This is powerful

this is powerful

wouldn't you say, Cred Forums?

Hillary 2016 Cred Forums is a board of peace.

but they taste just as good

How do you know what they identify as, shitlords?

He's right skittles don't try to kill me and leech money from me through my government. Let's import skittles instead of muslims.

Skittles was a cute comparison, they are tasty. Unlike these ingrateful traitors

There's already a thread on this. DELETE yourself

>liberals too stupid to understand analogies

>lmfao men btfo take that soggy knees xD

Oh hey, that's a cute image, here's a 100x more applicable usage of it

>WTF RACIST PEOPLE QRENT SKITTLES

Your #'s seem a little off

When 20% more or less of the skittles explode and kill you and your family, fuck taking chances.

It's funny how they never adress the argument and skip straight to "refugees aren't candy". He's not saying they're candy you ducking retards, he's saying most of them are dangerous and not good for the countries they invade

He's right... these are the skittles.

You mean people aren't made of candy?? wtf I love illegal immigration now

you all said this was a retarded analogy when it was about men

shoulder shrug

And you said it was a good analogy. You defended it first, now suddenly it's 'WRONG'.

Obviously they're not little candies, more like little turds.

This

Almost as powerful as Poseidons will

This is literally how Iraq was lost. You can't pick and choose who the bad guys are since most of the time they hide among the masses. Libs were up in arms about mass bombings and unavoidable collateral damage, yet are perfectly fine with letting every single Syrian in, because who the fuck needs risk assessment

i thought it was retarded as well you dumb americlap, now people posting this shit are making us look dumb

Wait a minute. Didn't liberals a long while back try to pull this same shit on Western men, likening them to M&Ms?

This is the thing that pisses me off about liberals today. You are alright with bringing humans down to the level of candy when it auits your needs, but when the opposing team swings back at you using the same rhetoric you lose your shit. How dare any person make such a low comparison, you say? What a monstrous human being? Well I sure fucking hope you are taking a long hard look in the mirror when mounting on that high horse.

Though really, the point of such analogies is to convey statistics in layman's terms and unlike the harpies on the left, I say this analogy has more fitting statistics than the trash they presented that's been debunked by just about everyone and their mother at this point.

Notice how leftists never seem to care about the young children being gang-raped and murdered by their beloved "refugees"? Why is that?

No we didn't, we said, "then maybe you should stop eating so many fucking skittles you whores". This is the same reaction we have for refugees...