IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IN...

>IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IN THE END I'M JUST ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT WANTS TO BE POPULAR! I'M A HUMAN WITH HUMAN URGES! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! DIE! I'M GOING TO DIE! DIE DEVIL! IT'S EMBARRASSING! MY ENTIRE GOAL IN LIFE HAS BEEN A WOMAN! MY MIND IS A MESS AND I CAN'T SORT IT OUT! I HAVE NO SELF ESTEEM! SOMEBODY KILL ME RIGHT NOW! HAVING FIGHTING AS A HOBBY IS STILL A POSSIBILITY! I'M THE EMBODIMENT OF ANIMALISTIC INSTINCT! I'M A WALKING INCARNATION OF DESIRE! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! I HAVE ULTERIOR MOTIVES! I'M AN ANIMAL! I'M THE EMBODIMENT OF LUST! EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE IS FOR KISSING AND GROPING BREAST! IT'S EMBARRASSING! ALL I SPEAK ABOUT IS BEING PROPER AND SELF CONTROLLED YET HERE I AM! I'M PATHETIC! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SPECK OF SELF CONTROL, I'M JUST A PIECE OF SHIT! I WANT HER TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLES HEART'S? I JUST WANT HER TO UNDERSTAND ME! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING! IT'S EMBARRASSING!
What did he mean by this?

Mental breakdown for discovering the meaning behind the will of the D.

Seems accurate.
Desires are awful.

He thought he was pure but he wasn't.

He was not a good person for the sake of being good, he did it because one girl he lust over.
That everything he did up to now including he dream, his goal, his lifestyle, and his morale was all because he fell in love with Medeka.

It's not exactly bad but it embarrassing.

This

Zenkichi Cube x Ajimu Hypercube OTBox

>implying inherent goodness exists

Ajimu is the only girl I would be submissive to.

don't stick your dick in mary

Is the manga any good? Watched the first anime and kinda liked it so i might pick it up.

It's a parody of how male sexuality is deemed inherently wrong and abusive in manga or even just in mainstream culture. Shounen male protagonists are typically forbidden of acknowledging sexual thoughts. By doing so, Zenkichi was forced to declare himself as the epitome of human trash.

its fresh

Yes. It's full of words but it's pretty fun.

In the end everything you do, you do for yourself. Even behind the most altruistic action you'll find the desire to feel good about having helped somebody.

It's a deconstruction of shonen manga

It's only good after Kumagawa shows up.

Thanks

read it for kumagawa

>picked it up for Kumagawa
>stayed for Zenkichi
>fell in love for Ajimu

I miss the MB threads.

he needs to hold his head high

What is Kumagawa's endgame?

hand bras and jeans

This.
Except I liked Munakata too.
Munakata's fight with Zenkichi made me like the manga more than the rest. Kumagawa made it super interesting.
Then, Zenkichi had his whole arc which is to this day, one of my favorites and Ajimu was a constant delicious eyecandy.

It's a front-opened sweater and no shirt

Why is Kumagawa such a great character?

He's not; easily the most overrated character in the entire series.

He's great you fucking contrarian.

anyone have the light novel summaries posted years ago?

Best character is actually Rabbit Labyrinth

that's pretty edgy.

"A person killing another" best chapter. Bonus points for the reaction to Kumagawa dying for real was inarticulate yelling instead of the usual revenge speech.

Not really, he just has the urge to kill and he can't control it

Fun times

>you will never read Medaka Box with Cred Forums for the first time again
The threads made the series for me. So many twists and turns.

Yeah, anticipating the spoilers for the next chapter was fun as hell.

That moment and the next chapter made me feel so bad.

This scene was really fucking sad for me.

Though the LIFE IS EPIC scene later was awesome.

I just read this this summer for the first time, and whenever there's a discussion thread (which is basically almost never), it dies before it even hits the bump limit, which sucks, because this was such a cool series.

Question: Did they actually have powers, or were they all just chunnis pretending to have powers. I need to know what the consensus on this is.

The entire thing is a bit meta so there's no fixed line that you can follow. You have to keep your mind a bit hazy.

It's like Hindu myths.

>post-Medaka defeat

I have never felt such disappointment with Medaka being the MC again. FRESH was great but fuck off with Medaka, I wanted to see development with the new Pres. and other characters not Medaka's retarded suitors.

I miss making spoiler and fake spoiler threads

>tfw there will never be a ride as chaotic as Medaka Box
Feels like kys