Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

The demon is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wings_of_the_Supreme_King
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Odd-Eyes_Rebellion_Dragon_(anime)
youtube.com/watch?v=9imjCoPfxbM
youtube.com/watch?v=B1_NSjiAIJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I LIKE YUGO

about fucking time

Would you watch his One Man Show?

Depends on the kind of show it is..

>The demon is coming.
Haven't seen that a million fucking times before.

Gee, will the world be at stake?
Will there be another bullshit shadow realm duel?
Will it it be solved by a children's card game again?

Gee I just can't fucking wait.

But dueling is a battle of spirit and style!
One man dueling sounds awful.

Yuri will get what he deserves in Arc-V's remake in 2046. I believe it.

Duel is about broken combos, sad faces and lots of salt. Learned it from YCS. Not even the champion EGAOed.

Daily reminder XYZ fags is swimming on his own cum right now.

>champion didn't even bother saying any words and just had his translator speak for him

Yuya failed in his mission.

I really don't get why people play a game that they're not even happy when they win the world fucking tournament. I mean... Why would you waste your time like that? If you're not having fun, what's the point?

>synchro pendulum is similar to Shooting Star Dragon
>xyz pendulum is similar to Hope Ray and Hope Ray V

Judai pls go fuck Asuka

When are the DM,GX,5D's and Zexal remakes gonna come out then?
Are the characters gonna have the same designs?

New, more androgynous designs, that make all the characters look like horny 12 y/o twinkies. 2017 is the beginning of duel monsters redux.

SASUGA ARC-V

I wonder how will Yugi's new design look like?
Is Chronos-sensei gonna be gay in the GX redux?
Will Anzu look like a loli now?
Will the characters get different decks?

Not even Jack Fucking Atlas can carry a shitty BB episode

wait, this is even worse than the last poll, literally JUST

you underestimate our king!

The players are sad salty people, the show might be shit, the ratings might be down the card game itself is broken as all fuck, but at least the VAs are enjoying themselves, and that's all that matters.

>Try ancient gears because of new cards
>Geartown and catapult combo for OTK potential
>Devil and reborn combo to keep monsters on your field
>Hunting Hound makes devil easy as fuck to summon

How did jobbers like Roget and the Jobelisks manage to get such good cards? Still waiting on Double, Triple, Ultimate and Chaos Giant, as well as Double Imitate and Armageddon Gear.

Since Devil turned out pretty good. I'm not worrying too much about the other fusions when they come out.
Unnerfed Ancient Gear Reverse Fusion when?

They should scrap Triple since Ultimate has the same effect and another effect, keep double, ultimate and chaos giant

double hound dog
>2 hound dogs
ultimate hound dog
>hound dog + 2 or more ancient gear monsters
chaos giant
>5 ancient gear monsters

Don't forget Ancient Gear Chaos Fusion and Ancient Gear Scrap Fusion.

What a bunch of memers.

I feel they should drop one of the fusion Hounds or just make Chaos Giant more generic, he's the most difficult to summon card ever if he keeps his anime effects.

>he's the most difficult to summon card ever if he keeps his anime effects.
ocg has cyber stein, tcg would probably never have the time to summon it

cover for the next manga volume English release never

Is TDIL Special Edition being released in North America (U.S.)?

Chaos Fusion needs a buff, badly. Scrap Fusion just needs to be rewritten, fuck knows how that works.

A GIANT POKEBALL APPEARS

We all know the next series will be a proper adaptation of the original manga.

Im still unsure how to build them properly. Mind sharing what you've got?

How will you react when, in the end of Arc-V, other cameos, like Ryo, Haruto, Dr. Fudo and his Hot botanical wife appears, as the characters return home and everything is once again at peace

>Dr. Fudo and his Hot botanical wife appears
Let it go already, it never happened.

Do they even want us to use Hitsu-Ni's monsters? the need for an xyz material severely limits Rebellion and Raging's usage, without them their nothing but 3000 attack beaters. It's also weird how Yuya's only pendulum extra deck monster he's created is Nirvana High Paladin, where's the hitsu ni synchro and fusion?

could Ancient Gears use Cybernetic Fusion support?

>Yusei will never come back with another Stardust retrain that matches up with the Scarlight Re-train
It hurts so much.

I'm actually looking forward to that.

I won't stop believing

>>Yusei will never come back with another Stardust retrain that matches up with the Scarlight Re-train
Stardust a shit, Crystal Wing has pretty much replaced it

Yusei doesn't duel in this timeline; too busy creating technologies and raising his twins.

>Synchrons will never get new support
It hurts

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS
Now the only thing left for synchros are Wind Witches and Speedroids.

OCG pesticide incoming!

But what if it could tribute itself to make everything on your field untargetable and destruction immune for that turn, coming back on your next standby phase.

Will the TCG touch it though?

I have no idea how this image is going to turn out, just screenshotted what I have.

Extra is a bit random, but main deck is good at the moment. It suffers from consistency issues though. Opening Geartown and nothing to destroy it with sucks. Fuck Konami for changing the way field spells work, I just want to set Geartown over Geartown to get a monster out.

Maybe, I think it's good for summoning ultimate golem, but probably not so much for devil or others, considering you need a Hound on field to fuse anyway.

Only one AG Gadget?

It's searchable by Gold, Silver, Wyvern, Catapult and Geartown, and is only good as tribute fodder for Reactor. Usually you'll only need the one copy, and you sure as hell don't want to open with 2, or even 1. You want it in deck to be special summoned.

Monarchs are still fucking playables
Please, why don't you just KILL ALL THE NO FUN SHIT

>Banning Insect-types
FUCKING KONAMI OF TOPSIES

Will we ever get a Yugioh series thats at least consistent with what it is?

>DM is a meh adaptation with its good points filled with shtity filler
>GX is all over the place in its quality depending on the arc
>5D's starts amazing, spends a large stretch being shitty to boring and ends on a high note
>Zexal starts at the bottom of the barrel but ends up being pretty okay
>Arc-V starts shaky, gets really good then completely shits itself

Is there even any hope for Arc-V to come back like 5D's did at the end?

Alright Cred Forumsrc-v I took a break from the show before the Friendship Cup Finals vs. Jack and have only now finally caught up.

JUST WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

My friend thinks Asuka is flat chested.

GURORI ON JI ACADEMIA

With 122, Arc-V has secured the 5 most worst rated episodes in nico nico history. Congratulations to Ono and Kamishiro for setting a new record.

1位.遊戯王ARC-V122話(6.1%)←New!
2位.遊戯王ARC-V121話(8.8%)
3位.遊戯王ARC-V118話(10.3%)
4位.遊戯王ARC-V119話(13.6%)
5位.遊戯王ARC-V120話(13.8%)

The highlight of the last 20-30 episodes I missed was watching Rise Falcon & DRXD get blasted from 2 rockets and learning that Yeager survived.

is this record for in a row as well?

>119
Wait how? Aren't Shun and Ruri popular as fuck? Or do the japs dwelling on Nico hate them too?

Pretty much. The only other show that even comes close to this was the last episode of Kumamiko which stirred a huge controversy but that was almost 3 months ago.

>Or do the japs dwelling on Nico hate them too?
lmao did you see the nips outrage on Shun smacking that TRASH CARD out of Ruri's hand in the flashback

Nips raged at Shun when he slapped Ruri's hand. And Ruri is a shit and worst Bracelet girl

Nips are just a bunch of salty faggots. The show's still far from WORST EVER bad.

It's going to have to take something big if even Shun episodes are rated shit. I feel like Yugo vs Yuri is going to end up very underwhelming.

What is a good % supposed to be?

It's at the point where they're just going to rate the episodes badly just for the sake of it even if the episode is decent.

Episode 124: 蘇る幻影騎士団 - Yomigaeru Fantomu Naitsu
(The Revived Phantom Knights)
While searching for Yuzu, who was captured by Serena, Yuya runs into Ruri. Yuto, who is residing inside Yuya, rejoices to see that Ruri is safe. However, Ruri suddenly initiates a Duel!

Summary:
While searching for Yuzu, who was captured by Serena, Yuya runs into Ruri. Yuto, who is residing inside Yuya, rejoices to see that Ruri is safe. However, Ruri suddenly initiates a Duel! As a result of Yuto’s strong feelings, Yuto’s cards appear from Yuya’s deck! Yuto’s fight to save Ruri, who has taught him to bring smiles through Dueling, begins!

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya
Yuto
Serena
Kurosaki Ruri
Kurosaki Shun
Narrator
Akaba Leo
Doctor
Battle Beast
Extras

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Direction: 三家本泰美 || Mikamoto Yasumi
Storyboard: まつもとよしひさ|| Matsumoto Yoshihisa
Animation Director(s): 山崎輝彦, 長谷川一生, 佐藤瑞樹 || Yamasaki Teruhiko, Hasegawa Issei, Satou Mizuki

>Look who's back! It's BB.

70+ for a 1 rating which is the best

>This is what Arc-V apologists actually think

>As a result of Yuto’s strong feelings, Yuto’s cards appear from Yuya’s deck!
hol up, so out of thin air PK cards just appear in Yuya's deck? fuck is this bullshit

PHANTOM KNIGHTS NEVER DIE.

Not any more bullshit than SHINING DORO. The show is pretty much close to finishing, why should it aim for being grounded now when it wasn't from the getgo?

>Since we wasted so much time on BB and singlehandedly drove the show into the ground with his shitty arc lets make him a main character!

>inb4 Yuto's strong feelings to make his cards appear from Yuya's deck was actually him re-contract universe shitty Performapals to PK's

I'm pretty sure BB is just going to be in the intro part

>BB is the new Gon

he's a big guy who can shunpo and shit and outrun Yuya's skates, like a human d-wheel

Jesus when is the devil going to appear?

At least Shining Draw pulled something from the unkown abyss, Re-Contract Universe literally subbed out an already declared card mid-turn for another non-existent one.

Why is this particular arc so bad or at least so poorly received by the Japanese fans? I'm personally glad Gladiators finally got some press since they were ignored in the GX-era. I can think of lower points for the series.

>the day the devil was born

>Yuto’s cards appear from Yuya’s deck!
PHANTOM KNIGHTS WILL NEVER DIE

125/126.

Why not have Yuto's 'strong feelings' make him ask yuya if he can duel ruri instead of him and switch yuya's deck for Yuto's that they picked up in heartland

Phantom Knights will never fall! No matter how many times you destroy them they will always revive!

The nips are just acting like a bunch of scorned wives after they realized the show was barreling towards its conclusion, around the the end of the Xyz arc.

The question is, will these new Phantom Knights be any good and have a place in my PK decks?

>poorly received by the Japanese fans?

Because it did jack shit for the plot. It's just a waste of time and a pathetic attempt at carding characters to create some drama and wittle down the cast. All the attention is still on Yuya, he somehow becomes even more of a Jesus than he ever was seemingly understanding people who aren't the least bit similar to him, the side characters continue to job and suck his dick, even Jack looked like a little bitch next to him. Leo is still sitting on his chair not knowing what the fuck to do. Reiji is being an incompetent piece of shit running away from the fight. There are just so many things wrong with BB arc and it's obvious it was just there to waste time.

why still got ppl defend this EP

It's shit

>2 episode in the start of the series is much worse than 4 episode in the final stretch when plot is supposed to happen after 90 episodes of no plot and cock blocking
HURR DURR

How does it come that in Yu-Gi-Oh the manly guys are always gay?
I mean,look at Jack! He had three different fangirls,but he still preferred Yusei over them.
The same thing goes for Yusei (despite his manliness,he is the fruitiest protagonist so far).He had both Aki and Sherry,yet he prefers none of them.
Atem from DM had an obvious crush on Yugi.
Yuto seems to have the same feeling towards Yuya.
In addition to that,the feminine boys in Yu-Gi-Oh are always the straightest.
Remember when everyone thought Pegasus is gay due to his appearance and mannerisms,yet then revealed he had a wife?
Also,everyone thought Chronos-sensei is either a transgender either a gay man.
Guess what - at one point,he had a crush on the Dark Magician Girl,admitted that Audrey Hepburn is pretty and in the beginning of the series,he was gazing at the Obelisk girls' baths.
Jaeger had been called a 'gay clown' a lot before they revealed he had a family.

RAWS WHEN??

>Yuto still not coming back in his own body
Fuck this shit, so this is what the cover card was spent for? I thought that at least Yuya getting his own Xyz meant Yuto would come back. But no, the cover card was utterly pointless because Yuto is still never going to come back. What the fuck is this shit?

Despite how garbage the show has gotten it's actually doing its job well of being a literal card game commercial. It's got some dope music too so it's not all that bad.

>Yuto
>manly
The only part of him that's manly is his voice.

Either that or DM 2.0
NAS and the japs hate arc-v. No more spin offs for a while

Well,the whole Yu-Gi-Oh franchise is basically a 22 minutes commercial at card games.

Come to think of it, THE MAN Gongenzaka...

>Yusei
>having a wife
>aki having a chance
BRUNOOOOOOOOO

Not surprising with how much they fucked up getting into this arc.

Why the fuck did ANYONE delude themselves into thinking Yuto would come back when all 4 Yus are supposed to become one in 126???

Surprisingly,he never had any interests into girls.
Somehow his Sawataribro is his lover.

Inb4 Yuto comes back during the inevitable split of Card Game Satan

I'd argue that pointless filler in the beginning of a long-running show that is establishing itself and reeling in viewers is more damaging than any placed towards the end.

Point taken on the pointless cardings. I wanted Tsukikage to have some final defining moment with Sora considering their shared history and thoughts on Hikage.

At least there's only a few more weeks until I can post Halloween fanart again and it be in season.

>5D
>ends with a high note
Just like the titanic, 5D was going down since the dark signers arc.

Jack not getting with Carly was because 5DS was ruined after the Dark Signer arc because Carly's VA was part of a sex cult

Guys,did you know Judai shares the same VA with Ronald from 'Black Butler'?

>No more spin offs for a while
t. Anonymous poster on the Anime & Manga board of Cred Forums who has no idea how the industry works

Holy shit I've never seen a show reach 6%. I actually wonder how low it can go.

Arc-V already established itself what it is at that point. Then it shat the bed and when it's finally the inevitable time for the plot to turn up it shat the bed again.

0% on finale, screencap this

What ratings did ZEXAL have?

He also shares the same VA with the nigger from Ace of Diamond.

Yeah probably I'm wrong. If anything this means more spin offs

Why do we always discuss the same things?

Zexal doesn't have a nico nico channel. Arc-V is the first YGO series to be on nico nico. It had higher TV ratings than Arc-V and even 5Ds though.

I feel 0% is possible for 126 depending on how it turns out. All of this hate is stemming from the fact that Ono and Kamishiro have been ignoring the plot for the longest time. Now that they're directly addressing it (or hopefully doing so) it will depend on if all the cucking was worth it or not. 126 is going to be a deciding factor in how this show will be remembered.

>Is there even any hope for Arc-V to come back like 5D's did at the end?
They just need to finish it by resolving all those plot threads teased since before Synchro without rushing them, shoving in unnecessary shit, or suffering from borderline unwatchable QUALITY.
There's hope, but that doesn't mean it's likely.

That's a shame.Arc-V started out really promising,but as the time went on,it got worse and worse.

fking useless

No, they were giving out pretty decent ratings not so far back. Someone linked a full list once and it really looked like it depends mostly on how much they like each particular episode, not the series as a whole.

That's cultural engineering. By assigning impossible roles to behavioral archetypes, society gets stuck between what they're thought and their biological instincts. Why do you think that Japan's birthrate is dropping faster Arc-V's ratings?

Short answer: Jewish subversion
Shorter answer: Jews

Calm down Cred Forums, we all know it's the "jews", but keep it civil here.

Yeah I think the ratings were in the 80% range around mid-Synchro then started to fall and just continued doing so.

because they still have hope ARC-V gonna become better

Oh,boy! Imagine the ratings the next episode is gonna have (I'm scared).

>because they still have hope

Not at all. They stopped caring about how good Arc-V might become and just laugh at how bad it is. Most of them are calling it the "Glasslip" of YGO. That's how bad it is.

>Glasslip
Nani

I've seen people calling it Kiznaiver but very few because nobody watched that garbage.

I think that's a queef, Josh.

What plot elements need to be resolved and what outstanding threads could be added back for exploitation?

Unresolved Storylines
- Brain Parasites of the Ruris
- Yusho & Leo's personal history together and the story behind Real Solid Vision's creation and how it works
- ARC Area Project
- The Mean Green Card Machine
- Reira's past and the fact that Reiji hasn't revealed that his memories have been manipulated (along with the LDS Trios minus Hokuto) and the fact that he's not his real younger brother
- Yuri & Selena's history presuming they were brainwashed to not know each other
- DARKNESS

Exploitable plot threads
- Mr. Level 0 is still stalking around Fusion
- ENJOY/Gloria & Grace
- We have no idea has been happening on Standard since the Lancers left with regards to Himika, Nakajima, BEST DAD, Mieru, etc.
- WHERE THE FUCK DID ROGER GO?

Any others I missed?

>Yuri and Yugo match
>Yuya and Yuri match
and then they still need fuse all the Yu together to make hitotsuni sama

Too bad that music is never going to be released

The title clearly refers to the story Leo will tell, not to all 4 becoming one. How the fuck are they going to become 1 if Yugo and Yuri are far away from Yuya and Yuto?

>and then they still need fuse all the Yu together to make hitotsuni sama
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wings_of_the_Supreme_King
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Odd-Eyes_Rebellion_Dragon_(anime)
SOON.

>Supreme King was name dropped
Oh shit, I almost forgot about that

I wonder what will the audience say about Asuka getting carded.

They'll get butthurt even though everyone should see it coming.

I haven't watched Arc-V in a while.

Is it in its final arc or about to enter its final arc soon? Most Yu-Gi-Oh series end around the episode 150 mark and Arc-V is in the 120s.

>look at this useless bimbo getting carded by another useless character LOL. They hyped her up so much and never bothered using her properly. Feces anime. 5555555555555555

Hopefully

>It's got some dope music too so it's not all that bad.
>Too bad that music is never going to be released
Speaking of which, since the sixth and most likely final OP/ED will premier next month how do the current 5 stack up for you?

Openings:
Kirifuda > Believe x Believe > HANATE > Burn! > Kibou no Hikari

Endings:
Speaking > ARC of Smile! > Vision > One Step > Future Fighter!

Apparently it's going to enter the final arc in October. I just caught up myself and now is a good time to do so since we're stuck in the middle of a filler arc.

>Future fighters not first
>Hanate that low
shit taste my friend, accurate lists
Future fighters=Speaking>One step>Vison>>Arc of smile
Kirifuda>Hanate>=BxB>>>Kibou no hikari>>>Burn

>yfw Asuka actually draws and survives

Does it matter? It's not like she'll end up doing anything. The sad thing is that she's just as worthless, dead or alive.

I just want her to stay alive so she can reunite with Judai desu

Remember all those times they said Sora wouldn't survive because of all his death flags piled up?

I won't quibble over Hanate's placement, the african savannah aesthetic it has makes for an extremely unique OP.

We're never going to find out what those last few words behind everyone were are we?

>Judai
Don't be delusional.

So they promoted, er-demoted THAT GUY on the left from Ra Yellow to Osiris Red?

The dragons need MOAR SHARP EDGES.

OP:

Hanate > Kirifuda > BxB > Burn! > Kibou no Hikari

ED:

ARC of Smile! > Speaking > Vision > Future Fighter > One Step

Vision has the best overall song but the garbage visuals hurt its place in the rankings otherwise it could easily be number 1 ED.

Fuck I never noticed them there, now I really want to know what engrish was upon it's walls

are they finally powering up the celtic guardian?

It just hit me that Apple is the only Magician Girl to not use a wand. Does that mean she's the most skilled out of her peers?

ISONO, the greatest KC Employee ever.

Someone please post the Cast for tonights episode. I want to know if it will be worth it

>That monster design

Jesus Christ, Kaz.

Wow I never noticed how attractive Aigami really is.

SHADI

KISAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So after all this time, that's what Shadi looks like without his turban. Never knew he had those forehead markings.

If Asuka loses, and let's face it she will, then there was NO POINT to her being in the series

She literally did NOTHING

I actually FORGOT she was in this show!

>Bakura's fan group

MY DICKKKKKKKK

S-sasuga, Arc-V!

Crap, I forgot Otogi's father survived that fire.

Goddamn it I knew we were in the bad universe.

Man, Yugi looks really badass.

When the all the fusion snacks start catching up with you

I swear all my favorite characters end up on suicide watch, whether it be Sora, Shun, Asukaor Sawatari.

I will never understand how Yugi, himself a pretty shy and bland kid, came to acquire such taste for belt and light bondage before and after ATEM.

>Asuka was an unexpected character and a legacy character people actually were happy to see
>she got one duel against nobodies and is going to die

C'MON LET'S GET THAT NICO RATING LOWER

IT'S LIKE LIMBO

HOW LOW

CAN YOU GO?

She gave Konami an excuse to print her deck IRL. That's all she was intended for.

Why does Anzu have a Dennis outfit?

Yugi wanted to look cool. And to be honest he does look amazing.

>bring back an awesome character with tits
>print her archetype for the first time and it makes a whole set sell and revitalizes light ritual archetypes
>kill her off at the first chance

I give Arc-V. Just fucking end the suffering already

>All 2ch, Cred Forums, and twitter wanted was an epic card game series that had Yuya and Yuzu fight a la Romeo and Juliet
>Konami turned the premise into an anime about Harambe

Kaito should've been the one to die next, or even better, died back at that fucking tower.

NAH WE NEEDED KAITO SO WE COULD KILL OFF DENNIS

>We already printed her old cards and put them up to modern power level standards, and even gave her a few brand new bosses to top it all off. What more did you want?

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A DOUBLE SUICIDE

>I swear all my favorite characters end up on suicide watch, whether it be Sora, Shun, Asukaor Sawatari.
Don't you mean the Special Great Super Ultra Hyper Strong Duelist, NEONEW Sawatari Shingo-sama?

>TFW watching Arc-V

She's probably his mom.
He did say that he comes from NYC or whatever and that's where Anzu went after the movie.

HELL YEAH I DID

Genocyber?

Along with any full explanation to Dennis's backstory, his relationship with Yusho, and the connection between Entermages and Entermates?

When did Bakura get so popular? is it the British accent?

That's just his upgrade and it's not even that useful or even better than the original vanilla or even Obnoxious
It's probably just her design since in the movie only the Magi Girls with wands weakened the monsters they forced to attack them.

I count 23-eyeballs on the middle monster.

Jotaro Kujo

White haired males are always popular for some reason.
Accel, Raiden, Dante etc.

This is just embarassing. Look at the fucking difference in ARC-V ratings compared to all the other Summer anime.

Let's say,if Grell Sutcliff makes a cameo appearance in Arc V - that's the only way this show can be saved right now.

>Most of them are calling it the "Glasslip" of YGO
Savage. Glasslip wasn't nearly as outright QUALITY though.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE THOSE TWO CHARACTERS NAMED REGGIE AND ZUZU SHOULD HAVE CONTINUED TO GET FOCUS

INSTEAD OF

SAY

A FUCKING GORILLA

>Vanguard G has 88.4 highest approval
>ARC-V has 6.1 highest approval
>tfw Vanguard fucking destroyed Arc-V

Key word?

Blunder of the century.

Best moment in anime

Yes it's official, Vanguard user got his wish and had Vanguard become more popular

BUT IT WAS A FUCKING MONKEYPAW

VANGUARD DIDN'T GET BETTER

ARC-V JUST GOT WORSE

Did Asuka's two friends from GX even had a role in the show,other than being generic horny fangirls?

Vanguard is actually fucking solid for a card game show. It knows how to pace its plot and handle its characters WAY better than Arc-V ever did. Animation is also much more consistent and better looking too.

>GORILLA
Why do you people even call Battle Beast Harambe again?

They jobbed so hard they almost snapped Asuka out of her brainwashing.

No one cares Vanguard user

No one ever will care

They will once ARC-V finally kills YGO once and for all.

Why is life so terrible? Just send me to the Graveyard and then banish me already.

Asuka isn't even the problem. Stop whining because some useless bitch is dying.

>Servamp still beating Arc-V
>QUALITY Code has 8x better ratings than Arc-V
>Vanguard fucking destroying Arc-V

This is seriously unprecedented. Arc-V making history with consistently low as fuck ratings on fucking Japanese YT is about as impressive as Kimi no na Wa becoming the biggest hit of the year. What a time we live in.

how did they fuck this up

why did they write dennis masumi and chojiro out of the show

why did they kill yuzu's character arc it was so simple a child could do it

We Gundam now?

>tfw arc-v is never going to be on the top like 5D was years ago.
When are you arcfags going to accept your lord and savior Yusei, and admit 5D is the best Yugioh show?

What are the odds that NAS/Konami decide to continue for 1 more cour and then wrap up the show sometime in January to avoid wasting any more money because of how bad the show has gotten? I feel the repercussions of having each episode become lower and lower until we reach 0% highest approval rating and keeping that consistency is just bad for business. I'm not even going to be surprised if they cuck the new ED for the return of DSOD in theaters next week.

Just.

End it.

That sheer gulf, christ. Even for the second lowest anime 70% of people gave it 5/5 or 4/5

Yeah, I quit, the xyz I wanted ended up being trash the show is trash, the characters have become trash and I don't even care wither or not the next set is the last or if it's the April set next year. Fuck this show.

We're never getting SD4 with this kind of reception. Meanwhile ZEXAL was so popular it got a 5th SD AFTER it finished airing. Just give me more music, I don't give a fuck about the anime.

It is true that the japs can be huge character fags. And if there's one show that can anger literally every character fag, it might be Arc-V.

Shut up. this piece of shit anime should be forgotten completely, just like Persona 5 and Pokemon anime. GOd damn what a year of disappointments.

>Shut up, stop discussing the anime in its dedicated thread!!

>cuck the new ED for the return of DSOD in theaters next week.

>tfw they're giving out KC UR Alternatives
>tfw Kaiba dodged the banlist and is safe for another format
>tfw more sold out shows for Alternative
>tfw maximize profit by advertising on ARC-V since its getting notoriety because of its hate

Sasuga Konmai

>Wanting to have tanoshii entame duels with Yuya and Yuzu
>DARKNESS keeps creeping in
>Wake up

How plausible is it for ARC-V to be outright cancelled within the next month or two of the ratings continue this way?

Guys - where the hell is Roger? Did he die? Was he sent to another dimension? The show never explained.

This is one of the reasons I hate Yuya. This duel wasn't about him. It had nothing to do with him and yet he's trying to tell people how they should live. He wants people to do things the way he does them and if they don't they're wrong. The duel between Sora and Shun was great but the pans to the crowd were so damn annoying. Showing crying kids when buildings are destroyed was forced as hell. Kids think that's cool. Especially when adults were shown disturbed by it to. To be fair a lot of people were excited but all the tears were stupid. Yuya was stupid and he never corrects this behavior and even worse, he's rewarded for being an ass.

In a better place hopefully. Free from the clutches of the terrible Ono and Kamishiro ruining what little character he had.

Not plausible at all. ARC-V is a card game commercial and Nico ratings don't matter at all in that regard.

Nico ratings is good for laughs and memes, but it'd be better if we got the actual tv ratings. I'd imagine it take several consecutive 0.0s for Konami to mercifully pull the plug

But it has bad implications for the future primarily because it's a falling out of the current fanbase. The next series unless it's DM Super or something might not even get a chance to shine because of how bad Arc-V tainted YGOs reputation.

Is there any tiny itsy-bitsy hope of Yuzu becoming relevant again?

Nope she's going to stay locked in her little dungeon to make sure the plot advances this time around.

Alright good, I need my Fusion Pendulum, SVFD upgrade, and a conclusion to this plot and show I invested so much of my time and mental energy and money via card collecting in.

TV ratings are obsolete now. NicoNico generates much more revenue based on how accessible and popular it is. I guarantee more people are watching ARC-V on niconico than on their TV.

Well then, what the fuck is Konami/NAS even doing? I guess they just don't care right now since they've been able to ride on DSOD to move cards.

Well,I'm not surprised considering all the other Yu-Gi-Oh girls were the same - they started out as rounded helpful characters,but later on they either become damsels in distress,either become completely irrelevant.
At least with Anzu and Kotori they were useless to begin with,so there was nothing to ruin about them.

That's wrong. Many anime aren't on NicoNico and there are many areas in Japan that don't have internet.

Did DSOD contributed to the death of arc-v?

I wouldn't go as far as to say that it tainted YGO's reputation(because Nico ratings are still memes), but even if that were the case it's not like cancelling it would undo everything.

I thought everyone just DVR'd shows.

Arc-V and its writers did that to themselves. Ono's probably been mentally checked out a long time ago and only cares about Symphogear

Hopefully Ruri and Serena are thrown in there with her after wasting our time with a shitty duel for a shitty rebellion retrain

Ono ruined Symphogear with GX, I hope he never comes back for another one. What a complete disservice he did to Hibiki's character/

If we're talking about the currently airing seasonal anime, the vast majority of them are on niconico. Just look at the chart posted above, it has pretty much every Summer 2016 anime on it.

If anything, cancelling it might be an awful idea because it'd anger the fujos and it'd make NAS look like a bunch of idiots who can't manage a show.

Compared to other animes released this summer,Arc V's ratings were among the lowest.
I bet the series will reach 0% soon.

Arc-V isn't a seasonal anime and many long runners aren't on there as well as anime that started even a year ago. It's dishonest to say that NicoNico is more relevant than TV ratings.

>Nico ratings are still memes

How are they memes? Most shows get a 70+ approval rating because the nips are usually generous. Even Arc-V had high 80 and 90 ratings for most of Standard and partway through Synchro until everything fell apart when the 4 Yuus got cucked by bracelets. That's a textbook definition of dropping the ball and since then the show has done nothing but waste people's time. The nips are justified in their anger. It's not like the show started out bad either, it had potential and it was doing a good job creating some high expectations but all those faded away soon enough leaving people angry and betrayed.

I'd say some to a good amount of it, but not 100%. It did kill any interest I had in wanting to watch DSOD.

The really embarrassing is that they will interprete that the bad ratings come from the edgy and serious parts of Arc-V and that they to make it more EGAO and more silly.

Not even the fujos give a fuck about this anime and NAS are a bunch of idiots who can't manage a show, this is the 3rd fucking time this has happened in the franchise, GX was a mess all throughout season 2,3 and 4, 5D's went down the gutter after it's very first arc and only survived on blackwings and Yusei's jesus dueling. DM and Zexal are the only well managed, animated and chorographed shows and even those have hiccups. They need to face the fucking facts that they can't do this shit correctly and get their shit together for once. Arc-V doesn't even have shillers to save them Raidraptors are awful, Performapals were killed along with Perfromages ages ago and Reji's such a non character People have legitimately forgotten he was in the show. This might actually be yet another unfinished dub as well because Nick's ratings for it are abysmal.

>Not even the fujos give a fuck about this anime
Oh, if you knew...

No. Anyone hating on the movie because of how bad Arc-V has gotten is a shitty apologist and nostalgiahater.

Ono didn't direct the movie unlike BBT and ARC-V was the only active project he's working on. Now you can certainly blame Symphogear since he's probably working harder on its upcoming seasons than he is with ARC-V.

Kamishiro and his crew didn't write the movie either. They had no other projects besides ARC-V so they fucked it up themselves. Kamishiro especially thinks he's big shit and probably got Zappa Gou fired who was the only writer on that team that could write good characters and develop them.

DSOD didn't do jack shit other than steal animators. Big fucking deal. That doesn't affect poor planning, directing, and writing of the show.

That depends on if they read the comments and not just look at the ratings. Companies do have PR people look at forums and the like to see what people like and hate about their products. It's why so many shills have appeared on Cred Forums in the past. The problem is what they'll do about the problems. Gundam Build Fighters was loved but there were complaints about it. Bandai talked about knowing what the fans didn't like and trying to fix it going forward. Build Fighters Try multiplied the problems instead of fixing them.

We'll see when the next series is announced (if there's going to be another one). Even before this record-setting nico fallout, Arc-V's tv ratings weren't that hot from what little we know.

>Zappa Gou fired who was the only writer on that team that could write good characters and develop them.
Funny enough, he left right when we finally saw Yuzu again after she got teleported with Yugo the first time, Oh, how I remember people being angry at Yuzu's behavior there, She did nothing but scream and bitch at Yugo in that duel. People at first thought it'd be a 2 on `1 duel and Yuzu would join in while holding on to the bike.

The only person who could write characters got kicked off the show and as a result, the most popular pairing original now makes people annoyed and disgusted. Yuya doesn't even think of Yuzu anymore and Yuzu has become Aki levels of dependent on Yuya. She went from "i want to be a strong duelist and help Yuya" to "I want Yuya, I have to help Yuya, I have to be near Yuya"

What are the top 3 shows? #2 I'm assuming is Mob Psycho

He left after episode 29, though. That was long before Standard arc even ended.

>Yuya doesn't even think of Yuzu anymore and Yuzu has become Aki levels of dependent on Yuya. She went from "i want to be a strong duelist and help Yuya" to "I want Yuya, I have to help Yuya, I have to be near Yuya"
Couldn't this be partly the fact that Yuzu & Yuya at least momentarily reunited to quench their multi-dozen episode pent-up thirst + some realization after reaching Fusion that Leo's plan that includes them is larger than their personal desires?

I remember viewers complaining back in the Synchro prison Arc how about Yuya was ready to abandon his friends at the drop of a hat to go find Yuzu. thus displaying his narrow single-mindedness.

If there's a next series, I feel bad that it has to come in with this on its shoulders, before it even airs.

#1 is Majestic Prince (there was a Majestic Hour broadcasting block for it)
#3 is Himitsu no Cocotama

Miss me now?

Zexal had to deal with similar problems and it saved the franchise. I'm sure we can expect the same from the next series.

It will very arrive in a better position than Zexal did after the end of 5D's, and we know how that turned out don't we?

Nope. Still the worst.

Bring back Yoshida

Zexal had its problems but it was still more consistent about what it was doing overall. There was this general sense of direction whereas with Arc-V you don't know what the fuck is going on and where things are going to lead you other than a vague idea.

Also, Arc-V tried to experiment with different things trying to keep this balance of being a kid's show but with more sophistication while Zexal stayed true to the time old method of hot-blooded action, lots of big monsters fighting each other, and typical saturday morning cartoon shit which appealed a lot to little kids.

>dropped at episode 60ish due to real life reasons
>want to get back in
>don't remember anything
Should I just rewatch it from start on 2x speed?

>Semen Demon appears

Yes. Do it for Sugar Daddy.

Nope, you've turned Yuzu into a jew in the manga and she's done nothing but act as a gag character. Fuck you. Plus you didn't even write Uni and Corn as Pendulum monsters, WHO THE FUCK PLAYS NORMAL PERFORMALS?

>Plus you didn't even write Uni and Corn as Pendulum monsters,

That's Hikky's fault.

>you've turned Yuzu into a jew in the manga and she's done nothing but act as a gag character

>Not knowing how Yoshida treats female characters like at this point

Nope. I'd rather have him back.

Hi!

Because he's a fusion of two GX gimmick duelists people didn't like with early season 3 grimdark to make him worthy of being "taken seriously"

Tarzan and dueling monkey were mistakes.

No. Jewzu is cute but she's not what people want.

>tfw Japanese writing can only go from Kirito caliber cancer to Ash or Subaru flavored pathetic
>Women in battle shonen are damsels/jobbers or pic related
>middle grounds will tip to one of the extremes

What's Yugioh without any of the hotbloodedness?

>not liking Jewzu

Card yourself, Fuck you for liking such an offensive character.

Yoshida didn't whisper sweet lies about manga Yuzu, though. Jewzu is what she's presented as, with a hint to her past, but there are no pretenses.

Yeah, I guess. At least start around episode 26 which is right before the Maiami City Championship tournament which is the Climax of the first Season.

Also thanks for making me flip through old episodes and remembering this BGM:
youtube.com/watch?v=9imjCoPfxbM

Yugi is a cuck.

It's annoying. Instead of BUILDING on anything, the show just spends most of its time avoiding and dodging when it comes to their relationship besides the marginal and occasional
>remember that these two care a lot about each other!

Yuzu is just a regular woman in the manga. No mistakes were made.

Are you 'triggered', faggot?

5D's wasn't actively hated to this extent, though. Felt like it was more ignored or disregarded.

Relax.

So nico nico ratings for Arc-V started with episode 16.

Here are the standard ratings. As you can see they were pretty good. That shows how bad the ho has gotten.

These threads are overcrowded graveyards of bitterness and lament. All hope is dead; we only see decay and fading glimmers of a better past. And that sentiment is entirely justified. The show has squandered every iota of potential, cast aside every one of of its redeeming qualities, and sustains itself only by superficialities.

Arc-V has gone from the best YGO series to the worst, and it hurts.

>Eita episode
>13.6

>Episode 24 at 94.5
>Episode 34 at 94.7
>tfw when we can never go back

>quiz duel's scores are still higher than the recent episode

You've read m-m-m-my mind... *sobs.

>Avg. High 80s-90s
>Except Ep19-20 (Quiz Episodes) @ 13/59

Now show me Friendship Cup ratings.

>Card yourself
Just say kill. Where the hell do you think you are?
Did you think Yuzu stood a chance when Yoshida was announced as the writer?
In all honestly I prefer Jewzu to Yuzu. At least the manga didnt murder her character

>an offensive character
Kill yourself

>arguing with tumblrites

I bet you wouldn't be so brave if we were face to face. I do karate for a reason.

Just admit it, allowing Yuto & Shun to be the MCs would have been better in the long run.

We got a hothead over here

>Cred Forumsrc-v thinks this is bad
>hasn't seen /padt/ past the Pokemon League and S&M being confirmed

You're telling this to an extremely bitter Shunfag.

I guess, if they actually showed their happy Heartland life in the beginning.

But really, it would still have the same people behind it. So there's no guarantee it would be that much better.

>solving things through methods other than card games

Yeah, as the MCs for ZEXAL. Maybe then I would've given a damn about ZEXAL.

Despite all the salt I saw about his loss in the league, from what I've seen XY at least looks less butt ugly on average than Arc-V. At the minimum it has visual spectacle going for it, on a more consistent basis.

Haven't watched Pokemon since Johto, but S&M trailer didn't seem that bad. It gave me slight Hare+Guu vibes.

>Finally, a weapon to surpass Metal Gear

Shut up,cardboard. I don;t play because I don;t know how, the show taught me nothing and all the text on the cards are too fucking small for me to read.

That's child's play

Holy shit, this person is everything that's wrong with Japan, they need to be killed.

The Arclights should have been the MCs of ZEXAL.

It's a symptom, not a cause. Japan has much bigger problems than a husbando or waifu fag spending all their disposable income on trivial plastic merch.

You're not any better than them, you basement dweller.

>retarded

They are supporting their favorite anime though. What have you done recently to support anime you like?

Still prefer the Yuto, Shun, and Ruri trio, but I agree, they'd be better MCs than Yuma and his squad.

>Egao.wav
>Bird "Ow the edge" man

>IMPLYING
Yuma is the only good protagonist.

I know it's almost embarrassingly easy to look good next to Yuya, but user please.

>Jesus Fudo
>Judai Stu
>Manlet cuck

Better than Egao Jesus. That being said, Yuya in Standard did have meaningful internal conflict.

Yuto was only good for a handful of episode then became EGAO shit.
Shun shtick became boring after his duel with Sora and his character should have retired at the end of Standard.
Ruri is as much of a character as the Ura kid.

Arc-V does a great job of explaining the game and each of the summoning mechanics, not to mention constantly reminding the viewer of each card's effects and the state of the field which is helpful for multi-episode matches.

Now if you want an anime that won't teach you shit about the game it's ostensibly advertising watch WIXOSS. All I remember from that trainwreck is that it basically operated under the Deckmaster rules of DM's Virtual World arc, someone would yell GROW, and then the match would be over. It's getting another season too for the fall which I doubt I can bring myself to watch.

>look good next to Yuya

B-but user, everything about Arc V is shit and it has no redeeming quality whatsoever!

Atem = Yusei > Yugi > Judai > Yuya > Yuma

>tfw you don't count as a character in this shitstorm of a commercial

lmao you butthurt fag, people weren't saying that Standard was also bad, which is where the tutorials were. In fact, if Standard was also totally shit, the show would've been ignored in the first place instead of being actively hated.

Yugi and Judai aren't bad.

>Atem = Yusei
>Yusei > Yugi
Take that back, faggot. The original manga is superior to all the spin-offs in every possible aspect and your joke of a character has nothing on Yugi and Atem.

>implying cute boys aren't a redeeming quality

You're an idiot.

>lmao you butthurt fag
Summer is over, right? What are you still doing here?

Yuya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what ever the others are called

>Implying the best collection of reaction pictures in the series is a bad thing

This is the kind of post that people make when they have no rebuttal.

Get over yourself, user. Like I said, if the show was bad from the very start, it would fly under the radar instead of being THE most infamous show on nico.

So I stopped sometime before the Synchro Arc and I've avoided these threads and finally caught up. WHAT'S GOING ON?? What's going on with the ratings? Do nips not find Jack hype as fuck?

I don't have a rebuttal because you didn't understand my post.

The only one who's salty is apologists who can't stand their pet show getting the reaction it deserves.

I think it's amazing that Arc-V will imprint its own legacy like this

>Have some of the most fappable boys in all of YGO
>Not capitalize on that aspect

Have DMfags always been that annoying?

YGO doesn't catter to filthy homosexuals after all.

You didn't understand the entirety of the thread. Quite a feat.

Man ZEXAL had such good EDs..
youtube.com/watch?v=B1_NSjiAIJ4

This could very well turn into a debate about which kind of plot is better: One where the driving force is an attack on the present from artifacts of the past or invaders from the future.

>Implying women don't watch this and like the cute boys

Found the newfag

>joke of a character
I don't see Yusei getting cucked out of the girl he loved or relying on a dead Pharaoh to bail him out.
Atem's pretty cool though. Fixes everything wrong and not even death can stop him.

>women
You mean those ugly degenerates with vaginas that stink like detroit's fish market?

>lost every ounce of personality once Fortune Cup ended
>not a joke
I want Jesusfags to leave.

Is that you, Australian shitposter-chan?

fuck off

That one Arc-V doujin author is pretty attractive from what I remember though

Yugi being a cuck implies he is the boyfriend of Anzu, which he isn't. Besides having a crush on her they are just friends.

nope

Why would you be sad? This is nico history in the making. Trends quickly change, but I doubt Arc-V will be robbed of its top 5 spots anytime soon.

To be honest I can't really say I sympathize highly with most people here because I never really cared THAT much about Arc-V. I just kinda started watching it on a whim because I wanted to kill time waiting for the movie. I even watched Zexal too but I just can't seem to get into YGO anymore compared to the 5Ds days where I was super excited every week.

Why did he DOUBLE DOWN?

If you're not even that into it, there's an endless backlog of much better anime you could be watching or vidya to be playing if you just want to waste time

That's just human nature in regards to ideology. Truth will never beat stubbornness.

>is the son of a KC scientist
>was born a Top but the ENER-D made him an orphan
>is a Signer with the tail but then later the head mark
>has the best W/L record of anybody in the franchise
>built himself 2 D-Wheels from scrap parts
>built a tournament winning deck from rejected cards found in Satellite and somehow made 40 random cards work as a deck to get out of jail
>made an old man's treasure deck work when not even he knew how to play it
>is a mechanical genius, can jam police frequencies which track criminal marks create machines just out of a drawing of them and tutors Aki in Physics despite never attending school before
>was part of a vigilante gang which took over Satellite
>dethroned Jack and even today Jack can't get back his title
>fixed Aki's relationship with her father
>helped Kiryu claim Crash Town
>mastered Accel synchro and then later evolved it into Limit over Accel synchro to create the greatest synchro monster ever made until Crystal Wing
>carried his entire team throughout the WRGP
>dueled on the sun's orbit and survived
>is so much of a perfectly ideal man that even a scientist had to cosplay as him in an attempt to save the future
>became a successful scientist in the future, following in his father's footsteps
How do other protagonists even compare?

>bullied, loser manlet

>retarded gay lover

>cat-bingo

>crybaby tou-san entamate

Well, I and some other anons have been watching yugioh weekly since forever, not even dropping during the worst arcs of zexal.

And even amongst those who stopped during zexal, a lot of them quickly picked arc-v back up and then all the theory crafting happened it all turned out true. Then they teased so much good stuff and at ep 30+ went into overdrive.

I dont know when you started following Arc-V but its the same thing as with Symhogear and co, a lot here became pretty invested in the series and the threads were hype as fuck.

So the butthurt of Arc-V having turned to shit is that much more painful for some of us here.

God damn, Yusei was the Kirito of Yugioh. cept without a working penis.

Yuma is Tsuna with less fujoshi pandering

Yugi held nobody's interest, even today, people only think of Atem when they think of DM

No wonder people dislike this guy. He's a bad OC.

They're better because they're believable character with real personalities and flaws and not blatant self-inserts with 0 depth.

>Yugi held nobody's interest, even today, people only think of Atem when they think of DM

Not anymore. Kaz fixed that with the movie.

you should add that he has the superman origin

Literally Jesus. Amem. Synchro is the only way.

You arent helping your case

I like it if Judai got a movie next. If only to fix his fucking Neos cards. Jesus christ,Konami.

XY was a series that promised far more than a Pokemon series could ever deliver, and still somehow dropped the ball even more towards the end. Team Flaer and Lysander were really good though, the best thing I've ever seen in the ashnime. Arc-V, on the other part, dropped its ball halfway through the series, but it doesn't have to deliver like XY should have had. Instead, it has another problem: to explain a lot of shit it has established and foreshadowed since the beginning.

SM does look really awful, though. I hope the next YGO series doesn't follow suit, but you can never be sure with commercial anime.

>Kaito that high

What the fuck? Why is he so popular?

>Tsuna
Yuma is the opposite of Tsuna

>Yusei that high
>Yuya above anybody

No

Chunni.

ZANGEN NO YOUI WA DEKITE IRU KA?

So what other protags can even compare to Yusei?
Hard mode : No Atem

Dark Magician
Elemental HERO Neos
Stardust Dragon
Number 39 Utopia
Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon

Which ace is the best in terms of partnership with their owner, design and playablity?

Chunni as fuck. Cool ace monster, loves his brother, has homo tension with V. Kaito is the second most chuuni character after Kaiba.

I'm guessing because of Haruto

Nips must love the doting older brother

Partnership
Dark Magician > Stardust Dragon > Utopia = Elemental HERO Neos = Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon
Design
Stardust Dragon > Dark Magician > Utopia > Neos > Odd-eyes
Playability
Odd-eyes > Utopia > Stardust > Dark Magician > Neos

>Marik 8th
>Manjoume SANDA 9th
>Kiryu 10th
>Jonouchi 11th
>Yuma 12th
>Shun 13th

..I think that's right.

How the FUCK is Odd Eyes more playable than Utopia? Stardust I can see because nobody breaks shit anymore, it's all about bounce, spin and removal. Odd Eyes needs an entire deck to do his thing like Neos.

If the show started before Heartland was invaded and built up to that, I would totally watch it.

It's actually funny because Kirito despite how bad he is, is still a better written character than Yusei. Yusei beats him in terms of being a Gary Stu.

>Odd Eyes needs an entire deck to do his thing like Neos.
Fair point, I thought they meant like an entire deck built around the card itself since you can literally take Odd-eyes.dek to your locals and win while you can't do that with the others.
But yeah, R4s are always playable in anything.

HOPU then the Rooster.

Ez m9

It seems that you only care about a character's achievements and special characteristics so there's Yuma and Judai as well.
If you wanted better characters you can add Yugi to them as well.

Stardust does not have a better partnership than Neos or Hope. It's down there with Odd-Eyes.

Neos and Dark Magician are the most difficult cards to make a deck on, they're level 7 vanillia monsters, running more than one of them is grounds for bricking and their arson of spells can easily be negated. They're trash.

They hate the arc that's been running for the past few episodes because it's stupid and not even the writers seem to care about it. No amount of Jack hype can fix that.

>Partnership
Dark Magician.
>Design
Stardust and his evolutions
Not counting evolutions, Neos.
>Playability
Odd-Eyes.

Apparently this I just wonder what Roger is up to. Will he pull a Yami Bakura?

Partnership is obviously DM

I will say DM and Stardust are tied for design

Playability is Stardust -> Hope -> Odd-Eyes -> DM = Neos

Knowing what we know now about Yusho, where would you place on the scale of YGO MC parents?

Obviously Fusion is a virtual world and Roger is fighting robots

>a synchro monster
>more playable than a R4NK and a Pendulum

well, he didn't blow a city.

Are you two talking about regular Utopia with no xyz change? Because that's the only way I can Stardust and Odd Eyes being over him.

Stardust isn't run in Synchro decks. It's obsolete. Odd-Eyes is only run in certain Pendulum decks. Utopia is ran in any deck that can Rank 4.

Utopia>Odd-Eyes>Stardust>Dark Magician>Neos

In playability

Just regular Hope

the Fudos>Yusho>>Yoko>the tsukamos>>>>the Mutous>>>>>>>>> the Yukis

Utopia.dek hasn't been very meta, only 2 cards in the archetype
That's like saying Speedroids are more playable than D/D/D because they're used in more decks

Stardust still has a very relevant effect. Negate destruction and bring yourself back is always going to be good. Odd-Eyes is pretty shit on its own and only good in decks specifically tailored to it. Hope is decent in that it can negate attacks but is really only good for his xyz change forms.

That sounds about right. Yuki's parents having his mind wiped at an early ended up turning him at least Bi, if not gay.

>Yusho over anything

>Ghost dad doesn't even bother bringing up dead mom
>Yusho and Yoko might not even be Yuya's actual parents
>The Tsukamos literally fucked off and threw their kids to the father's mother, then fucked off again once the son saved them from avatar world.

>Mutou dad was a phone and mutou mom was a nag
>The Yukis had their kid lobotomized to forget his crazy as fuck card injuring people yet still let him play card games.

Holy shit.

>Fudos good parents
>Yusho a good parent

These parents over normal parents like Yugi's and Judai's or one that actually helps his son like Yuma's.

Which protagonist ace has the best support?
>Stardust still has a very relevant effect. Negate destruction and bring yourself back is always going to be good.
ABCs, Monarchs and Castel are laughing at you right now.

>monarchs
>in the year 2016

Stardust isn't run in Synchro decks. It's easily run over by big monsters and the top decks can get rid of it without triggering it. It's too reactive instead of proactive.

>Partnership
Utopia
>Playability
Utopia
>Design
Chicken

Forgot about judais parents wiping his memories, just thought about them sending him to a good school to play card games

S.M.I.L.E.W.O.R.L.D

And dissapearing for 3 years without warning his wife and son

What I want to know is how did Judai even come up with the idea of having the space radiation waves heal his cards and who Okay'd sending his cards up there.

Kaiba's crazy promotional schemes.

Dont forget about not actually getting anything done in those 3 years

Really would it have killed him to at least, I don't know, left a note?

He still doesn't understand the damage he's done psychologically to Yuya who became bullied relentlessly over it on top of his feelings of abandonment and sadness that resulted in him becoming introverted and unstable.

Meanwhile Yoko grew progressively more clingy and developed an /ss/ fetish along with her penchant for bringing home animal strays to fill the void in her life he left.

>fucking teenager deserters
>nothing

Manga Yugi.
Man that guy is a hardcore motherfucker, even when he is small and shy guy.

Mahad> Hope> the rest

Rune Eyes Pendulum Dragon
Beast Eyes Pendulum Dragon
Brave Eyes Pendulum Dragon
Odd Eyes Vortex Dragon
Performapal Odd Eyes Metal Claw

Enlightenment Paladin
Nirvana High Paladin
Odd Eyes Meteorburst Dragon

Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon
Odd Eyes Raging Dragon
Odd Eyes Absolute Dragon

With this kinda extra deck can Yuya stand a chance against Reji's D

So, what the fuck is happening with ep 122

Things more likely to happen than the episode being good

Say, uhh, guys, Why come the official thing for Raging Tempest says theres Performapal support yet there's not a single Performapal card in it? Usually if their were one, we'd of seen it already but it's past vjump 2 spoilers and nothing. Not a spell, not a trap, nothing,zilch, nada, norenda, ogga. The hell is going on here?

There was no RAW released, I hope the capper didn't die or something. We'll have to wait for Nico time-shift grabs if that's the case.

It's the lowest rated episode of any anime ever on Japanese YouTube.

Hokuto and Marco-Sensei being uncarded.

Either wait for the Twitter reveals or until the set comes out and nips buy it.

More nostalgia packs.

Phantom Knights getting a Rank 4
Speedroid Predator Plants becoming meta

The only way this episode will interest me is if the obvious doesn't happen and Asuka wins

But it's one episode and Yuri duels again later, so I doubt it

Yuseifag an hero.

Oh so it's still possible to get its raws? Nice

Yes, as long as there are some other people keeping him in check

The Arc-V manga is my only hope for the franchise right now

A ritual-pendulum card

>All of those high ratings except quiz episodes
Shame the show couldn't keep Standard arc quality and decided to introduce legacy characters rather than use their existing cast.

I hope you're ready for a boring chapter this month. Last month it was Reji hype, this month it'll just be more mystery building with Reji probably appearing at the end. I'm not interested at all for Yuya vs Reji in the manga, Yuya himself only pendulum summons and all of his cards are humanoid Performapals who are effect monsters. with only 2 pendulum performapals so far and all of them have complete nonsense effects.

I'd be interested if he were dueling Yuto or Yuri

Right now 122 is still under an embargo for non-Premium Niconico users (It runs you about ~$20 for a 90-Day sub if you were curious) which lasts from a week after each episode is initially broadcast. We may get a RAW maybe early next week for 122.

Of course non-JP IPs are banned from viewing episodes anyway.

>Of course non-JP IPs are banned from viewing episodes anyway.
Racists.

HAH. Even fucking Duel Masters has better ratings.

I'm through. It's time to let go.

Is duel master still a thing?

Arc-V trully is the Evangelion of card games.
The ratings are tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.

Enough conversation about ratings, here's the REAL debate:
Grace or Gloria?

The white haired one. She is more motherly.

All this does is make me want to look for twincest threesome porn.

>"Ah, nee-san wants to do it,too?"

If only I didn't have work tomorrow. Shit.

What kind of fap sessions you usually go through, man?

Why in the hell you want to know his masturbation routine?

Grace. Her voice is boner inducing.

The really good time, I like to make it special, get in the mood, find some decide porn, warm up the fleshlight. Then, it's 30 to 45 minutes of pure pleasure. If you're gonna fap, might as well make it a good one. I can't exactly go to work at 6am smelling like lube and jizz,user. I'll just have to wait until Tuesday night.

Is SMILE WORLD some kind of an aphrodisiac?
Consider when Yusho used it in the presence of Yoko.

Jesus, why not just grab your dick and rub it a few times. It's just masturbation, you don't need to make it more pathetic than it already is.

How do you get 30 mins of fapping? Have you mastered separating orgasms from ejaculating?

It's subliminal messaging to brainwash the opponent into loving EGAO.

I've thought about it, but it feels too good to just do it that fast, I like to drag it out.

yes. that's why I do it this way, instead of playing hand ball.

Utopia was supposed to be reprinted in The Dark Illusion Special Edition. Are they going to release the Special Edition in the US?

Have you considered sex?

I have, but i'm far to socially retarded to spit game at people and I don't really have any money to get an escort to fuck AND i don't have a place to bring them to fuck since I live with several people and don't own a car. Not to mention my immunity system is shit so if by chance I did have those things and fucked a dirty girl, I'd be messed up even more. At least this way I can deal with the lust in me even if it's a pathetic and lonely way to do so.

Are we going back to the dark times where we are forced to watch low quality 360p steams on random chinese websites to get our weekly anime?

ded

Is there a decent DM simulator out there? I loved playing the GBA games when I was younger.

>Is SMILE WORLD some kind of an aphrodisiac?
I'd say yes, but I was already a Yuyafag before there even was a Smile World.

I didn't realize yu-gi-oh was an anime until I found this site

>starts off as a one-shot villain no different from BB or Captain Solo

>eventually becomes the star of his own movie 20 years later

Why is he so based?

He is perfection.

Hitting bump limit with Kaiba!

She's pretty much preStrawhat!Nami.

I thought the whole fangirls thing with Bakura was an abridged joke but damn.

Anzu Masumi and Shorosaki Ruri are cute.

Me too. They don't happen to have a gameboy game or anything similar for Arc-V do they?

What did you think it was, just a card game? Did they not show it on TV where you're from?

New

He was talking about Duel Masters, user