Wouldn't destroying the mood cause catastrophic and immediate global destruction to the worlds tides and gravity?

Wouldn't destroying the mood cause catastrophic and immediate global destruction to the worlds tides and gravity?

I blew up our moon once and it wasn't a big deal.

It's better than having a giant monkey man destroying civilization.

>implying any of that shit would happen

Toriyama is retarded.

It's actually not. In fact it's a good deal worse.

>gravity
Gravity not so much. But a bunch of other stuff would go to shit, like Earth's rotation, which would fuck up the day-night cycle, and combined with the end of tides bring an end to almost all life.

It's jsut a prank

They got by just fine without a moon for a good while. I don't think the moon is as essential to their world as you're trying to pitch here.

Why are you posting the second instance of the moon getting destroyed?
I mean, the first time was an experiment. The second time was just a repeat.

That's just what I had a picture of

The gravity doesn't suddenly stop, idiot. GBT school.

It's even worse when you consider Goku personally relocated a race of humanoid rabbits to the moon when he was a kid. They are kill.

No, the first time. Remember, Roshi blew up the moon to stop Goku.

Yes; shitstorm tsunamis, quakes, possible volcano eruption from sudden shift in gravity + tetonic shitfits. Thats all forgetting the amount of debris that would buttfuck our ozone layer and cause impact... We'd probably turn to Venus for a little bit before freezing over and end up like Mars.

Toriyama made a fictional universe and probably failed science.

Ask yugi

Stop transposing reality onto anime

Not really. I mean, that's not even the moon Piccolo is trying to destroy there, it was destroyed years ago already. Dragonball Earth clearly doesn't need a moon for life to continue to exist, nevermind the fact that there exists multiple entities and powers that can tell physics to go and fuck off. Magic > Physics

>tfw Moon gets 3.8 cm further away from Earth every year

/thread

>Wouldn't destroying the mood cause catastrophic and immediate global destruction to the worlds tides and gravity?
this is why you don't show your gf you fap folder...

Bitches love flowers.

>Wouldn't destroying the mood cause catastrophic and immediate global destruction to the worlds tides and gravity?

Damn so my failed dates are actually causing world destruction.

Seriously, depends on hundreds of factors, distance to the moon, size of it and so on.

Do we have some actual data from Toriyama regarding how is universe is built?

>distance to the moon, size of it and so on
I can understand your dates fauiling because of your dick being too small, but what has the distance to the moon to do with that?

Apparently your dick is even smaller if you dont even understand that.
Hell am i gonna explain an idiot what the relation of tide and distance of earth and moon have to do with each other.

go to bed, user