It's Politically Incorrect

to say that Corey Haim wasn't an advanced 11 year old Canadian boy that could make his own decisions about his sexuality. Some kids have a hard time opening up, dealing with the pain, growing as a person, breaking new ground... and they need guidance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0S-MSIIj4_s
youtube.com/watch?v=z82gi8v06yk
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b9aNXSxTjUM
youtube.com/watch?v=sQHrbJPhus4
youtube.com/watch?v=g0V_j8G3cNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rGKMXK_NYGM
archive.is/Kw21u
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=u6urMHA7KX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyacinth_(mythology)
gawker.com/5939264/james-toback-strikes-again-i-have-to-cum-at-least-seven-times-a-day
pajiba.com/trade_news/i-invented-him-director-james-toback-rips-robert-downey-jrs-career-to-shreds.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Cgd813cKXFg
youtube.com/watch?v=NxZMjpMhwNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did Robbie really rape Corey?

People like Robert Downey Jr., director James Toback, producer David Leigh MacLeod(RIP), Canadian children's television mogul Michael Hirsh have all been helping children come to terms with their sexuality, and taught them that they could consent to their true feelings, without shame, as it's been proven that 60% of young males are guy and/or bisexual. It would be abuse to NOT teach them the beauty of man boy love.

>Family man
RDJ is a hardcore bachelor

>rape
no, neither did Martin Weiss.
"Haim, who was 15 during filming, was aroused and wanted to have sex.

'Marty’s gay? Why don’t you ask him?' wrote Feldman.

'The two walked, single file, into the adjoining room. ... I heard sounds, banging, thumping. I felt my stomach flip-flop. I felt sick.'"

not since 2004.
Before that... man.
>James Toback

Haim recalled:

I was 10, and I'll never forget we went to like a crew party and my mom and dad were like dancing with other people and it was rocky; and I just started crying, whatever, and I remember Sarah pulling me outside with Robert. And Robert said, you're comin' to live with me. And the next thing I remember I was in their car and we were walking, we went back to their place, and in their bedroom upstairs in this New York loft, they just cleaned everything out and put a blue lightbulb in there for me and a mattress and everything, and I lived there for a month and a half two months, with him and Sarah.

Honestly, I think the Coreys told/tell a lot of stories. SO MANY problems with conflicting statements and timelines.

And remember this shit comes up every time Feldman tries to sell something....1st time the book now the music

Yup
At least his career is back on track. He's probably the only person that fucked Corey. He was already a vet before they met. Strange dude. I heard he visits Cred Forums, and this thread is Cred Forums related for that fact alone:
youtube.com/watch?v=0S-MSIIj4_s

I cant believe he does not have people to tell him how cringe this is... maybe to stop before he makes a fool of himself......way 2 late now

my moneys on Ron Howard as the pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=z82gi8v06yk

I have a feeling it was Brad Pitt

Maybe it all started during The Happy Days.

Kek

Also what is this whole hollywood pedo ring thing thats been going around lately...

Is this just another Area-51 conspiracy or is there something more substantial?

I can tell from his film-making style Spielberg is the biggest pedo in Hollywood; so many of his movies he inserts incredibly annoying small children and giving them many times more mugging camera time than the plot of the movie warrants.

There has always been a casting couch for some children in hollyweird.

>Robert Downey Jr. AND Senior, director James Toback, producer David Leigh MacLeod(RIP, you rapist faggot pedo), cousin Warren Beatty, Canadian children's television mogul Michael Hirsh...
Are all just guardians and mentors for the poor confused gay youth. Heroes really.

It's very real, just like the Pedo rings you have, involving people in power, maybe royally...

and my last gay ass pic.

Just.

Are they butt sex bleedings

that red cess pool of hiv .... i mean tolerance

>Bill Clinton was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes
>Clinton took multiple trips on the "Lolita Express" to Epstein's private island where he kept young women as sex slaves
>Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from
>He hasn't cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea's wedding
>Epstein has a host of famous friends on flight logs, including Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and even Prince Andrew who stayed at his New York mansion AFTER his arrest

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

>"Some of the most shocking allegations against Epstein surfaced only after the conclusion of an FBI probe, in civil suits brought by his victims: for example, the claim that three 12-year-old French girls were delivered to him as a birthday present. "

>"Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com."
>"The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls."

I don't know if you really want to go down this rabbit hole, friends.

Google "the Dutroux Affair"

blgg... that pool filter... kahhkahh

Defo substantial ... it's all out there, but alot of it is pretty vague but there is news circulating that someone is going to be named eventually. Most people think its Ron Howard (and most of the clues fit him).

But I am not going to be suprised anymore. And I think it is defo rampant in Holywood, Especially when it comes to Disney (and a couple of others but thier names are excaping me)

DNA Tests Slated on Body of Producer Sought in Sex Crimes
December 31, 1998| From Reuters
MONTREAL — Police said Wednesday they will run DNA tests on the corpse of pedophile David Leigh MacLeod to see if the Hollywood producer and cousin of Warren Beatty and Shirley MacLaine is linked to Montreal sex crimes.

The body of MacLeod, 54, was found Dec. 6 under a railway bridge in Montreal. He had been sought by the FBI and New York City police since he fled New York in 1989 after being charged with paying underage boys for sex.

The body was identified through fingerprint records, which were on record with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police because MacLeod had a record of sex crimes involving children in Toronto.

Authorities want to know if MacLeod committed more sexual abuse crimes in Montreal and will compare his DNA with samples from other sexual assaults.

Montreal police said Warren Beatty had called them Tuesday after receiving word from Los Angeles police that MacLeod's body had been identified.

"Obviously, Mr. Beatty was very sad to find out his cousin was found dead in this fashion," Montreal Police Det. Sgt. Phillippe Paul said. "He hadn't heard from him in many years."

>Most people think its Ron Howard (and most of the clues fit him).
What? Source? Haim's asshole was already like a bucket long before he met Howard.

Google;
Robert Downey Jr. AND Senior, director James Toback, producer David Leigh MacLeod(RIP, you rapist faggot pedo), cousin Warren Beatty, Canadian children's television mogul Michael Hirsh...

I think it was Martin Sheen. It's the one theory that makes the most sense.

>gay orgies

Hollywood is so shitty

>Dick Tracey's cousin Muhdick McTracey

No, it was Ron Howard. Go ahead and do some research, friendpai

Honestly, I'm split(kek).
I'm 60/40 with RDJ in the front, Sheen the "not gay manfucking" machine running a close second.

>No, it was Ron Howard.
Source. Had he met Haim before 1985? Are you suggesting he's the guy that "mentored" him when he was 11, and had only done Canadian children's TV work?
AMA

Look up the Franklin Scandal. It's another one that got covered up but still worth investigating since it involved politicians.

Just think of the child rape scandals that were actually exposed: Sandusky, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Jared from Subway, etc. These are individuals with a fairly decent amount of power/influence and it took a lot of time and resources to finally bring them down. Now imagine billionaires with far more power and influence, how on earth will they be ever exposed? If Jared from fucking Subway almost got away with it do you think billionaire media moguls will ever get caught? It's terrifying.

Yeah like the movie Hook with Robin Williams. It's about a dude running around like a fag with a bunch of kids.

Robin Williams was also in Jack, about a kid trapped in a man's body. Once again Williams hanging out with a bunch of kids. Also starrted Bill Cosby. Fucked up shit mang.

>Canadian children's TV work
Speaking of. I had no Idea Haim was in The Edison Twins. I'd forgotten all about that show, fucking loved it as a kid.... The Golden Age of cable. Good times.
Yes, I'm an oldfag... Er... Just old, considering the thread, ah. Got a kid, love pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=b9aNXSxTjUM

k whats with this OP, but I think it was steven speilberg

>wahh it was consent but not really consent

Fuck off tumblr

>Franklin Scandal
Indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=sQHrbJPhus4

and the DC page scandal, and the gay prostitute that stunk op the Whitehouse.

So many examples...

Or the Finders...

Tons of stuff

and the people named in the UK scandals...

I know shit, that's what, you fucking palm frond.

>way 2 late
>2

Jesus Feldman, is that you? Stop using numbers like that.

Lol. The idiot who made this doesn't even see that the 'unknown boytoy' on pic 4 is the same guy as the previous pic.

This is quite disconcerting...

I thought the Hollywood elite were super leftists who were against all this

Didn't he do that because his family was abusing him though? I thought RDJ was the good guy in this story?

The finders are really spooky, also the link between the Franklin crew and Micheal Aquino's church of Set. Then there's the link between Michael Aquino and the pheonix program in 'nam. Shit is a deep rabbit hole to go down.

Fucking disgusting. Most fags are absolutely depraved

I kind of research this stuff, and all the time, the perps think they are helping an already gay boy deal with their sexuality. They think they are like the Greek philosophical kiddy diddlers.
Watch this, if you haven't;
youtube.com/watch?v=g0V_j8G3cNQ
truly an open secret, in LA, DC, The Midwest, The South, London...

He had a massive transformation in 2003. Really, just Google for a second "James Toback" + "Robert Downey"
-
>Robert Downey Jr. AND Senior, director James Toback, producer David Leigh MacLeod(RIP, you rapist faggot pedo), cousin Warren Beatty, Canadian children's television mogul Michael Hirsh...

Man you guys are a bunch of lightweight pussies.

You should see what goes down in every juvenile detention center in America.
You all act so sheltered. Like old ladies at a hair salon.

Another guy to look at is Francis Ford Coppola. His protege Victor Salva (made Powder) was blacklisted after making cp sucking off a ten year old actor.

Coppola also spawned the career of tons of actors.

>The Outsiders is notable for being the breakout film for a number of young actors who would go on to become major stars. These included major roles for Matt Dillon, Ralph Macchio and C. Thomas Howell. Also in the cast were Patrick Swayze, Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, Diane Lane and Tom Cruise.

Wait so who was the rapist?

I bet we could be friends. Right with you, buddy. I can't even watch or read fiction anymore, truth is so much more strange

Mexico

How long have you been here? How do you not know about Pedowood?

Weve got our own rings over here

Y'know Jimmy Saville was probably THE most prolific peado in all of the first world

>By 25 October, police reported the number of possible victims was approaching 300.

Also, RDJ's brother was a huge homo that was fixated on eating boy ass(made his 12YO GDr make a logo), to purify his career. He acted like an Alt-Right guy as cover. Their Dad was FUCKED!
youtube.com/watch?v=rGKMXK_NYGM
related, Rev. Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are both Black Masons.

>Jimmy Saville
Connected to royalty, (((Jeffery Epstein))) scandal, no?

On the other hand, as the saying went, "everyone's had the Coreys".

The Andy Griffith Show, more like.

Epstein's a Mossadnik who collects or confects blackmail material.

Most people haven't been passed around as human cumdumpsters

He was heavily into the charity work, which royalty are also into, but to say they are in cahoots would be remiss; although it is possible...

Not sure about The Epp connection though

Good ol Jimmy liked to go to the childrens morgue and have his way with the bodies

Yeah, that's the part that scares me most about all of this. Of these rings, of Epstein and the like. It's all crazy conspiratorial nonsense, right? Except we keep finding bits and pieces that make something that already makes sense seem true. And if that's true, well, how much further does it go? How true are the other parts? That's the scary, scary shit. It's that Bohemian Grove madness nipping at the back of your mind. Abyss staring back and the like.

Frankly, because of that, I can't hardly stand to look at it. Existential dread rarely sets in on me, but this is something more concrete that triggers it. That I can't do much against it, that we're all separate, and we all know, but if it's all true we'd be trying to destroy not people of power, but power itself, in the modern sense. It's so deeply rooted it's almost a Lovecraft-level incomprehensible monstrosity.

Curious. You seem well-researched and seem almost to have gone through something to care and know enough about this and want to post this early-evening on here. Anything to that?

After all, like you said, RDJ went through a major change after jail and the like, and he spoke of how that influenced his politics. And there's that gossip site that most people who care believe is him, his friendship with Mel Gibson, etc.; just a thought.

It's Peter Weller

No. They just fuck around a lot, especially once puberty kicks in between age 10 and 14.

You faggots acting shocked about all of this really should have not spent your time hiding in mom's attic.

Nothing hotter than fucking a nice college freshman with a smooth waxed asshole.

I recall back in the days when pedowood threads were more active, there were connections and traces leading back to even more sinister things involving CPS, the government and experiments on children, as well as child trafficking by various other organizations such as the CF and Israel.

Also the white rabbit. Don't know what ever came of that.

>Yeah, that's the part that scares me most about all of this. Of these rings, of Epstein and the like. It's all crazy conspiratorial nonsense, right? Except we keep finding bits and pieces that make something that already makes sense seem true. And if that's true, well, how much further does it go? How true are the other parts? That's the scary, scary shit. It's that Bohemian Grove madness nipping at the back of your mind. Abyss staring back and the like.

Like I said, it's far crazier than you understand. There's hundreds of thousands of kids in juvie that no one really gives a flying fuck about, and you fags only focus on burned out celebrities like some TMZ-addicted whores.
You people are so sheltered. Must come with being a normalfag.

White rabbit?

Well, that's the implication, isn't it? We've already hit Epstein and, through him, Saville, a former fucking president, and even further. Then there's the Finders (To which I remember a chilling fucking link to Sandy Hook), all sorts of things.

We already know it's all ridiculously incestuous over in Hollywood, and Hollywood itself is too woven with our government. There's definitely something there, despite any darker, more occult, fearful connections to be made. There's the burnouts and the child stars, but too many people who were brilliant artists and good people have gone out west only to entirely ostracize themselves and despise the place. There's always the "shallow fame" explanation, but something in the back of my head tells me it's something more.

If there's any silver lining, who knows, maybe we've more power than we think. It seems cyclopean, but we know about MKULTRA and the like, don't we? Saville was busted, Epstein too. They seem to get away with the majority, but sometimes it seems to wash over the brim. Maybe we just need something more concrete. Maybe we just need to push harder.

Don't you believe it. Jimmy was a monster but he was still the fall guy for more powerful and important people who word can NEVER get out about. Everybody fucking knows this - How do you think he got away with it all? He knew enough that he could take half the fucking serving government ministers at the time down with him. Lord Janner? Conveniently dies while being investigated. Leon Brittan? Conveniently dies while being investigated.

Jimmy was clearly a heinous paedo, I but I'm convinced they're exaggerating if not making up ever more lurid stories about him so we keep fixated on him and "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain".

Savile had a close relationship with Thatcher at a time plenty of people say they knew what he was doing (though provide no explanation as to why they didn't go to the authorities) - How could the security services possibly not know, or if they did why did they not tell the fucking PM to keep her distance from a known child abuser? Why are still no questions being asked about these incredible oversights?

Heres the thing. It takes a certain type of individual to be an actor. If they are children that have grown up as actors, never being themselves, then they'll never be complete human beings to begin with. Remember Drew Barrymore got started around 10 years old, maybe younger, snorting coke. I can assure you she was gobbling up loads of jew cocks at that age too. They're all inherently fucked up people, but even more so if they start their careers early.

How many of those kids are basically ugly, fat, or undesirable for a pedo? Those kids are mere targets of opportunity by low level pedo scum who can't score anything better.

The reason we talk about the Coreys and Hollywood is because that is where the high level shit happens. Not some random prison guard in Bumfuck, Idaho, but Presidents, Royals, Media Moguls, and all sorts of rich and powerful folks. Do you think the World's Powerbrokers are prowling Juvie Hall for some low rent ass? No. We talk about the more interesting things because they have the more interesting developments. The conspiracy theories that are true. The public trust that was misplaced. The rabbit hole. The hunt. We live for the hunt.

managed to make me feel a bit sick

>a reminder that RDJ outed, amongst others, Dan Schneider

archive.is/Kw21u

I don't have the images, but there was this white rabbit painted on this place that was supposedly a child daycare where, it was said, a lot of shady things were happening.

One thing for sure, he has a taste for some fine ass boipussy.

Please god tell me theres a good sanitary reason that pool is red.

>How many of those kids are basically ugly, fat, or undesirable for a pedo?
Not many. You see, fat/ugly kids tend to become nerds, not the cool law-breaking bad boys seen in juvenile centers.
Trust me. I been dere.

>The reason we talk about the Coreys and Hollywood is because that is where the high level shit happens.
WRONG. The high-level shit happens to kids no one gives a fuck about, not kids who are famous and have a mouthpiece.

You focus on the Coreys because they're famous and you care about fame. You're a TMZ-loving fag even if you don't know it.

Lots of crazy sex shit happens when you go through puberty. Real life is not wholesome.

found the NAMBLA representative

It's probably a pool of wine. They're rich fucks. They can truck the shit in by the tanker. It's a party. They're drinking and fucking around. Use some common sense you fuckwit.

Just poz my neg hole famalam

A pool filled with wine makes sense to you?

BTW, parties in pools of wine are ancient. Look up Bacchus/Dionysus.

I think this is a disinformation campaign to smear RDJ. He has been anonymously posting on forums for years exposing pedowood. Ignore threads claiming him as Haim's abusers. Hollywood is scared, and their shills are out in full force.

The fonz adopted kids, he's old enough and jewish to fit having run a pedo ring.

kek

You should die.

>relative privation fallacy
stop talking about shit you don't understand, autist

Someone make a real iron man suit so Senor Junior can eradicate the filth.

Yes. Because I know my history and humanity. Hence why I'm not sheltered.

The reason the elites try to hide this shit from people like you is because to them, you are uncultured riffraff. That's how they've always seen you peasants, going back thousands of years. Because that's all you are. You don't even know what you're looking at when you see this shit, you just jump to conclusions about Satan worship and other fool shit. These shindigs predate Satan by many long centuries, possibly going all the way back into Egypt.

The slave class(that's you) does not get to be a part of these events because you're not good enough to be among the cultured.
You're basically like a bunch of dumb niggers to these fuckers. Me too of course since they would cast me down among you.
But they hate people like me because we disregard their laws, the false society they've made for sport, and we know how they think and act.
To people like me(we are a small but highly advanced group), the elites are a joke. A bunch of narcissistic children who bully other weaker children(those being you guys) into submission.

Me and my people? We just sit back and be entertained by the ordeal. It's like watching chimps hunt and catch monkeys, then torture the monkeys before eating them.
A spectacle of nature.

Corey Feldman said last year it was Charlie Sheen that fucked (raped) Corey Haim when they did that film Lucas together.

>me and my people
I remember being 14 too.
I bet you had a rapturous feeling while typing that, hoping that some gullible shits would believe you.

As for me, I sit back and watch people like you make a fool of themselves. My extremely minute collective of secret observers find your posts entertaining in a mild form.

gtfo you pedo troll

your kind is not welcome here this is not a political conversation. Corey helm was abused and that shit is fucked up

you're a terrible person. Check yourself

Read programmed to kill by David McGowan, talks all about these pedo rings that service the top of society. There are a bunch of other ones that just got covered up a lot better than Dutroux. It's a massive industry.

>have a mouthpiece
That is controlled by their abusers and those abusers' enablers. The kids only have as much of a voice as their "owners" allow them. Do you really think Juvie Hall is where the action is? Because that is just simply not true. Once again, the really powerful people don't have to settle for violent seconds. They get the best looking ass they can find. Often, they have said piece of ass brought to them. That's what is so scary. These people have so much power and control that they can keep things under wraps without having to settle for members of the underclass. Juvie Hall is for lower members of the totem pole. The mayors, occasional governors, and "local celebrities" of various stripes.

We saw what happens when you destroy a kids childhood and force them into the public It's nothing special really (Micheal Jackson/Britney Spears).

Robocop??

This is a pretty interesting doc too:

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

No, I'm quite serious.
You guys are such lowly creatures. It's funny you think you're the adult here.

yea then he "od'ed". charlie sheen has to much money to let some has been screw up his life

>Implying anyone here wants to go to some sweaty HIV ridden bathtub for faggots.
That is exactly what is happening in said picture. I like how you turned some little wine bath for faggots into some sort of cultural gap we don't understand. It is simply a wine bath with a bunch of queers in it.

Fuck off fag.

yup. Interesting background, to say the least

What is he talking about? Can you give me TLDR so I can chime in on discussion.

I tried to make sense of it and traced it back but you guys were basically talking about a pool filled with whine and in the next posts he goes full Sokrates.

I thought you were straight, f. Why so defensive?

Orphans, kidnap victims and foster kids get the worst of it. Elite pedophile rings actively scout kids, and in some cases use CPS as their henchmen. Some of the largest companies and NGOs in the world traffic in children. European royals even capture and hunt them like foxes to this day. There are parties where children are literally raped and sacrificed, and many prominent politicians are on tape raping kids. That's primarily what people like Epstein traffic in -- they setup parties, invite aspiring politicians, get them into rooms with kids, and tape it all on hidden camera.

Don't underestimate the sickness and depravity of power-hungry psychopaths in large groups and with unlimited funds.

This shit is hilarious.

>Clint Howard ends up the well-adjusted one

You know how there are women that just lies and manipulate just to get their way? I think Corey is the same way. Deep down, he really enjoyed having sex with older men and now that he old and ugly, he's using these old stories and exaggerating to hold on to the last bit of attention. Some kids learn early on that they really like sex and attention and they enjoy it while they can.

He's just a pretentious fedora-tipping faggot. Nothing special or more complicated than that.

We are beneath deciphering the words of this great scholar user. Our feeble minds would implode if they contained but 1% of the knowledge as this ubermensch. Bow down to the great and knowledgeable shit poster.

Sorry buddy, that's not how it works.
The elites don't want you idiots catching on too much, because then you'll try to crash the party.
And while you have absolutely no hope in hell of beating them, just the trouble you'd make for them would be an annoyance.

So they use dopes like Corey Feldman, who are in on the gag, to through out some bait to keep your eyes on the brass-plated plastic trophy.
Because they understand how your lowly brain functions. THEY have been studying individual and group psychology for hundreds of years.
(((THEY))) have lots of neurologists and psychologists and community planners in their ranks and use them accordingly to their advantage.

And THEY are what would be deemed psychotic. That means they will do anything, morals be damned, to win. And you will not and they know that.
They know your weakness, and you do not know their weakness. Think about what you're up against here from a logical POV.
You don't have a hope in hell of winning. You will just dance for the master.

If you wanna win, you gotta rise above them. You must become even more elite and godly than they are.

Charlie sheen raped corey.

No, I'm even more serious.
You think I'm just mirroring your posts and altering them slightly.
I almost feel pity for you. It's funny you think I'm even organic.

Silicon-based? Energy-based?

>You seem well-researched and seem almost to have gone through something to care and know enough about this and want to post this early-evening on here. Anything to that?
Nah. I just have a lot of time and interest in secrets and such. Things really changed for me in about 2000 after I read 'Acid Dreams: The Complete Social History of LSD: The CIA, the Sixties, and Beyond'
Haven't been the same since. The hardest redpill to swallow, if you will.

He is speaking about those who omit the photon instead of emitting.

Those who calculate plank lengths in brail.

The unseeing and all encompassing. Dawn brought them only wider penumbras, for they had remained awake throughout the first night.

All those words and you could have just told them that its going on in everywhere, not just Hollyweird. We can see through your ego kohai.

How fucking dumb are you?

can't you plebs just settle down and appreciate how much more mature i am than the rest of you?

going on everywhere*

I always hear about kids getting abused by these people but where are their parents? Do they even know? Do they even care? Did they pimp them out? LA is sounding more and more like a cesspool by the day.

Energy based is irrelevant, all require energy.
Silicon or carbon is not important. How little you grasp.

>All those words and you could have just told them that its going on in everywhere, not just Hollyweird.

I tried that. They just went back to Hollywood and the celebrities there like the programmed faggots they are.
As if celebrity bullshit is important.

How can one person be so stupid yet so certain of themselves. You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. You're not an insider. You're not "enlightened" or euphoric. You're not even all that smart. There is no nth dimensional misinformation campaign at play here. Why would there be? Most people weren't giving this stuff the time of day until Corey started opening his mouth. No. The real weapon in the elites arsenal is, listen carefully now, APATHY. No one actually cares enough to actually do anything. If the elites cover things up for the most part and keep leaks to a minimum, it stays that way.

That's the real game here, pal. Not some nonsensical, too-clever-by-half, Rube Goldberg Media Plot. Just a damning indictment of human nature, the morally vain delusions of the average American (especially the suburbanites), and a simple, direct approach to exploiting it. End of story.

A lot of them are runaways, kids who have been trough orphanages etc.

Youve read programmed to kill didnt cha?!

If the parents are around at all, they're either actively support what's going on or are ambivalent about their child.

You guys are making my day.

Maybe I wuill grasp in time. I sure as shit'll never get it if I'm always worried about perverts fucking fag boys in Hollywood.

There's actual important things in the universe. Perversion has never been one of those things. Just be glad they've mostly stopped eating each other.

Its like Alex Jones, getting your first sip of red pills but you need more. Same goes for this, people flock to this subject when you bring up stars but then the next dose is needed. The kids in the Franklin cover-up and boystown give a good understanding of how wide spread it really is when you think about what kind of children were used and or targeted.

On second thought, and after doing a little pinging...
Thanks for correcting the record, Robert Downey Jr. and Senior, director James Toback, producer David Leigh MacLeod(RIP), Canadian children's television mogul Michael Hirsh

>Just be glad they've mostly stopped eating each other.

When predators stop eating each other, they start to multiply. As a "sheep" which both they and you label me as, why should I be glad about that?

Nobody cares is a good thing. Too bad people do care and these pointless sideshows make headlines.

>BUT TEH MEDIER TRIED TO COVER IT UB!
Then how did you hear about it? These fucks, by your own admission, can make fuckers disappear with impunity, and yet somehow, you and the rest of the Dick Tracy squad are magically on the case, uncovering hidden truths!

No. You're toeing the line you're being given as a form of sport by your controllers. They're making fools of you fools because it keeps you down beneath them, and being the sociopaths they are, that's what they want. Their real sexual jive is getting off to playing with you like a killer whale plays catch with its seal meal.

Shit, dude. I haven't read that but I must have been mad since I was just out of high school, if that's the hardest redpill.

Like I said, seems like it goes to the top, wish there was something clearer to do about it. Any more clandestine suggestions?

I'm just some guy, but this is the most important documentary a person can see, IMO.
Warms my heart to see it included in most "redpilled movies" threads;
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

That's the difference between US and THEM.
They want you fat, and stupid. We want you to rise above them.

But then you guys go right back to stupid shit like politics and following celebrities and e-personalities.
For example, thinking Trump is going to fix the country.

You will be contacted.
Do not be afraid.

I would call myself straight but I do admit to finding some traps/boys attractive, the very feminine ones.

Yeah okay. I'm buying some drugs from SI too. They're a Spaniard business. Send me the usual.

Countries don't get fixed in four years, or eight. It's a giant generational ship that has layers and layers of historical bullshit caked on top of and in many cases, baked directly into, every institution the US has. Trump merely represents a sea change for that ship, and frankly not a very large one. But business-as-usual has been fucking disastrous, to the point where even the sheep can see it. Thus, his pretty spectacular rise.

The election I'm interested in is 2020 or 2024. The Boomers don't understand it yet, but the Millennials are an army without a general. Obama tapped into it in a rudimentary fashion in 2008 and again in 2012, but the coming human tide of action is going to make him look like a piker.

Robert Downey Jr is based and overall nice.

Best friends with Mel Gibson

Corey and the other fag where raped by Charlie Sheen and / or even Martin Sheen

>For example, thinking Trump is going to fix the country.
Who are they supposed to vote for at this point? She won't elect good Supreme Court Justices and he has already put out a list of some, it really makes the decision easy.

Do doubt. I have two dicks, 40 kids, I grow hair internally, but I'd fuck Corey Haim's corpse. I'm starting to feel like the only totally hetero, super manly, mentally balanced man, that hasn't.

>RDJ
>Pedophile
He's very close to Mel, so if they found out they would have likely leaked it out already.

Half a kilo of sherbert with a straw made from 14% liquorice root.

>where rape

In my opinion boys after like 13 almost all drastically drop in cuteness and get icky

Also what the literal fuck are you saying?

>They want you fat, and stupid. We want you to rise above them.
I dont know why but this is made me smile, it has a nice ring to it.

Some day a politcian has to say this.

Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen - Mr. Sheen, Mr. Hat. Cat in the hat, Norton Heard a Who, Edward Norton - Graham Norton, faggot.
I think you're onto something.

RDJ also doesn't fit the description of someone who would be a pedophile kingpin in the mid 80s. Same goes for Charlie Sheen, even if Charlie did get in on the action.

Martain Sheen and Rob Reiner seem to be far more likely. Kevin Bacon is another somewhat plausible suggestion.

Having a hard time believing RDJ. He didn't fit the profile of a power broker in the late 80e, he was a young druggie actor and I wouldn't be surprised if he too visited a casting couch or two.

No elections will take place beyond this year.
The game has rerouted and will provide entertainment of another fashion.
Watch for the thirds.

This.

Are you trying to kill people with Clinton brand pussy magic in this thread? What's with the "f?"
Be gone, harpy.

Who is it going to be!

>Charlie Sheen

Odd's on favorite.

>RDJ

Likely scapegoat.

>Steven Spielberg

The real answer, but it will never be be revealed.

>Who are they supposed to vote for at this point?
Stop voting.
Anyone with any real sense can see democracy and modern government as a disaster.
You cannot beat a system designed to fuck you over from cradle to grave.

However, you can't get out of the system without risk. To get out means to disregard the system, and in many ways that means disregarded law and order.
Breaking these laws made for peons is not bad, as long as you're not a sociopath.

Just because we break laws and disregard the system, does not mean we ruin people's day. We're not psychos. We want humans to reach a higher state in a constructive manner.
You can't get here worshiping idols or religious icons, you can't get here by voting, and you won't get here by being a "good boy".

You get here by saying "yeah, whatever you fucking nut, I'll be over there with the civilized folks."
Now, they will tell you that it's against the law, or that your friends and family will hate you. Because they know your weaknesses and that you're not an unemotional
psycho. This is why you must push forward and ignore the threats.
Also, don't make a scene. Stay anonymous. Keep your ego under wraps. If you're good at it, THEY won't even know you exist. And you'll look down on them fucking with what you used to be and see the whole mess for what it is. Uncivilized animals doing animal shit like animals do.

>description of someone who would be a pedophile kingpin in the mid 80s
does too.
His master, director James Toback and producer David Leigh MacLeod. Really look at them, on Google, upthread, whatever.

I haven't even posted hilloli itt

There is no "ring". But there are a ton of faggots in Hollywood who fuck young boys (but mostly manage to keep it legal) who don't get ratted on because of their popularity and power.

Bryan Singer for example.

Any other industry would discard a guy and disallow him from working with children after the first 3 or 4 child sexual abuse cases.

If they do, they face an armed force of 15 million people threatening the country's breadbaskets and production facilities.

Checked, but you seem creepy. I'm conflicted.

I see a lot of Ron Howard and Rob Reiner comments...But I don't buy it.

Spielberg, sure.

When his ex wife comes out and says she was paid 100 million dollars to deal with his secrets, and a former actor comes out and writes a lengthy piece of Spielberg "perhaps" having a thing for little boys, and a former actress comes out and implies he was inappropriate with children...

Tell me about spanish secrets

you might aswell worship that black kid in my picture for a better result

the USA is not going far if they keep at their pace

Coppola himself wouldn't be an issue. The dude is straight, just a typical degenerate with cash.

BUT...He shielded Victor Salva from being drive out of the industry. Even after Salva got busted for making CP, Coppola helped him out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he knew what was going on (he made Tom Cruise a star) and took their side.

>the USA is not going far
datum.jpg

That is of no concern, fourth dimensional polymetric predictions demonstrate in thirty eight thousand simulations the outcome as positive within a 23 spectral range sweep.

There's no way that Spielberg is innocent. The guy rose to the top and made billions promoting white guilt through holocaust and slave trade movies right when MK ultra and pedophilia took over Hollywood. Cred Forums needs to bring him down.

I feel like this tweet is just a big SHUT IT DOWN

So where's the problem here, exactly?
Tom Cruise becoming an actor?

Podemos can't.
They are a wedge to obscure centralised power and national identity. Next stage is to demand for external assistance at the sacrifice of choice.

what do you mean? do you want me to tell a date when they stop going far or what lol

Not really a secret, or at least I already knew.

Spill some beans and smear some shit on Spain or any public figure.

I already know Rajoy is a closet fag. I'm not particularly interested in the spectacle of politics.

Are the Botins still ruling? What about Amancio Ortega?

How can this be so fucking difficult?

- pull Haim's filmography from beginning to age 18
- out of that, pull all A-listers involved with those movies
- out of that, pull males
- out of that, pull whomever was a big name then, and is a big name now

That leaves what, three or four?

I have no idea what you are Englishing to me, Berlin.
youtube.com/watch?v=u6urMHA7KX0

No shit, Sherlock. Welcome to two days ago.

>not even photoshopped

kek

Leading female will be revealed with drugs and kidnapping, she will not receive retribution.

Botins are weaker than they appear, they only rule that which they can extend their natural reach to. Influence has dwindled and trust is fading a!omg their previous rivals and allies.

> RDJ would have been approximately 20
> Kingpin of a pedo ring

Then what's taking so long?

Wow man I can't believe you are ACTUALLY shocked by multiple child rape rings.! Like how sheltered do you have to be to be shocked by child sodomy lmao fuckin neet loser amiright?

>Because they understand how your lowly brain functions. THEY have been studying individual and group psychology for hundreds of years.
>(((THEY))) have lots of neurologists and psychologists and community planners in their ranks and use them accordingly to their advantage.

And then Hitler appeared. Lol get the fuck outta here Bill nye/Mcgavor faggot

Leading female? drugs and kidnapping done to her or done by her?

Is CNI competent?

Are there any big happenings coming?

Your asking them to let it burn though. I'm interested in your endgame.

Really, there's a bunch of conflicting stories from the Corys, pieces that don't fit, broken timelines...
Haim did Canadian TV and then a movie with RDJ, etc... read thread

Crazy book a must read for anyone interested in the stuff and see how far deep this shit goes

Fucking boys has been a commonplace thing among the higher-ups since before the jews were even a thing.
It's simple logic.
1. young males have always submitted to older males
2. young males don't get pregnant
3. young males tend to be perverted and horny by nature so are always dtf

It's only shocking to you because-
1. You're an old lady, probably "god fearing"
2. Illogical
3. Both of the above

Study your history mang.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyacinth_(mythology)

>(((Corey Haim)))
>(((Robert Downey Jr)))

From personal experience they don't know and the person doing the abuse is often a little beyond reproach or trusted.

California has statue of limitation laws for rape that doesn't involove a weapon or inflicts serious damage. Which is 6 years. This particular Corey Haim case took place on the set of Lucas in the late 80s.

If someone were to even out the name of the purp, said person could be sued for slander or something else at this point since statue of limitations has run out. However, there's been a lot of pressure building up to release the name of the person who did this. It's most likely whoever reveals the name will be ostracized by the media.

You have to understand that exposing this case would virtually undo a large child sex slave ring in Hollywood where very powerful people in show business usually get their way. A child sex ring that's probably been around for half a century.

>And then Hitler appeared
And was soundly destroyed, his women raped, and his nation is now the biggest joke in Europe, behind Sweden.
Good example! That's showin em Tiger!

It won't burn. They like it too cushy to let it burn. Some guy back in Rome let that happen and lots of suffering for the elites followed. They won't make that mistake again.

Please answer and tell me what happens in those dungeons in Toledo

Charlie sheen fucked Corey Haim up the ass and thats why he got aids now

Ya we can all tell you like that shit, too.

>filename

What a huge fucking faggot nigger pedo.

Do you have any arguments?

Spoken like a small, meaningless animal.

So you're saying that Corey Haim was patient/carrier zero for human AIDS?
I've heard that. Him and all of ShaNaNa.

wtf is this.

> thinking pedoshits need to be argued with and not just set on fire

topkek fuck off to your ogrenet. nobody wants to have a "dialogue" with you

CNI is fine for simple affairs.,beyond that it is no better than aa south american military police.

The D and K was done by her and for her.

Only two big happenings, one is more like medium.
Watch the policies and structure in the universities.

Other is airspace related.

Ugh just think of the death cocktail that pool contains. I'm getting HepAIDS just looking at it.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, sissy men.

I dont need an argument. Id end your life if I ever caught people like yourself in the act. Then piss on your corpses.

i just know you get the gay plague from doing gay shit.

>wahh muh feels

laughing at you newfags

That's not how it works.

Care to elaborate on the university thing?

I may be affected by that

Is there any competent organization that handles intelligence / dark ops of all kinds in a competent way in Spain?

Is King Felipe full of shit or is he a nice guy?

Sex with a minor is statutory rape.
>like hillary clinton and the emails , Willfull intent is not nessecary , The whole point is intimidation where none was not present can be perceived by the child and agreed only due to fear or anxiety which brings us to the crux of the statutory part, Which itself takes us to it being a rape.

>this is textbook statutory Rape, If he has done the time he has done the time but we should not forget , if he has not been sentenced put him behind bars.

You're a waste of life, go fuck yourself.

I think you mean Wonderland in Laurel Canyon. Started out as an MK-ULTRA research lab, turned into a children's school. Lot's of weird shit in the canyon in the 70s. A suprising amount of LA rock stars who lived up there had parents who worked in military intelligence.

>I don't need no logic bix nood muhfugga I kill yo ass whitey
>implying you could

good job you literal nigger

Delete this. You have 30 seconds to comply.

Found the fucking jew

Yup. They(MSM) say Ebola comes from bush meat, but that's a bad translation 'Whaliklakik kik klackmumma' actually means 'boy bucket.'
Ebola is super AIDS. AIDS that will. not. wait.
Don't fuck men, guys.

correct

how is someone working hard to make everyones living conditions better getting angry at someone that ruts with children all day a waste of life, it is very clear who is indeed the waste of life.

Please, keep laughing. It will make the look on your face when they put you in the oven that much more priceless.

Hitler was a monkey wrench to the nwo and if it wasn't for him 1933 would have been current degenerate year .
The jews got kriptonited when the german volk was united.

Robocock

>don't vote goy, your vote is not enough to make a difference.

thanks for
Correncting The Record

This image was made to show how even the most deplorable of lifestyles can be framed as reasonable when a strawman comic is applied to it

Are you seriously unironically using it to support your side of things here?

pretty much they lack the basic fundamental understand they are not untouchable which makes them the newfag don't worry thats why certain groups exist to furnish peoples anger with action.
>you work they don't put two and two together.

Haha all you can do squirm. Believe it, friend, Id end you. I guarantee you dont talk that child sex shit shot in public.

You're gonna diddle the wrong kid one day and someones father will quite literally REK you.

Don't talk to me about logic when you have none for diddling kids.

>muh ovens

lmao bootlicker wet dreams now.

The Royals are out of the loop and are unconcerned, this makes them generally amiable.
With monarchy regained, the problems would be solved within a decade.

Don't worry about the university, it won't affect your situation in the slightest, apart from perhaps marginally benefiting you.

Work hard and go to sleep early in the meantime.

The deep operations are handled by the ones you have heard of, but more often in combination with foreign intel networks. Cooperation between them is very high, thought they do not directly share information.

no relation

he misses the point and your explanation will be lost on him.

>In response to the comic itself it still doesn't work because the premise is that sex is good, sex is an act of nessecity for those who perceive it for what it is it is how we propegate the species , if you take pleasure in and fall to depravity it doesn't make it any less depraved who it is with even your wife.

That image is used to false flag pedos

You can't even argue the basic premise with logic because your tiny brain is already filled with nothing but nigger thoughts.

This might be the drugs talking, but that was FUCKING AWESOME.

>Are you seriously asking me to explain my reasoning?
You type like Carl the Cuck.

>if I ever caught people like yourself in the act.
I don't do this. How did I become a pedo here? By explaining to you why your dumb ass can't beat these men? And I posted classical sculptures related to timeless stories of young male concubines?

You chodes actually think this has only been going on for 50 years? Holy fuck dude, multiply that by at least 100, and you're starting to hit toward the outfield. You'll hit a home run when you figure out that this is at least the second time humanity has made an advanced society. The last time ended about 13,000 years ago.

Did you know that 14,000 years ago, the current sea level was about 400 feet below current levels? The Bering Straight was grazing land and deep forests. Well, sometime between 14,000 and 13,000 years ago, a catastrophic change in sea level happened.

Now, 90% of humanity dwells within something like 30 miles of a coast of some kind. This has always been the case.
What this means is, 14,000 years ago, 400 feet below us, great cities once stood. Centers of education and science. The Kingdom of Zeal if you will. Sudden catastrophe strikes, those cities all flood by sea. And because the seas are terrific at eroding human structures, nothing is left of those great cities.

But yeah, you got it figured out man.
"50 years!"

lol

that was a fucking great book, eye opening

Chuck norris

Yet you still haven't and can't explain why you want to fuck kids. What am I missing?

If you're just going to continue to say i dont understand, then you have no defense.

So what's up, why are you fucking kids?

James Toback Strikes Again: I Have to Cum at Least Seven Times a Day;
"Over the next two hours, he repeatedly asked me, "How does this sound to you?" I told him I was skeptical. He kept saying that I'd have to beg him to have sex. I felt really nervous. He went to Harvard. Obviously, the guy is smart. I told him that I felt like he was trying to manipulate me. I didn't drink any alcohol and sipped on that one Coke that I ordered the whole time.

He talked about himself the whole time, asking me questions once in a while and then going off on another tangent. It was fascinating. These were the craziest stories. He told me he was married to some royal figure when he was really young. I got the feeling that he came from a well-to-do family. He told me when he was 14, he would go to the Dakota and there were all of these classical music guys that were super famous staying there. I don't know classical music well, so I recognized the names but I don't recall them. He said he would fuck these crazy famous classical music composers.

"I'm not gay, and I would never let anyone fuck me, but I would fuck them, and they loved me because I was so beautiful," he explained. For the most part, I believed him. Researching him afterwards, I got the sense that his background lines up with his story."
gawker.com/5939264/james-toback-strikes-again-i-have-to-cum-at-least-seven-times-a-day

Who rules the country? Who are they aligned to?

Are we as second-tier as we look?

I hear Spain is a favourite destination for billionaires around the world

Indeed, this requires a little more tact.

We were talking about Hollywood exclusively, you dunce shit. Rape and murder has existed just as long yet here we are with laws that prohibit it.

Children aren't socially mature enough to make sexual experiences seem "right". They have a tender sensibility.

He looks like Marcy from married with children. I'd hit it.

Because they're sexy you idiot.

I haven't ever broken the law but it's silly to act like you can't see why they're sexy.

Killing you is not a wet dream, its not some fantasy that can't happen, its a reasonable solution to the problem

"I Invented Him": Director James Toback Rips Robert Downey, Jr.'s Career to Shreds
“I hate to say something like this, but my hatred is not strong enough to stop me from saying it. I discovered and invented him. He was a reject when I met him. A junkie reject. And I found something appealing in him - kind of cute and unassuming and devious and perverse. And I gave him the lead in “The Pick-up Artist” which was a huge film. He had had a bit part in “Back To School” and a bit part in “Tuff Turf” …but basically, Robert Downey was going nowhere fast.”

Toback liked Downey’s performance in “The Pick Up Artist” and had even higher praise for the work Downey Jr. did throughout the 90′s, using words like “spectacular”, “inventive”, and “great” when describing his roles in “Black and White”, “Natural Born Killers” and “Two Guys and a Girl” (which he called his best performance). But then, he says, an interesting thing has happened. According to Toback:

“He was bought - and I say that for avoidance of lawsuit purposes, figuratively, into a different world - where his wife and Joel Silver and Warner Bros. took him away from what admittedly was a life of ongoing drug addiction into a life of robotic cartoon performance. In which, he has been…I don’t want to say “amazingly successful”. I would say “uniquely successful”. Because he is the number one billion dollar face of robotic cartoon franchise success. You almost couldn’t invent a more perfect marriage of cartoon franchise projection into the consciousness of the world and Robert
Downey Jr. That’s been the marriage - the big economic marriage of the last, probably, decade in movie history, if not all of movie history. And he’s reinvented salaries for actors - getting $50 million.”
pajiba.com/trade_news/i-invented-him-director-james-toback-rips-robert-downey-jrs-career-to-shreds.php

Spain is rising again. It will take some time. Study hard and find a good job that you can progress in.

You rule the country as much as anyone else, you choose who you are aligned to. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Spain has a good quality of life index, and massive investment potentia!.

Watch the AVE, soon to be completed in several major regions, this will be a minor catalyst.

Time to go, good luck Senor.

What problem? I like what you don't like?

That's not a sufficient reason. Damn You failed big time. You're so enthralled with your perverted desire, that you live in denial. What a stupid fuck you are, came in here acting like a huge faggot saying no one had logic cuz muh kid sex and all you have is "because they're sexy". Really fucking epic.

No, I don't find the child sexy. Im just saying, you're lucky you're on an anonymous image board.

That girl has not gone through puberty

She is legitimately not sexy.

No ass, no tits, not post pubescent muscle tone on her face arms or legs

>We were talking about Hollywood exclusively, you dunce shit
And that's because you're fascinated by celebrities and have a mind for TMZ.

>Children aren't socially mature enough to make sexual experiences seem "right". They have a tender sensibility.
There's no empirical evidence for this though. It's a meme.

I'm not defending pedos as much as I'm attacking fraudulent claims. You're so small-minded here. You need way more knowledge to understand what's going down.

Screenwriter and Director James Toback sits down with Ricky to chat about his history of having orgies at Jim Brown's house.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cgd813cKXFg

How is a kid sexy

no fuck you

Yes

dumbass

that is how it works. You kill off the culture you don't like and take their spoils and women

kek, how fitting

Ask your friends some time. At least one of them, statistically, can tell you.

t. pedoshit

>these threads always bring out the pedos
sick fucking cunts

Angelina is divorcing him

No, friend. I dont need to be open-minded about kid fucking or finding them attractive. So move around the pompous, fag attitude.

Lol. Come here and let me open your mind up for you.

Tell me about Galicia. Why do they drink wine?

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like dude is pissed RDJ got his shit together and has done well for himself instead of hanging out with his buddies stoned and broke.

Why do you want to fuck any female you fucking idiot? If it's not for procreation it's because they're sexy. Jesus fuck you're one dense son of a bitch.

>you're lucky

OHHH buddy I'm shaking, so badass.

Sorry for your gayness user

A peer-reviewed scientific journal study (Behavior Therapy 26, 681-694, 1995), conducted by Kent State University, 1995 (Lori L. Oliver, Gordon C. Nagayama, Richard Hirschman) was conducted on a sample of normal (adult attracted) male volunteers using the "penile plethysmograph".

The team carried out hundreds of tests exposing men to female adult and child images. 95% exhibited arousal to the female adult images.

A staggering 88.7% exhibited arousal to the female child (less than 12 years old) images.

Prior to the study, 80% of the participants claimed to have no attraction to children and all of them had no history of illegal or legal youth attracted behavior.

For credibility information about this study, simply type in the citation info from the beginning of this post. The full report is quite detailed and it explains the many controls that were in place to ensure the result were accurate.

>that one study that one time doe

>its the downloaded file name I don't know if he is in germany there or what.

It is good to be reminded, I suppose, that the world is full of evil people. It's not just the very rich and powerful that are like this, they merely have the resources and influence to indulge their wickedness on a grander scale.

Larping autist neckbeard detected

You going to slice me with one of your assorted LOTR licensed blades?

>I dont need to be open-minded about kid fucking
You absolutely must be educated about a subject to speak on it. Otherwise you're a fucktard.

Not an argument nigger

Dude

You think some Jew study by Richard Hirschman is convincing on Cred Forums

You're a fucking creep. Probably a jew

Wow, the pedophiles literally use identical talking points at the same time.

You're telling me you want to fuck my children

And you don't believe I want to kill you???

Still no argument. I fuck women who I dont procreate with because they're attractive, regardless. Stupid fucking defense you have. You literally can't move around "they are sexy hurr" as your primary reason.

Just stop and realize you're wrong. Accept it.

Robert Downey Jr. has been a degenerate his entire life.

Word of Kek.

SHADILAY

That depends, what do they look like?

Well, the guy's by no means broke.
The impression I got was that he missed his little muse.
The stories about the guy go on and on. Like a sociopathic fuck machine with A-List pull, that used it. And his connections to a now dead fugitive pedo producer and Warren Beatty
IDK, I'm just spitballing

You literally just said the same thing I said you stupid retarded ass nigger.

Please don't ever reproduce the world doesn't need more dumb nigger children.

Celtic traditions. Galicians are not iberians.

No seriously

you want to fuck children and you think that every person with children doesn't want you dead??

Haha, rad.
That's a T-shirt right there.

You'd be quite afraid, friend. I love breaking face.

Im just the type of guy who would smack you down to the floor, then double hammerfist your ribcage till I heard it crack. Then id step on your neck just enough to let your gargle the blood your coughing up from your punctured organs.

Didn't he get sent to prison at some point? I'm sure he got fucked in the ass there.

>perfectly normal, perfectly healthy

Please don't respond to me without arguments next time you fucking troglodyte.

>people are actually replying to f

stories please

Says the guy who also has been saying the same thing over and over again.

Face it, you have no reasoning. All you can say is that you think kids are sexy.

I dont have to worry about you reproducing, thank god. ReKt

Completely normal average anti here ladies and gentlemen. Clearly mentally stable.

I'm not a pedo. Just like I'm not an astronaut if I prove you idiots who think we never landed on the moon, wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=NxZMjpMhwNE

Man, science and edumacatins is a bitch, eh Cletus?

Moar science in pic.

Stop chasing ghosts. Learn what you're up against here.

>you have to expose yourself to propaganda normalizing deviant behavior before i will be satisfied

sounds legit

That's why everyone wants to fuck anything you retard, because they find it attractive. Is your IQ like 65?

Its clearly an argument

You think people are larping when they talk about gassing you

No normal person can understand why the pedo laws are so lacks in the western world. Clearly its because Jews and degenerates law makers are pedos.

Everyone wants you dead buddy

Just as long as I'm better than you. Still no reason for your hedonism.

Keep living in denial, kid diddler.

Are you OK? Do you need help? I'm the OP of this thread. Are you feeling under attack, unjustifiably? What can I do? Would you like to see my safe space?

>people are still replying to f

Says the guy with a low IQ because he can't give any reason to be muh kid diddler.

Can't you give any justification for your cause or no? It's a simple question.

Deviant behavior IS the norm.
Have you ever left your house? You're really acting like a shut-in creep now.
Even us higher people have what you would call "deviancy" going down. Everyone with friends and a life does. Even the guy in pic related had his shit going on. That's what happens when you have a functioning brain.

If you don't understand why that's not an actual argument against the act there's no helping you.

>lots of people think it so it's true!

Yes God is definitely one hundred percent real! No questioning or evidence required! Lots of people believe him!

>During the filming, C. Thomas Howell came by the set to visit with Charlie Sheen. Tommy and Charlie had become friends during the filming of Red Dawn. During longer breaks, the two of them would go outside near the cast's trailers to play basketball with Corey Haim's bodyguard.
He laughs at this thread. Perfect...

I remember hearing another similar study that caused a huge controversy but never really got refuted. It was called Bruce Rind Et Al or something.

>I'll say anything to fuck muh kids
>ha look, the world sucks already so why not fuck kids

Really epic, user. Fucking epic.

I'm triggering antis, it's what I always do.

>can't give a reason
>gave the reason multiple times already

Why do you want to fuck attractive women? It can't be just because they're attractive! That's not a reason!

someone else do a new thread later, or not, whatever. Late

No one is going to have an arguement with you that you can fuck their children.

This is past talk, you fucking idiot.

Funny how someone went through all that effort to construct some pseudo-credible video and it still doesn't change the fact that the moon landings were faked.

inb4 Neil DaGrass Tyrone saying 'HAHA why WOULD we fake such a video??? It would have been much easier to go to the moon than to make this elaborate youtube video!'.

You're so random.

It's only past talk because you stupid cavemen don't have a basic understanding of logic whenever your biases and brainwashing is questioned.

I don't fuck kids. Are you projecting or just a retard?
You're acting like a braindead fool, and I'm proving it, and all you can do is call me a pedo to try and shut me down?

Dude, everyone here sees you idiots making fools of yourselves. You sound like hillbilly imbreds.

I feel like this is one of those gender charts you find on tumblr.

New thread where? Somebody post a link to it in this thread pls

>and it still doesn't change the fact that the moon landings were faked.

The laws of math and physics rule all.

You finding children attractive doesn't justify your desire for them. Rather you like it or not.

I know it really bothers you that theres so many normal people walking around, better than you.

Who the fuck are talking about? No one is here with you, dunce shit. Youre the cool sitting here pretending your defense for finding kids attractive is totally normal.

Lol, the only people backing you up are other kid fiddlers. Lmfao.

Why would the Soviet's let us get away with faking it?

> deviant is the norm
> literally words with opposite meanings

You can't argue with crazy user. You can just kill it.

>You finding children attractive doesn't justify your desire for them

what in the literal fuck? This is some serious doublethink going on here.

>The laws of math and physics rule all.
Where do these laws come from?

At least you know if you fuck children you will die

>Muh caveman

too bad

And you fags are arguing with a troll - "f"

This is what proves to people like me you will never win against these men you hate.
You're in TMZ-land. A moron.

I'm done. Good evening.

Good accept what you are, a stupid savage piece of trash.

What if I proved to you we didn't land on the moon?

Yesssss, squirm. Keep squirming.

>excuses, excuses
>ha I cant believe this guy is so mad about muh kid sex.

What else you got?

I'm not a troll bucko, been dealing with these tards for years.

Sure thing, nigger kid diddler.

>Good accept what you are, a stupid savage piece of trash.

Who will cut you from your dick up to your neck

pour petrol into your insides and lite you on fire.

t. pedoshit

What if I told you the moon rings like a Bell and you can flag down an ET spaceship for Transport?

>What if I said "Van Allen Belts"

Take a step back and read what you posted dumbass.

>finding something attractive is no reason to desire it

Says the kid diddler.

lmao get a load of this fucking autist

Pedo lives matter right buddy

All eyes are on the pedophile right now we cannot see the that person.

Made it myself. GET IN HERE

>
>
>

What you find attractive and what you desire is wrong. Rather you like it or not, rather a famous person or your favorite politican did it, or because muh ancients did it.

Its wrong, kid diddler.

They do actually, you'd be surprised I bet if you knew how many people you knew who jack off to little girls, or are attracted to them.

It's a lot, lots of people find cute little girls sexy.

He probably has a nice VPN, or a list of endless proxies to choose from. Its It's pointless to even try.

According to who? You?

You've given no reason to think that, you don't even have the capacity for reason.