Danganronpa 3

Does Monday frighten you?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhSL7OTLKuY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=25w2SGhBsrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qnk0CSianQQ
blog.livedoor.jp/honya_akiba/archives/49412930.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO (Raiden's&love not allowed)

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

I can hardly wait for it!

Will we see any more characters with cute flesh spillage in V3?

Nagito will appear on Monday I'm sure of it. Chisa is not the mastermind Kodaka knows that will be lame as fuck.

No, nothing can surprise me now.

Depends on the murder weapon.

What can Hajime even do in future hen? Who is going to see? Does he know where the game is?

No, because I want some fucking answers already.

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

No, it's Thursdays I've been dreading.

gravel wrapped in stockings

Why didn't Nagito's luck work to prevent them from falling into the trap? It should've at least prevented himself from falling victim to brainwashing.

I think that Izuru is pretty moe. Is something wrong with me?

You'll have plenty of flesh spillage. There might be some red substance mixed in, though.

> Expect the most boring ending.

God damnit. There has to be something crazy.

At least Delta's 'I WAS BEHIND YOU ALL ALONG' thing was amusing as fuck. Thus far, I haven't been surprised by any 'twists', and that isn't because of mass discussion here.

Like, KiriJunko/NaeJunko, (you) as the 16th participant, Izayoi possibly pretending to be dead to entrap the traitor, etc. etc. are stuff that I'd be surprised about. It's just that all the mysteries have played out in exceedingly blatant ways.

Like, you'd have to literally be braindead if you didn't know that there was something up with Mitarai or Chisa from the first episode. The foreshadowing for the former was blatant by the third episode, and Chisa was basically 1000% confirmed mastermind as soon as the plot tended toward mindhack anime in Zetsubou-hen.

Despair Chiaki is the 13th branch head and responsible for this killing game. He's come to snap his robowaifu out of it, duh.

What will happen on Monday:
>Mastermind reveal
>Juzo alive
>Kirigiri alive
>16th guy found dead (Make-Up girl)
>Izuro and crew show up
>Weedman and Togami arive in the lower part of the building

The future (this 0) doesn't lie.

user we've been over this.

luck doesnt work when the person is dead or unconscious

I want to give the ultimate detective an ultimate dicking

Everybody and their dog predicted Chiakers dying, and on top of that there were a bunch of gory ideas they had (like Chisa/Class 77 tearing her apart in a fit of despair) so that part wasn't unexpected. I think you should really tone your expectations down, these are the same writers who thought making Taroumaru a major character in the GG anime was a great idea.

No.

Wow I didn't even know that Naegi grew taller. Still a manlet though but at least he's taller than Cumaru.

Having them all fall to despair would eventually bring them all hope, so Nagito's luck worked accordingly.

Alright

Honestly I don't see why Thursdays/Despair-Hen episodes were even hyped about. The only thing I can understand is that Chiaki's death was pretty surprising and Chisa became Zetsubou, other than that, it was all shit that meant nothing/had no significance cause we all knew about what ever happened already. We knew the RoD were RoD so this shouldn't be hyped. C'mon anons, Mirai > Zetsubou

WHERE'S FUTURE ROLLER

AHHH WE NEED SOME HOPE IN HERE

It's shit. Fuck this.

I wonder how sexy Hajime looks now that you mention this.

no

How ironic. The necrophiliac who bangs the murder victims as a part of her investigation is now the corpse being banged.

Wait, do we also know the Zetsubou-hen SDR2 cast heights? We know the original ones, but since the Mirai-hen ones were posted and Naegi's grown quite a bit, I wonder if some of the others were rebalanced too.

>grew all the way to the average Nip height
How lucky!

There's a reason he's a MANlet. Kirigiri has good taste.

Everyone knows your salt will dissolve if we actually see some Ultimate Despair action.

I am already here But lets try again.

Sayaka had flesh spillage as well....

guess that confirms twin tails is the first victim

he's the shsl moe you dumb fuck

damn

Who /hope/ here?

I can't wait for Naegi and his band of husbandos with dead waifus to tell us everything we already knew about Mitarai.

Is Kodaka writing Mirai at least?

>ywn ruffle naegi's fluffy fluffy hair
That is my despair.

A N I M E
I
N
D
H
A
C
K

nothing to be ashamed about

>wiki

Holy shit not again

> flesh spillage

Nigga I completely know what you're talking about but these two bitches are skinny as malnourished as African children. I see nothing here.

>not just one 0, but dubs
as long as kirigiri and juzo are alive i'll have hope and faith

I want Juzo to find peace

Did she deserve it?

They have nice legs though

Was anyone hoping these guys would run into Izuru walking in the hallway?

It's kind of depressing in a way Hajime not being among them.

>get killed by your life-long straight crush

Best case scenario for him actually.

no that's not fair
onii-chan was supposed to be a manlet forever

>Kirigiri grew even taller
It's a good thing she grew taller too, she would've left Naegi because she only likes manlets.

>Leads her entire class into a death trap because of MUH CHISA
Yes, Yes she did.

Did you really think that Mitarai is the traitor after the last Ep?

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, and Chisapals that this will have a happy ending.

You cannot escape hope.

>wiki

Has Cred Forums gone retarded

Chiaki's death METHOD was surprising, but her death itself and Chisa's despairing weren't. Those were foreseen from the very beginning.
And yeah, Mirai's more exciting to watch for me.

Explain all his 'muh phone'-ing.

You absolute madman.

HOPE
O
P
E

Just drop the weapon there friend.

Threesome doujin with Chisa and Juzo with Kyosuke in the middle when?

>Being a fan of the worst character.

Juzo was the lynchpin to everyone's bad times. Why would you like him?

>Kicked the shit out of Hajime, which was the key factor in him becoming Izuru
>Lied to keep himself in the closet and let Junko run rampant
>Stomped around and did absolutely fuckall except be a musclehead in future

He's the worst character. Even worse than Despair Junko.

They wouldn't have been able to pass then as Komaeda would be dragging himself to his new husbando.

Yeah I meant the method.
How was Chisa despairing foreseen? I wasn't around the threads till a couple episodes after first one, so I wouldn't know.

>those thighs

Uffffff

Did she have to die?

Kodaka's wrote the story for both arcs. DR3 is a single, makeshift two cour anime.

Mitarai better have something good up his sleeve.

mikan did nothing wrong

Why Is she so pure and sweet? I love her so much.

Don't act like his imouto did nothing.

nice hope digits

Post more of the Ikusabae, wanna see the 16th cutie

i think you need those taken away

That's now now you spell DR3 Chiaki

I just want to see him punch someone in canon one more time. Doesn't matter the medium.

She is just a stepping stone for Neagi's hope

DELETE THIS

> Watching Nanami slip on her own blood, trying desperately to stand and return Hinata to his senses.
> "I don't want to die, I wanted to stay with my classmates! I wanted to play again with Hinata..."

Jesus fuck, even that got to me. I'm a sucker though.

Only Hopeman can save us now

You first

Fuck off, phoneposter.

Yes she was ruining Future

Danganronpa has such a shitty story, wouldn't surprise me if she faked her own death and came back some how.

I want Komaeda to help Izuru cut his hair.

Fair. His whole family deserves despair then.
Chiaki made some mistakes, no doubt. But it wasnt LET THE WORLD BURN TO STAY IN THE CLOSET tier.

Asahina knows who the traitor is and was with Ryouta last EP. If he is the traitor she should be dead.
Also we know that there is a 16th participant, So s/he is onviously gonna be the atacker.
His phone is probably related to his NG code.

> Komaeda singing the ED.

I didn't even realize that Ogata COULD sing.

All you edgelords drop your weapons right now.

BE QUIET

>I didn't even realize that Ogata COULD sing.
She sang every ending in the games.

Naegi's VA sung the AE ED I thinkm

delet this, you faggot

So you didn't play Danganronpa 1? She did the ending song.

Nagito is literally the best character in DR and if he doesn't show up in Future and do something crazy this whole anime has been a waste

That ED makes me wet, all that hope.

She's the retard who led her band of retarded classmates down a sketchy underground department to save their teacher without calling for any help.

She deserved to die for her complete incompetence. Same goes for the class being brainwashed.

> Asahina knowing anything.

She has fucking peas for brains. How the fuck would she figure anything out from Kirigiri's notebook?

She'll probably say something incredibly stupid, Naegi will look at the notebook, and say 'hold on a second, you're retarded'.

I mean, Kirigiri wouldn't just put 'Mitarai is mindhacking people into killing other people'. She'd encode it, or hint at it somehow in a way that only Neagi would think of, otherwise Mitarai might see it.

Sonia a SLUT
A SLUUTTTTTTTTTT

P O T T E R Y

>you will never experience Hopeman wild ride for the first time again.

7 and hope arrives next monday to save the day

Anyone else here read Medaka Box?

Hajime = Zenkichi
Komaeda = Kumagawa

Their relationship after Komaeda clears the final dead room is really similar to Zen and Kuma in the first part, with Kuma hating Zen because he's a talentless hack.
Which also happens to be desperate to catch up with the talented love interest.

I'd seriously laugh if she said it was Ruruka or even Weed man.

People suspected that Chisa was the mastermind ever since the first episode simply because she died first. Back then there were also theories about how DR3 was just an anime she was watching hence the theatre scene.

He didn't do anything right, but he's a well-developed character that moved the plot forward. Just because you didn't like his actions doesn't make him the worst. The "worst" character would be someone who didn't actually serve a purpose in the story.

And his antics were what kept the first half of Mirai something to look forward to. How can you only like characters that are good guys?

Naegi had good taste

You should hear Zanka. It's pretty damn good.

Nagito sings the Despair Hen ED

Kaede sings the Mirai Hen ED

Fag
147305421 and Chiaki alive for episode 11

I don't know. The wiki seems legitimate.

She's coming back as kirijunko naegi jinxed her last week

I doubt any of the SDR2 cast are virgins except for Izuru.

Especially Mikan, she probably infected herself with every STD in existence so that she could despair and make anyone she seduced/raped despair as well.

Seriously.

Did you really think that Ryouta would become a Despair and help Junko after Despair EP9?

She was just a normal highschool student who accepted everybody and wanted to make everyone happy. So, no.

>that one Soniafag is marrying used goods
wew lad

Does that make Chiaki Medaka?

With an unconscious person tagging along for no reason. At least Mahiru was smart enough to call out this level of autism going on in class 77.

Wanna say that again punk?

Ryouta is too weak to do be able to do the killings.

Yeah I kinda like juzo a bit now. Goddamn it! Are these Juzoboys MINDHACKING me?

No because Chiaki actually tries to understand Hajime
She also lacks a meaningful rl with Kumaeda

Kaede also sings the Mirai Hen OP.

Nah Izuru likely lost his virginity to Junko.

>She'll probably say something incredibly stupid, Naegi will look at the notebook, and say 'hold on a second, you're retarded'.
I don't think so.
We only have two eps and we can't waste time with things like that.

I'm still hoping kodoka goes full troll and makes Kyoko's notebook really be Ryoko's memory notebook and the last page is just a troll message from Kirijunko like "Fooled you"

Nagito will save the day by returning as Future side's villain. Really, that could explain why he had helpers from the Despair side but isn't actually spreading despair with a broadcast, unlike Junko.

i must be out of the loop who the fuck is kaede

>Juzo
>well-developed
He can't into anything except his fist and Munakata. Fuckibg worst character that only Fujoshit like.

V3's protag

There's such a thing as TOO out of the loop, holy shit.

Mahiru and Juzo are literally the most normalfag of all ultimates, ironically enough.

Kaede Akamatsu, the protagonist of V3.

Is that Junko, Woah man, full pic pls

The MC from DR V3

It's possible. Kirigiri is smart enough to not make her clues look too obvious so the attacker/mastermind doesn't snoop in and try to destroy it so I'm sure she probably would have written it down in a way her close friends would have been able to figure out especially Naegi.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhSL7OTLKuY

Watch the English dub with me

Someone who incurs mass mod deletion and should be discussed over at

Here's your (You)

I don't think whoever is behind this killing game is necessarily attempting to boost the Despair side though. They seem to be killing the FF, but apparently aren't using that to spread Despair considering the lack of broadcast.

If it's Ryota, it could be him driven by jealousy in an attempt to emerge the survivor of the killing game and become known as the Ultimate Hope taking Naegi's place. He talked about admiring him in the beginning, but more recently regarded Naegi as useless. That could be foreshadowing for a motivation like that.

She's too boring for him.

Komaeda is too weird to get laid.
>nb4 Monaca meme
Souda is too much of a cuck. Teruteru too. Granted the last two probably just raped a NPC for their first time.

Why does he keep losing his shoe?

Wat, that's completely false. He hasn't grown an inch.

Then why Kirigiri told Ryouta to come with her in Future 8 instead of telling Juzo that he is the traitor so he can kill him?

>Junko
>ruining everything since 2010
How can we stop this mad women?

Or its Junko and she's doing it for revenge cause she's tired of losing

Class 77 is a disappointment as a whole. Literally full of incompetent idiots. Don't know why Junko wanted them as soldiers for her army

Didn't Atlus USA somehow completely botch the height stats or some shit when localizing?

Naegi must be editing the wiki.

As a brown guy who would be the best option to cosplay as?

I'm super confused about something. They watched Junko kill their friend. I know that Mikan is fucked up, but why did everyone else despair? Does no one in this series ever get mad?

>We just watched our friend get fucked to death.
>Let's go insane instead of vowing for revenge.

Also, someone in Japan needs to be punished for killing Chiaki so badly. Like shit, son.

For the Despair lols

Why would Ryouta kill Seiko or Gozu instead of Juzo or Munakata?

Hagakure

Why does Mikan?

No she's not or he wouldn't keep following her so yeah she took his virginity.

Despair anime mindhacks

I think it was NISA, but yes, they did.

The video had despair subliminal messages inserted into it, they were all collectively brainwashed into being Junko's servants. It's why they couldn't stop watching and froze in place.

>Izuru
>Having a erection

ESL-kun, you might want to watch Zetsubou-hen again.
Ah, wait, I forgot. You're not actually smart enough to comprehend things you aren't actively looking for. Sorry. Carry on.

Uh, Yuta?

It's almost like the writing is poor and rushed

Mikan was already mind controlled and the mind hack video paralyzed the rest of the class. No, of course you aren't the only one who's mad. It was a hack plot device and shit tier writing

He follows her BECAUSE what she's done so far isn't enticing him enough yet. Also
>projection

can someone post Nagito's dead portrait in case 2-5

RIP Ibuki, she never did anything

Is this some sort of new meme you guys are pushing or have you guys genuinely just stopped paying attention to what's going on in the episodes?

NISA, not Atlus.

I've been in despair since this weeks despair episode. I need help.

They were brainwashed

RIP Bandai, he-

Because we don't know yet if Mitarai is the traitor despite most signs pointing to him atm seeing he's the only one we still don't know what their NG Code is.

Everyone else's has been revealed except his.

Same reason as Naegi, bad luck

>inb4 she's a slut!

The only non virgins are probably akane, mikan and imposter

THIS IS MY POWER

I genuinely thought they were smarter than this. It kinda hurts to be wrong.

DAMARE

She was a stepping stone for hope

Neo World Program for you, then

Because getting dummies to do your job for you is cool

It's how we get the Mexicans to cut our grass and other shit

It is done

Mindhack anime on his phone, duh.

Note the TVs fucking everywhere and the bizarre crimson light flooding the site of every kill?

She's a cute klutz!

Someone who needs to stop STEALING things that RIGHTFULLY BELONG to other people

>you will never give Kodaka Punishment Time

What would a thematically-appropriate execution for him be?

Somehow NISA made all the characters shorter.

But Sonia is confirmed non virgin and I doubt Junko and Mukuro are virgins either. Honestly if they were in ultimate despair it's safe to assume they raped or were raped by someone

Out of this world, my friend.

If brown do you mean filipino or african? Either Yuta or Hagakure if brown and Giga nigga if you a nigga.

perfect.

Very good
But that bulge, man
Something feels off about it

Spears obviously

Being autistic seems to be a base requirement for entry into HPA, so there's that.

Did you pay attention to the episode?

Nice!

Something rushed and poorly written.

Hagakure or Sakakura.

THE PROTAGONIST SPOT! GIVE IT TO ME KAEDA

>loses the sock too
LEWD

Is this the new meme that came out?

All punishments combined

>But Sonia is confirmed non virgin
>NISA
Not even once.

Brainwashing was a mistake.

Thank you. Looks great.

She got raped once when she got kidnapped in her home country.

Gozu was the first to side with Naegi aside from his old friends. Munakata and Juzo disliked Naegi already, so there'd be little reason to kill them at that point.

>Naegi will never rub your crotch with his low cut socks
>Naegi will never rub your crotch with his Future dress socks

He can if he wants to. He cried after all through Hajime

So then he's still interested in her for the time being.

Which is about a year or so before DR1

So yeah they fugged. Junko definitely made a move on him

I could believe this if Ryouta wasn't the guy that was feeling sick after realizing that the tragedy was his fault.
Starting a killing game because he is jealous isn't something that he would do.

>Keeps saying this
>Never provides any proof

What is the actual Japanese line?

She's considered an adult in her country, just let it go user. She's still a 10/10 bro.

Beautiful

It's time for lewd mikan posting friends

w-what? is it possible to have a sock fetish?

C-Can Nanami come back too?

> Junko is the antagonist in V3.

How much will you rage?

Do you believe?

Literally every punishment and killing game in the book.

This hack madman can't keep getting away with this

I will never get to make a Hajimeme holding a crossed out Nagito picture, why should I live

Izuru is ultimate hope my ass, he can't even save one dying girl in front of him.

I won't be bothering with V3 if Makoto, Hajime or Junko are in it.

Sonia is adorable when she's hype

>Juzo is a LITERAL faggot who screws shit up
>Komaeda is a LITERAL faggot who screws shit up
What a coincidence

DELET THISSSSSSSS

IT'S JUST A TRANSLATION ERROR

They may be retarded but some of them have some pretty useful talents so I can see why Junko might have wanted them as foot soliders.

If that is the will of causality, then it is the duty of all in the realm to make it so

Nagito is a really smart person. But he's so blinded by the SHSL title bullshit to put his brain to use. If Hajime wasnt included and Nanami wasnt an AI in DR2, these guys would be so fucked.

Shut up for a moment, Hopebot. There are more important things that need to be dealt with here.

Like my lack of screentime.

Kodaka.

Give it to me.

Kodaka.

no she already wasted her 1-Up when she came back as an Ai

>might be dead
>crawling to safety as we speak :v(
>dead x2

I wouldn't. I feel like it's some kind of sick joke to have Junko antag every main installment and I kind of enjoy it. I'd be disappointed though.

Baconboys, juzoboys and gameboys need to wake up and realize they aren't coming back! Never ever!

its more like monaca will be but she's even more like junko as she's in disguise as Steam punk junko

>you will never even remotely have the chance to strap Juzo to a chair, gently assuring him this will make him embrace despair as you take your needles to his skull
>you will never gently remove 40% of the mass of his prefrontal lobe, watching in delight as he slowly loses himself as you carve away his higher brain functions
>you will never bathe him and flip him daily to prevent bedsores as he is in recovery
>you'll never see the childish wonder in his eyes when he awakes, essentially an easily stimulated doll for you to play with
>you'll never teach him how to drink from a bottle, or gently spoon mushed up food you chewed yourself into his mouth to feed him
>you'll never tuck him into bed, gently stroking all over his body as he murmurs and falls asleep
>he'll never inquisitively suck on your rock hard cock, licking up precum greedily as a tasty snack and gripping your shaft like a lollipop
>you'll never fuck his ass raw as he sobs into the pillow before putting talcum powder all over it as a punishment for when he's naughty
>you'll never greedily slurp up his drool every morning to wake him up, suckling his cheeks for the sweet nectar
>he'll never call you Master in his slurred, barely coherent voice as his feebled mind tries to process who you are despite lacking long term memory

NEETboys PLS no bully

What was the point of the Ruruka and Seiko subplot if all of them died?

im late as fuck, but i just watched despair arc, how can anyone defend juzo now, you are literal juzofags now

Sooooo hopeman was always crazy?

Because if the point of the simulation was to wipe out their memories of being the ultimate despair...hopeman was always a prick?

Komeada is a hope faggot, but there is no saving Juzo though.

I believe so hard. So fucking hard.
Bring them back, please.
At the VERY least, bring Juzo back since he didn't get any fanfare.

>Juzo
Juzo is kind of a normalfag.

To further the plot of the other characters, of course

KIRIJUNKO OR A BUST

Yes
Even with the ZV, he was basically the same

To let everyone know who best DR3 girl was

Despair. Their story ended without clearing misunderstanding and having regrets.

Now I can see that it was Izuru and probably Nagito that really made the RoD seem threatening and dangerous. Without them, they'd immediately get BTFO by FF.

They probably never got caught because of Izuru's plans.

There never was one, silly. 2-6 didn't have the dead people portraits.

>we have the same height in DR3

HE IS NOT A MANLET

He was always a hope faggot, but not a despair in the name of hope faggot.

He's also a literal faggot if his character songs are anything to go off of.

Komaeda has always been a hopeaholic and still treated normies like scumbags back then

uhmm yes he was, didn't you play DR2?

Hope dies
Love dies
Devotion persists

he was dead in case 5........................................

Would you, Cred Forums?

You knew everything.

Generally when we're talking about how stupid 77-B is, we're excluding Komaeda.

>They probably never got caught because of Izuru's plans.
I dont think Izuru ever did anything with them. They never got caught because the world was burning and so they had lots of cover. It's not like you need to be smart to kill people. They just used their talents.

I really thought imposter was smarter than this.

Why? Her hair is looks like they haven't been washed in 2 months and she wears some fucking Chinese pollution gas-mask

And braces so your dick will get shredded when she gives you the succ.

Also the ultimate bad-luck, pretty ugly too

REPEATING DIGITS DON'T LIE

Everything about me.

I would kill

>yfw she was the one who took Junko's womb and rode Izuru for sperm

She looks better without the make up though

They were the Case 3 of DR3. They introduced relatively useless characters just to kill them off.

Even my despair.

Eh. I prefer her nurse outfit

Mikan "Kill the Gamer, Win the Game" Tsukimi
Mikan "Kill his hope with despair to get his hope into your despair" Tsukimi

they should have used the machine they used on hinata as a plot device instead of the anime

it would make more sense and be ironic at the same time

Mikan is just the fucking worst

no erection, that's what's off.

What if this Despair episode was to foreshadow Naegi getting tossed into an execution game on Monday where he can't run but is mercilessly killed, all while the other participants are forced to watch the video while being brainwashed?

What if Kyoko appears and saves him during the execution to foreshadow Izuru possibly saving Chiaki?

>I dont think Izuru ever did anything with them.

I wouldn't blame them. Best to let the idiots perish away from you so you won't perish with the idiots.

>They never got caught because the world was burning and so they had lots of cover. It's not like you need to be smart to kill people. They just used their talents.

Yeah you make a good point.

>I really thought imposter was smarter than this

Yeah it really was disappointing to see him be this dumb. It's like he shares a brain with the rest of the class that's not Nagito.

Well, Nagito was being retarded as well here. Hope is a gentle poison. Like Hajime, HPA was his poison.

>NISA

GOD

That thought makes me want to puke as well. Mikan is absolutely disgusting.

Wait, suppose Junko AI doesn't infect the NWP, and they go through school life.

Wouldn'y Komaeda bully the living hell out of Hajime?

They can't mass produce those though.

>Wouldn'y Komaeda bully the living hell out of Hajime?
He wouldn't ever find out that Hajime is a reserve course student.

There's Komaeda vs the rest of the 77th Class

>implying Izuru would touch that filthy pig

It's a stretch enough to think he'd tap Junko but tapping Mikan is borderline mental

Izayoi, STOP. Knock it off.

Just have Mikan keep them sedated while Junko tosses them in one at a time.

Hope so, I'm glad that Munakata's NG code became so important in the latest episode. NG codes were actually brilliant but they didn't have the time to flesh it out.

Guys what if it's not
>Danganronpa 3: End of (Hope's Peak Academy)

But
>Danganronpa 3: (End of Hope)'s Peak Academy

I fully expect Junko to be in it in some form, even if only on a vaguely thematic level. Like, if Kaede is the clone of "somebody who caused the apocalypse."

It will all be okay, user. Ssshh.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Yeah I'm pretty sure Mikan kissed and probably fucked Izuru when Junko died.

Well at least try.

Result looks pretty good to me

It'd be incredible to see Naegi's luck pushed to its limits in another execution game.

You mean Island Mode? Hajime still doesn't remember his "talent". Komaeda, in addition to seeing himself as similar to Hajime, becomes interested in the possibility that Hajime has a great SHSL talent.

As long as he doesn't find out Hajime's a normie he treats him fairly well.

Oh, everyone else left. Lucky!

He does in SDR2
Case 4 Komaeda made me cry since he always been so supportive of Hajime up until that point

Can you stop me from sexualizing the Juzo?

DE-DELETE THIS

>6666
izuru confirmed virgin?

Exactly, he found out because Junko left the file there. If Junko never hijacked the program he would have never found out.

>Wouldn'y Komaeda bully the living hell out of Hajime?
Nagito isnt like that. The reason he went savage on Hajime is for 3 reasons.
1) He has a boner for him the entire game and just wants to know what Hajime's talent it. He probably cared more than Hajime.
2) Hajime was also a despair.
3) Hajime is pretty much just like him in that he admired HPA/Talent/Hope, that he pretty much became a stepping stone for the Izuru project.
I can see Nagito befriending normals because he see's himself as one. He just doesnt think they are worth anything because of dumb talent vision.

Woops, forgot they were both 78. Please disregard image, I suck dicks.

LIES
I
E
S
Mukuro does not stink, that's Junko bullying.

>LIES
No.

Who's ready for the real despair sisters?

GAZE UPON THIS TWINTAIL AND KNOW THAT IT IS SATAN

Throw some of that alcohol up out of your system, have a small meal, and get to sleep. You've had a rough week, I know.

Look if Naegi survives an execution then I want Chiaki to, too.

Not to be crying wojak here, but it wouldn't be fair.

>more prominent than Chiaki in the BD bonus art
>"Heroines and Love Interests"

>implying

This. All Nagito wanted was someone to love him but even his class hated him. It's not their fault because he is crazy but it is sad. Chiaki was nice to him at least and that was enough for him.

He would take issue if Hajime was treated like an equal with the other classmates since he's a normal and they're above him in Nagito's vision.

> Would you catch all the STDs.

You know what, it's actually kind of tempting.

Where was this said?

>comparing some side bit protagonist to the franchise protagonist

Well I did throw in that last line to suggest a parallel between Kyoko saving Naegi in the bleakest moment and Izuru saving Chiaki when she's almost dead.

It's hard to love a person like Komaeda either way. He actively pushes people away from loving him too. He's not suitable for love, as harsh as that sounds.

DELETE THIS MY BOY IS PURE

What are you even talking about?

Chiaki isn't a protagonist. She's the protagonist helper in DR2 and a an almost literal sacrificial lamb in DR3.

Why not? Talent is everything, and there is nothing that could possibly prove it more than Chiaki's lack of luck fucking her over as hard as it possibly could.

Despair arc was a mistake.

Except she's not dumb or even remotely fat, which means that she can't stink either considering they were all meant to be insults.

The Mukuro does not require defending, but I will still defend her!

Naegi was saved and was not actually punished. Chiaki suffered the full brunt of her punishment. Of all the characters we want to survive, she has the lowest chance.

I WANT TO TAKE MIKAN ON A DATE!

So when should I start drinking to watch this? Mirai 11, Zetsubou 11, or Mirai 12? I feel like having a few drinks in you increases the fun of a series tenfold, so long as you're not a retard and remember what happened in the morning (though there are shows that you are pretty much required to watch drunk off your ass, like CLANserk).

When do we start the drinking games Cred Forums?

>Ultimate Nurse
>Having diseases

>tripfag with shit taste
Nothing new here

> Izuru saving Chiaki.

Holy shit, even if he was the SHSL Priest he wouldn't be able to save Chiaki.

She was skewered with a trillion spikes, poisoned, lost half of her blood, and more. There's no fucking way she could survive.

Now, Naegi getting thrown into punishment time would totally be possible.

Name of the BD bonus art with Kirigiri/Asahina and Chiaki/Mikan. Keep up with the times.

FUCK OFF TRIPFAG

Mirai 11, these last 3 episodes will be fun.

You are now aware a lot of doctors and nurses have poor health and smoke.

Komaeda told Hinata himself to not take him seriously when he makes fun of him. Komaeda Is just in a bad mood from finding the symbols of hope he believed in falling to despair and decided to vent it on Hinata

No, you Anons will never know my desire for Mikan.

Why don't the mods ban that shithead? Oh that's right, they don't care about board culture. They're just cops.

People don't understand that as soon as Komaeda found those files, he discovered that all of his classmates, him included are actually despair, and at that point he immediately decided that everyone but the traitor, who he figured would be working for the name of hope, should die, which is why he started being a cunt towards everybody.

The reason he pushes people away from loving him is that really terrible things happen to them. His parents died, his dog died, and anyone who gets interested in him meets a poor end. Case in point? Real Chiaki. She liked him, and he definitely had a thing for her, but then she ended up dying.

>tripfag cheats on his waifu with whatever shitty sow gets his dick hard
sasuga

Whoops, I missed this reply, my bad!

Since I am already late will try to be as brief as possible: the way he stands for his bro.

Yes, now we know it was all due to love and it is true that he committed some mistakes, but that doesn't matter. What I respect on him and on the Juzoboys is the whole sense of comradery.

Despite everything you can't deny Juzo is manly, and that despite his suffering, he tries to correct his wrong doings and dedicates himself to his bro.

S-Sadly I cannot, but that is just how things are. Oh well.

Delete.

>has to write a story for monokuma
>turns it in and monouma rejects it
>gets his limbs hacked off and bleeds out

Honestly all the attention Mikan has gotten in DR3 caught me off guard. I mean I love Mikan but since she was executed in the third trial I never thought she was a very central character

>She was skewered with a trillion spikes, poisoned, lost half of her blood, and more. There's no fucking way she could survive.

i mean that's what we thought too until she was magically still alive enough to writhe and monologue to izuru

kodaka is going to bullshit her back alive and you know it

Wait, when the hell did she get poisoned?

>Izuru possibly saving Chiaki?

I wouldn't buy DRV3 if Chiaki somehow ended up fine through all of that.

She can't be alive anyways, her whole reason for existence in DR3 was to be a sacrifice for Junko.

Anyone got that quote, or a link to confirm that DRV3 is not related to the main series. Cause a friend of mine is insisting that it is, and refuses to watch the DR3 anime cause of it.

Mikan at least keeps herself healthy and she baths a lot.

This is why Hajizuru is perfect for Nagito. The bad luck rebound will get canceled out by Hajizuru's Ultimate Hope.

He was a special cunt to Hajime though. He put him above the others.

considering monday confirms or denies wether kirigiri is alive or not, yes monday does scare me

But after chiaki getting slaughtered i think its time i accept she really is dead. If kodaka was gonna pull a fake out death leading into a happy ending chiaki wouldnt of died.

>believing in something as childish as a miracle
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he associates with 3D
You already fucked up, user.

If human Chiaki lived, AI Chiaki would cry from her stealing Hajime away.

The whole notion of board culture is outdated and stifling the mental growth of the board and those who frequent it anyway.

You're pretty dumb.

>yfw the real reason Izuru goes with the NWP-infecting plan is he wanted to see his Chiaki one last time

Why didn't Kodaka name Nanami as Ultimate Hope? She deserves it.

I politely refuse.

This is to show that she ded, just like how she ded in DR2 and only came back in Hajime's mind to encourage him. She ded.

it won't be a fakeout as Kyoko herself will be dead but it will be Junko using her body

fuck off muhammad

Dont take what happens in DR3 seriously. The games are great.

>kodaka is going to bullshit her back alive and you know it

THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF HER EVEN EXISTING IN THIS ANIME WAS FOR HER TO DIE NEAR THE END OF IT. SHE IS NOT FUCKING ALIVE. SHE CAN'T BE ALIVE. THEY RETCONNED JUNKO RECRUITING ALL OF THEM ONE BY ONE IN TO HER BRAINWASHING THEM BY TORTURING THEIR BELOVED CLASS PRESIDENT IN FRONT OF THEM. PLOT WISE SHE CANNOT LIVE THIS ORDEAL BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE ULTIMATE DESPAIRS DID AFTERWARDS.

ALSO YES HER LIVING FOR SEVERAL MINUTES WAS HUMANLY IMPOSSIBLE AND ALSO REALLY REALLY POOR AND CRINGY WRITING, THIS HOWEVER DOES NOT MEAN SHE SURVIVED PAST THAT.

>delicious brown
>big tits
>sexy body
>has actually the mind of a waifu
Juzo was literally made for sex

I don't know man. Your friend's degree of retardation generally can't be cured.

i'm pretty sure literally every site that talks about DR3 and V3 confirms they aren't related

She was the first one we saw as a Ultimate Despair and she seemed to know a lot what was going on in 2 so, I kinda expected this.

You realize that the theme is 'lies v.s. truth'.

They could be lying about the fucking protagonist even. She could be the first victim.

Say it with me:
She's not lucky enough to last with it.

>Take a Sonia
>Call it a protagonist
Why is this allowed?

HINATA-KUN

i actually think this would be one of the most ideal ways to bring kirigiri back, especially if naegi is about to give up and die.

If there's anyone at all who can pull it off, it'd be her classmates and, of course, Hinata-kun.

Is that your very first time seeing a cliche villain line?

Then he wouldnt have uploaded the Junko box.

So you admit that there's precedent to this bullshit and you agree that the anime is just pure pandering with no real commitment, so why do you think they won't go all the way and discard all pride by bullshitting Chiaki back? Sounds to me like you're too full of HOPE.

Yeah I guess. I wonder if she and Komaeda will be awake in future arc

>cross-eyed
HNNNNGGG

>erect ahoge

I'm going to love this character.

This guy is right. Junko said it herself. A miracle isnt happening.

Why would she do that? I'm sure Alter Ego Chiaki would like her real counterpart.

It's not cheating. I just want Mikan to ride me until I finally explode inside her.

Guess I will just avoid opening those.

Please?

>異常
>he cries while masturbating

so pure he denies his sexuality while pleasuring himself. cute.

All the people in V3 are probably the children of the DR/SDR2's surviving cast.

That could be Sonia x Souda's kid. I mean, Souda has the same eyes, and she looks extremely simliar to Sonia.

There's another character who is theorized to be Junko/Mikan's kid, she even has a mole in the same spot that her mother does.

There's also a bunch of Monokuma kids or something along those lines. They were at the end of one of the trailers.

She wants to monopolize Hajime.

Exactly. They retconned everything else, and as we all know this anime has no shame and its sole purpose is to shock people every week, and what could possibly be more shocking for people at this point than a happy ending?

>so why do you think they won't go all the way and discard all pride by bullshitting Chiaki back?

Because if she is alive next episode then you're basically saying the entire series isn't canon and ONLY DR3:Future is or DR3: Future is not canon and the way ROD was recruited was the way they explained in SDR2.

>Souda and Sonia

>Implying he ever stopped getting fucked.

whatever you say, cheater.

look at kyoko's face looking at makato KIRIJUNKO

>Souda
>Having a kid
Also,No, Souda eyes are black,he uses contacs.

Nagito's first thought when he got the school files in the FDR was seeing Hajime's talent. The guy went apeshit,.

She was a perfectly okay good girl who did NOT deserve what happened to her. It was impossibly cruel and disgusting on every possible level. I laugh at the memes, but why do I feel empty? When I rewatch certain scenes, it's like I still haven't come to terms with it. It's so surreal. It's like some part of my brain still can't comprehend it.

Delet it. ;_;

When did she say that?

The DR2 cast wouldn't know she's alive and Izuru would hide her.

i'd rather Kaede be Baby Gangsters kid with someone she looks too much like natsumi

In the anime everyone was exhauster after the aphrodisiac Yukizome wasn't.

Why? Because "she's an adult."

Sonia: "Oh, maybe that's the reason why I'm not exhausted either."

USED GOODS

What a waste of grape juice.

After she sees human Chiaki.

How can you resist this despair sex? REALLY? TELL ME?!

Don't worry user, Hajime can just copy her AI version and turn her into an eternally 16 robowaifu.

He's had to watch his waifu die twice thus far. Christ.

There are plenty of ways to explain away Chiaki's survival, ranging from
>He saved her but she was in a coma and Izuru's prediction gave him a 100% chance that she would never wake up so she was as good as dead
To
>She was just hiding
Among others.

I'm not saying they'll do it, but it's silly to act like Chiaki couldn't have survived.

Absolutely not and I will laugh when nobody from SDR2 is remotely shown in the next two Mirai episodes.

I bet Juzo doesn't even think lewd thoughts. He just wants to hold hands and maybe hug.

Chiaki wouldn't allow that to happen and considering she actually managed to make Izuru fucking cry I don't think he would stand in her way.

>STDs
>Sexually Transmitted Despair

Probably

You don't know that for sure.

ask your waifu, who most definitely wouldn't enjoy getting NTR'd.

He's really invested in the series and really wishes there was a shred of integrity left in it. He's going to fall into despair when he realizes there's none left.

Who is he cheating on?

Souda could totally have a kid, hes a playboy he just only likes sonia to whom he has zero chance with.

>Souda has the same eyes
Literally contacts.

This is what's going to happen unfortunately. The anime has made it plain that Kodaka doesn't give two shits about the DR2 cast outside of Hajime and Chiaki.

Will this anime's ending give us hope or despair? I wonder. Will everything be daijobu?

That didn't happen yet. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Hajime had to upload AI Chiaki into real Chiaki to help heal her brain damage.

Wouldn't NTR just make HER happier?

Chiaki's death was pretty pathetic, but that was the point.

No, this series is retarded and bad. You're just thinking that it will go full retard when I don't think they'll go that far because even all of the dicksuckers in this fanbase wouldn't stand for it.

man chiaki's death hits much harder after you rewatch every conversation with hajime and how long she waited for him

god damn

It wasn't pathetic you fucking bully. The word is "cruel."

Despair arc will end with a depressing ending cause it leads into DR1 and DR2, future arc will have a happy ending likley showing an epilogue of all the surviving character.

well thats what im expecting, but in the chance that kirigiri is dead then fuck no the anime is ending on a massively bittersweet note.

He's saying "今日は特に異常はなかった"

Like his security surveillance report.

user how can we know you'll be a loyal Mikanfriend? How do we know that you won't just move on with her to a new waifu? Mikan doesn't need fairweather love

shoujo (young girl) sounds similar to shojo(virgin). Joke lost in translation. Sonia is pure.

Speak for yourself. I would certainly stand for it. I've seen a lot of posts here and elsewhere hoping that Chiaki and Kyouko are still alive.

>love monokuma theaters from DG2
>There isn't a single video in jewtube.
Halp.

>user
It's Kevin-kun, you fuck.

Oh, kek. I sincerely hope he isn't actually on the phone with Muhkatana then.

Here you are, user!

>I don't think they'll go that far because even all of the dicksuckers in this fanbase wouldn't stand for it.
I won't defend it when people insult it, but I'll still shamelessly play the newer entries/watch any anime they make of it because fuck it, I don't expect good writing from it anymore after brainwashing anime was introduced.

the first game's were much, MUCH better

Someone with the steam versions could record it and make webms, but that's a lot of effort.

The same joke was used in Despair Arc wasnt it?

>liking SDR2's monokuma theaters

>that sakura musou game that was cancelled
I heartily laughed when I first saw that bit.

Why are the threads so shit now

I want the cool interesting people to come back, I don't wanna talk to you losers anymore

It definitely looks like he is. Lewd as hell.

>directly calling the tripfag his name

me too user ;_;

Just one more game with Hinata

Who /murphyslaw/ here? Everybody's dead and everything's fucked until proven otherwise. I can't fall to despair because I have nothing to hope for.

>muh lost in translation

That shit got debunked months ago, you deluded sap

She had to be killed that way to elicit any sort of emotion from the her classmates and viewers, unfortunately. A normal gag-like execution wouldn't have worked, she had to be tortured.

I don't even like Chiaki that much but it was really hard to watch. Why did Kirgiri get to die peacefully in her sleep while Chiaki suffered so much?

I use meta knowledge of japanese anime to determine who's dead and who's alive.

Bye.

Its just cause people are pissed their headcannon didnt come true and they need to vent, come monday the cool people will come back.

I for one am finding the people genuinly upset about the brainwashing as funny as the delusional kirigiri fags that still havent accepted shes dead.

Fuck off.

Because I liked before the anime was ever announced. She really is wonderful.

He uses contacts because he doesn't want to wear glasses, his eyes are pink

youtube.com/watch?v=qnk0CSianQQ

USED

Shit tier
She is broken

I feel that they only made human Chiaki as a sort of loophole to somehow give AI Chiaki a body in the end, maybe Izuru saves it but it ends up braindead and he just uploads AI Chiaki into it.

Daijobu

No,he said that he used to be a normalfag with black hair and eyes.
Also Kaede eyes are purple,Souda's are Pink.

I'm glad you find people disappointed in bad writing amusing.

Why do you think he has no friends? He literally has brain problems

a fanbase can dream

but there's no mistake that izuru waltzed the fuck out of there and destroyed the world along the other despairs

That's retardded..

千万紙で切断するのおしおき

The very fact we still - at the time of her death - do not have a backstory for real Chiaki and why she was the way she was is insulting.

At least that much might be nice.

He has fucking dementia, what do you think

Welcome to Danganronpa. Junko AI could be uploaded to braindead bodies of the SDR2 cast so it'd be the same idea and nothing new.

Being disappointed of bad writting in DR2 is funny.
A gayru destroyed the world and a ghost was a plot point in DRAE.

Could you post their Twitter handle please

His brain is perfect!

Yeah, human Chiaki was an afterthought, everyone and their grandmothers will tell you that.

Chiaki was made a real person because the writers realized Junko would not have enough time to recruit every ROD individually and needed a someone to sacrifice.

However, I do think her existence will effect Chiaki's AI in some way, and that is episode 11 of Future it will be revealed that Chiaki's AI was actually implemented by Izuru and not created by the Future Foundation.

barehoku

Thanks senpai.

fucking shit naegi and komaeda have the same voice actor?

that theory that they're the same person isn't so far-fetched after all I bet it got scrapped in development

unless she's Rasputin, she gone die.

Who drew that?

>yfw this happens but the anime writers are as retarded as always and actually make AI Chiaki act the same way as human Chiaki, not noticing that they were pretty fucking different.

How mad would you be?

I just wish it wasn't so transparently obvious. It wouldn't have been that hard to at least give a little info that would make you feel like she had a place in the world beforehand, you know? Nothing about her family, her friends? No pets of any kind? Was she a hobo who lived in arcades? What was her deal? How did she get scouted in the first place if she never bothered with multiplayer games before?

Tell me this isn't the sexiest girl.

Was that the game trailer he makes you watch? I fucking lost my shit.

Great tier
She needs TLC

Yeah, there's a reason so many people thought that before.

nah, from the very beginning they were trying to make an opposite naegi.

>that theory that they're the same person isn't so far-fetched after all I bet it got scrapped in development
No, Kodaka said a long time ago that it was a red herring and he made Komaeda to be like a "evil" version of Naegi.

They'd probably pull something like "the two personalities merged" or something regardless, so I expect that. I hope if it does happen there's not really much elaboration on how she acts. Just Chiaki opening her eyes, smiling at Hajime, and them finally playing a game together. That's all I ask for. No words necessary. It can be done in less than a minute.Please.

He never said he had black eyes though
Also I wasn't implying that Kaede was his daughter, I'm pretty sure V3 cast have absolutely nothing to do with any character from the first games

>gayru
I thought this was about Junko, not Juzo.

Yes

>All the people in V3 are probably the children of the DR/SDR2's surviving cast.

I like the sound of that:
"Danganronpa 3 Junior's hopes and despair"

She though Chisa was talking about eating with people.

That's not the sexiest girl.

As you can see in Komaeda proto designs, He was just made to be Naegi's foil.

She's more like Hajime and Sonia's daughter or Mikan's daughter, the twin sister of the red eyed twintails girl if anything.

> this is an 80+ year old Japanese lady

WHAT THE FUCK HOW

>This happens
>The episode title cuts in as they begin to play happily
> Chiaki Nanami doesn't smile

I'm honestly expecting Chiaki back in some capacity. At the very least Hajime thinking about her. DR always ends with so much fucking cheese.

>it's revealed Chiaki, Chisa, Kyouko are alive
>fade to black
>please buy V3, your waifu might die but get revived in the anime :^)

Upupupupupu sure sure user

Dude, she's dead, the kirijunko theory was wrong, always has been wrong, always will be wrong. Give up, accept you were wrong, and move on.

>you will never get to be crushed between Sakura's giant tits

What's the BGM that plays when chiaki gets penetrated?

He has trips. You don't.

B-B-But I have a husbando in DRV3

epic xd
Fuck off.

Makeup. Don't you know? The Spring of Youth exists somewhere in Japan.

I want to marry Sonia!

>that one Soniafag is marrying used goods

Delete this.

Sure user

Who fucked that smelly loli?

I'm sad that she won't be voicing Monokuma anymore
I hope she gets better

Pedophiles

blog.livedoor.jp/honya_akiba/archives/49412930.html

THOSE AREN'T TITS

Teruteru

Is that a store in Japan or something? I wish it were that popular over here.

>Mukuro died from the spears of gungir instantly
>Chiaki lived for several minutes.

Won't lie, although sometimes I feel like Japan goes super overboard with marketing and shit for anime and video game series, I'm also at the same time jealous as all fuck of the merch, events, and shit they get. But I'm not ready to fall off the slippery slope just yet. Someday, but not today.

Was Kodaka trying to spoil his own damn show?
Because heroine death is pretty much the only way this could have even happened.
The hell is the Aoi pasta when you need it?
It just dawned on me, Sakura was already sporty, brown and big-breasted. But she obviously wasn't immortal.
Meaning that it's by removing either the "glutton" attribute or the "stupid" attribute that the tanned girls lose their immortality.

fukawa is my wife

Chiaki is SHSL gamer, so obviously she'd be the beta tester.

would you a junko?

Congrats, are you Togami or Komaru?

>brown
pre-roid Sakura was a pale princess.

full image plzzz

This means the ganguro slut from V3 will survive since she looks like an idiot.

Me

Chiaki's pudgy little body was probably already pumped with adrenaline, will to live, etc

Mukuro got hit out of nowhere

BEST DR1 GIRL. HANDS DOWN. GOTTA LOVE THOSE GIRLS WHO DON'T BATHE.

No.

He's cheating on Sayaka.

Don't type like a fucking faggot

Not so fast, she could be an excentric genius or not be a glutton

Unfortunately she's lacking in a certain area.

Immortality is still not impossible, we don't know if they need all the attributes to acquire death-immunity.
Maybe they just need to be sporty, stupid, brown and gluttonous and the big breasts are just an extra

As if Sayaka even matters, kek

I always thought this was Naegi being naive or just trying to make them feel better by hiding what really happened.

America does it too, how much disney shit do we have? How many things were angry birds slapped on.

Not that Sayaka.

It's not NTR if they are dead

Chiaki wasn't hit by the spears of Gungnir, they were just normal spikes

mindhack apologist leave

Here

Not an apologist, just showing you the facts as they are

Blame lazy writing, sure, but the thing was foreshadowed since SDR2

It was always meant to be a red herring. Komaeda's name scrambled translate to 'Naegi Makoto da' aka 'I am Makoto Naegi'.

Komaeda existed to be a crazy version of Naegi to function as Hinata's foil.

>MUH HEADCANON WASN'T REAL :((((

lampshading doesn't make it any less dumb