Mob Psycho 100

Just gotta survive 2 more days

Other urls found in this thread:

mobpsycho100-puzzle.com/chara.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEET-kun a cute

gosh, I guess I'll just have to put off killing myself again.

> 9 more days until Gratitude.

You make it sound so easy user..

Two days user

I like the Suzuki family and can't wait to see it animated never ;_;

I just can't stand those eyebrows..

9 days till episode 12 AKA gratitude.
Episode 11 will end with Reigen getting up.

Don't lose hope user. I'm sure BONES wouldn't be so invested in this project to just let it go after 1 season. If fucking ConRevo got a second season, so can Mob Psycho!

Shut up Dimple and stop playing with your stupid broccoli tree. It's time to be an adult and contribute to society.

naaah

Again with this?

Eyebrows looks menacing as fuck here

NEVER

I wish I was wrong but they can't show the best part in episode 11. That's finale worthy besides there is just too much stuff to adapt in episode 11 before Reigen stands up.

I like NEET-kun but this is what I really want to see if we get to the Claw Boss arc.

I want to have sex with Tome chan.

I hope you are wrong.

Unless you have a tentacle dick I doubt she would touch you user.

What do you mean by Reigen standing up btw? If youre talking about "Are these soap bubbles?" then it's already Gratitude since that's when the %age shows up.

They didnt show reigen in the preivew for a reason, either they put in a massive filler dialogue and fights or they will end episode 11 with gratitude, maybe even further to face reveal. Just check twitter, if the animators hype the next episode it will have gratitude.

Standing up after getting slashed. It was before the reveal and would make the viewers think he has powers by showing his aura while standing up.

Posting chapter 96.7 for those who haven't seen it.

Also how is 4-5 chapters too much content to adapt when it's pretty much the exact same pacing the show has been following since episode 3?
Cutting off the episode at Reigen merely standing up seems quite arbitrary.

There are 4 chapters worth with heavy dialogues and monologues before the Reigen standing up part. Episode 1 adapted 2-3 chapters and it worked and they even cut the ending.

If they fully adapt the fight. Episode 12 would have no stuff to adapt besides the aftermath which is 1 chapter long and 8 pages omake.

Animation in the preview didnt look really amazing or kameda-esque, so i am kinda suspicious of what they are trying to do next episode animation wise and if they will come close to episode 8 or 5 heights. But I cant start doubting Bones after all those amazing episodes, so i think they will deliver.

I really want GRATITUDE to happen in episode 11 because I'll probably miss the episode 12 stream, but it likely won't. ;_;

That cliffhanger would be too mean and would destroy the whole flow of the climax, cant imagine tachikawa making a mistake like that. Also adapting the rest of the fight plus epilogue and then the snake omake is way too much for episode 12. Would feel rushed to the max. The 11th Episode is called "Master, Leader" so its a whole episode dedicated to reigen showing off including gratitude.

But Mob isn't about wowing the audience with anything extremely spectacular. The best parts are the mundane, SOL moments where we see the characters interact, go about their daily lives and struggle through realistic problems.

I keep forgetting to spoiler tag it, not that is too spoiler-y without context.

The Omake and conclusion is only 1 chapter + 8 pages long. How do they adapt that in 1 episode?

Episode 12 would be the part after Reigen stood up which is 4 chapters long and that is including the school part. adding the 8 pages omake doesn't matter.

And here is Reigen telling us there won't be a chapter next week.

You bastard

So nothing at all about next episode's animation? I always hope for Kameda to work on it

They could end right at Gratitude. Also that would be exactly 4 chapters, cause Standing up happens in the middle of the chapter 46. It would perfectly align with the aforementioned 4-5 chapter method they had going on since episode 4.

Gonna run through the animator twitter accounts and update once i see someone hyping the animation. If they are trying to end it at Gratitude, then we wont see anything special animation wise till the end of the episode. They could put in filler to end it at "sword slash" or "standng up" but i dont think so. This episode is really important for the blu rays sales.

Chapter 45 is 30 pages so I said 4 chapters worth. Ending at the middle of Gratitude is not good. It's also a better cliffhanger to end with Reigen standing up and showing his aura because viewers still don't know what happened.

Why do you guys even think the fight is only during Gratitude? There are lots of fight scene before Gratitude.

Where should I begin reading this series?

why does he have a jew fro?

Shit ONE's super detailed faces are actually getting better.

not worth your time imo. It's garbage.

Yes you should.

Thats not entertaining enough for most people, they want somthing big after last weeks cliffhanger. Think ahead, about how they would start the next episode straight with gratitude, thats just weird direction. Who would do that. ONE gave them some easy to follow pointers on how they could end certain episodes and Bones did use them before like last weeks episode. So i think they will end it at gratitude for those reasons.

If you like gay thing then yes read it.

Thats what i mean by putting in filler. They could end at standing up by fancying up the the fights that happen before that.

How come there is no art of these two? I thought this was supposed to be a fujo series.
Also, next will end with Ishiguro reveal, mark my words.

Some Japanese people or even every ethinicty seems to have semi fros.

What are their names again?

That would be quite far in my humble opinion. Gratitude seems more likely but we will see soon enough. Either way a lot of amazing stuff happens before all that.

I bet even ONE has forgotten by this point.

Takeshi Hoshino and Gou Asahi. I think.

Then again, it's not like they shoued any noteworthy events in the preview (most likely to keep the animeonlies in the dark) so that alone isnt much of an indication.

Elvis-kun and "the godsend who can burn everything in his path."

>shoued

>shoued

Start at chapter 1. The anime will probably go up to chapter 50.

>it's not like they shoued

What would happen if Ritsu woke up and saw three Shous?

If you were to study the themes of Mob Psycho than misguided puberty love would be the first thing one should mention. Tsubomi, even if only an image, is the strongest influnce Mob had in the beginning of the story.

Yea i figured thats one of the reasons we didnt see anything of improtance, but we did see a glimpse of Reigen holding Mobs head tight with his hands before "that" scene

Replace homo posting with Tome posting.

We keep saying that Teru is the slut but I have seen way more slut Ritsu fanart so far.

There should be some sweaty workout doujins of Teru and Hoshino desu.

Because corrupting a member of the student council is way more fun. Now I understand why waifufags do it.

That's because Teru is actually pure. People just call him a slut because they're jealous of his good looks.

Now that's a ship I can get behind.

>NTR Reigen/Ritsu doujins never
it hurts desu

Is there any yuri fanart for this series? I've seen yuri fanart for Ososan and that had three named female characters, including the mom.

>reigen's ass
s-stop,my dick can only handle so much

I agree.

First of all, ConRevo is their very own IP. Second of all, Blood Blockade Battlefront is also an anime where Bones was part of the production committee, and that one sold very well and still only got one season.
The main decision for a second season of Mob Psycho 100 lies with Warner Bros Jp.

no

Teru used to go out with a different girl every day. He's used goods.

I haven't seen yuri but I've seen shoujo-ai between camera girl and Tsubomi. Good luck trying to find it though, I doubt there's much.

Teru is supposed to be only a tiny bit taller than Mob. This picture is triggering my autism.

nope

Amazing that femShou still looks like a fuccboi.

Everyone knows girls don't count.

yes

Bones is in the production committee of Mob Psycho too, so they have stakes in it. How much we dont know yet. But if we look at Bones' trackrecord then they will only do a series that could be extended into a second season and sales numbers dont seem to matter in that case, except for a few exceptions.

He's still used goods. Where does he get the money to pay for his own apartment?

Where are the Nendoroids?

Maybe they are a couple of years older and Mob stayed small.

But I like fanart where Mob grows up to be tall, specially against Reigen, but I don't have any at the moment.

Nendos confirmed

I want to Marry Mukai!

>Vampire Reigen
Doesn't Bones know what this does to my dick?

thanks user
i didn't even know 96.7 was out

I want to see how she got that scar.

checked, holy shit

Oh, they know.

Dayum, nice digits.

no

I hope nendo Mob comes with a carton of milk.

Just watch, Mob is going to be a legal shota. He'll be 30 and look 13.

Fuck me there was a really good fanmade pic of some hypothetical Mob and Ritsu nendos, I'd post it here if I had it.

>Dat Serizawa

did he start working out too?

Poor NEET-kun. He must be so embarrassed to have to wear that.

Apparently, now.

Stop that, NEET-kun is not for lewd r-right?

Digits confirmed. Must buy Nendos as soon as they come out.

yes

Yes,let them post Tome and post your stuff too

>tfw reigen's sister will never be canon

I got you, senpai

Checked

hmmmm

This is too good. Do we really deserve such greatness?

she is though

>Mob Smiling
>Ritsu

no thanks

>comparing that slut to reigen's sis

It is not Studio Bones that decides on a second season for shows that are adaptations, even if they are part of its production committee.
Studio Bones can only decide that for their own property like Captain Earth, Space Dandy and Concrete Revolutio.
Being part of the production committee does make the sales numbers a lot more relevant for them than normally. However, there's also royalties from merchandise that uses anime designs to be considered for a reason why they become part of the sponsors.

Tome is cute.

Greetings, anonymous users on Cred Forums. I am a representative of Warner Bros. I am glad that an anime show you like is one that was produced by us, but it is obvious that you are not paying money to our license partner for the privilege of watching it.
Thus, I shall conclude that our company is losing money, and it is not worth to continue financing any further seasons of the Mob Psycho 100 anime.
I shall inform the Japanese office that they should immediately cease any further work on the anime show with the Bones Animation Studio, and destroy and bury the remains of all the master tapes.

Studio Bones could say "fuck off, if we cant do a second season, cause thats almost a standard for us and most of our series". There was no need for Bones to do Mob psycho. The publisher came to them and asked for help. They could have declined cause it proabably didnt look lucrative, but they went ahead and gave it one of their best productiions. You didnt sit in there with them in the meetings, so stop talking as if you know anything about the details. If they are going to do a second season, probably already got decided and might slightly depend on the success of Vol.1 and merch sales.

>You'll never cuddle with Reigen while he wears that stupid shirt
Just kill me now

Dude, have you actually read the post? Nothing there is contradicting with what you just wrote.

They gotta wrap up the arc and do the omake, it's not enough time to put gratitute on 12. It's gotta be on 11

>you will never cuddle with Reigen while he wears that shirt
>you will never cuddle with Reigen
>Reigen is not real
why live fampai

Stop it, user. ;_;

Oh boy merchandise sales must not be doing well if they've started selling fuckdolls

Was Mob this creepy in the manga?

What merchandise?

There is barely any.

Good luck marrying an 8 year old terrorist who can kick your ass.

what is this expression trying to convey?

Reigen is real in my heart

I've seen shirts, bags, keychains, spoons, saltshakers, pillows, pins, wallets, there's quite a bit

Don't forget about that black vinegar

BONES really made him much cuter for the anime. Any translators around?

But no dakis, the only merch that matters.

Manga Tsubomi looks like a tranny.

and Tsubomi looks much more matured in the manga.

There is nothing wrong with Ritsu.
>handsome
>intelligent
>ambitious
>lots of potential with his powers
See? The only bad thing is his brother complex.

There's some genderbend stuff.

Isn't it time to feed your hamsters, Shou?

I just realized that's a hamster-Ritsu

Hamster Ritsu >>>>>>> human Ritsu

I always wanted to get a hamster. I guess I already know what I'll call him.

The fanartist knows "Hamster" is actually his codeword for Ritsu.

>Got recently into: Hamster
Ritsu confirmed for bottom bitch?

Was there ever any doubt?

Hamsters are small and hyper, just like Shou. Is that why he likes them?

>Got recently into: Hamster

This atmosphere in the past chapters is so fucking creepy because of how everyone is acting slightly weird, but those two last pages are the worst, will this really be resolved the shonen way? Even Reigen can't help him here.

I wonder how many hamsters he has. I'm imagining a small herd, like, a dozen at least.

And ugly as sin. Murata's take on her worked a bit better I think, she looks very good while keeping that "mature" look ONE clearly was going for.

The atmosphere really is top tier. Now imagine this animated, with a soundtrack and everything.

Am I forgetting something? Is the "so dreamy" guy/girl supposed to be someone we saw before?

This is perfect.

>mobpsycho100-puzzle.com/chara.html
Why is Mob's voice so cute?

Teru with a haircut and eyeliner

I don't think so.

Is there any fanart genderswap of Dimple?

Mob's voice is indeed very cute, but Teru's voice gives me a boner.

you do know its spelled with two Ms not one

here i'll spell it for you "cumming"

>Teru's voice gives me a boner.

This. Teru's VA is doing a fucking amazing job, he sounded like the perfect snobby asshole when he first appeared, and in his return his voice is gentler but still cocky.

Plus that delinquent scene was so boner inducing.

Filling the time gap - Shou let Ritsu go.

I wish I could read moonspeak, I bet Shou's shit talk is lame and hilarious.

Wouldn't you rather a daughter her?

You could watch her grow into a beautiful, independent woman.

Then breed her pussy with a mating press

There's some of the guard.

I'm not a fan of Usagi Drop, thanks.

>faints on Shou's shoulder
Ritsu is a faggot even when unconscious.

super rough translation

Manga Mob:
>calls Reigen "アンタ" (anta, familiar form of anata)
>uses casual speech with Reigen from time to time
>is doubtful about Reigen being a so called "霊能力者" (as opposed to 超能力者, which is the term used in the to describe Mob and other espers)
>not quite translatable, but: lamb-like kind of charm
>師匠 shishou written in kanji
>not a Precure (maybe the artist uses the term to say that the character doesn't look cute or smth)

Anime Mob:
>docile/submissive pupil
>not sure about that one but ピュアピュア (pure²) is the name of an idol mag
>seems to have a soft heart
>pedo (as in pedobait, I assume)
>ししょう shishou written in hiragana (the artist might have meant that the word doesn't hold the same weight when anime Mob says it)
>Precure

Manga Reigen:
>handsome 28 year-old
>cares about his bangs
>super shady-looking
>says some nasty shit to Mob
>has no friends
>not popular
>not a Precure

Anime Reigen:
>cute 28 year-old
>doesn't care about his bangs
>SUPER DUPER shady-looking
>doesn't seem like he says anything bad to Mob
>looks like he's got a lot of friends
>seems popular
>Precure

Manga Ritsu:
>Loves his Niisan
>Not a Precure

Anime Ritsu:
>Loves his Niisan
>Precure

Manga Tsubomi:
>small-faced beautiful girl
>feels like she might have been intentionally written as girl with a bad personality
>one those curious onlookers who'd come to watch if there was some big uproar down the street
>not a Precure

Anime Tsubomi:
>chara who got the biggest design change
>looks like a good girl
>really kawaii
>literally who
>Precure

This tbqh. Though Mob's VA can pull off some really good screams: dat RITSUUUU was pure sex

>ししょう
Isn't using hiragana instead of kanji usually seen as kiddy talk? Maybe they meant that anime Mob is more cute/child-like.
>Plus that delinquent scene was so boner inducing.
I wish we got to see more of Teru's delinquent side before the haircut.

Worst fucking girl showing her true colors.

Yep, that's probably something like that, plus it falls in line with the "submissive/obedient pupil" description.

She never hid them to be fair. Been a shit from start to finish.

>>pedo (as in pedobait, I assume)

I mean, is not wrong, but there should be a less bold way to say it.

Delinquent Teru a best.

>mfw the theme that plays during Gratitude is a mix of Mob's battle theme and Reigen's theme

>pedo (as in pedobait, I assume)
Ah, it all makes sense now.
I've fallen into the trap.

That would be amazing.

14 would technically be hebephilia.

Please delete, Mob is not for lewd. He is for hugging and spending time with friends.

DELETE THIS

>spending time with friends.

DON'T LEWD MOB! Ritsu is OK though.

DO NOT SEXUALISE THE MOB

Ritsu is naturally lewd.

2 D A Y S

He looks anorexic in that pic.

I concur.

9 days until the show's over.

>Thread is full of homo spam again

There's an entire board for you to ruin, go there.

Is that a haunted egg?

There's also boards for het/waifu spam and yet I don't see anyone bitching about Tomefags.

I'm not even a homo, but you should know by now that once they start, they won't stop for a long time, especially if you tell them to.

Doing non-gay, platonic friend things

I like this ideas

>Shou bullying Mob
why is this allowed?

Because he is a dick. Pic related.

like a gangbang

Because Shou a shit

>pic of the cast running a race
>the BIC are excluded
Why is THIS allowed?

They're too far ahead to be in the frame.

Isn't it obvious? They've already finished.

They are so cool they are giving everyone else a chance by not participating.

skipped this anime at the start of season

Is it as funny as cromartie? or as awesome as ping pong?

or is it more like daily lives of highschool boys?

It would take more than a second season to get to boss arc though

It's about well animated suffering

Mogami arc is better anyway.

>daily lives of highschool boys

Not at all (it's not even highschool). It's got comedy, but it also has a plot, good characters, a unique art style and superb animation.

I know, but imagining them ending season 2 with the massive house burning cliffhanger and then announcing a Claw Boss movie right after! How beautiful would that be.

Reigen's face is pretty accurate

Everyone's face is pretty accurate when you take a closer look.

More like this.

There's nothing gay in the manga or anime, it's just the shippers.

That's more like what you expected and got from the community. Nothing in the anime is that gay yet

>having a life size Mob to guard your house
I fucking want one

There's nothing gay about Reigen being objectively the best character in the manga/anime.

They would sell alot if they had a Reigen fuckdoll

>There's nothing gay about Reigen being objectively the best character in manga/anime.
ftfy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism

I'd kill for one.

Would a movie be enough? Wouldnt it feel a bit rushed?

Why are Reigen's hands so lewd?

It's not even the last arc. If we are going to have wishful thinking then let's hope we get a third season.

So would it go:
season 2: Urban Legend, Mogami, Reigen
season 3: Claw Boss, Divine Tree

A Reigen fuckdoll mh... would I really sink this low? Am I this shallow?

Yes, you are

Teru isn't that creepy and ignorant of social norms. Only Shou would pull something on this level.

Curse you Cred Forums I didn't come here for the shlicks, but it's hard to focus with all this REIGEN mercilessly spammed

I know he's a year younger but damn

Inukawa is cute! Cute!
Girls that age are usually bigger than boys anyway.

>mercilessly spammed
It's just a few pics user

More accurate summary coming through

Needs some Dimple and Ritsu being Sasuke

Muh dick

I want to grab his hips and fuck him until he passes out.
A-anyway, episode 11, right guys?

Just for you, user

Shou
>As I thought you really are clever,
>so why did you choose to fight me?

>You said you didn't think you'd lose against me
>But you must have figured that you didn't stand a chance, right?

Ritsu
>...Haha, I thought that I would at least be able to buy the others enough time to escape
>Of course, there was also the chance that I would win

>Well...
>It was just around 3%, though...

Shou
>Kuku...
>Haha

>you're real funny, you know
>betting everything on a 3% chance, like that

Ritsu
>That's right, I was aiming for that very moment when you'd become distracted

Shou
>Who exactly is getting distracted, here?

>Before you know it
>Right next you

>You're smart, but a liiittle too hot-blooded.

>I don't hate a guy who cares about his friends
>but that kind of self-sacrifice nonsense is no good.

>That way it'll look like I really beat him into a pulp.

>I was initially planning on messing up way more than that,

>but I changed my mind.

I don't get this. I really don't think Reigen is that attractive.

Get in line
Ishiguro reveal hype!

Thanks, man.

That's because your taste is different and I respect that.

Thanks user.

Can't wait for all the loli fanart. She's so babyfaced, she looks like a baby.

Wait, so you wouldn't?

I'll be sure to donate to your eye surgery.

I honestly like his confidence and how funny he is more than anything.

Finally read the manga, but I don't understand, why do you guys hate Ritsu and Shou so much? They didn't nothing wrong. Shou barely appears to do enough things to be hated.

But I understand why Reigen is best. Most of you have really good taste.

Nope. Too old. But here's a Reigen for you.

mob looks like sawako in that pic

woops, meant
>messing you up*

A large portion of the Ritsu and Shou hate is just memeing. Not all of it, of course, but a lot.

Different strokes
Different folks plus I am a sucker for light haired guys

This desu. Of course other characters like Teru or Ritsu are more generically good-looking, but it's all about his personality and attitude. He also shows his vulnerable side relatively often which makes me diamonds. And suits are hot, and so is smoking (in fiction). I could go on and on.

>you have grown up Will never be animated

You shut the fuck up. ;_;

Just how old are you for a dashing 28 year old man to be too old for you, user?

Are you a shotacon?

Don't remind me.

You don't know that!

The Ritsu hate came from the time he was acting all moody after he got his powers. So we say he went full edge.
The Shou hate came because his plan to beat his father was stupid. Specially the part where he burn down Mob and Ritsu's house and let Mob believe his parents were dead.

I like them but I also like the hate memes.

19. Yes. Don't get me wrong, I like Reigen, just not in a sexual way.

Meryn Trant pls

Don't worry lads best arc lives in our hearts.

Add a picture of teru doing the hand on hip thing

But Ritsu is not like that anymore, and Shou had good intentions at the end of the day. He probably saved the Kageyama family from a fate much worse.

>Too old.
>2*1000+(2*8)
>still caring about age in fictional characters
Besides the fact that handsome mature men with baby faces are hot as fuck.

I'd kill for a whole series about BIC being cool, running, training and going to the gym

if this isn't the last arc in the manga, i want to see something where the broccoli gives powers to all of the people in town (maybe not permanently). or maybe they can even have it in the current arc. just to show what it'd be like if mob really was not special

That's a good idea. I'd like an arc with aliens.

Mr. and Mrs. Kageyama only know Shou as the kid who sent them on vacation, don't they?

I think is cliche and all that, but maybe Mob would be more happy if he lost his powers at the end of the series.

Wouldn't that go against the whole idea of learning to accept himself for who he is, powers, emotions and all that?

There's something about this image that feels very comfy. Maybe it's the delicious food, or the fact that it's a happy family enjoying a meal in their pajamas. Or maybe it's just cause Shou's chilling there.

>only two mobdays left

I guess I'm expecting mass suicides if they don't announce a second cour/season.

>not waiting until the manga ends to off yourself
I have no sympathy for such casuals

It feels like Shou just casually invited himself into their house.

Speaking of Shou, what happened to him after the Claw Boss arc? Did he move in with his mom? Did he get someone from Claw to take care of him? Is he living alone with just a hamster for company?

>Ritsu
kek

>5000 yen per hour
Boy's overpricing himself. Should be half of that.

What's Ritsu's favorite brand of car?

Nissan

at least they did this little degenerate justice

Mob would be happy if he learned to respect himself, at the end of the day his problems have nothing to do with his powers.

I don't get why ear cleaning is a cute/bonding thing in Japan, it just seems disgusting to me.

Suzuki

I guess having your ears cleaned feels nice and it's said to help people sleep better and it's a good excuse for people with an ear cleaning fetish

There is nothing degenerate about brotherly love, user. In fact, it's the purest form of love that exists. Just try to prove me wrong.

(笑)

>putting your head in the other person's lap
>trusting them not to hurt you
>getting gentle touches around an erogenous zone
What's not to like

Ritsu is a fag, so it's a degenerate ship. The purest form of love is platonic mobrei

This user is correct.

Is this the only pure Ritsu ship?

Which is the better master-disciple pair?

Only a degenerate of the worst kind would lust after his brother like Ritsu does.

>pure
user, I...

Little brothers admiring their older brothers (and even being possessive of htem) is always cute, but it becomes a bit weird once you enter your preteens. Ritsu should grow out of it soon.

Saitama and Genos don't really have a master-disciple relationship desu, they're basically fuckbuddies

He'll probably be a brocon for life desu

Reigen and Mob, because unlike Genos, Mob isn't a fuccboi.

How hard is he going to cry at Mob's wedding?

>wearing shirts while fucking
Truly, degenerates of the worst kind.

They are pure.

>that fucking action pose
my sides are in orbit

He'll cry tears of happiness because they're getting married to each other

What else do you expect from two 13 year old chuunis?

That's illegal, Ricchan.

I think they would need a >20-episode season if they went any farther than scar arc.

While Reigen arc is well enough it's a bit of a weird place to end a season.

And boss arc is probably the worst possible place to end, because although it has plenty of buildup to a climax it's not very much like the rest of the series and it's a bit of an emotional regression for Mob. He "gives up" trying to reason with his opponent and becomes what he's avoided being up to that point. The only real emotional content is at the end when the boss suddenly remembers that he has a wife.

Which is why it leads into him getting carried away in the broccoli arc. Boss arc would be a poor resolution, most likely it needs broccoli to work.

My husbando Ritsu is a pure boy. All this degeneracy is just a meme.

Well hey, this kind of counts I guess.

oh when did it come out? thought there was no chapter this week? or was that next week?

There's a chapter this week and nothing next week because they have a three day weekend.

Is there any fanart for Matsuo x Dimple?

The Awakening Lab kids are so weak that molesting one of them is like molesting a toddler.

But of course.

Underrated pairing rite there.

Please post more.

I found some Dimple x Teru.

I'm afraid this is all I have.

Oh, and let's not forget Matsuo's little evil spirit harem.

Matsuo is my second favorite Scar, after Mukai.

The most accurate one is the Super Saiyan Wojack one. It tells you exactly what is in comparison to the "expected" part. A more straightforward coming of age shounen with super powers, but with a good sense of pathos.

Mukai is a useless loli, only appears for like 10 seconds and is never relevant ever again.

The 'loli' part is most important desu

They really did. Every time I see him, I just want to cuddle him.

That's an edit, right?

Right?

I like how no one is hyped for reigens secret techniques before gratitude actually happens and is instead just gayposting. I was hyped for one certain moment since the anime got annoucned. Oh well.

Nobody wants to spoil that. It's less funny if you know it's coming.

We're all as hyped as you are; gayposting just makes the wait a bit less painful. Besides, we don't want to spoil our animeonly friends.

You are right, its better that way for everyone to not have it fresh in mind.

Ishiguro is a better loli

Ishiguro is too babyfaced. She looks like a toddler.

Ishiguro literally climbed on top of Reigen the second she had a chance. She's an even bigger slut than Ritsu or Teru.

>an even bigger slut than Ritsu
Not a difficult feat, considering he isn't a slut.

You think that someone so good looking isn't a slut?

Ritsu is a pretty big slut for his niisan desu

Esper kids in order of sluttiness:
Teru>Ritsu>Shou>>>>>>>>>>Mob(pure)

Pretty accurate ranking

Delinquent Teru x Mob doujins never ever

If we're being realistic, they're middle schoolers, so all of them are pure.

For the Mob one, there's 7 bullet points on the anime version but only 6 listed in the translation. Do you know what the missing one says? I think it's between the idol mag and the pedo bullet points.

By that logic, then Reigen or Serizawa are the least pure characters, and we all know that's not the case.

But I want Reigen to be a massive slut.

I also want him to exist ;_;

i love that they gave him The Gay Voice(tm) in the anime. he didn't really read that way in the manga, but i love that addition, it adds a lot to his character.

I'm pretty sure it was that way in the manga as well ("female" Japanese speech patterns and such), we just didn't notice it because of the translation.

The translation we have is a little dry.

I don't know which kind of Reigen I prefer myself, tbqh.

One that exists?

B-but he does, user. In my heart ;_;

I hope this last arc will show us how Dimple looked when he was alive so fujos stop drawing him as that bodyguard.

I made a thing:

Nice

That's satisfying as fuck.

that'd be better actually

This looks like it has potential.

That would be great. Also, did that bodyguard even survive that fight with Matsuo?

>inb4 he looked almost exactly like the bodyguard

Well deserved to be honest.

>Being mean to Ritsu.
Stop, Mob wouldn't like that.

Here's another one:

they are all pure

Exactly. I bet none of them have had their first kiss yet.

Best girl. Others can't even compare.

Could just be a tween.

I tried, still not sure about

A very useful chart. Thanks.

ONE's art is fucking awfull. After Im done with the anime, not gonna bother with the manga

Its been a while since I have been to a mob thread and were the threads always this gay?
I don't remember it being this gay.

You don't deserve ONE's work.

Hello, Juzo

It started to come in full force when they showed Mob T H I C C things in episode 4

>Juzo
Who?
I genuinly have no idea what you are talking about.

The threads after episode 8 were pretty great too.

This is actually a fairly straight thread compared to what we usually have.

a closet homo

I think anime Reigen is a bit more handsome than cute. He definitely aint no classic bishi looking guy.

>Not a Precure

THICC
H
I
C
C

Tsubomi looks like she might still have a hint of that bad personality with her line to Mob about getting a clue and being a shallow slut who cant appreciate mobs cuteness and purity instead going for the Chad Thundercock jocks.

B U L G E
U
L
G
E

> best girl
> bad personality

Choose one.

I may be a slowpoke but
>mob cameo in Sekai Oni

But we're talking about Tsubomi, not best girl.

I've been in like 90% of mob threads but the gay bandwagon started in like episode 5 onwards and it's only go stronger since then.
Thats why yesterday's thread was prety cool () loads of Tome and Mezato pics

there was a Mob x Sekai Oni crossover.

Seems like they were right when they said fujoshits only watch Mob for a cheap shlick, not giving a shit about good plot or characters.

I've read it, but I was still surprised to see this in the actual manga.

>episode 5 onwards
it's teru's fault

Dont be a presumptuous dickhole.

Wouldn't it be easier for them to read some BL? Waiting a week for each episode just to fap seems pretty masochistic.

Teru a slut afterall

suicide pls

Teru is pure! Pure!

Fixed it a little, couldn't delete the old file though.

Teru may be a faggot, but he's not a slut.

Yes he is, and he loves it

What would be better?
>24 episode second season
>12 ep second and 12 ep third seasons
>12 ep second season and 2 movies

Pic unrelated

He is not. People just think he's slutty because he's blonde.

I think the whole "not a precure" thing just comes from the anime looking better and being able to give them some facial details. No one in ONE's style is going to look all that cute unless super under detailed characters is your thing.

Please no. I don't want more of this garbage anime.

I would say the second option, just to cover as much of the material as possible.

Speaking of which why are they doing those little advertisements at the end of the episodes? Are sales of the Bluerays and merch under performing or are they just using it to get the word out?

What's wrong with it?

Well i dont want any more of your garbage opinions but we cant all get what we want.

Good thing based nips have good taste and they don't waste their money on this shit.

>Source: My ass

Yeah, I didn't really know how to put that in without making it super long, so I just put 'not cute' instead. The manga can make the characters cute sometimes though.

Either the three seasons or two seasons, two movies and an OVA or two for the omakes.

What if reigen was pretending to be brainwashed? He never ate the candy after all.

Claw boss movie. I hope.

Do it u double nigger

He got brainwashed by getting too close to the tree.

Please do not bully the homosexuals.

>no happy trail
This seems wrong for him.

Enough about this "is Reigen really brainwashed" bullshit. Where is my doujin of Reigen getting brainwash-raped by Dimple and broccoli while Mob is forced to watch?

You monster. Reigen is pure and must remain that way.

Genderswapped mob psycho needs to be a thing.

I think you meant forced to participate.

He could just be Japanese.

What are the club members names again?

Mob is more mindrape not physical rape

Got a larger version of the Eva picture?

I'm having trouble going through reigen arc as it is. If it was animated I'd definitely cry.

There's that one gook on Tumblr who draws lots of it. Lots of her(?) art is actually het or yuri.

Yeah but i find that to be kind of boring personally.

What font did you use?

Not as hard as reigen.

Mob and Reigen won't grow apart as Mob grows older, right? ;_;

The female version of the Dimple guard is disturbingly attractive.

Was dimple ever alive? I just assumed he was some spirit that gained conciousness.

Was there a chapter illustrated by sekai oni author for the collab or just the one ONE drew?

>female Shou and male ritsu
I didn't know I needed this.

Don't make me post that depressing greentext again.

Good thing gook-chan likes it too.

It's cute. Kind of makes me wish Shou had been Shouko.

Another one.

Will Mob ever get /fit/?

>Teru-chan
Would she be bald too?

That's the finale. Mob will lose his powers and resort to a brute fistfight with psycho helmet, gurren Lagann style.
Broccoli as anti spiral when?

I hope so. Here's another thing by the same artist, in broken English.

Sure thing

But the eclipse in Berserk wasn't boring

Is the whole theme of "power controls everything" going to change as the series goes on or is it something Mob's going to face a lot? Cause there's already been like 3 primary moments of reiterating this idea with only small changes on it.

haha wow
good shit man

Good thing that it's not the primary theme of any of the chapters then

Maybe not the entire chapter, but it's and idea that leads to a lot of character conflicts like between Mob and Ritsu, Mob and Teru and Mob and the Claw guy. It sure feels like it's a key theme in this one.

None of those conflicts have anything to do with power though

Obelisk for the headings, Sacha Sharpie 2 for the text, and Complete in Him for the names.

Seriously? I thought it was pretty clear that it had just about everything to do with it.

Teru exploited his power for personal gain and puts so much value in it that he believed everyone to be inferior to him. He was a god in a world of men. Where as Mob was a man with godlike power trying to avoid using his powers for personal gain even if it cost him the admiration or popularity he found himself desiring. Which lead to his whole break down.

Ritsu's whole relationship with Mob can also be summed up as a big power struggle. Ritsu lived in fear and envy of his older brother because of his powers. Because he lacked power he felt inferior and vulnerable, he could never even speak is mind to his brother because the difference in power was so vast between them, he was too scared to ever think about upsetting him.

Even before and after these events the thugs embodied the idea of might makes right, only for Koyama to swoop in and bring this philosophy to its apex. Displaying a callous disregard for all life incapable of surviving in a world with beings as strong as him.

Teru vs Mob was about Teru finding someone just like him but refusing to acknowledge it and fighting through denial to accept his own flaws and the fact that he's not unique

Ritsu was dealing with intense fear and jealousy of his brother.

Claw's Boss was refusing to acknowledge other people outright.

If there's one common theme to all of those, it's loneliness and the feeling of being estranged. There was never a power struggle so to say. Mob is incomparably stronger than both Teru and Ritsu and the extent of his power was more or less evident to both of them from the beginning. Claw's Boss' plan was considered foolish and infeasible by pretty much everyone from the beginning as well.

It's just that the manga does a good job at hiding behind the shonen tropes so that people are fooled into believing that power matters. It's written by the author of OPM for crying out loud.

>Trying to take a jab at the fujoshi who'll get you your second season even though you know damn well you're replying to a shitposter
You're dumb. Plus the chart in (which is admittedly being pretty harsh with the anime) was most likely by one of these fujos.

I dont really see how Ritsu and Koyama's deal relate to loneliness or estrangement especially more so than power.

Teru's is a good point though, i can see how that is more related to the feeling of Teru seeing himself as special and how Mob challenged that belief. And i thought the extreme difference in power between Mob and these characters was kind of in ONE's style. There was never a moment where any of these characters challenged him which served to tear down that idea.

As for Claw were it not for Mob their plan actually looks like it would have done okay, if not at least cause far more damage then they have already.

You're right, I completely forgot about it for whatever reason: right after the "soft heart" bullet point it says
>seems to have a soft body too

Kinda falls in line with the "pedobait" bullet point.

Literally what would change by giving Shou a vagina besides making your dick hard?

Is that not enough?

That's the whole point of genderswapping though. Shallow, irrational, boner fuel.

I think Shou (or more precisely RitsuxShou) as it is already gets plenty of vaginas wet and dicks hard, user.

I can understand the feelings of my fellow readers/viewers who happen to be hetero males, though.

Thanks, I fixed it.

I like Shou because he looks like he would play baseball, and that's hot.

Less gay in the threads.

But it's too late, you're already posting in this one.

>Koyama's only idea about what to do once he took over the world was to talk to his wife

Sounds awful

we don't know how far bully-chan and her goons went but I honestly wouldn't put it past her to have had Mob gangraped (even in middle school this kind of bullying can get very nasty). So I guess at least his mind isn't pure anymore.

I admit, I walked right into that one.

Ikr? The varsity jacket makes him look really cool.

>end of broccoligelion
Thanks user.

It's ok, here have some grills

Does that mean he does go to school somewhere?

Did someone say gangrape?

According to his profile, he likes pro wrestling.

Exactly. And you know baseball players have the nicest butts. All comes together to make him even better.

That's pretty good too. He didnt immediately strike me as a wrestler though.

Clearly he likes wrestling with Ritsu

It seems like the two anons in this conversation are talking about completely different things: one is referring to the anime and Koyama's philosophy while the other seems to be talking about the manga and the Claw Boss.

yeah one mentioned claw guy and the other one thought they meant the boss instead of koyama

>8 d, 8 h, 17 m until the last episode

>nips
>good taste

What will we do during the weeks when there isn't a chapter once the anime finishes?

Watch other anime and read various manga instead of making a general.

>Started watching it
>"It does not take Mob long to realize he has failed to change..."
>100%
>SADNESS
I didn't expect those feels.

Anyone got a good screengrab of that moment?

12 ep an 2 movies would be the best imo

The part where he slowly open his mouth then tears swell up in his eyes is the part that always gets to me.

>it's Sunday

>filename
I always call it "Unknown Percentage Explosion" to be honest.

lots of live reactions on youtube, so i thought i'd watch a few of the reactions to reigen being the boss it was a mistake and made me contract cancer

>Watching youtube reaction videos
I dont know what else you expected to happen.

At least spoiler that garbage user.

I'll do whatever is in my power to watch the stream but I don't think I'll make it this time...Of all the episod I could miss it had to be this... but still IT'S SUNDAY HORRAY

Do you need to have your hands hold when you go the bathrooms as well?

>1d, 4h, 45mn

We're so close to what could be the best episode of the series and yet, I feel surprisingly calm.

This list is kinda stupid. Seems like they are comparing 90chapters of the manga with the 10 episodes we have seen till now. If she was an animeonly reading it alongside the naime, that list would have no differences except for design changes and a few mannerisms due to animation.

> best episode

Gratitude is episode 12.

>this again
What will you do with yourself when tomorrow's episode proves you wrong?

Yeah, it's being way too harsh on the anime characters imo (especially with Reigen). That being said she does have a point on a few things.

What will you do if I'm right.

There is absolutely no way for Gratitude to happen tomorrow because there is just no time for it.

Also look at all the episode previews. They always show where the next episode will end. This time the further scene they showed was the Run away scene.

You will be proven the fuck wrong by us tomorrow cant wait to roast your ass, when they show gratitude in all its glory.

Keep dreaming. I don't want Gratitude tomorrow because rushing it is a botched adaptation. If they include it tomorrow, there will be no stopping point.

I cant seem to find any hype from the staff, it could very well be that they will end on "standing up" cliffhanger and then make episode 12 the sakuga spectacle.

We will see soon enough, it will be close though. They might skip the ending to put everything in there. I am still optimistic for 1000%.

They didn't show where episode 7 would end in the preview for this episode. They didn't do it either for episode 8. Nor episode 9. (now that I'm rewatching it I don't even think they did it for episode 10, unless you count bound Teru as an indication).

And we know episode 11 preview is a special case because it's meant to confuse the viewers: why the hell would they spoil Gratitude in it?

>There is absolutely no way for Gratitude to happen tomorrow because there is just no time for it.
We've been over this already and that's just not true. Stopping at soap bubbles wouldn't change the current pacing of the adaptation at all.

stopping at soap bubbles is a weird stopping point. cutting in the middle of hype is stupid.

Pretty sure they're just joking, what with the pedobait and all. And remember this is what the manga used to look like early on.

That would be too underwhelming after last episodes cliffhanger. Just read the manga and now imagine them stopping at "standing up". The emotional build up Mob had would get completely destroyed if they just stop there, its too abrupt. Starting next episode immedietally with gratitude is too weird too. They will cut some dialogue out so they can end with reigen showing off his powers.

They will stop at Ishiguro's revelation

Oh, and they definitely did make Mob more moe, for example this scene in the anime had him blushing and thinking about cows or something.

>All those background faces looking better than the important characters

So I take from this that ONE already had assistants back then? How come he had them so early? Was it because of already being known for OPM?

sounds even more likely, desu

don't know why that anonis hellbent on thinking that would be "way too much" to cover just because of one single 30page-long chapter when they more or less successfully adapted the Big Clean Up/Ritsu arc in two episodes (even though most of the chapter were 30+ pages).

He was serialized on ura sunday, whats so suprising about having assistants. He also had an editor.

They just want to see animeonlyfags freak out again.

No.

Go away, shitposter-kun.

Get in here, bois

Shou a cute.

Shou is kinda cute.