"wow it's fucking nothing" the anime

>"wow it's fucking nothing" the anime
Should I even bother with the manga?

>VLC

Read the manga for the Ancient Belka flashbacks.

Those were the best parts of the manga.

>vlc
Your opinion landed into the trash

whatever man, vivid still sucks

So that's basically a "no", then? I'm not going to read 60+ chapters of nothing happening to see flashbacks of interesting shit only every blue moon.

There's 2 stretches of nothing but Ancient Belka.

No. Vivid is just shit.

Eh, I wouldn't call it shit, it's just really fucking boring. It's not bad, it's just there.

StrikerS and Force are the real stinkers.

I realized something.
Most of the people who shit talk Force also shit talk StrikerS, and I'm a big fan of StrikerS. It wasn't as good as the original series or A's but it was still a solid entry into the franchise. So I've now decided I'm going to give Force a try. Who knows, maybe I'll like it and at worst I'll be able to bitch about it in an informed manner going forward.

Did they ever fix StrikerS? I remember the original airing was plagued with some of the worst cases of QUALITY I've ever seen.

so, basically, anything after A's is shit?

>Most of the people who shit talk Force also shit talk StrikerS
It's almost like they are both shit.
>maybe I'll like it
Yeah, you keep this in mind when you're done reading it.

I never saw the original TV version, but I've heard people talk about how there were a lot of changes for the DVD release.

>It's almost like they are both shit.
Except StrikerS is pretty good, not as good as A's, but pretty good, and you're just being bitter about nothing.

The movies are pretty good

Right now? Yeah.

There's Vivid Strike to look forward to, though.

I also have a fondness for the PSP games.

God this series was so fucking awful, always teetering o. The edge of mediocrity. I might as well watch Sword Arts Online if the next Vivid series turns out to be just as mediocre.

Oh, I completely forgot about the PSP games. I won't shit talk those, those are fun.

By looking at the new visual, it's possible that Rinne might have been adopted into a rich family.

I just remember that Linith and Precia were in that game, which is weird because their chapter in that game is the main reason I like Linith and Precia as characters.

>tfw Nanoha and Fate will never be kids again
their adult forms are so ugly, holy shit

>hating the anime version of buddy g, two moms and me.

I actually like StrikerS more than the original show but they should've focused completely on the new characters. Instead Nanoha and Fate hijacked the second half and the new characters became kinda pointless.

>being this wrong
All Nanohas and Fates are super hot.

>>tfw Nanoha and Fate will never show up in another animated version of the franchise
That is the bad feeling I got remembering how Yukari acted and how Nana has now two seasons of Symphogear to be with than doing anything Nanoha related.

Don't you have Illya to masturbate to?

I refuse to see anything Nanoha related until they admit that Nanoha and Fate are a couple.

Or they could have just not done the whole "new characters" thing and just used the characters we've became familiar with over the earlier seasons. That would have been neat too.

>I refuse to see anything Nanoha related
yer missing out

Am I the only one who likes every Nanoha entry. I like Nanoha. Even the shitty mobage I can't play.

No, I like all of them too.
Except for Force which I've never read, and Innocent which I've never played. I like the Innocent manga though.

Do you like Force?

It's a tough question.

no the manga is worse

A-1 gonna A-1

This. I liked the fights, though they would have been much more enjoyable if A-1 didn't drop the ball. It's like they only put forth effort for LN adaptations.

Yes they did fix the errors on all seasons. Nanoha was the 1st anime for me to learn about animation fixes on DVD and Blu-Ray releases. Since there's DVD and BDs subbed you should look for them.

Don't know about the old hag but the right one is Yumina, Einhart's classmate. She already showed up in Vivid manga, a non-combatant enthusiastic sportfan who specialized in massaging. She's aiming to become a sport doctor so is now tagging along with Vivio's group for practical training. According to the character profiles, as of Vivid Strike, her status has been updated from Einhart's classmate to her best friend. She's also been frequent Einhart's house to cook for her. Vivio is losing her waifu.

What was her problem?

Thanks for the informative reply. I was actually looking at some character lists just now to see if I could find them and I did find Yumina but info on her was really lacking so you really helped me out with that. Couldn't find the megane chick, tho. She must be a new character.

>Vivio is losing her waifu.
Nah, there's no way Vivio will lose the Einhartbowl. Right?

Well considering Fate is my waifu and Nanoha + Yuuno are a couple, that will never happen.

Vivid movie version when?

I want a henshin with nipples.

>and Nanoha + Yuuno are a couple
Delete this.

Fuck off you cuck

>>"wow it's fucking nothing" the meme
Just admit it's not your thing and don't bother us with your PROVE TO ME IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY ATTENTION because nobody gives a shit.

Jesus Nanoha what are you doing you're wearing less than Fate

>Nanoha + Yuuno are a couple
>Yuuno

Yeah who

False. Nanoha has a ribbon.

I'm looking forward to Strike, if only so that we have something to talk about. Even if it'a just more whining.

I'm just hoping it's not fuck-awful like everything post-A's. It does seem like it will have stuff Vivid was missing (like a fucking plot) so so far it's looking good.

There is nothing wrong with StrikerS.

Rainbow was straighter than her.

Can we all at least agree that the new MC a cute?

Nanoha and FGO collab when

>literally nothing happens until episode 11
>you can't even tell what the hell is going on even when things ARE happening because there's a brazillion characters introduced one after another, and they just keep coming and you lose track of who is who
>hey, we gave this guy a name, you should probably remember him (cue him appearing once later on to do nothing and then never appear again)
>erio has no bearing on anything and the effort taken to write him in should have been used to proofread the script
>caro, too
>what's a hayate? i dunno, here's ANOTHER new character, yeah!
>let's retcon the FUCK out of Fate because uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh
>muh religious undertones, we /deep/ now
>wait wasn't this a story about subaru's team? ah, who cares

>>let's retcon the FUCK out of Fate because uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh
I always hear this complaint and it'a bullshit. Adding new information is not a retcon. Nothing in StrikerS contradicts what was established in previous series.

They have been canon for like a decade now.

Not him but I feel like the "new" (or proper, or however you wanna call it) backstory cheapens Fate's character. The one we had before StrikerS tied nigh-perfectly with her motivations, her character development and her relationship with Precia (as well as *her* motivations) and Alicia.

Forgot to add: StrikerS answers questions nobody was asking and the additions feel really unnecessary.

>first two series the characters are cute lolis
>third they are sexy adults
>no series between them where they are sexy cute teens
biggest mistake.

That was supposed to be the third movie but I think we can call it dead by now.

The Movie 3rd was supposed to take place in that time period if I remember correctly.

Wait, really? I thought it was supposed to be an adaptation of the PSP games.

No, that's what I wish it was.

All they said was it was an original story instead of a StrikerS movie, and everyone assumed it was something that took place between A's and StrikerS.

Don't bully the Feito.

You and me both, buddy. You and me both.

Oh. Well, if that's all they said, then there's still hope.

Yes bully the Feito.

I want to hug Kyrie.

Why the fuck are you guys here? Did you not realize that Nanoha has been dead for years? Everyone has moved on to Prisma Illya.

I wish I was Fate.

*Symphogear

*Ange Vierge
which will be dead and forgotten once the last episode airs

>will be
*is

Now that we had the baka duo arc, it's dead.

what the fuck is an ange vierge lol

Sometimes I wish I was Hayate.

So basically BetrayerS?

Hayate is the best.

Not exactly.

Olivie is the best Belkan king.

Adult Nanoha and Fate were a mistake.

Adult Hayate can stay, tho.

I like StrikerS but I found Force to be pretty bad. But then I also really enjoy Vivid.

I didn't think StrikerS really changed anything. The only thing that changed was the idea that Jail had helped Prescea clone Fate.

Is Nanoha supposed to be a redhead or a brunette?

Hayate is a brunette.
Vita is a redhead.
Nanoha's hair color seems to be smack dab in the middle of those two's. I have no idea what that is called.

>Cred Forums hates the loli character
What went wrong?

I've never been very good at following the herd.

Why would anyone hate Vita?
I mean, she suffers from the glaring flaw of not being Hayate, but every character except Hayate and Dearche do, so I don't really hold it against her. And aside from that I can't think of anything about her that would be worth hating.

Stern best Material.

She might have been, were it not for the fact that Dearche receives residual bestness from Hayate, whose bestness eclipses all others.
Also she gets the most character development over the course of GoD. While Levi and Stern start out better than she does, Dearche manages to edge them out by the end.

Dear Lord how I want to do speakable and unspeakable things to Einhart.

Also, hyped for Vivid Strike!

Being that sexy and cute at the same time should be a crime.

Yeah, right. There's noway she would lose.
Btw, reading Vivid spoiler
>Vivio insists on pursuing hand-to-hand combat despite not being fit for it because she prides herself as Nove's "product" and want to prove what she learned from her to everyone else, and also because she wants to defeat Nanoha with her own fists.
>Nove wanted to establish a gym but had no money so she threw Einhart into the U15 tournament in hope of gaining some reputation and attracting sponsors.
>Einhart asked Yumina for help with the tournament and if she wants anything in return. Yumina agreed to help and said all she needed is for Einhart to win and keep smiling.
>Einhart somehow defeated the former U15 champion in the first round and made her way to the championship, effectively became Nove's cash cow.
>Miura won two more fights before losing against Seig and dropped out of Inter-middle.
>Seig declared to Einhart that she'll take the world title against.
>Harry (delinquent) and Els (glasses handcuffs) want to join the TSAB in the future.
>TSAB is going to hold a series of exhibition matchs.
>Vivio and Miura join the exhibition and fight against each other, whoever wins will get to fight Nanoha.

I want my Magical Girl-class servant.

>TSAB is going to hold a series of exhibition matchs.
>Vivio and Miura join the exhibition and fight against each other, whoever wins will get to fight Nanoha.
That's not fair, they can't really fly - or did they learn it in the meantime?

Nope, they're gonna get destroyed by Nanoha. If you want to showcase just how strong the TSAB instructor is, what better propaganda than that?

Whether they win or not, I'm pretty sure the exhibition matches are just to scout out potential TSAB officers.

Find the strong kids and try to get them to join.

>the kids will fight against Nanoha

That's not even fair. They're going to get absolutely murdered.

>They're going to get absolutely murdered.
If Nanoha doesn't purposely limit herself.

The exhibition matches are pretty much gonna be a front for the TSAB to scout out potential officers from the kids.

My waifu > your waifu

Don't worry, pure magical energy can't kill. It would just hurt extremely.

Fate has never been so deliriously happy

I still have a folder of over 7,000 Nanoha images and I strive to continue to look for one that has not been posted on Cred Forums in the last 10 years.

>she wants to defeat Nanoha with her own fists.
>whoever wins will get to fight Nanoha.

best friends

I just want to know who the fuck thought heterochromia was remotely a good idea.

It's moe.
>who the fuck thought that X was remotely a good idea
It's moe.
>who the fuck thought that little girls being superkung-fu masters was remotely a good idea
Moe.
>who the fuck thought that badass delinquents caring for little kittens was remotely a good idea.
Moe.
>who the fuck thought that girls working as waitresses being clumsy ditz who trip all the time over themselves was remotely a good idea
Moe.
>who the fuck thought that this cute person is a superterrible cook who only produces some blobby thing that needs to be covered by a mosaic
Moe.

It's all the fault of that barkeeper from the Simpsons. Curse him.
Moe is moe

Rio is going to be huge if she keeps it up.

Best and worst season. Go.

A man of excellent taste

You were wasting your time user. Even the creators don't care about it anymore, and have moved to Vivid Strike, which is guaranteed to be as badly written.

Orangehead?

But nobody hates Vita.

It's not moe though, it looks dumb.

2 1 3 4

A's > Original > PSP games > the movies >>>>> Vivid > shit >>>>> StrikerS >>> only Force allowed past this point >>> Force

Never bothered with Innocent, from the looks of it I think I made the right choice.

I might switch 1 and 3 around depending on whether I've decided to go full retard that day, but 2 and 4 are undoubtly the best and worst respectively.

On the one hand, I applaud your taste for having the PSP games that high.
On the other, I think you're a pedantic little bitch for putting StrikerS that low.

The cutest

Non-mages, who may or may not be ghosts, deserve love to.

Vivid is probably the weakest so far, but I've enjoyed them all.

Even Force?

I forget that Takeuchi is a Fatefag himself.
Can we just give the franchise to TypeMoon. It'd probably be better off that way.

I'm an animeonlyfag.

>That Subaru in the fifth row.

Opinions are like assholes, user, everybody got one. They tend to be full of shit.

Reminds me of this.

Didn't play mobile game obviously but that doesn't count.

Liking all of them too. Force has unfortunate qualities but I want to see it finished and animated. While I like the 7arcs style fro S1/S2/movies, for some reason I think anime Force should build on the A1 style. For the change of pace perhaps, not exactly sure why I think it would work. They should somewhat retouch/redo the look of the eclipse infected though.

Lily or at least her barrier jacket should be recovered at least if Force gets cancelled.

The meganeko on the left is probably "Jill Stora", new character. The name was mentioned together with Fuuka, Rinne, Yumina (and 4 Vivids + Nove) in the initial Vivid Strike annoucnement.

>retouch/redo
They should redo everything, including rewriting everything and fixing all the new characters, or better yet just remove them.

The longer hair in Force doesn't suit her, but she's hotcute as hell in StrikerS.

If you want them to abandon Force, just say that. Don't pretend to be half-agreeing with someone when what you're really doing is saying they're completely full of shit.

I like her with long hair. I like her with short hair to. I like all forms of Hayate.

>If you want them to abandon Force
Didn't they did exactly that?

Not officially, no. But for all intents and purposes, yes.

Yeah, I agree with this. The best way to fix Force is to burn it down, burn the ashes, start over, burn that, and start over again.

>hotcute
Today I learned a new word. I'll be sure to use it to describe Hayate in the future.

2 1 3 vivid force innocent*

* I like/am fine with all of them, so vivid being fourth doesn't mean that much. Force has more glaring issues but Innocent is too silly, to fanfictiony and worst of all, a bloody alternate continuity remake, fuck those. I read, but view it as somewhat bad idea.

Movie 1 could probably be put on the same position as S1, while Movie 2 has shit screenplay so it would probably go at the end.

StrikerS and S1 could be exchanged perhaps, both have different qualities. S1 has more original charm, StrikerS is more evolved.

But that's not Digimon Tri

What is this expression trying to convey?

>tfw upgraded to main character but it's just another shitty tournament spinoff

She aged better than Nanoha and Fate in my opinion.

This. Loli Hayate or Adult Hayate, I like everything about her.

I don't mind adult Nanoha or Fate's design. Hayate is just the best in general, so it makes sense her design is the best too.

They gave Hayate almost no effort in Vivid anime though, hopefully that part gets remade. It was one of the heavily QUARITY eps.

>They gave nothing any effort in Vivid anime though
FTFY

It didn't even have a ending. What the hell was that all about?

Post it.
Share your wisdom senpai.

>Fate remains cute in both versions

Sasuga waifu

Nah, Vivids are handled pretty well (I think I prefer their look to Takuya's artbook/colored style).

Actually Fate and Nanoha work well too.

I think Corona and Einhart ended up better than Rio and Vivio though. Those were probably a bit harder to make really cute in the first place, looking at the manga.

>and I strive to continue to look for one that has not been posted on Cred Forums in the last 10 years.
Easy mode is just posting anything that was made recently.

That's not bad.

...huh.

Vivid was a mistake

And the new series will also be a mistake

What makes you say that? I think it looks good.

Because they're continually trying to recapture something they stumbled upon, practically by accident, when they made the first Nanoha.

KyoAni spent the last 5+ years doing it but they haven't had a single major hit since K-on, other than when they did something radically different with Free.

I wonder what kind of connection Fuuka has with Einhart, what with her having similar barrier jacket and device.

They haven't tried something like this since StrikerS, though. After that they decided to take the series' balanced tone, split it into two, and turn them into loli fanservice: the manga and ow the edge: the cancelled.

And you know, A's was fucking good and some would StrikerS was good too (I think those people are crazy, but that's another topic).

>ow the edge: the cancelled.
You mean ow the edge: the hiatus

Why must you always talk shit about StrikerS? It was better than the first half of S1 and all of Vivid.

That's some pretty low standards.
And honestly, the first half of S1 is not that bad if you watch it as a classic mahou shoujo. It makes the genre shift towards action more interesting too.

>and all of Vivid.
That's not an accomplishment.

>Euphemism on how they cum

They're fucking recolours.

That gave me some nice mental images.

Your mom is a recolor.

We're gonna get Nanoha Xrd -SIGN- and it'll be great again, you'll see!

So basically the opposite problem Force has?

In BoA yes, they are recolors. They have no personalities and have the same movesets as their originals.
In GoD, The GoD soundstage, and INNOCENT however, they are their own characters who bear very little resemblance to the ones they're based off of except physically.

>vlcsnap
Your opinion is obviously worthless

Still reeks of laziness design-wise though. It's like if in Devil May Cry, they had new characters with distinct personalities whatnot, but just looked like the Sparda twins with brown hair.

>Still reeks of laziness design-wise though.
It's not that bad, it's not like they grabbed the whole cast and made three or four clones of each and passed every single one of them as unique characters.

Plus, there's plot reasons why they look like that and whatnot.

You can say the same thing about a lot of fighting game characters. Early installments give characters similar movesets and appearances that become more distinct as the franchise becomes more developed.
Ryu and Ken are a classic example.

Attempt to incite mob reaction by appeal to a nonsensical, manufactured transgression. You are worthless.

Try to defend Vivid's anime adaptation.

You can't.

Here's a better mental image.

Fate drippingly cums as she masturbates to a psuedo-NTR between Nanoha and Hayate cumming on each other.

I can forgive that since that happened in the older days of the industry, so decisions like that were more pragmatic than anything. And even then, such characters have diverged so much they hardly resemble each other anymore (Scorpion and Sub-Zero and all of their clones for instance). I'm a lot less forgiving of this shit in the current day and age, which is my biggest problem with Type Moon's Saberface shit.

The Materials have slowly diverged from their original recolor designs every time they appeared though, even their devices have some differences.

In Innocent, Stern's Luciferion has a noticably curvy look to its parts, while RH has straight angular parts.

The author seems to have difficulty making the scene consistent. A lot of times, the scene and actor changes/swaps...

My waifu > your waifu

a video player is a video player. there in'st a difference

Nanoha is garbage.

>Type Moon's Saberface
I am pretty sure they do it now because it's a big running joke of the franchise. Nasu likes to pick up memes such as Dragonslayer Kojirou and put them in his joke stories.

Do we have a high resolution version of this version of the cover?

>muh hetshit
Story ruined.

futa is not hetshit.

That's SO not het shit

But there's an equation that proves that futas fucking girls is superstraight.

As long as no balls are involved of course.

Chrono was mentioned = hetshit.

Calm your horses, nobody was having sex with him dude.

That was supposed to be a parody of certain portion of /u/.

I totally meant it, tho.

It should be a crime to censor NanoFate's hand holding.

Poor Miura being the newest victim to be added to the loli yuri harem, she now makes the same violated faces Ein used to make.

A sexy mistake.

What kind of sexy?

Please don't sexualize the vivids.

>you will never be a cute magical loli with two sexy lesbian mamas
Why even live.

>tfw they would have fucked right then and there if Vivio didn't interrupt

Fuckin' Vivio

And you will never grow to be in the bratty nightmare years with them.

>implying they wouldn't have done it anyway and just let Vivio watch
The girl has to learn somehow.

Pretty sure she was walked on them a few times already.

How lewd is Nanoha to give zero fucks knowing her child knows what's about to transpire.

Vita is objectively best Nanoha

>Vita is objectively best Nanoha jobber

Fixed.

Bye, user.

Marisa stole your precious thing

Been outta the loop pretty much since the end of the Vivid animu, but I see we seem to be getting some new content at least.

Could someone give me a quick update of relevant new stuff?

More new characters. Tsuzuki is still a hack. Nanoha and Fate are basically gone. New main girl is cute so people have hope. Everyone is ready for disappointment.

3rd Movie never

The puff on them has me diamonds.

New MC is a cute delinquent with a cute ex-girlfriend. Nove set up a gym using Einhart as her cash cow. Vivio is losing the Einhartbowl into the hand of a therapist.

Nanoha came from an eroge.

So like A+ Rank is her base.

>with a cute ex-girlfriend.
What?

>VLC
VLC
>VLC
VLC
>VLC
VLC

They were orphans and friends with Rinne (the white-haired little girl in the upper left of )
but got separated. Could be a plot device in the series, we will see.

I'll watch anything as long as it has cute girls being gay with each other, being actually good would be just a plus at this point

I don't understand how some people don't want to fuck adult Nanoha and Fate.

>I don't understand how some people don't want to fuck adult Nanoha as Fate.
FTFY

>I don't understand how some people don't want to fuck adult Fate as loli Nanoha.

Additionally fixed.

they look like generic aneemay whores as adults

nothing but ass n' tiddies amirite?

>tfw there's people who would take slutnoha over this qt

notpedos gona proudly notped

I'll Fate any kind of Fate's fates no matter what my fate.

But what about Alicia?

Original Fate is fine too. Blue Fate is more exciting though.

lewd

Fate is pretty great, but have you considered the fact Hayate is best girl?

Hayate is pretty great but we considered it unlikely.

Hayate is the best third wheel in anime history.

Well I probably like her more than Nanoha on her own, but in the sense that NanoFate are one mind, one body, yeah.

The Knights of Testarossa agree with this statement but we thank you for your continued support.

A plague on both your houses.

God damn that post took like 5 minutes and 10 attempts to go through.

NanoFate is one house, user.

I don't care.

>nobody is mentioning how Nanoha is the bestest of girls

Hayate has an entire family and harem of her own though. Why would you want her to be a third wheel when she's better at being the maester of her own domain?

She was. Now shes old and busted and kicked out of her own series.

>StrikerS
>Vivid
>Force
I'd get the hell out of this franchise too.

And it's not like the others are faring much better.

I don't, this isn't about Hayate being a third wheel in any relationships, this is about her being best girl in general. Which denies.

>implying StrikerS is bad and not just average
>implying you've read Force and aren't just parroting other people's opinions.

But she's not. Nobody remembers her until she reappears. She's definitely within the top 5 but not THE best.

It's okay user. One day you will learn to recognize perfection.

>implying being "average" is acceptable in a series where A's exists
>implying you've read Force and aren't just being a hipster

This is one of the few franchises where I like all of the girls and the one I think is best is one who happens to be on the screen at the moment.

It's a shame that Tsuzuki can create so many good girls and STILL not know what the fuck to do with them. It's been like FIFTEEN YEARS.

>implying A's is as good as you remember it
>implying the fact that I haven't read Force and have no opinion of it is equivalent to you having not read Force and having a bad opinion of it

I'd say in Nanoha it's fairly clear. You could say that it's unfair race because Fate had one more season to exploit but all things taken into account, best girl is obviously Fate. She's the most memorable, most hnnng, most perfect and basically stuff of dreams kid, that grows up into a fine lady. It's nothing against Hayate but Fate actually has "perfect" as her character writing trait, so it's just impossible.

not him but it is

Also I have read Force. I can see all the mistakes but it's honestly so terrible and salvageable as Cred Forums paints it.

>it's honestly so terrible and salvageable as Cred Forums paints it

And that should have been it's honestly NOT as terrible and unsalvageable as Cred Forums paints it.
Fuck it.

Look, if you're so deluded you can't see how superior Hayate is, then I'm sorry user but we can't be friends anymore.

My man, you need to fuck off.
>implying the fact that I haven't read Force and have no opinion of it is equivalent to you having not read Force and having a bad opinion of it
You should try reading it sometime. Seriously.

>it's honestly NOT as terrible and unsalvageable as Cred Forums paints it.
I disagree. I fail to see how can one fix it without having to start over from the beginning. I bet the writers know this too, hence its current "it's totally not cancelled guise" status.

Well if you take personal preferences into account then I don't see why you can't prefer Hayate, but Fate being a miracle is a bit beyond the subjective view sphere.

I think the best approach was finish it *somehow*. When you leave it in hiatus, it becomes a monster haunting the series and preventing it from continuing.

>Fate actually has "perfect" as her character writing trait
Fate is not perfect, she has that weird thing on the top of her bangs that doesn't look very good, I think she only leaves her hair like that to do some lewd hair interlocking with Nanoha since she has the same thing.

>she has that weird thing on the top of her bangs that doesn't look very good
I have no clue what you mean unless you're trying to make one of those jokes about eyebrows being drawn over bangs.

I don't know if this thing has a specific name.

Ah, I recall previous a discussion about those since tons of characters in many series have them. What to call them was the primary topic. I believe we eventually decided that the best name for them was "impossible anime bangs."

It'd be a monster haunting the series regardless.

Best approach is to just declare it non-canon. Maybe Vivid Strike will do something like that if we're lucky.

sidefloofs

Mah, it would be just one bellow-average instalment. Out of five or six, so it doesn't mean much.

They're hair wings.

HAIR POOFS ARE A BLESSING YOU FAG