cynical high school student. It makes me sad.

Love is never simple. It is always hard.

>when you wacthing a movie with your parents as a kissless virgin and it goes for 2 min non-stop sex scene

Ok, I know you're not shitposting or insulting me so I'll get personal into details

I've had two very close friendships with women this year that, due to various social circumstances, I wasn't up front with them about the fact that I was interested in them. Both of them I have a lot in common with and can talk to about a LOT of things, music and tv included and stuff, so we do actually get along and have common interests in things, unlike the way you're speculating

I know for a fact that these potential partners like the fact that I'm a good conversationalist at things they find interesting, but I've noticed that they don't care at all about things only *I'm* interested in

example; at the end of this summer I was driving some female friends of mine to a beach on a lake for the day in my convertible. I was playing a mix of live Led Zeppelin music that I love and heard two of them in the back complaining that "this is just a bunch of boring guitair solos lol." If I just played a country or pop station? Every woman in the car would have been pleased. Later that day when we went home girl A was sitting in the front this time and asked to look through my CD's; she made no comment afterwards. Probably didn't care to see the entirety of Nine Inch Nails discography in there.

Girl A also hated Inside Llewyn Davis so much she since hasn't trusted a movie recommendation I've made in 2.5 years. Girl A and I have also been able to talk for *hours* about harry potter or the office, but the fact that there's things I like she can't stand bothers her I know. I also know she doesn't like me because I'm not confident or have charisma; every other guy she's ever liked has had those social qualities. And no I don't blame other people for me having that problem, I know it's my fault but I'm well aware that's something deeply ingrained in me which is unnattractive

so I have no idea why you think all it takes is to be mildly interesting for a guy to be attractive.

just want a qt

girls who dont like led zeppelin are lame

>Female protagonist hasn't had sex in 6 months
>Her friends shit their vaginas in disbelief and drag her out to a club so she can clear the cobwebs out of her dungeon

Everything disgusts me including myself. Only fire can cleanse the sins of man.

cont.
what I want in a girlfriend is someone who is attracted to me enough to excuse my faults, but apparently that's too fucking much to ask. I don't have all the big things so women are very critical of what else I have to offer. I know nobody is going to like me for me, even if I'm skinny, moderately attractive, and a good conversationalist when there's common interest. They're not going to like me because I lack confidence and charisma, they're not going to like me because I've never had a long term relationship at 24 years old, they're not going to like me because the things I'm passionate about very few people are.

I don't blame them for it, but it's very frustrating

>shallow
>high school tier
>more name calling
See, you can't take criticism without devolving into name calling and acting small. It's not good for conversation.
>No, because you honestly think some shit about women as if they're emotionless aliens who can't hold up conversation to your intelligence
I think nothing of the sort and you are putting words in my mouth. I'm married to the girl of my dream for 3 years, so you don't need to teach me about love. I'm talking about how you are trying to teach others, and how the way you talk isn't very persuasive or informative. It's full of too much namecalling and arrogance.
>Love is never simple. It is always hard.
You don't need to tell me. Like I said, I'm married and have a baby on the way. Talking down to me doesn't hurt me in any way. I'm just trying to help you understand that the way you argue things is very childish and will end up moot on a place like Cred Forums.

Name as many films as you can that do this. Such degeneracy gets me off.

See the thing is.

Most of this is you refusing to venture out of the bubble you had. There's a ton of music out there. You're coming across as a stereotype that hasn't really ventured out of their teenage phase or you're getting musical inspiration from your dad.

Do you know what women really like tho? If you really cannot adapt into current tastes. Purple Rain.

Always works.

But besides that just get more into things you don't like. Try to see why someone would like them.

> I know it's my fault but I'm well aware that's something deeply ingrained in me which is unnattractive

Aww come on don't say that.

Think of it this way buddy, somehow the Nostalgia Critic isn't only married but he's married to someone like, over 200 pounds.

There's hope you just gotta adapt. Don't put yourself down like that, even as you are, someone would very much love you.

Love is just hard to find.

I'm not going to help daddy get his rocks off, pervert.

>See, you can't take criticism without devolving into name calling and acting small. It's not good for conversation.

It's kind of hard not to. I'm sorry. I'm just suggesting you don't keep these traits going forward. I don't know how to do that without suggesting what they are, which is negative.

I don't mean to slight you, or make this a shit fest.

>I'm talking about how you are trying to teach others, and how the way you talk isn't very persuasive or informative. It's full of too much namecalling and arrogance.

Maybe I am bad at it, but I'm trying to be genuine. Not everyone on Cred Forums is going to be good at this.

Okay, then I'm taking a survey, or for educational reasons, or it's for a thesis. Or something.

>zoolander
>that attractive female reporter who hadn't been fucked in like 2 years
She was a fatty too, they put out, or at least they used to.

>But besides that just get more into things you don't like. Try to see why someone would like them.

i think you misunderstood his point, he was saying that the women he was talking to have zero interest in doing what you suggest above to him. also, i'm not sure if the criticism of him not venturing out of his bubble is correct, i doubt he can ONLY discuss or listen to NIN.

stuff like eye contact/stuttering/being awkward can be worked on but it takes work.

No comedies, please.

Try dumb shit like bridesmaids or Amy jewmers trainspotting or whatever it was called.

Any movie that features a herd of women will always degenerate it up like this.

Women are far more sexually depraved and nasty than men. If I didn't hate fags id probably jump on the homotrain.

But that's the point, what traits are you talking about? All I've heard is "shallow," "highschool idea of love." From my point of view, and from where I am in life these are just insults, not constructive criticism. I've been very successful so far at adulthood and have a loving wife, so from my perspective I can name various traits that are negative about the way you argue, right now, and suggest the same thing. Is my opinion more important than yours? Well I'm married and happy with a child on the way, so you decide.

Maybe we are around different people in different states, or different countries. All I'm telling you is what it is like presently. Which is SoCal.

Why are you assuming what my problems are? I can easily hold a conversation. It's just that conversing with women never quite leaves me content.

>you seem cold..

How could you've possibly concluded this based on 1 reply?
Or do you think I'm someone else?

My argument boils down to the claim that you, on the basis of your sexual orientation, and on the basis you're a frequent visitor of this website of all places, inherently alternative and have a differently structured consciousness and personality than your average woman, thus thouroughly and utterly unqualified to speak on their behalf

No I've got a pretty wide variety of taste; I was playing John Mayer, Creedence, and Fleetwood Mac before I through on Zeppelin. They had fun until they didn't.

I just can't stand modern pop music because I care about music.
>But besides that just get more into things you don't like. Try to see why someone would like them.
I'm actually great at that. Girl A's favorite show is New Girl, so against all my preconceived notions I gave it a shot a looked at it through her eyes and ended up liking it. The problem is I need other people to do that for me. Take Girl B who is Girl A's best friend; she's dating a guy she met at a farmers market. Why is she dating him? Because he's tall, he had the confidence and charisma to approach her in public and ask her out, and is studying for a PhD in Physics. Boom. He has all the exterior qualities which allow Girl B to try hard to care about the rest of him. Girl B sat through fucking Dogville and hated it for him, but is learning to empathize with his taste regardless

that will never happen for me until I change my exterior qualities to be more attractive. Now you understand the /fit/ mindset.

>Think of it this way buddy, somehow the Nostalgia Critic isn't only married but he's married to someone like, over 200 pounds.
no, I'm not gonna delude myself into plowing fat chicks just to not be lonely. I respect myself and anybody I care enough to fuck to do that

>even as you are, someone would very much love you.
it would have happened at least once by now if that were true

If you can't see why someone would see what you're saying as cold, than idk

What you're saying is cold. Isn't really adaptive at all to judging someone's character

>black nigger
as opposed to a non-black nigger?

>all these blog posts

Kys your selves

They're called 'Irish".

I meant the opposite of fucking fat chicks I meant that dude is below you.

As for your music tastes...they're kind of.

I know nobody wants to be insulted and I'm walking on egg shells here

"Dad rock". If you must listen to things from that era, try King Crimson or like. Hendrix.

Try getting into New Wave also. That never really gets old.

Talking Heads is also good.

You're misunderstanding entirely. Yeah I fucking love Dadrock, but getting more into isn't going to make me more attractive. The fact that I have a music taste beyond the normal is what's unattractive about me. I need to just suck it the fuck up and pretend that I just listen to whatever is popular at the moment. That is what actually is attractive to women at large, rather than what you suggested about them having interesting taste. That was the original point I was trying to make. I should buy more Mumford and Sons cds.

There's good music that isn't generic singles that can impress. There's, more artful things out there

What I love, what a lot of women love. Is FKA Twiggs. She's great.

Put that in combo with Purple Rain and like.

Yeah

>boring guitar solos

Women really are a meme irrespective of borders..lol..unreal..
Statements of the quoted nature are all too familiar to most men

>I was driving some female friends of mine to a beach on the lake for the day in my convertible

How does it feel to be the gay best friend ?

>Most of this is you refusing to venture out of the bubble you had. There's a ton of music out there. You're coming across as a stereotype that hasn't really ventured out of their teenage phase or you're getting musical inspiration from your dad.

I think he's made it pretty clear the women in question didn't exactly have a defined set of artists/genres they're into. And if the "venturing into new" part applies to anyone, it's the girls from the car, not him.

>Do you know what women really like tho? If you really cannot adapt into current tastes. Purple Rain.

Are you just taking the piss at this point or are you really this arrogant?

Usually my posts are ironic but I'm being sincere when I say all of you need to kill yourselves.

nah, hiding my power level until I'm more attractive on obvious fronts is a much, much more effective way to meet someone
right now my problems are
>beta social personality
>5th year college student
>skinnyfat/poor grooming

So when I graduate in a few months and have a decent job, and use that money to buy decent clothes and keep working out like I have been for the last month, then women will actually be attracted to me and I can stop worrying about being myself

you don't seem to understand that it's a show most of us have to put on. "Be yourself" is the shittiest advice women give, because they seem to be dumb enough to believe that they men they're attracted to are either "being themselves" or deluded enough to not think they're attracted to them for exterior reasons
it fucking sucks

not being attracted to most of them helps though

I never said be yourself . I said adapt and learn