Anyone else been following BanG-Dream? Apparently more info was released today at TGS. Made by Bushiroad...

Anyone else been following BanG-Dream? Apparently more info was released today at TGS. Made by Bushiroad, they want a slice of the mixed media music pie. The seiyuu of the anime coming in 2017 also sing and play their respective instruments at concerts. Will this be the next big thing after similar mixed media franchises like im@s and Love Live?

bang-dream.com/english/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2-CH1mhaE4
youtube.com/watch?v=NtC9C5jG_Lc
news.mynavi.jp/articles/2016/09/16/bang-dream/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>k-on/love live wanna be

I can't recall but did the k-on seiyuu ever play instruments at a live?

But yes, the plot is similar to k-on, where some girl picks up a guitar in high school and gets good with it.

I'll just be posting the bands

Shadow the hedgehog starts a band

I feel like this one needs a violinist

the colors are pretty qt

The thing in the fursuit is apparently the band dj

Have some actual anime youtube.com/watch?v=_2-CH1mhaE4

and here's them performing live
youtube.com/watch?v=NtC9C5jG_Lc

only the seiyuu for poppin party have been revealed.

Getting cute seiyuus that could also play instruments must have been pretty hard for them

Goddamn they are terrible

Yeah, so far their songs all sound pretty similar to me, most likely due to them playing the same instruments whereas other franchises have a wide range of sounds due to not being limited by instruments being played by their singers. I guess thats what the other bands and their styles are for.

it's called talent

Have they done anything to qualify as seiyuu or are they just a girl band at the moment?

saya is the cutest

Rimi only had one other role apart from BanG Dream, while Ito has had four but at least they have some experience. It seems to be Sae's first voice acting job so I guess they got her since she most likely already knew how to play her instrument. I couldn't find anything on Aimi. Ayaka Ohashi has played a number of roles, most notably uzuki shimamura from im@s CG and Ran Shibuki from aikatsu so she has the most experience.

Hasshi seemed pretty good on the drums during the BanG-Dream ニコ生 yesterday. I'm pretty eh on their music at the moment, but am following it just for Hasshi.

I take it Bushiroad must have intended to ultimately make an anime series then. LL went through a similar process of making the cast slave away for 3 years before finally getting around to the good stuff.

They actually revealed the seiyuu for Roselia on the stream yesterday.

news.mynavi.jp/articles/2016/09/16/bang-dream/

Neat, there's even a shot of the mobile game. I'm really curious to see how big it'll get next year when the anime comes out.

as big as wake up girls

It seems like it would be expensive to make huge casts with 25 characters. Why don't they keep it to the 5 girls who do the live band performances? Show By Rock also had a bunch of bands.