FUUUUUCCCCKKKK! My sis is dating a fucking nigger, literally my worst nightmare. WTF DO I DO!; P.S...

FUUUUUCCCCKKKK! My sis is dating a fucking nigger, literally my worst nightmare. WTF DO I DO!; P.S. niggers and kikes not welcomed.

Attached: 19198944.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHTuSRRbX6Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why? Now she won’t fuck you?

support infrastructure and resources not at ur expense

youtube.com/watch?v=SHTuSRRbX6Y

Kill him before he stretches your sister

Attached: 1581754485021.jpg (420x420, 59K)

Step aside and allow your sister to make this mistake without your judgement.
When she's pregnant and Jamal has disappeared, be sure to remind her that this was her decision and that next time she should pick a mate that isn't symbolic of her 'wokeness' or hatred for your father.

Get a Skype number or temp phone. Once you fo, every day send a webm or pic of actual nigger behavior, a seed will be shown once they have an arguement. Then slowly but surely she will inevitably associate everything bad in the world and in her life with niggers. Eventually breaking up.
Protip: seem useless yet supportive

Can't you retards read, I said no niggers and kikes

Lol I hope he cums in her and then you have to deal with the fact your bloodline has been irrecoverably altered

you gonna have a black niece/nephew cracker

Ask if she can share

Attached: SS3.jpg (1600x1032, 125K)

>is a niggerkike a double negative?

Attached: download (1).jpg (204x248, 8K)

>Let my sister get impregnated by a beast
no thanks
>Show my sister that she's dating a beast and open her mind
thanks, I'll try it.

By that point it's already over. She has mixed and got a mulato child, single mom and shit so it's better to just harass the nigger until he stop seeing her!

Attached: 1581251403834.jpg (960x686, 168K)

>Ya mad white boi
Die in a fucking fire niggers/kikes

Attached: niggerz.jpg (640x597, 61K)

niggers and kikes, in my soup
black cum in your sister, loop de loop

Does this remind you of your sister

Attached: Blacked.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Found another kike

Attached: Happy Merchant.gif (501x504, 11K)

This will be a defining moment in your life as to whether you will you be a little bitch boy and let your sister be forever stained by niggers or start becoming a man and prevent this from happening.

Let her know she is making a very bad decision and tell the nig you dont want him talking to your sister and use violence if he doesnt listen.

OP's way too much of a white boy bitch to stand up to BBC, that's why he made a thread panicking over his sister getting fucked

I see no lies here

I think you mean is it the incarnation of evil.

Imagine getting mad at your sister for dating a black guy.
If he's ghetto I understand stop being a retarded baby boy and tell him not to hurt your sister this shit ain't rocket science

Attached: JPEG_20200130_195340.jpg (1080x1920, 126K)