Daily reminder that this kino was filmed damn near 40 years ago, and all seven of the principal cast are still alive

Daily reminder that this kino was filmed damn near 40 years ago, and all seven of the principal cast are still alive.

Speaking in terms of stats and probability, one or more of them should have dropped dead by now. In other words, "them's a lucky bunch."

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s11HEDCpCKKm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how the fuck could any heterosexual male find Sigourney Weaver attractive?

The cat is loooong dead.

>all seven of the principal cast
>brings up the cat

Do you have problems with reading comprehension?

It's your mistake in not including the cat, dummy.

How is it my mistake? Are you retarded and can't bother to check the ips in the thread and assumed I was OP?

I think we need to talk about the bonus situation.

@75448996
Shhh, no more (You)s now

vocaroo.com/i/s11HEDCpCKKm

-Koi

>can't understand heterosexuals and what they find attractive

if we had to explain it to you you'd never understand anyway

kill yourself

>make a mistake
>instead of taking the dignified way out and leaving the thread or ignoring the post make a dumb reply in a cringe attempt at saving face

Come on user, you're better than this

You must suck cock for a living.

Because they aren't faggots like (you)

>tfw no bonus

You'll get what you contracted for

>>make a mistake
>>instead of taking the dignified way out and leaving the thread or ignoring the post make a dumb reply in a cringe attempt at saving face
literally described yourself ahaha

(YOU)

You're a faggot

Who are you quoting?

since you obviously arent one, ill tell ya its pretty easy

I agree, her hair looks fucking stupid and she looks like some 5/10 from college, totally unremarkable

she looks nice when bald in alien 3

Lambert is cute

>her hair looks fucking stupid
posts a pic with Lambert's stupid fucking hair

you have shit taste

Why the fuck are you watching Alien to jack off?

They made a point not to make any of them look like super models.

They are in a dingy space ship that hardly functions like a tractor trailer that runs on diesel.

That's the point.

looks like a man to me.

Only a faggot sees men in women.

you honestly find this curveless barren androgynous skeleton sexy?

It was only a matter of time before faggots like you started bitching about Alien and Aliens

Shame on you dude. Shame on you. Some shit just deserves to be left alone

they are both good films. Sigourney Weaver is just an unnattractive looking woman. Fuck the Jews in Hollywood for trying to make people think she's """"""hot"""""

Ripley looks so Canadian in that pic.

>Sigourney Weaver is just an unnattractive looking woman. Fuck the Jews in Hollywood for trying to make people think she's """"""hot"""""

Are you underage. Like why is this a factor to you that you need people to think a character is hot. In a role that demands people not look hot.

You're either under age or posting from Nambia. Nobody would try to get my goat this obvious.

Jonesy must be dead.

Please stop.

she's a handsome woman... or is it that we all look alike to you friendo?

Just pointing out she is an unpleasant looking woman. Doesn't make her a bad actress. But people who think she is sexy are objectively wrong.

>itt, Anons being openly trolled

DELETE THIS THREAD

>objectively

I don't think you know what that means user.

Letting gays out of the closet was a mistake

wow really had to dig deep to find a pic where she doesn't look like a lizard woman, eh?

>you find this hot?
>post picture of sweaty woman with fire in her eyes, two giant guns and motherly instinct of love and unstoppable determination
gee i wonder if my dick tells me to make babies with such woman or not

what are you even trying to say?

Bump

Nah

Bamp

>Galaxy Quest
>Heartbreakers
>Tadpole

Hnnnng more of this foot game

>heartbreakers

Jesus christ

Mommy

>The cat is probably loooong dead
fify

user NEED MILKIES

In the production of Alien, four different animals were available to portray Jones. Not only have I never been able to definitively tell them apart, but moreover I am not even positive that all four animals' portrayals made it into the final cut of the film (you know how these things go. It may have happened, for instance, that one particular animal just didn't make it in for whatever reason).

If more than one animal was used to portray Jones in Aliens, I am not aware of this. But it seems to me that a minimum of five animals have been implicated in the portrayal of the cat, the last true survivor of the Nostromo. Point of order: did Jones in fact outlive Ripley, who died a short while later on Fury 161?

The irony is made even more delicious by the simple fact that all of these various animals are necessarily dead, while their shared character outlived the human characters, in an inversion of reality: all of the humans outlived the animal character, and its various animal actors.

This is a little bit like when babies and small children have to be portrayed in a movie, for whatever reason. When the character that the infant represents is important to the plot and gets a lot of screen time, it is common to use twins so that when one gets fussy, the other can be used instead to get the right cues/shots. This trick of using multiple look-alike stand-ins to portray a minor character was employed (interestingly) again with Sigourney Weaver in Ghostbusters 2, when her baby Oscar was portrayed by two twins.

She's cuter in Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

While the movie is indeed amazing, I think we can all agree that we need to talk about the BONUS situation.

The 70s Body Snatchers is very much of a piece with Alien, and the general historical period. Like Alien, it is a rather cynical, depressing view of decline, which features Veronica Cartwright as a basket case.

The 70s Body Snatchers is also notable like Alien for having a true ensemble cast, although the bunch were generally more strongly associated with sci-fi, unlike Alien's cast. Leonard Nimoy, who was already known as Spock, is present. Jeff Goldblum also has an early role, although his great sci-fi turns will come later in The Fly and Independence Day.

It's something that I've been meaning to re-watch for years, but haven't gotten round to it. Body Snatchers is also one of the most recycled sci-fi film properties over the past 60 years or so, having been re-adapted, ripped off etc in one way or another pretty much every decade since the 50s. The sheer number of distinct media versions of the property are thus comparable with War Of The Worlds, which has also been adapted on many occasions.

SAUCE
NOW

Heartbreakers my melanin enriched bretheren
The pinacle of early 2000s fapkino

wtf is the bonus situation? if you mean the deleted scenes then I agree

I thought she looked hot in The Ice Storm...

>she looks like a 5/10
>she looks cute when removed of her feminility
>the transexual one looks cute
I see a pattern here

Aliens Ripley best Ripley.

Ripley's b-hole duh

None of them had successful careers though.

>hear "boner situation" the whole time

Weaver has been living off the four Alien movies she did for decades.

Let's discuss the boners situation

Are you nuts. Besides the black guy and B chick all those actors are still getting steady work today and have been for the last 40 years.

There are only two possibilities to explain this comment. One is that you are a troll with a little knowledge about the film industry, who knows perfectly well that all of these actors have had successful careers. The other possibility is that you're a dumb know-nothing teenager.

Part of the appeal of the cast of Alien is that at various times, they have all been A-B-C listers, and this one project gives them all plenty of cred. Alien is one of the great ensemble casts, featuring players who would go on (forwards or backwards in time) to have other meaningful credits:

Tom Skerritt was the lead sherriff dude in the TV show Picket Fences in the early 90s, in addition to playing this like dick-politician or something in Contact.

Harry Dean Stanton's filmography is a book unto itself, and includes collaborations with David Lynch.

Veronica Cartwright has a track record of playing a whiny wreck, here and in Body Snatchers and The Birds, a Hitchcock great.

Weaver's career jump-started here of course, since she's a child of privelege. But she did play ball and her career is associated with Sci-fi, among other things.

Ian Holm also had a sci-fi turn as a secondary characer in The Fitth Element; I seem to remember that he was also in King Lear like 15 years ago or so.

Yaphet Kotto had had at least one turn as a Bond villain in Live And Let Die.

All were and are accomplished actors who left their marks on the culture, though not necessarily culture that you know about, though it influences you. When you get older user, you start to recognize more "minor players", more character actors.

Veronica Cartwright

I can see her vulva

>objectively

are you 14

Does she get them out in that movie?

>that deleted scene where she steps on my balls and smothers me with her bush
Best part of the anthology special features tbqh

No

>a
her curly hair is literally the bestthing aout her you fkin momos

gonna need to see that big delicious muff