Some people think that injecting a syringe full of air into their veins would die. Is it possible or is just a myth...

Some people think that injecting a syringe full of air into their veins would die. Is it possible or is just a myth? If it is possible, there is some medical explanation for that to work?

Attached: 42021_L_vvs_000.jpg (910x901, 31K)

And sorry for the bad english guys, i'm still learning!

Nigga, air bubbles in your bloodstream will kill you.
This isn't even anywhere near myth territory.

But is a certain death? If I do this there's any chance os survival? I'm trying to know if it is a good suicidal method or it will just make me suffer

See: Air Embolism

I don't see how it could possibly kill you, I breathe air all the time and I don't die, your lungs put the air into your blood, so wtf.

Attached: FullRetard.png (466x466, 479K)

i had a nurse use a special syringe to inject micro bubbles into my vein and it felt like i was covered in ants.

If its done incorrectly it can paralyse some part of your body and make you feel an incredible amount of pain

Don't do it faggot.

But as a hypothetical, I am also curious now.

A little bit of air won't do much, but if it's at least 20cc it's possible to cause an embolism

It puts air INTO blood, not along with it..

It's not a good suicidal method you'll positively suffer

test it out and post when you're done.

Pretty much this.

It would be like getting the bends like a diver coming up from a deep dive. A mild case might case joint pain while a severe case would kill you. Don't know how many cc's it would take to kill you but it's probably around 500mls.

this is the correct answer

Roughly the volume of two heart chambers

Thank you for the answers guys! It wesped a lot on my research about it! Thats why I love this chan

For this method of suicide the air would get trapped between valves. The heart doesn't pump air well.

You won't believe how great it feels when you're having sex, they call it autoerotic asphyxiation

google "the bends"

Back in the good ol days, this post would have been first.