I set one monster face down in defense mode, and end my turn

I set one monster face down in defense mode, and end my turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DZOTSF7aiY
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Instant_Fusion
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_S8NjPEXk
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Deep-Eyes_White_Dragon
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Effect_Veiler
exhentai.org/g/970463/6b3852fb89/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I play Razor Lizard and attack your face down monster.

I'm a fucking idiot. I just clicked that and expected it to reveal what the card was. I should get some sleep.

You can't fool me Man Eater Bug

I give you a 5 in return

>a level 3 monster with 1500 ATK

wtf is this shit

Not so fast! My monster was Big Shield Gardna!
Its defense points are far higher than your monster's attack points.
Not only that, but since that is your only monster card on the field, you can't activate your monster's ability.

I play Sitri Sona.

Whoat, what an impressive move. He didn't let 's razor lizard intimidate him at all.

As expected of user-san!

doesn't matter. the face down card is still destroyed as per the monster's ability. no damage calculation occurs.

He DIDN'T have another Reptile-type monster on the field. Are you fucking blind? Just look.,

Who's talking trash here?

Are you stupid?

there's much stronger level 3's now, like a 1600 x-saber tuner and a 1700 normal dragon

I play Sorrow's Path. A forbidden treasure too powerful to ever be printed again as per the Wizards' decree.

it says while you control another lizard monster, we dont see another, therefore your reptilian's effect isn't activated.

I summon [THE BOSS] and you lose.

I counter your boss with Angry Secretary.

I start by special summoning Vice Dragon. When summoned in this way, it's abilities are halved.

Then, I summon Dark Resonator.

I'm tuning my level 5 Vice Dragon to my level 3 Dark Resonator.

I cancel you actions if my autistic automike raider!

Appear - my soul - Red Eyes Black Dragon.

Sure is Cred Forums in here.

Thanks, faggot

D-Did user faint before he could finish his summoning?

I play Black Whirlwind from my hand, then I normal summon Sirocco the Dawn. Using Black Whirlwind's effect, I add Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind from my deck to my hand. I Special Summon Gale and I also Special Summon Bora the Spear from my hand, using their effects. I play Shield Crash from my hand to destroy your face down monster. I also activate Delta Crow - Anti Reverse from my hand since I have 3 Blackwing monsters on my field to destroy all your face down trap/spell cards. I attack Directly with all 3 of my monsters. I then Synchro-Summon Stardust Dragon using Gale and Sirocco. I end my turn
>tfw I have no cards in my hand, leaving me a sitting duck.
That was probably a bad move

Also, Blackwings were cancer.

*back in 2008

I activate Chaos Form and summon Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon.
I attack and get double piercing damage.

who needs cards in hand when you had multiple Icarus attacks?

God I loved this thing. I had like 4 of them in my dick so I could arbitrarily reset whenever the fuck I wanted.

I wish I could keep cards in my dick.

>4

I summon the power of money and win against all of you faggots.

>I had like 4 of them in my dick
ouch

>4 of them in my dick
What a big dick user.

He'll never compete his summon, thanks to the power of my Millennium Rod!

You lose 2800 life points then

but user you control a monster

Looking back, Red Dragon Archfiend was a shit card.

You monster! Hand in there user!

Hello newfriend

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

Not so fast!
I activate the effect of Shield and Sword!

What do you think of this card Cred Forums?

I didn't even know about these newer cards until I watched the Anime, and changing the name of Jack's card from Red Demon's Dragon to Red Dragon Archfiend is some of the gayest shit of all time. They probably didn't want to trigger all the little christian babies.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I always thought it was weird the back of the cards in the show just had black a oval while the card game had the swirl, But when Yugi duels Pegasus, one of the plays a card at one point and its displayed on the field with the swirl.

I activate pot of greed

That's not a quick-play you idiot.

But this card is banned

>Blue-Eyes Mega Ultra Super fantastic Chaos Lightning Storm Raid MAX Hyper ATK Dragon.
Has Science gone too far?

I'm calling a judge, that shit is BANNED

Nope

>Ritual Summon

OK.
youtube.com/watch?v=9DZOTSF7aiY

It thought it was limited.

>2016
>Still thinking that Rituals are bad

For any casual user who wants to write a 100 pages essay over how yugioh is degenerate and dead after watching this video.
Guiding ariadne never had any impact on the game's actual meta, that deck only lived around 2 weeks before it got neutered to hell and back with the banlist and pretty much nobody actually played the version seen in the video because it was inconsistent and gimmicky, either way pendulums are pretty mild right now, there's only 1 meta pendulum deck being played right now and it's nothing anywhere near "broken"

If anything it's synchros and fusions that are breaking the game right now.

Can you narrate what this card does?
Am too far away from your side of the field-

Jesus.

Nope, go check the banlist ya dork, either way you get disqualified for playing a forbidden card and i get the win, see ya.

Fuck off Asuka, Judai will never love you.

Don't mind me, just being the best card.

I summon best waifu.

>needs Ritual and Fusion Summon
You must be out of your mind.

OPPS, THERE GOES YOUR STRATEGY, FAGGOT!

>Blue Eyes has been getting tons of support everyy season
>DM gets barely anything save for the fruit girls
It's not fair.

I ACTIVATE STARDUST DRAGONS EFFECT, SENDING IT TO THE GRAVEYARD TO NEGATE YOUR DARK HOLE

Read it and weep
>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Instant_Fusion

*yawns*

>I play this trap on the field

I summon this crazy fucker and banish that face down cunt from the field.

Okay, then I'll draw a card and banish your entire field

*effect veilers you*
:3c

>using veiler during your own turn

what was the name of that card that was really op if you had a perfect hand

What does it do user?

What a digital dummy

Superior trap waifu coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_S8NjPEXk

op btfo

The Demon archetype was renamed Archfiend from the beginnig.

Insert edging joke here

They got the same amount of support, fag. BM just sucks.

You and me both bro

Okay.

So not really OP.

t-the fuck is this?

Just wondering, if there is a two-effect rule (with a priority against special summons) enforced for all cards, which cards are most affected?

I still don't quite understand what the card does.

>Setting this up to find its trap hole

I still have this card from the movie.

Cool art, takes too much resource to summon when it has no self protection and isn't a win condition except in very rare cases. So, like every other anime bosses

>tfw someone tries to turn your seemingly OP play into a pasta despite being a shit deck with no consistency

Exodia.

What do the runes say?

U r gay.

Is this a Magic term?

When a monster is chosen to be summoned, it is first placed on the field, then the summon negation window opens. Cards like Solemn Warning and Black Horn of Heaven can be activated at this time to negate the summon and send the monster to the graveyard without being successfully summoned. If nothing is activated, the monster is considered summoned and play continues. You then still chain cards in responce to the summoning after this, like Torrential Tribute or Bottomless Trap Hole.

Say you Special Summon Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss, which can negate the effects of any card card once per turn. Your opponent activates Bottomless Trap Hole in response to the summon, but you chain the effect of the now summoned Archfiend Abyss and negate the effects of Bottomless before it activates. Bottomless is still activated, but has no result, and is sent to the graveyard as normal

Had the opponent had activated his Solemn Warning instead, Archfiend Abyss would not have been successfully summoned yet, and could not use its effect to negate the effect of Solemn. Archfiend Abyss is sent to the graveyard.

why can't the rules go back to being so simple.

i watched my friend play some of this game on the computer and people can literally have 5 minute turns due to constantly being able to summon all kinds of various different shit all at once.

and then in the next turn, it fucking all gets destroyed cause of one single card.

Is this a Magic term?
Not really, but you wouldn't see them stuffing a single card with effects like a turkey for Thanksgiving.

Seriously, when I first saw Special Summons on the Yugioh anime, I thought that they were a mistake. Turns out that I was right.

The moment you could Special Summon monsters via banishing cards from your Graveyard was the beginning of the End.

It adds Dark Magician to the hand on summon, and can be tributed to double the attack of any Dark Spellcaster during battle for 5000ATK Dark Magicians.

Why it's actually good is that it can be special summoned from the hand by discarding one card like a hybrid Cyber Dragon and Jet Synchron. I haven't played it yet, but I could see some fun plays with Malicious, Painspreader Zombie and the old Chaos Dragon stuff.

It's also qt Marik in a Dark Magician Girl cosplay

LEWD

>"Destroy all monsters on the field."
>"An automatic victory can be declared by the player whose HAND contains this card together with Left Leg/Right Leg/Left Arm/Right Arm of the Forbidden One."
>"HAND"
>2016
>Not knowing how to play Yugioh.
ISHYGDDT

I see what you did there

>Dark hole 1 facedown
>burning abyss kek
>phantom knight kek
>yiang xing kek
>zombies kek
>abysslinde kek

#dicksoutforsangan

>atk isn't 2012

I enter the trap's hole.

Am not sure since there's the girl in front, but basically something about the bliss of being visited by a "snake"(?).
Sorry, can't make out this last word.

It's "The pleasure of being cummed inside".

Oh, that's right. Thanks for correcting me.
Here you go

I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh in ages but I've been slowly rewatching the anime desu

How do you guys like this OC donut steel card? How shit/okay/good would it be in the current meta? Also p-please don't bully my possibly shitty problem solving card text.

Yatagarasu

>cannot be tributed
>unaffected by card effects

It's like qliphort towers but worse

having just finished the show, I kekked heartily at this

What the fuck was his problem?

4u

He's bitter because all the riches in the world still don't compare to his dragon waifu.

I like them as they are. People say that "everyone just uses the same cards each duel", but playing before made the cards feel interchangeable because of how simple they were.

It actually gives +2000 ATK / +2000 DEF when you send it to the Graveyard from Hand/Field during Damage Calculation Step

And now i reveal my faced down card, it was actually your expired drivers license all along

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Deep-Eyes_White_Dragon

a shit card

If the last line only said destroyed, it would work better for my deck.

MTG is so much better, you fucking cucks. Grow some nuts and get off my board rEEEEE

Exodia? It-it's not possible! No one's ever been able to call that!

THIS is the best Yugioh waifu actually.

You posted the wrong picture.
>you will never hang out with Ixtab

I tap two mountains and cast Break Open.

That's an unexpected translation of bonkotsu.

UnbanDragonRuler

They would be fine at 1 if this cunt was limited
Not like any other deck needs 3 of them anyway

I place John Cena in attack mode.

I feel like I need a magnifying glass or granny glasses to read this shit. Is YuGiOh going to get rid of the back just to have more room for the next line of terms and conditions the monsters?

Nah m8

This is mainly the reason why I don't like elaborate multi-effect monsters. Compare that to Magic where they seem to avoid going past a font-size threshold, which extends to the length of the rules text.

You can't touch me, I have this!

The text formatting was way worse in late GX and early 5D's. The older text of some cards match newer cards in length but had smaller boxes.

Why are Magicfags so insecure that they always have to post in ygo threads?

>Synchros and Fusions
>Compared to Xyz
>Breaking the game

user NO THIS BAIT IS TOO STRONG, IT WILL TEAR US ALL APART

Because it's a better game. Also nice anime and manga thread, OP.

>Tzolkin
>ABC

I too liked the game back in formats such as Infernity, where the game was decided by having your entire hand banished before you had a turn
Or Inzektor/WindUp/Dinorabbit, where the game was decided before you had your first turn either by losing all your cards or by being negated too much to do anything
Or Goat Control, the very first era, where the most popular course of action was to lock your opponent down from using Spells and stop them from playing the game
Or Frog FTK, where the final match of Worlds featured one player having literally 0 turns

Yes, combos are much worse than the just flat-out denial of playing the game that defined prior Yugioh formats.

Where is your god now?

>ABC
>A Fusion deck
>Despite the fact that it runs 3 Fusion monsters, all the same monster, and 12 Rank 4s, with maybe Norden for more Xyz plays

>Ultimaya
>Relevant in the TCG
>Relevant in the OCG after Metalfoes were completely ravaged losing 2 Kirin and 2 Cyber-Stein

>Either of ABC Dragon Buster or Ultimaya
>Comparing to general Xyz domination

I mean shit, Blue-Eyes has two different Synchro monsters custom-made for the archetype, and a whole bevy of searchable tuners, and they run more Xyz than Synchros. Not to mention the god-awful Fusions.

I play this, can anyone even challenge?

Blue-Eyes runs a roughly equal amount of black and white cards usually, and the best card in their extra will never not be Spirit.

I play terraforming, grab a railway. I play railway and use its effect to discard ruffian railcar to grab a derricane. I normal summon night express knight. I special summon derricane. I special summon malific cyber end dragon by removing one cyber end dragon from my extra deck. I overlay derricane and knight express knight for dora. I detach derricane to give dora immunity from other card effects and use derricane's effect in the graveyard to destroy the face down monster. I attack for 7200. Lay one card facedown, and end my turn.

>Attacking with another monster while you control a Malefic

JUDGE

I play this this moe highschool boy in attack position

You are like little baby.

Lets you draw 2 cards. I don't know how to play yugioh but I've heard it's very useful since it lets you draw 2 card with no stipulations.

Good, but not best waifu. That would be Effect Veiler.

>veiler
>female
this one is cuter anyway

>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Effect_Veiler
>Card search categories
>Miscellaneous: Female
>Implying these adorable wings and fine ass would belong to a male

Shut up Mokuba!

Best waifu

I stopped following this shit years ago; but holy fuck that is a nice looking card.

what the fuck is that shit?

Inuyasha's favorite card

She is definitely my new waifu!

>no limiter removal

>MUH DICK

Please tell me this card is at least Ultra Rare in the Eng Ver.

>Im autist like that

>double piercing battle damage
>piercing
uh

what is this shit?

"If your opponent battles a monster in defence position blabla bla (three paragraphs later) inflict blablabla"

what in the fuck is that

I remember when having this card signified that you are one badass motherfucker. Or rich.

Piercing is the term they used to replace the long sentence of "During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent."
So basically, you still take damage even if it attacks a defense position monster, and Chaos MAX can inflict double damage.

HNNGG Highest Tier girl!

>Implying the yugioh wikia isn't ran by more in-denial faggots

I place down four trap cards and a monster card face down in defense mode, and end my turn.

So where is the source that states otherwise to begin with? The anime?

exhentai.org/g/970463/6b3852fb89/

i-i su...
eh

A couple of months ago someone topped in OCG with three of these bastards.
Would you like to know why?

I summon Tsuuman

I ACTIVATE MY (((TRAP CARD)))

sure, ya mong. why innit?

I see they got tired of people thinking that Silent Magician was a guy.

1/2

2/2
2 Level 2 Aqua-Type monsters
Once per turn, during the Standby Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Frog" monster from your Deck, except "Frog the Jam". Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect: You can send 1 Aqua-Type monster from your hand or face-up from your field to the Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card, then you can Set the destroyed card on your field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

back to sp with you and your gaynaldo

post your favorite waifus XDDD

Silly.
That's not FUCKING Yu-gi-oh!

What are you retarded

no, I just don't understand what this card does.

I shall defend Cred Forums with a LCIM in defence position

Pathetic, you could at least have the decency to use Fiendish Chain. I feel insulted that you think a card like that could scare anyone.

you know nobody can't talk shit about le cut-inside man
era penal

you're not redpilled enough to know what it does

>You then still chain cards in responce
No, you can respond to the summon with effects, Chaining is another thing entirely.

>why can't the rules go back to being so simple.
YGO rules were never simple, not even at the very start of the game. It's just that back then effects were not as complex, so you wouldn't see weird rulings as commonly.
>i watched my friend play some of this game on the computer and people can literally have 5 minute turns due to constantly being able to summon all kinds of various different shit all at once.

>and then in the next turn, it fucking all gets destroyed cause of one single card.
This has been a thing for years now, ever since the debut of Synchros (maybe even before) the game started getting really fast. Also, most people prefer it like that. It is less luck based, more skillful. Your opponent has a huge monster out? You can use your resources to make a Castel and get rid of it, instead of relying on drawing a response. The problem is that the game has been going in the direction of a strong stun meta, whose purpose is to go first, set up as many negations as possible and not allow your opponent to play.

I play inside job and make a run on HQ

he may or may not kick out at 2!

more text than art

I love seeing huge ass powerful monsters with lots of stars and zero attack power, kind of romantic.

Too bad that card is shit.

Yugioh was all about prestige back in the day.
Good old times.

What is the current meta of magic the gathering?