Would you guys go after all that trouble Scott faced just to stay with Ramona?

Would you guys go after all that trouble Scott faced just to stay with Ramona?

No.

Knives was better 2bh.

inb4 dirty mewposters

this

>not choosing Knives

I mean honestly being in love is being in love so probably yeah

Nobody here knows what love is

Because she's not some ugly asian?

This

Why would you willingly leave Asian high school pussy?

can't she open pocket dimensions and teleport across large distances? i don't know why you'd pass up someone who can do that

I cant believe mary elizabeth winstead is ugly whenever she doesnt portray ramona

>every one of her exes is a psycho

now thats what I call a red flag

>preferring some glass-eyed skank over cutie patootie schoolgirl beauty

>not intentionally crashing your meaningful relationships to avoid the hassle of emotional intimacy

ITT normies

No, she's really unattractive. And she's obviously a slut.

>tfw all your relationships are closer to friendships with benifits

You're obviously a loser

I would be Envy's sex slave

Yeah, Ramona has extreme baggage, but that's kind of the entire point of the movie.

I want to know what love is
I want you to show me

take half your money and burn it

The redhead drummer.

Be in love it's that simple

Stop repeating what your dad tells you

ITT: Autism

this

Post her

>tfw no verbally abusive julie gf

wew lad I've been in love and I know what you mean. There's no rhyme or reason to it, it's stronger than any drug I've done and I've gone so far as intravenous opiates. Doesn't matter if the person is a complete piece of shit or treats you bad you'll do anything for them and you never want to let go. I would just sit and giggle to myself like a little girl, felt like I was high on life all the time. Would sit and wait for hours for my girlfriend to finish work at a restaurant every single day like a damn dog.
Would be nice to feel that again someday, but it's not without it's comedown.

>tfw every friend with benefits catches feelings and wants to date and be exclusive but you feel nothing

I would have stayed with knives

>tfw no closet homosexual Jimmy bf

Fuck no. Vapid aloof sluts like Ramona are like busses; you miss one, another one comes around a few minutes later.

>having seven exes by that age
>he still has a thing for her

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World is a metaphor for everything that's wrong with young men and women today.

In exchange for time with a qt in the bedroom and in public, I would.

DAE le wrongggggg generation xD!!

But it's true, friend. And all the memeing in the world won't disguise it. And you know it.

nigga i ain't gonna burn 10 bucks

How old is she meant to be? I think it's more of a plot point to shoehorn in enemies than actually having that many boyfriends. I wouldn't consider a relationship shorter than a year anything much more than a brief fling

Not only that, but all of them are either cunts or damaged goods

Nice track record there Ramona you fucking slut

You know millennials have less sex than two preceding generations right? We have the illusion of promiscuity and interconnection on social media, but we don't have the experience. All our validation is circumvented with likes and half the motivation for human interaction is mitigated

Maybe you're a fucking idiot jerk that nobody likes or wants to be around

Woops I don't have to say maybe do I

She's 40

and with the strongest drug you get the most brutal fucking comedown.

This post is completely true and so fucking sad. We don't really experience shit anymore, we just have a perception of experience by watching youtube and tweeting.

Why does she look so fat on the poster?

Was he a cuck?

yes

23 I think

Fuck no.

Would for Mae Whitman though.

A boyfriend a year since she was 16. Not that weird really, except that she couldn't be alone. At least she commits instead of just banging randoms

Or... oh man, this one's a real conundrum, right... or... ha ha, I'm giggling like a teenaged schoolgirl just thinking about it... or... or... she could be alone and not a disease-ridden slut while she works, actually WORKS, to make whatever relationship she's in work, oh... and... and I almost forgot... perhaps if the relationship DIDN'T work out? Maybe... heh, heh... maybe she could ask herself, "hmm, what if I'm just a clingy bitch with purple hair who goes for abusive people because they're good-looking and/or popular?"

I know, right? What a concept! What a grand concept! Oh lawdy, that one's gonna BLOW. YOUR MIND. I knew it blew MINE!

>google can't find the pasta sauce
did you just fucking type that? get help

no

Look at you. Fucking LOOK AT YOU. Are you really attempting to defend the indefensible, a woman who SLUTS AROUND from one person to the next, for years and years? Are you REALLY attempting to justify such a skank's behaviour, and prove that she isn't worthless, sub-human scum to some anonymous poster who receives absolutely zero dollars for bringing these fucking losers to LIGHT, for all to SEE?

Are you so incredibly naïve as to believe that such "damaged goods" is going to clean herself up, fix those STD's and be the loving, faithful, loyal woman to Scott, or by proxy, to you, living your existence vicariously through his character? Are you retarded, or just the product of a failed education system? If you honestly, HONESTLY mean to tell this anonymous person, of which you'll never meet, that there's somehow a system of twisted, lunatic justice that would reward someone such as yourself, by some major miracle, with a "they lived happily for ever" scenario with a disgusting, irredeemable tramp such as Ramona from this film... then God help you.

God help us all.

wew lad, this is a wild ass post.

This user is actually kind of right. Ramona would not be a happy ever ending. No fucking way. But maybe in a few years when she is more mature she will be ready to settle down.

Do you think exes are really the worst thing about falling in love you hosers? Have you ever thought about what commitment means?

It means conversations for years, and still putting up with each other's shit.

It means unclogging your partner's poop sometimes when the toilet is clogged.

It means patting them on the back when they throw up saying it's ok, and getting them soup when they're sick.

It means everything you take for granted with another.

And you still enjoy it.

So technically speaking, if any of you were in love with anyone, and they loved you back just as intensely, you'd do anything for them off the motivation factor alone. You never take for granted how rare that is, regardless who it is.

Missed opportunities can't be afforded in life.

hosers?

hos·er
hōzər/

why cant i stop laughing

If you think someone who has slept with 7 people is an irredeemable tramp I've got some bad news, that's the average lifetime sexual partners. Granted, she is 23, but it's not a huge number, and likelihood of STD's at 5-10 sexual partners is not high, especially if protection is used.
I agree that people should try to make relationships work, I was always the one who would tried to identify problems and work toward fixing them and you know what ended up happening? I got cheated on with my best friend after 4 years. Sometimes red flags are a sign to get out while you can.
>who goes for abusive people because they're good-looking and/or popular?
Don't you go for good looking or popular people? Doesn't everyone?

this is the true shit. Unfortunately the good wouldnt be as good without the bad. Id rather go through hell if it meant having some genuine happiness rather than living a dull monotonous life.

>at least 7 exs

No thanks!

coloured hair is a huge red flag, I would go for the chink tbfwy

If I were in Scott's position, I probably would.

Then again, I'm not as desperate or lonely as Scott.

>coloured hair is a huge red flag, I would go for the chink tbfwy

I think it's cute

>all those glasses
Jesus fucking christ

And that's why you're posting on Cred Forums

She would have got dropped once the first ex was mentioned

No it's because I'm banned from /his/ and /lit/ and I stayed up instead of doing anything responsible to post here and it was a huge mistake I have class in about fuck I can't even remember hours.

I'm really tired actually. I think that's why I'm posting here. It's really a problem.

is that a real question

we are eternal

>No Kim girlfriend

>waxed arms and legs

You're just a cuck

>triggered

I've heard that joke before. It's a very old joke.

Out of all Judd Apatow tier actors, Cera and Hill are my favorites.

so?

That's terrible.

She also had a thing for Hindus and Koreans, she's very multicultural!

Pleb. Everyone knows Danny McBride is the god of Rogencore, then it's le fat subway man, Cera and Hader

TWILIGHT FOR BOYS

nigga u gay, do you really rather want something like pic related?

I liked cera in Arrested Development simply because he was too good at being extremely awkward and uncomfortable, but I can't even recall his roles in other movies, with the exception of maybe superbad.

I'd prefer thicker hair on the lower half, but sure, that's fine too.

She is older than Scott. Scott is 24

i know what love is. i wanna know what being loved is.

only if she lets me stick it in her pooper

Perhaps reddit would be more your scene, you'd get plenty of upvotes for spewing your meme vetted opinions on the meme movies of meme directors.

Edgar Wright is video games. Out of the 4 flicks he made The Worlds End is the one that's closest to not being a video game. Hot Fuzz is the most autism fedora tip one.

Enjoying SOTD or TWE is not something I actively participate in, but it is at least concievable. Scott Pilgrim and Hot Fuzz on the otherhand are pure Cred Forums autism manchild reddit fedora tip meme. If you enjoy them for one instant you instantly rescind your right to live. They are both autistic children gurning in your face while contorting their image to match all of their favorite meme images.

WHAT IS LOVE

Ramona was a literal whore

get a load of this permavirgin

Scott Pilgrim is reddit incarnate, but you're seriously fucked up. You do know that, right?

No, she was an ugly dyed-hair hooknosed Jew.
Also he committed murder multiple times which is both a sin and against the law. I still masturbate though but I wouldn't murder.

That's pretty gay user.

>No, she was an ugly dyed-hair hooknosed Jew.

And I suppose you're charming and not a ugly waste of time for everyone

I'm actually extreme handsome but I ruined it by having bad hygiene throughout my teenage years. I've had women complain about how jealous they are of my great hair which is completely natural and requires no styling.
I'm a little shorter than I would like but 6'2" isn't so bad. Could be worse.

Also I have a 7 inch penis which I'm absolutely happy with.

knives>mew

I've only read the comic, but from what I remember Knives and Kim were the best

>I'm actually extreme handsome and

this

Was this shot in Europe?

only anglos have it. also how tall is MEW?

If I already had Knives, yes, too much trouble to even get Mew, and Knives is a qt. If I had to endure all that to get any of them, I'd choose Ramona though.

Nu males

only 5'8 but she's standing next to a 5'2 ellen wong in that scene. also, shoes unknown

>jew
she's not even jewish tho

14 cm shorter than me.

She's DATED that many guys. Who knows how many FWBs and one night stands she's had. We can safely assume she's had sex with over 18 guys. Probably had oral sex with over 23.

>2016
>Not being into the homely type

>DATED
who said anything about 'date only'. they were together so sex was implied

See

double dubs check'd

never fucked Matthew Patel

Are you autistic? They were her ex boyfriends, of course she had sex with them. I said that there are definitely more guys Ramona had sex with and didn't actually date/become officially boyfriend girlfriend with.

she sucked how many dicks?

ok. calm down. also those fucking sick quads. also checkem

>quads of four

congrats, quads beat double dubs

Nope, she's a slut

>he doesn't get it

You must be from a third world or underage

fuck no

Well, at least Edgar Wright made the plot of the comic decent.

Ahaha

haha

ouch

Maybe he thinks we're all from Indiana, calling us hoosiers?

Her?

Cringed so fucking hard at this

f-fuck you

keked

Yeah

DESU it was a snap judgement, she's pretty hot.

fuck sakes any other word filters on this board I should know about?

wtf those thighs are huge

>being in love is being in love

Ya'll niggas need to get the fuck over this obsession with girls and the sex they had with exes. Once you finally get into a relationship this type of unhealthy thinking will fucking TORTURE you, trust me.

Well, mathematically speaking A is, in fact, A so user is right.

What about a half A?

Half A is just half A, but not A.

That's not what my QPU says

so all you have to do is beat some vidya challenges and you get we winstead?

you dont even have to be a real human bean? sign me up

>dated an indian
no thanks

i came into this thread expecting MEWs
there are no MEWs
is this the end of an era?

DON'T HURT ME!

>getting these underage replies
How embarrassing.

Hell no, he already had an asian lolita what the fuck else could a man want after that?

More about earning a real meaningful realayiinshio and growing up than banging her.

I graduated highschool in the '00's. back then it meant Wee-Boo or Scene girl. Now it's SJW-Feminazi-get a Full Final Waiver before you look at type.

>Would you guys go after all that trouble Scott faced just to stay with Ramona?

Why would you think there's any possibility anyone on Cred Forums would go to that much effort when most of them wouldn't even go to the trouble of getting a job or developing basic social skills to get a girlfriend?

I don't know why, but the fact that the accompanying picture is Uwe Boll is amazing

>being in love means having no standards and putting up with bullshit drama

for poor people maybe

killing normies is fun though unlike those things

alright rockefeller stop bragging

I'd stick with Knives cuz she's better looking.

yes you are

>All these people who prefer knives.

Asians are fucking gross. Mew is where it's at.

t. brandon frasier

why did he dump the girl he liked and had fun with, just for some stranger girl that's a little older?
Not to mention all this boss fight shit.
He didn't even know if he liked ramona. He didn't know her at all.

Scott was really unlucky having best girl as his sister

what WAS her character even?
what was her deal?
her only character traits were:
>has colorful hair
>has 7 exes
>has "muh tortured past" but not really and it's fine
so what was she about?

The wall just got 10 feet taller you foreigner

fuck off matthew

I'm going back to my spic homeland after 6 years to visit my relatives. My school friends and acquaintances have lost contact with each other.. But the girl I orbited for the last two school years is still there and we kept a bit of yearly email contact. Her last email said she dreamt of us eating together in a restaurant as if I have never left.
she's now marrried and has a kid

Is it even worth it to tell her I'll be around town? Or should I really, REALLY just save myself the trouble to be brewing?

I missed Cred Forums

Bitches be crazy,

Techincally true.

10/10

37 in a row

Oh my fucking god this made my fucking day jesus.

On my phone someone please add a person keking very hard this user deserves it

Best answer.

Women don't actually appreciate guys that try so hard so no. Find another fish.

Scott and Ramona were both awful, hyperinfantilised shells of human beings who richly deserved each other. Knives was too good for him and had a lucky escape.

pls anwer

gotta move on, compadre

Don't do it. This shit would end badly here in my native Britain, where everyone's hyper-repressed and polite. I can only imagine it ending with knives, a shotgun and loud shouts of 'pendejo' in Mexico...

>she's now marrried and has a kid
that's your answer right there. don't meet her alone, at all. if you want to see her for the old times sake, meet her with her family, maybe take your sisters or whatever and make it casual

I want to spend my life as MEW's slave

This both mew n ramona a shit

>expecting women to be decent human beings
*tips fedora*

DELET THIS

t. Granpa

I know quite a few 13yolds that suck dick for beer

suddenly the plot makes sense now

where would one find these 13yolds? asking for a friend

Jesus christ she's all fizzy!
Back to my anime girls!

No.

Not because I wouldn´t do something like that for someone I love, but because I would never love an entitled bitch like Ramona.

Dont forget let your loved one fuck niggers because you cant satisfy her needs

/thread.

Also knives is best girl.

when love hits you, it really is like a truck. so yes

;_; hits hard

How could one movie have so many qt waifus?

THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR SEX HAVING YOU VIET - FUCKING- SHITS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Envy > Julie > Knives (Long Hair) > Green Ramona > Stacey > Knives' Friend > Roxy > Kim > Pink Ramona > Knives (Short Hair) > Blue Ramona

underrated

No, I'd do it to prove that I could

This is the funniest post I've read in a very long time.

>implying
Love is an illusion, a misunderstanding.
Mutual love is a mutual misunderstanding of being mutually loved.
And engagement is a vow to not wake up for your whole life from that misunderstanding.

Love is not passion or romance, it's about finding someone who represents what you value the most in your hierarchy of values and that you enjoy their company. However, it is an illusion because people display their best qualities in an attempt to form connection, so the more you know a person, the more disappointing they become. Hence, an engagement is a vow to keep that illusion static.

Nice blog faggot

I would go to all that trouble... to develop as a human being and grow to like myself

*hat tip

Excellent post my good man

>Best Girl
Kim

>Good Girl
Knives
Lisa

>Shit Girl
Ramona

Anything else is just homosexual

>Lisa

No, I'd do it for me.

Yes, but look at the data.
The vast majority of virgins are males and those who are having sex are having much more of it.

Context is important. If it's that important, one shouldn't enter into a relationship with a high count partner. However, I see nothing wrong with acknowledging high count partners as less reliable long term partners. Brooding over data hasn't helped anyone.

This
I like MEW but she looked like trash in the movie

Considering she was a massive slut and was also a huge fucking bitch, no. Especially when he had a teenaged asian girl all over his dick but he was too much of a faggot to do something with it.

Doesn't aoc and the culture of knives family play into that? It was also closer to hero worship than actual appreciation of Scott's (shit) character. Drummer is honestly best girl with envy being super hot second.

>lol Hats ;D

user has a great point and you should respect that

>Best Girl
>Kim