Secret S/a/nta - The time is now

Hey there everyone! It's me, SantaLoli here to announce to you all that sign-ups are open for Secret S/a/nta!
I'll keep this short this first time so you can all read through these important announcements quickly.
At the moment, it does seem fairly early, but I assure you all it's necessary in order to get the matches out in time!
**Speaking of which, the deadline for signing up is 12:00 AM PST November 1st, so don't forget!**

Now here is one important change we're making :
There is now a whitelist for participants for gifts over 100 USD.
To clarify, we will only allow participants in that bracket if you have participated beforehand.
To anybody affected by this, we will be sending you an e-mail on what you should do.

Here's a popular question that will be added to the FAQ after this thread :
Q. Is shipping part of the gift cost?
A. No. If you signed up for 25-50 bracket and shipping is 20 dollars, it is not counted towards
the value of the gift.

Other than that, here we go! If you have any questions, please ask them here or send us an e-mail! Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Address_(geography)
s292.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2015/library/?sort=9
desuarchive.org/a/thread/135180143/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/135202136/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/135223076/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/135241581/
youtube.com/watch?v=yVU6CFDWOKE
s292.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2015/library/?sort=9&page=1
soundcloud.com/theachilles/13-merry
youtube.com/watch?v=chrTDdUvsZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Simply fill out the below form **(COPY/PASTE)** and send to * [email protected] *
The more specific you are, the better. (Yes, Name/Country/Address is purposely repeated for card wishlist.)

Name:
FULL Address (Please make it match the format in wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Address_(geography) if possible):
Wishlist (Don’t be afraid to post links like MAL, or say you like a character or series. You can be as specific or as vague as you want here, this is ultimately to help the other Cred Forumsnon in selecting a gift for you. Please don't just put "Surprise me."):

[If you are sending cards, fill this second one out. If not, leave blank/delete]

Name:
FULL Address (Please make it match the format in wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Address_(geography) if possible):
Card Wishlist (This is what will be sent to everyone who gets assigned to send a card to you. Try to keep it relatively short; A favorite character or waifu/husbando, a couple of your favorite shows, etc.):

Ship Internationally/Nationally/Continentally[NEW]? (I/N/C):
Price Range (Select one, Delete others):
- $0/Cards
- $10-25
- $25-50
- $50-75
- $75-100
- $100-150
- $150+
Number of cards you want to send:
[Grinched]Will you send a gift to someone who doesn't receive one? (Y/N):

If you have specific instructions/needs/inquiries or general questions, please specify here:

=====END COPY/PASTE=====
[TO SEND MULTIPLE GIFTS PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORMAT, IF SENDING ONE, DO NOT USE]
Example - "I want to send 3 gifts and cards. Two of them in $25-50. One in $50-75."
You would format it like this:

Price Range (Select one, Delete others):
- $0/Cards
- $25-50 - 2
- $50-75 - 1
Number of cards you want to send: 4

If you want multiple wishlists per price range, simply send a new e-mail with
ALL OF THE SAME INFORMATION, but a different price range selected, and a different wishlist.

*NOTE: We removed higher brackets, let us know what you think or if you need it. Thanks!

First for Christmas cheer

>November 1st
Is this a bit later than last year's cut-off?
I can't remember what that one was but I thought it was in October.

And last but not least a short FAQ as always! (A little bit redone/revised)
FAQ:
>Q: What is Secret S/a/nta?
A chance to give and receive gifts from other Cred Forumsnons locally, nationally, or even globally with a bit of X-mas spirit!
>Q: Who is hosting this event?
Your friendly hosts are santafaggot and SantaLoli. We are the same people who ran it last year!
>Q: How do I join?
You'll need to fill out the form as specific as possible when it's posted, sending it as an e-mail to us!
>Q: Deadline to join?
November 1st! Why? Because we need to match which takes to at maximum 1 week, and then every user needs to
buy gifts, make cards and whatever else in order to ensure everything arrives on time!
>Q: Why should I trust this?
It's up to you! In the past we have had multiple successful Secret S/a/nta events hosted by us the past few years.
The average on people not receiving gifts is very very low. We even have the grinch protection program which lets
people send gifts to those who didn't receive anything at all, even after X-mas!
>Q: Can I give you guys stuff?
We sadly do not accept anything, it's just our policy. The only thing that we do accept is fan-art, which we both
very much enjoy! Santa Loli will likely try to send out cookies (no card) this year to a lot of people randomly!
It'll be tied with a red ribbon so you'll know it's me!

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE BRACKET

A CHECKLIST OF SPECIFIC ITEMS IS BORING

IF YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE YOU WILL BE BULLIED

I HATE CHRISTMAS

I LOVE CHRISTMAS

Last year I took part in /toy/'s secret santa, and there were quite a few arguments as to whether or not it's okay so send gifts via amazon, the main for using the service being that it's convenient for the sender and the argument against it being that it's pretty impersonal
What do you guys think?

Personalized and hand-wrapped is better all the time no exceptions.

>YOU WILL BE BULLIED
But not grinched, r-right?

Maybe

You'll wish you had been.

Definitely handwrapped with love mixed in is better.
Last year in exchange for my $350 grab bag of stuff complete with a Big Card For You, I got a small Akari figure by parcel.
It's still nice, but the Yuno painting I got two years ago in the 75-100 bracket was much better.

Don't do it. It takes the magic out of it.
Of course not. Anybody enough of a dick to grinch someone is probably gonna do it regardless of their taste in Chinese cartoons.

I live in latin america, how do i secret santa?, plz no bully

Sell a potato for three million dollars and then buy everyone presents.

The thread is here! I don't know why I'm so excited for these threads since I haven't signed up or thought what to put in it yet. Last year was my first time and pretty nice. Maybe I'll do a bit more this year given I have the funds.

>pretty impersonal
It is. The best thing is to send the gift to yourself first, rewrap, add card, then resend. The only time it's acceptable is if you're really short on time and you want the gift to arrive to your user before Christmas. Even then, send a note or card first to let your user know that his gift will be arriving separately.

Just sign up. There might be someone from your country. If you choose to gift internationally be aware of any customs fees that might come up. You could always do cards too.

Is it okay to post the cards that you sent to your anons (names and other info censored, of course) if said anons didn't post photos of it here?

Anyone got pictures of last years gifts?

If one receives home made stuff what are the chances of there being protein in it?

How could i explain all the cards to my mother if i have no friends?

>It's already approaching Christmas again
Jesus fucking Christ, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN, TIME

No one really knows, as no one has admitted to putting extra protein in their home made goods, nor has anyone detected the presence of it.

But you don't have to worry. Protein is good. They're the building blocks of the body. The more protein, the better.

>it's an internet thing
I just get a look, and no more questions.

If I pick international, is there still a possibility to be matched with people of my country/area?

That happened to me once.

Depends how many anons are participating in your area.

If you're the only user doing /ss/ wherever you live, well...

Just tell them the truth, it's a Secret Santa gift exchange with your friends online. No more questions asked.

The most wonderful time of the year is here again!

Yes there is a possibility, it depends how things work out for other anons around you!

Just enjoy the ride

forgive my pleb tastes, whoever gets me

>participiate in in like 5 years ago
>never got a present in return
Nope.

s292.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2015/library/?sort=9

>Giving stuff and getting stuff in return

how does that get complicated?

Yeah, unfortunately it's later. I think last year's was at least a week earlier, and that helped a ton.

Where do you think we are?

We just moved it back to November 1st, I know a lot of people enjoyed that cut-off date. We can still change it since it's the first week, it'll take some thought.
5 years ago is quite a long time user!
North Pole!

Been wanting to do this

I liked the earlier cutoff from last time. It helps sort out the scum.

>5 years ago is quite a long time user!
Yeah, time to get screwed over again! Fucking jew.

You don't have to take part if you don't want to user.

Just a reminder before I go to bed, if agreed to make you a scarf from last year, please email me again if you haven't already. I accidentally cleared a good chunk of my inbox around March while trying to filter stuff, and lost almost all the requests/contact info.
If you still have my emails from before, just reply to one of those, since it seems to give me back all the relevant info.

take a good look at yourself and ask who's the real grinch here, Anonymous

This is my first Secret S/a/nta. I've wanted to do this for a long time, but finally decided to do it. I had $170 free to spend on this plus shipping, so I was going to try the $100-150 bracket. It's a shame I can't do that, but the rule makes sense though. Maybe next year I'll go all out with $200.

Think of it this way, if you're still planing on blowing it all you can use it to spread Christmas cheer to a few more anons if you would like. If all goes well this time you can go all out next year.

Has be banned Canada yet?

Since I wasn't able to be in the $100-150 bracket, I decided to do the $75-100, but I also decided to help if an user was grinched. I feel as though that would be more noble than signing up for multiple brackets.

You're a nicer guy than I user.

Am I alone in $10-25 bracket? ;_;

No, but I spoil my assignment every year. It's nice to make poor people happy.

Probably not. The $10-15 bracket probably don't brag as much as the other tiers do.

>from other Cred Forumsnons locally
>locally

I'm not gonna have an Cred Forumsnon actually coming to my house, am I?

Maybe.
As a side note, you left your door unlocked.
And you should really clean up a bit.

where?

Nope, poverty bracket is where the miracles happen.

And there are a few phil/a/ntropist out there like and myself, so if you have really good taste to work with, luck and my wallet may smile upon thee.

I'm scared to give my address because I look EXACTLY like Shinka.

Give me your address so that I may harvest your organs, plz!

Seeing as I can't draw, this years cards will be done in the style pioneered by Kobayashi Yuu.

Whoever get these cards, I'm so sorry

Maybe you could asked to be matched with someone who's waifu is Shinka and live happily ever after.

I've given my address because I want to be bullied by someone who looks EXACTLY like Shinka.

What's your address? I'm totally not a dog that wants to give you the knot.

>I can't draw

Then may I introduce you to TRACING!

Print out that picture you like in b&w and paint it in yourself! Use Markers, Crayons™, oils, paints, feces, whatever and make it your own!

>Giving the knot

>the deadline for signing up is 12:00 AM PST November 1st

Then why are the threads being posted so early

God bless you anons

>And you should really clean up a bit.
Dammit, this is exactly what I'm afraid of. I'm already self-conscious enough when I end up having not showered for 2 or more days, I don't want to worry if someone's randomly going to show up.

Please don't joke like that user, I just want to send people stuff, I don't want to die!

Because it takes time to sort and match all of the people participating I guess

This is my first time doing /ss/
P-please be gentle

>I don't want to die
>implying /ss/ isn't just a honeypot put together for cubing enthusiasts to find participants no one will miss

Got grinched 3 years in a row so I just do cards now. The first two years were nice though. rip sandy

Are you that stupid? I gift someone and someone else literally spits in my face. And I'm the jew here?

what bracket were you in?

My grandmother honestly enjoyed seeing all the cards come in, to the point where she was almost as excited as I was every time a new one came in. It was pretty great. Include her in it, user, it'll become a nice memory!

50-75 for all 3 years. The organizers never got back to me but whatever.

So does anyone have pictures of openings from last year? I wanna join for the first time but I want to get hyped for it, as well as getting an idea.

I'd actually prefer a Kobayashi Yuu card over a traced card. There's something magical about her style.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/135180143/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/135202136/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/135223076/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/135241581/

go nuts kiddo

what happens if I don't want to give something that someone wants, I'm thinking of giving a phone out.

You could at least fill it with guro or something first.

Oh boy, I love this time of the year!

Does anyone have the file of the wrapping paper made from hentai quotes?

I'm serious

In 2014 there was a last push right at the end that added loads of shitposters, if I recall.
The earlier cut-off was great last year, so I see no reason not to keep it.

Deliver it straight to your puckering ass.

I kiss every card I send out, and nobody will ever know.

So do you send a card with a gift or what? I know you can do it separately but not sure that the norm on gifts are.

Yeah, but I guess I don't make them as lavish as the card-only cards.

Never don't this before but it sounds fun.

Hopefully i get another Australian to send something to.

Seems like a nice idea. A flicker of joy is appearing in my stone cold heart. I can't even remember the last time I got any sort of gift. Maybe I'll sign up.

thats....not a bad idea

Generally the basis for gift giving is people send a card and a gift as one.
In regard to wishlists, ignoring them doesn't usually end too well.
For everyone joining this year, thank you, and please read the FAQ!

Also, we are considering changing the date again back to what it was last year, but give us until next thread to do this!

a card goes nicely with all tiers imo

>Try to browse photobucket on phone
>No I don't want whatever the fuck a juice jam app is I want to look at pictures
>NO PHONE I DON'T WANT COOKIE JAM EITHER THAT NAME DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE

Do it man. Like if you're super serious and various about getting grinched, just join the lower brackets. Shit's all for some good fun

Cautious, not various

What tier do fellow wotobros go for? I always see loads of SnW gifts and cards but I've never been assigned to one in three years of participation.

>1 month to get present
As someone in the EU, that's almost a bit short.
I'll probably have to use EMS since customs can take up to two weeks to let me get my stuff from them.

Last year my present arrived to late because sending 1,5 weeks before Christmas was too late. Fucking DHL fucked up.
I still feel bad.

I've never done this and for the first time I'm financially stable enough to be able to. it's exciting.

No one will harm you. They will just do buttstuff to you.

For my wish list i just listed 10 franchises of which any related present would be great. Is this what most people usually do.

Yes that's good.

No, I'd probably go for 50-75. Rounds up to a hundred with shipping. Not to disparage lower tiers.

Why does this website eternally have a friendlier vibe than reddit?

That, I never expected. I just got so sick of that other site I couldn't deal anymore, but I didn't think this place would be more polite, as a whole.

Its fun to insult each other debate worthless topics but in reality the majority of the people would be relatively nice and normal i would imagine.

>tfw having so many debts that I can't participate this year.
Someone just kill me.

Yea, I'm just saying that higher cost categories have a higher rate of grinching. But I think it was still only a modest amount of people grinched.

Oh, well, I think I can handle the risk. I it's not really about losing money, it'd just be disappointing if I got nothing when this was the only gift I was expecting anyway.

That's worse than expecting nothing and getting nothing.

Don't tell me we've got a bunch of them coming here for /ss/.
I want to share my love with Cred Forums and nobody else.

You should join then user. The risks are relatively low anyways. Though, to be honest, I think cards are the real fun here.
Low cost and risk; with high amounts of love from some user.

Just do cards within your country, user!

If I recall correctly it was the most numerous bracket last year. It has been the least grinched category too (like 1% or so).

>my user said he never celebrated Christmas
>he was from a piss-poor country that isn't even christian, so it sounded likely
>he got the presents
>took a picture
>flat looked like it was really a poor man's home
>he was overjoyed
Best feeling there is. My santa was pretty nice too.

This is what sounds the best, just knowing you made someone a little bit happy, even for just a moment.

I'm thinking of joining for the first time. Most likely in the $10-25 bracket since I'm a poorfag.

Can I pick more than one, er? Like the 10-25, and the 25-50 and the card slot or something?

Although maybe I could join another board's Santa for the second one.. But enh. Video games would probably just be a steamfest. Physical games are barely a thing now.

I SpoonSanta with you too, SantaLoli?

What would you do if your gift was fifty bucks, say? The lower tier right? Better to get a fifty gift in the 25-50 than a fifty in 50-75

What if I send the gift directly but send a card + something else from myself?

Yeah, it just says to format it like
0/card
10-25 - 1
25-50 - 1

Im pretty sure.

>all the figs and other cool shit
>tfw I can't afford to join any high brackets
Being NEET is suffering. At least I can send cards.

it's not that late, I'm a slav and last year i ordered my gifts on 15th November and I got them after two weeks. I even managed to repack them and resend and they arrived to my recipients before Chrristmas

Anyway this year I'm also planning to do two or three 10-25$ brackets and one 25-50$. Also a ton of cards like ten or so

And I'll bake cookies of course (pic related are last year's)

you could do that but personally it would warm my heart if i saw a gift in your own personal packaging

pic related is what i got last year

fuck

Not ideal, but understandable if the gift would otherwise be late or unaffordable (and it's something the user really wanted).

How many participants were there last year? Less than a thousand, right?

I-I hope I get cookies and cards from you, user

Could I change mine to that? Or is it too late?

Email them and ask.

Is there anyone in korea?

1 South Korea last year.

Not that user, but I hope you like protein.

Oh that was me

I really hope I get cookies from someone this year. I've been baking stuff for all my giftees the last 3, but have yet to get any in return.

IIRC the santa's said somewhere around 500.
I fear the day /ss/ get's anywhere near 1000. Even if they all meant well, the whole thing would just be chaos.

So I guess Canadians and Americans should step up and check international if they can.

That's pretty comfy. Looks like everywhere nearby me has a 0% grinch rate which is nice.

Why are there so many Cred Forumsnons per capita in Finland?

Will Cred Forums do a secret Santa? I could use another copy of main Kampf.

>one Russian
Sure hope they participate this year, that'd save me shipping costs.

Why don't you go ask Cred Forums?

Lmao Hungary got fucked

>it's that time already
T-the year pass by so quickly huh. ;_;

Lighten up, it's a joke. I doubt they'd ever do one, but they are busier than ever trolling that election . Cred Forums has really gone Hollywood.

Can I leave the wishlist blank?
Can't think of anything I'd want.

Cards would be cool of course.

What happens if there's an odd number of participants in a specific country and they have all checked "ship nationally"?

If you want some trolling and shit in your mailbox, sure.

If you don't have anything specific in mind just list some shows or characters you like. That's basically what I did. I didn't have anything specific in mind and my santa still got me some gifts based on some show I liked. Leaving it blank wouldn't help much.

>Hungary
>grinch rate 100%
But I did receive my presents. And I did send mine too. Eiher the chart is lying, or did not include me.

You should probably list what you have, err, I dunno. You don't want to get a DVD collection you already own or whatever.

And just list your favourite anime's

Did you ever get other side confirmation? Maybe the mail lost it.

On second thought, it's likely the chart.

The user thanked me in the thread and he posted a picture too. It's still in the presents gallery.

I even got the mail confirmation from the tracker that the package has arrived at its destination.

What are some $10-25 gift ideas? I don't have enough to spoil whom ever is my assignment. Pic unrelated.

I'm planning to make a card, buy something small according to the recipient's wishes, and maybe throw in some chocolate. I have some ideas to throw in as an extra, but I don't think it's a good idea to completely disregard what they want.

It's a shame because he was really nice. He was my Santa.
I should have sent him something in return but I've lost the address now.

Oh maybe I should read the rest of the thread.
Did you send Yuno stuff?

If I'm okay for International and Continental shipping, is it I or I, C ?

Still feeling super happy from last year. I hope all 11 people had a fantastic year so far. I know I am.

I really look forward into making even more cards this year.

cheers!

International includes the possibility of continental. At least that's what happened to me.

No, not really. Only Nisekoi, K-on! and candies. This probably means there were two of us.

if anyone got access from last year as a reminder the files are still there.

I guess my santa did get grinched.

>Secret Santa
Wasn't this taken over by neonazi hackers last year? Is it safe now?

Seems so. I feel actually sorry for those who do their jobs and don't get anything in return.

>neonazi hackers

u wot m8?

I dunno man I came here one day to see when the deadline was and it was full of people screaming that their data got taken by nazis
I don't want Hitler to ruin my fucking Christmas thank you very much

>it's been a year already

>it's been another year
>you still haven't killed yourself
>SantaLoli saved your life again
Thanks I guess

will post what i sent/received last year, maybe it'll spark some ideas

>friend is moving in december
>he's letting me sign up with his address
>mfw I'm going in the highest bracket so that I can get tons of free shit and even though I've been doing this for years I still haven't been stopped
Lmfao get in the giving spirit you little weebs because daddy's coming to collect

I was here last year, no issues for me. if anything I always change my password any time I feel something smells funny.

I was thinking about a music box that played an anime song, but it might not be feasible. I don't want no battery powered cheap ass thing, real music boxes last forever and run on magic.

user, you could probably 3d print one?

very comfy hand-knitted gloves from Sweden/a/non

I've got a crank music box that plays the Totoro theme, bought it from the Ghibli museum.
May be tricky to find one, but magic anime music boxes are definitely still out there.

this one is not mine but hopefully this user will participate this year too

more here

youtube.com/watch?v=yVU6CFDWOKE

I love you Jebus

I'm pretty sure I sent a gift to the user that made all these. He was the same Initial and State. He posted his box a few days before Christmas and never posted again. I was kind of sad.

1 from Spain here. I was grinched. ;_;
Adress was right, because I received the card.

I'm one of the two guys from Flipland and I got grinched.

still using these markers! fantastic for drawing and also now I am making flashcards for my Japanese class. I also had a time where my neighbor got locked out. helped her out too.

thanks a million Andrew!

Wonder if I'm down as being the person grinched for the UK, because I got stuff really late. What I got was amazing so it was worth it, though.

I'm wondering the same thing but for US.
My gift was not retrieved from the post office when I sent it and when I sent it back a second time it never came back so I assume he got it.

>Christmas in September

Last year I received a card over a month after Christmas after all of the threads had stopped. The postmark was dated well before Christmas and had express shipping, so it must have just been sitting in the post office all that time. I've waited almost a year to be able to say that I still appreciated the card and recognized it wasn't user's fault it was late. I'm sure you are probably still here so hopefully you will see this. Hopefully the post office will also do its job this year. Sending something and seeing it just sitting there in tracking is probably a worse feeling than not receiving it.

>can't decide whether to enter 10-25 or 25-50

jesus christ time flies. I feel so sad right now

> There is now a whitelist for participants for gifts over 100 USD.

This is a good idea. The higher brackets always felt dodgy. I just pick 50-75 and overspend. I still don't fully trust it though.

Post the bracket grinch.

>saving up to travel
>really want to participate

Crazy, isn't it? Though I'm looking forward to Mogra and a Tsundere Christmas Carol. Cred Forums is comfiest during the holiday season.

That's a third of my months salary

>There is now a whitelist for participants for gifts over 100 USD.
What does this mean?

I did 250 USD last time, so am I on the whitelist?

I think that as long as you've participated before you can take part in the 100$+ exchange, otherwise you have to stick with the lower brackets.

How do I know if I am on the whitelisted bracket? Just ask?

it looks like the keychain is from me, but not the card since mine was different

anyway i'm glad you got it albeit late.

you are on it automatically if you did 100$+ bracket last time, so yes you are on it

I had to go back and check the pictures I took from last year and I did have the key chain associated with the wrong card. Yours did make it on time. Sorry, it has been a long time.

>yet another year of Cred Forums christmas cheer

Hope I get another nerd with shit taste so I can send him fun in anime presents form

>Making an image to represent some of my favourite characters
Feels kinda weird; I already have almost all the merch that there is out there for my waifu so just saying her wouldn't really be helpful but it feels kinda odd to list other people alongside her.

>I already have almost all the merch that there is out there for my waifu
My recipient was like that last year and didn't really list any alternate stuff he wanted. It was incredibly hard to get that user anything. I'm pretty sure what I got him was a duplicate of what he already had.
I am in the same boat though, so I listed my for cards and listed a handful of characters I didn't waifu and general series I enjoy for the gift.

List your waifu + the stuff of her you have.
But also list some alternative stuff in case your santa can't find anything.

>an artbook
>phone straps
>a soundtrack/album
>clear file folders (useful)
>2-3 volumes of manga or an omnibus
>flash drive filled with anime/manga/vns
>a mug (usually not that expensive and a ton to choose from)

>flash drive filled with anime/manga/vns
I can't imagine anyone would like this.
I sure as hell wouldn't, feels cheap and I can pirate all that stuff myself without problems.

I'd be quite impressed if they were able to find something I didn't already have.
I'll probably make the same request as last year, to be in a higher tier for what I send out but have a lower tier gift sender who's making stuff themselves. Might not work out, but it's worth a try.

You can just sign up in a lower bracket and send your user a surprise higher value gift, or not?

I suppose. Maybe I'll write in there to try and match myself up with someone who's had bad luck in the past with my intentions.

Is your waifu Hitagi Senjougahara of Bakemonogatari? I may have had you last year. I felt so bad that I couldn't really find merch that you might have already had of her. I searched for a full month, so I ended up making you that plush because I knew that you might not have "that". I'm sorry if I disappointed you user because you seem so bummed when you posted. I tried to fill it up with dagashi and spent 100+ though I signed up for 30-50. I hope your Santa this year makes you happier this year than I could.

I participated in a Secret Santa back in like 2004 or 2005.
I sent out a fuckbucket of DVDs, a couple rare eroge from japan, and a few dakimakura covers and I got a half-eaten jar of salsa.
Seriously, a half-eaten jar of pace picante salsa.
I vowed never again.

Nah, someone else. I didn't specify last year 'cause there was still quite a lot I didn't have, but I've since been on a massive proxy+mandarake binge and there's little I don't have any more.

I read this five times and I was like: if sending someone salsa upset him so much, why didn't he just not do it?

It probably depends on the user (I have shit internet access for example) but last year I put on my wishlist that if the santa wanted to give me some anime they could just put some on a flash drive, and they did.

>tfw my wishlist items are not in the price range

>a half-eaten jar of pace picante salsa

/ss/ has brought me so much joy.
Im really looking forward to this years.

I also have a kick on seeing how everyone acts really gay in /ss/ threads.

>how everyone acts really gay in /ss/ threads.

How do you know they're

are po boxes ok to use? or should I suck it up and use my address

Some people can only have them. I have one and was fine used my actual address too. One of my recipients had one and was very obviously using an alias but he was a cool guy and not actually a grinch.

TORONTO
O
R
O
N
T
O

was there a shitstorm last year?

I only remember toronto from 2014.

No, last year was boring. This year is shaping up to be weak too.

Shitstorms aren't good user

Christmas miracles on the other hand are godsend.

>I tell you, the 2020th Presidential Election is shaping up to be a weak one.

>don't know if I should put loli doujins on my wishlist or not in case it gets stopped by customs

You should also consider the user that will have to order them. Most people will have gifts sent to themselves so they can wrap it before sending it to the recipient. You are risking your santa being arrested first depending on where they live.

Personal packaging is always better

What country are you in? Most are okay with loli or don't care enough to actually.

UK
Hasn't stopped me before

I wouldn't really recommend it. I don't even want to ask for things like onaholes because of the box artwork.

I had to do secret santa a couple times when I was in high school, one year it was alright because the person who had me knew I was into manga so they got a couple volumes. Another time I wound up with a madlibs packet for the Catwoman movie and a bunch of other shit I don't remember that I immediately threw into a trash bin because it smelled like cigarettes.

No, just seemed like there was an increase in ginches and card no-shows though. Remember to take photos of your art masterpieces before you mail them out.

feel free to use pic related this year

CHRISTMAS

Hentai faces are like the worst kind of wrapping paper, though.
At least hentai lines are funny, Yotsuba is relevant and random manga are kind of cute because it's Cred Forums after all.

If i get you and you have Hidamari Sketch, i got some spares for you

if not they stay with me

I'm pretty sure the guy I got last year was in 25-50. There isn't much in the way of merch for SnW though so I had a patch made.

>Remember to take photos of your art masterpieces before you mail them out.
I should have done that, but I feel it's a little more personal if they're left to the mercy of the recipient.

Either way, I'm hoping I manage to get the cards done even fancier than last year, crafting them was quite the undertaking, I barely finished on time.

Oh that's mine! That was a fun one to get! I still have her displayed in full view.

You niggers better put waifu related stuff on your wishlist because I wanna make an xmas card involving them.

I didn't put it in my application, but if you get TG from NC then my waifu is Hitou Nami

I might only put my waifu in mine. Trying to build a list of merch I'd like I couldn't really find anything other than her stuff I'd actually want to recieve.

>not pic related
for shame

I've been out of the loop for years, I had never seen this thing going on, but I'm thinking of joining y'all niggas. Anyone can share some good or bad experiences?

Man I wish I could participate, sucks to live in a 3rd world country where shipping costs are hell.

Noted

Very good. A friend of mine is an art fag, so I wanted to bug him and see if we can make a kick ass card for whomever I end up getting.

Read the thread dude.

If there's a white list this year I might join after all.

I hope I get you then user

Also ill post some of the stuff I got last year I know my user got mad at me because they probably never saw me post stuff but ill do that right now.

This one was one of the very first few cards I received and I loved it so much.

>Not getting a head start on your shopping list during summer clearance events.

The whole reason I got into the s/a/nta was because of my canada user who also loves Neptunia as much as I do. I like spoiling him because hes a great guy and he just made my xmas. I hadn't celebrated in over 10 years mostly was spent alone playing vidya and drinking. Also for those scared I have mostly always opted in for the higher brackets and done my part. In the end I always received something and was scared of getting grinched and my user made me realize its not bout receiving its always about just making somebody else happy. Sure not geting anything sucks but you get to feel warm bout making somebody's xmas less miserable. Cheer anons I always spoil my anons so hopefully you get one of my shitty hand drawn cards.

You obviously do not no how long it takes shipping.

The matches don't go out till November though, which is a bit of a nightmare if I wind up using a yja proxy for rare stuff.

AF from Ahrensburg
I sent you a thank you card back in january but it was sent back (unable to forward).
I remembered that your return-address popped up in google maps as registered to a Hotel. I figured you worked there, but maybe you were just a guest for a bit?
Either way, thank you for the christmas card last year. Pic related is/was your thank you card.

Who designed santaloli? She's honestly adorable.

Did you already sent the email about whitelist?

I havent received it

What do you mean designed? Santaloli is a sapient form of love created when the hearts of anons all across the world reach out to each other to once more bless and be blessed with the nourishing Christmas spirit. In receiving her cookies, one is made whole again.

Does anyone else get an erection writing cards? I'm not used to the personal interaction I guess.

I got a card 2 years ago that smelled like a comfy girls house and I still smell it to this day

Yes, some Cred Forumsnon will send you shit if you either mention Danganronpa or Re:Zero because it triggers him, so be careful

Post it.

Like literal shit like the Cards Against Humanity guys did for April Fools one year?

I'd say that's equivalent to grinching but at the same time say they'd deserve it for liking Re:Zero.

>my gifts are not there

I'm still slightly mad.

Thank you user from OH, you made me a very happy man.

Also posting my gifts because by the time I got them the threads were already over.

Man I really hope I get Laser Cutter user, Wood Burn user, or Scarf user this year. Those one-of-a-kind homemade gifts are the coolest shit.

Is it possible to send my parcel nationally and my cards internationally?

Never got a chance to post my card from last year. Sadly it was only one I got out of five, but the effort made it worth. Thanks s/a/nta

Reminder to report card grinches to santa as well.

Guys, I need some help.

If I want to send 2 gifts with two different wishlists and five cards.
Should I write in both e-mails that I want to do 5 cards, or should I only write it in one of the mails?

whats reddit like about this then?

Just one probably, but you should indicate that your second gift is an additional one, not an update/correction.

>I'm a guy who likes to put jam in my tea

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR

I sent out the sign up form last week. Does it still count, or do I have to re-sent it today since sign ups just opened? Yes I sent it to the 2016 email

I'm in nip land. What do you want me to buy you for Christmas?

I would like to take part but I'm moving so ordering stuff is difficult and I can't spend much at the moment. I suppose I can try and make some cards. I also have a small piece of canvas would anyone appreciate an amateurish portrait of their waifu or something?

Buy me 2hu plushies

flip a coin

Thank you Santas for doing a whitelist. The majority us were definitely in favor of one.

other than cards and bloody panties, what other homemade requests/fills have there been?

Someone got an irl waifu or something. That's kind of homemade.

Someone literally got a Dragon Dildo in the 2012 /ss/

Being a poorfag myself, I always go for cards.
This will be my third year participating and surprisingly I got wotos fags on the two previous years.

Cards are usually better than gifts anyway.

How many cards would be recommendable for a first timer to send out?

I don't know how many would be too many or too much.

I'm only doing 1

I cant do anything special but it'll be the thought that counts

explain

not really homemade

There was a some couple who got together because one of them delivered the gift in person and they got to know each other.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but I wanted to ask just in case.

I'd do like five just to increase the chance of getting as many as possible back.

I'm LC user, I'm doing 2 gifts and 3 cards this year, so hopefully I'll get to you!

Might as well post the stuff I got last year too.

>not really homemade
well given that it was used...

>All that shitty SHAFT taste.

It's people like you who RUIN /ss/. You're worse than grinchers.

I sent my list in on Sept. 13, when should I receive a confirmation that I am signed up?

Also have you responded to last years grinches yet?

(You)

No cookies for you then faggot

>tfw one of the few grinched Americans

Worst part was seeing scarfanon make a scarf that was for my favorite anime and character, and then it went to someone else ;_;

So you sent Yotsuba volumes and got Yotsuba volumes back? That's funny.

Why wold I want cookies from a SHAFTfag?

thats really cute

oh nevermind youre right

>want to participate after lurking these for years
>know I won't have any good ideas for gifts or cards

I'm going to bully you user

qt

I love that blue, white, and yellow one the best. The colors work so well together.

Maybe 3-5?

I remember doing 5 the first time. It was though but I managed. I guess it depends on how you make them.

I had this come from an amazing user for v/a/lentines with a gift too, really liked everything including the sweets, thanks for all your effort. Unfortunately it came a couple days late and didn't get a chance to post in the thread.
I messaged Jebus twice about possibly getting your details to send you something back but I think he forgot about it. If you happen to see this I'd still love to send you something back.

Absolute jelly.

I didn't get a card...for the third time in the V/a/lentine's exchange

Was there a V/a/lentine photo album? I remember the threads beeing so dead.

I recognize that rope binding technique

Yeah the threads were pretty dead, I can't remember if there was a photo album, I only have the yearly v/a/lentines waifu collage saved.

>tfw I have never done this before
>tfw don't know if I should do it since something will probably go horribly wrong
>tfw don't want to disappoint anyone

Also, I'm a britcuck, so won't I get fucked over by exchange rates?

I'm also from the UK. I'm not sure what exchange rates you're talking about but last year I spent around 60ÂŁ or so for my gift. I was in the $25-50 tier.

Do cards.

Do people get black listed indefenetebly?

What if one has found a few that are close, but not the one?

I don't what address I should use. If I use my home address the lovely old lady downstairs will collect my mail and if I use my work address everyone I work with will see it.

I'm not sure I trust you people to not put something awkward on the boxes or envelopes.

If you're that worried about it just ask to not put anything weird on the outside. Then I will proceed to doodle things that totally aren't penises on your envelope or box.

i wouldn't bully you user

I don't know if I should participate in the 25-50 bracket with one gift, or send two gifts in 10-25. I'm leaning towards the higher one, considering the international shipping would be as expensive as the presents itself. I don't want to choose national shipping, because I want to spread my love across the globe.

Yuiclaus is not real.

STOP SPREADING LIES

colombia

>A magical faggot pretending to be an anime girl travels to every user's house in the entire world and gives them anime merchandise if they were good and throwing them in meat grinders if they were bad
It's impossible.

LIES
STOP IT

>A magical faggot pretending to be an anime girl
Well there's your problem. It's an actual anime loli traveling all over the world, clearly.

>anime loli
>on the 3D realm

Is it possible to send a gift to grinched people without recieving a gift myeslf? I don't want to participate, just help

I wonder if the Cred Forumsermin I got for Valentine's enjoyed his salt.

a trap is fine too

Hey, that's the gift I sent.I hope you enjoyed the custom made stamps and my shitty card!

Were you the dutch user? That card was super cute. And they're the best stamps

I was! The people at the post office gave me weird looks (my explanation of touhou was pretty bad I guess), but I endured for your sake! Also sorry for not finding the fumo you wanted, I just wasn't sure the ones I found weren't bootlegs.

That's more than okay, a soft Crab is perfect for cuddling.

To the user that got the Papi card, again, you're welcome. It was a fun card to make. I hope you had a great year dude.

Oh hey I made that one. I should go buy some more glitter for this year's batch.

>Saw scarfanon making something appearing to be from my favorite anime
>Scarf turned out to be for me
Felt fucking fantastic.

>Get called out by name, unsolicited, that my gift is on the way.
>Still get grinched

It's possible that your Santa might have gotten his gift sent back for whatever reason and never sent it back because shipping can be expensive.
I know this happened to me but I was lucky enough that that the shipping was not an issue for me so I sent it a second time.
No clue why that happens but it does.

Where were you from?

Sweden

I did five and I finished on time but I'd recommend 3 or 4 depending on the time you want to put into them. I decided to put 1 hour into card making almost every night and I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do so that led to a lot of experimenting with each card. By the end, I was pretty burned out mentally and I didn't want to buy more supplies so I basically sent out the first draft to my anons. I decided to do three this year so I can put more effort into them.

Last year taught me two things: It's hard as hell to make a card when you have watched literally nothing on the persons wishlist and glitter pens are shit.

>always want to do these but always a poorfag
oh well, ill just be spamming merry christmas in the threads to people as usual when the time comes

Probably based on e-mail and address. So if you've moved and want to do it again, make a throwaway email.

not even to send a card locally?

Then get a fucking job. A single paycheque from a part time job is enough to enter any of the brackets unless you live in a third world country.

It was fun working on it!

If I participated in the 75-100 bracket last year would I be able to sign up for the 100-150 bracket this year?

I loved making cards last year and I only did 4. Going to do 6 or 8 this year and sending internationally to better spread the Christm/a/s cheer.

Never saw this one posted, wasn't in the photobucket link either. Kinda worried it didn't make it and someone felt grinched. I mean you ST from USA

I can't draw, so last year I used photoshop.

Confirmation emails when?

>still no whitelist email

It scared me when I first saw that

Now that I have a car I can personally hand delivery gifts to my anons

Would you fly to see people too?

Don't worry if you haven't gotten an e-mail yet, I'll be taking care of them in just a little while!

Maybe not, unless I was already travelling there or something.

I fly to Canada a lot but I've never been assigned to someone there in previous years.

Damn, I was hoping you'd come down my chimnee so I could give you some milk and cookies.

Depends where you live, user...

I wish someone from my country would sign up for the exchange too so I don't end up being the only one.
I've always wanted to go and give them their gifts personally. Just knock on the door, leave the package there and hide somewhere to see their reaction. Or maybe remain there and hand it to him if I feel like we could have a nice time together shitposting IRL about chinese cartoons.
Oh well, it hasn't happened in 4 years so I don't really have any hope it will happen this year either.

That's fine, just list them in order from most favorite to least. If you can't pick then, then I'll think of something.

that sounds great
what if theyre not home?

Meant to respond to this one, my b

>Just knock on the door, leave the package there and hide somewhere to see their reaction.
damn, now i wanna try that

>Or maybe remain there and hand it to him if I feel like we could have a nice time together shitposting IRL about chinese cartoons.
that too but id prob be with family. they can join but just be social is big for Cred Forums, let alone join someone and their senpaitachi

Try again later, or leave it in their postbox?

hello I just stole a whole bunch of images so I am leaving you with a christmas moe so its fair

Not my rare christmas Asuka!

Hand-wrapped, etc is always better, but I can sympathize if money gets really tight.
For /toy/, I can see how Amazon is a nice option as you can still get it wrapped, but here on Cred Forums, most of the stuff you'll be giving will be coming from Japanese stores without any wrapping. You also run the risk of sending your user something with a customs fee attached (although that can happen to anyone shipping internationally, I got dinged on my /toy/ ss gift back in 2013 or so).

Either way, unless there is absolutely no alternative, I'd say ship it from your own home.

y-yes even your christmas Asuka

I signed up to give a gift to a grinched user, and ended up spending a fortune on shipping to send it to the Hungary user. I hope he liked it. I was a bit stupid and bought him an umbrella, which meant I had to get a rather giant box.

If you're out there you Azusa-loving dude, I hope you enjoyed it.

>I wish I could do exactly what the Cred Forumstoronto shitstorm was

Okay but why?

a-anyway thank you for the images and I will keep this open so I can borrow some more

Goddamn, /ss/ is my favorite time of year. You fuckers brighten my life more than I can understand. I've got fucking doki dokis already.

Can I send and not receive? There is nothing Cred Forums related that I want, and I don't want someone dropping money on what I do want.

You could just sign up for cards and send them a gift along with it.

Thank you to the 4 anons who have made my Christmas awesome the past four years.

>Knock on door and wait
>Anons mom answers the door and asks who the fuck you are
Good plan.

I'm still deciding if I want to do this. I hate the holidays and everything they've become, but I wouldn't mind sending someone some shit I guess. I still have a month and a half to decide.

>say to the mother that you're there for /ss/
>she's into /ss/
not the secret santa kind though

Damn, your 2014 /ss/ went all out, I like it

If you go in at one of the lower price ranges, people can simply send you non-Cred Forums Christmasy things like chocolates. Half of the fun of /ss/ is getting local or homemade treats from anons from far away. I always pack in a bit of locally-made candy or something like that in mine.

>xmas 2014
>all that osaka
Man, I'm jelly of the fact that I don't love a waifu like that. Fucking props, man.

I mentioned that I'd love a daki of mai waifu on the wishlist, but I never expected anyone to actually commission one. It was honestly one of the happiest days of my life to open that box.

I'd better ask santa loli not to not match me with people like this, if I get someone asking for Danganronpa I'd have to send them literal shit for sure.

>IF YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE YOU WILL BE BULLIED
Ima need some clarification

You'll get a 50lb bag of rocksalt and a box of kleenex for your bitch tears

Man I cannot wait for this year! I got a job now, so I can afford to put myself in a higher bracket!

Is Scarf user going to make scarves again?

Reminder that those who list multiple waifus deserve cabbage for Christmas.

Yeah, I will.
Going to ask santa loli not to match me with other ruskies, though.

First timer. How does scarfanon works?

Is Scarfanon using the same email as last year?

yep

how long do those scarves take you user?

$100-150 is the lowest whitelist bracket, right?

Oh shit I was your santa from last year! I'm glad you liked everything! Your devotion to you're waifu is an example to us all. Also you've got pretty good taste in anime.

>tfw living in a country with outrageous shipping rates and even a fucking export duty

s-sorry guys
not happening

I sent my gift from Canada to Australia (costing a fuckton) last year, so they can definitely hook you up.

Send them cards

Do cards!

This Honestly when I receive buyfag goods or manga etc, I appreciate them and love them, but I sometimes forget whether they were a gift or if I bought them. It's the cards, the sweets, the glitter, the knitting, the letters and the mixtapes that I remember most fondly about each /ss/

> homemade treats

It's the homemade part which worries me if you know what I mean.

I signed up now too. 50-75.

Alright, I'll try.
What people usually do for cards?

There's a gallery here .

Look at least year's stuff. People do everything from photoshop to construction paper. s292.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2015/library/?sort=9&page=1

>he doesn't want to taste other Cred Forumsnon's love nectar

Usually cards.

Whatever you think would be nice for that user, and make it personal. You'll get an assignment from Santaloli with information on who you'll be sending to, and you'll receive a card in turn. It's a great feeling getting and sending them.

>tfw you will never get one of those etched glass cards from that one user

>you will never have an user hand deliver and get to make them dinner and dessert and tea and cuddle under the kotatsu watching anime together

If I ever get anyone close to me you better believe they're getting warm cookies at the very least.

>tfw was tricked into visiting the thread thinking it was some hot /ss/ action last year
>tfw it happened again
I'm still expecting hot /ss/ action I came for

I'm sure there's a nice older femanon in this thread who will /ss/ with you as a Christmas gift if you ask nicely.

It means I'm gonna bully your heart with my love!

soundcloud.com/theachilles/13-merry

Who /meli/ here?

That would be nice user

>you will never give user a warm hug and tell him everything will be daijobou

user no

Warm and wet?

I was looking at the cards from last year and this one is absolutely fantastic.

I also realized I need to get my waifu a stocking.

I'm not so far gone that I'd get any enjoyment out of such things, user.
>get my waifu a stocking.
That's a really cute idea. I might do that this year.

on the to-do list:
make a stocking and mini santa hats for my nendos

>homemade food imports aren't allowed into my country without a permit
>I will never ever ever get cookies

feels bad man

I want to die.

I'm already thinking about doing something evil. It'll end with something nice, but gotta have the spice with the sugar.

Anthrax is not allowed, user.

No no, not that. Completely legal and evil.

Give us a hint.

2 years ago I sent my user a plastic hand in a box holding a cell phone that would ring upon opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=chrTDdUvsZM

People seem to be okay with homemade sweets and such, but would anyone be interested in homemade hard cider?

It's glitter isn't it.

Nope, I would only do that to someone in boot camp.

Instead of glitter you are going to send a sugar/cinnamon/spice bomb?

Is it possible to participate in this without revealing my powerlevel to my parents? I've managed to hide the fact that I'm a weebfag for 21 years and I don't want to be found out with this.

It might be an issue if anons are under drinking age and with parents. Aside from that I think it's a great idea. Personally I'd be ecstatic, I could bring my drunken posting to a whole new level of immersion.

You can have it sent to the post office and pick it up or maybe a P.O box?

>homemade hard cider?
Oh man. Please be my user

>mailing liquer without a license
wew

Definitely. We're all lonely alcoholics here.

I knew I should have mentioned booze in my wishlist directly. And who gives a fuck if a kid is underage? Just make sure you are a foreigner so you don't get prosecuted. Getting a stash of booze at 16 would probably be the best gift ever. And the kid wouldn't rat you out anyway, even if you live in the same country, I bet. Or you could just say you assumed he was eighteen. You'll be fine.

I'd be into it, but shipping liquids is going to cost a lot, and I wouldn't want anyone getting in trouble over it. Seems like a gift better suited to a local drop-off.

If they're under 18, they shouldn't even be here. But americlaps can't drink until 21.

Pretty good idea, Cred Forumsnon. Cheers!

>get it sent to your work if you can (unless that's going to be worse than getting it at home)
>see if you can get mail sent to a post office (in Canada, you can get a Flexdelivery box for free)
>pay for a proper PO Box
>ask your anons to send discreet-looking packages (although if the fact that you're getting any mail will raise eyebrows, that's no good)
>get it sent to a friend or relative or someone who would keep it quiet

Literally anything homemade no, not homemade shit you smartass would make me happy.

Ok, here's the idea. user gets two packages. The first one is the Spice, the second one is the Sugar.

Obviously, the sugar box has the gifts and whatnot.

The Spice box however, has a small box inside 10lb bag of rocksalt with a note that says "Your favorite anime is shit" and a pack of tissues with a note that says "you're waifu a shit." The salt will be a box in a box in a box, and under the salt it'll say something like "Did you empty everything out" or something like that.

The bottom of the big box will be lined with newspaper, and when all that is pulled out, you'll see this, along with a note mentioning the next package.

Oh, well, yeah, you wacky americans. Well, for every other country, you can get wasted before you die in a foreign war.

That's kind of boring.

>The bottom of the big box will be lined with newspaper, and when all that is pulled out, you'll see this, along with a note mentioning the next package.
No. It should mention a UPS store drop off and a tracking number. Make him work for it.

Just stick with Anthrax

>in Canada, you can get a Flexdelivery box for free
That would be perfect. Should I just send the post office address instead of my own then?

What if he's in a wheelchair and lives alone?

>see if you can get mail sent to a post office
In Russia they don't even deliver parcels to your home unless it's EMS-shipped.

why don't you just get a box and fill it with glitter and some type of mechanism that will dump it everywhere

Why even bother sending something if you're going to just be a cunt.
And if you fully intend on being a cunt, why only send something mostly benign like glitter? May as well go full cunt and send them anthrax.

> ask your anons to send discreet-looking packages

Yeah, I think everyone would do the exact opposite if someone actually asked that.

Too bad

I like that.

That's mean. I just wanna have some fun with an user. Otherwise I might as well just shit him 15 different animal turds.

>"Its ok if you were grinched! Someone will send you something after Christmas!"
>Constant posts about how no grinchmas ever arrived

Did anyone fucking actually do this?

>That's mean
And possibly deadly

>15 different animal turds
I would be genuinely impressed by this.

I was thinking I'd ask if they were of age anyway.

It's only illegal if you get caught! That's also only if they think you intend to distribute or go through USPS, sending stuff through a privately owned company between two legally aged adults and for home use is a grayzone.

I wouldn't be sending a ton, just a few bottles to each user.

I guess that decides it then. I'll set some aside so it's aged a bit by christmas!

Worst idea, he wouldn't even get his present on Christmas.

Thanks for reminding me. I need to start brewing some Cider for my Korbo mug.

Calling ATF on your ass
If I don't get any

I both signed up for and sent a gift for grinch relief last year. It was posted as well, so there's at least one success story out there.

Thats part of the fucking prank. Its so he goes and spends an hour at the UPS store trying to pick it up as the late people are still mailing presents.

GF from AZ.

It's kinda late into the thread, but I think I should post this. I actually got your package in May or June after I thought I got grinched. Or maybe this was an anti-grinch gift. I don't know. I saw that the postage was actually from before V/a/lentine's. I'm sorry if I actually did not get it the first time around if it was sent during V/a/lentine's day. If that was the case, I'm a retarded faggot. Though. no matter the circumstances, I just wanted to say thank you for the gift, and I will make sure to send you a little something back during Christmas.

Love,
SZ from CA

Maybe I'll mention it to the Santa's and they can match us, or maybe you'll just have to get lucky!

I guess I'm still bitter and was grinched. And then grinched by grinchmas. And then SantaLoli and friends stopped responding.

I'm guessing you wouldn't send it internationally.

Remember to add your MFC to your wishlist for easier pickings

MFC?

I'm glad you like the gift! I never thought that I would get a response back since I saw that the Valentine's package had been picked up and the threads had ended.
And thanks, I look forward to any surprise this Christmas!

Museum of Futa Cocks.

Mountain Filtered Cum

MyFigureCollection

Hold on are you columbianon

Microsoft Fucking Cunt

Wow, you're actually in this thread. I should ask then what's your waifu or favorite character? Gotta make that card and shit.

Also, did I actually miss the package the first time around?

I still have your Miku scarf you made me a couple years ago(?)

If only I lived in an area that gets cold enough for me to actually use it.

Ministry for Cocks.

I'm so sorry about that. Adult shit got in the way and yes it did slip my mind. If you still need his/her address I can try looking for it, though i'm not sure where I placed my directory. Or you both could email me and I can give each other your emails if you don't want to post them here.

It's a great time for apples right now, and a fun hobby.
Cider is also about the easiest thing to make if you've never homebrewed before, or only got back into it recently like me.

I'm in america, but I'm still on the fence on whether to do continental or not.
I also wasn't expecting this much interest. Maybe I should set up an email and send a limited run to whoever, a la scarfanon...

>scarves
>Summer

Hypothetically, what would you knitting anons make for people on the Southern Hemisphere?

Knuckle coolers

Knuckle sandwiches

Socks

I'd like stuff with Azusa from K-On, and daughteru is Cocoa from Gochiusa if you have space for that too.

I'm not sure what you mean by missing the package, tracking told me that it was accepted a few days after I sent it. I sent it a decent amount in advance so it would arrive on time, so I'm not really sure what you meant by arriving in May or June.

No, I'm a Floridanon

It depends on how rusty I am, how complex the design is, the amount of embroidery, and the thickness of the yarn. Of the ones pictured, the lolicon one took the shortest amount of time (about 4-5 hours. 1 color, really thick yarn, minimal embroidery) and the Korbo one took the longest (I kept fucking up the embroidery, and lots of colors adds to the finishing time multiplicativly so that alone took nearly four hours not counting knitting.) I usually just watch chinese cartoons while I knit, or read VN's on autoplay. Maybe I'll finish Sharnoth this year

Pity, they're super warm. I wear my own one to work in the winter.

I attempted dolls at one point, but I won't post pictures because they ended up horrifying. My attempt at a Mochiguman from the Tatami Galaxy ended up much better, but I can't seem to find any pictures of it.

pardon the shit camera

Scarfanon, how do we go about getting a scarf exchange from you? Will send cute gifts and laser-cut cards in return.

you tricky motherfucker

You should really email me when I open up the open requests/exchanges. I'd love to, but at the moment I have a backlog of like four due to my fuckup with my email in the spring. If you want, go ahead and email me now, and I'll get back to you if I get done with them before assignment go out. Otherwise I'll probably end up opening requests when I'm done with assignments.

Can I submit a request?

Gotcha! Maybe a small one for my fumos would be nicer, less work for you too.

I don't know you're e-mail, throw it my way? [email protected]

I don't expect it for free now, would I?

That's strange. I actually received the package from the mail person during June. But whatever.

Anyways, Azusa and Cocoa are cuties! Fair taste user.

Feel free to when requests open. Didn't I already send you one? I seem to get at least one Yuifag and one Sayakafag every year so I forget who I've sent to sometimes.
>Fumo scarves
Mah nigga. I actually sent out a bunch of little ones for some /jp/ people over the summer. My email is [email protected]

You sent me one about 2-3 years ago.

Hey Scarfanon, just wanted to let you know that i look forward to staying warm with korbo again this year

You wouldn't be the first to get a second one. Random chance is with some people.

I'm glad you still use it. That's honestly one of my favorite ones I made.

Are you going to be doing scarves for /ss/ as well?

So did you wind up watching Natsume Yuujinchou?

posting more

Did other people actually post wishlists? I just rambled on for a bit about things I like, spent a bit on things I hate, and listed all my favourite shows. I also listed what I already owned so no one would buy me that.

can you make a scarf for me?

I listed an item that I'd love if they happened to run across it at a nice price, but other than that I just listed shows I liked and things I didn't.

Yeah. I always do them for my card assignments, and usually a slightly fancier one for my actual assignment. I actually have a big boy job now, so I may go above the poverty bracket as well.

Thanks for reminding me. Downloading a few episodes now to watch while I work on this one.

Yea I rambled a bit, too. I feel like it's more fun for both parties. The sender gets the freedom to decide what to buy, and the receiver gets a surprise.

I hope I get a scarf from Scarfanon this year.

I think I write too much. Other people just write a few shows or characters or something. I'll edit it down later.

Not Scarfanon. Just someone lucky enough to get one last year.

See

I put the same shows I put every year. Azumanga Daioh, Nichijou, Lucky Star, K-ON or my waifu Yui.

I'm always afraid to put any more than a list of a few shows because I feel like it will annoy my anons but I always like reading the ramblings. I guess I'm just retarded.

I want to do this too...! First timer here.

I literally just want to be the final poster

I would metaphorically like to be the final poster

n-no. No!

i'd like it if my dad stopped hitting me

>tfw not moe

I changed my mind. Being the final poster would bring me no joy whatsoever. The next guy can have it.

>only 30 Canadians

Im one of the few in this entire country.
Holyshit

And a bunch of them are Toronto

I think you mean 50.

I know
I used to hang out with them

You deserve to be bathed in maple syrup.

You have a winter 6 months later, right? Scarf it is.

Can we just fucking ban Toronto already?

ok

Reminder to celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ.