How do you guys decide which anime are you gonna watch next...

How do you guys decide which anime are you gonna watch next? I take 48 from my Plan to Watch list and make them fight each other to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toonami#Adult_Swim_.282012.E2.80.93present.29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you doing this live?

Let's go Onizuka!

Nah, did it yesterday. Fucking Yurikuma Arashi won. It was brutal. Once I finish it, I can do it live.

I also could post the highlights, although some of the nicknames are inside jokes from my circle of friends.

I'm rooting for black lagoon

I'm stealing this idea.

Making the roster is a pain in the ass, so make sure you click the save button, which will give you a code. Then just save that code somewhere until you have to decide what to watch again.

Space dandy, the best show on that chart

This is the first time I encountered this. What is this?

survival games

FUCK, OFF BY ONE!!!

That's only a third of the roster tho.

It's a Hunger Games Simulator. You put tributes, they fight each other.

Do you guys want me to post the entire roster?

This imho, Space Dandy helped with my depression. Still hurts that it's over.

Yes, I'm Spanish, feel free to insult

And that's the roster. If there's still someone lurking here I'll proceed to post some highlights.

The manga is pretty good with original stories

>not watched gurren lagann, eva, samurai champloo, bebop, or cromartie high school.

Let me guess, youre a fan of attack on titan and death note right?

Redline baby, lets go at full speed

>gurren lagann, eva, samurai champloo, bebop, or cromartie high school.
These are just as entry level as AoT and Death Note.

Jesus christ dude, dont you know that the entry limit to Cred Forums is 30 animes?

I thought It was 100?

But they are older, so less people watch em, more importantly less normies watch em, i didnt mention fma:b and the mountain of other animes that are entry level. Jesus christ op, you need to fall into an anime coma. Please post your MAL

>normies
>animes
>post your MAL
Also you are wrong due to things like Toonami.

Actually it's a list a friend and I have. Which means that I have watched gurren lagann and Evangelion, but he has watched Cowboy Bebop and Haruhi, etc. So we're both half newfags

>being this fucking new
lurk for 2 years before posting

I dont live in a country where we have toonami. Did toonami not die? Is it back?

>animes
It's 300. Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Forgot pic.
I promise if I ever do this life there won't be any spanish inside jokes.

>life
I meant live

>Did toonami not die? Is it back?
It came back years ago. Was a big shitstorm on Cred Forums when it happened with lots of shitposting and eventually all Toonami related shit (as in talk about the block) got pushed on to Cred Forums (thankfully). They are also put funding towards Space Dandy and the FLCL sequel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toonami#Adult_Swim_.282012.E2.80.93present.29
If you want to see what they have shown since it came back.