POL BTFO

DRUMPF JUST GOT KEKED BY H-DUB!!!

Who gives a shit?

T..Thanks Daddy.

Illuminati's gotta stick together.

all of the kike neocons and their pets rally behind kike puppet hillary

>Corrupt old man wants to make the number 1 super power country, fall before he dies

Am I describing G HW B or Soros?

Is every single one of these a Jew?

>Trump rises in the polls

take a guess

no he just btfo himself

The only famous people who support Trump are racists.
Willie Robertson and Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty.
Hulk Hogan.
And many more.

Globalists voting for other globalists?
Really making me think..

Jeb probably threatened his father with suicide if he votes for Trump

Beat me to it.

This man is more a man than anyone ITT will ever be

You have no fucking right to attack him, if he votes Hill than she must be the better choice. Period.

TPBP

>one globalist voting for another globalist
whodda thunk?

>Wearing CIA's attire

Is he trying to tell us his son crashed those planes with no survivors?

>mfw everyone ignores the fact that based Bushy will vote Trump and never tell a soul because he doesn't give a fuck what others think
I miss him lads :(

Reminder that he was a shitty President. Reminder that Trump is only doing well because Americans are sick and tired of Bush and Clinton.

Trump is only doing well because Americans are gullible.

>KEKED

Besides the fact that he's part of the same globalist cabal, they're fucking family. Of course he's voting for Hilldawg.

Bernie lost because Americans are gullible.
he would have sent all you right wingers to the gulags.

Yeah, this endorsement will really help Hillary with her crumbling millennial and monitory support.

Trump could not have asked for a more beneficial series of events leading up to the debate next week.

He now gets to unequivocally point out to an audience of 100 million people that Clinton and Bush are beholden to the same establishment donors. I won't be surprised if he has a 20 point lead nationally this time next week. He's ironically the only option to end the globalist oligarchy.

>Bush Senior is going to vote clinton!
>Said democratic aid
There's no direct quote from him, just hearsay

The alternative is an incompetent liar with a global agenda. Fuck off Muhammed

She'll be a milf one day.

>I'm CIA

Wait, you're telling me that a political elite who's making money from globalist policies doesn't want to vote for a populist?! The horror!

Fuck off, you never even served this country

Doesn't America hate the Bush family now? This makes Hillary look worse by having more establishment cronies that fucked up America support her.

Literally who?

When you thought how Jeb already sunk the Bush family name, his father just instantly killed it.

Trump has more military support than Clinton.

Can't think of a bigger compliment if i were Trump. He's really showing that for decades it not really mattered what candidate you ticked in the booth.

all the countries without jew run central banks

1) who cares
2) man's gonna die before the election

I can attest to this

Fool me once, shame on you.
Foll me twice... Fool me twice... Shame on...

Clinton voters sure are keeping good company! The Bush family! Woo!

What, exactly, has he done that's manly?

I miss these types of fuck ups

Ditto, more than a few Cred Forumsacks on the boat.

'avin a shit, btw

Mr. Thousand Points of Light New World Order can go fuck himself. What more proof is needed there are no significant differences between the Bushes and the Clinton's. The two parties have been playing kabuki theater to the electorate for at least 40 years.

New to Cred Forums, what does BTFO mean?

Neocons gotta stick together.

Bush is the fucking faggot that banned the foreign import of "assault weapons". He's an enemy of freedom and he can suck my dick until his jaw falls off.

>liking bush
>liking a genuine moron who killed the only hope against islamists in the middle east because "muh dad didn't like him"

ugliest uniforms on earth

It means lurk more faggot.

oh the elite vote for the elite..what a surprise. Dumb post.

this