pastebin.com/7da71H9b
pastebin.com/nqaFFQCk
imgur.com/a/hTYMl
pastebin.com/zCy3WGLk
pastebin.com/8QTMKVDx
pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ
pastebin.com/R8KpGq38
pastebin.com/6JrLXCw4
docs.google.com/document/d/1n1YcTrwtN4y6Gz5YLdZ1_Pj8Zn3hpfRItaIRaqFdfQM/edit?pref=2&pli=1
track3.mixtape.moe/mtwulf.mp4
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Fourier_Lugnica
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So I can't post EMT?

Can I post Felix?

AND THUS SPFAG SHEDS HIS FUCKING LEPER SKIN.

LET CANCER BE IN THIS THREAD AS WELL.

Rem IF illustrations
Rem looks better than Emilia I know she is trying to imitate her but she rocks the style better. if she grows her hair out long.

Emilia is dumb! DUUUUUUUUUUMB!

Reminder that Subarufags are the best and have not a single flaw. Unlike the waifufags.

Are we gonna have more spfag imitators now? That shit was fucking gold.

Anyone has metia template?

No at this point, it's safe to assume that spfag is shitposting in the threads without his trip.

The last ep better be good, theses past ones have been boring and way too stretched out.

With all this hype for the shitposting once ep 25 airs from shitposters and assblasted waifutards, I'm honestly expecting it to flop due to overhype. Or at the very least Re:Zero threads are just gonna be filled with even more tryhards and incoherent ESL shitposters.

Can't wait.

23 was god tier

Emilia-tan is my waifu

And to think it all started with this.

Fuck off shit eater Rem best girl

Daily Reminder that spfag moves goalposts. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

I think the announcement meant that one of the rebroadcasts of the next episode will be delayed, not the Sunday one.

This actually

how delusional can a person be

it'll be shitposting about the shitty translated LN like every other LN/VN adaptation. At least manga adaptations had the decency to end at a volume or give some resolution, now a days they just end anime like production stopped in the middle because they have no shame

Yeah, its the thursday airing. Sunday will be as usual.

>because retard Emilia and useless Puck just had to be rescued again
I mean. He wasn't wrong.

Fuck yeah

It's pretty much certain that spfag is an Emiliafag.

Not that I blame him. If Tappei is a really bad writer then I'll have all the laughs I can have. Just goes to show how much of a shit taste we all have for getting interested in a hack author.

Subarufags have done nothing wrong. Prove me wrong.

Course, I'm pretty sure I'm the only Subarufag, so.

Nope, you aren't alone.

Have faith brother, i'm here too

Oh shit I'm not the only one.

Thank god, I can still remember the French Open.

Subaru!

>tfw I had no idea what the hell happened.
>tfw I remembered I filtered spfag's trip

Can someone summarize the cancer that transpired?

Seems like he chimped out again.

Seriously though I can't wait for all the tryhards, frodos, and people who didn't even watch the anime jumping into the threads for "maximum" shitposting. Can't wait for the supposed day Re:Zero "broke" Cred Forums. Can't fucking wait.

Take off the filter and just read from here . There's no way that could be properly summarized.

>Clash met clash, and in that instant she thought—

>I wish when he realizes I am gone, it could cause a small ripple in his heart.

>—This alone, was what Rem wished for in her final moment.

So, is the author trying to fuck with us with AU?

Time to report now. This is just plain shitposting.

No thanks.

I have him filtered for a reason.

The author as always been constantly fucking us with the AU user.

Has spbro gone drunk? Has college finally broke him?

Where the hell is that text from.

Already did senpai.

>mfw nip twitter is going fucking crazy for some reason

translationchicken.com/2016/09/13/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-22/

He's been like that. It's just shitposters enabled him.

The interlude where she gets eaten.

>mfw nip twitter is going fucking crazy for some reason

Something trending?

SHK

>Tweets=/= official interviews

This guy is rich. spfag confirmed for total ESL idiot. Without his nipskills he's as fucking retarded as any shitposter.

Subaru really does wear that hoodie better than Emilia.

I dont understand the second and fourth frame

Is this going to be like last time where he comes into the new thread trying to defend himself and has another meltdown? I hope he leaves his trip on when he does his epic shitposting!!! once episode 25 airs.

>I hope he leaves his trip on when he does his epic shitposting!!!

He probably doesn't. I'm pretty sure he shitposts without that trip more often than we think.

Subaru's harem doesn't give a shit about Felix but they fucking love Subaru.

Volume 9 shennanigains

Oh, alright. God I fucking hope they show Regulus and Ley.

I hope his trip gets banned for good.

Gaming meme from photos taken at some gaming convention IIRC. Some company made an announcement and four guys on the couch watching didn't give a shit, some other company made an announcement and the four guys were hyped.

>[Youth: Ah really… I eat and I eat it’s still not enough! It’s because of that, we keep on living! Eating, chewing, biting, ripping, crunching,munching, sucking! GLUTTONOUS DRNKING! GLUTTONOUS EATING! AH– I’M DONE!]
>[Youth: Witch Cult Sin Archbishop “Gluttony”, LEY BATENKAITOS!]
>[Ley: “Love! Chivalry! Hatred! Obsession! Accomplishment! Gathered together brought to a boil and swallowed whole! THE GRATIFICATION! Is there anything in the world more DELICIOUS? No no no no no no no no no no there isn’t there isn’t THERE ISN’T! GLUTTONOUS DRINKING! GLUTTONOUS EATING! So! My Heart! My Stomach! My JOY and GRATIFICATION are TREEEEEEMBLING!!]
He sounds like a very nice person. I wonder if there's going to be an official illustration of him so we can burn his image into our heads?

I-I kind of like him, desu. He's like our trusty mount along the path of moonrunes.

And you can bait him by talking shit about Emilia, which is both easy and fun.

>And you can bait him by talking shit about Emilia, which is both easy and fun.

No. He's an equal shitter like every shitposter. He only touts his translation but acts like a total dick.

I don't care about his crusade nor the other side but every time he fucking opens his mouth about stuff like that which he blames he's not responsible of, everything goes to shit.

sasuga

What about Angelo from the wiki though? Dude knows his shit too and he'll answer questions if you ask them (without being a dumbass).

But it is fun to bait waifufags I'll give you that.

Angelo has that whole "psychologically stable" thing going on, way less amusing. Plus I have to open a new browser tab.

Drama and shitposting, good times.

This is actually a bannable statement. He actually shitposted at the end.

SHK!

Man I'm happy we kept this.

Man fuck that. I'll actually go camp in reddit and wiki for the translations now. This tripfag is too shit it's not even funny anymore.

> reddit
user, this is fucking sad. Just weak.

Don't kid yourself, this series has attracted a bunch of newfags and redditors onto this board.

Sorry I'm not in these threads to snackpost.

>This tripfag is too shit it's not even funny anymore
Now this is a goddamn lie. Maybe its cause I don't read his translations and am not involved with all the Rem vs Emilia shit spfag likes to spout, but everything he says is fucking gold.

>redditors onto this board.
>tfw there was a good TL that fucked off to reddit
>tfw there is one in reddit that will try to translate the part where the anime doesn't cover anymore

We can all scream >>>/redddit/ boogeyman but we know we're doing this one way or the other.

What if I just wiki and study JP so I can read the WN/LN on my own?

Ok. I don't care.

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/.

>but everything he says is fucking gold.

If you're into shitposting.

These threads are getting just a tad self-destructive.

attaboy.

I'm not into shitposting. I'm into watching people self-destruct.

So is this series good or is it just so bad that people are just watching and discussing it ironically like some kind of SamFlam-esque train wreck?

This is my plan. I'm out of practice though, but its picking up reasonably well.

This. I love how hypocritical people are here. Sneaking into reddit when material is available there. Frankly I don't give a fuck and its you people who cultured that tripfaggots ego. I just read but I'll never give any thanks to that wanker.

Wait until Sunday to make that decision yourself.

The fact that this type of shit didn't happen for almost 4 days into the week reached breaking point for some shitposters appeareantly

>hurrr whur muh edge and suffering
Trapfags confirmed lowest common denominator?

Episodes 22-23 were great. 24 wasn't bad, it just wasn't as good as the previous two.

I think its legitimately very good, but you should probably watch it and form your own opinion.

I watch it for the memes

a.pomf.cat/sudrtv.mp4

They are great memes

I don't know, him going on about people sucking his dick for the translations he posts despite the fact that only two people thanked him last time he posted a translation is pretty fucking hilarious.

Will we never get nuclear themed scenes ever again?

Same. I just need to get a good schedule and I'm good to go. Thank god Chinese softened me up or I would have been way more lost than I am.

The closer you are to Re:Zero episodes airing

The bigger the shitposting

aftwr a week of episode 25, All these waifufags are going to switch to a new meme waifu

It's good, but don't let the overhype misguide you. Once you give it a thought, its bullshit appears. Some characters are really worth watching. It's solid.

Them translation (you)s for Re:Zero gonna start dropping off once S1 ends and people move on.

Megumin who?

That's still too much. Nobody should thank that guy anymore.

Good. Then the threads can be filled with not waifu wars.

Literally anything than that would be great.

The galge game is bullshit. We fucking failed Pivot. Marketing for this series sucks ass.

It doesn't matter. There's barely any new material anyway.

What about husbando fags?

>What a mess we made when it all when wrong

>Good. Then the threads can be filled with not waifu wars.
>Literally anything than that would be great.

Stop kidding yourself. You're getting a week old thread from now on with barely any discussion.

No real waifu wars with Re:Zero anyway. It's basically just all Rem, and no one really cares until someone posts Emilia.

Would you settle down with your waifu and lead a simple life?

If we're lucky we'll one last one on Sunday and if White Fox does it Justice, it'll be the best one yet.

Reminder that husbandofags also do nothing wrong.

Rigel lives a life of constant mortification and affection. He will be a strong and powerful son.

Nothing wrong at all.

Literally too good for this world to exist

It would have been cool to see female Roswaal in action.

That's actually really cute. Who's the breadwinner in the family?

Alright, I need some information
>strawpoll.me/11240067

yep saw the last thread in the archive, the guy keeps saying "post the poll pre-anime to prove me wrong!!"

someone posted this poll result and he went on going off topic and shitposting. I thought you are better than this spfag, that just downright disappointing. Someone should just screenshot it for fuck sake.

Subaru, Rem's a housewife.

Literally nothing wrong.

thats why you go learn moon runes user, so you do not have to rely on someone else and can make your own arguments instead of relying on someone opinion. Any tripfag is bound to be a massive faggot anyway

I'm pretty sure she also has a job like with Subaru but just alternate on who is taking care of the kids.

I'm glad the fujoshi both like Subaru as much as I do and are edgy as I am so there's a constant stream of edgy Subaru fanart to appease my interests.

>mfw anons don't vote yes

Sorry, I stuttered.

Both desu

exhentai.org/g/976164/982bf94d48/

And I'm glad the fujos like Subaru as much as I do and like seeing him get abused as much as I do.

>Characters: Emilia

No exceptions.

What exactly is happening in this picture?

Quality over quantity

>You're still going to mention the polls? Show me one before the anime aired then.
>Not really. See the date on it, the LN was already being published when that poll was made and like some other mentioned, that still could only have Rem as a focus and leave Emilia behind. Of course it makes sense.

Can someone fucking make a screenshot of this already.

This is fucking embarrassing. Shame I missed this.

Not to mention.

Holy shit. Did he just discredit the live tweets as well since he says Tappei's twitter is not credible.

But what if you have neither?

>priscilla and crusch on the cover
>not in the work
dropped

Reinhard killing some poor bastard.

But he looks so chill.

Fuck. Why does my filter still preview quotes like these? I must admit though. That's fucking hilarious. That tripfag be dumb as fuck.

Why are some cat people tiny and others regular sized?

Jesus christ what the fuck happened here?
How did I miss all of this?

What a shit, this hentai was hyped as fuck, but only 10 pages for emilia felt ram and rem no
Crustch no anastasia and NO FERRIS

People asked for a sauce yesterday, and I didn't have it. That changes now.
g.e-hentai.org/g/976885/e023d8b6b4/

Why are the Japanese midgets?

I bet that's how he looked when he killed Thearesia though.

God these doujins are so shit. They make Rem look like a creep when she's just an innocent cute meido.

REM ENDING CONFIRMED!!!

GET FUCKED FAGGOTS

Didn't I see this exact same post yesterday?

Oh user...

Subarufag supremacy apparently.

I think she thought that a cure for Ram's sickness could be gotten from something from a male?

It's just a doujin chill.

She is slightly less innocent in the LN/WN, she loves to get Subaru to pet her by making things right, one time added a nut that made the person more sincere but also sleepy, but added it to Emilia's cup by accident, and faked her own death after the whale to get Subaru to confess his real feelings for her.

Am I supposed to be scared by IRC of the season "being ruined" because of the interlude being skipped, when Rem's coma was supposed to be a le epic twist but it can't even be that in the first place because it's shown how it happens in an interlude before Subaru hears of it so only one of those options can occur in the same time, the twist or the interlude, when you got exposed about the episode 18 that was also going to supposedly be ruined, and when they spread edgy Mitro fake spoilers? Will I fit in then?

You guys... are taking one of my Rights, aren't you?

>Rem ending confirmed

Did you really think it would be that simple?

>emiliafags and their WN

Nah! Tappei just changed the LN to appeal to rem fans. Rem ending is confirmed. KEK

As it should be.

I think he meant LN9 literally ending with Rem. Not Subaru ending up with Rem.

>self destructing
>on the fucking internet
You really are into shitposting.

Question, is the last episode 44 minutes, or is it just 22?

22 seems like not enough time to wrap up the remaining content.

So did Subaru ever get his gate fixed by Felix like he was supposed to?

Oh I see

Episode 25 Rem ending confirmed then?

He's right.

Some nip on 2ch leaked spoilers about Vol. 9 very ambiguously. No specifics but he says it diverges greatly from the WN at this point, what else could that possibly mean.

Source? You emiliafags always butcher your translations to fit your own narrative

you can see the amount of failed logic and double standard he displays there, of course any tripfag will have this "i shall not be wrong" kind of mentality, but that thread was just him getting ass blasted and he just keeps throwing insults after insults while anyone replying to him just pointing out his logic flaws.

spbro, i know you are an emillia fag, but really?

not to mention

>>good remfag vs bad remfag
but in the end he just say "oh we shall see these faggots ass blasted because of the anime ending this Sunday!"

enough of that tripfag though, too easy to trigger

We have no fucking clue

>Emiliafags
>Not a Remfag

Fuck off don't you DARE associate me with that trash.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view?pref=2&pli=1

>Show me one before the anime aired then.
>Gets slapped by a poll
>Pssh.. T-That's not correct. Obviously that's the time the LN was being publicized. L-LN readers are Remfags

This fucking faggot.

Fuck off falseflag

I guess.

You do know it was the Remfags themselves who translated all of the AU chapters right?

They're fanatical like an oni

Episode 25 rem ending confirmed!

LITERALLY ENDING REM

>Not really. See the date on it, the LN was already being published when that poll was made and like some other mentioned, that still could only have Rem as a focus and leave Emilia behind. Of course it makes sense.

too bad anyone didnt reply back to that one, the polls have characters that are only in WN and obviously people posting it with intention of gathering information about WN related characters, spfag truely a fag

B-but what about muh Emilia?

Its gonna get adapted

Fuck yes

It's only a matter of time before the Dark Lord rises.

Nice to see you here again.
>Didn't I see this exact same post yesterday?
Yes, yes you did. However, it had a picture that went along with it.
The way I'd put it is that Rem is a cute creep meido. It's pretty clear she was never very innocent, with how she killed Subaru those times. It's also mentioned she would always touch Subaru a bit too intimately, and that this was a regular thing that he'd gotten used to. Those comments about feeling his lips while he slept weren't a joke either.
>Gently patting his slumped shoulders, Rem voices her devotion and concern. From behind, she affectionately traces a finger across his jawline. While Rem’s skinship seems rather excessive, for the last few days, this has been the norm. After declaring that she would “see to Subaru-kun around the clock while he recovers,” this level of intimacy was an everyday occurrence.

She make up with Subaru, maybe Subaru tells her that he loves her.

Did dark lord Subaru posting die down or am I just blind?

It doesn't even matter really. The point was the poll consisted of WN/LN readers on a point where the LN wasn't even popular.

>Rem is a very bad girl

OH MY KOKORO

DLS!

You're just blind. Dark Lord Subaru has been the forefront of many discussions. They come i different forms.

How can someone so lewd be so innocent?

Dick loving Subaru?

Well thats a relief, would hate it if they ever stopped.

Delete this right now

Can't stop, won't stop. People keep finding new shit to attest to it despite the WN being on hiatus for months now. There are so many things that have been overlooked, so little time.

Nope

this is why a competent writer wouldn't have forced the Emilia shit.

Subaru isn't attracted to Emilia because she's kind, he's attracted to Emilia because he thinks he's in a Chinese cartoon until the despair really gets going. And part of being in a isekai show is that he gets cool OP powers and gets a cute, loving, delicate girl to like him because he's the big cool OP hero who saves the day. That is the premise of a lot of his actions, even his heroic ones. That's why he does all that cringey shit with the queen selection, because that shit is supposed to work just like in muh chinese cartoons.

The point that it DOESNT work because this is supposed to be a deconstruction of the genre, and the culimation of that failure is Emilia wrecking his shit and telling him how fake his "love" for her is. None of it has anything to do with love, it has to do with him being a stereotypical isekai protag who thinks he can do dumb shit and save the day without knowing how the world works.

Now, the whole point of the despair Subaru is put through isn't just the pain and suffering of losing people he had gotten close to, the point was to slowly and painfully disabuse him of his little isekai fantasy and make him realize that he needed to learn how shit worked before he could make a difference.

Now onto Rem. The thing about Rem is that she initially hates Subaru because of the smell. But over time, due to Subaru's heroic actions, she slowly learns to trust him. But here's the thing. Those actions were motivated by selfishness, ignorance, and greed. Subaru did those things because he was a retarded isekai hero. But the thing is that Rem doesn't give a shit about his motivations or his short comings because to her it's his actions that matter, and Rem sees the glimmer of a real hero (to her) in those. This is the point where Subaru starts over, starts becoming a REAL hero rather than a fake chinese cartoon hero.

Is this pasta?

Is this pasta?

Yep. From a thread about some user going on on why they didn't like Re:Zero.

I'd take everything Tappei says with a grain of salt to be honest. He is either a massive troll or baiting us with a red herring through hell and back. The fact that he pushes Emilia so hard but doesn't completely reflect it in his writing and Q&As make you consider what that man is really thinking.

Didn't I already go over this? Rem isn't innocent. Innocence is more Emilia's thing. There's a reason why Emilia usually remains relatively clean and undamaged, even during fights, while Rem is often wounded and drenched in blood. Often while being clearly into the whole violence and brutality of things.
Do you still have your prepackaged responses saved too?

Sssshhh user spbro wont like that comment!

Is it confirmed the last episode will be 24 minutes long yet?

I've seen it before, so sorta I guess.

Definitely. I kind of liked the show up until episode 7 which was awful, then 8 was another shitshow. Then it seemed tolerable but holy shit it's been a fucking trainwreck with yet another garbage MC that screams, whines and makes the dumbest faces. NEET hikki my ass. Ep 15 is one of the worst episodes so far. This show is fucking awful but since I am up to 18 already might as well suffer through the whole thing. Fuck I hate japs.

Yep. Regular length, cross your fingers they don't fuck up hard, because it will be really easy for them to.

You are just blowing your cover now user

>Fuck I hate japs.
New Cred Forums header right there.

Just like your mom blows me huh kid

We need more Subaru

Finally. This shit will be over.

>Rem's: "From Zero!" Line was the goal and dream of the author when he first started writing

and

>The author actually doesn't like erotic stories, so the characters don't have much libido.
>Q: What kind of face do you make when you are writing about Natsuki Rem?
>A: I have the face of a joyful man who is witnessing a blissful family, the best in the world.

plus

>Q: Please teach me about your fascination with silver haired heroines
>A: It’s because silver haired heroines are the number one cutest attributes in this world, it’s already sufficient with just that much

>Q: You seem to enjoy silver-haired heroines, what is your state of mind when writing Emilia's death scene.

>A: I enjoy it. Are you satisfied with this?

>tfw like last week i was talking about how spfag was a cunt and a shithead
>everyone told me to fuck off
>turns out i was right
heh if someone could cap all the shit he did last thread that would be great

Okay.

>seeking validation over nothing
fuck off nigger.

>The author actually doesn't like erotic stories, so the characters don't have much libido

Wut? What about all the implied sex in the IF chapters? Or is he talking about writing legit erotic text?

sup spfag

I'm sure he doesn't like describing sex, but implied lewdness is his shtick.

Aww, spbro's being all deredere and conciliatory and shit with us now.

Thats some next generation retardation right there.

B-but I'm not spfag

Nice

Probably doesn't like writing long-drawn out Nasu-tier smut. From the AU stuff there's more implication in their flirting, like mentioning how basically Subaru would come home everyday and they would fuck, even though they weren't really settled yet, which resulted in Rem getting pregnant with Rigel at basically the same time Subaru first got employed. He is the embodiment of the fiery passion of their youth.

>Doesn't like writing lewd stuff for characters yet enjoys writing lewd stuff regarding Rem and Subaru

connect the dots user.

I like these Elsa bad end fan art.

Does she made another appearance at all since the first 3 episodes?

who else is ready to be disappointed? i've got frowning face on standby

They're pretty good

I actually appreciate his translations, but this picture back here has always been relevant. Not that other people here aren't obnoxious with their bullshit. A lot of the Remfags here strike me as a little too eager to get their hopes up. I'd know, since I'm one of them.

So I have been thinking about cutting the Re:Zero episodes into a single 3rd party timeline. Essentially the no death timeline from an observer watching subaru.

I am half-expecting that they won't even beshowcasing the "Who's Rem?"

rem or bust ww@? What can we do to make sure this never gets a s2 if they go with the gay original ending, and how can we send a message to white fox/kadokawa/greycat besides bad amazon reviews, burning shit, and not buying the bds?

That might actually be interesting. We'd get to see the same confusion and amazement at Subaru that everyone else does.

Can you people seriously not tell he is just a hack who tries to copy other popular titles?

Do it

I just wish we had turpin back he was a really chill translator

Shame that they end at that one. Only other bad end-ish art I've got of Subaru is amputee Subaru.

I would like that, but how would that work considering Subaru's monologues and flashbacks or something

He doesn't describe it though, it's only implied.

I don't know user. Subaru molesting Rem's horn in-front of their children is pretty damn lewd. Then came the really descriptive flirting scenes those two have.

Please do, sounds interesting.

Don't show monologue or flashback scenes, only scenes where there's another character present to be observing Subaru (from final loop only)

I really hope he was kidding. No one can be this autistic.

Flashbacks would be cut. Monologues might be?

I've rewatched the series with this in mind. Subaru is really weird.

Like, he's some dude who shows up and helps Emilia, she takes him back to Roswaal's he try hards for a bit, breaks down on Emilia's lap, finds out a bunch of stuff he has no business knowing and saves some kids in the span of like 5 days.

Seems good, I wonder how much would be cut though, only way to find out is by looking at the end product I suppose

Admit it, Re:Zero discussions would be a hell lot better without waifufaggotry.

But muh ded threads.

And if he starts internal monologuing or flashbacking in the middle of a scene where he's with somebody, mute the dialogue or make the screen go black to hide it.

Who is us?

This is just unfair Sirius the archbishop of wrath has the ability to connect senses and emotions, she can share or transmit certain emotions to take control of them. She could also cause a major free for all if she wanted too. Not only that, she can share senses, pain and death, so if anyone in her authority range feels pain she can transmit it, and if someone dies (including herself) she can transmit and make everyone die the same way. Her authority range is as big or bigger than an entire city (not the capital city, but one named Priestella), so if someone dies kablam that cities population = 0. She can also control chains and light them on fire, so basically fire chains.
Sirius (the archbishops name) has an incredible authority, but she can't fight for shit. She is the weakest archbishop in direct combat.

What a fucking circus that was. If I didn't have work I'll probably shit on him for backpedaling. Good job raising the ego of this fucker to new heights.

There is one time where subaru told reinhard to kill sirius then everyone in the city died and left reinhard alone

I think her power has connection to empathy? I forget. I think to not work, you must not feel empathy.

If Kararagi is infested with moon's elements, then why doesn't Jewloli use a kimono? She looks russian-like to me.

Without fail all of his arguments end with him falling back on him having his dick sucked for his translations so nah nah or being some messiah of truth. Its fucking incredible how up his own ass he is.

>disrespect remfags
>say their translations are a "wast of time and effort"
>be surprised that translators with good taste decide not to treat you
and conversely
>be a translator
>become an egotistical faggot
>get called out on it
>play victim and act surprised that people don't trust you or your translations anymore
And this is only the beginning, Wait until the backlash of the final episode.

>Sirius (the archbishops name) has an incredible authority, but she can't fight for shit. She is the weakest archbishop in direct combat.
This is outright wrong. She can hold her own against Reinhardt for a while. If she's the weakest bishop in combat it's only because the others have authorities which make them stronger on combat. The real weakest bishop in combat (no authority) is probably Regulus who is Subaru tier if not a little lower without his authority.

Haha I bet that faggot cried himself to sleep.

Oh Subaru, why do I hate you so much, but your Dark Lord depiction fills me with desire?

Fixed that for you.

He's probably the Archbishop of Pride
The Authority of Pride would allow him to read foreign language and translate it. It's weakness is that it causes an over-inflated ego.

Is subaru always going to be a bitch? Like I want him to be somewhat useful without knowing the future.

He was also under the influence of Sirius's authority and got instagibbed when Reinhardt killed Sirius.

What the fuck is Roswaal up to?

Subaru is made for abuse and abuse exclusively

By arc 5 Subaru's kinda cool.

I'm talking about Reinhard. Fucking useless hero.

That is why males are so much better than women in this series. Worth a better discussion than waifushit.

It just fills you with great pleasure knowing that the temptation from all that despair has finally come out and manifested as the Dark Lord

Seriously? I never knew, that makes her the second strongest archbishop; 2nd only to Regulus.

What's this meme called? I can never remember but the first time I saw it was in the Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai threads.

And also amputation.

Oh right. I don't think Reinhardt knows how to cry. His life is too impoverished for such things.

By the way, for anyone who hasn't read it yet someone translated the academy chapters.

docs.google.com/document/d/1IL2Q9TrR1kyc3UgnpvpNSgVHm5weZ0mUPYd3ElsYoaI/edit

Is there one of these for females?

Even more waifufaggotry than Subaru.

Purposefully letting everything where bad things happened from the very beginning, happen. FROM THE BEGINNING.

Huh? Didn't you die months ago? Are you actually back this time?

Basically pic related

He needs to die sooner

The OST of this show is fantastic.

By that time, isn't he a widely respected hero? I wonder what direction there will be left to go when he's already so close to the top.

Nah, its not trupin, just some other dude from reddit who translates parts now
I wish he'd come back though

But he isn't suffering in that picture
Subaru must always suffer

So he actually abuses the shit out of Ram? Why? And Ram is perfectly okay with it just because he saved her from the fire?

Wasn't there an April fools chapter where Subaru actually did have a harem of all the girls? But got deleted once the day ended?

The higher the rise the greater the fall user. Tappei is setting him up for something big, and its not something good either.

Ram's okay with it because Stockholm syndrome and crippling clown dependency

I don't know. Being Reinhard's sex slave would be pretty suffering. Especially when you have no way of escape.

Ram legit has Stockholm Syndrome. Which makes me mad, because she can do better than that clownfucker.

I wonder what would happen if Reinhardt gains the Blessing of Genderbending

>Mana addiction
>Stockholm Syndrome
>Rosewaal is using her for genetics and most likely will body snatch her firstborn child

Fucking clown planned it from the start

I don't think it's a regular thing. Sure, almost killing someone just one is pretty bad, but I haven't heard about any repeats in the same timeline.

Yeah but like, why does Roswaal abuse her? So far it showed he cares for the two sisters and the scenes with him and Ram were lovelike.

I mean I suspected Roswaal to be a villain but I was hoping he wasn't a full edgy villain that just does despicable acts for hate bait.

What's with the black girl in the upper right?

It's not like he beats her on the regular or anything, but he wouldn't hesitate to kill her or abandon her for the sake of his goals.

But since Subaru has gotten the authority of greed, he can at least put up a fight.

Probably not much. The school AU implies he'd probably be more into Felt than anyone else.

Need to make the buff soul of cinder have only one arm.

>He also mentioned that she probably lived a painful life since she was forced to swear loyalty to the man who was the cause of her village's destruction, intentionally using words that would hurt her. Finishing up their conversation, he told her that he would punish her for betraying him, and the two began to fight.
>She agreed that she hated him at first but added that she fell in love with him in the end. Forcing herself into her Oni Form, she used it to quickly reach the gospel book Roswaal had put aside when they began fighting, subsequently throwing it in one of the remaining fires to destroy it. This earned her his wrath, leading him to hit her with a blast of fire.
>Across the Sanctuary, Roswaal didn't know what to do anymore, nonetheless he made it snow like before, then began giving mana to Ram like always, not wanting her to die as he still needed her. Reaching them soon after, she found Roswaal who no longer had any will to live and a dying Ram in his arms.

Literally a wifebeater
Fuck this asshole

Why is Julius missing an arm

I'm new here

Approximately how big was the shitstorm when episode 18 hit for the first time?

Subaru becomes supreme waifu. Does it really need to be said.

Why is Subaru missing an eye?

About 7.

Subaru can't activate Greed without killing himself. So nah, he's stuck as Reinhard onahole.

"I love Emilia" caused a really big shitstorm

Why is Subaru missing his arms?

>even Aragon knew elf pussy was best pussy

He still loses the Subarubowl to this guy.

5 seconds is enough to break anything with that authority

Artist's fetish

Then he shall die with his dignity intact. Greed would stop Reinhard's dick from ever entering; and chop it off so that he cannot violate anyone anymore.

First attack and preceding attack will always miss. Subaru ain't doing shit to Reinhard.

Because Roswaal sees Ram as nothing but a pawn and a way to create a perfect body for his waifu Echidna

Will these twins ever be happy anons? Or are they just doomed to a life of suffering?

Garfiel WHEN.

Why would they be happy anons? How would maids shitpost anyway?

Okay okay, so he doesn't actually abuse the shit out of her, just willing to kill her and betray her for his goals. That's perfectly fine with me and what I would expect from him.

I don't know why previous posts were implying something else.

Yes

megalodon.jp/2014-0402-0109-20/ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/270/

Have fun reading or TLing it

It's not an attack user. If he shoved his dick technically he would be the one attacking.

The second Subaru entered the picture everyone in the world was doomed to suffer.

Not really. The Witch Cult and White Whale would have still attacked and caused devastating casualties. Especially since both of their arrivals are what, a day or two apart?

Still deserves to die though

Rein is really grabbing her breast.

But Reinhard also has a blessing that will always let him hit his target. And another blessing that makes spirits heal him whenever he's injured. And a blessing that makes him stronger when bleeding. Basically Reinhard won't be as fucked as you think he'd be.

Emilia dying is the correct outcome to bring the world peace.

He's a true hero. Even Wilhelm approves.

I've had the same idea. when can we expect this?

So, Emilia gets killed, Puck goes on a rampage, Reinhard kills him, and then ???. King Candidate Selection between Crusch, Anastasia, and Priscilla happens. But also more Archbishops fights so ??? on how that'll turn out.

I don't think Subaru has ever tried to use Greed before. I don't know how long it usually takes him to figure them out or for them to settle in properly, but I think he only figured out how to use the Unseen Hand in the later parts of Arc 4. If things go similarly, he'll start figuring out Greed in the later half of Arc 6.

I really don't know how he's going to end up using it without becoming completely OP. There's nothing I've heard that suggests he won't be able to do the heart transplant, and it's difficult to tell what a gimped form of Greed would even be. I suppose there's always the chance he'll find some alternate use for the power that makes it impossible for him to go full godmode.

Wilhelm approves nothing from Reinhardt.

>It was until that moment, that the strong will that hid one's true feelings burst through. The intense emotions that makes one feel as if they might loose control.
>To go that far to hide one's true feelings from the young man, surely it was becauseーー、

>「Subaru-dono, you..」

>With a hoarse, almost whispering voice, the sword demon called out the young mans name,

>「Are you perhaps, my...」

>Saying that much, the sword demon closed his eyes as if trying to cut out the feelings of his own weak heart.

Doesn't he have to "marry" a person in order to use the heart transplant part of greed though?

No, without any wives to put his "heart" into, Subaru won't be able to activate Greed for more than five seconds. Greed isn't measured by how much you can train with it but by how many wives you have. So unless Subaru decides to marry a bunch of bitches, he'll never really master Greed.

No, he hasn't tried or even considered using Greed yet. If I were to gimp greed I'd just make it have terrible feedback effects even before hitting the five second limit.

Regulus put his heart in Emilia without formally marrying her. There might not actually be a limit on what the heart can be put into, but Regulus was just too up himself to consider putting it inside anything except a hot girl.

I hope we get more grandfather and grandson interactions between them in the future. Or Wilhelm joining Subaru's party. Would be fucking grand if that happened.

Is Subaru just going to steal fucking everybody from every other camp?

I think Greed only requires one. For all we know, all it takes to make someone a viable heart-host is for them to be someone Greed wants to possess.
Even a second or two of godmode would be enough to one-shot anything with a breeze.

only the best ones

>Greed only requires one.
You're right. The size of the harem is irrelevant to Greed's powerful/constantly being on-ness.

I hope he only takes the good ones. So far, he has Julius, but Julius isn't really a formal member. Wilhelm would be nice. There's no doubt Subaru that Subaru would be able to cheer him up. Since it happened in a side story, I doubt he'll be able to get Reinhard on his side in the main story. And I'm okay with Priscilla and Al staying on their lonesome. Or maybe Al does some shady shit ad Priscilla is forced to hang with Subaru for a bit.

Maybe instead of making the entire body indestructible, he can make only a certain bodypart indestructible, like a single hand. Not only would it be sufficient to power him up; it wouldn't make him omfg cheat tier. It would be just like imagine breaker but with the ability to block and break natural phenomena too.

So I heard that Satella is future Emilia who went full yandere, used her magical time powers to go back into the past, set all that witch cult shit up and then pulled Subaru into the world to ensure that he would meet her past self. Kinda like how things went in Terminator. Is there any truth to that?

Why is Reinhard so fucking shit. Why is Heinkel such trash. And why is Wilhelm always suffering.

Just a theory, but a very likely theory

Word of god says that Invisible Providence isn't exactly the same as Unseen Hand. Maybe Subaru's version of the greed authority will be slightly different.

The only downside to this is that Subaru's camp is Emilia's camp and that gives her more power in her little campaign run or however the fuck they do things in Lugnica. Basically, the more people Subaru adds into his party, the more credentials he gets, and the more likely the chance for Emilia to take the throne.

And I'm a firm supporter of Anastasia.

It's not exactly different, it's only that Subaru has an incredibly nerfed version of unseen hand. He could power it up if he wanted, but he'd need to sacrifice something precious.

Oh boy

Hopefully that spells something good rather than something bad

Dude I'm literally showing you a screenshot of the author saying that the two are different things.

you forgot DESPAIR

>read Academy first period
>Rem getting NTR'd and Subaru instantly falling for Emilia

Man, I'm not a Remfag, but this is just cruel.

All the more to suffer with user.

Speaking of Subaru and the Greed authority

What's happening in this picture?

If it could be used in that kind of manner, then wouldn't Regulus have been able to avoid stopping his heart?
I can't read anywhere near enough moon to get that, but I guess that makes sense. The Witches and Bishops seem to have rather different powers in many cases, so I've always thought the Sins should manifest differently in ways that suit each individual host. I'm going to assume his versions will resemble the ones the Bishops have, but maybe changed in a way that's a better fit for Subaru's character and the precise nature of his own sins.

So, how could Greed's Authority be altered to better reflect Subaru's own greed? Starting an objects time instead of stopping it?

The difference between a grandson and favorite grandson

So do they all share him a different day of the week or?

Rem BTFO

>The difference between a grandson and some shitter with your genes
FTFY

Sure buddy.

Is it true that Emilia is engaged to Julius?
When did that info come out?

He's being ironic or falseflagging

I hope. Threads have been so bad with attracting all these newfags we never know for sure anymore

What. That was a false spoiler. For one thing, Julius doesn't hate himself enough to marry Emilia.

Ever heard from contrarians
> Time resets have no consequences! Thus, no tension!
And use that notion within Re:Zero? Have no fear anons, for if you use this pastebin, they should know when to fucking shut up. Yeah, author is aware of that idea, and here's a long ass-text so you fucking shut up while you get a friggen headache while reading it.
pastebin.com/3srCpNgB
Good luck giving them a mouthful, cause the author listens and reads from people of their criticisms.
Also,
> Roswaal : I don't care. You got infinite times of tries

I thought him using a MAL screenshot would have cemented that.

It annoys me so much that these guys are canon fodder.

Subaru has his own invincibility field with Beako that runs off mana. Greed is probably more useful to him for attacking.

>Anyone
>Actually marrying Emilia

Bet they'd get their asses kicked by Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters. That's how much they suck.

>Starting an objects time instead of stopping it?
That sounds interesting, but what would that actually look like as a power?
I just had the thought of it being essentially the opposite of Regulus', a time stop on everything except the user and who they choose to unfreeze. This'd have the hilarious side effect of everything in the environment being the sharpest thing in existence though.

> Fodder
user, believe it or not, these guys are considered not to be messed with.

No. See when Regulus activates Greed his entire body would be time stopped. However because of Subaru having a weakened version of the authority (it might differ in some aspects) he could only timestop a specific bodypart like a hand, the heart risk would still carry on. Hell if you want to give him even more of a handicap greed would default activate solely on one of his 2 hands.
So basically a power that can speed up the time of objects? user that is too op, he could literally turn people to dust with that power.

But seriously is it really just going to be a one length 25 minute episode? They actually plan to cram the rest of the volume in 25 minutes? Cause if so, godspeed WhiteFox.

So, guys. How did you guys feel about this kind of adaptation? Honest opinion. There's currently a list of crap of complaints regarding how the adaptation handled some parts (my part especially).

Honestly, my only complaints were the way the characters were handled. The anime went out of its way to make Subaru look worse, or how they washed down Rem's character from a stern, but perverted and dutiful maid that had a soft spot for Ram and Subaru into a dutiful maid that loved Subaru and Ram.

>So basically a power that can speed up the time of objects? user that is too op, he could literally turn people to dust with that power.
More OP than being able to one-shot everything with a soft breeze or a touch of his hand? Also, the amount he'd be able to speed up time would probably depend on how much power he poured into it.
That would be a pretty fun use, but I was thinking of a more specific reason why it would manifest that way for Subaru.
>Her gentleness and existence of her warmth were evident, but for some reason it felt as if the circulation of her blood-----no, a sign of life within her was missing.
>A lone force within her was preserving the life within her. However, there was no force within her that was fulfilling the role of moving that life forward.
>Rem, with this contradictory situation going on within her, still had her time frozen, trapped within a state of deep slumber.
Let's suppose that Sins usually take awhile to adapt to fit their host, shaping themselves to fit the appropriate place in the heart/soul of their wielder. Subaru absorbed Greed right before Arc 6 started, so what do you think has been the focus of Subaru's own "Greed" since he received it?

>Skills that can rival veteran Royal knights

While weak compared to others of the cast, they are not to be fucked with.

Does that mean Rem is pretty top tier then since she killed a lot of them :o ?

>focus of Subaru's own "Greed"
Probably wanting to save everything, not surrendering anything. Being specific of 'since he received it', then I'd say the biggest one is trying to get Rem back.

Rem held off Regulus and Ley in order for Crusch to escape after she got her arm severed. Taking a chunk off Ley's shoulder in the process, the same Ley who brushed off Crusch's hundred man strike like it was nothing.

She is by no means weak.

I don't think Crusche escaped if she's an amnesiac.

translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/

You tell me, but what is shocking is that she is just a regular oni who works her ass off. There is nothing special about her. Kind of like Subaru in a way.

She escaped with her life, Rem technically didn't.

"copied from another anons post"
[Regulus: Conflict, I hate that… For me, just merely enjoying the calm and safety of regular life is enough, I have no more need than that. Static, unchanging time and my self, that’s the best. Because my hands are small and powerless, for me, just for myself, just to protect my meager possessions I have to use up all my strength. That’s my kind of fragile existence]
This power is very much related to stillness of objects time. If Subaru greed is to "save" perhaps his authority of greed could "save" up something. For example if he saved up momentum he could just release that saved up momentum in a certain way (like giving his punches or sword swings a bit more impact), but of course it would be a handicap in the sense that if he did save up momentum it would make some of his other attacks weaker due to loss of speed.
I don't know this was the best I could come up with.

>Volume 9 illustrations get leaked
>Twitter melts down
>One day before the anime ends
>Twitter will melt down again in a few hours
Greycat is the absolute madman

>There is nothing special about her.
Sure there is. She's only got one horn, which probably halves her mana absorption and means she started off below the point a regular Oni would have.
Exactly. There are a lot of things that Subaru probably wants, but I'd prefer to focus on the points that might reshape the power in a more specific manner. Regulus strikes me as the kind of guy who never wanted to change and never did anything to better himself. The way people say he killed his supportive family makes me think he reacted to any attempts to help him improve as some kind of insult. Regulus's power suits him quite well, but I don't think it's as good a fit for Subaru.

Its beautiful

This is probably one of the moments I live for as a Remfan. Watching the world burn is an oddly blissful feeling.

Why did you retards hate on SAO but love this show when they're literally the same thing?

Not trying to shitpost, I'm genuinely curious.

In commemoration.

I really don't understand how this is the same as SAO

user the fact that you said this is the same thing as SAO makes your post a shitpost.

>Remfags are this autistic.

Ayy.

Spbro my ass. That's bonafide faggot.

keep sucking that spic tripfag's cock.

hey it's me your spbro

Totally shit.

Perfect. Time to post this in every thread in Sunday.

yooo spbro waddup

Filtered.

i was hoping he would be able to make his own checkpoints

I think that's a bit too loose in its connection to the related desire, which is why I prefer the idea of "starting an objects time". That's the kind of power Subaru would most want right now and what would most help him get what he wants right now. It'd probably have other utilities than just that, but that seems like the kind of thing that would shape its initial manifestation.

>It took people long enough to realize the tripfag is an actual faggot.

You guys are to blame for nurturing his inflating ego.

So I was reading the Natsuki Rigel chapter and

>“Unpleasant my ass, that’s normal. Looking down on my wife, I won’t let anyone do that, not even my wife.”

>“----Proof that Rem has the world’s greatest husband, and the world’s greatest son, and the world’s greatest daughter. And that she herself is the world’s happiest woman.”

Did Subaru just become the Rem of episode 18? Was this AU Rem's "From Zero"?

>tfw you started the whole thing with Emiliafaggotry

I hate clusterfuck post collages like this.

>tfw i've been shitting on spfag all this time but anons called me a retard
>spfag finally exposed like the sperg he is
Trust your fellow anons before you trust a trip

I missed the important quote of all.

A version 2.

Because spfag in itself is a clusterfuck.

Just fucking dump every piece of shit he says. No need to put unnecessary effort.

I just don't see why anyone feels the need to make them.
His translations seem trustworthy enough, even if it was always pretty obvious he was a sperg. There's no real point in shitting on him.
Oh cool, a part 2!

>You're still going to mention the polls? Show me one before the anime aired then
>Gets shown poll
>Desperately trying to grasp straws.

Fucking hell. This is the most pathetic I've seen of him. Poor form.

I'm not into the drama on these threads but that one blew my sides into orbit

>There's no real point in shitting on him.

He starts the shit himself then plays the victim card as if the boogeyman he fights are the ones responsible.

He's clearly fucking biased when it comes to discussion.

>He's clearly fucking biased when it comes to discussion.

No he isn't. He's been pretty fair so far.

I wouldn't say he starts shit, but he definitely has a condescending attitude which pisses people off when he tries to "debate" during an argument.

>pretty fair

Heh.

Follow this discussion. He's been pretty robotic so far with the interviews. I mean for fuciks sakes it's too obvious that Tappei says half truths. He's been massively trolling the fanbase both in Q&As and interviews.

Then when someone brings up twitter all credibility is lost even though it came from the same god damn person.

Wow Remfags so freaking creepy in their desperation legitimately sad. Internal victimizing yourselves and turning finding to blame and attack anything that doesn't conform to POV.

Or his askfm for that matter

He's fair in his translations, but he's obviously biased in his discussions. I don't even dislike the guy, but I'm not going to kid myself there.
Everything about spfag is pretty obvious, so there's no point shitting on him. Sure, he seems to have a habit of thinking his tastes are more widely shared than they probably are, but that's not exactly hard to see and not worth pointing out.

you mean like the fellow anons that posted fake edgy bullshit about things that never happened in arc 3?

That's no excuse for such a shitty looking image. In fact, making it look that bad probably took more effort than it would to fit everything cleanly on top of each other. Why do the two images have so much white space around them, why are they not bigger? What the fuck is with all that unnecessary cropped text? Why do you have the same chart shown twice if the "more readable" version is only about ten percent larger? And so on.

Deal with it. The message is sent.

>you mean like the fellow anons that posted fake edgy bullshit about things that never happened in arc 3?
>Fellow anons
>Mitrospeed

pastebin.com/7da71H9b

>The moment when an actual Remfag user debunked this but as labled a liar

pastebin.com/nqaFFQCk

You say that but discussions are mostly open between us.

No she didn't. She fought Ley then go then eaten. Regulus didn't even do anything because he didn't care enough about her. Ley himself got a scar.

She would a best last a minute with his eclipse.

So she still just a mid-ter character at best.

>Internal victimizing yourselves and turning finding to blame and attack anything that doesn't conform to POV.

Hahaha. You mean how spfag tried to fucking break this shit in factions by not being neutral about correcting spoilers?

Oh man playing detective in a fucking anonymouse board. Hilarious.

Not fighting him would be a violation of his rights user.

When is 25 out?

Sunday

>>Mitrospeed
What the fuck is up with him and all the other fake spoilerfags? Is this just some childish "my dad works at Nintendo" bullshit?

Some fake spoilerfags would just be doing it for a lark, but Mitrospeed's so persistent that I have to wonder if he has some kind of brain problem.

Except he isn't biased. That's narrative Remfags trying to construct because he BTFO'd their delusion about later arcs. Remfags just can't handle fact other readers including the author has preferences for other characters that aren't Rem and view everything as an attack on the fanbase. They deserve everything they got coming for such sheer faggorty at this point.

It doesn't matter at this point. Reality will slap in the face one or another. Maybe then they will learn to be inclusive instead of hurting themselves by rejecting everything that doesn't fit their idealized.

And to think that Mitrospeed carried with his fake spoilers with that Crusch and Felix side story. Incredible.

The ep is not delayed you retarded fag.

I'm not a Remfag (or any sort of waifufag) though and spfag's damage control seemed quite biased to me. Or are you just falseflagging for (you)s.

>Except he isn't biased.

Keep sucking that spfag cock. I say what ever he gives contributes is negated when he open his god damn mouth.

Why would it be 22 minutes?

>I'm aware that I'm obnoxious and cancer myself so are you and I at least know enough Japanese to post translations and reliable info about re:zero unlike you piece of shit.

Fucking shit. Does he think this gives him a pass to be an absolute retard?

Anyone who still tries to defend this guy's actions(with the exception of his translations) is probably the same shitposter enabling him.

He did though, but you guys didn't like what had to say because most of bullshit came from Remfags spreading fake ass spoilers. So now the base looked for any excuse to ostracize him. If he leaves I don't blame because you guys are most rabid fanbase series. Hell most rabid fanbase of any series ever.

Doesn't matter who you drive off try to hide yourselves from truth. Pretty much from on the next arcs Emilia and Betty developments. Rem will be sidelined like the were because her brief time limelight is over. There way to story than her.

Why do these threads get progressively shittier every time we get closer to a Re:Zero episode?

I guess I was wrong about anons coming up with the spoilers. Sorry for the mixup. I'll still argue on the grounds that anons propagated Mitrospeed's spoilers, and that anons were the ones that labeled Remfag user a liar. My intended point was, there's still a high degree of uncertainty, even with your fellow user.

What if he's from an alternate universe where Re:Zero was different?
I'm not arguing against the fact that some other readers and the author might have different tastes. Spfag is still obviously biased. It's also obvious that Rem has been the most popular character for years, considering how many people were trying to sell everyone on how amazing she was going to be back when she was bashing out Subaru's brains with her morningstar. Hell, I had discussions with people who were talking about how obnoxious the Remfags were, and how he thought they only cared about Rem and not the story as a whole. Not anime Remfags or western Remfags, mind you. This was before she got popular in the anime. WN community Remfags.

His EX novel summary was mostly true though

>If he leaves I don't blame because you guys are most rabid fanbase series.

Compared to the literal dozens of translators that left because they preferred Rem over Emilia? Please. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, or so they say.

>He did though, but you guys didn't like what had to say because most of bullshit came from Remfags spreading fake ass spoilers. So now the base looked for any excuse to ostracize him. If he leaves I don't blame because you guys are most rabid fanbase series. Hell most rabid fanbase of any series ever.

Good. He's not the only TL. Like I said, tossing away the reddit boogeyman/cooties they have more people willing to do it.

You probably don't know that Remfags were the one that tried to dispel the shitty edgy spoilers as well. Literally the sooner spfag fucks off, the better. Faggots like you feed him the ego he needs so he can wank in every threads as if he has an authority.

Sure he has his preferences when comes to characters, he even stated like Emilia and Betty. But he said he liked Rem too, but hated her fanbase. Anyone who isn't a militant Remfag can immediately understand why.

But he's never said anything bad about the character herself. She is simply not very relevant in later arcs which now towards the middle portion of the story beyond being a subjective.

Better than sucking yurs. What's contribution to the series beyond shitposting.

>Doesn't matter who you drive off try to hide yourselves from truth. Pretty much from on the next arcs Emilia and Betty developments. Rem will be sidelined like the were because her brief time limelight is over. There way to story than her.
What gives you the impression that everyone doesn't already know this? Having Rem as your favorite character doesn't mean you can't enjoy the rest of the story. Being able to enjoy the rest of the story also doesn't necessarily mean you'll wind up liking Emilia.

No it wasn't.
Wrong. He started them himself.
imgur.com/a/hTYMl

>Better than sucking yurs. What's contribution to the series beyond shitposting.

And what do you get wanking his 2 inch spic flacid cock? Just so you can be his bitch while paying you partial TLs?

LOL.

It's not about the characters though. Its his condescending attitude he takes whenever people even bring up Rem. He automatically assumes that you're a Remfag (a "bad" one no less) who only watches the show for Rem and will get BTFO once It happens. But since I'm not a Remfag, I could care less how he makes himself feel better about anons being mean to him and calling him out on the internet.

Careful, you'll be labeled a militant Remfag who is mean to widdle ol' spfag for even caring about Rem past her being eaten.

>What's contribution to the series beyond shitposting.

And it's this god damn mindset that makes him think you guys are just his bitches.

Whatever. After that shit he did with trying to blame a side and being a total faggot about it, I'll never thank the guy.

Are you this guy from a few days back?
Didn't we shut you down and debunk your notions?

Horsehit. I been here seen the start of anime we only had one or two translators who prefer Rem and none them hated on Emilia at all like you dumbfags. Angelo from the wiki also supports Emilia but doesn't hate on Rem. You faggots are just retarded secondaries who know nothing.

Other than T\than Remfags who translated the IF short stories spbro has contributed the most translations to this series. No w he's probably gone because of your waifu warrior faggorty.

>1 more day until it all ends
wonder how long the shitstorm is going to last after 25 airs

>spbro has contributed the most translations to this series
I haven't exactly been keeping up, but wouldn't that be Clarais by now?

I give it a week. People will try and force more threads but by that point no one will care.

>none them hated on Emilia at all like you dumbfags
No one hates Emilia. They merely lack much interest in her.

>Horsehit. I been here seen the start of anime we only had one or two translators who prefer Rem and none them hated on Emilia at all like you dumbfags. Angelo from the wiki also supports Emilia but doesn't hate on Rem. You faggots are just retarded secondaries who know nothing.

Nice roleplaying. Truppin was supposed continue the TL for some arc but then people people were so shit about playing le Remfag boogeyman card that he fucked off to reddit.

Fujos like Subaru?

Holy fuck this is beautiful. Please tell me this is official and if there is more

Sure
pastebin.com/zCy3WGLk
pastebin.com/8QTMKVDx
pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ
pastebin.com/R8KpGq38
pastebin.com/6JrLXCw4
docs.google.com/document/d/1n1YcTrwtN4y6Gz5YLdZ1_Pj8Zn3hpfRItaIRaqFdfQM/edit?pref=2&pli=1
pastebin.com/3srCpNgB

Okay.

How does that prove that his EX novel summary was not true?

>they only cared about Rem and not the story as a whole
This is mostly true, though. Rem's popularity only exploded after the Natsuki Rem chapter. Most Remfags only follow the series for her. They are like Mikotofags, but much worse with their delusions (with a girl who's not even a quarter as popular as Mikoto).

>They merely lack much interest in her
Pretty much this. If you go and look back where all the "Emilia hate" was going on last thread you'll see that people were mostly talking about her development and character as a whole. And then spfag showed up and "somehow, the debate about Emilia's character turned into, "Wah, you don't like her character development? That means you hate her. Stop calling her retarded. Gosh, I'm so sick of these Remfags." And then he tried to turn the discussion into a Emilia vs Rem waifu contest.

You're misunderstanding me, I think. I'm saying that anons actually believed his spoilers and chose to expose other anons to them. Also I've seen these images before, you don't have to convince me he's full of shit.

>Rem's popularity only exploded after the Natsuki Rem chapter
This was proven false multiple times though. Try harder.

>two translators
>mfw we also had out own break-time translators and typesetters but they fucked off as well

track3.mixtape.moe/mtwulf.mp4

Except during those arguments, the emtfags were bringing up shit from arc 4 to explain her development, and the other side basically said "lol don't care she's shit".

It's just shitposting on both sides with no substance.

I guess. The automatic gay ship tends to be ReinhardxSubaru, but now its OttoxSubaru and JuliusxSubaru. And the only people that do art for this are Subarufags. I've seen the same Subarufags ship EmiliaxSubaru and RemxSubaru though.

Not really. WNfags in general including those on places like Animesuki debunk those fake spoilers. It's wasn't just a one base thing.

>What gives you the impression that everyone doesn't already know this? Having Rem as your favorite character doesn't mean you can't enjoy the rest of the story. Being able to enjoy the rest of the story also doesn't necessarily mean you'll wind up liking Emilia.

Don't kid yourself. If most of you guys actually did we wouldn't have had shitty threads in last couple of days where Remfaqs attacking the series and you wouldn't be constantly buthurt about Emilia. Even in this fucking thread Emilia and Emiliafags have been attacked Remfags.

Remfgs had already admitted that they doing it out of some misguided notion.

Spbro atleasts liked both characters but you Remfags were going in with us or them attitude and went as far to disrespect the author for having different opinion and wanting the series to burn for having everything centered on their precious waifu. I've been watching it from the background it's been kinds of WTF.

It was a bunch of bullshit. He guessed a bunch of things by looking at the illustrations and saying alot of shit that wasn't true regarding Crusche's motivations. It's a sham. Bullshit. Misinformation, trying to get attention.

I'm talking about the ones who post here.

No, people were accepting that but saying she was still a bad character because she didn't face any real hardships like everyone else and had Subaru to magically fix all of her problems for her. They called her bland and uninteresting because of this.

Fujos love Subaru. He's the go-to uke for everything and they love his suffering.

>Spbro atleasts liked both characters but you Remfags were going in with us or them attitude and went as far to disrespect the author for having different opinion and wanting the series to burn for having everything centered on their precious waifu. I've been watching it from the background it's been kinds of WTF.

For god's sake stop enabling the trip faggot. He got BTFO several times in the last thread, that's why he fucked off.

>Not really. WNfags in general including those on places like Animesuki debunk those fake spoilers. It's wasn't just a one base thing.

Going to animesuki and asking isn't the same. There were those who were posting it at the threads themselves on their own words. Yet of course, we're all anons and le remfag boogeyman discredited everything.

Fuck off EMTards I'm nuking this thread now.

You have motherfucking Crusch. Practical, ambitious, fucking wind sword, rallies knights and shit around her. She tells Subaru to be a fucking man and stand proud.

You have Anastaia, super Jew memes and leader of cat people who also leads a band of mercs. And kansai.

You have Priscilla, who's a bitch but she's spoiled ojou tier which is always a favorite archetype of many people.

And then you have Felt who just resonates with the common people and just looks way too cute.

This compared to fucking Emi. "I want everyone to be equal." In a material that people like because it's deconstructing the whole video game reset shit, why should we like Emilia? Her character is bland. It might have been interesting to see her struggle and fight despite the world she lives in, but the material is centered around Subaru who has to save her ass making her seem incompetent and weak.

Emi has very little going for her.

Subaru is made for suffering though, so its fine.

>Remfgs had already admitted that they doing it out of some misguided notion.

AND THE JIG IS UP.

>Emiliafag this
> Remfag that
FUCK YOU ALL. I could give less a shit from all the crusades. Admit it. If waifus never existed in Re:zero and only focused on men, it would be a hell lot better.

>last couple of days
>He wasn't there when these things were around

Wew lad, if you know where the hate started stemming from at least know your history.

>Remfgs had already admitted that they doing it out of some misguided notion.

And I'm Nagatsuki Tappei saying Rem is best girl.

He doesn't post here. Cred Forums has no WN or source translators left due to waifufaggorty.You would think Cred Forums would be a tiny bit mature and just accept what happens while still liking their favorite characters but nope.

LMAO. Sure whatever you say mang. Emilai has second biggest fanbase in this series, by a sizable amount anyway. Plenty have interest in her. Truth is that Remfags here are just mad that she wining over Rem so most just buttblasted about it.

This I have to admit is true

>she didn't face any real hardships
What the fuck does this even mean. Rem and Emilia have some similarities.
>village fucked over by witch cult
>discriminated against, emilia for being half devil, Rem for being at the time a poor man's Ram
>both went into sleep for a long time

>LMAO

Everytime
LMAO right?

Is that a modern belt buckle?
And are those sandals/crocs?
Come to think of it we never see a knight with a actual helmet on. Everything about this guy screams I am important. I bet he is just a under powered shadow knight or something.

>Emilai has second biggest fanbase in this series
Nigga I don't give a fuck. I'm not even a Remfag and this is what I'm talkin about. All you waifufags get so fucking assblasted and always try to one up each other. Guess what, you're all retards. Fucking kill yourself, you ESL shitposting waifufagging retard.

That thread was Remfags secondaries shitttalking her character just like Emilia fags shitttalking Rems character and running them under reductive lens. It's same song and dance we had since the start of series.

It hurts to be alive sometimes

>If waifus never existed in Re:zero and only focused on men, it would be a hell lot better.

So sad. The theme is romance. Deal with it.

Look, I'm not going to get into this again-moreso cause I'm not a waifufag and am not about to put up with this bullshit-but one important thing is that Rem's development and character stopped when she got put into a coma. Emilia has had three arc to let her character flourish unhindered by Rem or Puck. Some people apparently still aren't satisfied.

Roommate hijinks with Betelgeuse and Subaru when.

And once again, Subarufags prove just how best they are once again.

They aren't roommates but Betelgeuse and Subaru are classmates.
docs.google.com/document/d/1IL2Q9TrR1kyc3UgnpvpNSgVHm5weZ0mUPYd3ElsYoaI/edit

>Truth is that Remfags here are just mad that she wining over Rem

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

I double dare spfag to come here and say that Emilia has a romantic relationship with Subaru. She doesn't feel much about it yet even after arc 6. Some little jealousy but that's about it.

If anyone who's romantic between them it's only Subaru so it's a one sided relationship.

Where? She was gaining traction throughout Arc 3 up until the From Zero chapter, but didn't really explode into the current levels (within the series' fanbase) before the Natsuki Rem chapter hit.

>pastebin.com/7da71H9b
>pastebin.com/nqaFFQCk
Reading these back to back is just...amazing.

>subarufags likes to watch him suffer
>fujoshis likes to watch him suffer
>subaru haters likes to watch him suffer
Win for everyone

>hat thread was Remfags secondaries shitttalking her character just like Emilia fags shitttalking Rems character and running them under reductive lens.

>not finding Emilia interesting = shit talking
>prefering Rem over emilia = shit talking

Hah.

Post cute Subaru.

>Some people apparently still aren't satisfied
In other words, "lol don't care she's shit". Right.

>triggered by harmless pasta
Oh, it's just this newfag again.

will we really have to wait 3 years for Season 2?

I mean, Season on animated 9 vols.

and they are adapting the WN at some unholy into LN, vol 9 release next week and vol 10 the next month. so with the right conversation. they can tell the animation studio what the changes will be. and we can have S2 by Fall next year.

IF they keep 1 LN per month. Im soo looking forward for arcs 4 and 5 animated

>>not finding Emilia interesting = shit talking
It sure is when you have posts like:
>>prefering Rem over emilia = shit talking
X A BEST, A BEST
EMILIA A SHIT, A SHIT

in every fucking thread among other things like retards saying this series is apparently going to go under after her comatose reveal.

>In other words, "lol don't care she's shit". Right.

More or less it's the fucking piss poor approach to trying to devote everything to her. It's fucking stupid. Tappei dug his own grave when he did that magical coma bullshit.

Or maybe they just don't find her interesting. Goddamn, y'all are acting like no one's ever disliked a character that went through development before in the history of ever.

>the emtfags were bringing up shit from arc 4 to explain her development
Except not at all. No specifics were given to counter points, just the vague assumption that 'she so much better in arc 4 you guys! I'd tell you specifics, but clearly I don't have to because its so obvious, please don't try and fact check me.' Several people who can/have read arc 4 disagree that she gets any better at all, which is subjective, but EMTfags like Spfag don't take that as 'differing opinions' on character development but as 'You don't like my waifu? Fuck you, you're a Remfag killing the fanbase!'

No one even gives a flying fuck about Emilia, the people that don't like her think she's boring and uninteresting and 6 arcs of WN have done very little to change that.

Cute onii-chan Subaru.

At least post a GOOD Subaru homoship.

>Lizard
>Good

so do we agree Tsubaru is Re incarnation of Flugel

What are you even talking about?

>Or maybe they just don't find her interesting
The same can be said for Rem. Yet when people say the same for Rem, all Remfags go up in flames about somehow "discrediting" her. So it's okay to "discredit" Emilia but not Rem?

I don't. That's way too easy.

A little part about Ferris is true, but that was known way before on wikia and reddit. Other than that, it is a bunch of conning BULLSHIT. See here on wikia. Mitrospeed got some parts right but that is only someone reading just from the illustrations only understand or looking up names on wikia. Mitrospeed is a con-artist. A liar. Fraud. He's not even a real reader. This was made before Angelo made Ex summary. And mitrospeed made up too much bullshit. See real summary.
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Fourier_Lugnica

>trapcat
>acceptable
Okay than.

Literally when has this happened?
The only time they go up in flames with when people outright bash her. There have been people talking about the AU as somewhat boring but people accepted that its just different strokes for different folks.

>What are you even talking about?

What do you mean what am I talking about? Did you think that magical coma was a good idea? Was it a fucking good idea when you gave it to someone who just reached a new high?

People say Emilia has redeeming features but for the writer to fucking shove Rem in a coma just so he can do it without any undivided attention. If that's what he was certainly aiming for, then it's very amateurish and obvious as fuck knee jerk response from the readers.

>No specifics were given to counter points
What points? You are not giving any specifics, either. Most of your "points" have probably already been addressed. Why don't you list them down?

New thread

>So it's okay to "discredit" Emilia but not Rem?
Or maybe, its not. Maybe, just maybe, nobody likes it when waifutards shit up the threads because they get buttblasted about people not liking their waifus. I really don't even get how you take that as me saying its okay for people to admit that they don't like Emilia as that discrediting her even when people were accepting what was being and still saying they didn't like her development after "proof" was cited by spfag.

>No specifics were given to counter points
What counter points? The entire basis of arguments in the last thread was "Emilia doesn't struggle".

It's all subjective like you said, and yet anons force their opinion as facts.
>emilia's development is shit because I think it was shit
Differing opinions exist, but posts like that is just as condescending as spfaggot.

You do realize your ESL makes it easy to figure out that this is (you) and that you're just trying to falseflag right? Actually kill yourself, shitter.

I have literally never heard the argument that people just don't find Rem's character interesting. Every single time its either random misconceptions, which get corrected, or guys like spfag who go after her role in the story with lines like 'She's just waifubait, you got trolled hard!' or 'She doesn't even do anything and isn't relevant because of magic coma!' or 'Man, how could you possibly still like a character that doesn't show up for 3 arcs'

Which are all very direct, shitposting attacks that not only insult the character, but attempt to directly insult her fans as well.

I don't mind anyone saying 'Emilia > Rem' if they're coming from a personal preference standpoint or actually have a reason as to why. I have seen maybe 1 guy ever actually have that reason. Its to the point that I barely even consider it Emiliafags vs Remfag because its hard to believe there's even enough Emiliafags to do anything. Its Remfags vs Anti-Remfags who just want to parade around a hateboner for a character because she's popular and use garbage tier insults and logical leaps to try and do it.

>were accepting what was being and still saying they didn't like her development
"B-but, I don't like it!" Protip: you don't have to like it. It's a fact that her character develops and the story focuses on her and the mystery around her, that she goes through her own suffering arc and gets over it, and that she is still continuing to develop and grow along with the rest of the cast who are not incapacitated in the next arcs. All these are facts to prove that she does not, in fact, do nothing.

Yeah sure. Kill youself as well.

>Again completely ignores trying to offer any kind of support for Emilia with things that actually happens, claims there are no points instead.
I'm shocked. Oh wait, I'm not shocked at all.

Various arguments are listed all over the thread. They're generally subjective because they are at best an apathetic dislike for the character. Emilia doesn't have enough screentime in Arcs 1-3 to do anything to catch their interest and they don't feel like she does anything interesting in any of the future arcs when she does have spotlight. That's it.

The vast majority of these aren't even Remfags, just people enjoying the story who chime in when you try and shitpost with 'No, Emilia gets 1000% better when she gets screentime, I swear! Why are you asking me for cool stuff she does, learn to read it yourself b-baka!'

>Protip: you don't have to like it
Cool, nice pro-tip. Now how about you go and show this same pro-tip to all the waifutards getting up in arms about people not liking or being uninterested in Emilia. And the real argument is that they didn't like how even after she got development Subaru was still removing obstacles for her, not that she didn't do anything. After spfag showed, at least.

So, what you're saying, is that it's illegal for people to say that Rem is useless and irrelevant, that it's illegal for people to say that certain events in the coming arcs are not influenced by Rem, and yet it is perfectly okay to say that Emilia and Subaru's relationship has not developed, and that she does literally nothing?

>taking a picture with a camera
>instead of taking a screenshot
>at that fucking angle
Nah my man, how about you do the good deed and erase yourself from the living.

>What counter points? The entire basis of arguments in the last thread was "Emilia doesn't struggle".
Exactly, and not a single event was mentioned to counter this notion. Even your own post which claims there aren't any arguments or points to be countered brings up a point to be countered and then you do fucking nothing with it. A hundred replies and literally fucking nothing. I know for a fact that she does actually have challenges, but I'm not going to defend your waifu for you if can't even be assed to defend her yourself.

You'll also note that spfag never answered those statements either. He just went straight to Rem vs Emilia.

>the real argument is that they didn't like
That's not an argument.

>even after she got development Subaru was still removing obstacles for her,
How is this even relevant in any way? Subaru removes obstacles for literally everyone. It's the only positive thing his power can do. Do you suddenly want Subaru to completely abandon his raison d'etre just because she's already proven herself to be capable enough? In fact, wanting this goes completely against her and Subaru's development in Arc 4.

>Take a screenshot
>Say it's edited

So that's the best you can do after getting told off?

I never said it was edited you fucking moron. Instead of making a screenshot you went through the unnecessary process up taking a fucking picture. And at that angle. Where is your reading comprehension.

No matter how hard I explain this to him, it's not a matter of just getting stronger. I found Rem's journey and hardship more painful to bear than what Emilia went through in Arc 4. That's why I feel that Arc 5 was also a wasted opportunity with how it focused on battle shit instead of being more personal like the rest of the arcs.

>not a single event was mentioned to counter this notion
She struggles for the entirety of the arc. What "single event" do you want? Or by struggle, do you just mean being killed in a fashion similar to what Betelgeuse did to Rem?

>I-I won't say that promise
>Insert witty reaction image

Heh.

No, people are free to say whatever they want, and are free to get countered by evidence.

>Remfags
>Lol Rem waifubait, you got trolled hard by a character meant to just stir emotions and die. Irrelevant and dead, never coming back, get on board the true waifu end.
And the counter with lists of her accomplishments, arguments for why she is likely coming back, speculate on future relevance, comment on popularity, counter arguments that's she's flat, boring, or just a plot device with what they like about her, etc

>Emiliafags
>Emilia is so boring and useless she ruined the whole episode!
Counter with fucking nothing besides 'NO U.' No talks about her as a character, what people like about her, what development she gets they feel makes it worth it. She has 2 long ass arcs and one currently in the works, plus what screentime she does get in the first 3 arcs and I never see any examples pulled from any of this shit to defend against or counter assertions that she doesn't do anything.

>Subaru removes obstacles for literally everyone
No, and I said this last thread. Subaru does not devote himself to removing the obstacle of everyone and thing. He only does this for Emilia. Emilia should be able to have her own obstacles to cross without Subaru opening the door, placing down a mat and making sure there are no bugs r dust in the air to unsettle Emilia. Subaru makes it so that even when she should struggle on her own, she doesn't. And its a repeated case. Lie to me and tell me he goes to this extent for any other character.

Arc 5 was pretty heavy in personal shit for Garfiel and Reinhard/Wilhelm. I guess you could count Julius, Subaru, Regulus(?), Emilia too to a lesser extent.

>Various arguments are listed all over the thread
Stop with this bullshit. I can easily claim all those "arguments" you're talking about are just trolls and falseflags. List them. Where are the points? What points are you even talking about? They could have already been addressed and you just missed them.

Again, list them. Asking someone to answer for something when you don't even know what you're asking is quite slothful.

>>I-I won't say that promise
What the fuck were you even trying to say here. You didn't even tell me off you just posted a fucking screenshot. Oh noes, I'm so buttblasted. You got me user. You got me.

>fucking nothing
How many times does it need to be linked to you? See >>Emilia makes Roswaal snap out of shit
>>Emilia confronts Ekidna and Ekidna is flustered by her daring attitude(meme pose scene)
>>Emilia clears the Sanctuary's trials and releases its inhabitants
>>Emilia learns to stop relying on others after losing Pack
>>Emilia accepts her flaws as a person
>>Emilia helps Subaru and Beatrice kill the great rabbit, she also holds the rabbits for a while totally on her own before Subaru could arrive to the sanctuary
>>Emilia gets recognized by all the people in the Mathers territory for what she did

Only a fraction of it was even personal. It was mostly fight scenes after fight scenes of unimaginative story telling. It's like I was fucking reading a scenario for some anime production.

Also the focus was boring. Sometimes it focuses on things that I never relatively gave a fuck about.

>What "single event" do you want?
ANY Event. You just claimed she struggled through an entire arc and could not be assed to just pick ANY random event that shows her struggle. You are demanding your opponents in a debate both stop making points AND offer arguments that counter their own assertions for you.

You are, presumably, not a child. You can, presumably read. Again you greentext a statement which can be argued against and provide nothing in counter to that argument. Its not even my argument, its just one of the main points that was brought up against Emilia in the last thread, say whatever the fuck you want that you thinks counters that point.

If I was to say "Emilia never does anything to support Subaru on the level of Remu-rin, she's such shit!"

You could easily turn it around and say, even within just anime scenes, how important the lap pillow was for Subaru's psychology, and I would agree with you. But your preferred tactic would instead be to apparently say 'Uhhhh... nuh uh! She doesn't lots of stuff, you should go find all the cool stuff she does and tell me about it because even though I clearly know what cool stuff she does I don't feel like bringing any of it up. I'd rather post in circles for hours and hope to change your opinion by being trite and contrarian and hope that you for some reason make my case for me'

I personally found all the focus on Garfiel too much, but it was definitely personal and so was all the stuff with Reinhardt and Wilhelm. Those ones weren't limited to fight scenes.

What's that? Populity on pixiv?

There's this one already

Literally never been linked to me before, but thanks for actually growing a spine and doing fucking something in defense of your own point.

See? Not so hard is it. You won't die by making a point, no need to be so adverse to it.

>He only does this for Emilia
Do you know what a raison d'etre is? Of course he'd give her special treatment.

>Emilia should be able to have her own obstacles to cross without Subaru opening the door, placing down a mat and making sure there are no bugs r dust in the air to unsettle Emilia.
She does have her own obstacles, and she does overcome them on her own. She did all the trials on her own. Subaru couldn't even get past the second one.

Twitter character popularity poll. I think datamining Pixiv would be even more skewed towards Rem, or at least not have that many side characters so high up.

TfW still no proper Mastodon re:zero AMV.

>ANY random event
Trial 1.

That's literally the bulk of the arc. The assumption here is that you know about Arc 4. Do you not? Everyone keeps talking about Arc 4 this, Arc 4 that, because, literally, the entire bulk of that arc is Emilia trying and failing to pass the first trial over and over again.

>She does have her own obstacles, and she does overcome them on her own
Cool, and it should have stayed that way. Not Subaru coming in to rescue her and us finding out that Emilia would have had no hope unless Subaru was there to loop and twist things until she was okay again. Having it done once and then never doing that again, especially when that once was during some pivotal moments in her character arc, is bad.

All the people making OC left a loong time ago.

I'd say Wilhelm's part in arc 5 was the best. The second best was the intriguing part regarding the battle with Batenkaitos and Otto. Otto barely survived that battle.

>I found Rem's journey and hardship more painful to bear than what Emilia went through in Arc 4
It's only more painful in the physical sense, and that only happened once. You find it more "painful" simply because you saw the refined and animated version. Emilia's struggle in Arc 4 is much more personal and painful to her character as it attacks her core motives.

>Pointing out ESL
>Doesn't even give a proper argument against it

It's not even undecipherable.

>Emilia's struggle in Arc 4 is much more personal and painful to her character as it attacks her core motives.

Sorry, but can you imagine waiting in between 2 long arcs for some sign? Nothing compares to that. I know about Emilia's struggle but it just doesn't compare.

What the hell are you even talking about? What specific event?

Well I'm sorry for linking to the original post then. Here .

That struggle is not Rem's at all. Don't project your own frustration into her character.

Its not a specific event, just how things usually goes. Emilia is in danger, Subaru dies, he loops to make sure he can save Emilia, its shown through the multiple loops that there's no fucking way Emilia would have survived without Subaru there. Things get fixed.

Alright what do you want to talk about? The fact that she couldn't accept her past? Where most of Betelgeuse and her backstory lies?

So you're just talking about Arc 3. Nice to know.

>That struggle is not Rem's at all. Don't project your own frustration into her character.

>Is not Rem's at all
>Snatched from immediately when she was in the process of redeeming and improving herself
>Get's left behind for more than a year

Yeah not her's at all. I mean it's better than being active right?

>That struggle is not Rem's at all.

Wow. The fuck are you saying. We even have a TL of the Itadakimasu chapter now. Not hers?

No, Arc 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 too. In Arc 5 Emilia gets caught by Regulus is about to be married to him. And then Subaru and Reinhard show up to save the day.

The fact that she kept failing it because she couldn't accept her past.

Are you stupid? This post is talking about the reader waiting 2+ arcs for her to wake up. From Rem's perspective, those 2 arcs would be nothing to her. The ones struggling are Subaru and the reader.

Wrong. In Arc 5, she was not in danger of dying to Regulus and Subaru didn't loop to save her. In Arc 4, she was also not in danger of dying and Subaru didn't need to save her from dying. In Arc 2, she was not in danger of dying at all. In Arc 1, the circumstances were set up by Roswaal so it's doubtful that she would be in danger of dying without Subaru there.

That truly shows how little you Remfag secondaries understand about Emilia's character. She is the heroine of the series, and no amount of trying to drag her through the dirt is ever going to stop her from being a strong, interesting, well-written character, something your pitiful who couldn't accomplish before she turned into a vegetable, which was really a lateral move. I'm looking forward to your tears on Sunday.

That is one of the most jarring things, I know Subaru is trying to make a better image for himself and be better in the new world, but how he goes about it is pretty jarring to read. Emilia is too much of being the heroine.

It's funny how you assumed I'm a Remfag. I've said it multiple times already in the thread and I'll say again. I'm not a waifufag. I could care less about Emilia this or Rem that. Also you're a secondary too fucktard. Unless you're spfag with his trip off, don't act like you're above anyone when all you're reading are summaries off the wiki like the rest of us you degenerate waifutard.

Alright, I'll admit to being wrong, I just really don't like how Subaru must absolutely save the day for her.

WN reader here. Your fucking idiot.

She has strong feelings for Subaru. She just doesn't know if love or not because she unfamiliar with it. Emilai also tells Regulus when gets a better grasp on it she already has someone in mind that plans to give her feelings to.

Like I said, she's Subaru's raison d'etre. Emilia didn't like it either, but she accepts it when he confesses his love for her while dropping his EMT/EMM memespeak.

>From Rem's perspective, those 2 arcs would be nothing to her. The ones struggling are Subaru and the reader.

And that was one of my point you idiot. It's about getting fixated about an aspect of the story which makes it more potent than what Emilia went through. Also I guess you're undermining the things Rem will encounter when she wakes up. She may not be in pain and inactive, but her existence is literally struggling.

It's having the level of empathy that makes a story solid. So far Rem, Subaru, Julius, Wilhelm are the ones whom I think struck it best. Emilia's ok but like I said it could have been far better if Arc 5 was constructed in such a way that it was more personal for her. She still lacks the development for me to get attached to her.

>but she accepts it when he confesses his love
Kind of wish she didn't to be honest. But the romance must fester, I know.

She falls in love with him because she falls in love with him, there is literally nothing wrong with Subaru saving his true love.

And that's what I said you stupid fucker.

man.. you reek of sp faggot trying to defend himself, fuck off seriously.

I'll assume you meant to reply to this instead. Where did I say exactly where there was something wrong with it. I said I didn't like it cause I'm just not a fan of those types of romances. Is there a fucking problem.

We're talking about character's struggling through events, not meta-struggles and reader frustration.

>the things Rem will encounter when she wakes up
And you're blowing it out of proportion. If her memories and others' memories of her return, then it'll be like nothing happened. If not, then at worst, she'd have to rebuild her relationship with Ram, and maybe fall in love with Subaru all over again. She could also just remain in a coma forever.

Again, it's not really her or her character that struggles. She has already reached her peak in terms of character development, anyway, and the only conflicts possible would be external ones.

YOOOOO SPP BROO WHADDUPP

I'm kind of sad Emilia has zero character development by arc 6, she seemed like she had promise at the beginning.

Continue discussion here

You what?

The entire arc 4 is about Emilia's backstory and development.

>
People say Emilia has redeeming features but for the writer to fucking shove Rem in a coma just so he can do it without any undivided attention. If that's what he was certainly aiming for, then it's very amateurish and obvious as fuck knee jerk response from the readers.

Rem would have jackshit to do with Arc 4 whether she was awake or not. This isn't like Arc 3 when Rem only conveniently manage to get screentime she did because She and Suabru was separated from Emilia from entirely.different region. She was gonna get sidelined just like Ram was that arc no matter what. It wasn't about Rem and she plays no big role in overachng plot beyond being some emotional support like Subaru and Emilia do.

Coma happened independent of Emilia's development. She not only person who come out of fights with Bishops of Gluttony either losing their identities, memories, or both. Just deal with it.

She would have been pushed aside because of plot regardless.You can't write a story around a character to loose of connection to the big events to foster further development. That might change when she wakes up but at present that is how it is.

Moreover Tappei had everything up the ending planned even before Rem became popular.

She starts as Emilia and ends as Emilia with more words. It's not growth or development, she's still static.

>What counter points? The entire basis of arguments in the last thread was "Emilia doesn't struggle".

Re;Zero fags on this board can be dumb can't be this retarded. I know this Cred Forums, but if have even read the summaries you know this isn't even question. There not one single character in this work that didn't struggle with something. Even in Arc 3 she she struggling accepting her beyond being a half elf look of Satella. SHe disadvantaged candidate out of 5 because of that she completely depressed about it. SHe can try to bottle it up.

I don't care what kind of fag your are but you are beyond idiotic if you think this.

Nice fanfiction, but you know that horsesht.

Funny I don't find what Rem went more that Emilia. It's was basically "Muh Inferiority Complex" which has pretty much dropped for "Muh Subaru".

Compared that to being hated for almost all your life for things you never did, never knowing your actually family, or living alone for 400 years that's paradise. It's you're bias for like Rem first not their hardships that make prefer another character.

That goes for everybody. Hell Felt and Rom dies more times than Emilia did in arc 1. Emilia didn't died at all in Arc 2 and Emilia, Rem and Ram died multiple times in Arc 3.

So you're generalization is even accurate.

>Rem would have jackshit to do with Arc 4 whether she was awake or not. This isn't like Arc 3 when Rem only conveniently manage to get screentime she did because She and Suabru was separated from Emilia from entirely.different region. She was gonna get sidelined just like Ram was that arc no matter what. It wasn't about Rem and she plays no big role in overachng plot beyond being some emotional support like Subaru and Emilia do.

Which is the biggest offender here. I wouldn't mind it if she were sidelined like Ram but to put her in a coma while reminding every now and then about her situation just distracts people even more.

She also

>Saved Subaru's life multiple times in Arc 1-2 on top of giving him a place to stay, a job and using her connections to get the best Healer in the country to fix his manga gate.

>Compared that to being hated for almost all your life for things you never did, never knowing your actually family, or living alone for 400 years that's paradise. It's you're bias for like Rem first not their hardships that make prefer another character.
But Emilia is still boring. Look at the chart that spfag got owned with. Fact is, most have preferred Rem, before and after the anime.

I can appreciate you trying to cite all these plot points for Emilia, but listing bullet points like that doesn't change the way people just have a total emotional non-reaction to Emilia.

It's just the way Emilia got written, and it can't be helped.

It's not about the circumstances or the plot around Emilia. It's about how horribly written it is.

For a character like Emilia who the author keeps on pushing, it would have been far better had he handled it in a way that she developed in a good way with Rem not being in a shitty trope.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck if it's Bishop of Gluttony or what. It's that fucking trope that is ever present in Japanese/Asian shows. It's fucking annoying and not a good card to play at all. It's just bullshit. Had Emilia suffered the same, I would react in a same manner.

No moron. No being in love=/=not knowing what love is.

Nothing I said was similar to yours at all.

Then that applies to every character in the series then.

Nah, it doesn't. Emilia is shielded by Tappei and gets fucked as a character because of it.

Stop being a fucking retard. Just because a character is popular doesn't mean their good or not boring. Kira is most popular characters in in Gundam, he's still a shit character.

Except Rem is a shitty trope and you're full of shit who is irrelvanr because he character even go anywhere. You say nothing about why she any better. Just fuck off already.