Arachnid 64 scanlation dump

Last time in Alice in Rape-Bugland:
Alice killed the leader of the army ants but the rape zombie apocalypse is imminent anyway. Also, her father's a dick.

the irony

Special guest: David Attenborough

>Rape-Bugland
And yet no nipples and only medium teasing. This is not enough for me to fap and only dissatisfies me.

End of chapter. See you whenever they scan the next one. Their cleaner got missing this time, it seems.

Nah, have a couple of Caterpillar raws too. I've got 73-74 files here, with chapter 76 having been released yesterday.
Yes, the spinoff is longer than Arachnid by now.

Last time in Steamboat Butterfly:
Beetle hag Girl is easily fighting a group of stag beetle people but then the enemy loli goes through The Phases of Anime Girls...

how can Kabutomushi bounce off the ground with all that steel inside her
guess its because her breasts are bigger here than in arachnid

The funny thing is that stag beetle girl clearly wasn't wearing underwear before she transformed. Only medium teasing indeed, even in the seinen spinoff.

oh nooo how will beetle girl smack people off buildings now

Remember that time in Arachnid in which beetle girl says she has a "Heracles" weapon for one-on-one battles but it never appears until the end? Well, here it is, whatever that thing is.

butt

Let's play doctor with roach girl.
Yes, really.

Does this take place before or after Arachnid's ending?

Caterpillar takes place a year before Arachnid.

MEDIUM
TEASING

I love her face here, what the heck.

>she sees your dick.png

Random Alice cameo.

She's wearing the clothes she had in a flashback shown in Arachnid. Consistency.

So have they still not revealed that Caterpillar's sister is alive?

As far as I know, no. And at one point Imomushi says she's lost faith at something like that happening.

End of chapter. Now the Queen of Shotas is going to mega evolve the beetle girl...

Caterpillar herself has been annoyingly out of focus lately, come to think of it.

Not bad

are they all beetles?

Those four in pic related are stag beetles (loli turned into titty monster later). Rhino beetle girl has been kind of a bitch training them in the past so they want revenge.

Oh god, the rapist shotas.

I thought Japan's problem was that of a declining birth rate, which turning the youth into rape zombies set to fuck and then die out of starvation would worsen...