We have to figure this out. Is Guild Girl becoming the Dark Lord. And If so how will this play out with Goblin Slayer...

We have to figure this out. Is Guild Girl becoming the Dark Lord. And If so how will this play out with Goblin Slayer. He will have to take out creatures that he has no experience dealing. how ill the series hold if he no longer kills Goblins

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!kF9ETI6C!zrCBkb7CuuTEUwBJU7P-3tAA08L_utJ9xxyr2UpHz7c
youtube.com/watch?v=Cofz_YxBXa0
imgur.com/a/hTYMl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know what to believe anymore

You fucking piece of shit, you even use the crop i made, i wanted to relax some days from all this bullshit, but if you want to do this, this time i have evidence...
>mega.nz/#!kF9ETI6C!zrCBkb7CuuTEUwBJU7P-3tAA08L_utJ9xxyr2UpHz7c
Here is, the whole volume 3, if someone here can read japanese, it would be helpful

Now i invite you to see this page, is the final illustration of the volume, followed by 4 pages of text, jap user and others have said the volume ends with GG in coma after the battle with the dark elf, but if that is true, why this scene plays out? i will tell you why: CUZ JAPAN user IS JUST ANOTHER LYING FAGGOT!
>youtube.com/watch?v=Cofz_YxBXa0

Nice edit. text page next to it in the real novel.

You have no idea how digital versions work, do you?

You expected memers to stop memeing?

For the little i can understand, the page with the black bar in a corner is where a ends and next one starts, as you can see, the pic with CG cleaning GS's ears starts after a page with a bar, ergo, is a new chapter.

But i must say, a whole page for just two lines? what a fucking waste of space.

So what you're telling me is that JapAnon might actually be right and the guy claiming that the Cow Girl at the end is actually lying?

Yes

Not if you stopped being an EOP :^)

>you even use the crop i made
Nigga I was the one who made it. Sweet christ this is just shitpost incarnate.

I just finished catching up to the shitshow of the last thread, but this is hilarious

I'm so conflicted.

One part of me wants Guild Girl to heal Goblin Slayer's heart.

The other part screens for the spilling of the blood of the gob.

OK fags, here is the fucking volume, can't any of you read moon and end with this bullshit already?!

Japanon successfully assassinated the future of GS threads.

I translated the volumes for the Amagi Brilliant Park volumes that came out recently, but I really don't know if I want to spend the time and effort to translate this. How many pages is it?

117, but just translated the last 4 pages, is enough to help to confirm something.

You mean the last four as in ?

Yes

Opps, i mean that this book is 121 pages long.

Ok, I'm starting from Page 108 (aka the page after the one where that Junkrat looking Mage with the black hands is).

I'm not going to put it word for word so I'll paraphrase it. I have no clue who or what the characters are in this but I'll just go with it. Sorry if it's a bit confusing.

Long story short, there is some evil dark mage attacking a village during some celebration (or festival). He attacks with a shitton of goblins and is in the process of possessing people (or dead bodies of people? not so sure) and using them as soldiers.

Some Lizardman is beating the shit out of the Mage's soldiers though. That's page 108

Oh shit, a necromancer?

Ok so essentially the Dark Mage keeps attacking and fights (bunch of random useless descriptions of fighting), Priestess is casting Holy Light to counter his dark molester hands (lol) and Goblin Slayer runs up and just stabs him in the chest and rips it open. That's end of chapter.

I'm on the next chapter and it begins with the dying Necromancer firing last minute super spell at Goblin Slayer. Going to add more.

By the way, I'm really sorry if the translation is a bit rushed. I usually do Japanese to Korean, not Japanese to English.

Ok so as the Dark Mage is dying he's screaming about wanting to resurrect some dead demon lord. And I don't know what he exactly means by this but his specialty is bringing dead people back to life (so basically necromancer).

Anyways towards the end of the battle, some blind priest says she will take care of those hit by the crazy mage's spell and try to purify them but there is little chance they come back to life.

Wait, what about the spell he was about to fire to GS?

Next chapter is the hero (Haruhi, half of her web version) and her friends (剣豪/sword master is Mikuru since both are busty, 賢者/sage is Yuki) though.

>no trip code

Picture attached is hero who was part of the party that killed original demon lord. She just brags and talks about how much fun it was to fight giant centipese and yadda yadda. Essentially says useless shit about more attacks and how she'll just kill demon lord again if he comes back.

This is just introducing new characters pretty much.

He got fucked by the Priestess's holy light and essentially dead. GS and Priestess still worried about what he said about bringing back dead demon lord.

I meant end of the chapter, not end of book.

Read page 113 again. Sword maiden doesn't show up there. Dark elf only mentioned revenge against her for killing the demon lord.

Wait, you mean the necromancer couldn't even fire the spell cuz priestess fucked him up?

This scene ()
is just about Cow Girl cleaning Goblin Slayer's ear and talking about how much better he is without the helmet. She says that she always never gets to hear his real voice because of the helmet getting in the way. Goblin Slayer walks off and Cow Girl just sees him off.

Last two pages are just author note about some Audio CD and some random D&D and random personal stuff that I don't understand.

I didn't say she showed up there on Page 113. I just skipped pages to skim useless details.

Holy light still in effect so no spell. I think he just bled to death

Oh also I found some cute picture of some blind priestess pouting. Don't know or care about context. Thought it was cute.

He tried to cast a death spell with his Hekatonkheires, but got his hand chopped off and lost Hekatonkheires after GS threw a dagger at him.

Well, thanks user, you proved that everyone was being a lying faggot

Good work trip-friend, just one question remains, what is the context of pic related?

>talking about how much better he is without the helmet

Can you highlight where this bit is for me please?

No problem

I'm reading this right now ironically. It looks like the context is someone is attacking Guild Girl (that's her name right?) and Goblin Slayer comes to protect her but gets nearly beaten to death but manages to come out on top and kill her assailants. She cries because she thought Goblin Slayer died. There's a bit more after it but give me some time to read it.

I actually forgot. But somewhere between Page 118-119. I may be wrong but I'm not too good at putting this into English so I think you'd be better. I can just do broad summaries.

Yeah that was actually it. She got attacked by some weirdos (and I have no clue why), Goblin Slayer protects her, gets nearly stabbed with a poison dagger, but survives and Receptionist Girl cries because she thought he died.

By the way she is pretty cute. I might read this more if she appears a lot or is a main character. Does she?

Just that? they don't talk about something?

Nothing major aside from telling why the attackers were targeting her and asking if Goblin Slayer was okay. Why? Am I missing something?

Does GS mentions or thinks at one point that GG reminds him his sister?

Well, I'm having trouble finding it too. The only things I could find were him telling cow girl to stop cleaning his ears after priestess and the others show up. He puts on his helmet and CG says he doesn't have to be embarrassed about it. And him saying to her that the flower language of fragrant olive (integrity, modesty, true love and first love) doesn't suit him before leaving.

She was captured, gangraped, and tortured by goblins 10 years ago.

Now she is one of the most famous adventurers who defeated the Maou. But she still has PTSD about her experience with goblins.

Long story short, she was slightly against Goblin Slayer at first, but he managed to heave her burden by promising her that if the goblins ever come back, he will protect her, even if it is only her dreams.

So she fell in love with him and confessed to him (but by then he already left.)

/What happened in volume 2

That was a lie.

Where the FUCK is chapter 5 I'm sick of all these light novel faggots telling me all this shit I don't want to fucking CARE ABOUT YET

REEEEE

Trip friend was talking about GG, not archbishop

Uh, that's pretty specific. I can try to read through the parts where she appears? This might take a bit to find if you don't mind.

Then again, the word nee-chan isn't too hard to find.

Yeah then I was probably wrong about that. I just skimmed it and saw the stuff about the smell and the helmet. Like I said, you're much better at putting it into English than I am. I have to put this through a Korean filter in my brain.

Wait the Receptionist at the guild got gangraped by Golbins? Is that why she doesn't travel?

You shut the fuck up, i asked trip friend.

No, GG is still pure, user was talking about

no some hot-headed Gold rank hero dismiss Goblins before being gobbed

>high-res image user was right all along

Oh well.

Sorry my bad. The Guild Girl would be an NPC in a jrpg. She didn't really get developed in the first 2 volumes. In volume two there's a scene where she accursed of an adventurer scamming his companions, and asked Goblin Slayer to be the notary/witness.

The culpit tried to punch her but GS stared him down again. That's to the extent of her involvement in volume 2.

(I assume he is the guy who almost killed GS in volume 3?)

It was all a big ruse bro.

Hmmm, I'm reading the lead-up to the Receptionist Girl crying scene, but so far it says that she admires Goblin Slayer because over the 5 years she knew him he is not above protecting the village, its people, or anything. He doesn't go off on super large mega death quests but does simple things that keep the village safe.

Looking further.

Ahhhh, that makes a lot more sense now. Those people who attacked the Guild Girl were pretty pissed at her and not the Goblin Slayer.

Oh well, thanks trip-friend for you hard work in revealing the truth, i am glad....and mad, so i gonna go to sleep now, i hope this thread is still up went i return.

Hmm, there is more. She talks about how she admires Goblin Slayer more but kind of afraid of his obssesion with Goblins. However, she does talk about how guilty she feels Goblin Slayer spent half his day that he could have spent with any other member of the party but spent it with the Receptionist Girl.

Oh and also, and this is just weird, but the attackers were a bunch of Hobbits. They found the door to the Guild was unlocked even though Receptionist said she had locked it. And then some tiny shadows attack her which turn out to be Hobbits.

So no, nothing about older sister at all. However, Receptionist Girl is very madly in love with Goblin Slayer

>korean-user proves japan-user is lying
What has the world come to. Thank you for proving this ruse untrue

Note that user, but you confirmed that GS still is an insane one track mind doomguy, that will shut up the "harem! REEEEEEEE!" Fags.

Cow Girl already won.

She isn't main but appears often as she works on the guild he goes to take missions.

I don't really know. It seems kind of ambiguous how he feels towards Receptionist Girl, though the Cow Girl really seems to be pushing it forward.

Ah, then I think I will have to pass on this series unfortunately. The other characters seem really bland to be honest.

The series is new, whether GG or others become prominent is still unsure. But you're the one deciding, so at least you have our thanks for clearing all the bullshit others left.

Yeah it never fails to amaze me to which extent people go to push it. To be honest, I read the archived thread with the Receptionist Girl allegedly tells the Goblin Slayer that she loved him (not false but far different from what she actually says) and kisses him, not to mention she allegedly looks like his dead sister. Also that whole thing about her being possessed by the Devil Lord.

I read this Volume hoping that I would be able to see it in all its glory, only to find out it was nothing but bullshit from the very beginning. I honestly just feel depressed now, given the high rate of rape in this series. I don't want to read this because it really turns me off to see a cute character raped, especially if Receptionist Girl ends up being killed that way

Anyways I'm done for today, so happy hunting to you guys. I'll probably be around when another Amagi Brilliant Park volume drops.

So you have all the Amagi's or do you just infodump the important parts in threads here?

I don't trust myself to do a reliable job of translating from Japanese to Korean to English. I just drop plotbombs and very very very rough translations of what happens in the latest Amagi volumes.

How can we trust this random user who can read moon

because he is tl from this

Korean user and image user's stories match up. I'd trust them more than some randoms who accused others of lying while giving no evidence to back themselves up.

>all these lies
Should I just leave every GS thread until a new chapter comes out?

He'a also the one who dropped what happened in amagai, with proof. A god among men.

>Should I just leave every GS thread until a new chapter comes out?
yes japanon are lying

God, this thread felt like reading Zaregoto's epilogue.
All those revealing real truth after the ambiguous truth from the last thread.

Damn, GS really attract all kinds of thread.
>Rape with boots on
>Cred Forums
>Medieval Doomguy
>Lies and deception
Loving the ride so far.

don't forget /k/ and /tg/

You're forgetting Cred Forums, and the occasional Cred Forums.

I will never forget when Sento leg-locked Kanie and almost had sex with him with the intent of getting pregnant. God damn Sento is lewd.

Wrong thread faggy.

Those were some good couple of threads.
While you might be right, there can never be a wrong thread for this. Especially since I think the user here doing the translations is the same one that did the Amagi ones.

He is. Based Korea bro

He single-handedly revived interest in the series, and delivered what everyone wanted but didn't believe would ever happen.

also anti-guild revolutionaries

Well maybe this manga shouldn't have such strong parallels to Sherman's March and ancient Rome.

Is Japan user mitrospeed?
imgur.com/a/hTYMl
Because this is really similar to what occurred with Re:Zero and their fake spoilers. Because if he is, then fuck him.

No

Fake spoilers happen all the time dude. I mean srsly.

>Blind priestess
That's the Archbishop.

>tfw just ant pictures in this thread.

Ant pictures and no best girl pictures.

who is this paladin rape bait?

That stuck up Silver rank from chapter 3 of the manga.

Goblin Slayer lover

According to spoilers, she is wondering whether she should be a whore and wear bikini armor like all the other female adventurers.

>whore and wear bikini armor like all the other female adventurers.
Is she suicidal?

Like any other women she just wants some attention.

It's okay, GS commented that using armor is fine.

She only wants Heavy Warrior's attention.

Stop lying. Its obvious she wants Goblin Slayer

So I asked my friend who has been pretty into GS lately this, but he hasn't read that much yet, so I will ask here in hopes someone here knows better
Are goblins the biggest threat in the GS world? Or are there marauding orcs around that are 10 times worse than goblins? Trolls? Ogres? Giants?

Stop self inserting so hard user, it will be even harder when all the chicks hook up with other guys or raped to death.

You lie. All of the females will love Goblin Slaher

It's better for you to give up now my friend. It'll only hurt more later if you didn't.

So, in the end, nothing great happened in this volume...

Except the part where Goblin Slayer has to hunt more than goblins

Can these threads get more crazy?
>Rapefags
>Doomguy
>Cred Forums, /tg/, /his/, /k/ gathering
>Cred Forums shitposting
>Lies and deceit

You forgot
>Can these threads get more crazyfag

CUUUUTE!

Yep, that's a signalin' fer a rapin'

Except she is fucking overpowered, goblins are ants for her.

No

gobs will work around it and rape her anyway

And next volume is short stories. Have fun.

Is cleaning someone else ears a ritual or something?

She raped them instead.

So the plot is not moving to somewhere important? What about the gods and their D&D game with the world?

It's an asian thing. You wouldn't understand, baka gaijin.

It's an Asian thing. It actually feels pretty nice.

She gonna get raeped.

Thank you based user for all your translation help.

Even though Japanon lied to us at least it was fun.

I can stay excited for Goblin Slayer when you there's some much fake spoilers you can't tell what's real. I mean when things are far enough left field you fully believe them (e.g. archbishop slurps semen out of priestess). Otherwise does anyone anticipate GS scolding the overpowered Haruhi fucking up a goblin extermination but not being thorough enough and relying too much on brute force.

Japanon pls.

bad roll for tragedy!
>Went to kill a Demon Lord
>Encounter Goblins that flee from her which make her laugh
>Defeats Demon Lord but exhausted
>Suddenly ambushed by Goblins she ignored beforehand
>???
>GS

> archbishop slurps semen out of priestess
Who's stupid enough to believe that?

The thing with hero is that every roll she gets is the best roll.

The God probably grant Goblins with special roll penalties toward Female Heroes.

She was soloing goblins as a beginner.

Cred Forums is stupid enough.

I can imagine hero becoming the "brat adorable little sister" for GS.

Pre-buffed goblins so she'll receive the overconfident penalty to judgement toward the buffed Goblins.

So, if all was a lie, that meana priestess still has a chance.

Yep, feels pretty nice. Head on lap, relax while someone clean your ears.
I always do it with my dear mother whenever I come back to hometown.

Felt pretty nice.

>this pic again
And again, source?

If I'm correct, search ExH on yandere english Idolmaster c90. Should be that artist

It's fippenluck
Thank me later.

You sure its the Guro loli artist?
Not Akitsuki itsuki?

>
>Ant pictures and no best girl pictures.
I hope Paladin joins the party and become shield-bros with GS.

Updated for posterity

You only added one line.

>Cow Girl is cleaning Goblin Slayer's ear and talking about how much better he is without the helmet.
>Cow Girl says that she always never gets to hear his real voice because of the helmet getting in the way.
>Goblin Slayer walks off and Cow Girl just sees him off.
Fucking kek

He already said he got that part wrong.

>"ok user, do you want to roll dice to see if you can evade rape from a level 1 goblin? you are level 20, is it ok?" Yes? ok, roll dice!"
>"it's a 1, critical fail. You suddenly feel dizzy and fall into the ground, the goblin grab your arm and calls his mates to do the same. You get brutally raped by 50 goblins. Have to roll dice if you want keep your sanity...."

Never let your guard down.

Two, actually.

Well, can't find it, just the "japanon" one.

Bump so everyone knows the truth.

She gonna get rape

She also gonna get rape

JapAnon was lying? God dammit I'm never believing anyone ever again

You will also get raped

Their are other threats orcs, dragons etc but goblins are the most numerous and breed like rats. Since gobs only attack small villages the reward for killing them is not high so only new adventurers take gob quests, new adventerers who frequently underestimate the gobs and die.

Bump

If we can't trust user, in what we can trust?

AmagiAnon. He is based

I am sad that all was a lie, it sounded interesting.

Really?

How's the LN going? Any translation for it?

I only recently read the first 4 vols of the manga, I thought it looked pretty great

Pic related

No

>guild girl japanon lies
>cow girl still ahead

And all is right with the world.

>cow girl becomes the demon lord
>she eradicates all gob for her hero husbando

Yeah. He dropped the Amagi spoilers where Sento and Kanie almost had sex but kissed each other like crazy.

Now he's disproved JapAnon's lies

>where Sento and Kanie almost had sex but kissed each other like crazy.
Really necessary to pointed that out huh?

everyone's gonna get rape

In anime universe that is rare. Sad thing is KyoAni will never animate Season 2 because lewd doesn't ride with them

Feel free to make a thread discussing about that then. Not to offend but, that really doesn't mean shit in this thread.

We just had a shit crap number of liars and shitposters and you're complaining about one post? You should go back to writing your lies JapAnon :^)

Shit, did that offended you?
I'm pretty sure I type that I didn't mean to offend.

Look, I'm sorry okay. It's just that people almost had sex in the 'anime universe' is SO RARE AND INTERESTING that I think you better off making new thread about it.
What do you say?

Would Cred Forums kill innocent children

>Goblins
>innocent

THIS IS NOT MURDER
THIS IS PEST CONTROL

>JapAnon has irreversibly destroyed any credibility in Goblin Slayer threads

>implying gobs are innocent

Where are the rest of the high res images if they were taken from the nips??

Ironicallly, shitposters were removed too.

Nips just took these pics and cut the blank parts.

>tfw you will never be a Goblin Emperor
>tfw you will never create a Colosseum and call in a variety of different Goblins just to fight to the death in 1 vs X duels.
>tfw you will never give a shit about what your Goblin Army does because they're weaker than you and all you want in life is a real opponent to fight.
>tfw you will never cry tears of joy when a man known as Goblin Slayer steps into your Colosseum claiming he will slay you, and wants to 1 vs 1 after he killed a bunch of your army members.

>Posting ant.
Its like you want me to backhand you.

>Sorceness's eyes
>MFW Lancer has that hottie always with him but doesn't give a shit
For fuck sake Lancer, GG is cute but she will never love you, take she instead.

Why is elf such an alcoholic?

If there's a Goblin Slayer does that mean there is a Human Slayer?

That is why he makes sure of leaving no survivors, to avoid one of those pooping out.

It's like you want me to do the same to you.

I guess they are part of the party now?

Yep. GS with priestess goes alone to defeat some demon lord.

>lies again
Fuck off, according to this, the demon lord is dead and elf faggot wanted to revived but got killed, the only thing about GS and priestess is that they are worry about this.

GS doesn't give a shit about demon lord.

But what if DL is a golbin?

Nah. These guys went to kill demons while GS took Priestess to hunt goblins since he's not interested in demons.

Another lie

Orcbolg is the best girl and anyone that says otherwise is a stupid cunt.

Orcblorg is not her bame, is the name of a legendary elven weapon and she nicknames GS after it.

I thought she was introducing herself to the minstrel.

I thought another Goblin Slayer was about to take the stage.

No character has an actual name here.

Is it like this in the novels?

Yes

Isn't Goblin Slayer Satan?

Satan is an angel, you know.

That would be Lucifer

Lucifier is rhe fallen angel, satan is god judge

If I recall correctly, Word of God says no main character gets raped. He has something much worse in mind for them.

A little rough but here you go.

End of page 23.

>蜥蜴僧侶の言う通り、今回彼ら五人が討った相手は、人に化けた悪魔であった。
Like Lizard Priest said, the enemies the five of them fought this time, were demons disguised as humans.

>依頼自体はごくごく平凡、街に蔓延する新興宗教を調べてはくれないかというもの。
The request itself was extremely ordinary, it was basically investigating the new religion that'd been spreading through the town.

>小さいながらも至高神の神殿がある街であったが、なんと神器が失われたのだという。
Although a small town, there was a shrine of the Supreme God, and they'd lost some sacred treasures.

>その奪還も含めた依賴でーー「ゴブリンはいるのか?」と聞かれれば答えはNO。
The recovery and the request that included it - if someone asked "Are there any goblins?", the answer would be no.

Start of next page.

>つまり、ゴブリン退治ではない。
In other words, it wasn't goblin hunting.

>「ならゴブリン退治に行く」と言うゴブリンスレイヤーに、すみませんと頭を下げる女神官。
"Then I'm going to kill goblins" said Goblin Slayer, as Priestess apologized and bowed her head.

>妖精弓手が意地を張って「じゃあ三人でやるわ!」といったものの、戦力不足は否めない。
Despite High Elf Archer stubbornly saying "We will do it with the three of us then!", it was undeniable that they didn't have enough fighting power.

>さてどうしたものかと悩んでいたところ、声をかけてきたのが槍使いであった。
Just as they were worrying about what to do, Lancer called out to them.

What can be worst than rape?

The despair of knowing you could never truly stop it. despite having the power to stop it

Another lie

Lol GS is going to be forced to hunt something other than goblins at some point. The LN wont last if it continues with "muh edgy rape" forever

We barely get any rape after vol.1.

Yeah aside from the adventurers in the beginning and a few other no-name characters no main characters got or probably ever get raped. They're too high ranked

>Long story short, she was slightly against Goblin Slayer at first, but he managed to heave her burden by promising her that if the goblins ever come back, he will protect her, even if it is only her dreams.
>
>So she fell in love with him and confessed to him

This shit is so dumb

>Tell a girl some asinine bullshit about how you'll always protect her, even in her dreams
>She instantly creams her pants and wants the D, big time.

Don't the Japs know how to take their time with relationship progression, why does everything have to be so rushed?

This series is going to end up as another shitty fantasy harem, isn't it?

>This series is going to end up as another shitty fantasy harem, isn't it?
It's Japan, what do you think?

Relax user, he can't process love, he has an one track mind about killing gobs, so his "harem" instead focus in healing his madness first.

It's okay. Guild Girl will heal Goblin Slayer by acting as the older sister he lost I fucking wish

Let that lie go, it will only hurt yourself.

How is that any different from all those other retarded MCs that shy away from the girls because of dumb reasons.

He may not reciprocate their feelings but it doesn't stop the author from surrounding GS with bitches and focusing on them, detracting from better plot points.

This is the reason why I've lost interest in anime and manga these days. Too much of the same shit

I just wanted a manga about a nigga slaying goblins and eventually bigger threats while forming parties and ascending through the ranks.

Fuck this bullshit

That's what the novel is heading to be honest.

>Forming parties
He is doing that, even if he doesn't realize it.

I did let it go. That's what the spoiler text was for dumbass

He does realize it.

Then he is starting to heal, first he must brediscover the nakama power.
But this is a double edge sword, if he comes to really care about his nakama and gobs kill/rape them, he will go even more insane.

He discovered nakama power at the end of vol 1.

Well, don't blame me, i only have the manga.

Bump

why do you lie

why would you ever lie

Volume is not translated

you know why

Holy shit shit, all these lues and deceit even killed off the Cred Forums shitposters.

Nah we still here m8

Fuck!

>I just wanted a manga about a nigga slaying goblins and eventually bigger threats while forming parties and ascending through the ranks.
That won't sells. Surprisingly, this LN actually had a target audience, and you aren't the main target audience.

>Getting more people to help you with your job of ripping and tearing fodder
>Healing

Well, it's catharsis at least.

I wonder when he will rip and tear Priestess hymen

He already did. There was a sex ritual she had to do to him when he was near dead from poisoning which required the use of a virgin.

Wow, if you're going to push that meme at least be accurate about it. He wasn't poisoned, he got the literal shit beat out of him and was near death from purely physical wounds.

Wait what? Was that bullshit too then? I just assumed that the picture of the priestess being naked was the aftermath of that ritual. I was being completely honest.

So then what actually happened in that context?

GS got wrecked by surprise attack, forgot if it was from the ogre or the Oni. Archbishop helped with the ritual but they needed a virgin, the priestess. From what anons have spoiled they were naked since it was a part of the ritual and basically wrapping around GS naked, before he started to drift out of it and remembering his days training with his hobbit master. When he woke up is basically that color image of priestess being naked, GS gave no fucks. So essentially naked cuddling is all that was shown.

>No fucking
>No semen slurping

You know, I'm not even surprised that this was bullshit too. JapAnon was just a continuation of the status-quo here. Thanks for the information though.

I'm still rooting hard for a Guild Girl ending though

This info was out as is for like a week when out of nowhere, I could only have missed like 3 days of these threads, anons where saying archbishop was slurping cum meme started showing up. This was a case where we actually got the correct info the first time, then shitposters turned it into a meme and newfags ended up believing it.

>Correct info the first time
Didn't JapAnon (the first one to post shit) completely and totally bullshit everything?

That was for volume 3 of the LN. When these threads started was when the manga got released, by which point volumes 1 and 2 of the LN were already out and available for sale. So it was easier to verify the info for those two volumes than this one. It'a also on animesuki.

>his days training with his hobbit master.
You mean his Sith Master

Are you going to finish those translations you started on that one thread a few days ago? Or were you just dumping the pastebin?

It was a goblin champion. GS faints from his injuries and the next chapter is him dreaming his days with his ninja master. He wakes up, priestess still asleep, and talks to archbishop about how she used the ritual to save him. Priestess wakes up, cue the color image, and they go outside to meet the rest of the party.

Moonreader? Or do you just remember the spoilers better?

The latter

Japanon never bullshitted.

That's right. What he did was even worse than bullshitting.

He told us our Waifus was shit?

You mean she isn't?

N-No she isn't.

Why wouldn't you lie

>The eyelashes
>The feminine face
>Chest not shown
That's a fucking girl

>butchered instead of raped

I guess even goblins have standards.