So my school put this pic on their website. I've had a thing for this girl for years so I was checking out the pic

So my school put this pic on their website. I've had a thing for this girl for years so I was checking out the pic.

Am I seeing things or does she have a big cameltoe in this pic?

Attached: kZ2l0S0.jpg (504x587, 42K)

Ask her and fuck after

Attached: 10101841.jpg (320x320, 70K)

Fuck off underage b&b8

Attached: a35dda8417f928007ffca6dfea9d6f49d7f787da0d7da77e0b96777b6f5373e1.jpg (750x1334, 148K)

We're seniors dipshit. She's 18

Attached: 1EVhtFw.png (741x557, 262K)

I don't care, did you fuck her yet?

Here's one of her senior pics

Attached: bCUp90x.jpg (564x803, 49K)

I will never in my entire life fuck a girl as pretty as her that I don't pay for.

I'm an ugly piece of shit which is why I'm posting about her on here.

From 0 to 10, how ugly are you exactly?

I am honestly probably a 2. I could exercise and lose weight and shit, but at best that would get me to a 4 or 5. I'd never have a chance with a girl like her

Attached: 93jsS6m.jpg (481x857, 44K)

If I had any chance to fuck a real pussy at all, I wouldn't be zooming in on my crush's pics trying to see if I can see a cameltoe.

I've accepted my lot in life.

Ever thought about doing a plastic surgery or some shit?

I couldn't get plastic surgery until I'm older. I'm a senior in high school.

Say I go through with surgery to fix my face and I lose a ton of weight, best case scenario is I'm still a 5 at best with a micropenis.

Pretty face, but look how she's built. She's gonna be fat, real fat. Wait 10 years - she'll have kids, no husband, and she'll weigh 200 lbs. She'll be glad to have you support her then and you'll get her after all, though somewhat used.

>with a micropenis
At least tell me you have money.

Attached: 1572727393539.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Im 18 so I don't have money yet. I'm planning on going into a STEM field so I will have some after college though

I don't mind having her used as long as she doesn't have kids. Although honestly that probably wouldn't stop me

What makes you think she will be fat? Do you guys want to see more pics of her?

yeah u do know you will go off and do that and she will move away and you will be out of contact completely, only to find that she got married or doesn't like you, right? a healthy crush is a little infatuation you can have for someone. keep it at that. Bc what ur doing right now isn't good, m8

I know I'll never be with her. I don't expect to ever see her again after school.

I'm content with just jacking off to her pics

This b/ro gets it.

I always check the top of the arms, biceps to shoulders they always foreshadow landwhale potential.

Also cellulite at tops of the thighs at 18 is a bell weather for impending gutlorditude.

Do you think you will regret never asking her out in the future?

Attached: images (69).jpg (554x554, 76K)

My life is now and will always be full of regrets. This will be just one more to add to the mountain