youtube.com/watch?v=ksgDNXM0k2c
youtube.com/watch?v=xxavfF08Quk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gay as shit.

it's a meme. No one actually thinks it's good they just want to be "in" on it

Movie is silly but in a good way.
Soundtrack is GOAT.
Agreeable all around.

Susan Sarandon got pneumonia while filming it and Barry Bostwick told all the die hard fans to get a life at the 20th anniversary screening in 1996 in New York. Whatever happened to Richard O'Brien and Little Nell?

an unrealistic film from an unrealistic time

I get the impression that Laverne Cox is not going to be playing Dr. Frank and sardonically and cynically-edged as Tim Curry did.

Curry was a transvestite/manic mad scientist, and it showed. Cox just seems too...happy? Can't quite put my finger on it.

Former friend of mine said everyone should watch a live showing of this at least once.

Keyword former.

It's how you know your friend is closet case gay. He likes this movie.

I thought it was pretty good, not great, until I finally saw it properly, in a theater with a bar in the lobby, surrounded by a bunch of other weirdos dressed up in crazy costumes, screaming/throwing crazy shit at the screen the whole time, while people dressed as the characters acted the whole thing out on a stage beneath while dragging up audience members to take part in the dance numbers...then I realized the movie was one of the greatest fucking pieces of art to have ever existed.

Yeah I've got a great affection for it desu. It came from a time when writers, filmakers, audiences etc were living through something of a hangover as a result of the free love era, so all of the sexual humour, although freely unapologetic about the pleasures of a libertine, comes with a wonderful edge; suggesting the wreckage that can result from such complex/simple relationships.

But, getting away from the pseudo-intellectual language I just dabbled in, the film's simply, unashamedly fun: Susan Sarandon's kinda wonderful in her early role- really great singing voice; Tim Curry- nothing more needs to be said about someone who can turn a transexual mad-scientist into a complex, human(?) (very campy) unforgettable presence; and Richard O'Brien's songs are wonderful, and still hold up.

I wish Dr Frankenfurter could take my backdoor-virginity

>Richard O'Brien
The last movie I saw him in was Elvira's Haunted Hills which came out in 2001

I had what could be described as a somewhat eccentric childhood; some of the films I grew up watching were The Blues Brothers, Harold and Maude, and Rocky Horror Picture Show- so I may be biased in my affection for it.

IT'S ASTOUNDING

TIME IS FLEETING

MADNESS

They show this and the room at my local cinema once a month. Fun with 10+ people who all has seen it before and knows the songs

i fucking HATE ricky horror picture show. and i'll tell you why.

the totoally shit songs.

i love richard obrien, he was fantastic on the crystal maze, and i get what he was going for with rocky horror but fuck me, no.

it's fucking dreadful in all ways. hateful characters, weak songs, rapist overtones, the story makes no sense. it's a load of shite.

this

Best to watch high as fuck with a new girlfriend

Normie tier garbage to look hip and cultured

Outta my way normie fuckin shits

HOT PATOOTIE

GAAAAAAAAAAAAY

A fucking masterpiece.

BLESS MY SOUL

LETS

DO

THE

TIMELINE

AGAINNN

i liked it more than tommy

I REALLY LOVE THAT ROCK N' ROLL

All the clips I've seen from the new version seem too sanitized. Like a high school play or something like that. And it feels seriously wrong, because what makes the original great is that it's unapologetically raunchy. It goes specifically out of its way to be as weird and raunchy as possibly so that it can be silly and fun. There's also a huge element of cynicism and mean-spiritedness in the characters; they're all psychopaths (Frank brutally murders Eddie and made everyone eat dinner on top of his corpse), and there's an undercurrent of menace that adds to how fucked up everything feels.

>tee hee I'm such a cinephile :P XD

>That opening clip

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=MZCMsOS-g8Y&t=1s

Damn...watching that is sad. The floor show isnt even gonna be raunchy. This looks like a high school in an upclase liberal neighborhood decided to put on a production of RHPS. Like they had a huge budget to make it over the top when it came to set design but since they are in high school they needed to tone done the sexuality and they are so inclusive they had a transgendered person play the lead role.

The Floor Show looks absolutely terrible especially in comparison to the original. The original was so iconic and what they did to it is just sad.

wow that's pretty crazy user

wow ur so quirky xD

For those hyped for Victoria JUSTice

youtube.com/watch?v=mKAwvBgR86k

Im watching just for VJuice

Richard O'Brien recently said that transsexuals will never be real women. Not a lot of people got read, really. Little Nell is almost unrecognizable nowadays and has done like one interview recently. Not a lot going on with them.

*mad

never seen it

told ex-flatmates i really wanted to one day

a few days later they watched it without telling me

was quite resentful though i didn't let on.

Really? Because Barry's been doing a lot of fan Q and A's lately. So has Nell.

ill take your backdoor virginity

Autism

Literal autism, yes.

Still, a bastard move from people who would otherwise pretend to be one's friends. (Obviously I left out a lot of detail, so it's not quite as autistic scenario wise as I made it sound, and I only sort of mentioned it in casual conversation when it came up instead of randomly been I AM VERY KEEN ON THIS MOVIE, but nonetheless: Bastards all.)

what?

Why not just ask them to watch it again
Or just not be autistic

Because I'm not that fussed about watching it with them (or wasn't, i've now moved). I'm just resentful that they didn't invite me to watch it as well despite knowing i was one of the people who wanted to watch it when the idea came up, all while still pretending that we were all good friends instead of just sharing accommodation and not planning to kill one another.

It's not that big a deal. It's just a small irritating thought and an indicator of my autistic exclusion from human interaction

DON'T GET HOT AND FLUSTERED~

USE A BIT OF MUSTURD!

is it worth going to see this or is it a meme

You're supposed to watch it at the cinema right?

I think I may be too young to get it and I don't want to be one of those people that pretend to get things they don't get.

They ran out of memorable songs after the first half hour.
That said, I understand why it has a cult following. It's offbeat but accessible and can give you a different experience every time you see it according to what you're paying attention to.

Meant to reply to

>he's on Cred Forums and NOT a cinephile
Leave.

THE SWORD OF DAMOCLES IS HANGING OOOOOOVER MY HEAAAAAAAD

>watching rocky horror normie show makes you a cinephile
Fuck off to tumblr

>Rocky Horror is normie

Fuck off in general.

>He thinks rocky horror isn't one of the most normie flicks in existence
Kill yourself or fuck off, preferably both in either order

Please calm down.

How is RHPS normie? Normies don't even know it exists.

It's just banter

Yeah they do...Fox is remaking it and putting in on tv. Its a known thing

>Normies don't even know it exists.
My mother loves RHPS. My mother.
Most of my normalfag friends have seen it.

It's not outright normalfag tier or anything, but it's not some hidden gem that only the true-and-honest alternative people know exists.

Are you a fucking retard? Literally every normo knows about it and has seen it
It's one of the only movies they can name that isn't capeshit but it's still normie as fuck

For SJW's. Other people nowadays, not so much.

god little nell is such a babe. I've had a crush on her for like 20+ years.

>SCIENCE FICTION DOUBLE FEATURE
>DR. X WILL BUILD A CREATURE

Best song

>It's not outright normalfag-tier

Exactly.

No it is

But that doesn't make it in any way obscure or such. It's just not the most surface level of "leave the television on and the nice man will talk about ancient aliens" entertainment.

>Every normo knows about it and has seen it

No they haven't. Most haven't even heard about it and if they HAVE heard about it it's either

1. That faggy old musical thing from the 70s with a freak fanbase they never got around to watching.

or

2. That movie that Fox is remaking with the stunning and brave Laverne Cox.

It isn't obscure but it isn't normie. That's the point I'm trying to get across.

If anyone is interested, it is starting again on LOGO. It's being marathoned.

Take advantage this'll probably be the only time you ever watch LOGO.

Just had the opening song.

Seconded. My girlfriend dragged me to watch this in her condos private movie theater. Fucking retarded nonsense. I fucked her hard for making me sit through it.

No.

Well, I sort of concur.

I mean, normies can-and-do watch it, but it's just not really in the category of "normie" despite this.

>Every normo knows about it and has seen it
But they have

BRAD!

They have not.

On stage? You got me all curious now. How hot was she? how hot are you? whats your dick like homie? Long? Thick? Curved? What position do you like? You got some nice balls? Are you uncut? Have you ever touched another dick? Ever jerk off with another man?

They have indeed

I saw this on broadway with one of Cred Forums's THICC goddess Anna Gasteyer and Dick Cavett as the Narrator.

Circle in the Square theater. Nice place.

No.

Yes

...JANET?!

how fucking old are you

No shit

Nah. I'm right. Your wrong. Stop responding

>how fucking old are you

The musical was revived in 2000 and ran until 2002. I saw that one.

The first time it ran it was a flop and closed shortly after opening. The movie was only popular after it's initial run because of late night showings.

But I am right
You should stop responding

Richard O'Brien is a 74-year-old voice actor. He was the father in Phineas and Ferb.

Interesting at first with a few good songs, but then it quickly runs out of steam and drags on forever and gives me a headache

What does normie even mean anymore.

But I want the last word!

I had a pretty quirky upbringing too, ever see Monty Python and the Holy Grail? That was my favorite growing up, we are the night who say ni! lol

But you won't have it because the normos do indeed enjoy this garbage

I'm gay and if you reply to this you're gay too :)

Normo's don't even know about this shit, user.

But that's wrong you fucking retard
Ask any normo and you'll see

anyone else watching it or just these two tards arguing about whether this is obscure enough for them in this thread

Why would I ask some random normie if they've seen Rocky?

To prove my point you fucking muppet

It's not about if it's obscure it's about whether or not it's normie!

Joke's on you now I'm double gay

Tell me about it!

I'm not a muppet your a muppet!

Utter faggotry....

They are wrong it's babby's first LGBT friendly movie and probably one of the ten most popular musicals of all time. BUT because it was a midnight feature thing it isn't in the level of popularity of the Rogers and Hammerstein shit from the 50s.

>He just threw a fishing pole into the water
My point still stands this is normie garbage that only exists so they have something other than capeshit to say they're cultured and quirky xD

Listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=MFlEIQbmr5o

It is an homage to B films of a time past.

I'm not throwing a fishing pole into water, I just stopped caring. However it's 2016, friendo. That may have been the case back in your day but no normies are into Rocky anymore.

This.

It's normie for LGBT members but not for the average normie.

IT'S ASTOUNDING

ALL the normies are still into it christ
Go out sometime and you'll see

It's on LOGO right now not TBS.

QED

No normies are into it.

They're all into it

BEST SONG ON NOW

TIME WARP

You are wrong. Shut up.

i love it but will always be superior

Governor Sam Brownback lists this as his favorite movie.

But I'm not
Once you aren't underage you'll see I'm right

Best movie musical along with Blues brothers.

I like this flick because I can dress as motherfucking MEAT LOAF (Eddie)

I like Riff-Raff and Magenta and Columbia and I think most of the songs are great.

Frank is overrated, Rocky is basically pointless, and Brad and Janet are boring.

For people who have never seen the movie in the theater with die hard fans or have ever been to a RHPS party here are some helpful things to shout when Riff Raff sings his very first song.

I'll give the questions and you click on the response link.

What's this movie/party like?
How fast is your watch running?

What's your favorite 80s Ska band?
Now who can answer the following question: What does the interstate highway commission do?

*Incidentally you don't have to worry about posting doubles.

Wrong. Normies from YOUR time might have liked Rocky but nowadays, not so much.

But that's still wrong you underage
Go ask some normie on kikebook and you'll see

>What's your favorite 80s Ska band?

THATS NOT CANNON RHPS CALLBACK

I can't believe I got dubs.

*Ahem*

Anyway I made a mistake in posting.

When you ask What's your favorite 80s Ska band you should click on to THIS for the proper answer

No. Pretty sure I'm right.

Have you tried asking a normo?

AND I SEEE...WHOOOOA...[WINDOWS 95]...THROUGH THE TEEEEARS, IN MY EEEYYES

barry thought he was hot shit in 96 because of Spin City

>Brad

>boring

You're a loser and stink like shit.

I don't talk to normo's. What am I? Some kind of normo?

Post corrected.

See for correction and explanation of mistake made.

If you don't talk to them how would you know?

Get mad, Brad.
You're just boring and so is your whore fiance.

Logo has some pretty funny camp sitcoms.

Who the fuck invited Michael Musto?

>Whore

YOU GOT IT WRONG FAG

DR. SCOTT

I assume all this RHPS love recently means they are likely remaking it.

I bet they use a trans person but then Frank N Furter won't be a TRANSVESTITE any more.

I observe them. IRL, on social media, I know their ways and watching faggy musicals, dressing in drag and screaming things at a screen that's saying nothing back is not part of it.

[who was]
[the science officer]
on the Starship Enterprise?]

>"Th-that......SPAHK"

[What did you do in your pants?]

>"AN ACCIDENT!"

[do you know about gay sex?]

>"Yes....I...have...That...KNOWLEDGE"

>Agrees with me
Finally user

How did you guess?

youtube.com/watch?v=ksgDNXM0k2c

Where the fuck have you been?

Wouldn't wanna be a phony eh Holden? ;)

I've learned to stop worrying and stop hating on remakes. There's kids out there who it's new to them I guess.

Tim Curry's greatest role of course.

Just riding my motorcycle and I had surgery to donate part of my brain to my friend

If Dr. Frank is now a """""female""""" how will "Sweet Transvestite" make any sense?

Unless of course, she comes out wearing masculine attire. So we got a man woman dressing like a man. wewwww

You were saying the exact opposite though, my dude.

>What is reading comprehension

Ah, the one from the vaults.

Nope. Womens clothes. But Laverne said something about it being to iconic to change the lyrics.

youtube.com/watch?v=xxavfF08Quk

a greaser from the freezer....a BAT OUT OF HELL

^^^^^^^^^^^THIS GUY FUCKS^^^^^^^^^^

Is this the objectively best LGBT movie?

Why did I make this thread again?

To start fights.

well thanks for it, I turned it on the teevee and Im watching it now for the first time in forever.

It's still great

Welcome to [current year]

Looking forward to seeing it despite just learning fox cut 15 minutes.

Whether or not this is for "normies" is rather subjective and depends largely on age. There was a time when seeing it with a cast was considered a rite of passage. Obviously that faded with time and with large theater chains disliking the movie. Although it was sometimes put in cinemas on their way to closing.

These days only independent theaters will dare show the movie and Halloween time is when they will do it. So if you're curious, now is the time to look for a show.

I was in a cast for 6 years myself and ran it for 1.

There is very little "cannon callback". Brad as an "asshole", and Janet as a "slut". is probably about it. After that it can vary widely by local or even theater. (Not every screen is low enough to climb Crim's tie. Nor is every projection window accessible enough to do shadow puppets.)

The best way to learn callbacks that you want to repeat is to see RHPS at multiple locations.

Well who doesn't?
Ann Margret's voice was shot and who the fuck ever got the idea that people like Oliver Reed or Jack Nicholson could even sing? *ugh*

Really the only thing that salvages the film is Eric Clapton doing The Hawker Tina Turner as The Acid Queen and to a much lesser extent Elton John's rendition/re-write of Pinball Wizard and Keith Moon hamming it up for the camera. Ken Russel should've left well enough alone and Pete Townsend shouldn't have been such a stick in the mud and let Kit Lambert make the proper film.

it was a joke tardo

Couldn't believe how disappointing it was. Just aimless and kind of boring.
Tim Curry was fantastic though.

>What does the interstate highway commission do?

TAKES IT'S TOLL

Normies might not know that.

(Nice dubs)
Don't be too harsh.
Poor pleb probably didn't pay attention to They probably also didn't notice either.

Some people just take shit too seriously sometimes.

I see what you did there!

I do wonder what fox will cut. Toucha Toucha Touch Me was mentioned and I can see that as being a bit much. (Was surprised Glee did it.)

Musicals are hard to edit and most of the songs move the plot as well. I'm gonna say Science Fiction Double Feature (reprise) gets the ax and I'm iffy about Superheroes.

I also wonder what they might include that got cut from the movie. The Narrator in Sword of Damocles, Brad's verse in Over at the Frankenstein Place, or even the entirety of Once in a While (Bostwick couldn't sing it)?

They have showings in my city. Should I go? Why ot why not?

You should go, user. It's fun.

>ywn suck her tits as she jerks you off, while petting your head

>at any age she might be

I'd still bang her now and she's like 80 years old.

You should go because it will be an experience like no other.

Or wait a little while until the complete streaming.

oh baby

Wasn't the whole point of Riff-Raff that he was Franks' first attempt at making a man (with blonde hair and a tan,) and thus came out all fucky? Weren't both Riff and Magenta creations of his?

if so, Carny's Riff is wrong and should be stopped immediately.

Jesus fucking Christ it's horrible. Cox does okay, but every fucking thing else...Jesus FUCKING Christ, how the fuck did these people get jobs to produce shows when truly talented folk are working at Arbys

>If Dr. Frank is now a """""female""""" how will "Sweet Transvestite" make any sense?
This. It seems like an attempt at pandering that no one thought out very well. It doesn't fit what the character is supposed to be, and having a transvestite character played by a transsexual has all kinds of weird baggage associated with it.

When the best defense Cox can come up with is "I don't really like it, but it's an old play and an iconic song," that's probably sign that it's not a good idea.

All the music I've heard from the Fox version sounds fucking awful. How could they fuck up that much?

If they ask you "Are you a virgin?" trust me and without fail: tell them "Yes"

If you do that they will leave you alone and not make you do anything crazy. ;^)

No. Riff Raff and Magenta were from the same planet as Frank.

Streaming? pfft. I'm torrenting that so I just have it.

Did it one year for my uni as Riff Raff. I had fun with the experience but the movie becomes shit halfway through and then I just want it to end.

>"I don't really like it, but it's an old play and an iconic song,"

It would have worked out just flippin' fine if anyone working on the thing (including her) just got the idea for her to come out wearing something conventionally masculine. They could have even sexed it up if they wanted. See, this is what I'm talking about THESE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW DICK ABOUT ANYTHING. YES I'M MAD.

So it's like a cast full of Hinwood?

I think this is what happens when we've been in a reboot culture for so long that anyone who would have been alive/around when the original thing was going on, is just dead or nowhere to be found. Richard O. barely had anything to do with this production, if anything at all.

Or in Tim Curry's case, is too stroked up and depressed to give a shit.

I was legit scared of this as a kid

>Oh won't you...stay for the night

>??? ???

>Or maybe...a bite

>BI~I~I~I~I~I~I~I~I~TE!!! XD

Are you fucking serious with this shit?

You know, when people like me take to the internets after this shitshow airs, talking about how bad it actually was, it's going to be very hard for them to blame the hate on "straight white male trump supporting troll gamers" or whatever the fadgoat label is these days. Just sayin.

Best part about this is that it was the inspiration for Griffith somehow

24 karat camp.

Cox sounds fucking awful compared to Curry. Sweet Transvestite is a weird as fuck song, but Curry makes it catchy as fuck and interesting. "She" sounds fucking awful

Having an actual transsexual as Frank makes no sense, unless Cox is also an actual alien as well.

Also, while I do enjoy the movie, I'm pretty sure it's cult status only makes sense today insofar as people who originally saw midnight showings elevated it to meme status. In high school in like 2010 some friends of mine went to see a showing, but in retrospect it doesn't make much sense, because why would people born in 94 with parents who were not huge fans of the film, and who are not connected to either gay culture or like campy goth shit or high school theatre club, care enough about participating in the movie's culture? It's just a huge meme perpetuating itself on some kind of meme-momentum, suckering contemporary-era youths into trying to becoming poseurs falsifying an interest in Rocky Horror in order to substantiate an aura of 'in'-ness. This is like literal, Richard Dawkins-type memes, like fucking The Patriots in Metal Gear Solid 2

I never went to showings, that always seemed incredibly weird and douchy to me.

I love the movie though, the music is fantastic and the comedy is good. I don't know how I feel about the remake, though. If Laverne Cox wasn't Frank, I'd probably really be looking forward to it

Wow, Fox is real good at sucking out all the charisma out of the song that pretty much sets up the Dr.
There's no emphasis on anything. Shit sounds so bland.

It was counter-culture as FUCK in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Now its just safe "non-standard" entertainment built around basically every deviant (but possible in the real world) sexual act possible.

Fun flick, i can see the appeal.

However, anyone who is a fanboy nowadays who didn't attend modern theatrical runs (basically your parents) is a dirty, filthy hipster who should be gassed.

Go support and make your own cult movies, not ape former generations ones.

>make musical
>hire people who can't sing

The fuck you expect

Laverne Cox has no musical talent or experience. Why is "she" the lead role in a musical?

Because he was cast for all the wrong reasons.

>but in retrospect it doesn't make much sense
>why would people born in 94 with parents who were not huge fans of the film, and who are not connected to either gay culture or like campy goth shit or high school theatre club, care enough about participating in the movie's culture?

Well shit, I don't know. Maybe because they still find the core message appealing and the movie highly entertaining? Saying today's youth can only appreciate it due to meme magic rather than out of the films inherent high quality, which then in turn somehow turns them into being posers sounds completely like muh secret club elitist faggotry.

this

It's okay, but why would anyone ever watch it when Phantom of the Paradise exists?

>Toucha Toucha Touch Me was mentioned and I can see that as being a bit much

A bit much? For Pete's sake, how fucking prudes can you Americans get?

>Fox makes all the Doctors Coons
Weeew Laddies

>Having an actual transsexual as Frank makes no sense, unless Cox is also an actual alien as well.

Frank wasn't even a transexual, he was a transvestite.

Well the issue was that my friends were only into it for the meme magic, I guess. That's what it was in my personal experience, and it's probably not reflective of today's youth in general. Still, I think the main draw of the film is its campy raunchiness, which is kind of diminished in the face of the vast majority of comedy movies and tv shows having a lot of sexual content.

The terms transsexual and transvestite were interchangeable when rocky horror picture show was written. As some fag had yet to try to force a distinction between sex and gender to keep his tenure.

Yeah, that's what I meant by a transsexual not making sense. I always thought the whole thing about Frank being weird was that he's not from Earth, so his cultural norms are far different and it's no big deal he wears fishnet stockings and makeup, whereas it is weird to Brad and Janet and presumably the audience (at least, pre-cult status). If Cox is a transwoman, he/she/it/xe already normally wears women's clothing, and thus cannot logically be considered a transvestite, unless at the cost of considering herself to be male. It's too "problematic" to be "problematic", if I may borrow a term of theirs

Transexual and transvestite have never meant the same thing, and it has nothing to do with a difference between sex and gender. Transvestites like to dress like women, transexuals want to be them.

>Transvestites like to dress like women, transexuals want to be them.

... and the end result is... they... dress like... women...

Maybe, if you are reddit.

this
this
this
this
THIS

Because people will jump on any excuse to conform and feel like they're apart of a larger community.
Just like with Donald Trump even though his supporters claim to be against the Jews and reject the fact that Donald Trump is absolutely owned by the Jews.

oh fuck yeah

Thi is stupid. This is not a situation where you can only watch one or the other. Stop talking stupid

>for/against Jews

Meaningless buzz phrases when used by agenda-driven binary Cred Forums retards. You perceive the world through a lense of your own delusions and over-simplifications and you're brainwashed.

>It's a Yanks take something by the Brits and miss the point entirely episode

I honestly don't see how anyone could hate it besides Tim Curry is in drag and it's a bit of a postmodern musical.

If you don't like it stop being a joyless prick.

A sensual daydream to treasure forever.

I'll always love this movie.

The reason it's so normie now is because GLEE did a whole Rocky Horror episode back in like 2010.

Frank did nothing wrong, riff raff was a huge cunt.
Columbia is got as fuck, even if her voice is annoying

Riff Raff was delivering justice, even if you didn't like his approach

>the original great is that it's unapologetically raunchy.

ok maybe i spent to much time on Cred Forums, but i never found it that raunchy, it always seemed rather pedestrian to me

oh my god he is she, oh my god i can't handle it

please

Speaking as a massive prude, it's quite raunchy.

Frank really is a fascinating character desu. Honestly one of my favorite movie psychos.

Fucking love it. Campy, weird, really gay. I hate most musicals because they pretend not to be gay which makes them too gay for me. I like Hedwig, too. Rock on, you glorious, prancing faggoty rock musicals.

They can't help it, they are trying to play a binary game, with binary rules, and I think they are doing a lot better, since we bombarded them with anti-mindcontrol propaganda, a couple of weeks ago it was nightmarish.

The really unsettling, disturbing thing about this film for me is that it is from 1975. That's when people who are now old as fuck were young. So you can look around at people who are old as fuck, and realise that they used to be weird sexual deviant perverts who engaged in transsexual gangbangs on mad drugs. I don't want to think that when I look at old people.

Damn, what a faggot prude. Keep sheltered

I intend to. Enjoy thinking about your granny's asshole gape.

This. Last time I saw it in the theater, teenagers were there with their grandparents. The shadow cast thanked the local bank for sponsoring them and looked very bored during the whole thing. It bummed me out desu

Surprised there wasn't any paedophilia, seeing as it was the 70s

Shut the fuck up nobody cares about morals

Nobody cares? And yet you seem quite angry there's a discussion taking place.

Because it's dumb, it's retarded. Moralfags never belonged here

Are you upset that I'm invading your safe space? I'll discuss whatever I want to, thanks.

Eat shit, faggot

So Cred Forums, who would've been a better choice for Frank?

>Frank did nothing wrong

oh come now, he didn't even fuck Rocky.

Horribly outdated--nothing in the movie seems "extreme" by today's standards.

Dwayne Johnson

I could see this

Pretty boring all around

Quite few guys I've seen over the years in various local casts. Leaps and bounds better.

Actually, he was from the planet Transsexual, in the galaxy of Transylvania. So were Riff and Magenta. They were all technically Transsexuals.

>Transsexual

so, being a transvestite Frank was just a wannabe poser?