youtu.be/Z1IVT3a3AAc
youtube.com/watch?v=fqYzKdJSKlk
youtube.com/watch?v=UhmBnaEcbfA
91days.family/world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>誠実の証
>Sincere Testimony.
Hmmm.

How much QUALITY was there this episode?

Pity bump.

Who dies?

________________________ur a faget_______________________

>Only hardsubbed 480p on CR again
I wonder how long it will take them to fix it this time.

Oh shit, can't believe I forgot this was on today.

OP, ED and OST are out on nyaa although the faggot who uploaded the OST fled before seeding so it's stuck at 83%. OP and ED are fucking delicious. Bonus acoustic version of OSHIETE is fine too.

>spoiling who dies again in the OP
Stop that shit.

Can you honestly tell who died just based on "Avilio fired a revolver"?

Not really its annoying to have previews of the episode we haven't got subs for.

I mean I'm sure most wait for the subs without watching the raw.

wtf i hate nero now

Subs. Where.

Soon™.

CR has 480p hardsubs

And we're live.

>wtf
newfag detected

If you actually understood the context, it's easy to decipher that it's a fake smile especially with the line he utters after taking the shot

t. reddit

It's a meme, you dip.

Punished Avilio.

A man denied of his brother.

>page 8
>19 posts
>10 unique posters
Remember that time the week before last where we had a thread hit bump limit AND got ~200 posts into a second one?

That was fun.

My shit's super slow today.

can you post the quality-ass boat at the very, very beginning of the episode?

What boat?

Do you think Corteoshould have came back?

What the fuck is with these Wizard Barristers tier stillshots?

Why did the fourth guy even call him? He literally didn't even know that Avilio was even coming back.

He knew Barbero was onto Angelo and sniffing around as much as he can, threatening their keikaku

Why is Barbero such a fucking faggot?

GOD DAMN IT CORTEO YOU FOOL.

Good episode
RIP

I started genuinely tearing up when Angelo was forced to kill Corteo, I feel like a sucker

A real human being.

RIP Corteo the ambigious man. A real nigga throughout the end.

I just wanna give Angelo a hug at this point

Corteo was crazy as well. All this brothers thing really got in his head. At least he kinda won Avilibowl.

Did anyone else have slightly dewy eyes by the end of the episode?
Also, was the ED theme slightly different? It felt more melancholy.
The whole episode gave me Zankyou no Terror Episode 11 vibes.

He's jelly of the way Nero looks at Angelo.

Corteo's situation wasn't that different from Angelo, who was the only 'family' he had left in his life. He came to terms with that if he died, at least it was in a useful way to Angelo, instead of being gunned down on the street.

No, not this kind of vibes
youtu.be/Z1IVT3a3AAc

I cried even though I knew it was going to happen to him from the start. But that doesnt mean it would hurt anyless. Also, Corteo looked cute with his new look and I enjoyed they're hanging out montage. I wonder how Angelo's gonna go? I see Barbero and the Uncle dying with everybody in that playhouse. I hope they're just saving their budget for the final ep.

Corteo best waifu.

I want to protect this smile. ;_;

>had to watch best girl of the season die last night
>had to watch best boy of the season die today
i fucking hate nips

I don't understand, why did he kill Corteo? Just so he could keep going with Nero's group?

I also love how the background noises from the pier to the waiting area didn't switch up right away.

Also, too kawaii.

Same here. I knew something bad was coming with how lighthearted the beginning of the episode was but, shit.

lmao he basically confirmed to the whole room that hes max jealous of Angelo

I dunno about visuals but that sound effect at the very beginning of the episode cuts out abruptly as if it were made by someone doing their first tutorial on SFX mixing.

I don't remember ever hearing anything that blatant.

What I meant is how the episode uses a lot of tranquil/melancholic audio and the whole scene where Twelve, Nine and Lisa are playing around happily and enjoying their freedom before Murica' flew in and caused a shitfest.

How are you this slow? Yes of course.

>yfw

They'd probably both die if he doesn't.

Barbero's a bitch.

There was a lot of similar comments from posters through out the show. That's why the studio felt the need to have a recap episode.

Post pineapples
;_;

>there will be no more moe pineapple adventures

So it's pretty much confirmed that Angelo ISN'T going to run off into the sunset all buddy-buddy with Nero as some anons were suggesting, right?

Should've popped the entire room desu

Nigga made him kill his own kyoudai

His ass is grass

Yeah after this ep, I realized the story wasnt going to have them become buddies since the show is almost over probably and there's no way they can fit that in without making it look out of place. Because if they wanted to build up a friendship, it would have started probably right after Nero killed his bro.

>buy the Blu Rays

Why didn't Angelo interject for a moment and say
>You know I could have killed you 50 times already right? Why would I be working with Corteo to kill you?

Nope. They will probably both die.

>show was described as a story of struggle and friendship between Angelo and Nero
>it was actually about Angelo and Corteo's brotherhood

Not that I'm complaining, since that ending was like a punch to the gut. Why didn't Corteo just go to fucking college?

Yeah this show will def end with Angelo probably getting gunned to death along with Nero and anyone else who prob thought they would survive (Uncle, Barbero)

Uncle is doing some reckless shit. Even if he wanted to secure Avilio's place there is no way he comes out of it alive. You just don't make a revengeous psycho kill his bro and think he'll clear a path to the mafia boss for you. Also Nero has too much trust in Avilio. Barbero might have some troubles.

Liquor is the devil, user.

>that fucking spicy meatball cooking scene

SHUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If he had too much trust, he wouldn't have forced Angelo to kill Corteo to prove a point

God, I love this MC. He didn't betray his friends. Why did those monsters have to kill his family. Why do good people have to suffer while evil people enjoy their life!

Rest in pace Corteo.
This is a mafia story alright

that's going to be pretty much impossible now

I hoped that the show would have a bromance end with Avilio and Nero, especially after episode 4 shenanigans but since Nero killed Frate the show has definitely turned a whole lot darker.
This was not the fraternity I wanted. ;_;

I still think they might. The show needs twists. They could also make Nero go "I knew it all along" but it would be really lame. Although it's more likely that they'll die together.

Is this any good? Eye clipping like this usually makes me avoid things on principle. Should I make an exception with this?

By that point, it had gone beyond establishing reasonable doubt, which we know Nero was already giving him.

Corteo had just said "I tried to kill Nero to get Avilio out of the mob."

Avilio had to give them absolute proof that he rejected Corteo and supported Nero.

And from Avilio's point of view, they both knew Corteo was dead either way at that point anyway. There was nothing he could do to save him and still get his revenge.

the happy-go-lucky bromance scene at the beginning made me feel nervous because i know it was going to turn depressing real quick

Actions > words

>usually makes me avoid things on principle. Should I make an exception with this?

you're kind of autistic user, but anyways the last couple of episodes have been really good

Angelo really has bad luck.
All his brothers get shot

Kinda sad because I was hoping for this as well I think Avilio will kill Vincent, uncle will also die by his hand or Nero's and of course our MCs won't get out alive after this episode. I do wonder how it will go with them. That scene in the OP and the official scan sitting in a room, drinking and pointing guns at each other will be the highlight of the story.

That means Nero's going to die.

Honestly? Probably not. It's my AotS by far, but Ialso love Prohibition-era gangster stories. If you change the setting I probably would've dropped by episode 3. And the quality is fucking bad, really unacceptable.

That said, it does have a certain charm. It feels like some nip watched Goodfellas, Untouchables, and the Godfather and really fucking liked them and created his own show with a shoestring budget.

But if you like the setting that's never really been shown in anime, I'd give it a shot. But you will really have to slog through some quality

He doesn't know that Avilio knows that there are four. Either way everyone is a goner, that playhouse is going to burn to the ground with the entire Vanetti family inside and most of the Galassians. The fire would start with a paraffin explosion

I knew as soon as Corteo killed Fango that Avilio would be the one to gun Corteo down.
I just didn't think that Avilio actually had emotions, I always just saw him as a cold and ruthless killer so seeing him so emotive in this episode and crease up when killing Corteo really struck a chord within me.
91 Days is slowly defeating Shouwa Genroku Raguko Shinjuu as my AOTY.

>Angelo led Nero to kill his brother.
>Nero led Angelo to kill his brother.

POTERY

This is going to end in a slaughter

You literally have no clue what a shoestring budget looks like.

I remember when this show was first announced I thought the story was about angelo and nero were childhood friends. But nero was the son of a don and for some reason had to kill angelo's family. Then years later Angelo takes on his revenge with his former best friend. Bromance and estranged feelings ensue.
I dont know if that would have made for a bad story though.

He handed him a gun when Corteo just told that it's Nero's fault that Avilio is in this shit. The dude could have killed him instantly and then everyone in the room and run away holding hands with his buddy. Instead he trusts that he has no intention to do so and wants everyone else to see it for themselves.

>despite all of the shit, I still resent you for making me kill my brother

cute

Nero's fucking dead.

Are you implying the others don't have guns on them.

Avilio had it coming.

Characters shouldn't change their hairstyle in this show.

That means they're gonna die

Nero never shot Avilio's family, though, he was too afraid to pull the trigger

is he going to try to weasel himself out of the bullet?

When Avilio said "Because we're brothers. We'll meet soon." I immediately thought of Nero as his brother.

>91 Days is slowly defeating Shouwa Genroku Raguko Shinjuu as my AOTY.
I don't think it will for me, but it's the closest candidate so far. Waiting to see how it will go with Natsume S5 this fall.

I think that would cause a lot of soap opera and melodrama but as long as it was writen well, I would be fine with it. You can have cliche plot points in a story but if the execution is good, then they are enjoyable and pretty nice.

This anime is awful. MC just does whatever he wants and the whole universe bends to make his stupid plan work.

Was killing Corteo part of his plan?

Angelo doesn't care, since last episode he asked Nero if his current self could pull the trigger on the kid he was too afraid to shoot. He's an accomplice and a target. Angelo's probably plotting how he'll get the uncle too

Rakugo can't be beaten, it's a complete package of smart writing, meaningful symbols, well-done period drama and genuine attention to detail, plus that magnificent OP

He's going to gun down everyone.
What if it ends more realistically and MC loses?

He had plenty of time to at least kill Nero. Usually you expect people to get mad and do reckless things for the ones they love like Corteo did for Avilio by going to Fango and returning to Vanettis.

PUNISHED AVILIO

There's no way he's not going to die.
He'll still kill atleast Nero though

whatever he does, Galassias win in the end

What the fuck! I cried. Such a sad episode. There is no justice in this world. Fuck

I'm looking forward to all the comfy Natsume threads!
I'm ready for more delicious Ishida in January

No
That was stupid

in the end Nero and Avilio will talk and play Russian Roulette.

Is still possible, but only if Angelo is with just Nero's head

RIP best boy

>guy wakes up in the middle of the night and opens up a bottle of whiskey by himself doesn't even bother with grabbing a glass

Because he is voiced by a person fujoshits LOVE. And he always voice bad guys or faggots (junjou romantica)

Nero is still alive.

What if he let the chicago mob family in on what he's doing? He let them have the deal of help me kill the Vennatis and when I surely die after all of this, you can have lawless heaven

Probably given how idiotic they are.

I don't think Angelo has even a single glass in that house

Jesus this QUALITY

he has one (1) mug

And didn't want to wake up his butt bud—

Broth—

Coreto.

My limit for QUALITY were the beans, all it needed was another frame and to be slowed down, then it wouldn't be terrible.

this show TT_TT

it's all going to end in a huge bloodbath

Too bad Corteo won't be present when Nero will win the Avilio bowl. His jealousy was entertaining.

Because Angelo would then get bullet in brain, if he says that.

I don't expect a good ending, but fuck

So what were these? Clearly my culture is lacking.

Come on, we all know how this will end

>Nero and Avilio, despite trying to kill each other, band together for a final stand against the Galassia and Vanetti (now with Uncle as the head)

Can I get a shortlist of asspulls and your excuse for not noticing that he spent half of last week's episode not having a keikaku?

Wallets.

Wallets, obviously.

Pick-pocketed wallets in order to make ends meet.

>implying Corteo didn't already win
What gift can be more valuable than your own life?

>You just don't make a revengeous psycho kill his bro and think he'll clear a path to the mafia boss for you.
Why not? MC is just a boy and he doesn't have friends( well, not anymore, smart move there uncle). Uncle is older, smarter, has money and has many people working for him. You think uncle doesn't know MC wants to kill him too. Uncle is just waiting for MC to do his job and then he will get rid of MC.

This

I am genuinely getting worried if Nero can come out of this alive. Got hope he might.

Did you watch today's episode user?
You are just shitposting here user.

But you did watch this episode, right?

>Corteo dies this episode
>his VA is in poor health and 91 days event that was going to happen tomorrow got cancelled

hair grows approx. 1cm a month

explain yourself Corteo

Then the anime will be shit. Same with Game of thrones: if evil wins or some evil shithead sits on the iron throne at the end, then the whole story is waste of your time. Then Game of thrones as a whole is garbage.

I want to see this now.

He had used hair wax or something to slick it back the entire show. All he did was let it fall naturally

Did you see that bear walking QUALITY when they were at zoo. Holy shit

>it's all going to end in a huge bloodbath
It was foreshadowed from the start.

They could've just animated sleeping bears with minimal movement

Nero apologists will defend this.

Nero worst boy of the season confirmed.

>I don't expect a good ending
MC will kill all the bad guys and get his revenge. This is a good ending user. Mc will probably die at the end.

Something's not right here

He's going to kill the uncle now too isn't he?

He's doing it for the famalam.

Of course.

Forcing your future right-hand man to kill his adoptive brother and childhood friend is not the best way to do it for the family.

Painfully so.

Nero was evil from the start. Only faggots and fujoshits defend him

I feel so empty inside right now. I didn't even like Corteo.

We clearly passed the point of no return, so everybody is gonna die

That fucker shouldn't have made stupid choices. What he expect? A free pass? Fuck off.

Uncle was the one who killed his parents and sister. What do you think

All that melodrama started with the pointless plot device that made Corteo sperg out and shoot Nero.

Go away Barbero.

The Corteo waking to the train scene in 9 bothered me more, it felt like he was just gliding across the ground, almost completely straight legged.

It was a fucking sad episode.

This, he will manage to kill Nero and the Galassias will sweep through and take over the city thereafter.

>muh friendship

This is why interviews are 100% bullshit.

>show is shaping up to be AOTY
>it's going to be forgotten within a month because nobody looked past the QUALITY
Life is cruel isn't it?

>got people talking about what is good and bad in a mafia anime
>where most of the cast should be in jail

>Forcing your future right-hand man to kill his adoptive brother and childhood friend is not the best way to do it for the family.
Well, when you put it like that, it is pretty cold.

Good.

>the pointless plot device that made Corteo sperg out and shoot Nero.
?

>Forcing your future right-hand man to kill his adoptive brother and childhood friend is not the best way to do it for the family.
Isn't that pretty standard "prove your loyalty" stuff for the mafia?
Like their equivalent to shooting a puppy you raised

Considering in real life you got your best friend giving a smile to you and then proceeding to whack you. Pretty normal really for a mafia.

hi blondie

wtf i hate newfags now

>Kills Vanno.
>Kills Volpe.
> No one realises he's behind this and instantly believe his stories.

>MC and Nero are an enemy of 3 main families
>Goes to Fango, a man he tried to kill, with Nova, the man who hired him to kill Fango, and offers to make Fango the head of Orco.
>Goes to Orco boss and convinces him to come to a deserted area.
>Manages to trick Orco boss into believing he's going to betray Nova.
>Captures Orco boss.
>Somehow makes Fango head of Orco, even though there's a dozen people better qualified.

>Uses a note to convince Fio to kill her husband Ronald Galassia, even though she is pregnant with his child and they got married to prevent gang violence.

Seriously his plans should have failed and someone should have shot him by now.

nero did nothing wrong you can all fuck off hes the coolest and only protecting his family and corteo tried to kill them

Fuck off

Drink bleach.

>letting the state tell you what is right or wrong
>not believing in your own principles

>Comparing Chiaki waifubait to Corteo

kek

t. Barbero

Avilio has never done anything morally wrong, because he is getting revenge on the evil people who slaughtered his family. Besides pickpocketing of course.

MASTERPIECE! AOTS!

There was no credible motivation nor potential gain for Corteo to take the risk to kill Nero other than allowing the melodrama in this episode.

The user isn't wrong.

didnt know that 1920s midwest had internet, barbero.

>Kills Vanno.
>Kills Volpe.
> No one realises he's behind this and instantly believe his stories.
But they suspected him for killing Vanno and why would Frate think that Volpe tried to kill him on anything besides Nero's orders?
>Uses a note to convince Fio to kill her husband Ronald Galassia, even though she is pregnant with his child and they got married to prevent gang violence.
So you didn't notice that he took a fucking gun which confirmed Fio's suspicion of him wanting to murder her brother?

Yeah but it's not like Corteo was in bed with the enemy because he wanted to take the town like the uncle. He only wanted Nero dead so he could save Avilio from that world. A good don would acknowledge that as doing it for the family because you're putting your 'family''s interests above your own. But as it is Nero is only doing it to torment Avilio. Avilio already gave a lot of proofs of his loyalty before so there's no purpose other than punishing him with this which will obviously only bite Nero in the ass later. Nero is just being a little shit. His don title already got to his head, he's no different than his father now.

>sister
Stop

>morally

Well done, you can feel fine when in jail for your crimes. Got to love the law.

Are you fucking serious?

Barbero knows, also he got real butthurt at my boy Angelo now

we can expect him dropping dead soon enough

So who do you think wont die?

Moe

And the good book says an eye for an eye.
Or rather father for father, brother for brother and Friend for mother.

Cerotto. The guy that worked at a bar and was friends with Corteo.

My buddy Cerotto

He had the foresight to realize that Avilio is going to die if he continues fucking with the mafia, and wanted to help him get out. That's his potential gain, he only cares about his nigga.

We're talking about good and evil not legal and illegal. Obviously they all belong in jail they're fucking criminals.

Cerotto and Tigre.

> A good don would acknowledge that as doing it for the family because you're putting your 'family''s interests above your own.
No, they wouldn't. The dons only care about their families and the royalty of their members. Why should they give a shit if someone who betrayed them is royal to another family?

What Nero did was cruel but it's also a classic way to prove one's royalty to him. It's how mafia works. If anything it gives more reason to Angelo for revenge.

>Nero is just being a little shit. His don title already got to his head, he's no different than his father now.
I see him pretty stable with the title. He is handling things well so far. And anyways, from his point of view what he did was fair game. Angelo also killed people outside of his whole revenge plot(not that Nero knows but he will find out about it). Both are equally bad.

Saito Souma is on leave for a week due to health problems. It's sad that the event was cancelled but I hope they find another date to make it happen.

Then one can deal with it at the after life while paying for his crimes on earth.

Tell me, where is justice for Avilio family. Where is the police. Why didn't police arrest Nero and others for killing Avilio family. Avilio took justice into his hands because police is corrupted user

Avilio will become the cart driver.

Barbero did nothing wrong

Even though this episode made me feel bad for Angelo, he's not a good person

Fuck man, I actually teared up in the end a bit. I thought Corteo was going to fuck things up for Avilio at the end. In the end he gave his life so Avilio can complete his revenge since he has nothing to lose anymore. I guess Avilio has another brother to avenge now.

>Moral ambiguity is super common in crime fiction
More news at 11.

>>Kills Vanno.
All of Episode 3 + they were initially suspicious
>>Kills Volpe.
No one saw him with Volpe.

>MC and Nero are an enemy of 3 main families
>Goes to Fango, a man he tried to kill, with Nova, the man who hired him to kill Fango, and offers to make Fango the head of Orco.
Circumstances changed. Watch the beginning of Episode 5 again.

>Goes to Orco boss and convinces him to come to a deserted area.
Watch the dinner scene again.
>Manages to trick Orco boss into believing he's going to betray Nova.
I dunno about you, but watching a man shoot another man would've been pretty convincing to me.

>Somehow makes Fango head of Orco, even though there's a dozen people better qualified.
I'll give you that, even though it was kind of a "inmates running the asylum" deal and he at least looked like he cleaned up his act.

>91 Days will end on the 30th
>Lelouch sets off on the 28th
>head-start of 2 days to pick up Angelo
I want to believe. I can believe. I believe.

He didn't do anything right either.

Shuka will fix it for the BDs like always. Not that there's a good chance someone will go through the trouble of ripping and subbing them.

>letting the state tell you what is right or wrong

Because laws made by democracies don't reflect the opinions of the majority, am I right.

I'd buy them if I didn't live in a shithole that taxes the fuck out of imported BDs. I'd have to pay almost the triple.

>But they suspected him for killing Vanno

And do nothing about this.

>why would Frate think that Volpe tried to kill him on anything besides Nero's orders?

Then why wasn't Nero suspicious that Volpe did this? Also if Frate asked Nero about this during his meeting with Nero MC's plan would have instantly failed.

>So you didn't notice that he took a fucking gun which confirmed Fio's suspicion of him wanting to murder her brother?

Ronald explained it was insurance. Also everyone had guns because they were the Mafia; including Nero, Fio, and Frate.

Seriously Fio read a note and killed Ronald, even though the note could have been from anyone.

>letting the opinion of the majority decide what is right

>he believes democratic states represent their people

>the opinion of the majority = good
nope

>Then why wasn't Nero suspicious that Volpe did this?
The only thing Nero saw was Volpe hanged from the bridge by Frate.
To him it looked like Frate took him out.
>Ronald explained it was insurance.
Yes because Ronaldo is the most trustworthy person around.
>Also everyone had guns because they were the Mafia; including Nero, Fio, and Frate.
But not at a meeting like that.

>implying the majority is always right

Plenty of democratic societies in the world (even right here in the US) have stripped people of their rights simply because the majority agreed with it.

2 wolves and sheep voting on what's for dinner.

>All of Episode 3 + they were initially suspicious

And did nothing about him. They didn't even investigate who he was.

>No one saw him with Volpe.

No one was suspicious Volpe tried to kill Frate despite Nero not ordering this.

>Circumstances changed. Watch the beginning of Episode 5 again.

Fango and Orco's boss both say they have no reason to help Nero. Fango even says by killing Nero he can improve his own relations with Orco.

>Watch the dinner scene again.

Which was stupid as the entire plan hinged on Orco going with them, something he had no reason to do.

>I dunno about you, but watching a man shoot another man would've been pretty convincing to me.

The lack of blood behind Nova made this unconvincing. Orco should have noticed something was wrong.

Also if he brought more men the entire plan would have failed.

>I'll give you that, even though it was kind of a "inmates running the asylum" deal and he at least looked like he cleaned up his act.

This only happened because if it didn't magically happen the Orco family would have killed Nero and MC.

>His jealousy was entertaining
Agreed, though I felt really bad for him this episode.

Just because the majority has the upper hand in democracy, it doesn't mean it's better or more right or even justice works. Democracy's fault it's literally one of it's basis: the vote of majority. It doesn't usually reflect principals or good ideas. If some want to use it because it gives them the upper hand, they will do. So many can buy the majority and easily at that.

So you're saying democracy is wrong. What do you prefer, autocracy?

Well they were elected by the people to make laws.

>the opinion of the minority = good?

And the alternative is what exactly? A dictatorship?

kek

fucking airsoft
at least they used references

Not the minority per se, but good in an absolutist sense. Autocracy is definitely preferable to democracy, while a wise leader (Akhnaten, Asoka, Adolf Hitler to give some examples) is obviously preferable to a tyrant (Kim Jong-un).

So he already set it up that Grisasia will crush the Vanetti's right?

So who wants to bet they kill the sister?

Avilio better go full RIP AND TEAR from now on

Angelo will make Nero kill his sister.

>So you're saying democracy is wrong. What do you prefer, autocracy?
If you hadn't noticed most western countries don't operate on a pure democracy because that's a dictatorship of the majority.

Also trying to derive morals from majority decisions is the height of moral relativism.

>And the alternative is what exactly? A dictatorship?

Just pointing out that democracy can be a flawed system

>while a wise leader (Akhnaten, Asoka, Adolf Hitler to give some examples)
>wise leader
>Adolf Hitler

>Starts bloodiest war in human history by invading the non-threat that is Poland
>Declares Slavs and others as subhuman
>These same subhumans ream his shit in

Wise leader my ass. Fall of Berlin best day of my life.

>So who wants to bet they kill the sister?
Why would they?
There's absolutly nothing they'd gain from it

>wise leader
>Adolf Hitler
Stop sucking the GröFaZ's dick.
He was a fucking retard who was also a good orator

Vanetti's lied about who killed Ronaldo

if Angelo told them the truth and made a deal with them then the Vanetti's are all dead

One can grudgingly comply with the rule of democracy while still holding their own morality as an individual.

>So you're saying democracy is wrong. What do you prefer, autocracy?
I'd argue that democracy doesn't define the moral compass of the society.
The moral compass exists before and democracy gives shape to it in terms of laws

Autocracy relies on the faith that the leader and successors will continue to be benevolent. But even the most powerful people are still human.

>I hope they're just saving their budget for the final ep
I said the same for Wizard Barristers

Hitler was not a wise leader, what are you smoking?

He was a dude with the charisma of speech that talked bs and started ridiculous propaganda in order to fulfill his delusions of what humankind is. People allowed him to power because he talked about shit Germans wanted to hear and suck their pride after their fail in WW1.

Nero is just doing his job. Nero is best boy and best don. Angelo is the one killing people unrelated to his revenge, Angelo a shit.

wat

>Corteo, you've grown

>Wizard Barristers

What a let down that show was.

fuck nero, he grew on me but after this episode, fuck him

>No one was suspicious Volpe tried to kill Frate despite Nero not ordering this.

Frate expected Nero to have sent Volpe, Nero thought Frate killed Volpe to pissed off. Nero didn't know Volpe attacked Frate and they didn't really get to talk enough to notice the discrepancy, with them killing eachother and all.

>Manages to trick Orco boss into believing he's going to betray Nova

Not to forget the fact that Avilio also told him the real reason he's killing the Vanetti's, which wasn't even a lie.

Fuck, I'm sad.
Can someone post fanart of happy Angelo?

That kinda varies widely among the different types of autocracies.
>Monarchy
Divine right of Kings
>Warlord
Has force to beat down the people
etc.

I hope Avilio gets his revenge on that piece of shit. It's probably going to cost him his own life, but at this point he doesn't care anymore.

Fuck, that hit me harder than I thought it would. ;_;

Good movie.

The ED theme did change slightly, since last episode.

what movie is this?

Delete this

Like this?

Kill yourself fujoshit

No.

>And did nothing about him. They didn't even investigate who he was.
Did you mean "who had killed Vanno"? Because Avilio's cover story was also mentioned in that episode.

>No one was suspicious Volpe tried to kill Frate despite Nero not ordering this.
Don't remember Nero saying that + Frate wasn't the target.

>Fango even says by killing Nero he can improve his own relations with Orco.
And then they offered him something better.

Like becoming Don.

Which is exactly what ended up happening.

>Which was stupid as the entire plan hinged on Orco going with them, something he had no reason to do.
I don't think you rewatched it; they gave Orco plenty of reason to come with them.

>The lack of blood behind Nova made this unconvincing. Orco should have noticed something was wrong.
Also true, but I'll also have to rewatch that scene again.

>This only happened because if it didn't magically happen the Orco family would have killed Nero and MC.
Lasgana scene + they (Fango, Avilio, Nero, etc.) were still allies at the time.

Do us a favor and hang yourself

Not happy Angelo but Nero is comforting him.

Triggered?

>The only thing Nero saw was Volpe hanged from the bridge by Frate.
>To him it looked like Frate took him out.

And Nero didn't question why Volpe left, how he was killed, or ask Frate about this.

>Yes because Ronaldo is the most trustworthy person around.

He's as trustworthy as everyone else.

>But not at a meeting like that.

Nero brought a gun to this meeting. Fio and Frate also had guns.

Is this pairing popular in Nipland? I thought fujos didn't care.

wtf I hate nero now

I instantly recognized the Tokyo Marui design as well.

Dumb nips.

>Just because the majority has the upper hand in democracy, it doesn't mean it's better or more right or even justice works.

Name one system that's better, more right, or more just.

Why must he bully?

When will Nero go full 8man?

He's salty over Frate

There is not one that it is. Each has it's flaws and goods. We were talking about majority and it's right to make decisions simply because democracy allows it to have the upper hand. If you are in the majority, case is you will find right and good in what you voted for. It's always about how to make your life easier and what the majority considers right and normal. But it doesn't reflect that is right or good or just. It's what the majority considers them to be during that time frame and the social constractions.

>If you hadn't noticed most western countries don't operate on a pure democracy because that's a dictatorship of the majority.

So according to your logic a country with low levels of democracy is less of a dictatorship than a country with high levels of democracy. Can you not see the obvious error in your post.

>I'd argue that democracy doesn't define the moral compass of the society.

Even though the democracy is made up of people who were elected by society because society approves of their views.

Motherfucker.

>this fucking faggot Corteo fucked up everything like the dumb shit he is

you're an idiot

bullys dont give people free guns
nero is a nice guy

There is literally no reason why he should have believed what that guy said and then think him coming was not gonna make it worse. He just came to die

It isn't bullying, though. Corteo must die, better to have his best friend do it and have a nice last moment together than some stranger killing him in cold blood.

>Frate expected Nero to have sent Volpe, Nero thought Frate killed Volpe to pissed off. Nero didn't know Volpe attacked Frate and they didn't really get to talk enough to notice the discrepancy, with them killing eachother and all.

Which only happened because if they had discussed the thing that started this war Avilio's plan would have instantly failed.

>Not to forget the fact that Avilio also told him the real reason he's killing the Vanetti's, which wasn't even a lie.

Yet Orco still had no reason to believe or trust Avilio.

>Did you mean "who had killed Vanno"? Because Avilio's cover story was also mentioned in that episode.

And everyone believed him despite how little sense the story made.

>Don't remember Nero saying that + Frate wasn't the target.

The problem is that Nero didn't investigate why Volpe died.

>And then they offered him something better.

>Like becoming Don.

>Which is exactly what ended up happening.

Which was utterly retarded since they had no way of making the Orco family accept Fango as Don.

>I don't think you rewatched it; they gave Orco plenty of reason to come with them.

Orco could have accomplished all of these by sending someone trustworthy to this brewery.

>Lasgana scene + they (Fango, Avilio, Nero, etc.) were still allies at the time.

Which wouldn't prevent the Orco family killing Fango the second Avilio, Nero, etc left.

barbero was onto angelo sneaking corteo out

he sacrificed himself for angelo

One can only hope so

Fuck. Forgot the pic.

Please stop adding empty lines between sentences.

>We were talking about majority and it's right to make decisions simply because democracy allows it to have the upper hand.

And if there isn't a better system then this is the best way to do things.

>But it doesn't reflect that is right or good or just. It's what the majority considers them to be during that time frame and the social constractions.

Then what does determine what is right or good or just? Make sure that you don't make any references to anything dependent on a particular time frame or the social constructions as you said both aren't sources of morality.

Angelo looked like he was about to give a bullshit reason to explain that then the guy just busts right in the room.

Even then one witness wouldn't be enough to pin him down as a traitor.

Now they 100% know he's fishy and most likely going to want some form of revenge since he was made to kill the person he tried help escape.

I swear I saw the shape of Corteo change about 8 times. Many parts of the first half had very poor detail and it seemed to pause for a little too long to stretch out the animation.
Still wasn't bad, though.

>And Nero didn't question why Volpe left, how he was killed, or ask Frate about this.
Frate already tried to kill Nero at that point so killing Volpe for being Nero's henchman is the logical conclusion.
Same as for why Frate thought Volpe shooting at Ronaldo was Nero's order.
>He's as trustworthy as everyone else.
Fio isn't fucking blind.
She can see the state Frate was in
>Nero brought a gun to this meeting. Fio and Frate also had guns.
Wrong meeting

So why did Angelo collaborate with the 4th man who killed his family? Why didn't he take the chance to kill him the many times they were alone at his house? Is it autism?

It's on a shoestring budget m8te

I'm surprised and glad the fujoshits didn't pick on today's dating/waifu cooking/bedroom sharing episode.

he needs to get close to vincente, for that he needs the uncle he literally said that this episode

if he kills the uncle he basically won't get to kill nero/vincente

And the indirect kiss.

>dumbass Angelo really thought he wouldn't get duped by that fag

Too think i thought he was fairly sharp.

He's so gonna get killed by Nero

#SlayTheGay

>he needs to get close to vincente, for that he needs the uncle he literally said that this episode
He didn't really need the uncle though, he had Nero playing right into his hand before he fucked up with Corteo.

I'll bet Corteo's death just added a lot of people to the revenge list, Barbero included.
Angelo's gonna end up cleaning all the mafia from the city if this keeps going. The Gallassias must be having a field day with all this shit.

>So according to your logic a country with low levels of democracy is less of a dictatorship than a country with high levels of democracy. Can you not see the obvious error in your post.
I think you missunderstand what he's saying.
Most western countries have constitutions that are valued higher and significantly harder to change than regular laws and courts of law that can curb legislation that doesn't confirm to the constitution.
>Even though the democracy is made up of people who were elected by society because society approves of their views.
I'm not arguing against democracy. I'm arguing that an existing common ethic system is neccessary for democracy to exist in the first place.
And that morals are either justified via the divine as the final arbiter or fundamentally relativistic.

>I'll give you that, even though it was kind of a "inmates running the asylum" deal and he at least looked like he cleaned up his act
That was pretty much the point of the lasagne scene. "Fuck with me and you'll become the next ingredient". The last person to order Fango's assassination became lasagna, which of those wimps was going to man up and try to take the don title from him?

The sister will be the one to kill Avilio after he kills everyone else.

>And everyone believed him despite how little sense the story made.
How'd it not make sense? Sure, it's pretty sloppy of him, but that's usually how most people in these stories bite the dust. They act in character and eventually slip up.

>The problem is that Nero didn't investigate why Volpe died.
He didn't have to. They fired back, so it's assumed he died of blood loss and hit a tree.

>Which was utterly retarded since they had no way of making the Orco family accept Fango as Don.
>Orco could have accomplished all of these by sending someone trustworthy to this brewery.
I think we're just going to have to disagree with these points. For the former, because I'll admit that's a pretty sizable plothole and the latter because I'm seeing a by-the-books overconfident don and you're seeing bad writing.

1/2

Wow could you dangnaropa fags stay in your containment thread?

>Which wouldn't prevent the Orco family killing Fango the second Avilio, Nero, etc left.
Fango still told them to stand down. This is also kinda flimsy, but I'll just say the higher-ups didn't want to end up as lasagna.

2/2

Angelo fucked up too much this episode. I'm now a Neroboy.

Angelo better not die before killing Nero

*agree to disagree

No.

I'll come on any thread of a show i watch

Get fucked.

Well done. Nero is a manly man for manly anons, Angelo is the pretty fuccboi who pleased old men for money, the fujobait.

Whatever you say my man

The episode just aired and this isn't a popular show. Give it time.

Best I could do.

Okay Cred Forums, what's your favorite Prohibition flick?

It was cute, no homo. Switching beds so that they could both use the mattress in turns was a nice detail.

You're a bad person.

>drawfag in 91 days thread
>draws the complete opposite of the original request

It was a little homo.

Is he sitting with his legs crossed or did his legs disappear

The koreans are working hard for their $2 an hour. Please do not bully.

was once upon a time in america a prohibition era story? don't really remember

They're crossed.

>you will never light a cigarette for Avilio

He could have his legs crossed.

That boat

Well they got that right

Unfortunately there's a box under his bed for no apparent reason.

Honestly I loved the bromance between them, from the indirect kiss, to switching mattresses, them 2 visiting the zoo and the fact that angelo smiled at corteo, feelsbadman

Cried like a bitch.

To be fair, he lasted a lot longer than I expected.

Also whatever lingering sympathy Angelo might have had for Nero is gone now too.

All that remains is pineapples and vengeance.

>To be fair, he lasted a lot longer than I expected
I expected him to survive until the end as some sort of witness narrator.
Of course, that hope was gone when shit hit the fan and he tried to get Nero killed.

It's one of the crates supporting Avilio's improvised table. Corteo is sleeping on it.

I did. It was cruel. ;_; I think my favorite was Angelo making breakfast for him in the morning. It was really unexpected but very sweet.

They broke Angelo more than he already was, they are fucking dead. I CAN'T WAIT.

It just shows how Angelo could've been actually happy if he had given up on his revenge.

>Frate already tried to kill Nero at that point so killing Volpe for being Nero's henchman is the logical conclusion.

Which still doesn't explain why Nero didn't question how Frate was able to kill Volpe.

>Fio isn't fucking blind. She can see the state Frate was in

Which was caused by the stress the gang war was having; a gang war that was caused by Nero. Fio also didn't seem too upset after Nero killed Frate.

>Wrong meeting

No it was that meeting. They shot each other because they had guns.

I really can't wait till next episode.
Avilio is suicidal now he doesn't give a fuck if he dies.
When a man has nothing to lose he's most dangerous. Wew

>Most western countries have constitutions that are valued higher and significantly harder to change than regular laws and courts of law that can curb legislation that doesn't confirm to the constitution.

So what? These constitutions are made by the majority and reflect the views of the majority. They don't address the problems you mentioned regarding democracy.

>I'm not arguing against democracy. I'm arguing that an existing common ethic system is neccessary for democracy to exist in the first place.

Which is based on what the majority consider appropriate. For all your complaining about democracy you keep supporting a moral system that is based on what the majority approve of.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART

Agreed. He could have had a normal life with his bro, but that concept came too late to him.

I can tell that playhouse is going to be VERY climactic.

Corteo is to blame
Nero gives friendship a bad name

Time for feels.

At first I thought Avilio might spare Nero at the end, but I'm convinced he won't now, since he made him kill his best friend.

>That was pretty much the point of the lasagne scene. "Fuck with me and you'll become the next ingredient". The last person to order Fango's assassination became lasagna, which of those wimps was going to man up and try to take the don title from him?

Yes. You don't become Don by killing the previous Don. You become Don because you have the support of powerful people in the Mafia. Any of the people at the table could simply gather 10 people and kill Fango because he had almost no support.

>How'd it not make sense? Sure, it's pretty sloppy of him, but that's usually how most people in these stories bite the dust. They act in character and eventually slip up.

He claimed the two people shot each other and he just happened to witness it. And the story was so bad that everyone was suspicious of Avilio but did nothing to monitor him.

>He didn't have to. They fired back, so it's assumed he died of blood loss and hit a tree.

That's not what I mean. Nero didn't investigate what happened that lead to Volpe's death. Specifically why he left their hideout and attacked Frate.

>the latter because I'm seeing a by-the-books overconfident don and you're seeing bad writing.

Nothing in the anime established Orco as being overconfident and there was no read for him to go himself. So it's bad writing.

>Fango still told them to stand down. This is also kinda flimsy, but I'll just say the higher-ups didn't want to end up as lasagna.

It's another example of bad writing because they could easily have Fango assassinated, something the Mafia is known for.

I don't get it.

AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

That's the tragedy part of it. The one thing that gives life and purpose to Angelo will also end him, and everyone around him.

>final scene of next episode

Angelo's competence and autism combined with an unexpected knack for sweets now reminds me of Eruerufu.

>Zebra posting
Stop, please

I don't think I've seen pacing so perfect, writing so tight and directing so well done since Rakugo. If this show delivers it might even be AOTY contender.

Cause I feeeeel

Too bad the animation can't keep up with it.

I don't think I've seen animation so bad since quality code

If they had better animators this could have been incredible because everything else is in place. That soundtrack, man.

Was it really all hairgel?

The writing is good and the direction is adequate, overall a solid show imho.
Too bad about the animation, really takes away from the whole experience.

Brilliantine, I believe.

Yeah I know animation is shit but it doesn't bother me because I expected it.

pg.1 Corteo says that he's died. "Goodbye, Angelo."
pg.2 "Angelo..."
pg.3 "Angelo? I'm going before you."
pg.4 "I'll see you again. After all, we're brothers, right?"

The world is going to burn, and Avilio will laugh as the fire he started consumes him.

The question is how long he'll make Nero wait before actually killing him.

I remember when the first episode aired I commented on a few noticeable instances of QUALITY and anons gave me shit for it.
Well fuck you guys.

There wasn't nearly as much in the first episode, though, especially compared to recently. They called you out on being a whiny nitpicker making mountains out of molehills

Those weren't as bad as last week. There was a significant quality drop in both the animation and the threads so now there's a lot of echo of it for both reasons.

The off-hand way he stated his intentions makes me think he just wants to see everyone die and have the family disband. At the very least he's not actually interested in what he said he was.

Thank you user.

Angelo will live

In my heart. Forever.

;_;

Angelo will be with his family soon.

>These constitutions are made by the majority
Not true of the US Constitution, and I'm willing to wager, that's not true of most constitutions. They are made by a minority that claim to represent the common beliefs of the majority, not by the majority themselves.
>For all your complaining about democracy
I don't think he was complaining about democracy, I think he was complaining about the way you reach conclusions in regards to the ethical system within democracies. That user seems to be pointing out that ultimately, just because the majority agree upon something does not make it inherently "right," it is only right within the context of that society. Essentially, unless you invoke the "higher powers" argument, a society's morals/ethical systems are inherently relative.

To attempt to touch on what the earlier anons were >implying, they are saying that it is up to the individual to determine what is "right" for themselves, even if that is different than the majority's "right." Within a society, the majority's desire is no more inherently "right" than any individual's desire, it is only subjectively "right" because you exist within their society and risk bodily harm/lesser quality of life by acting on your own beliefs, as opposed to society's.

that's what I thought, but do Angelos go to heaven?

Most of the cast will meet up in hell, the only person in Heaven will be Angelos' little brother.

>they are saying that it is up to the individual to determine what is "right" for themselves,
No I was actually saying that a society can't decide on morals in a way any more valid than an individual because morals need the divine as highest authority.
And moral relativism sucks ass.

I'm sure Corteo will greet him in hell.

Great episode.
I wonder if I was right all along and show would've been much better without Fango.

Well fuck.

Yes. God has a soft spot for sinners.

Corteo snapping and killing Fango was a great scene though

Everyone dies, The anime
It hurts

Undoubtedly

If you liked Durarara or at least didn't mind its QUALITY, then this is pretty good.

Did you post before watching? Because I hope you did.

Eventually

Would you mind if series ended with Fio killing Angelo?

>killyourself.webm

only if she becomes don after

I can't see it ending any other way. She was put on a bus while completely pissed off and is regarded as harmless. She's coming back with a bite.

>9191
>Fio killing Angelo
Confirmed.

I'm so dead inside I don't think I will mind if Luce himself comes back from his grave to shoot Angelo.

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."

t Mark Twain

youtube.com/watch?v=fqYzKdJSKlk

How does a useless faggot like Barbero manage to be Nero's right hand man anyway?

>master plan is to keep throwing money at a random dock worker until he "remembers" he saw Corteo

Anyone can bribe some random schmuck. And he even gets butthurt at the slightest provocation, too. He's elite grunt tier at best.

What if Fango's fat BDSM lover kills Angelo?

He didn't care so much about whether or not it was true that Angelo was conspiring with Corteo more than his opportunity to keep him from threatening his position next to Nero.

With Vanno dead, Barbero's probably the guy Nero's known and worked with the longest outside of his blood relatives. Barbero was introduced as the guy who handled the financial and book-keeping part of the booze business, not the murdering and street brawling side of things.

I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW

I want to protect that smile.

That isn't a good smile, user.

>He claimed the two people shot each other and he just happened to witness it.
Who knew he was with Volpe?
>And the story was so bad that everyone was suspicious of Avilio but did nothing to monitor him.
Being Nero's right-hand man and saving his ass four (?) times would absolve him of suspicion.

>That's not what I mean. Nero didn't investigate what happened that lead to Volpe's death. Specifically why he left their hideout and attacked Frate.
No one knew besides Volpe and Avilio. And once again, how do you know Ronaldo wasn't the target?

>Nothing in the anime established Orco as being overconfident
The dude's either was an even more obnoxious Garfield or just got updates from his capos and underboss.

>It's another example of bad writing because they could easily have Fango assassinated, something the Mafia is known for.
Fuck it, I'll concede. The only reason we (or I'll) won't know for sure is because the writing didn't really flesh out the Orcos.

Every angelic smile is worth protecting.

Get a room.

>yfw Barbero is the only one left alive at the end of this

no u

>although the faggot who uploaded the OST fled before seeding so it's stuck at 83%

suffering.

worst show of the season you redditer need to fuck off with this trash

God dang it, why didn't he fucking go to college?

Just one?

You sound like my mother.

He is sitting Indian style, look at the bed folds

I just realize this but he didn't light up his cigar with Corteo's cigar but he did with Nero's.

>Angelo never actually pinkie-waved back at Corteo
>only said "we're brothers" after he was dead
this fucking stupid emo kid

Fio is the prettiest and the best girl!
Make Fio the don! Everybody wins!
Instead of kissing her hand every one of the upper ranks gets to take a sniff of her perfect hair

>this episode
youtube.com/watch?v=UhmBnaEcbfA

;_; I was waiting for him to but he never did.

>Corteo comes back knowing he's not going to leave alive
>Then this
10/10 episode

>QUALITY everywhere

I don't give a shit, this show is too good.

But that's wrong. The whole point of having htem go back to his old apartment was to show how aimless Angelo was until he got that letter. He even says so explicitly. Without that letter he'd still be wasting his days away pickpocketing.

Why didn't he shoot him in the head? Less suffering that way.

So Angelo cut some deal with the Gallasias which will lead to the tommy gun scene in the op, right?

yeah look at how much pain that heartless bastard Angelo clearly put Corteo through

Bruno-san just didnt want to mess up the kid's pretty face

He aimed for the head but he's a chronically bad shot

Did he have to kill Corteo? Why not just put him in a cellar

Why didn't he just cover Corteo in ketchup?

>kill brother
>turn back to pineapples for comfort

Realistically? Surely you mean like an old gangster film?

>implying he won't survive for more suffering

Does The Great Gatsby count?

>Even at gunpoint, Corteo trolled the fuck out of Barbero

I'm looking forward to Barbero's death at this point.

>called it
>knew it would happen
>and then it finally happened
>that wicked, broken smile at the end to herald the beginning of the end

Corteo is the most badass motherfucker in this show.

>We are family
>We are brothers

It fits.

The only thing that's going to help me sleep at night is knowing that this is ultimately Corteo's fault for going behind Angelo's back and trying to use Fango to kill Nero.

So Angelo called Strega, Galassia's underboss.
Prediction: Angelo told them Nero killed Ronaldo, promises them booze and the city in return for help wiping out Vanettis.

Fio becomes hostage/insurance. Angelo will leverage Fio's fate against Nero; only way she lives is if he and Vincent are dead. Then the truth dies with them.

Angelo was the one who involved him and refused to communicate more openly (like the autist he is) when he tried to get Corteo to turn his back on him and the Vanettis.

This fucking episode

*was

I fucking knew Avilio was going to kill Corteo to clear his name but you guys said otherwise. Knew this right after he killed Fango.

Is Corteo browner than the others because he's Sicilian or Sardinian?

He's an amerinigger

So what was in the bag that Ganzo tossed to Angelo? During the scene where he tells him that Vincent will leave the house the next day.

Also I found it a nice touch, previous episode before going to Ganzo Angelo stopped by Cerotto and seemingly gave him something. That was the letter that he mentions in the episode to Ganzo as a safety measure to not get himself killed and that Cerotto will expose Ganzo if Angelo dies.

Corteo is African American

t. triggered wop

It jingled a bit so I imagine it was bullets for the pistol. As for why he had ammunition in a paper bag, I couldn't tell you
That or it was cash

KILL

ANGELO

LAGUSA

RIP Corteo, a real human bean, too god for this world.

Rest in peace Corteo.

I honestly expected him to try to kill nero and his 2 lackeys when this happened. I didn't think he would actually kill the only family he has left just for some petty revenge

Angelo would have been outgunned the second he aimed his pistol at Nero.

Corteo and Angelo both came to a silent agreement realizing they were both fucked if Corteo didn't die. They both knew that it was either Corteo dying, or both of them dying.

I thought Nero was going to let Corteo go when he uncocked the gun and have it to Avilio. Maybe say, "don't let me see his face ever again."

But then the exact opposite happened.

The first part of the episode was gay as fuck, glad the nigger died

STANDING.

angelo drinking coffee was primo quality

>"But if this hatefulness were to fade away, I'd lose my chance to kill you..."
>if Angelo gave up on revenge, he wouldn't have to kill Corteo
yfw the OP lyrics are about Angelo and Corteo, not Angelo and Nero the rest of the lyrics don't really fit but i can still believe

>spend entire story making Nero sympathetic
>use Corteo to drive home the fact that he was the mafias all along
Pleasantly surprised.

How much vagina and booze can one man need to kill his family?

Was hoping he had a better reason beyond wanting to take over the family.

What Nero has been through this entire show has almost turned him into what Angelo became. Nero has been a lot more cruel and serious since Frate died.

Angelo not only killed Vanno, but he also indirectly killed several other people in the process. And that led to killing his last and only friend.

>That kimochi when he doesn't know that Angelo knows about him being the 4th accomplice during his parents murder

He's going to die so good.

So good.

Wait, how come he doesn't know that Angelo knows there were 4 people? I mean, if he wrote the letter, clearly it's suspicious for him to know about what happened. And he clearly it's his father's friend, like he claimed in the letter.

Angelo having to kill Corteo was basically karma for him getting Nero to kill Frate. Hell, Nero was so smug about it I wouldn't be surprised if he already knows who Angelo is.

>clearly it's suspicious for him to know about what happened.

Not really. You can not be on the mission but know what happened afterwards just by asking how it went.

His story is that he was the one tasked with tracking Angelo down. Theoretically he could have learned about it even years later even if he had not been present on the scene.

For that matter, we don't know for a fact that he was the fourth man. It's just very likely.

I was starting to warm up to the possibility that Nero might survive. I was starting ot think it would be fine if Angelo decides to spare him for whatever reason.

No fucking way now. Now that Corteo had to die, Angelo is gonna burn the entire town down.
And I'm gonna enjoy every second of it.

I feel like he had such a smug face because he's supremely confident in Angelo's loyalty to him

Maybe you're just getting old.

The main promo image spoils everything.

Both are going to die at the same time.

>all those anons who thought Corteo would be the mastermind

Original shows are so good.

Episode 4 feels so distant now, in more ways than one.

It's going to be this and you'll hear a single gunshot as it fades to black.

BRAVO SHUKA

Did they fug?

He's going full FRANK next week.

This show is so good I don't even care about the QUALITY

He was wasting away because he was alone and without any human connection. Notice how uncharacteristically happy he seems this episode, away from Lawless and the mafia and doing mundane things. I believe that if he had allowed a friend like Corteo to stay with him all along he wouldn't have turned out this way.

Is he going to be super badarse boss fight?

As far as I'm concerned the Angelo/Nero ship has officially sunk.

Angelo will fuck up at the last second and Nero will survive, but he will have failed to protect the family, lost everyone he ever cared about, and been forced to kill his kyoudai after being betrayed.

The moral of the story is hesitating to murder children will come back to bite you in the ass.

Fuck, this episode was brutal for my heart. He will fuck Nero up before he kill him and then kill himself at the end.

Literally Boardwalk Empire Season 5: The Anime

I mean, Corteo did kill Fango, which helped their family a lot. Isn't that enough to at least just kick him out of the gang instead of killing him?

>3 months
>30 days month
>30 x 3 = 90
>tomorrow opera bloodbath = 1
> 90+1 = 91
a little tooo quick for an 8 years revenge

Far too deep for me.

What does this face convey?

now he not only is gonna kill nero and Vincent. but old guy too cause he fucking made Corteo back.

SAME DIRECTOR

91days.family/world/
Ver.10 when?

At least Corteo won the angelobowl before he died.

This episode is some code geass shit

I want to protect this smile.

I want to bully him.

Imagine when he's going to kill Nero.
>shoot hands
>this is for my parents
>shoot legs
>this is for my brother
>this is for Corteo
>shoot his head

webm where bruno kills brown guy where?

Absolute madman

Am I the only one who didn't go as emotional over Nero telling him to kill Corteo? Sure it was cruel, but Avilio has done his fair shit of killing and been involved with his family without Nero knowing about it. I had a feeling it would come to this after what happened with Frate. Kinda like karma.

Not to mention the fact that Nero didn't kill anyone from his famiky. Of course this doesn't excuse his involvement during that night but if Avilio wanted revenge from someone, he should only need to kill Vanno and Vincent.

Angelo got played like a damn fiddle.

You thought Corteo was safe all the way pass Chicago, nope. You kill him.

Episode 7
Angelo:Shoot Nero or die.
Flatte:(゚д゚)

Episode 10
Nero:Shoot Corteo or die.
Angelo:(゚д゚)

I say he collaborated with Strega to wipe out both Vanettis and Don Galassia.

fucking fantastic

piece of shit

Not really, since he did still try to kill Nero.

You can't take a shot at the ((now)) Don and expect to just walk away without explaining anything.

There's not enough lewds of Angelo around. Drawfags, do something.

First time crying since Sakamoto's ending.
Which hasn't been that long ago really.

Avilio made a deal with the Galassia to kill all Vaneti so they can control lawless too

>You can't take a shot at the ((now)) Don and expect to just walk away without explaining anything
But he did explain everything.

THE LOOKED SO HAPPY!

fuck this gay earth!