Storytime: Konjiki no Gash!! AKA Zatch Bell: Volume 11

Continuing my dump of Gash bell.

Gash bell is a Shonen action/comedy series by Makoto Raiku. The basic plot premise is that there are 100 kids from the demon world who come into the normal world to fight until only 1 is left standing, who is crowned king;

I'll be making a thread every day (can't give a specific consistent time of day yet due to IRL bullshit) and will post 1 volume every day until the whole run is posted.

Opening 1: youtube.com/watch?v=I0Ir4LL9Bkc

Previous threads (Be aware deleted spoilers will still be shown in third party arcvhive links!)
Volume 1: | boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146776390
Volume 2: | boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146824912/#146824912
Volume 3: | boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146873557/#146873557
Volume 4: | boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146922715/#146922715
Volume 5: | boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146977207/#146977207
Volume 6: Volume 7: Volume 8: Volume 9: Volume 10:

Other urls found in this thread:

n-u-l-l.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc0JRy-JloM
youtube.com/watch?v=ew0YZqhjG_o
youtube.com/watch?v=0GhoBfNUqis
youtube.com/watch?v=_aMy1lJsRtE
youtu.be/wAl1-rZkWbY
youtube.com/watch?v=aVB1LIt2tiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>FAQ:

>Why should I be interested?
It has really fantastic art, good humor, great tactical fight's with great choreography and is really excellent at utilizing both positive and negative emotions for FEELS; admittedly the series is a little rough untill arc 2 rolls around where all the above really shines; the art in particular.

>Where are your scans from?
NULL's release. their site is here: n-u-l-l.net/ and they can also be found on bato.to and mangasaurus. EBJ has superior digital volumes for sale on their site, but they are japanese only, I'll be buying and ripping them eventually. There's also some really amazing quality Portuguese scans, but only for like 20 chapters halfway into the series, and, you know, aren't in english.

A-Destiny has really amazingly high res scans in english for the last 3 volumes, but they aren't publically available anywhere right now other then the last 3 volumes as jpgs on otakusmash, and the translation is generally nost as good as NUll's I feel in most cases. They also have 18-30, but thye quality isn't much better then Null's and the translation is still iffy.

>Isn't Zatch bell that kiddy pokemon ripoff?
You probably saw the localized anime. The anime is pretty not great, and the localization is fucking terrible. The manga is way better, but even it admittedly starts out only above average untill it gets into the second arc.

I encourage you to post and respond to stuff as i'm dumping pages. It's far more fun for me while dumping if I see other people reacting to stuff that's happening and there' conversations I can reply to.

HOWEVER, please do not post images till I finish so the image limit isn't hit before then, and use your judgement for how often you post/how long what you are posting is. Don't overdo it.

DON'T POST SPOILERS (IE ANYTHING PAST THE CURRENT DUMPED PAGE OF THE CURRENT VOLUME) OUTSIDE OF SPOILER TAGS

Shit OP you're on a roll.
Thanks for doing this OP.

I never knew someone loved Gash Bell as much as I did.

Also, for anons, this thread and last thread were made at wierd times, and last thread I had IRL issues so I stopped dumping midway through and resumed a few hours later

Make sure you actually read all of volume 10 and prior volumes and you aren't reading this one early by mistake

I may have to stop this thread tioo due to irl stuff but we'll see

OP?

he passed out, rip

IT BEGINS
Kid and Riddle are the best

out fucking skilled

this fucking chapter

REV UP THOSE CHEESY TOKUSATSU SHOW THEME SONGS

More top tier reaction image material here

kek

Thank you for that. I stayed up just for this chapter.

Worth noting that Kolulu, Baltro, and Kid here all share the "Ze-" spell stem,

The wiki justifies this as "It means something involving manipulation, ususally of the body", but that seems like a real stretch to apply to all 3, where Kolulu's spells are all about her claws or hands, Baltro's is about using flowers psychokinecttally, and Kid's, as seen here, is mechanical weapons and shit.

I don't fucking know man

>last panel
I'm gonna be seeing that face in my nightmares I swear

This is my favorite moment in the entire series and I'm sad it had to drop when most of Cred Forums is asleep.

People will see it when they wake up.

>most of Cred Forums
>implying most of us basement dwellers don't stay awake all night

Kid having Zerusen like Kolulu is literally the only thing that ties the 3 spell lines together beyond the "ze".

If not for this, Zer, Zeg, and Zeb would all be just seperate stems.

God damnit raiku. You even went to the trouble of having Kid's Zerusen be mechanical rather then organic like Kolulu's

whoops, should be quoting

Oh and Zeberuku also beibg "Zeb" and not "zeg"

>The anime Suzume is cuuuute
Even Raiku acknowledges best girl.

Also, WHY THE FUCK DOES RIDDLES HAVE ANSWER TALKER EYES

DID RAIKU INTEND FOR HIM TO HAVE IT TOO? IS THAT WHY HE "KNOWS EVERYTHING"

IS THERE EVEN A SINGLE CHARACTER IN THIS SERIES WHO DIDN'T HAVE A PROTOTYPE OF ANSWER TALKER?

Not sure why he;s coming to the realization in thought bubbles but riddle can somehow hear it

love this spread

The comedy in this manga is even better than how I remembered it

The eyes
THE EYES
Is it foreshadowing? Was it ever confirmed that he has it?

see
He doesn't actually have it but between him and Apollo and Sunbeam it feels like fucking every character had some sort of prototype of it that Raiku was working out

Probably all have some demon in them from the last fights, which give them some magic blood.

>everyone gets a description and a cool action pose

>Big Boing!!!
kek

Somebody stop this madman.

Can demons and humans even procreate?

Ask wonlee and jackie chan.

Gash should have gotten a spell that was a regular bolt of lightning from above, like a Zaker from the sky, that he could aim to got around shields, and whatnot.

But do they have babies?

the anime did this scene justice

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc0JRy-JloM

Now there's a riddle only your heart knows the answer to.

>That absolutely sexy engrish
>Big Boing
>Oh Yeah!

where the fuck did it come from, I heard it in other animes to

this one's from Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka
youtube.com/watch?v=ew0YZqhjG_o

Well shit. It must be Japans answer to the wilhelm scream.

Well, I mean, Kid is controlling machinery from his own body, as seen with a lot of his spells it involves manipulating large or complex weaponry from his own body.

I mean yeah but that's an extremely tenous connection with what Kolulu does

I really feel for Gash here. He seemed really depressed over that loss and to get a new spell that fits his personal desires so perfectly, it's like a wish come true.

This personally seems silly to me, to have a spell devoted solely to separating his body, especially when we see other demons later that have special abilities not related to their spells. I can only see it being explained as Riddle having unlocked so many of Kid's spells that outside of his strongest spells that he just unlocks a bunch of minor, mundane spells

I don't think it's anything to do with Answer Talker, I think it's just an intimidating eye style Raiku likes to draw. Professor Riddle knows 'everything' cause hes the Riddle Professor of course.

There doesn't seem to be a rule saying every demon has the same number of spells. I can see Kiddo having a good dozen or more so long as the total potential power isn't too much compared to other demons with less a quantity of spells. Just look at Umagon, he has what, two spells by the end?

I think it's really great, but what I don't get is HOW Gash has a spell like Rauzaruku spoiled just in case, but if the demons possess all their spells already and just have to unlock it, why does Gash have nothing but electric based ranged spells, but then a single spell that grants him body enhancement? It doesn't really seem to fit into his spell repertoire, it would be like Kanchome suddenly getting a spell that lets him blow stuff up, it goes against all his other spells

Rauzaruku is one hell of a power up!

I mean, your not wrong, but the spell does technically begin with a lightning strike from the sky.

Maybe it increases the electricity that moves his muscles, therefore making him stronger?

This bit is interesting to discuss. In the demon world Gash only knew Zakeru and Baou( because reasons that I won't spoil here), but he still had the potential for his other spells. However Rauzaruku is a spell he created in the human world, out of necessity. So the learnset for every demon child is not set in stone and can be expanded if they wish it. Make me wonder how they learn spells normally in their homeworld, there are probably multiple ways instead than just training

OUT

FUCKING

SKILLED

I'm not confident he had Baou back in the demon world

>Thirty seconds

Yeah, but it's the only spell out of all the spells Gash learns that has electricity NOT come from Gash, and not be a projectile. I mean it feels like it's just an excuse spell to allow Gash to get into close range fights without being outmuscled by every enemy near end game, but it just doesn't fit his style of spell

>However Rauzaruku is a spell he created in the human world, out of necessity
True. I never really thought about it since I just assumed he always had it, locked away. I guess that makes sense since I don't believe Zeon has this spell?

It was revealed Gash's father put Baou into him after he was born

Yes, but that doesn't mean he could use it.

As far as I understand, your muscles work because small jolts of electricity hit them, making them twitch.
Maybe this just make the jolts bigger, or something.

The TCG says Zeon has Rauzaruku too

That doesn't mean he could use it, it could have been locked away.

If you actually look at the actions going on, it's really not that much and it could reasonably have gone down in 30 seconds

If that's the case, and the TCG is canon, then Gash didn't create the spell so much as he just unlocked a spell he always had. As the norm.

Gash's own Kaioken.

>Today's battle seemed like you were raising our level, like you were teaching us.
Awww yeah! We approaching some plot now. I fucking love it.

GAME!

Look who it is. It's every bodies favourite edgelord and French noblewomen.

To Sherry's credit, she's really going above and beyond considering she's only human.

tell that to Clear, who has swords, cannons, a flying dragon, and a bunch of other shit

I hate how translators never reconfigure things to actually seem like something that might be said.
You know?

Clear was an anomaly he was an agent of death itself.

I love Brago's face on the top left here

eh, I think that page is fine. It may not be exactly how somebody would say it IRL, but it's pretty standard for "anime dialog" in general.

As i've been dumping i've been noting truly bad wordings so when I do my release of this translation on better scans, assuming I get permission from the translators, I can correct them

This is the chapter that made me come to like Brago.

Best Edgelord

Pretty sure this is the first Dioga class spell we see

To be fair, Clear was all kinds of crazy shit, but when it came down to it, all his spells still erased shit.

>Folgore that low
>Brago that low
>Vulcan in the top 10
>Fucking Danny boy outta nowhere
>Suzy isn't even in the top ten
Even Gash Bell isn't safe from Japanese shit taste.

>Vulcan in the top 10
>A bad thing
Get the fuck outta here with your shit taste.

>Tio third place
>fucking Vulcan seventh
wew

>the cook got 48 votes
My niggas

Why don't they just translate it to bro? It translates perfectly.

And again, Brago-Sama should be translated to Master Brago, since they're really speaking French.

>H-HE'S FAST

>>Vulcan in the top 10
>bad
WOAH

AWWWWW SHIT

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER ONE OF THE ANIME'S FANTASTIC SONGS

youtube.com/watch?v=0GhoBfNUqis

The extended version is also on youtube, but it has spoilers on it

noted for

Do you not like Tio?
And how is Vulcan bad?

VIDF pls go

>Penny
Of fuck. I was dreading the appearance of her.
WORST
G
I
R
L

It's shit.

We should make our own poll.

If you wanna, go ahead, but I sure as shit ain't making a poll with the 200 characters that have shown up so far.

Kolulu has my vote, though

I agree

I love the fact that a magical girl has been paired with an edgelord.

>he thinks Patty is a magical girl

kek

Her book owner is far from an edgelord

Well you get answer talker from dying and coming back to life, Riddle however seems to have suffered a metaphorical death before coming back to living again. So he got a metaphorical answer talker. In this case I actually like him having a pseudo answer talker due to the parallel with answer talker.

cook spinoff when

that's bullshit but I believe it

if only she knew the shit Gash actually had to go through in the demon world

I wonder how tough it was for a large numbers of book owners to look casual. Most were grown men and were traveling around with a clearly foreign child.

It might be half-baked, but I can live with this explanation.

Shhh, spoilers

S-serious side hops!

I love how patty is willing to settle for "Hey it's that girl, what was her name again?"

Is her partner blind?

Fucking amnesia will never not be funny when used correctly. Pattie (was her name Penny in the dub? i swear i thought she was a Penny) had it coming.

Folgore's lucky that Kanchome looked a bit like him, since he looks very perverted, overall.

I don't think what's up with his eyes is ever explained. He never acts blind, anyways.

profound sadness

Yeah, they changed her name to Penny for whatever reason.

>she has Gash's face printed on her panties
I fucking hate yanderes.

>gash pantsu

>panties you are not happy to see

run run run!

>I fucking love yanderes.
FTFY

more reaction face gold

>the top two panels
mfw 3dpd

Oh hey, it's that asshole teacher again.

>see this
what do

No, no, I was right the first time.
Pattie a shit.
SHIT

Look at that adorable couple

God damn it Gash.

This sequence is too funny

His memories of you are DEAD!

God damn it Gash let Kiyo finish his sentence.

>she has a rebound shield too
All we need is for Gash to set his up at the same time and cause an infinitely more powerful spell to bounce between them.
The Ultimate Combination. The Lizard and little brat don't have shit on this.

>16

HYPE

>kiyo in charge of knowing spell nomenclature

He should know "Oru" means controlled or tracking by now. Like 3 of his oppenents have had Oru spells by now

I thought Kiyo was supposed to be the one with the scary oni faces holy shit

Honestly, that would have been another good way to make him seem smart.

I don't have time to sit around and read it all or anything, but I just wanted to tell you that you're doing the lord's work, OP. Gash Bell is one of my alltime favorites.

Before anybody asks

>Why didn't they just translate gero as ribbit?

He does puns and stuff with gero that make it hard to do.

Just you wait

Nothing ever really comes about from the nomenclature though, other than power level references. It's kind of unfortunate but I don't mind because I have basically always ignored the actual spell names themselves forgetting them after whatever battle they are from was over with.

How far until Tio's righteous fury?

I fucking hate this frog too. Fuck Pattie and fuck the frog.

I still can't believe that the fucking clock he is wearing actually got an explanation.

>girl is entered into a competition where she has to burn her opponent's book
>with water powers
The odds were stacked against poor Penny from the start.

Literally an entire arc away

I've explained this god knows how many times but sufficient physical damage counts as burning, as you'll see eventually.

Straight to the fucking point.

Poor Gash

I thought we found this out already

he never used a second spell while the sixth spell was in effect before.

He tried to have Gash shoot lightning out of his hand when he was still trying to figure out how the spell worked, but that's it.

But he didn't use an actual spell, he thought that that was the affect of the first one.

Fucking adorable

He already has baou at this point?

That's what I'm saying. So we didn't find out he can't use other spells until this fight.

Remember when this guy was the shitty bully.

Okay, just clearing that up.

REV UP DAT PLOT

He gets it in volume 6

He's had it for like 8 volumes now.

Yeah but short haired patty is top tier and you know it.

Oh damn, a demon that can cast his own spells? This is going to be good.
This series I swear, I fucking swear.

I'm laughing too much, I'm gonna die

I always thought he got it after the nazo nazo hakase fight and have I watched and read the series.

>that teachers fucking face

Legit made me laugh

HERE
WE
GO

Note that the wording here is a bit fucky.

"Won over the rest" doesn't mean Goren was the winner of the tournament. Raiku has said in interviews he ended up losing and getting sent back, via the coordination of the eventually winner and 2 other teams.

IT BEGINS

If you liked this manga until now, you are gonna love the next arc

Finally, the goddamn plot is moving.

How could he have possibly investigated that?

It's never explained directly but as the series moves along you'll see ways he potentially could have if you use your brain enough

Now, everybody should go back ALL the way to volume 1, and look at the chapter cover art from volume 1, and see how fucking long Raiku had these designs in mind before now

These demons probably inspired most myths from 1000~ years ago, he just has to see which ones are exactly 1000 years old.
>via the coordination of the eventually winner and 2 other teams.
So Gash's dad had friends like he did? Cool.

*from chapter 1

BTW, I have absolutely no idea where the first 3 contests were, this is the first time one shows up in these scans

Anybody got an idea?

Stone Golem had to be the strongest in the last tournament: he soled almost 40 demons( more than 1/3 of the partecipants) and according to that interview it took the future king and his strongest allies to defeat him.
Even if he fought dirty, that's still a great result

Are we all going to be autistic enough to create and submit our own in the final thread?

I legitimately want us to write a letter or something. Raiku has a public fanmail mailbox address and a blog that fans can send letters to at.

Should probably avoid saying "We read your manga illegally on an imageboard" though.

If I take off that muffler, will you cry?

>for some reason, it's extravagant just for today

best shonen comedy ever
kek

>that ice shaver

Almost everybody has a body enchancement spell, even brago gets 2

Also, if an user could remind me next thread to go back and check through the prior volumes to see if we missed any panels to make r

End of volume 11, as well as the first arc.

The next arc, the Ancient/Millenium Demon arc, begins next volume, along with an actual plot.

Here's the new/"current" OP: youtube.com/watch?v=_aMy1lJsRtE

It technically spoils one character we haven't seen yet, but it gives no context for who or what they are so it barely qualifies. Don't watch it if you don't wanna see it.

It's be extremely loud.

By the way wasnt there a megaman enemy with magician robotic design and mini robots of himself that stuck themselves to the avatar

Literally the guy in the image you replied to.

>That titty monster Gash
>Raiku's comment
I'm dying

Thanks for the dump OP.

Thanks.

Literally just Kamen Rider OOOs

Stone Golem should had definitely been the final boss, such a miss opportunity.

Sure are a lot of dead kids around.

BIG BOING
I
G
B
O
I
N
G

What a close call.

I mean, when you think about it, Kolulu had a fucking rocket punch spell.

Stone Golem would have a much better final boss than...ugh Clear Note

I mean outside of that. There's a thin thread linking kolulu's to kid's, and a thin thread from kid to baltro

I don't think that makes it all one thing

Clear note was a bit generic but still fine. What he lacks in characterization he makes up for in really good fight choreography.

Aw shit.

Where did that knife even come from?

You need a menacing feeling to run the hell away? He just punched a fucking bulldozer straight into the air.

RIP Suzume.

But user, it's Patty that is the edgelord.

RIP Kaneyama.

RIP

My exact thoughts.

Much thanks.

Is the Riddle kid basically Conan?

>thinking he can win by using the last war's LOSERS

Yep.
1, 1, 2, 1, 3, 4, 2, 2, and 3 are all less than 5, but put together they make much more.

Both y'all got shit taste.

So how will they be able to control them without their books?

It gets explained, they have the books.

Kiyo's been left like that a lot, huh

The best part is the dentist thing becomes a subplot
This fucking manga

I was assuming they were frozen along with their books, that's why the lithographs are rectangular and have demon writing on them

Aw shiiieet plot time

You're correct, that spell sucks them into the book

>sucks them into books
>imprisoned in your weakpoint for a thousand years
jesus christ how horrifying. It's kinda scary how edgy this series could've gotten without it's gold tier comedic lightheartedness. You really appreciate it the first time around but the comedy does such a good job with balancing the action.

They are all strong-ish themselves. Just got wrecked by a really stronk guy in the past

Thanks OP

She gets better

>he thinks the horrifying implications of that AREN'T going to show up

I like to imagine that Patty trained in specifically water spells to make it so she would complement Gash perfectly.

horrifyingly cute

Ururu a best

I didn't think the demons got to choose the base of their spells or even what their spells did?
Rather, its just a coincidence that Patties spells complement Gash's. A terrible, unfortunate coincidence.

bump from page 10 because i just got here

thanks OP

This guy

There's a few references the further you get into the series to demons "crafting" or "designing" spells.

I still think it was dumb excuse that Raiku created to burn her book.
She could have at least made sure that Gash's friend won the throne. I mean she kinda does at the end, but you all know what I mean.

All aboard the hype train.

How cold, Vulcan.
You don't do that shit to your friends.

I have no fucking words.
Bravo Raiku.

OOH YEAH

RULES OF NATURE

From the subweapon slot that the Belmont family is known for.

>Patie
>worst girl
I will fucking fight you if you don't take back those words.

Cunt Destroyer
Pussy Slayer
Fanny Assassin

Being Kaneyama is suffering.

Pattie a shit.
SHIT
H
I
T

>Suzume's only #12 but Umagon and Kyanchome get to be top 5
Fucking dropped.

I'm frankly surprised she beat Sherry, but it's probably too early a volume still.

Naomi is too OP

Color palette changes in every panel.

TELL ME ABOUT LORD

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Thanks for dumping these OP. I saw the thread a few days ago, and have got way ahead of the dump now, but I'm so glad I'm rereading this. I only read it once before years ago, and I had forgotten that it was not only just a solid shonen, but also fucking top tier comedy. Victoreem fight, best fight.

Rekuru (bottom left) and Karemeon are cute, CUUUUUUUUUTTTTEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Amanchu thread?

Looks like a fun minigame. Did it ever get sold in the west?

>actually requiring the player to shout the spells into the book like a retard
Ingenious. Come to think of it, I'd have expected an early DS Gash game with with that feature.

Its madman moments like these that remind why I love this series so much

good one

Not that I know of.

Only gash bell games I know got released here are Mamado battles, mamado fury, and electric arena,

Fucking Based Brago

I wish there was a translation patch for Makai no Bookmark. I have the cart and played it to the end, but always felt I had missed some secret battle or something in it.

Someone mentioned "that ogre face". I've been reading ahead. Holy shit.
People who are keeping up with OP, you have no idea what awaits you.

Brago and Sherry are both based as hell. Them fighting the millennium demons is one of my favorite parts

>mamado fury
God I love that game.
It was challenging for some part but it was still a lot of fun. Had a Great OST as well. Still like one Mini game and a bunch of models I never unlocked in that game as well.

IS it me, or do these guys kinda look like some of the one punch man characters?

Gash is underrated. Had a bunch of laughs and even a few tears while reading it.

me fifth from the left

guess who sucks at childrens card games
yes it is
me

This game plays a medley of all three anime ops as the battle theme. Too bad the sound quality isn't very nice though.

Can't wait for the Volume 16 and 17 dumps. Raiku goes full emotional rollercoaster

kek

Ok, gonna replay Makai no Bookmark.
I remember it being pretty good.

Tsk, it's one of those games that try to trick you into viewing the tutorial all over again...

Gameplay notes:
-A button uses and charges spells
-Tapping the B button attacks with a short combo. Holding it sends your mamono out to attack nearby enemies
-L button selects spells and assist characters
-R button to run
-Select swaps between Kiyomaro, Megumi and Folgore

I think I'll make these ones into reaction images.

-L+R does a full screen attack. You have to tap either A or B to do followups with the other assist characters.
-Separate health bars for each of the 3 mains, but I think losing any of them is a game over
-Exp bonuses for large combos
-You can save anywhere

clear note was meant to be a self destructive device, possibly created by some suicidal demon from the demon world but you get the idea. Killing machine needs no characterization.

I doubt zatch's dad had stone golem locked in a maze for the rest of his life because of this jackass stunt

-R fast fowards dialogue boxes. Thank goodness.

Also, can Gash rapid punch later on the series like he's doing right now in this game?

>a whole day straight
>WHOLE DAY
>24 hour
>1440minutes
>86400 seconds

here comes a best boy

Also here's a dancing Folgore.

I'll take 'what are spoiler tags?' for $500, thanks.

too many folgores
no man should have this much power

fug u

-Enemies gain invincibility when you hit them too much with the normal moves (and the spells?)
-Attacks can do critical damage
-Level ups fill up the health bar
-Sandwiching enemies is fun

>Kiyo mad that they're dancing
kek

Damn, the game doesn't use the sound engine that I could easily rip out with a certain program.
And yet the card battle game does use it.

So i ripped the music out of the card battle game and it looks hard to pick out the actual music out of the hundreds of sfx and voice files (unless there are repeats for some reason?).

And yet I got the battle theme (file 264) on the first try out of sheer dumb luck. If there's any good music and it hasn't been uploaded to Youtube yet, I'll do it.

So here the game's rendition of the anime's opening themes:
youtu.be/wAl1-rZkWbY

the heck, there ARE repeats on the list gba mus riper spat out.
And it seems that medley is the only song in this thing that matters?

I like it!

>tfw OP won't have another early morning one

What should he say?

Why am I making so many of these?

Because there's so many fucking great reactions in this series. Your doing gods work, friend.

I actually like what he's saying here, already.

I like this caption, too, but it seems like it could be changed.

Yeah, but, at the very least, it could be reorganised so the 's isn't on a separate row.

I'm not so sure about this one, but I wanted something with the little Kidds.
What do you think?

It gave me a chuckle.

It's not half bad, it could also be for a samefag

Is anyone saving these, by the way?

Yeah definitely, I've been saving oc reactions since volume 1. I've even made and posted several myself.

Love Kidd.

Got two more here, Kiyo's is the only one I don't feel is really special.

This one's good.

I guess you could use this for something, but I just really love it.

What should he say?

This volume is a goldmine.

So do I, OP.

Raiku does great running scenes.

This guy cracks me up.

What should he say?

Pattie a shit
SHIT

What should Yamanaka say?

Just realized that I fucked up Kanayama's name.
He's become such a bro, so I feel bad for forgetting his name.

Okay guys, I'm gonna stop here for about three hours, keep the thread up and I'll post the Pattie ones later.

>Kanayama confirmed for quints
>CHECK 'EM!!!

Love you so much OP

Thanks big time OP, this was the first manga i read when i was a young teen, funny as shit and still is.

Currently still on volume 5, but catching up, hope to be around for the finally

It took 103 chapters for the plot to heat up but they were pretty much all entertaining to read through. How?

Raiku's a genius.

Pretty Pattie's song is still fucking great.

The art has been improving. I'm really liking it, and the expressions just keep getting better and better.

I'm back.

He's gonna do it! He's gonna hit that cap!

TETSU NO FOLGOOOORE~
MUTEKI FOLGOOOORE~
TETSU NO FOLGOOOORE~
MUTEKI FOLGOREEEEEE~

>tfw image limit
I'll finish this volume's ones at the end of next volume, I suppose.
Here's where I was.

Also, Jikerudo has been used 5 times as of volume 11, with 3 missed opportunities.

>Jikerudo
I've been forgetting it exists, his newer spells have been outshining it.

It's a niche spell.
There have only been 8 opportunities to use it, so far, though I wish Raiku would've put in a few more.

What the hell, I can rip the music of Electric Arena 1 and Dream Tag Tournament but not out of 2!

Any favorite songs from this game?
Baltro's is pretty good.

Still my favorite spell, though.
Kiyomaro should've carried nails, or something, with him to throw at enemies after hitting them with a Jikerudo.

I was listening to the battle theme on repeat while I was dumping images.
Love it.

it is interesting that this reference is not that often used in other animes....

youtube.com/watch?v=aVB1LIt2tiw

the only parody i have ever seen of this is in tatsunoko vs capcom, and just for that it doesnt even count!...

I CAN'T EVEN BEAT SUZUME AAAAA

>tfw just bumping to reach bumplimit

I love the it in the Coral Q fight. They use it and its just about to actually do something that could end the fight, but then Coral Q casts a hard counter. Kiyomaro breaks down crying for a moment.

How many hours until the next storytime?

OP here, probably 1-2

Last post.