How does it feel to be white?

How does it feel to be white?

Like an Elf in the age of men.

Pure and shinny

Feels good man.

I wouldn't know, bumping to find answer.

literally

Waiting an Argentinian to tell us
Bump

Amazing

More like patrolling Gondorian border.

Pride mixed with fear.

It's like you're a retired cop. You dun gud all these years, got a lot of thugs off the street, and others you scared straight so they might just make something of themselves later.

But at the same time, you can't run so fast, you can't draw so quick any more. And some of those punks you put behind bars years ago... they're coming up for parole in a couple of years. And they know where you live.

Fucking this.

Most of the people here are alt right not white. they are a mix of italian slavic jewish and other explicitly non white groups. Thats why they have such inferiority complexes.

>Slavs
>not white
when will this meme end?

>slavs
>not white
Kys famalam

I'm not white but i love how bearing an American flag immediately makes me a white male so i can say all the embarassing, CTR, shill shit and people will still blame it on beta numales and the jews

t.linda tsu yue chang

Slavs are not white lol.

They are, just "lesser" whites. It does not matter though, because we need white unity, not infighting.

Deal with it, Iwan.

Good:
>People aren't afraid of me/no profiling/get benefit of the doubt
>i smell/look clean
>the culture of whites is one of achievement and opportunity, as opposed to struggle and revenge
>Good, virtuous women are attracted to me, not just the bottomfeeders of society
>when i wear a suit I look like a success, not a tryhard trying to "make his way"

Bad:
>not as naturally athletic
>discriminated against by the government/affirmative action
>can't pull race card to get out of an argument
>white people dont have the mob mentality for self defense/fighting that blacks have, and we don't "look out for our own"
>i know my father which would be good but i watched him fall down the path of alcoholism and become an asshole degenerate

Overall 10/10, would give everything i have in the world to stay white

I thank god everyday that I was born white and that I got a big penis.

A-MAZING
>tfw white,
>tfw finnic
>tfw masterrace

>Americans will never know how it feels to be a white European male
>white European males are the master race, no competition

European genetics more predisposed to enjoying cuckolding

Thats why you flood your countries with migrants

feels bad, because we're losing and the normies just don't care

If thats you id unironically do anything to give you the BWC

Like a Nazi like you're superior to everyone else and everyone knows it besides the ones brainwashed by the Jews.

Like this, and the non-whites are Orcs

Gay.

Then redpill them.

Immigration is the enslavement of brown people to pay retirement funds - they're racist assholes cheering their own extermination - lesbianism is the most violent form of relationship - circumcised foreskins are butchered into skin care products, leaving crippled boys, and marketed to females who absorb the dick over their skin, therefore being able to function as "lesbians" without psychotic episodes - the whole guide to how the West works today is called out in the bible, their problem isn't Christianity - the Holocaust was staged by the Americans under (((Eisenhower))) after Patton despaired in the face of what he had done - Jews murdered millions in Russia and Germany before Hitler got elected - Jews are murdering millions in Africa and the Americas to this day - the list goes on.

Make them care. It's not fucking hard, they're literally only liberal because they have been raised to disdain information. Push their nose into it and they mend their ways.

To answer OPs question: It's fucking awesome. Nobody fucking pities me, so I get to live free without having to disappoint.