JoJo

Anyone else found it 'too easy' how they found Kira that quick? I expected a big investigation from Jotaro, but instead he magically bumped into the store that Kira goes and somehow Kira was there and they fought. Was Araki lazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1nCBtl_OJA
mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/42746
youtube.com/watch?v=dlW3-mBq6e8
youtube.com/watch?v=6NnCmsLeDTM
youtube.com/watch?v=0I_OEDuUKYI
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb-Fi8GI6PE
youtube.com/watch?v=7H3JuQUQTLQ
bato.to/reader#d13212655880710e
youtu.be/N9EMKyhLFoA?t=342
youtube.com/watch?v=e3Tpubt-Yb0
youtube.com/watch?v=27-TM3q5-Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=JK7DA0FliIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

think it was matter of him wanting to introduce a serial killer character and wanting to go right into writing about his new life than seriously than play something like death note. hence why he did incredibly stupid shit that led to the situation when he's supposed to be smart and elusive

>He did something stupid on purpose!

the guy who makes the comic, yes.

Gappy makes me happy

stand users atract each other n shiet

>stand users naturally attract each other
This has been stated since the begining user
Araki wasn't lazy

Humans are born to live; from the moment you are thrown into the universe, you breathe, eat, drink, procreate. It is what we do as living organisms. But why would one procreate, let alone find a reason to stay alive, without something to stay alive for.

Humans don't stay alive for the sake of survival, but rather for the sake of things that bring purpose: religion, art, music, love. In an endless oblivion of darkness and space, humans are the only species primitive enough to care. You must do what you love.

The best things in life will always end in conflict. That is why humans are primitive.

Just finished part 7.

I don't know. Gyro's death just didn't hit me hard cuz I knew he'd die from the minute his name was revealed. I knew Valentine was lying through his teeth about bringing back another Gyro, too. The whole of D4C dragged on for much longer than I should have liked, Hot Pants died so unmemorably for how much I liked her and Diego should have just survived and been the Diego in High Voltage, instead of fanservice.

Also, how can anybody on this board say GER was bad when Tusk Act 4 was much worse? It's bad enough that Ball Jobber - I mean Breaker showed up for no real reason and then Tusk Act 4 comes along and insta wins, only there's no real buildup or sense of mystique to it like the arrow, it just so happens some random jockey kid masters the art of infinite destruction faster than a guy who's spent decades practicing the art. That honestly pissed me right the fuck off and left a sour taste in my mouth, especially considering how bittersweet and actually sad the part 6 ending was.

The way their final confrontation with Kira plays out is a bigger asspull.

>being this autistic

To be fair, the only reason L didn't catch Light in the first few episodes was because he didn't know about the Death Note or how it worked. Here the heroes actually knew more about the stands than the villain.

>how dare you not like m-muh best part
>A-AUTISM

"This data is fortune telling. Jewish merchants observe the movements of sunspots to determine how well their businesses would do. It appears Yoshikage Kira used the length of his nails to determine the condition he was in..." - Jotaro Kujo

OKAY WHICH ONE OF YOU SLIPPED THIS IN THE SUBS

Joshuu makes me HORNY

What? It's close to the original text. Araki is just autistic.

So am I the only one who noticed the new sound effects in this episode were literally just some guy blowing air through his lips?

No.

Is Kosaku Kira voiced by regular Kira? We're not getting Koyama?

Give up your delusion already

>We're not getting Koyama?

This was an unrealistic expectation in the first place, just like having Killer Queen as an ED.

Joshuu makes ME happy

>Animeonly
Kill yourself

Was there really that low of a chance? Is Koyama a bigshot? Genuinely curiou, I thought they'd at least switch his voice.

Why would Kira suddenly change voices in the first place if he's still the same person?

>Was there really that low of a chance?
Yes.

Keep in mind they kept Goku's female voice actor even for his adult form. I doubt they'd go through the trouble of finding two voice actors for what is generally the same character.

Pretty sure Cinderella only changes his outward appearance, so naturally his voice would stay the same.

Was this a 6 chapter episode?
because it was all of AHF (5) and Kira's new life (1)
If it is I gotta say it was pretty well done and handle for a 6 chapter ep

Kosaku family didn't notice he sounds completely different?

Sure the wife was blinded by how sexy her new husband is, but what about his coworkers?

It's made clear from the outset that Kosaku is a door mat, I doubt any of his coworkers give enough of a shit about him to memorize his voice.

>switched his face and fingerprints
Looking back on it all, I've misinterpreted. So Kosaku is currently Kira's Body + Kawajiri's Face and Fingertips. I figured he'd jack Kosaku's entire body but Cinderella doesn't do that. Shame, Koyama was an amazing Kosaku. Also. Couldn't have Kira's body still be easily tracked based on medical records?

Tracked how? Jotaro said theres no major markings or medical records that could be used to track him down, he's never had any surgeries, probably never had any dental work done, the guy is so average he barely has any paper trail.

Kosaku and Kira probably sound the same since it looks like they kinda are the same type of person

>since it looks like they kinda are the same type of person

One is a blonde David Bowie clone.

The other looks like an actual Japanese person who uses too much gel.

I don't see how they look like they are the same type of person.

Damn, I forget that Kira is an autist.

>Too much gel
And dye. Seriously how the fuck did he style his hair like this in a night. Looks like he has tendrils coming out his skull. I'd love to see someone completely replicate it.

By same type of person I mean that they are both boring office workers, that don't do a whole lot outside of working of being in their house minding their own business, and have very monotone and uninterested voices and personality

>Seriously how the fuck did he style his hair like this

I'd say this applies to a lot of Jojo characters in general.

>They look like boring office workers.

I'd lose my shit if one of my coworkers looked like Ziggy Stardust without makeup.

Since anime Kosaku Kira has a white suit instead of a pink one does than mean that the High version will have grey and black hair rather than being a watermelon?

Possibly.

Or David just mixes and matches both.

David does what David wants

I don't like gay priest

>Red head Shinobu

Are David subtly changing the faces to reflect the art style transformation is it just artist inconsistency?

A lot of the hairstyles in this series go over my head.

Is it wromg that I want a entire season of SoL with Kira and his new waifu?

More consistent than Araki.

>Wired Beck's hair is just a yellow rug he has draped over his spikes.

so glad the koichi show is over

>David starts making short OVAs after part 6 ends
>Jojo's Bizarre Carnival Phantasm
>Spinoffs/Sidestories of SoL shit
>Every episode begins with Pucci rebooting the universe

>Diavolo is a gag character where his whole propose if to show up and die in a comic way

>David starts making short OVAs after part 6 ends
I basically want them to do this and just leave Part 7 to a film trilogy. Fuck adapting that SoL shitshow.

Two thirds of Part 7 are useless and I'd rather they just moved on to properly adapting all of Part 8. It worked for Initial D.

Is Araki underrated when it comes to drawing girls?

Most people feel Kubo, Murata, Mashima are great when it comes to drawing females..

Parts 7 and 8 should never become animated.

I want a safe haven from animeonlys.

Men who have affairs often start acting very different around their wives, being more outgoing and confident, and doing romantic things like bringing their wife flowers or whatever to help assuage their own guilt as well as to try and keep their wife happy.

When Kira disappeared, Shinobu probably came to the conclusion that he'd found another woman who'd made him happy, and that's why he'd been treating her so differently.

Araki was rough with his girls, but he does some cute designs, you just have to look through his very aesthetic style to see that.

Lucy Steel in particular was a super cutie.

Wat
Only two characters with complex hairstyles are the paper stand guy and Giorno. Abdul's things are interesting, but I don't think it's hair. Other than that nothing is too unique.

Delete this post

The anime shortened it by moving Yukako Wants to be like Cinderella down a slot.

>erase Hayato
>act like he went missing
Why didn't Kira do this before Hayato became a problem again?

Because Morioh is so small that disappearance of a kid would instantly raise suspicion

>Red hair
Disappointing but she still looks like best girl.

>2 more weeks until I Am An Alien AND OP3
Two most agonizing weeks of my life

At least we'll get some DBZ rock paper scissors in the meantime

Jolyne (there's an entire tutorial for this)
Zucchero's xenomorph hair.
Thunder McQueen.
Sports Max.
Ciocolata.
Pucci's Eyebrows.
Spin User beards.
Tattoo You's users.
Norisuke's bubble hair.
Weather Report's "hat".
Shigechi's nubs.
Jotaro's hat hair.
Kawajiri's melon hair.

I could go on...

>New wife suspicious
>Close relatives and friends suspicious
>Neighbors suspicious
>School suspicious
>Police suspicious
It would aim far too many eyes in his direction, even if none of them suspected him of killing Hayato, having too much attention would stress Kira out, and having a miserable, sobbing wife at home would ruin his peace.

Before BtD, because he knew Jotaro and co. were coming over next day to ask questions. If they found out Hayato suddenly went missing that night, they'd just go after him and slay him, no questions asked.

After BtD, because he needed him at least until they were all dead. Plus, BtD made him overconfident and cocky.

All of that could have been solved if Kira left a little brother/sister as a gift for Hayato, to lively up the household a bit.

>Wired Beck
>Jotaro's hat hair
>Avdol
>Josuke Outdated and shitty as all fuck
>Shigechi's skin hair
>Kosaku Kira
>Giorno
>Abbachio
>Diavolo
>A whole fuck ton of other Part 5's
>Weather Report's advanced Hat Hair
>FF
>Pucci and his transforming hairline
>Steven Steel completing the set with FF and Abbachio
>Valentine
>Wekapipo's Crop lines
>Joshuu
>Jobin
>Damo's Playdoh Crazy Cut

She's a cute. Kira should have stopped his murder boner and lived happily ever after.

Nah the whole escape is more lazy/too easy to be honest.

I could do like 90% of these if I wasn't bold

>spoiler

delet

don't feel so well

checked

IT WILL BE A SEVEN AND I'LL NEVER GET TO HEAVEN IF I FILLED MY HEAD WITH GLUE

I'm hopeful that when SO anime drops they remove those weird shoulder lines, they don't look good

Josuke could literally just used Crazy Diamond's ability back there in the coat button scene and Just end it all

Why he didn't?

Because people would start noticing, it'd be in a newspaper somewhere, and the Jotaro Stand Mystery Gang would decide to investigate, and they'd probably find out pretty quickly.

Jotaro and Josuke could use their stands to beat up everyone in the house and make it as if it never happened, If Kira instinctively tries to defend himself, he'll out himself

why did kira run away from the gang again?its not like they could prove anything
>A GHOST TOLD US THAT HE IS A SERIAL KILLER

because Kira is an autist who would literally stay awake at night because some delinquents and a zoophile know his name.

This is what bothered me.
>Kira leaves one button behind from his suit
>they find Centipede Shoes immediately
>Kosaku's body still has a good number of clothes on it
>lol we can't figure out who it is

They could also easily get DNA samples from Kosaku's body. Just cause his face and fingerprints were gone doesn't mean his identity is erased.

I don't know if it was changed in the anime, but if I remember right, Kosaku's body explodes along with Aya

Fucking speedreading retards.
>implying Kira isn't autistic enough to know this shit

You're retarded. It's like you forget nearly every non main character from 5-6.

Killer Queen: At last! Real-Actual-SEX-with a woman.

It's cool that his control over NKC is getting so precise.

If only he wasn't such a clueless spaz, he'd be unstoppable.

I didn't think they could pull of a 6 chapter episode this well but they did. Gives me faith for the third cour which is going to be like 50% 6 chapter episodes.

Hey, that's MY post!

What's your favorite recolor?
I'm partial to Insane Ruby myself

Hes a teenage boy living in Japan in a Pretty good looking house, with shitty but managable hair, give him a break.

If he got rid of Hayato, maybe he might have stuck with Shinobu. Probably wouldn't try to have kids.

The guy loves routines so he'd probably settle into the married life pretty well since he killed the only person that could change his appearance. Failing that, if Shinobu got too troublesome, he could always eliminate her vis-a-vis "accident" and live the rest of his life as a widower that no one bothers out of respect.

Delete that.............Shit.
>BADUM TUSS

>DNA samples
>1999

I know it doesn't really count, but I really love how Star Platinum looks in DiU. Boy looks good when he's got some blue mixed in with his purple

I never understood why they think he disappeared. Sure he was yelling about being Kira, but he wasn't completely squished by the ambulance, couldn't the kid just been like, yeah thats my dad under there. It should have been easy to identify the body.

Daily reminder that Kaato is hot af.

I feel like Kira and Hayato could eventually come to a tense as fuck compromise to tolerate and trust each other. He may have killed and impersonated his dad, and is a sociopathic serial murderer fetishist by nature but he fixed that family. Let him have his hands. At least mom is happy.

when will Araki do more actual nudity in JJL, there were so many gratuitous tit shots of that random woman Sasame kidnapped early on

Man, JoJolion's got a lot of cleavage compared to the other parts.

And I'm not upset in the slightest

DNA testing was first tried out in the 1980's, user. By 1999, quite a few people had been released from prison thanks to new DNA evidence.

I didn't think I'd actually learn something on Cred Forums, let alone on Cred Forums.

Thanks for that, user!

I just noticed Araki draws noses way too close to the lip here. Gyro's nose is practically touching his upper lip.

This is a great panel though.

I think it only works well for slow arcs like this one.

Is it just Gyro that suffers from this, or do other characters have this same issue?

Wouldn't Buccellati's hair have to be much more complex than it looks at first?

He's got a neat bowl-cut, but the braid down the middle means that he'd have to have a layer of much-longer hair that he braids and then pins in front so the end of it looks like his fringe. Must look really weird when he undoes the braid.

Why wouldn't you try to hide when you find out a group of heterosexual assholes with superpowers are hunting you?

They would need something to compare the DNA sample to, and if they don't know who the body belongs to and the guy isn't in the system, then they're not going to get a match.

He just doesn't undo the braid.

jojolion straight up has tits in the first arc

And a naked dude

Plus for both

Isn't it just the angle? Gyro started out with his head bowed to the ground and slowly raised it, and you can see from his hat-brim that he's looking up at the camera rather than looking at it straight.

Wait, why did the wife think it was romantic for him to steal money from the landlord? This is kinda unrealistic

Well I mean, he's looking straight at us, so yeah, he's got a long ass nose

Does anyone have the screencap of that thread where people come up with ideas for a Kawajiri SoL anime?

Inchallah he will be the seiyuu for Diavolo

>Woman liking rebels is unrealistic

There are bitches so crazy there is a literal serial killer fandom user, I bet if Kira was real there would be girls lining up to ride his dick

Shinobu's still got the mindset of a teenage girl. He just did something exciting for the first time ever, hes a bad boy now

Confidence, cunning and danger are sexy. She saw him effortlessly swindle a rude man who thought he was in a position over them, I'd be impressed too.

It's explained better in the manga but after however many years of a loveless marriage it wasn't the act of stealing it that got her rocks off, it was how brazen he was and the fact that he'd finally done something out there for the first time in their marriage.

From the previous thread

Because Kosaku was an incredibly boring, passionless man.

>This is kinda unrealistic
>Women being turned on by men doing daring, dangerous activity is unrealistic

Don't worry other user, I'm sure girls will like you for being a "nice guy"

#freejahar

>Janken Boy is coming
Fucking weeb translators

>guy steals a massive wad of cash off the guy he's talking to face to face without the other guy noticing
>not sexy as fuck
What are you, gay?

Maybe he's straight or something, he must have come here by accident

Do you have what it takes to be her Dio?

Thanks user

>Listens to what you say
>Made you an amazing dinner
>Sexy face/body
>Did something risky in a calm cool demeanor to pay off huge loans

You are gay if this face doesn't make you go "Doki doki"

I bet this is DIO himself catfishing for easy meals

>Maybe he's straight or something
Maybe we ought to have this little bitch learn his place then.

A lot of people don't bring this up, but I really like Lucy and Stephen's respective backstories and their relationship. It's surprisingly heartwarming and nice that their relationship isn't a romantic one, but it's not one of just friends either, and that Lucy helped to pull Steel out of his rut. In the end they're both very good people and I like that Steel saved Johnny at the end (and that neither of them died).

>Shoko-tan's secret double life

That face made me go "ara" when I ate his scallion eggs.

post your favorite part 4 arc

youtube.com/watch?v=n1nCBtl_OJA

I was surprised how much of a great guy Steel was, I expected the back story with him saying that Lucy should be his wife, but really their relationship is more like two very close family members who love and care about each other.

Underrated "couple"

mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/42746

>Those scenes where he starts caring about her and doesn't know what the fuck is going on because it's the first time he's fallen in love.

God damn after that I genuinely wanted thing to work out somehow for Kira. I love Jojo villains getting their skulls crushed but fuck.

God damn I can't wait for Highway Star
They better not fuck it up with gooks

It's more like a father/daughter relationship than anything else.

I sort of hope that Lucy found a side-bitch when she got older, Stephen had given his permission afterall. Maybe he could get a side-bitch of his own and they could bond over candidly talking about their affairs with each other.

I really hope this plays during HWS

youtube.com/watch?v=dlW3-mBq6e8

post yfw cgi motorcycle/hws

That's precisely what that user is saying though.

OH SHIT

He never said he was a fucking cuck, he implied you were
>daring, dangerous activities
>being necessarily mean/bad
I think you have the problem here. I'd be worried if women weren't attracted to bold, passionate men.

post jojo cringe.

What was up with the sound effect that was just someone making a growling sound with their mouth?

>Kaato murdered a child
jesus

Taking into account the number of people who do much worse acts and kill way more people, on a statistical scale Kira is basically Jesus Christ.

I mean, government officials are responsible for thousands and thousands of deaths, if we can casually let them keep going about their business we should be sucking guys like Kiras dicks on an hourly basis. Statistically speaking.

>Jobin just wanted pancakes with his mom

>Shuu: Hey, hey, heeeey! You've got some pretty big tits, don't yaaaaaa?!
>Kaato: AAAH!
>Shuuu: Are you really our Mom?! Why don't you let me suckle a bit?! It's not too late, c'mon!

>implying all government officials order deaths
Yeah I'm sure that people who work at the Department of Education are cold-blooded killers

Its so dumb I love it

>Kaato killed a child
THE PLOT THICKENS

Kaato: And you're Joushuu... That's a weird hair style.
Kaato laying down the bantz.

>implying they aren't.

OH SHIT SHE SACRIFICED A CHILD FOR HER SON

>implying they don't murder thousands of innocents in their off days

>Josuke is gonna somehow get 120000 yen a day to pay for Holly's medical expenses
>Kaato killed a kid
>Joshu is a madman
>Norisuke knows Jobin is up to no good
Hype chapter.

So is Kira's dad trapped in the photo, or does he just choose to stay in it to have a physical form?

If he is trapped, I have a thousand questions about how his power works

This is going to be a month well spent

~Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks~

>I didn't do anything wrong
>I swear on the souls of my ancestors I did the right thing
>The world is full of liars after all.
I wanna know why she killed a kid.

I want to marry the Boss!

youtube.com/watch?v=6NnCmsLeDTM

For some reason the Nutshack became a meme on Youtube. JJBA isn't safe from it.

There need to be more little girl Stand users.

He's not trapped since he can reach out of it but he stays inside it most of the time since he can't be hurt because no one else can enter it. He can't go too far from it though since he's a bound spirit like Reimi, who can't leave the ghost alley without passing on to the afterlife.

/ss/ bdsm session that went too far.

Tsurugi

IT WAS A WEREWOLF

>it was Kira's older brother Jotaro Kira who was Jobin's age

>wanting JoJo to become generic moeshit

Who's that in the left?

alessi in an alternate costume

Alessi

Part 5 style Alessi.

Don't remember him looking like that in the manga, he's so different here...
Thats what i thought.

Alessi finally wearing clothes that match his hair, even if both are even more ridiculous-looking now..

I wanna torture the boss!

KA KA KA KA

KABUTOMUSHI

I didn't say that. I just said I'd like to see more little girls with Stands. I think it would provide a nice contrast, a little girl with a super-imposing punch ghost behind her.

>says he wants a quiet life
>doesn't stop murdering people in order to settle down and have a quiet life

Kids have kid stands, though, a little girl would be no exception unless it was a freak case like Death 13.

Tsurugi's stand will probably take on a bigger and more intimidating form if he grows up.

Stand users are drawn to each other and the main characters in part 3 figured out where DIO was from a fly in a dark photo. This is nothing new.

oku is adorable

So pure

>2 weeks until the best arc

That one doujin where Tonio spikes Okuyasu's food with aphrodisiac certainly comes to mind.

You mean Highway Star? Because that's 3 weeks most likely.

What's the biggest asspull in Jojo ?

What was even Silver Chariot's ability? As far as I can think, it's pretty much the one and only pure punchghost (and it still gets outclassed by Star Platinum, the Worrdl, Crazy Diamond and probably others)

I simply can't see the armor drop or sword launching as being its abilities, did Silver Chariot simply get shafted hard because it was created very early in Araki's run with Stands?

Stand users are drawn to other stand users. It was destiny.

If done right, it's funny. This was meh at most.

There's one where every time he says Nutshack someone reads the entire Bee Movie script. It's 46 hours long.

The entirety of Jotaro was pulled out of a very c o o l ass.

How the fuck did he turn the kid's fingers into rock by writing on the baby? Did the baby move RPS Kid's hand?

The biggest asspull in my opinion will always be Jotaro suddenly learning to timestop in his fight with Dio with absolutely no foreshadowing beforehand outside of "DID YOU SEE ME JOTARO" but it was all within the same fight so

Post cute shinobus from the episode

>my punch ghost could stop time all along
or
>lol, my smart-assery distracted you long enough for my severed arm to fly up and grab your throat so you'll be trapped against this piece of volcanic rock that somehow has enough force behind it to exit the atmosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=0I_OEDuUKYI

>How the fuck did he turn the kid's fingers into rock by writing on the baby? Did the baby move RPS Kid's hand?

You are so fucking stupid it defies belief.

I only have smug.

Silver Chariot was faster and more agile than Star Platinum, having a longer range and being able to move so fast it made solid afterimages. But most of its abilities (armor-shedding, sword-harpoon) were barely used at all, similar to Star Finger.

In spite of that it's still a very powerful stand in Polnareff's hands, he won every fight he participated in except for the one with Enya, and he spent that whole time trying to run away instead of strike back because he didn't want to beat up an old lady.

It just has a sword. I guess Polnareff is really one of the bravest Brojos, since all these other guys have crazy powers and all he has is a Stand that can stab really fast.
And then Chariot Requiem has crazy soul powers.

?
it was a legitimate question

I can't fucking wait for the C-Moon fight to be animated. Probably the best fight in the series.

Has the smug wall been updated yet?

Shinobu's such a bitch. I love her

Cute, smug, what's the difference?

>tfw I don't get it either

Someone needs to have a cum edit, because that face screams:

>"Ara ara~ you could have given me a warning honey~"

I wonder what would be a better approach. have everything look normal but shit is falling sideways, or go full madman and animate the whole trip runed 90 degrees.

They're gonna have to skip, or edit it. Mobius strips are impossible to make in animation

The baby's power is making thing invisible, here you can see RPS kid close his hand.

Page 36:
Shuu: Hey, hey, heeeey! You've got some pretty big tits, don't yaaaaaa?!
Kaato: AAAH!
Shuuu: Are you really our Mom?! Why don't you let me suckle a bit?! It's not too late, c'mon!
Kaato: AAAH
SFX: BARA BAARA BARA
SFX: BARA BARA
Kaato: My precious cards...
I can't lose them!
SFX: BARA

Jesus fucking christ

Truly a bizarre adventure.

I made this.

That would explain why it's so awful.

B E S T G I R L

Aw fuck, now I can't stop thinking about it.

What was with the sound effects when Josuke was punching the invisible wall when they were trapped? It sounded like they got some guy to make explosion sounds into a mic with his mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb-Fi8GI6PE

>you now realized one of Diavolo's death loops is him killing Giorno but getting run over by a ambulance afterwards

Then his hand shouldn't have forced itself into a "rock" gesture, the two fingers for scissors just should have vanished. This has nothing to do with Shizuka's invisibility, the kid's hand flat-out changed its gesture.

KC is the goofiest stand ever and these edits only make it moreso, well done user

Ranking time bitches

7>8 (with how it's shaping up to be)>2=4>5>6>1>3

Feel bad for ranking part 6 that low. I plan to read it again soon I feel as if I missed something since so many anons and a close friend of mine says it's his favorite after 7.

>one of his death loops is he kills Giorno but Giorno's corpse explodes into slimy chunks of flesh which grow faces and begin cackling at him as they form their gore-cocks and gore-balls and gang rape him until he shits his intestines out

>Plus, BtD made him overconfident and cocky.
With good reason. Kira could have won in the end so easily if he didn't pussy out to Stray Cat.

>Kira manipulated some dude into eating his fingers
>his mom becomes so sick she eats her own fingers
There's some sad karma here.

Someone has the .webm where Rohan shaves Josuke?

They probably could if they had his name and original address, and cross referencing when and where people disappeared.

Besides that, they could use their mind ghosts to kill him.

I didn't like 6 that much the first time but it's absolutely god tier on rereads. a lot of people here from what I've seen feel the same way. It'll no doubt move up your rankings a bit at least if you do. I like it more and more every time I read it.

Oh fuck I hear it

BOHKOFK

Thats exactly what I said but yeah.

>Joshuu gets all his "pissed off, autism pow-wowing" from his mother

I want to see a chapter with Caato and Joshuu helping out with grocery/shopping just to see them bicker and hate on one another but with grudging love as opposed to actual hate.

We'll see where hacki decides to take this.

Anime Shinobu is cute.

Eh, I can't see it happening.
Kira's problem is that he's set in his ways, and he can't be without his fetish, and that involves the murdering part.

I'm sure at least one of the women he's killed would have been a boring woman that wouldn't fuck up his routine of being average and unnoticeable, but Kira can't have that. He HAS to kill.

>Diavolo's died the death of each and every Jojo character at least once, no matter how minor
>Some examples include, but are not limited to:
>Bled out on a sinking ship
>Launched into space
>Punched in the shin so hard he exploded
>Touched a doorknob and blew up
>Vaporised by Cream
>Headshotted by Emperor
>Beheaded by Yoshihiro
>Punctured and exsanguinated by Harvest
>Donutified by either The World or Killer Queen

He's seen it all.

I love how White Snake uses handguns several times throughout 6

>GER's death loop sends you to alternate dimensions
>Diavolo has been hit by the super spin, met another version of himself, or got eaten by dinosaurs

>non-stand users only see a gun floating in the air
>now guns really do kill people

Diavolo probably died of vore at least once

So Kaato killed Jotaro Kira, Yoshikage Kira's older brother correct?

>Youtube videos of poltergeists are actually just stand-users moving things around

I'm more willing to buy Kars's defeat as a a lucky set of concidences and even as the conclusion to the idea that the Red Stone of Asa is needed to defeat the Pillar Men.

Jotaro gaining time stop just at that moment is another. But honestly....I can't think of any legitimate way of beating someone with the ability to stop time without a similar ability.

Josuke is Jotaro you retard.

Kinda a lewd pose then Whitesnake

>That one guy who claims his house is haunted by a poltergeist is actually just using his stand to wreck his own house.

That's dedication right there.

>Cut in half by a train
>Got his body stolen by a vampire
>Melted by Yellow Temperance
>Raped by an orangutan
>Wiped out of existence by MiH
>Poisoned to death by a rain of poisonous frogs
>Killed by his favorite cartoon character
>Had to drive for Dio
>Died of a cold

When does Alessi use his handgun in the manga?

6>4>8>2>3>7>1>5

What did he mean by this?

It's the Gay Priest's stand, it fits him just fine.

I wonder if there are ever any universes where he lasts a little longer? Like he might live for days or even more before something inevitably kills him.

That could make a cool game actually, where you play as a weaponless Diavolo trying to survive as long as possible. Any time you die, you get transported to a new level with new threats, all you can do is stay alive as long as you can.

It has no ending.

What was it?

So what's the next
>They are saving the budget for this particular scene I swear
?

You realise that the similarities between characters don't actually hold any meaning correct? There could be a little girl called Jotaro in the next chapter even.

My favourite part about Pucci is that he doesn't try to do some wonky shit with his Stand to harm people in indirect way, he just says "this is the part where I fucking kill you".

Please help

>Died of a cold

this is still one of the funniest jokes araki ever made and I'm still not sure if it's intentional. Like, I literally can't tell if he's the Tommy Wiseau of Japan or if it's all according to keikaku

Ghost blowjobs.

Who would win in a gambling match between the D'arby brothers, RPS Kid, and Mirashon?

Pocoloco

the theme song for this

youtube.com/watch?v=7H3JuQUQTLQ

How does one acquire an ass this sculpted?

D'arby brothers, Terence would've been unstoppable if he'd stuck to games of chance rather than videogames
>Are you bluffing
>YES YES YES YES YES

diavolo no daibouken my man
not exactly what you're describing but pretty damn close

Fucking this.

>7 that low
>7 below 3
>5 below 3 when 5 is litterly 3 but done better

Start selling propane and slowly make your way into selling propane accessories.

>White Snake getting really tired of Puccis shit

It's an urge user. You can't stop an urge.

As if I Dio would stoop so low as to need to go online for woman.

5's spot is temporary because of the shit translations. I'l reread it when JJCA is done.

Also, I just didn't like 7. I felt like Araki was struggling with the new pacing, and a lot of it felt really slow to me. I didn't like Johnny either. All of his motivations were simply just because he was an asshole. I know that was the point, I just didn't like it.

Eat shit Dio

>I felt like Araki was struggling with the new pacing, and a lot of it felt really slow to me
Part 7 is objectively the only part thus far that is well paced. The fact you can possibly even think part 3's non-existent pace is somehow better is fucking staggering.

I doubt he even knows how to use the internet, not the least of which is because he died in the 80s. Even i he lived he'd be like your grandmother but several times worse. Immortals get stuck in their ways, though maybe spending a century at the bottom of the ocean would change that

New VA chapter is up on batoto. Just the one though, Notorious B.I.G chapter 5. I think JJCA said they'd have up to Green Day and Oasis out by the end of the month.

Eat shit Dio

OCD on his level would keep your ass clenched so hard that it's in a constant state of wringing the fat clean off its muscles. Sometimes, it pays to be uptight.

The overall pacing was fine but in individual chapters and fights early on after the switch to monthly you could tell that Araki didn't know how to effectively pace things. You don't have to get defensive because someone criticised your favourite part.

>this is body of a man with bad stamina.

>because someone criticised your favourite part
Not my favorite, not being defensive, cry more.

He could just not do a lot of cardio.
I'm surprised Shinobu didn't comment on his body. Was Kosaku always this ripped?

mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/

but he's not crying

This is stupid, but I only just realized that Kira murdered a middle schooler. I never really thought about how young Shigekiyo was.

I swear to god, this anime better jumpstart more straight porn by Part 6. But wait Part 5 will usher in a stronger era of fujoshit activity. Why are we so fucking doomed?

She probably doesn't seem him naked much anymore, and besides the ENTIRE reason he picked Kosaku was because they had the same height and build.

Don't hurt the tiny priest!

How can my wife's son improve Part 4? He;s a better writer than Araki, after all.

He was a piece of shit, anyway.

Oh, true. I do remember her noting in a later chapter that their sex life was pretty barren.

Have Kira become a vampire so we see more of him.

By calling Josuke in the morning before you go off to kill a manga artist, a sea biologist, and a midget.

Shiggy was just a simple little kid who wanted to eat his lunch, he didn't deserve any of that shit.
>B-but he tried to kill Josuke and Okuyasu over money!!!
Okuyasu tried to kill Josuke for taking offense at his psychotic brother shooting his friend in the fucking throat and he got the chance for redemption.

>your husband has a different penis and body shape
>you never notice

why is her wife so fucking stupid?

They only did it once in the dark.

i dont blame her.

But the tinier he is the easier it is to do it, user.

Do you see how that works?

>he didn't deserve any of that shit.
He's a hyper advanced jew which is the biggest sin of all.

he killed his wife son

Nigga, please.
1>2>The rest

It shows her constantly avoiding so much as glancing at him.

Wouldnt King Crimson be completely useless without epitath ?

I dont think she really cares

Shinobu was probably so uninterested while they fucked that she didn't even pay attention to Kosaku's dick.

It wasn't to easy, they had been investigating where the button.

Rather than waste time and show each and every location he just cut it down to the point where they found the right place.

Yeah, he'd be a fuck ton more erratic in his attacks and movements.

Nigga, please.
Baoh>Jojo

Alessi fuck off

Without Epitaph, Diavolo would just have to guess what his targets would do next, since he can't take action during KC's erased time.

Shh, Gyro is sleeping

Nigga, please
Gorgeous Irene>Boah

>Shiggy was just a simple little kid who wanted to eat his lunch, he didn't deserve any of that shit.
I agree.

WHAT? WHO'S SLEEPING?

why is the wife sounding a lot like the VA of Joelyn in ASB?

Nigga please
Buso Poker>Everything else Araki has done

It is

>Joelyn
All Japanese women sound the same.

Araki really went crazy with part 6, between this and Disney.

Snail Tatties

>Josuke, say something to him
>say something cool. let him have it.
literally asking josuke to have more presence on screen.
Without jotaro, part 4 would have been in shitters.

Lives Of The Eccentrics is legit my favorite thing Araki has ever made

>mfw the next 3-4 episodes are all from my top 10 fights

I dunno
It isnt

It was the end of the original run, user. Everything was on the line, so he couldn't afford to make any fucking sense whatsoever.

WAKE UP YOU LAZY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Now that you're asleep I feel like I need to tell you something.
I've been buying the shitty ointment you tell me not to buy because it attracts bugs so that way when you fall asleep I can undress you and jack off to your bug bites.
Good night Gyro.

>say something cool, let him have it
>Y-YOU TOTALLY DIDN'T SCARE ME AT ALL YOU B-BAKA!

no

Don't give a flying fuck if my head is being split in two.

>Josuke tries to say something cool
>ends up just sounding tsundere
They say Jojo isn't moe but I'd be damned if Josuke isn't cute as fuck

He'll give a fuck in part 6 I guess.

Araki doesn't even like moe apparently, yet he's a master of it without even realising.

Tsundere girl are goat, but tsundere boys are shit tier.

>gappy
>jo2uke
>jousuke
>josuke p8

what the fuck is his name

That's because if you try to force moe it'll end up shit. When it comes naturally it's good.

I still don't get how that made sense. Rainbows are subliminal messages that turn people into snails, and the snails are contagious.

Was that supposed to be some sort of metaphor, or was it just pure shitpost?

was that when he left WSJ?

there is a reason he is the face of jojo.

also, requesting that screenshot of jotaro redpilling masses on jewish merchants.

I really need to stop visiting these threads. Too many spoilers. At which point would you consider it no longer necessary to spoiler, /jojo/? Anything before the current part or perhaps not at all?

josuke higashikata
but we call him gappy to avoid confusion with josuke from DiU

happy

What?

Just found this

WHAT
THE
FUCK
JOHNNY

Why didn't Josuke just punch the fingernails and make them fly back into Kira's hand?

>Shinobu expresses shock and disbelief at her husband actually being capable, much less willing, to make scrambled eggs for dinner
What the fuck was Kosaku's major malfunction? I'm pretty sure that Shinobu didn't work and thus should be expected to do most of the housework, but I'd be frustrated with a man who refused to enter the kitchen under any circumstances too.

>Shuuu: Are you really our Mom?! Why don't you let me suckle a bit?! It's not too late, c'mon!

>Regigiganon

*comes in screaming from the distance
>IAMINTHESAIKONIHIGHANDINEEDTOKILLSOMEFUCKINGPEOPLEBECAUSEIFEELGREATOHLOOKASLEEPINGCOWBOYMAYBEITSHOLHORSEIMGONNAEATTHATFUCKERRIGHTNOWWWWWRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>Kira is literally brought down by a fat ugly middle school jew who stole his lunch bag
It's pretty unbelievable. Araki explains it away with "STAND USERS ATTRACT STAND USERS".
I wonder if Kira would have ever been caught if he just didn't follow shigechi. Or just blew up the hand as soon as he got it.
Or just let shigechi take that coinbomb like the greedy fat kid he is instead of explaining his stando powah

I told you my secret in good faith gyro.
Please don't kink shame me ok?

Kira doesn't lift though.

Joshu's autism continues to baffle me.

Not at all in these threads since they're almost always specifically about the manga and it's been running for 30 years. If someone were to make a thread specifically for the anime then it'd be a different story.

Heavy Weather is just a huge area-wide trip that makes everyone think they're snails. Perhaps if a robot was viewing the scene, it'd just see everybody crawling around thinking they're snails and the robot would think "what the fuck"

how would each jojos fare in the plinkett test

What about the beetles who eat the snail people?

That's just Heavy Weather making everything trippy as fuck.
Most likely, the whole snails and beetles thing didn't actually exist.

Canon: This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

He should've taken all the nails and fixed random numbers of them at random times. Like he wakes up in the middle of the night to take a piss, and while he's at it he fixes a bunch of the nails so they go flying off to fix themselves to Kira while he's trying to sleep. Or in the middle of the day around lunchtime, or whenever, any time that'd be particularly annoying.

Not in any bid to catch him or anything, but just to make him furious and unsettled.

>OVA DIO will never suck your blood
Why live

>Okuyasu does literally nothing for the entire part
>doesn't even win the one or two fights he's in

Gappy and Jo2uke are the most acceptable nicknames.

bato.to/reader#d13212655880710e

reminder that araki could have made vilains even more broken if he wanted :because the developement potential of their stands are :
The World : B
Killer queen (with Bite The Dust) : A
King Crimson : Unknow
Made In Heaven : A
D4C : C (after getting love train)

At least post joshuu's real body

t. animeonlyfag

>bato.to/reader#d13212655880710e
based

Where's that Phantom Blood Joshuu we got a drawfag to make

Literally all of them pass the Plinkett Test.

Aw shit

Fucking lit. Thanks doc.

FALL OFF YOUR HORSE, JOHNNY!

Stats are bullshit, though. The World has supposedly superior stats to Star Platinum, but hits harder and faster than it. And that's without taking the time-stops into account, too.

>instead of going back to kira, the nails just fuse together

Fucking love this artist.

Is kira a virgin?

The frog is right. He doesn't get another solo fight and the rest of the fights he's in he's just a supporting character, which is strange because his stand is so strong.

HE DID THE THING

>He didn't even use his stand to shorten the distance between him and that fucking crow

>Kiss is literally A/A/A/A/C/A
>belongs to a jobber with an ability that is not only strange but impossible to really use outside of specific set ups like Sports Maxx that Ermes never gets the fucking chance to do
>then goes and dies

I can't be the only one that burst out laughing the first time that dumb ass sound played

gappy's gonna fucking use equivalent exchange to save his mum

MADMAN

I'm reading Jojolion for the first time and I"m just.... what the fuck?

Man, it's so, so much more engaging to see the characters now having to deal with not having a Speedwagon Foundation to help them get through stuff.

>holly ate her own fingers
>so did surfer boy

WHAT DOES IT
MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

>such a jobber that David had to add in those 3 seconds of him erasing the space between them and the wall before Aya explodes
>stand is also strong enough to completely fuck up RHCP by smashing its face at a million stomps per second, because the only slow thing about it is the fucking swipe
>IS LITERALLY A BETTER CREAM

>there is a reason he is the face of jojo.
Yeah, because he was the first Jap.

>crow flies away
>Koichi use Act 1 to catch it
>It's too far away
>dammit if only we had someone who could stop time and flew around chasing a vampire in the 80s
>dammit if only we had someone who could teleport for long distances

He lost to Avdol.

I'm watching SDC right now, and I just noticed in the intro that there are six meteors flying in this scene, not five. who is this?
>inb4 DIO? I don't think it's him

Get out if you don't want to be spoiled

the dog

Rewatching, I've seen it already

What the fuck Joshuu

Oh yeah, fair enough. Avdol was pretty fucked-up in hindsight, Polnareff hadn't done anything to deserve that SAW shit with the knife.

Iggy or Anne.

it's the dog that dies along with avdol and kakyoin

another anime series that has shown me you can have sculpted ass cheeks
youtu.be/N9EMKyhLFoA?t=342

>that feel when you will never swim naked with your bro

It's the dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3Tpubt-Yb0

>mfw

This will be a real spoiler that is Iggy, he gets introduced either at the end of season 1 or the start of season 2. Now leave before more gets spoiled.

Fucking Joshuu

His first reaction was to trip the woman and strip her

>anne

literally who

JOSHU WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK

Runaway girl.

Fruit Dad is based

Is Horse

ok after reading this chapter im really beginning to think jobin is gonna be the main vilain of this part

what was the point of that character? smokey was cooler

She helped humanize the heroes a little. Jotaro went out of his way to protect her quite a few times, and Polnareff's childish squabbling with her was kind of cute too.

There's no way she's not the villain

>tfw no dorky GRAND DAD

Same.

First time for me too. Yasuho's a lot cuter than I thought she'd be.

I guess, but Iggy isn't revealed until the next season with the next OP; I was thinking it wouldn't be him because of that, but I guess it makes sense

Yo what if Norisuke learns how to use hamon with those breathing techniques

>what was the point of that character?
To make my dick hard.

Was there any doubt? He's been the longest running villain in this part and the mystery around him has slowly been building up over time.

And Joshuu.... he's just a fucking trashy as you anons make him out to be... I love him

BANTZ

i was thinking it was way too obvious and that araki is probably making us think he is the vilain , peraphs thats what he is doing , i dont know anymore

God damn, literally where the fuck is JoJolion going?

Surely if Kaato was found guilty of child murder she'd have been executed and not given only 15 years?

>this is the actual dialogue

What the fuck is wrong with Joshuu? And why did Jobin let her into the house?

My dick is daiyamounds

Jobin's just shitposting in real life.

>He then proceeds to trip her and strip her like a smug asshole
>She summons a chair into his throat
This fucking family

>Joshu had the potential to become a stand user
>gets one of the most terrifying stands

A B S O L U T E M A D M A N
B
S
L
U
T
E

M
A
D
M
A
N

Amazing work user

>Kaato says women in their family loose their big tits at 20
>her's are huge at 51

What is happening in the part anymore?

It's Joshuu, what do you want? Also Jobin literally only exists right now to create more mystery and conflict

i love the higashikata familly and their interraction with each other , please araki dont kill off any of them

>gets one of the most terrifying stands
>uses it to strip a 51 year old woman only to get speared in the chin by a chair

He was always wrong

got it from docs page

What is Joshuu's malfuction?

He has an ulterior motive because he's clearly evil. We don't know what it is yet though.

>DIO appears with The World Over Heaven
>Joshu just takes his hands off
>TWOH is useless

It's called being an alpha Josuke

It means that Kaato's jugs were fucking enormous back in the day.

Is Joshu just completely unable to predict or read other peoples emotions? Those girls are clearly and obviously sick of him and he doesn't even seem to notice, and this is far from the cringiest thing he's ever done.

>confrontation with DIO over heaven
>You're not one of the Joestars, I don't care
>This pisses off Joshu
>throws that fucking lobster
>DIO gets real mad and starts ranting
>Joshu runs at him and trips on the lobster
>NKC manifests and in the process of helping him stop his fall takes DIO's hands off
I love it, better than the real ending of Eyes of Heaven

Every time Araki makes me think Joshuu might actually be cool and an okay guy, he gets ten times worse the very next time he appears.

Joshu is Araki's true self-insert

Everyone's talking about the "let me suck your tits" moment but honestly this scene with Gappy was amazing.
We haven't seen him care this much about someone since Yasuho.
This is where his character development truly begins.

So is Josuke gonna start selling rokakakas? JoJo's Bizarre Drug Deals?

>I want my Dio
>I want to be punched as if by Star Platinum
>she wants a Dio but wants to be punched by Star Platinum
DID NO ONE ELSE NOTICE THIS

What's a good name for this image?

>"Villain"
>poor guy who got his beetle collection flooded, his golden Lamborghini car keys stolen, pride cheated and all his work colleagues murdered

Name literally ONE thing he has done wrong. He was acting extremely nicely but Gappy still had to dick him over.

Jotaro discards last night's fujo

Child abuse is healthy.

This one?

"That's my girl"

i think he actually did that to try and get a look at her stand, if you notice right after that there's a panel of him looking very stern at her. Joshuu's not quite completely retarded like everyone thinks he is

gappy makes holly happy

Daiya would be killed in the end. otherwise this will become harem shit.
>josuke going to end with yasuho
>daiya's love will never be returned
>killed by villain or saving josuke

Considering his relationship with Yasuho, yes, that's one of the big things about the character: he is too selfish and absorbed in himself to notice that people don't give a shit about him.
He sorta realizes this in Milagro Man which is what shifts his attitude a bit at the end of it and in the new chapter.

yes

thank you

Memes first then deep shit later like what this user saidI want to get back to this later. Also nice trips Satan

This nigga Joshuu. I swear. Don't fucking change.

I wanna know how he plans to get 120,000 yen a day for Holly's treatment. The story is going interesting places currently.

>smuggle Rock Humans out of New Guinea and is complicit in them trying to kill his family
Subhuman Rock shitters don't deserve to live.

>Made In Heaven : A
How much stronger can that shit get? jesus christ

Holy shit my fucking sides

i Wonder something now , did norisuke lied when he said that every woman of the higashikata familly have to die in order to save her first born son from the "curse" or do it emply that kaato killed her firstborn son ?

my dad

Post what you think is playing

youtube.com/watch?v=27-TM3q5-Cc

she bullied him by insulting his hair
so he bullied her back

So the new chapters out?

Wasn't there already a rule 34 pic of Kaato? I remember seeing her naked holding cards or something like that.

Because they'd still beat the shit out of him and probably take him to Speedwagon jail.

It's a shame the artist is an actual faggot

Who is this dilf I keep seeing also?

>Joshu gets pissed off by somebody trashtalking his hair
>Joshu is actually the alternate Josuke, not Gappy

Tell us how the artist triggered you, user
We're all very, very interested to hear about the impurities of some guy who draws shitty Jojo doodles

Yeah, as I've said here
The characters not having a Speedwagon Foundation to provide them with infinite money and resources makes the human struggles much, much more engaging.
JJL is going to very interesting places at it's own unique pace.

Because the Speedwagon Foundation knows about Stands, and Jotaro has a lot of power in the organization.

He just didn't want to mention Kaato because whatever happened was very painful to bring up. I'm guessing that killing the kid saved Jobin somehow and Norisuke just wants to forget about all that and find another way to save Tsurugi that doesn't involve murdering another child.

Wouldn't you also run if four dudes with super powers were trying to kill you? They weren't trying to bring him to the cops, you know.

Is she a Valentine?

After this chapter, updated rankings:

5>8>4>6>3=7>2>1
8 can become best if it has good fights in the end.

Fuck the Speedweeds and their mary sue deus ex machina powers

Because Okuyasu could just erase him and they wouldn't have to prove shit

>meet your mom
>immediately try to rape her

Joshuu is the best character in all of Jojo

She seems to actually be capable of loving another human being and not the walking embodiment of pride so I'd say no. Also she has a vagina.

Valentine loved Lady Liberty

They take justice into their own hands. Some regular murderer can go do hos thing and the cops can worry about him, but when this murderer starts creating spores under toenails that dilate time, they'll take matters into their own hands.

Literally worse than Dio

I didn't like Joshu at all until Milagro Man but I love the direction Araki is taking him in. He's going down the route of likable asshole that Rohan had, rather than whiny unlikable faggot.

Disgusting vigilantism

Lady Liberty isn't human though. She's a Rock Human

What in the actual fuck, you guys weren't kidding
God fucking dammit Joshu

>likable asshole
>serial molester
>likable

I think it was less trying to rape her and more just trying to embarrass her for making fun of him

So Kaato's ability is basically pocket D4C with cards?

Triggered. Rock people are people too #fleshprivilege #rocklivesmatter

enigma and D4C mixed together : can store objects but need to put said object between two cards

More of a bag of holding thing really.

I don't mean likable as a person, I mean likable as a character. Why do people have such difficulty grasping this concept.

Tumblr pls.

>turns out funny actually managed to make a kid
>real main villain of part 8 is funny again
>never really died
>spin stopped after Johnny died
>Funny is dio of sbr verse

What do you guys think?

I fucking detest him as a character

No user if you like a character that means you support EVERY SINGLE BAD ACTION they have ever done, that's how it works

more like enigma boy i think

Not really, the only similarity is that shit can disappear when put between them. The mechanics and reasoning for doing so are completely different.

Stay mad cuck rock.

I certainly hope not, he was a good villain but his time was up and I don't want more of him.

>Kaato roasted her own son's haircut
This is gonna be great

Kosaku looked amazing in this episode.

There'd better be more family shenanigans in the future. Also I want to know where the fuck Tsurugi and Mitsuba are at the moment.

I'm having Fun Fun Fun

youtube.com/watch?v=JK7DA0FliIs

I recall a poll where Doraemon was voted the strongest manga character by Japanese readers.

Goku ranked second and Kenshiro third.

New chapters are on the 19th, right?

see

sounds about right, doraemon too OP

Yes, though we've gotten this one early.

No.

The 19th was roughly the date we'd get translations on same day released scans.

I meant the actual release date of the magazine, not when we get the digital release.

Joshu what the actual fuck

I know we aren't doing dreamscope anymore but I wanted to remind you anons this wonderful picture existed

I love how trashy Shinobu looks

Kira probably has at least 3 inches on Kosaku too

What do you anons think? I made this for /his/, but I figured that it would be better suited for this thread.

No, he said anyone in the family can sacrifice themselves for the child, but usually the parents do it.

What the fuck is wearing on his head anons?

joseph should be on the leftmost side

He forgot to rinse his hair in the shower.

^he

>kissmanga

He has a lot less of those balls on his head now

See

Yeah, and he's probably taller as well.

ok?

Jolyne should definitely be in the good person section, she's the most compassionate behind Jonathan. She just hides it behind Jotaro's personality because she has to deal with a lot of shit.

enjoy your malware and ads

cool

Someone make a new thread

>johnny that high
lower that nigga, he straight up had Killing Intent from the start

Iggy comes in half way through the arc.
The extra star comes in half way through the scene.

Not him but you should read JoJo on batoto since it's updated first and is the only place with everything on it.

>Johnny
>only as bad as Joseph, who's really just mildly annoying
>playing by anybody's rules

>plans to give disease to randos

definitely a prick

>johnny is literal opposite of jonathan

poetry

Because they don't need to prove anything. They can just fuck him up with their stands and nobody would be the wiser.

I mean remember what Josuke did to the Milk guy?

Something tells me this dork dad is going to be amazing

Gappy should be where Jolyne is currently at.

>johnny in the left lower corner

Are Daiya's boobs going to get smaller? How big were teen Hato's boobs? How big were Kaato's boobs to still be that big after 20?

Fucking ginormous. Wonder how Norisuke landed her.

When does Josuke from part 4 even do that pose? I don't remember it in the manga, yet it's his most famous pose next to that one where he's resting his hand on his suddenly enormous ass.

Hmm, no annoying virus ads, but it doesn't have that option to show all the pages at once though

Please tell me he turns out to be a good dad anons

It's from the Volume 36 cover.

It was either cover art for a volume or new from ASB. I can't recall Josuke ever doing that pose either.

He is a good dad, his last moments will be protecting the others from Jobin

Norisuke is best JoJo

Hopefully they adapt it in the anime like they adapted that Jotaro vs DIO one.

What's the original image?

So Kaato has something like D4C, huh?

Holy shit, I didnt even think about it like that. Now it would make sense as to why Joben survived.

But will new mom and him become the villian now that all those rock douchebags are dead? Or will more appear. The suspense is killing me.

I was wondering what the fuck Woolie meant by Joshu eating his own vomit. I thought he was making shit up and I just forgot all about chapter 1

I think DIO got bodied a bit too hard for being the big bad

I honestly think Johnny should be much closer to the bottom. Only JoJo you could argue actually being evil

Probably in the op or something. Jotaro vs Dio was easy to slot into the episode.

You think they can do this one in the anime? or maybe for the 3rd OP

Post best Part 8 girl.

Alternate Jojoverse. Hamon don't exist here, remember?
But Spin on the otherhand, it'll be nice to see that technique again. Afterall, they are Jonny's grandkids.

He had the sword shooty thing that he could use like once before a recharge. So he's got SOME range.

He could also skewer things that couldn't realistically be stabbed. remember, he stabbed avdol's fire.

His power should be basically the ultimate peircing ability.

Daiya need to have a chapter with Yasuho so she can get into sexual hijinks as well.
Yasuho's almost rape adventures are the reason I got into Jojolion and staying.

Honestly I think Jousuke makes the most sense as a direct translation of the quirk between the differences, one being kanji and one being kana

Yes, but since it's jojo, he'd somehow have a supernatural knack for picking just the right moments to erase.

I JUST WANT THE NEW OP ALREADY FUCK

Me too, user. Me too.

that one is such a great pose