OBAMA to accept 110k refugee in 2017

Is king nigger trying to cause as much damage as he can before leaving?

time.com/4501924/barack-obama-refugee-increase-united-nations/?xid=homepage

Hopefully someone murders them and Obama

Nigger won't be President anymore.
Let's see them get in with Trump at the gate

110k refugees in a country with 300+m inhabitants is literally nothing.

He's a jovialist. Everything is happiness and pointing out to the consequences makes you a "divider".

>implying that's any reason to want any of them here

You may be a guay, but you're also a faggot.

Japan acepted 15 rapefugees and 9 of them commited various crimes, imagine what 110k of these explosives skittles can do

I hate Alex Jones but shit like this makes me believe in some sort of NWO. Its as if someone behind the scenes is making a last ditch efforts to fuck shit up the most they can and cause civil disturbance for some sort of fucking plan.

All of the ivory tower liberals will encourage this knowing they'll never have to live by them, and they'll call the poor people who actually have to deal with them racist.

Funny world we live in

A lot of presidents give presidential pardons or whatever during their last days in office. I wonder what this fucking nigger is going to do and if Trump will be able to fix it.

>it's just one cockroach in your kitchen it's not a big deal

They will just shoot it down the second he isn't in office anymore. He has already failed at countless policies what makes you guys think this shit will go through?

The Democrats are terrorists now.

>Its the 2016 and the best humanitarian aid we can think of is just moving them from the shit part of the world to the good part

Its like living in a room in your house and then moving to the next when that one gets dirty

Happy I live in an open carry state.

You want them Uruguay?

Dr. user I'm FBI

Bane?

Of course, diversity makes us stronger.

Why are you guys so zenophobic?

The God Emperor will send all the stinky brown Skittles back