fanfics (I SAID POST MORE)

pastebin.com/0Am77fuz
pastebin.com/vsUamfPm

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0Am77fuz
pastebin.com/vsUamfPm
dandwiki.com/wiki/Guardian_(3.5e_Class)
dandwiki.com/wiki/3.5e_Blackguard_Spells
dandwiki.com/wiki/MSRD:Holy/Unholy_Knight_(Class)
dandwiki.com/wiki/Shield_Master_(3.5e_Prestige_Class)
seiga.nicovideo.jp/user/illust/1783641
youtube.com/watch?v=eUCkUbxnTS4
youtube.com/watch?v=XYvLMjftrVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8i4ZuAOMfsU
youtube.com/watch?v=tlikhwlXN8Q
streamable.com/oidj
alcyius.com/dndtools/classes/slaad-brooder/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Latest threads

>(Cross-thread)
>(Dead)
>(Cross-thread)
>(Cross-thread)
>(Dead)

>fanfics (I SAID POST MORE)

>pastebin.com/0Am77fuz
>pastebin.com/vsUamfPm
What pleasure could you possibly derive from this?

would you

>MFW he saved my Clemfanfic

>supporting fanfiction and 'editions' in the OP
>supporting 'general' in the OP
>supporting 'latest threads' when even fucking /vg/ only has the last one
Kill yourself.

I'd consider that but September

>mfw shitty OP

Then how about you learn to sage newfag and don't insist on back-to-back cancer OP threads?

But what if thread dieded of no bump?

I'm here for that. XD

Disregard what I said earlier.
Please nuke it with fire.

If you're not careful the thread will die of getting 404'd.

>sage
wat

You best be baiting

Cool, now the thread can be True Death'd in peace.

Wait never mind, you're not even a new IP, you were baiting after all.

Here ya go user.
Thank god I never posted my autist fanfic.

Tehe xP

See this type of faggot won't go away even if you report him because he's dedicated.

>See this type of faggot won't go away even if you report him because he's dedicated.
Who are you talking about? There are so many faggots in those Overlord generals that it's hard to tell.

There are six people in this thread unless someone is samefagging. One of them came after him. Great use of sage though (not) - you're probably him.

Its just all the powerlevel faggotry that drove me off. coming back I see it hasnt gone any better. cya october fags.

It's not even right now look at the fucking OP.

Who's hyped to see heteromorphic Renner vs Blue Rose?

>that level of cancer
Holy shit, that's already Jojo levels.

I would rather have Alberto vs Blue Rose so they can learn Sorcerer King is not the only one with power.

What kind of magic does Albedo know? She's a warrior type yet she has 35 MP and 45 Mag Atk. And unlike Cocytus, she's not associated with any particular element.

She has skills like Walls of Jericho and Aegis.

>What kind of magic does Albedo know?
Perfectly feminine body
Abs stronger than steel

Right, those are skills though. What kind of magic would a warrior like her know?

Self-Healing spells? Damage bubbles? Status transfer skills? She's a tank I dunno.

Her magic may not come from job class but from her demonic race classes.

I don't think they should have alot of spells, spells are for mages.

dandwiki.com/wiki/Guardian_(3.5e_Class)

dandwiki.com/wiki/3.5e_Blackguard_Spells

dandwiki.com/wiki/MSRD:Holy/Unholy_Knight_(Class)

dandwiki.com/wiki/Shield_Master_(3.5e_Prestige_Class)

She's also a demon though.

I like how warrior types like Albedo and Cocytus are better magic casters than most New Worlders.

Rubedo when REEEEEE

Of course, I don't expect Albedo to have as many spells as Mare or Ainz, but she wasn't designed with 35 MP and 45 Mag Atk for no reason.

>general
>image.jpg
>edition
>links to the last few threads
>actual shit fanfics
Is this supposed to be a parody?

Yes, he's a shitposter.

>has 45 Mag. Atk
>only has support spells

Try again.

She's a demon. For all we know being a level 30 demon automatically gives you some level of magic attacks like Demiurge's Hellfire Wall and Dimension Lock.

Does Albedo love any subject with name "Momonga"?

Ainz changed his name and she still loves him, so no it's not just anyone with the name Momonga.

But her attitude became kind of cold after rename part. It is not 100% of time, but once or twice there was this feel.

Mag. Def probably means general resistance to magical attacks, while Mag. Att probably means general strength of any magical output, including defensive/support spells.

Source: your ass

She's unhappy with his decision to change his name to Ainz, but she still loves him.

She clearly overattached to this name, not "unhappy".
Remember part with Momonga flag and how she trampled AOG flag recently.

That overreaction of hers has more to do with her hatred of the other SBs than it does with her fixation on the name "Momonga".

How long till Ainz gets the memo and realizes the name is important to her?
Ainz: so what will you name our child?
Albedo: Momonga.
Ainz: I-is that so?

>implying Ainz would have a child with his niece

Support and Divine spells.
35 MP isn't much, ainz with 100+ MP ran out after buffing himself and a using a dozen or so spells on shalltear.

But there is no other guardians think about the same besides of her. What else so special in Albedo excluding little addition in her settings?

He would and you know it.

Ainz used way more than a dozen spells, almost all of which were 10th tier. And he never really ran out of MP completely, he still had enough to cast Perfect Warrior at the end. I'd say 35 MP is enough to put Albedo above 95% of NW magic casters.

>tfw you probably won't see Demi antics in the Empire, in Vol 11

You guys need to all sit down and take it easy.

13 days left.

>Demi's antics in the empire

user, Demi's not even operating in the empire. Demi is working on a project in the Holy Kingdom.

When did he get moved from being watchdog in the Empire?

When will Demi get together with that Valkyrie Knight? Demiurge x Valkyrie Knight is my OTP

>LN Japanese beta
>sees the NPCs as his friend's children and already daughter-zoned all the females
>has no dick or sexual appetite
Ainz will be pure forever unless best girl Bukubukuchagama appears from nowhere and pic related happens.

Volume 10; Demi says he needs a doppelganger to initiate 9/11 in the Holy Kingdom. The Empire has already agreed to vassalization; they're old news.

>has no dick or sexual appetite
Ainz explicitly says the only reason he hasn't fug'd Albedo is because he has no penis and emotion control.

He would probably corrupt her, break her, and make her brandish her sword against humanity, and it would still be a thousand times better than Climb and Renners "love story".

Yes, but that he said that very early on. Now that they've developed a father-daughter relationship (in Ainz's mind), there's no way he could ever fug Albedo.

Only thing stopping Ainz from fucking all his friends "daughters" is a working functional dick, if not half of Nazarick would be preggers and the succession would be a mess.

Does he not say that while hugging Aura in volume 8 (?)

demi is best son. fucking lost my shit when he returned to nazarik ready to enact his ultimate month long keikaku to take control of the empire, only to be told ainz already got the deed from JUST and he did it in only [3 days]

The events of Volume 8 apparently took place before Volume 5. A lot of time has passed since then.

Volume 8 is one of the early volumes in the time line, happening after volume 4 but before volume 5. On later volumes Ainz has already become everyone father to Alfredo's despair.

That doesn't make any sense. He was fixated on the daughter shit early on.

>succession wars in the depths of Nazarick

>Ainz uses Gavelkind succession to be fair to his kids
>the succeeding era in history is commonly called among other names the Great Turmoil,the Time of Troubles, and the End of Days.

More like Albedo would order the killing of all the infant boys, like Herod in Bethlehem, suddenly the ninth floor is put under martial law and all the regular maids are stripped of their babies, the following days would be a fight between the three Great Factions, the Demon Faction (Albedo), the Vampire Faction (Shalltear), and the Non Alligned (Aura, Lastborn, Pestonya).
It ends with Ainz resurrecting all the NPCs and throwing his dick away.

>More like Albedo would order the killing of all the infant boys
>a fanatical zealot killing direct descendants of God
Are you fucking high right now

Didnt Hera did that to Zeus children all the time?

Albedo is not Hera. Hera hates Zeus. Albedo loves Ainz. See the difference?

Hera is a deity herself and she's the goddess of marriage. That's right, not the goddess of brides or wives or mothers. MARRIAGE. Like, the CEREMONY and all the bullshit that comes with it like crones screaming at you for coming home too late when you were actually just out drinking with your schoolfriends.
Isis, the actual goddess of motherhood and wifehood across the med, was actually a good girl.

Will Albedo have her first time riding Ainz while Shalltear acts as their love chair?

What exactly would Albedo be riding?

Ainz' bones.

His big red pulsating crotch located body part.

Her imagination

Her pussy would get torn up if she rode Ainz's sharp, pointy bones.

She can't fit that giant orb inside of her.

She already is.

>Her pussy would get torn up if she rode Ainz's sharp, pointy bones.
Level 100 warrior physical defense >> Level 100 mage physical attack.

>She can't fit that giant orb inside of her.
It is a succubus, she could fit you inside her if you thought it was hot.

Meanwhile the true son is completely shunned, being PA is suffering.

so even cocytus wants ainz to get started with the babymaking. ainz cant use the "they are my friends children" excuse forever. hes only human in that immortal skeleton body after all. while the NPCs were created with no free will in the matter of serving the SBs. given that they are all immortal as well, its only logical that momonga will give in eventually.

hes already started to slowly show more affection to albedo. the way he was so worried about her first trip outside alone to the kingdom and sperging about defensive strats. then he even gives into albedo and gives her a kiss. a kiss on the cheek, but still its a start.

FLESH FROM BONE!

Yup, Ainz is too much of a softy. Albedo will push him towards developing a relationship, need not be sexual. It's only a matter of time.

>calling it a general
>linking to previous threads
>posting fanfics
kill yourself retard

i bet you wont fight him.

Is there a clearer version of OP's pic?

Pls, write fanfic, which describes Fluder encounters cancer and cries.

nvm, found it.

Look! Hyper-ESL man from a week ago returneth!

The fuck is wrong with you people today?

explain

Is it worth it to add Pestonya with her WN levels.

I was here the whole time.

>>She can't fit that giant orb inside of her.
>Albedo
>Succubus
>Can't fit something up her vagina
You high bro?

Literally the only thing Albedo needs to do is to normally date him/court him, and boom, they're a couple.
But since that option is way too fucking normal Albedo is never going to think about it unless she bumps into Enri and she tells her that.

How do you date/court your uncle/adoptive father?

If Shalltear started courting Ainz in a normal way, shed at least get back from that journey with the petanko version of a breast grope.

There's something off about this map that is bothering me but I can't point what.

Any help? Does anybody else feels like this?

Middle east? Discussed many times.

The Empire doesn't have anything denoting it's vassalage/tributary status to Nazarik?

No, it looks...

small? Like, really really small. Maybe?

Idk, drinking and eating is out the window so only thing that comes up my mind is either go sight seeing in NW or round up a bunch of wildlife and go ham on them with Tier1 spells/abilites.

for whomever was looking for the evileye "lemon tea" fanart in the last thread:

seiga.nicovideo.jp/user/illust/1783641

it doesn't have the centipede penis one, and i don't speak moon but through google it sounds like he lost his pixiv account or forgot his password or something?

> small
Don't you think this is a whole world, do you?

I mean the countries. They look small.

The story takes place in a continent.

They actually address this in the latter volumes by mentioning the map goes way further

The rest of the continent hasn't accepted how massive the power of Nazarick really is yet.

As to the Baharuth "empire", it really doesn't fit any actual definition of an "empire": that is, it doesn't reign suzerain over multiple regions that were themselves once kingdoms, nor does it seem to control multiple different and disparate nations of people within it's borders. A lot of fantasy "empires" are really just militaristic kingdoms with grand designs... like Prussia was IRL.

keep in mind this is a map of human countries. humans own the minority of the continent, and beast nations are the majority landholders and probably have all of the biggest countries.

also the landmass in the map is around the size of europe, probably

>edition
Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUCkUbxnTS4

Get hype

Wtf is that? Official dub?

Yes.

What is this from? The art style looks familiar

It looks like Vinland Saga.

I sasugasmed all over my keyboard from hearing Ainz's VA.

>Not available in my country
Well this deserves ...

Hmm, Ainz' VA is okay. Not feeling Albedos' though.

At the bottom of the page, you can change your country.

So freaking cool Ainz-sama

Early vol 11 leaks when?

We didn't even get decent spoilers for v10 until after street date and even those were scant as fuck.

Slav too?
I had to VPN to one of the VM at work as easiest solution to watch this.
Was disappointed..

I just realized who Ainz sounds like. Whovere did Dr. Gero for TFS.

dwarf sex

Isn't it basically something hairy squirming around while grunting?

>my face after reading Volume 9 Chapter 3

Jesus Christ Enri what the fuck did you blow on that horn

It's like human sex but they sing while doing it

Her frustration over not being able to tap this virgin.
Though I think she's the thick one in their relationship.

Already seen the subs version, but can anyone point me to the dubbed version? I like the voice of Ainz in this, I didnt see it up on Nyaa or bakabt.

It is, actually! Chris Guerrero, AKA General-Ivan, who also voiced Ichiya/Nichiya in Fairy Tail, also voiced Dr Gero in Dragon Ball Z Abridged.

>Ainz
>dubbed voice
>not glorious original seiu

He's a good VA. Like his voice.

The dvds won't be out until November. Funimation probably won't put the dub up on Hulu or their site before then.

Thats only for language/local content, need a VPN to deal with the block like

or, if you want to watch it bad enough, you can just DL the video from one of the many youtube to mp4 sites or whatever. At least that worked for me.

Could a Pleiades defeat a gundam?

depends. We really haven't seen how the basic stats work in NW. Like we don't know how much a person with 50 in P.Atack can lift and so on.

Why not just teleport inside and kill the pilot? I want to see what would happen if Ainz TGOALIDs it.

You need to have seen your destination before to teleport there.

Fuck off nigger!

So if Ainz uses that organ thing he used in vol.4 he could possibly teleport explosive summons into the cockpits of a Gundam or spaceship army?

No matter how many times I read, I cannot picture how the Dark Youngs look like

there's literally a picture of them

But that's no fun

Fuck you! Look at it!

I guess I wasn't so far as I thought

You can hardly tell the difference

>Godzilla theme plays.
Hory shit

we mlp now?

If he could get it into the cockpit, yes.

Would Gazef win against Ainz if he had no time stop magic?

>General Ivan
...The guy who used to voiceover meme comics on youtube?

yes, he would resist all the spells and then one shot Ainz

He was already at Ainz's face when he stopped time. Gazef is what, equivalent of a lv80 with his full gear?

yeah Gazef is the strongest

Nah, he would bounce off a [Stoneskin].

Nice thread op, let me contribute.

youtube.com/watch?v=XYvLMjftrVY

youtube.com/watch?v=8i4ZuAOMfsU

youtube.com/watch?v=tlikhwlXN8Q

You do know Ainz can teleport, right? It doesn't matter how close Gazef or any warrior gets to him.

>the landmass in the map is around the size of europe
Dude, have you never looked at a map of the world? That is fucking LITERALLY a map of the Middle East. The big-ass body of water on the left is clearly the Mediterranean.

But thankfully this new world doesn't have Africa at all! The world ends at Sinai.

Well, it's her 'proper' voice. She's normally far more expressive.

If Perfect Warrior exists, does that mean Perfect Mage also exists?

no

Yes it does ;)

What part of Shalltears body will Ainz punish next volume?

He won't have to punish her.
She will stab herself with a stake because all dorf females have big boobs. Then she will realize she's just punctured her pad.

You're part of the problem.

i mean i know that, but the new world is like 3 or more times larger than the real world, isn't it? for example, the lizardman lake's average radius is around 20km, and it takes albedo's caravan 7 days to reach the capital from e-rantel even though it doesn't need rest. that'd be closer in scale to europe, and the greater beastmen segment of the continent would probably be closer in scale to asia.

I understand that Shalltear gave Brain a real scare, but she never did show anything to him aside from unbelievable speed (to him) and blocking his attacks with a fingernail. Yet when Sebas and Ainz do considerably more in front of him he says that they're near Shalltear's tier. Sometimes the characters are more aware of power levels than they should.

i mean the mapped area is like 3+ times larger in scale, by the way, not the world itself

You're just too retarded. Even for those threads.
Why would a mage need a spell that gives him the stats of a mage and an ability to use mage's gear?

Hahahaha. You fucking retard. Obviously a warrior would use such a spell to transform into a mage. Yes, warriors can use spells too. You couldn't even understand something that simple and you call me retarded? Just kill yourself.

you're right, but similarly to perfect warrior, perfect mage drops health and regeneration to 0, so it's not the most popular spell.

fug the bug

Brain is supposed to be very strong by New World standards; one of humanity's strongest warriors. For him to be completely helpless in battle shows that his opponent is a being that far surpasses humanity. Honestly, Sebas didn't show Brain any feats more spectacular than what he witnessed during his encounter with Shalltear. Brain is just broadly categorizing Ainz, Sebas, and Shalltear as monsters that possess incredible power.

7days. Lets say the carvan moves at 60km/h, non-stop. 24x60x7 = 10,080km that is some distance.

Makes no sense. Even if the speed is at 1/2, it us still 5040 km. Just how huge NW is?

How did Sebas do considerably more in front of Brain than Shalltear did? I'd say their feats are about even.

>Shalltear showed incredible speed, deflected his sword with her fingernail, and killed fodder
>Sebas showed incredible speed, killing intent, and one-shotted some fodder

Sebas can solo all the dragon lords

Can't wait for him or Demi to actually unleash their alternate forms, if not for anything else but non-human factor.

Get hyped for the most manliest form.

>general
>pastebins

Holy fuck OP, what are you doing.

>reading about not Ainz
might as well just skip it

>might as well just skip it
>Cred Forums will answer all of my stupid questions

I can't wait for Volume 11 to be released only for mod the fag to nuke every overlord thread and start the whole "light novels belong on /jp/" bullshit again.

They really don't even have the excuse with Overlord anymore: all you have to say is "it has an anime and a manga, it's on-topic". Of course, the mods can be as shitty as the devs of Yggdrassil, so whatevs.

Random thought: the captcha makes you confirm you aren't a robot: how can anyone post on /r9k/ anymore?

It is obvious. Captcha doesn't work.

What was in the box Albedo gave Renner?

A dick, of course.

It's not confirmed but most likely theory is that it's a race change item (For Vampire, Succubus or Fallen Angel), similar to The Book of the Dead.

LNs can be discussed too unlike what newfag mods think.
Also fuck it why don't they nuke us NOW while we're actually cancer?

Cause the mods themselves are the ones starting the cancer.

Look at OP-post. They do every few days.

>look at OP post
Which isn't 404'd proving my point. The dead threads? Yeah they should've been nuked in minutes.

Will mega folder be updated regularly when fanfic start to come out in pieces?
I may not be able to use Cred Forums or pastebin at the time.

It may or may not be but it should be updated after he's done which'll take a month at most after he starts translating based off volume 10.

>What’s this? Did I make her feel uncomfortable? Several bad memories ran through his mind
What kind of memories were these?
He's supposed to be a virgin without any experience with women.

Well for example
>girl seems to be interested in you
>you sperg the fuck out and she just is kind of "u-um okay...I have a task due tomorrow so I'll call you when I'm not busy..."

Liars! Ainz-sama has conquered as many women as there are stars in the sky!

>Example
>girl seems to be interested in you
That is beyond my comprehension.
That's probably it

Ainz - yes.
Suzuki was virgin wageslave mmo-addict though.
For all I know he probably still is.

Why are you lying, user-kun? Do you not trust in your death overlord?

Bathing episode but with Sebas when?

He don't even trust himself most of the time.

Can someone remind me whose sister Akemi was?

>general
>edition
>cross linking
>pastebin
>fanfics
>mods still haven't deleted it after 12 hours
What has happened? What went wrong?

Mod gave up.

Yamaiko?

See >inb4 that CD is Akemi's rape child headcannon.

Cancer grew too large over the last 6 months.

What is coming for Overlord? A second season? A new volume?

>what went wrong
Well you see it started when that ESL from last summer started acting self-assured...

Cant wait for stunties

>>>/warhammer/

Cant wait for NW dwerfs
Better?

desu I'm kind of disappointed that PA didn't go there since he has levels in Artisan and Lord of the Castle which are both things you'd expect dorfs to love.

PPP OVA

PA is busy playing pretend in SK

Nice, thanks for the answer.

Pls, dont remind me of that meme. I still regret starting it. Same for the dogs in goblin slayer threads.

Demiurge would make the best dwarf

And volume 11.

Do we actually know what the Throne of Kings does?
I have a theory that its power is responsible for the slow transformation of Ainz into the supreme ruler that everyone thinks he is.
Even if was only for fluff in Yggdrasil, in NW where things are more realistic, it could actually be turning him into a king.

I hate you OP

Hey that's pretty cute, what's the pixiv artist?

Who let reddit out of his cage?

The Re-Estize Kingdom is in the most favourable position with their biggest defense gap inland to be covered by a fortress city.

Why did those idiots go out and try to attack the empire in the open if they could just use E-Rantel and the surroundings as a wall? To the south are demi-humans and the mountains to the north are the frost dragons and mountains as well as the great forest and in the middle of all this a fortress with capacity for 100k+ soldiers on top of the citizens + food. That country deserves to be turned into a happy farm.

Literally only pic.

>The king of "trapped in a game" anime is coming to home video!

A trailer for eu fags? Tried proxy but it cant load it at all, too slow.

I'm here comrade.
What did I miss?

Is that his orb?
I thought all it does is orbing.

You missed vol 11 fanfics.
Maybe. Or maybe his overlord lore.

>this entire post

Why has angry mod left it up?

You will still need a shitload of soldiers for that wall.
Factions won't provide this number in fear of losing their positions.
Plucking hole this big with levies would have same consequences for the harvests.

Do not lie to me cunning western pig.
Me are excellent in distinguishing lies since it's election time here too.

It is properly explained. It is to avoid new undead spots. That is why they go near the undead plains.

To make pseudo-elitist suffer?

>Me are excellent in distinguishing lies since it's election time here too.>>
Do not turn it into Cred Forums , fucking narbetard.

Does it really still matter at this point?

Yes, it does. Let's try to reduce the cancer.

Okay, hava a Yuri tatas then.
It never fails.

Are you trying to summon Shalltear with those undead tits?

Why would you think that?

I always thought this is the next one.
When a guy from the previous pic found pads and was not delicate enough about it.

I want HQ scan of pic related, does anyone have it?

Why the pupils and the canine though?
I thought she's a dog, not a cat.

Well the guild management system (The panels) still work at the throne so either the throne takes over the position as the heart of a guild base and adds various bonuses guild wide or some dev added flavour text to it stating it has a quantum computer inside of it and is linked to the management system. Either way we still don't know its effects.

To show her mischevious personality.
>captcha
>miso sauce = tea

Where's the next page?

Anyone have that pic where Ainz pats Demi by mistake then Demi rushes for Cocytus to let the steam out?
Does it exist though?
I tell you it's for keeping former Nazarick mob bosses on the 8th floor to surprise-rape the invaders.
The only other NPC's there are Victim (who's supposed to die), Rubedo (who has neutral AI and will not aggro mobs) and Lastborn (who is telespammer and can GTFO at any moment).
Source - my ass.

streamable.com/oidj mirror

She is a wolf, user.

I dont think there is a next.

Does Papa Bones feel like being fisted when someone put a hand under his ribs or inside his pelvis?

Wasnt it said that quite a few of Demiurge's subordinates are there to check if Rubedo properly works?

This is horrible.
Especially Albedo voice: generic sample female.

The only one who will ever know is his slime waifu.

We know from the slime bath scene that it feels good.

Ainz´s voice might turn out fine.

Albedo seems to have the "sterotype women in charge" Too light for me

Im sad they didnt include Chair´s voice nor cocytus.

Fking dropped.
Ty for link.

Ainz talks about "activation", Nigredo considers her a menace since she wasn't created like other NPCs.
It's logical to assume that she's a combat golem or similarly "artificial" entity with neutral AI which will indiscriminately attack everyone around her.
Her use is probably send her in with Victim, Victim dies, everyone glued with debuff in place, Rubedo rampages and Nazarick bosses are also let out of their cages on the 8th floor.
"Thise guys" who Ainz talks about are either missing Demi arch demons or Nazarick bosses AOG get to keep.

He should let Albedo rub his bones before she snaps again.
Her stress relieved, feels good for papa bones.
Bonus points for letting Chair lick his pelvis all over with that tongue of hers.

Why is Overlord so re-readable?
Partially because last time I read it it had "not enough swag" and "sick details" in vol1.

fuck is this garbage

Because Maruyama the best.
And So-bin is my waifu.

Truth was spoken here

So Bin is not your waifu, he is 's waifu.

>A whip coiled across his waist and right shoulder, and there was a longbow on his back.
So Aura does have a bow in LN.
She was disputed to be among Nazarick rangers in one of the few past threads.

Then I shall be So-bin's second husband.

Question for D&D Anons.

What are the ways to calulate the dmg output of Yuri's head if she choose to throw it.

Blu bug.

That's a headbutt.
What's her sheet saying?
Any monk classes?
It's just an attack then.
I'm oblivious to DnD

Found the Ainz-sama in vol1v6cha2part1
He's not Ainz-sama yet.

>According to Yggdrasil’s rules, death would cost a character five levels and force him to drop one of his equipped items.
>be lvl30
>die
>lose 5 levels = 3500xp
>eh
>be lvl 100
>die
>lose 5 levels = 350000000000000xp
>TFW

Shhh, Entoma is sleeping

and adorable

Alright, for once ill bite you entomafag. I´m going in for the petting of her ears. What happnes now?

>Doing my part for the glory of Nazarick
>Was just bumping thread
>Since GMT +4 slav
>Branded as a bugfug
Why has God forsaken me?

Also she does not seem to have ears.
Her hair bugs will bite your fingers off most likely.

Not sure which class allows headtoss.

>GMT +4 slav
Hello komrad.

If the guardians never had their flavour text inserted/written, what would they default too?

>inb4 shalltear doesnt change.

Monk should allow it. Unarmed strikes are explicitly permitted with any part of the body. (including breasts and penises)

They default to their creator's personality mixed into racial levels and possibly class levels (certain classes like Berserker or Martyr most likely affect your psychology) for the holes that the flavor doesn't cover.

Is it possible to make an "one dick man" dragonoid monk where you go around impregnating stuff?

Impregnating no, but I actually did make a build for a monk who basically jumped head first at an enemy and made everything within 20 feet of him explode.

>Impregnating no
>>>

The Slaad can do that, their Implant ability takes effect on a hit from their claws. They can also impregnate anything regardless of type.

See this class for an example.

alcyius.com/dndtools/classes/slaad-brooder/index.html

>claws
>not dick
Dropped.

>did not read the part which said "all natural attacks"

Did not read the link, only comment.
>make Slaad ranger
>have him shoot semen pellets
>go berserk everywhere

Is there any site where the LN was updated after they annoucned the official translation?
The one where I used to read it stopped updating once that happened with the explanation that there'll be an official translation soon and tehy don't wanna get copyrighted by lawyers

Hi Mossad-kun . Sorry, no translation, only fanfics.

>Hi Mossad-kun
No idea who that is ._.

>Sorry, no translation, only fanfics.
Y?
Surely SOMEBODY must have picked it up

No, there is noone unterested in copyright violation.

are we operating under several layers of irony here?

user go google and search for the latest OL vol. We can't link anything.

Yes, we are being careful because any links = thread deletion.

And FBI-kun and his friends will find out.

Remember. There are only fanfics.

Operation YenJews.

We're operating under the layer of 'if you lurked for one thread you'd probably find out'.

cool guys

blatant homosexual

Kill yourselves generalcancer.

>blatant homosexual
>dude spoonfeed me because I refuse to lurk or fucking use Google-Daisensei
>>>/facebook/

>bottom befuddled buttbumper

t. OP

okay I chuckled

>linking previous generals
>fanfics
>2 pastebins
>general in the title
>dumb mobileposter
>XD
lurk for 2 years before posting

See I usually shit on people like you but
Based user telling cancer how it is

oh, thanks

>She was disputed to be among Nazarick rangers
Maybe those people should go listen to the Evil Tree Drama she uses her b

*her bow there. Why the fuck did that post?

Luckily for Ainz he has an auto res ring that negates the xp cost. The ring has 5 charges.

same here i dont like how she sounds