>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump parade in the Villages FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/VThmo08CAWg
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E
>Don Jr on GMA 9/16/16
youtu.be/q_42WERMMbk
>Trump on Fallon 9/15/16
archive.org/details/TheTonightShow
>Watters World Trump Rally Edition
youtu.be/HIJcadPdvyI
>Trump on Dr Oz (audio) 9/15/16
youtu.be/RocWRZoqbss

INSPIRATION
>Trump - Les Deplorables
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/mystery-going-hillarys-eyes-philly-speech/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/19/cnns-sally-kohn-im-happy-free-speech-is-under-assault-on-campuses/
pogo.org/straus/issues/weapons/2016/f-35-may-never-be-ready-for-combat.html?referrer=https://warisboring.com/the-f-35-stealth-fighter-may-never-be-ready-for-combat-5c1180d6e2b1?referrer=https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/?count=25&after=t3_53n
sputniknews.com/military/20160918/1045442578/navy-littoral-combat-ship-montgomery.html
correctrecord.org/trumpleaks/
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/exclusive-clinton-foundation-aids-program-distributed-watered-down-drugs-to-third-world-countries/
investmentwatchblog.com/jessie-jane-duff-on-twitter-hillary-says-shes-only-candidate-w-experience-removing-terrorists-off-the-battlefield-true-with-her-state-dept-visas-now-theyre-here/
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
youtube.com/watch?v=trybJN_EQ74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

OBAMA HELP

>

drumpf

This is how it ends.

Jesus Christ, the slaughter...

awoovement

Haha Trump is collapsing in the polls.

It's hilarious that any of you faggots ever thought he really had a chance.

DRUDGE AT IT AGAIN

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HILLARY'S EYES?

>During a speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on Monday, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton appeared to have something quite off about her appearance.

>Hillary’s eyes appeared not in-sync with one another, as the left eye looked to be cock-eyed and displaced, especially as she looked towards the left.

theamericanmirror.com/mystery-going-hillarys-eyes-philly-speech/

>t. Milo Kikeopolous

his german heritage only makes people want Don more.

Tweet this to Trump/Trump Jr. lads

RED ALERT RED ALERT, HILLARY CAMPAIGN IN CRITICAL CONDITION.

HILLFORCE ONE GOING DOWN, MAIN ENGINES OFFLINE.

HE AINT DO NUFFIN
HE A GOOD BOY

Jeb Surge WHEN

Solid D , kek

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/19/cnns-sally-kohn-im-happy-free-speech-is-under-assault-on-campuses/

I just want to see terrible things happen to these people. They're traitors.

So if Trump starts a trade war with China and they decide to call in all of the debt of ours they hold what happens?

Back to Neogaf.

Did the TrumpLeaks thing fall apart thanks to all the spam?

>SOLID D

Reminder that Hillary will be having a word with all white people at our annual conference

I hope they hang.

more pics

I am counting the day for Hillary winning this thing and never ever see you faggots again.

Wasn't that a #womancard officer?

we drop some bombs.

A message for those with the ears to hear and the capacity to understand.

A couple of years ago Christianity planted a flag in the virtual plane that Cred Forums inhabits. It wasn't evangelical and it wasn't traditional either. It was a voice that sought to ground the regulars to Reality. The unchallenged hatred, bigotry and scapegoating by the cowards spewing hatred from a 'safe space' retreated a little. The pain of neo-Nazis was expressed in the tone of posts plaintively asking for Christian threads to be removed. Demands that they should be banished to /x/ were ignored. Gradually a character began to be carved out of Cred Forums's vile face that gave some real hope. Jesus began to be memed albeit in a very unconventional and irreverent way.

The expression of this reverence for God and Christianity was like a pulse. It relaxed and surged, waxed and waned, rose and fell but like a breast rising and falling with breath, it never abandoned this profane virtual insane asylum. Despite being attacked relentlessly by the big mouthes and small minds, occasionally, Christianity made this place Shine. Now we can see the ultimate expression of frustrated human desires being brought to life by those same empty voices, desperate for the nightmare of War, the application of blame and the profane sanctity of shedding responsibility.

MAKE NO MISTAKE.

The effervescent joy and enthusiasm with which Pepe is being embraced is Idolatry. The frightening speed it has been promoted, tacitly, by the mainstream media is a mistake. If the mainstream media fails to notice and mention the presence here of God's light it will be complicit in accelerating the growth of this Idolatry and will have failed utterly in it's responsibility *and* a chance to discredit it.

I'm not holding my breath.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thus it comes to pass, that in idolatry all crimes are detected, and in all crimes idolatry.

Tertullian

Nothing

We're already in a ""Trade war"" if you look at the deficit with china.

china needs the american market. if they decide to do that, just stop imports from china. theyll go bankrupt within a year

>tfw potential chimpouts, formerly happenings the whole board tuned in for, are now reduced to minor blips in comparison to this campaign

you can do that by closing the tab and never coming back

Aw man really?
I was looking forward to the yearly White Gathering too :(

considering they also have bombs that doesn't seem like a particularly good idea.

CTR apparently "acquired" some all on their own.

F-35 May Never Be Ready for Combat

pogo.org/straus/issues/weapons/2016/f-35-may-never-be-ready-for-combat.html?referrer=https://warisboring.com/the-f-35-stealth-fighter-may-never-be-ready-for-combat-5c1180d6e2b1?referrer=https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/?count=25&after=t3_53n

US Navy’s Half Billion Dollar Warship Suffers Two Engine Failures in First Days

sputniknews.com/military/20160918/1045442578/navy-littoral-combat-ship-montgomery.html

damn

We stop shipping them food. They starve. You don't know how international trade works do you?

He seems to have actually not done anything though.

ANGLOS

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Half Demons for Trump

>when you post an absolutely abhorrent tweet
This meme really needs a Hill update

Paging Dr. POTUS, Hillary campaign in critical condition.

W-what is this comic trying to imply?

Please leave shill here's a (you) so you can buy some Ramen. More than Hillary will ever give you

You realize Kek and DEUS VULT have been quite compatible so far, right?

China is a bunch of chinky pussies.

I think they're actually ok as far as food goes.

Reminds me
>ATTENTION THREAD
>Go here correctrecord.org/trumpleaks/
>Shitpost
Thanks

saved

>NH
>RI
>CO
>NM
>Maybe PA, but it's still in flux.

>car breaks down
>get tased AND shot by police when they get there instead of helping

>Inuyasha

I havent seen that show in years. Good times.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

Why are liberals so assblasted about this "skittles controversy" but not so appalled by the bombs built by the Afghan migrant?

He's mad that all the weeaboos latching on to "his" movement are making him look bad. Trump is popular with anime fans. If Milo doesn't like us it's his problem.

Nothing because then we pay it back with bomb and bullet

>call in all of the debt of ours they hold

that isn't how bonds work. you can't just demand early payment.

And she wonders why she didn't get the fop endorsement. (Maybe she doesn't)

We're going to get rid of this corruption, believe me!

Reminder that Hillary already won

That condition is frequently caused by pneumonia.

That the bombers are doing Tump's work for him.

doesnt the US have satellites in space capable of blowing nuclear warheads with lasers before they get 1000miles from the shores? or did i dream that?

Russian tin foil hat conspiracy

very nice

Will we ever have something on tier with an A-10 or f16/f14 again?
Honestly the problem with our military isn't that we are spending to little, it's that it's all be eaten up with nothing to show for it. Military-Industrial complex isn't a meme. I have some hope since Trump actually talked about the F-35 being a waste.

They're not. They don't have the farmland to support themselves, so the majority of their food comes from the US. They make our cheap shit, sure, but they don't have the agricultural capacity to be self-sufficient

you rock, thanks for all the pics you post, bro

Close enough

You've been spamming this all morning, CTR.

The wide response was:

1) pls god not religion of peace, white guy pls
2) totally a Russian/Trump false flag to turn public opinion.

He is making fun.

When's Barron gonna start his fast food review show?

It's saying how terrorists are retards and are helping trump. Kind of could have done a but if a better job but eh.

God IS Pepe.

His power is channeled into this place through kek, depicted in humanoid form as the messiah Pepe.

When praise Kek, you are praising the almighty Himself.

They don't care that he's corrupt and uses his charity full of other people's money like a slush fund.

Muslims want to MAGA

I will if someone has a blank template

Did they get Brad and Angelina to divorce so that the news would stop talking about terrorism and Clinton corruption?

It's a working theory.

What does this mean?

Thank you for correcting the record, my white friend.

She won the race to the grave.

WHOS GOT HOT KATES????

Praise Kek.

Little nigger treyvon I guess. Their hero herembe

This ride never ends. There is no escape, Argie

WHEN

Not bad
Hope someone does

F35 may eventually be an adequate combat aircraft. The Littoral combat ship will always be worthless garbage.

>all those QTs

A-10 is still in service. As much as I love the Tomcat, it was an interceptor not a fighter, and it was getting obsolete fast. F-22s got all the kinks worked out of them, which is fine for the air force. Navy F/A-18s are still great birds too

Government debt doesn't work that way you fucking moron.
>"Gib t-bills early, gwailo."
>"No."
>"REEEEEEEEE"
That's basically all that would happen.

Is that you Reagan?

No. it's close but hasn't happened yet. Especially if they used an ICBM

Could any of you MAGA this for me famalams?

Give them a break, they have nothing left

>Minnesota, FUCKING MINNESOTA
>only leaning D
Holy fuck.

Landslide?

Who /sharted4trump/ today?

This is what is going to happen, screencap this.

Did I miss the rally? How was it?

Nate sit down please, we need to have a serious discussion.

So you Drumpfkins say you are not racists but your little forum says otherwise

What say you in your defense?

Think made me wow really, damn bruh... hillbilly now ordered a grillary clinton

delusional drumpftard

That's a public Facebook post. Can we track it down and see who posted it?

The gas chambers just got 10 feet wider

>Colorado going blue
I'm tired of this meme. Someone remind me to take pictures of the effigies they built of Hillary with a noose by my house

I think red panels guy is part of the black hole empire.

The only thing keeping the state blue are the Somalians

DON'T REPLY TO SHILLS
DENY THEM OF (YOU)S

Where's Hillary right now? Is she sleeping? Taking her pre-sleep nap?

He already has though, they're going to match, or have already matched his IP to those reddit posts and who knows what else before calling him in for questioning. Basically those tweets already admit that

But they export more agricultural products than they import.

excellent, kind of used a comfy grandpa voice, also many qt's in the crowd

They split because Brad was a deadbeat dad who just drank and smoke weed all day.

Soon, we hope

You can't just "call in the debt". They own bo ds which pay out at anight agreed upon rate for an agreed upon time. The only way to get your money faster is to sell your bond to someone else.

Hi everyone! When is the first debate? Also what time in bong time?

Yeah I meant comparable for when they were were brought into service, not that we shouldn't be replacing old craft. The F-22 is still a billion time better then F-35, at least it can actually perform while costing as much as it does. It's still not a good example though. It needs so much maintenance it's hard for pilots to get the usual flight hours.

That's one way to put it.

hope every last one of these kikes is killed or chased into the ocean to die

the baby mutilating, totaltarian kikes all belong in hell

You didnt take pics already, m8?

Heh that reminds me how they screwed up the portrayal of an airstrike in the original command & conquer game.

A-10 flies in from off screen and... drops napalm bombs one after another.

Shoulda been piff-piff animations of it strafing long lines with the 30mm. Coulda made it do the same damage and woulda been more accurate to real life.

Or just used a B-52 thing instead.

>kinda
DOESNT COUNT

>THIS IS A HANYOUVEMENT

That's basically people outsourcing disgusting food processing to China. Only ~15% of their country is arable land and they have a billion people to feed.

She has taken the day off to speak to world leaders at UNGA. But she is prolly handling the combetta ordeal and taking care of her """"pneumonia""""

Maybe because people don't see a huge problem with donating charity money to charity.

>UNGA
BUNGA

A FUCKING SUN!

Can't wait for Obama to keep telling blacks and minorities how offended he's gonna be when they don't vote for Hillary.

The Skittles Daugnlaed

The Skittles

Why would Brad want to be a father to all the stray nigger kids Angelina brings home from Africa?

Do you have anymore good pics of that podium?

Fuck off nigger

reminder that hillary had harambe killed

"I dont care how, just make it happen"

awesome

Hillary will deliver a message to all the white people pretty soon

Not only cement the black vote and the Hispanic vote, it will cement the vote with women and those men who have a fucking brain

He already did that.

>Iowa
>lean-R

Can you feel it?

I have no faith in the single engine F 35. I would much rather restart the F 22 production line. But I doubt it will happen.

Reminder that pic related is happening and ILLary is in big fucking trouble. She has no idea how to turn things around.

Hey guys. What exactly can we expect out of redditgate? What realistically do you think will happen?

He wasn't obeying police orders and then reached into his vehicle

Hillary is slowly becoming the New Jeb!

Her campaign put out a statement saying we need "steady" leadership

I am a racist left winger, and race is the only reason I'm even considering lying down with the Trump dogs

We're already in a trade war m8. China does everything in its power to bankrupt its American competitors. Either by devaluing their own currency or flooding our markets with cheap shit until the domestic competitors go belly up.

So did everyone forget about #YesAllWomen from years ago and how non stop they were using the skittle analogy?

Even Cred Forums seems to have forgotten

So Jorge Borges was the peak of your culture is what you're saying?

When will based Julian release the nukes?

Have memes gone too far

>UNGA
please tell me this is some sort of african group

I'M FEELING IT

you guys see the debate rules?

>90 minutes
>no bathroom breaks
>no commercial breaks

100M people are going to witness hillary collapse on stage. it's going to be one of the most fucked up things in television history.

There has been talk of producing F-22s again (but in regards to "supporting" the F-35).

Fuck off, stop making my country more shameful than it already is.

Whitegentina stands with Trump!

>unironically using the term Drumpfkin on Cred Forums
KYS

Steady. Slow and steady.

"Campaigning is depressing "

"It's good to be behind."

Jeb tier.

Not far enough.

UN General Assembly.

>Argentina
>white

UN General Assembly

I can't wait to see how obvious the green-screen looks this time.

Death is coming

Oh by no means is it perfect, but that program money for the F+35 would have been better spent tweaking the 22

>old school C&C
My nigga

I want to feel her.

Oh boy time for globalism shilling. And I'm sure she's gonna tell everyone how evil Trump is. I bet everyone there secretly hates her guts for setting the world on fire.

Racism? What racism? Anyone here in hand-holding photo trading central see any racism?

So using charity money to settle lawsuits is alright? It's not illegal?

That's a big podium.

Get your money ready

Never, and I hope the fruits of that anons labor pays off.

It's disingenuous to say you're donating your money to charity when it's other people's money for one.

And you can't use money from your charity for self dealing (like buying and keeping a portrait of yourself) or for settling lawsuits. Or for buying advertisements for your hotels.

The donation's referred to in that story were part of a settlement, not just because he thought they were good charities.

When does the rally start? I'd normally watch Hillary on days like these, but since she's so confident in her lead that she's taking the day off, I guess I have no choice but to watch Trump.

>but that program money for the F+35 would have been better spent tweaking the 22
100% agree

You guys are going to flood the market.

Trump's got momentum. Up to 44% in the now-cast.

Nice! I love that design.

probably feels like hard plastic.

>I bet everyone there secretly hates her guts for setting the world on fire.
No, pretty much everyone hates Trump

GET IN HERE

We're using Clinton phone bank data against her

>that program money for the F+35 would have been better spent tweaking the 22
Not really. The F-35 B and C variants alone were critical. We now have an exclusive monopoly on stealth fifth gen STOVL and carrier-launched aircraft, and the Navy and Marines can use them to go places that air defenses would never have let them go before.

If the other party requested the donation to close the settlement, it's perfectly legal. It's the same as settling and paying out money only they wanted it to go to a charity.

WW

moderate embarassment of the hillary campaign. No arrests.

Is Parkinson's Disease why Hillary is so fucked in the head?

Interesting to note that pneumonia can be a symptom of Parkinson's.

Bitch will never admit it though.

RAMZPAUL on the Hillary Collapse just a week ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM

Now let us all think ahead a week. To the debates against Donald Trump, a man used to winning and unaccustomed to giving a shit about what weak-minded losers like Hillary think.

From the very beginning, Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

>Hillary guilt-tripping people into voting for her again soon
Cause that's been working out just great so far, right? I hope she will sperg out about meme frogs again, that will sure help her get back that dreadful millennial vote

That doesn't mean they like Hillary. The world has soured on our fucked up foreign policy.

This guy should play Trump in the inevitable biopic.

WE MUST GO DEEPER.

Someone explain wat happened

I didn't hear of any other dindu's getting shot for nuffin

Who else here is SW00SH today?

Don't worry, they'll find any way to spin it to protect daddy

>Charity donates to charity

How deep?

Maybe the tech will take the fall and spill some beans. Representatives will grill him for sure.

Beautiful.

Nope, the other guy with the weird nose should

Clinton Foundation AIDS Program Distributed ‘Watered-Down’ Drugs To Third World Countries

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/exclusive-clinton-foundation-aids-program-distributed-watered-down-drugs-to-third-world-countries/

I'm sick and tired of /po/'s shit.
They come in here and stir up all this hate
FUCKING /PO/

Dr. Garrison weighs in.

Honestly they should scrap it all and use what has been learn in a more conventional design better tailored to interdiction and ground support duties.

They tried making a plane that could do everything and would last for the next 50 years and ending up overreaching. Clearly the technology for what they want isn't there yet. Then again it didn't help that the project requirements constantly changed.

Remind me again which state of the art radar guided SAMs ISIS has again

i remember, thats why that tweet was so funny to me. use the same metaphor as they use, and they freak the fuck out

He's literally a furry and that's now linked to his public name and identity. His career is over one way or another.

Hopefully someone talked some sense into him with a private message

I just wanted to let you know you're doing God's work and that I think he smiles down upon you.

Jessie Jane Duff on Twitter: Hillary says she’s only candidate w/ experience removing terrorists off the battlefield. True. With her State Dept visas, now they’re here.

investmentwatchblog.com/jessie-jane-duff-on-twitter-hillary-says-shes-only-candidate-w-experience-removing-terrorists-off-the-battlefield-true-with-her-state-dept-visas-now-theyre-here/

WEW lads

I sure wouldn't bet any money on it, but I guess it's possible.

this

needs to stop raiding us with their intolerant racism

F-35 stealth is literally a meme. They can't go anywhere new because the second they do anything that gives away their position, they are too slow to escape. You can't use them for mission like that if they are going to just get shot down.
Unless your talking about fighting against more 3rd world military forces, but then who the hell cares.

>when you pander to minorities but also fail to realize how terribly you are doing with whites in swing states compared to Obama

15 min segments w/ breaks in between

Maybe the F-35 will go the way of the F-4 Phantom and turn out to be a decent aircraft or it will go the way of the F-111.
I also heard people say that the YF-23 may have been a good basis for a Navy fighter, but I think it's too far gone and old at this point.

Live Free or Die state will never vote for a totalitarian war monger like Shillary.

S-300 Russian SAMs if they capture one of Assad's emplacements of them.

He will sell Taiwan for debet. It's good deal.

10 FEET DEEP UP IN THAT BITCH ASS.

>They tried making a plane that could do everything and did nothing well.

exactly

>to settle lawsuit
Tell me how that's not self-dealing?

we did it boys

we defeated drumpf

Your whole post contains not one single true statement.

>mfw pence draws a higher rally audience than shitlary

Checked and keked.

There are rumors that an enlarged, longer range YF-23 is going to be used as an escort fighter for the new B-21. /k/ wants to name it the Mustang II.

>Soviet SAMs from the 70s
>IF they capture one
So, nothing then?

So they'll stop using that shitty meme? Good! How did we defeat it?

Better yet, he'll give CA to the Chinese in exchange for their Treasury holdings.

we might have crossed a line at some point, but whatever.

Nice refutation.

Is this deep enough?

Stay mad this doesn't gain traction because nobody cares.

pls

fugg
please tell me you have a greentext to accompany this picture kompis

Hillary just isn't cute.

Threadly Reminder.
This video will get you pumped.

WARNING! GLORIOUS FEELS
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

Owen Wilson is trump, he would have to gain some weight though

Awesome belt buckle on that SS dude

D E E P E R
E
E
P
E
R

what a hopeless pandering cunt

Sure. No one cares about "muh IT guy" either. Glad we can agree.

Even if this were true and wasn't speculation on the part of WaPo that something criminal was going on, I can't find myself giving a shit considering all that Hillary has gotten away with, especially regarding charity and fraud.

The F-35 isn't designed exclusively for ISIS, either. It's designed to penetrate any air defense in the world in stealth config, or to be a dakka truck equal to the F-4 Phantom by payload (with half the crew, half the engines to maintain, and much better fuel economy) in dirty config.

Oh, and comprehensive datalink integration means it can act as a spotter plane for ships, submarines, or bombers full of missiles. The USS Ohio, for instance, can carry 154 Tomahawks, and an F-35 can fly deep into enemy territory to spot targets for them.

Pee pee poo poo

Really makes you think
youtube.com/watch?v=trybJN_EQ74

is that show any good? I recently got bck into anime and I am trying to find some good ones to watch (only in japanese, no eng dub pls)

I will admit though, Ghost Stories eng version was fucking hilarious. A friend reccommended "Steins Gate" but I haven't got to it yet.

tl;dr Inuyasha any good?

Have a rare high school Pence.

>Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia

Doing God's work user.

>people extolling persecuted ethnicities
lel

Fuck their shit up.

>Even if this were true
thats a big if. if trump had done anything criminal or illegal with his charity, the media would be all over it, reporting 24/7 non-stop. the fact that they dont proves that thers nothing there

i thought that the other day when i saw a picture of trump in the 80s

When's that? I want to see if she seizes

you're amazing user

>Cher

I'm bout to nut over here bruh

Trumps going to win isn't he.

Inuyasha is pretty good but it has a serious case of Rumiko Takahashi disease. Her series are all beautifully drawn with engaging characters, but take FOR FUCKING EVER to conclude.

On the other hand if you want a time sink binge show, that's an asset.

Also, avoid the Netflix subs for Inuyasha. They're so sloppily done that raw HTML tags like leak through.

Inuyasha is over 150 episodes, quite a commitment. It's got some low lows and high highs. Give it a shot. Stein;s Gate and Soul Eater are also great for beginners.

Here is a trade. I bet you can tell who it is.

3deep5me

Are you a girl?

If not, you probably won't like Inuyasha.

yes

Sure, sure.

She cant be protected by the media forever.

The Zodiac Killer!

Henuttuwy mat.

GET THIS FUCKING BUMPED!!!!

NUBRED

NEW THREAD

yup!

no u

>considering all that Hillary has gotten away with, especially regarding charity and fraud.
You mean the investigations that went nowhere, about the charity that's been given only top marks from every third-party charity watchdog?

@89639136
Do you guys still get paid if you (you) each other? You should just create a separate shill thread and make bank.

holy shit.

FUCK
Use the first one, recycle the second.

Did you guys watched the video from Canada where this guy goes to college with a MAGA hat and he is harrassed, gets his hat stolen, and is then expelled from university?

What happened with that?

I don't want to look like an attention whore but yes I am. I was watching Morobito for a little while but my fiance came to visit and he hates anime, so we just did other things. Since I haven't watched Morobito for a while, I am just trying to find other things before I hop back into that.

Thank you though, I will check it out!

Without the play button

The investigation went nowhere because it's not illegal to use money from your own charity for whatever you want.