Feige Confirms Dan Harmon Added 'Rick & Morty' Style Humor To Doctor Strange in Reshoots

Welp. Its over. The hype is gone.

comicbookmovie.com/doctor_strange/kevin-feige-confirms-that-dan-harmon-added-humor-to-additional-a146135

>2016
>Still surprised a Marvel movie has humor

That's like watching a Michael Bay movie and acting appalled by explosions and hot women being objectified.

Marvel movies are formulaic trash. Their tv shows are the true capekino.

What does that even mean? Rick and Morty style? Doesn't seem like the type of humor they usually use, and certainly not for something like Dr. Strange.

>rick and morty style humor

well we all knew no Marvel kino is safe from fun and humor. but RaM is based, so Doc Strange will be even better than expected!

I don't watch kid's cartoon, what do they mean by that?

>agents of shield

I love it when retards expose themselves and their shit taste. :)

Their web tv shows, obviously.

So it's like Dr. Orpheus and the Triad from the Venture Bros. except retarded and redd it.

>!
1/10 Don't be so obvious.

What hype?

Except Rick and Morty is shit, references to pop science don't make it smart humor.

>movie has three act structure
>movie has villain
>movie has climactic battle
>movie has humor
>WOW MARVEL FORMULA STRIKES AGAIN

The MCU is largely about tales of noble-but-flawed misfits in brightly colored outfits tossing out quips with audience-surrogate sidekicks while combatting megalomaniacal baddies. The movies make eye contact with us while cracking a little half-grin in the sunlight and putting their dukes up playfully.

Well shit there goes Marvel

How the fuck do you emulate cartoon humor in live action? It doesn't work without exagerated character expressions.

The only character with a bright costume is Captain America, and even his was color drained. "noble-but-flawed misfits" is so broad it can't be argued against because any character flaw can fall under being a misfit and of course since they're heroes they are noble, no fucking shit. Joss Whedon's Avengers movies are the only ones with real quips, most of the time its jokes that Cred Forums just enjoys spamming quip in response to. And there is nothing formulaic about humor, its an element in every genre of storytelling. They generally dont let it get in the way of drama except for Joss Whedon who everyone hates anyway. The last sentence of your post is nonsense and not worth responding to. So again,
>villain
>three act structure
>comedy
>wow so formulaic

Civil War was nothing like Ant-Man, neither of those two were like GotG, there is barely anything tying any of those three together off the top of my head other than what I just described. You may hate these movies but spouting
>MUH FORMULA
>MUH QUIPS
Has become a meme in itself.

>That's like watching a Michael Bay movie and acting appalled by explosions and hot women being objectified.
jesus christ this post.

It was going to be full of quips regardless. At least now they might actually raise a smile

The only part of this flick I'm interested in is getting blazed and seeing the sfx, so this doesn't concern me.

This movie looked bad anyways

It means Strange is going to say Morty repeatedly and belch a lot.

What does that actually mean

and Blade is like Jefferson Twilight

What is it with Marvel being obsessed with jokes? I understand superhero movies need to be lighthearted and all but now it just seems like they go out of their way to make comedies rather than a superhero movie with good spirit.

Like when the Raimi Spiderman movies came out or even MCU phase 1 if I remember correctly, producers weren't coming out saying "Oh guys you're going to love this movie, some of the BEST jokes you're going to hear" as if that's really the selling point of the movie.

>muh quips

nihilist quips

>mfw DC wins again

we have to *burp* we have to... close the portal Tony

maybe in the Berenstein timeline

This post is why I want a proper real-life execution for the Marvel shills posting here.

Shutup pleb. Marvel movies suck

>That's like watching a Michael Bay movie and acting appalled by explosions and hot women being objectified.

BOY HOWDY THIS AMOUNT OF TUMBLR

capeshit is so bad
>stupid quips during intense scenes
>dumb boring heroes who say dumb shit like if we kill our enemies they win
>barely enough time for a basic "stop the evil bald guy" plot

I'm thinking I should switch to anime for all superpower shit. I'm having more fun rewatching DBZ than all the recent marvel garbage. At least they show some blood and limbs getting chopped off and stuff. And they put the humor in the right places

>edgelord kiddie surprised there's no blood and guts in disney movies
seriously?

>dude nihilism lmao

I just said it's shit

why would an adult pay to watch it?

even japanese children watch more intense and interesting stuff

>'Rick & Morty' Style Humor

Strange nearly gets raped by Shuma-Gorath in a bathroom stall?

I'm sure Disney's Rick and Morty would be just fucking hilarious.

>Rick and Morty style humor
>no Justin Roiland

Dr Strange isn't suited to humour, it'd ruin him like they ruined Iron Man, turning Stark in to fucking Spiderman