ALERT ALERT

Happening right now!!! Ex-Bosnian military leader, Halilovic, known muslim and wahhabi from '91 war in Yugoslavia threatened of destroying Republic of Srpska in just 10 or 15 days if Republic of Srpska hold referendum of succession. Also, saying that Serbia can't defend it's ally and that Bosnia will win it.

What do you think Cred Forums about this? Who would UN and NATO support? Would they get involved?

Serbia stated that her main mission is to maintain peace in region and that will do anything to protect it's people in Bosnia (Republic of Srpska).

MORE ABOUT THIS : b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2016&mm=09&dd=20&nav_id=99260

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/europe/islamic-state-presence-in-bosnia-cause-for-concern-a-1085326.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendums_in_Republika_Srpska
youtube.com/watch?v=GL3hCv5tgrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw continuation of Yugoslav Wars

>implying anybody cares about these shitholes

Yugoslav wars Season 8

Coming October 2017

Sounds like a hoot.

Nice (((news article)))

>War
>In Bosnia
NATO and EUFOR forces are literally clamped down on Bosnia and there won't be any war, in the 90's it was just Yugo's alone, plus back then no global military alliance bordered Yugoslavia and it's member republics

More like pre-happening

Keep us posted once shit hits the fan

I lost my verginity to a dqughter of a bosnian refugee.

Id support them ofcourse

>Ex-Bosnian military leader
>threats
Him and what army?

Why do Slavs have race wars against each other all the time? Will it be Crimea 2.0?

aren't they gone?

It will be bigger than Crimea

>Implying another war between Muslims and Christians at the door of Europe would be irrelevant
ISIS has invested a lot of resources in Bosnia, it's been reported even by MSM
spiegel.de/international/europe/islamic-state-presence-in-bosnia-cause-for-concern-a-1085326.html

oh shit, you are right

More like muslims (Bosnians) vs Servs (Christians)

What is this, 774th threat of war since the war ended?
Nothing to see here, famalam.

Also, what is a "referendum on succession"?
If it's "secession", then that's not even remotely what the referendum is about.

Oooh. Another war in that shithole that no-one will truly care about, safe for a few croccodile tears?

Enjoy purging each other into a sub-arabic state. We will watch.

mistype, sorry
what i was gonna say is that bosnians think that this is secession and it's actually referendum

Oh, you don't know that during Yugoslav wars over half of million refugees from these areas fled to your country (Mostly Bosnians)? Expecto patronum beyatch

Nah, I live 15 minutes away from a NATO base, it's small but if SHTF it's equipped to host larger amount of troops, also today Bosnia is officially applied for the EU, you, we and the monteniggers should become members by 2020

>republika srpska

that shit even exists?

>no-one will truly care about
>We will watch
If only that were true, BiH wouldn't exist in it's current state and there wouldn't be a problem.

Bosniaks are retarded. We should send them all to Germany. 3 million Muslims will do good to Krauts.

You sir are genius, myself couldn't say it better

i don't get it does this referendum business mean RS wants to join Serbia or some shit

We'll become EU members about 2 months after Botswana joins.

Is this actually a potential happening or is it just them talking a bunch of shit then nothing will happen?

No, just orthodox christians (Serbians) who want independence from muslim part of Bosnia

All over Serbian and Bosnian medias

So RS would become independent? Why wouldn't they just join Serbia?

First they have to gain independence, then everything else

No, this referendum is about the Day of Republika Srpska, which is the official holiday that marks the day the state was established in 1992. Constitutional court of Bosnia and Herzegovina banned it because they're faggots, so the Serb government said "fuck you, we'll ask the people".
Literally nothing is happening, Bosniaks are just butthurt that we won't be their little bitches that listen to their every whim.

See

Nope, independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendums_in_Republika_Srpska

2018 sovereignty referendum[edit]
See also: Proposed secession of Republika Srpska
On 25 April 2015 the ruling SNSD party adopted a declaration entitled “Republika Srpska — free and independent — future and responsibility”, stating its intention to organize a referendum on the independence of the Republika Srpska in case competences are not returned from the State to the Entities by 2017. The declaration also suggests that RS authorities might decide “by law which decisions made by the Bosnia and Herzegovina authorities shall be applicable on the territory of Republika Srpska”.[45]

RS president Milorad Dodik reiterated to the press the committment to an independence referendum in the coming years if his demands are not met.[46][47] His stated political goal is to scale back the institutions of Bosnia and Herzegovina to the letter of the 1995 Dayton Peace Agreement, undoing the developments of the last twenty years including the the Court of BiH and BiH Prosecutor’s Office, as well as tweak such letter by getting rid of international judges sitting in the BiH Constitutional Court.[48]

>Servs
Bashkim please fuck off

isn't RS already orthodox serbia

like wasn't that the whole point of the dayton agreement

Mistype, sorreh

Yeah, but they are an entity in Bosnia, they want full independence. They don't want to be minorities in country where is more of them

Nope, this butthurt faggotry in the media is about the referendum on Sunday about the holiday.
I hope secession and kekinness happens soon, but this is not it.

>EU
>existing in 2020
lul

The current referendum isn't about secession, its about our independence day. And no, Republika Srpska isn't a country (yet), but an entity withing Bosnia and Herzegovina. We have almost everything in government separate from the BiH government, which is why we want and can get full separation.

The point of the Dayton agreement was to break up the Serbs while shafting the Croatians and giving the Muslims land from both.

dubs say it will

>There will a majority Muslim member of the EU

no nato in republika srpska

And you burgers are the cause. If you had just left us to deal with the problem, everything would be fine now. But no, you had to suck muslim dick.

Just had something pop up on my phone about Russian airstrike on UN convoy or some shit. Any news on this?

I didn't vote for Bill Clinton

SERBITCHES GONNA BITCHIN' YO

STFU, we're the ones holding your side in Bosnia and you're still being lil bitches to us.

E moj Stipe, sjeti se ovog, kad Hussein jebe Josipu ispod lipe.

Remov time

>that shit even exists?
barely

Russia will not allow this. Also:

ME VOLIM TE ALIJA
AND FUCK HALILOVIĆ

>goyim wars
ok let them genocide each other and we'll take over

question for bosnians

what the fuck is wrong with posavina people?!

Im confused now, i thought France, Germany and Sweden are allready in the EU?

>developments of the last 20 years in bih
>literally 60km of highway and nothing more

Also don't whine because when RS gets independent Croats will bitch just as hard.

If RS goes independent then Posavina and Hercegovina join Croatia.
And then what's left of Bosnia turns into africa-tier shithole

"Developments" meaning creating institutions and government bodies. not economy and infrastructure.

Institutions and government bodies who just take money for themselves, real development yeah.
Thats what I thought as well.

Please no, we really don't need any more Herzegjews imigrating here.

>tfw you have first seat overwatching Serbs and Muslims killing eachother

Wakey wakey eggs and bakey

It's time.

Well now, those are minor details :DD

You need them defending the homeland,so you can post that shit in peace?

>Republic of Srpska
>Srpska
How the fuck do you retards pronounce that shit? Fix your fucking language you savages, it's spelled "Sparta".

>it's a balkans rip themselves up from within episode

>Great Britain
>Britain

it's spelled pakistan

>i cant pronounce something in my language therefore your language is shit
You anglos are even dumber then you look

nothing will happen, if something goes bad NATO will support Serbia because we need someone to replace UK and no one likes Turkey or Russia so far.

you're not one to talk, morocco

North* Pakistan

Having Latin phonetics helps, ya barbarian plonker.

>if something goes bad NATO will support Serbia because we need someone to replace UK and no one likes Turkey or Russia so far.

lol

>Posavina
>not RS/PC
Do you even geography or history?
We exchanged our "Serbs" for Bosnian "Croats", and the territory.

america is going to support the moderate beheaders
screencap this post

this

let the games begin

Well serbs do like Only Fools and Horses show, so its almost the same thing.
Good trade for EU.

Well, you still have Orašje and Odžak, it's something.

can anyone answer this?

Yeltzin is dead. And dont forget that the Serbs control both sides of the Drina.

They're probably butthurt because we kicked them out.

TAKBIR

MI SMO MUSLIMANI

JANNAH AWAITS MY BROTHERS

BISMILLAH

I have a dream about this war happening.
A war between muslims and christians.
Christians flock from all countries to defend our world.
A new pope is elected who declares a crusade.
We march and liberate all of Europe and the Holy Land in israel. Purge every muslim. Crucify them and burn them alive.

What are you interested in?
They simply replaced their backward, poor and shitty underdeveloped homeland for Croatia, and have no intention of returning back.
The same way our "Serbs" fled from Croatian wastelands and absolute worst of habitats and don't want to come back and live there. The only exception are those who got kicked out of towns and cities.

We'll happily send you all to Džennet. Or Džehennem, whichever one you prefer.

I was talking about bosanska posavina
because here we have this meme of listening ironically Radio Posavina
and ALL the songs sound the same!
always the same instruments, always the same structure and the singer always seems like he is about to die in a minute
it's like music from 1000 years ago by shepherds
it's like mongolians epic poems in music or something

race war now

Have no idea, don't listen to wailing and irritating folk bullshit. Generally, our folk "culture" is abhorrent, no matter the region or "ethnicity". And sorry for appropriating your culture and people. If only we didn't purge Volksies and Italians.

They have that tamburica music because Posavina is flat like northern Serbia and Croatia. It's always a tamburica (like a lute) and a violin.

Best one imho:
youtube.com/watch?v=GL3hCv5tgrk

after you Nemanja. ;-)

Clinton will rape again

Ljudi, hajde polako, blam me je kako pisete, koliko gresaka pravite.

Daj lepo stani, razmisli, spell check stavi, nesto napravi.

mh thanks anyway gentleman

I'm not going to shit-tier afterlife destinations, Fazlija.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
this is the music I'm talking about, my ears bleed again
may God forgive us

definetly this , also if the € won't crash we would need another cheap labors for work , Serbia is poor and can replace Bulgaria or Romania so it's likely to happen.