Hi Cred Forums...

Hi Cred Forums. I posted earlier this week about maybe being a cuck for the first time but was nervous and needed to hear stories from others. Well, tonight is the night my wife will be with another guy while I watch. Holy fuck

Pic related: her tits

Attached: 768.jpg (4004x2752, 1.56M)

You ready to become a cuck?

I've had this fantasy for a really long time and I think she would look so good doing her thing on someone else. She wants him to cum in her and then have me fuck her until I cum inside her too but like i dont even know

Thats a pretty common theme, reclaiming her after. Sounds like you want it

your wife looks fat as fuck, i guess any action is good for her

She is the one with the idea of me fucking her after he cums in her, but damn should I? lol. I know what I like to fantasize about, but am I ready for the action? I guess I'll find out tonight.

If you arent its ok to say no. But it sounds like you are ready for it

she definitely thick, but def. not fat af lol. But sure, when you're real horny or have a fantasy you cant let go of, any action is good

you ever been one or been a bull?

Im a sissy cuck and have been for a few years now

Oh that's awesome. Tell me about the feelings you felt when it first happened. I dont want to regret everything as soon as it happens (really doubt i will) but want to prepare. i even get precum just think about it. fuck it, im ready.

Lol i actually got jealous alot at first and it took awhile to get over that. Finding the right bull really helps

You ever record them? I fully plan on recording every minute of it. What's your favorite position to see them in?

She has never let me record but i do get pics sometimes. I love to watch her give a blow job. What are you looking forward to watching her do?

She said she wants to get on her knees while the other guy stands and suck him off. I think I am real excited/nervous/jealous about it lol. Blowjobs are pretty intimate and personal because she's tasting it and drooling all over it and swallowing his pre-cum, wow

They are very intimate. But thats part of why it turns you on

Any ass pics of her please

they are on her phone since she was sending it to the person she is meeting up with tonight, my bad

You have Skype or discord ?

yeah why

Which one do you have

discord

Add me
lockedup1313#6398

Why though? lol.

To chat

Or not

nah