Has there been a more D'awwww worthy moment in Cred Forums history?

Has there been a more D'awwww worthy moment in Cred Forums history?

(sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=QW9ml97UXjs
(dub)
youtube.com/watch?v=bn-uxaIZVXI

I still get all tingly watching it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjpWKE8vNrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, if anything it makes me sad to see how she grew up to be such a slut

>D'awwww
I don't think that's correct. It's definitely a scene of lost innocence and an irretrievable past. With a heavy dose of nostalgia setting it up.

That said, it's one of the best scenes in the show.

Beautiful scene.

Young Faye is super cute and #1 daughteru material but the scene is incredibly sad.

What is this bullshit

both episodes of candy store and renge

>D'awwww
that is absolutely not how you describe that scene

it is gut wrenching. especially as an adult; the older you get, the worse that scene makes you feel.

>the older you get, the worse that scene makes you feel
this

i can't count the number of broken promises i made myself on my fingers

compared to that the gintama ep about kagura and the umbrella is much more dawww
youtube.com/watch?v=UjpWKE8vNrI

OP here and y'all are full of shit. I just rewatched and it's not sad at all. Well, I feel for Faye not remembering her youth, but being able to regain it is quite beautiful.

Your youth is something to be celebrated, never forgotten, and even though people do change, that is *also* something to be celebrated. Growth as a person, for good or ill, is a normal part of existence.

I say this as a person who is now disabled and a hikikomori, who hasn't been able to leave his own home for basically 2 years. I am not bitter, and I don't wish to be a child again when I wasn't sick. Life is just life and you can't get depressed or just caught up in how things were different, could be different, or any of that. Just celebrate life for its own sake.

I'm cheering for you Cred Forums no matter what.

C'est la vie user. Life is life and not everything happens how you expect. But even so you and all of us are still capable of beauty no matter what happens success or failure in the end the struggle is what defines us as human. Don't forget that.

>I'm cheering for you Cred Forums no matter what.

it is about not remembering her past, sure. but it is more about everything that goes along with that.

all of her friends are dead

her parents are dead

her future that she had is dead, and she just found out she was such a loved and loving person, and all of that is long gone, while she has spent the past three years being a bitter, debt-ridden, murderous bitch because fate threw her a curveball.

it's still wonderful for character development, because she did become a better person from it and didn't get hung up on it (like you said), but the moment itself is not any less painful because you can glean hope from it.

don't worry user

unlike tumblr, feeling sad doesn't make me want to kill myself most of the time

Kawamori wrote that episode of Bebop. Was probably the last thing he did before he went full retard.

>all of her friends are dead
>her parents are dead
>her future that she had is dead
Huh. I genuinely never thought about that aspect while watching it weirdly enough.

I guess I kind of disociated "Young Faye" from "Present Day Faye" so much that it became more of a vehicle for her development, rather than something to experience on its own. Maybe when I first watched it I experienced it as you describe though, I can't remember.

Have a kitty user

Not to mention she woke up years later with no memory and no money or livelihood. Then got taken advantage of right out of the gate by the only person she had come to trust after waking up.

No wonder she got bitter and jaded.

>I can't remember.
Faye can't either :^)

CARLOS!