a.pomf.cat/eoqnit.webm
a.pomf.cat/zrgpvm.webm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CDbnG107BOY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JCfoWQO162U
youtube.com/watch?v=v67N-lHqhV0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxn-sX3vR2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO (Raiden's&love not allowed)

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
The mastermind reveal of course, my friend!

>What part of "Izuru has every SHSL talent" do you not understand?

If he brings Chiaki back with because he has literally every talent then that's not a happy ending, it's just retarded. It shows that the show has absolutely no consequences because Izuru can just fix literally everything if he wants to, even things that are impossible to fix. Chiaki's human body isn't usable, you can't fix it. So if he fixes it isn't happy, it's just dumb.

If her AI comes back she's probably inhabiting a robot for something as a gag, she won't use her human body.

Junko is the best. Discuss

Hopefully we get a meme even greater then Hopemans gun.

>no consequences
This is the arc with the mindhack plot, so it wouldn't be surprising

Weedboys will aid you with our meme magic to ressurect Juzo and Kirigiri in Future arc.

>It shows that the show has absolutely no consequences
We already got that through the removal of any and all responsibility from 2's cast. It's not an argument.

>because Izuru can just fix literally everything if he wants to
Doesn't mean much if he saves her but predicts it won't be enough. The flowers are there for a reason. And don't get me started on the time gap between Zetsubou-hen and Mirai-hen.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

>As an aria signals the beginning of the end,
>Miracles raise their white flags in surrender

>Steadily advancing Valkyrie,
>Loss is your only true teacher
>Everybody loves despair
Gee Kaede, these lyrics don't make you sound like a very good girl.

What would Despair Weedman really do? Isn't he too stupid to be evil? Would despair make him more competent?

We appreciate it my friend! Meme magic is the one thing that'll never fail within anime and especially not within Danganronpa! God bless you!

I want Juzo to find peace

What're those muscles for? Open the damn closet doors.

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, and Chisapals that this will have a happy ending.

>not throwing yourself in as her accomplice during the murders
>not taking control of Monokuma and monitoring the students in shifts
>not providing her company and an audience for her other personalities during those long, lonely days
>not helping her relieve her needs when she needs to
>not occasionally trying to survive her attempts to kill you
>not watching with amusement as her failed attempts actually give her new ideas
>not seeing her cutely and gleefully thanking you as if literally nothing happened at all

I want to marry Junko and lock her up in a cage so she woudn't just kill me randomly when she feels like it.

3/10 fanfic
>>>/fanfiction.net/

Nobody dying, for start.

Also, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

We already know she isn't coming back in the Despair arc anyways, and no he won't fix her in despair arc and "hide her" because Chiaki wouldn't stand for that happening.

Junko is awful. The Despair arc has been mostly terrible, it's boring because Junko is just running wildly with no one to oppose her and it's also ruining the perception of her. Her type of character works far better when you give her little actual screen time and she works in the background, dedicating an anime to her just shows how deeply flawed her character is.

That's ma boy.

>user takes my two criticisms and makes them into a post
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>yfw kirigiri's body is missing next episode

I hate Junko

Together, you and I shall fight the tyranny of unimaginative, vanilla Junko fantasies, my friend.

STOP

>yfw kirigiri's virginity is missing next episode

Probably the worst character in the series now, bar none. Even then, however, she's just a symptom of a much greater issue: DR3's total and utter inability to do any sort of meaningful characterization, largely caused by the medium being a terrible mismatch for the series.

>Chiaki, Kirigiri, and Chisa will stay dead
>Masketta Man will die in the fourth trial and gay ass police faggot will be a main character
IT'S
NOT
FAIR

I just can't take balloon boobs seriously. Komaru's all natural, nicely shaped breasts are better.

I want Juuzo to wake up in a hospital bed to the sight of a distraught Munakata holding his hand.

What if Chiaki falls into a coma?

I don't even consider her a character anymore, just a plot black hole

>mfw
a.pomf.cat/ugfzxg.webm

She's Robohope

Kirigiri and Aoi are the masterminds
Munakata blows his own brains out for complex reasons
Mitarai is the decoy mastermind that convinces no one.
Togami is actually dead and people realise a lame death like that is pretty fitting for him
Ghosts
Syo does more dragon ball
Izuru dies by tripping over his own feet
Pepsi appears just to see Sonia go crazy for Syo and finally ends himself
Komaru just being cute as usual
Hopeman fucks up everything as usual
Weedman survives without question

Why does she keep wetting her panties? Does she need a diaper?

She isn't going to wake up.

It's been several years.

I will never be able to get over the fact that everyone's gay Juzo accusations WERE ACTUALLY FUCKING REAL.

I don't care who dies at the end of DR3. As long as Weedman remains alive and well. I want him to meet Hopeman.

The exploration of Junko's character, or lack thereof is what has made Danganronpa 3 awful.

>No greater manipulation, just literal mind hacks with anime or footage
>Everything only works because Danganronpa 1 literally says it has to, nothing is presented in a meaningful or acceptable manner of "Wow that was a good move by Junko"
Like this is basically Junko's character in a nutshell
>DUDE EVERYONE CAN FALL INTO DESPAIR SO EASILY LMAO
>But only if you wipe their memory, force them to kill one another under threat of death and/or blackmail, or literally mindhack them with unavoidable despair anime
Like seriously fuck off

Duh, of course she won't wake up in Despair-hen. That's why Izuru leaves the flowers, he assumed she was as good as dead.

What did you say, user?

If by best you mean worst then yes, yes she is

But Hopeman is dead?

It makes Munakata look better though

In hindsight he was completely right, Naegi only won in DG1 "just because"

i wish chiaki was alive and comes along with monaca to become NEETs in space

I don't see why that matters
Junko wants despair, she doesn't care if you consider it cheating or not

He's saying she took Cure W so she could fuck Naegi in his sleep.

2 0 0 0

Not enough space for all my fantasies. Not all of them are vanilla.

Aoi is going to be the Mastermind

Just watch she's going to present a theory and get SORE WA CHIGAU YO'd

Still doesn't matter. Badly written fanfic belongs to
>>>/fanfiction.net/
Now go.

I need the picture of Chiaki getting impaled through her foot, stat.

That's better.

Ironically it was the Ultimate Despairs who were able to actually beat Junko outside of a game

Do Junkofags even like Junko's character? Or do they only like their head cannon version of her

>giving credit to anyone but Izuru

I agree.

DR1 had Junko emotionally manipulate normal people to do horrible things. She used her Ultimate Analysis abilities to figure out themes in each chapter to try to convince one of the inhabitants to kill.

DR3 has Junko just happening to run in to the Ultimate Animation who has mindhack anime so she can just make people watch it and then it makes them despair, for some reason. It's not necessarily cheating, it's just retarded. Also her plan has heavily relied on coincidences and the fact her masochist sister is one of the strongest human beings on the planet.

The headcanon version.

Fuck off.

Junko is honestly a really sympathetic villian

>Kamakura, Kamakura, YAS Queen!

I can't believe this is a real quote from English dub Junko

Sore wa chigau yo. You know as well as I do that Kodaka is going to bullshit the SDR2 cast awake.

you're not a secondary, right? you don't genuinely think he's "dead", do you?

>DR2 Chiaki dies like a champ
>DR3 Chiaki dies like a bitch

I do. Isnt that obviously why I want her to stay alive and not kill herself? Thats where the problem is.

Who cares about her. The motivation never mattered.
What matters is that the writing is fucking awful.

The only ones that could reasonably wake up are hopeman and Mikan. But then again, never bet against Kodaka and his SHSL hack ability

>Every night I can feel her... the girl I've lost... the harem I've lost... it's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?
>Junko sent us to hell... But we're going even deeper! Take back every girl that we've lost!

She's been great in DR3. Even disposed of the garbage waifu.

I mean he's only 30% right so I guess I'll trust in WEEDMAN

How many images do you have saved of your Dangan waifu?

I think at one point in the first game she claimed she wanted people to experience the joy of despair

Fuck off.

It's not like he would've resisted anyway. Also, you were one 3 away from some nice consecutive numbers.

Do you feel the despair?

Why Mikan??

I want to marry Sonia!

So many, user, so many. But I could always use more!

Mikanfriends report in! I need more cute or lewd pics of our girl.

It's not 30% right, it's 30% chance of being 100% right.

>not posting the maximum misery version

This early in the thread? Yare yare...

>Mikan
Fuck
OFF
She deserves to stay fucking dead

Did you play SDR2 user? Monokuma said those who remembered that they were despairs have a higher chance of waking up.

1829 and counting.

Yeah, if anyone wakes up, I only want it to be those two. Unfortunately the rest are going to magically wake up because "Izuru, Komaeda, and Naegi's luck all worked together to make a FUTURE miracle!!!!"

Aren't we forgetting something?
>watch as best girl seiko save both kirigiri and nanami

>imply his luck won't keep him in a coma to stay out of the shitty anime

>only 30
I'm ashamed of myself

Reporting

I don't like looking at Chiaki like that. It hurts.

Because she regained her memory when she died and likely knew the whole thing wasn't real. It's the same reason as Komaeda. Once again though, knowing Kodaka, they'll all be futures back to life somehow

Genius picture, my friend.

Stay strong, Chiakers.

Bonus episode: a.pomf.cat/zitkdx.webm

It wouldn't be very suspenseful if they just brought her back to life an episode after she died.

What are you talking about?
DR3 Chaiki still carried on believing in her class and continued on despite getting severly injured until her last minute. Just because she lost in the fail, doesn't mean she died like a bitch.

What was her name again?

Could you upload the folder somewhere? I'd like to spread some despair but I don't have enough Junko

Good point. He was already fortunate enough to get good scenes and disappear for a few episodes. He might just be able to avoid the inevitable cringey writing the rest of 77's going to get.

Whoops wrong one.

...Yes?

I concur. Please upload your folder, I need it

Junko herself is a terrible character and is basically summed up as a character with nothing but plot holes and retconning.

In DR1 it was told she was cunning, manipulative and capable of driving people into despair by hands of her analytical prowess. It was told that she was able to turn people into despair by mentally digging into them and we believed it.

She appeared in both games as a force of nature, appearing at only the end for a maximum of 5 minutes total screentime, which was fine as there was no bullshit attached and you just took it as defeating the final boss.

However, with the DR3 anime it's just shown that she's a walking plot device:
>Randomly meets an animator with Mindhaxx
>Randomly has the exact timing of arriving at the same time Izuru's born
>Has the luck of Izuru not just snapping her neck
>Has the luck of her sister being a killing machine
>Has the luck of Chisa not answering her phone and running straight into her trap
>Has the luck of having a SHSL Neurologist as her boyfriend
>Has the luck of Komaeda finding the secret entrance, running into her lair and then magically has SHSL Bullshit appear
>Everywhere she goes is trouble and death yet nobody ever realises it, not even when there's cars being blown up on the highway, kids killing themselves and kids going missing

Junko herself is a walking plot device and the only way she can be seen as a character is as one, either that or a meme. Considering all of this plus the fact that she's doing it cause of "muh bored, zetsubou is unpredictable lol randumb xd" already makes clear that Kodaka had no clue what the fuck to do with the character and so she was turned into the dumbed down anime version of the Joker with a pair of tits slapped along.

What does the W in Cure W stand for?

Don't say "You know what"

Anyone who meet Weedman is always left confused. I wonder what Junko thought of him when she spent 1 year in his class having to suffer thorugh his bullshit.

It wouldn't be suspenseful to draw out the most predicted event all the way the the 10th episode without some sort of subversion

I don't think her was referring to Chiaki but to your shit taste of liking DR3 Junko.

I got around 2000-5000 pics of each dangan girl. Varying on screentime/art some have less.

Step by step tutorial to bully Juzo?

Tsumiki "Kill the Gamer, Win the Game" Mikan
Tsumiki "Kill his hope with despair to get his hope into your despair" Mikan
Tsumiki "Overwriting Chiaki's save file" Mikan
Tsumiki "Chiaki got Bored and I Scored" Mikan

This is amazing

It stands for: you know what

Real Chiaki died in despair.

Not that many since most of them are just retweets and I can always look at them again. 20MB at the moment.

>implying that Chiaki is fat
DELETE THIS

>Chiaki got bored and I scored
First Junko and now Mikan, chiakers can't catch a break

She does not

>Kyoko-san...
>Nanami-Chan...
>Juzo...

Is there a version with Munakata, Naegi and Juuzo?

weedman cannot be stopped. Makes his mom so proud too

She's hot, smart, fun and makes people mad. What's there to dislike?

It means "where is her fucking screentime".

Delete this.

Why did Junko bother with killing Chiaki anyways, it didn't cause anymore despair since they were going to get mindhacked, which wipes their personality completely

I mean I guess you kill Chiaki that way, but why not kill her after showing her friends become despair if you care about that

I'm pretty sure Junko killed Chiaki because it was in the script, like everything Junko does

I want to be Weedman's step father

SUPPLE
SOFT
SQUISHY
BODY

why is weedmom so based

I want Juzo to date Munakata!

Chiaki's death was needed for successful mindhack of the 77s

What kind of ancient shit am I looking at here?

>makes people mad
There's your answer.

Lewd

The anime alone doesn't work on stronger individuals, it only worked on the reserve course and Mikan because she's a little bitch. Remember Chisa actually had to be lobotomized for Junko to get what she wanted there.

Junko probably figured she needed to more personalize the ROD's descent in to despair.

She's also a garbage character with horrible design.

You forgot poorly written and retroactively made DR2 worse

Because despair.
Don't think too hard about it, I'm still salty that she half-assed the execution and didn't so much as tell her about Hajime.

>wanting to fuck a smoker
Disgusting. Smokers should just kill themselves and get it over with

Wow you're mad

>wipes their personality completely
Not completely.

>Why did Junko bother with killing Chiaki anyways
That despair mindhack livestream needed to be something gruesome that hits home. There was literally no one better than Chiaki for the role. Did you miss the Chiaki-praising scenes?

It's a happy end because baconhands and gaymur gurl are dead and gone forever.

That's not true at all, they fell completely in Junko's trap and Chisa was their hope as well

We already established how Junko could've despair'd them, and it makes more sense than there magically being a torture dungeon under HPA

You knew everything.

>Explaining why a character is terribly written
>Mad
Thanks for your input Junkofag.

When she showed up, I thought she was gonna be Naegi's foil, not in terms of hope vs despair, but in terms of using the power of words and persuasion

I thought she was dangerous because if Naegi could use words instill hope in others she would be able to instill despair
That she could bond with people and influence into seeing the negatives of life instead of the positives like Naegi

I thought we were gonna get a look into the ultimate despair, why she feels despair is the only way to feel, why there is no point clinging to hope
I thought we were gonna delve into the mind of the person on what having hope or being in despair means to them and to the world

but no instead we got "cuz I got bored lolz"
such a disappointment

THE
BONE
MEAT
ON

Her beauty is fake, shes Boring, her plans are dumb, she will never love you no matter how much you love her.
What is there to like?

All the waifus are still alive
>Kyoko
Saved herself because she's not retarded.
>Chisa
Is the Mastermind, but will be HOPED back to normal.
>Chiaki
Izuru SHSL Bullshits her to save her.

>Hajime on the right
>not Naegi

Reporting!

Juzo deserves a better husbando than Munakata
But I want him to be happy so I agree with you

Everything about me.

I don't, Juuzo deserves Munakata, but Munakata doesn't deserve him.

>comment on your butthurt post
>automatic Junkofag
Impressive reaction time, user. Your damage control is on point. Shit aim though, I'm afraid. I'm not the Junkofag.

Try again for a penny?

poor Pika

Source? Please spoon feed me

>stronger individuals

Are you really referring to the pack animals that are Class 77

Showing a video of Chisa/Chiaki being lobotomized would do the same thing, but you'd have more despair walking around, wouldn't have to create a rape maze, and wouldn't have to master the art of live video editing

>forever

Stop not anticipating Kodaka's hack writing. I want them to stay dead more than anyone but let's face it, they have too many waifufags and we're pretty much guaranteed a "happy" ending.

>people are still saying "C-Chiakers will live!"
>people think Seiko is going to save anyone even indirectly
>people believe that a miracle will happen

DELUSIONAL
IT AIN'T HAPPENING FOLKS, GIVE IT UP! THERE'S NO POSSIBLE FUTURE WHERE CHIAKI HAS A HAPPY ENDING, JUNKO MADE SURE OF THAT!

Even my despair.

>he doesn't believe in multiverse theory

Nanami I'm pretty sure is dead but Nanami-AI might come back

Will Kaede be a cinnamon roll, or a sinnamon roll?

Why not just kill everyone affiliated with Hope vs Despair? We're at the end of this supposed arc and it's been well established within the story itself that the conflict itself is inherantly bullshit. Just burn it all down, it's not like we're ever seeing these characters again anyway

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

IT WILL BE OKAY.

Of course, Junko isn't the end-all be-all she hypes herself up to be. Maybe, just maybe, her classmates - and of course, her beloved Hinata-kun - will be able to do something about that.

Both. She's going to be the cutest, most innocent lesbian in DR.

>izuru turns chiaki into a giant dog

Chisa would've been the same, and most characters would've rolled over just like Mikan, and that wasn't even with the finished techniques

Mukuro is pure!

Almost as delusional as thinks Junko is capable of love.

>Monokuma said those who remembered that they were despairs have a higher chance of waking up.
He does? I thought that was just people speculating, why would Monokuma even say that?

Fuck off, Super High School Level Jerk.

a.pomf.cat/eoqnit.webm

She is a synonym roll.

>Butthurt post
Can you do anything but trying to circle around the topic at question and then blame it on "you're mad", which isn't the case as it's literally just labelling what's wrong with the character.

If you want to strawman your way by just going "damage control and mad" to enforce your silly argument into going somewhere as you're incapable of refuting what is said then go ahead, but I'll stick to my first made post, which is explaining why she worked in DR1+DR2 and didn't work in the anime. Pic is extremely related on that regard, Junkofag.

What they should've done was make her an off-screen character. Not one that dominates half the episodes, it made her turn into an actual character rather than a force of nature.

Knowing she's a dumbed down anime version of the Joker at this point, that entire vision could've been avoided and we could've had a character that still had that vision, but we as the viewer wouldn't know about it.

That's the only way her entire "force of nature, coming in as despair" gimmick would've worked in the anime.

>implying she isn't

What do you call Mikan in a blender

Out of all the stupidity in the anime, this guy right here was the biggest retard

>holy shit two of my classmates just died
>people are going crazy
>someone is FUCKING SHOOTING AT ME
>better kill the most harmless person in the room

In what universe do you react to indiscriminate gunfire with shanking a non-threat next to you

Sky is blue, water is wet.

>having an argument
Listen here you big baby, all I did was call you mad. Then you went and proved my point not once but twice. It's time to stop posting.

Processed fat?

>What they should've done was make her an off-screen character. Not one that dominates half the episodes, it made her turn into an actual character rather than a force of nature.
I disagree, Monaca got plenty of on-screen focus, background coverage and explanation of plans in UDG and she came out a pretty solid villain. I really do feel that Junko just sort of sucks to be honest.

Diarrhea.

>Taking critcism on a character as being mad
I think Cred Forums is more your thing.

Breakfast?

So did the Juzoboys move on to Junko now for their dose of ironic memeing

Hinata-kun!

Man I knew Junkofags were desperate but I didn't know they were incapable of having a simple discussion before resorting to "lol ur mad".

>inb4 wow are you mad?

>j-junkofag!
>g-go back to Cred Forums!
And the keks come marching in. Feed me (You)s you filthy salt whore.

Windows 7

No my friend. Junko's a character I wouldn't move onto for in a million years. Sato is my least favorite character in the franchise, but Junko is amongst the levels of getting close!

EVEN SO, I

Mikan Smoothieking

Must have been living in Luton.

sinnamon roll pretended to be a cinnamon roll
She's going to have her way with everyone

I think the problem is that what is described as a force of nature turned out to be disappointing if not a bit stupid
So far seeing her in 3 only adds more questions than answers because she does things off screen, but then does stupid shit on screen
I honestly don't know what the right approach would be for this kind of character
But I do know that she should've stop coming back because I think a lot of people were getting sick of her

>one user legitimately mad
>one user may or may not be mad, but is capitalizing on the butthurt regardless
Shit's getting intense.

Chiaki-san!

Hinata-kun ?

I'm ashamed this made me chuckle a bit

No? Juzo's still a meme source.

>green hair
>purple eyes
>gay
>did everything wrong
>same stupid "goldfish crap" metaphor
Why do you hate Juzo's imouto so much?

>doing the IDW comic premise about FLIMFLAM fighting
AHAHAHAHA

What do you call Chiaki Nanami's restaurant?

Swiss City?

>juzo face when his imouto is reserve course trash
No wonder he doesn't acknowledge her

I'm glad he died, but I still really want to know what the fuck his problem was.

I mean he even pretended to be on her side before basically going "lol jk"

"Meet me back at the office alone, Naegi-kun"

got that garbage girl out of here

dw i got u

So what is it about Asahina's finding that surprised Munakata?

LIterally endgame. I don't even think it was monokuma, i think it was Junko AI that delivered the line

Why didnt Junko tease Chiaki about Hajime?

>all I did was call you mad
Which means you're baiting for the sake of baiting, which is even worse regardless of whether he takes it or not. Grow up.

Because the scene was written for the audience, not for the plot and characters

Because she doesn't care about Hajimeme.

We already had Hinanami at the end, isn't that enough?

Because the writing was halfassed and got designed solely around shocking and disgusting the audience.

Well I sure wasn't happy with what they did last episode, fanservice my ass.

She didnt know what happened to him though.

Juzo's juzos.

But I, as part of the audience, want to see stuff happen plot and character wise. It was such a perfect opportunity to drive Chiaki into just a little more despair, maybe even enough to give the cinnamon roll swirly eyes, and Junko didn't use it.

Can't stop masturbating to these scenes, send help

kyoko is dead

please rate no hate

user it's written for people who think the Despair arc is good

Oh, no Cred Forums. Junko has appeared in front of your waifu and killed her in a horribly gruesome way in front of you.

Now that she's at your mercy, how would you torture Junko without letting her despairgasm Cred Forums?

Chiaki would've been driven bonkers over knowing what happened to him.

That wasn't even my post, but good to see that assumptions are all around. Have the (You) as you're trying with the bait.

Monaca was a character that already had things within the UDG game, her character made sense as becoming a successor. She had more story than Junko at that point at her first time of appearing. She was already a fleshed out base that became even better. She was undoubtedly the smartest character in the show, because she realized how stupid this entire hope and despair thing is.

Junko herself had barely any to 0 background and the only thing we knew about her was that she got high on despair and that she was a Gyaru. That's all we actually knew about her and that's all we ever really got till the anime. That's where people had expectations to get a villain that was decent, but what we got was the opposite.

What would've been the ideal mix is to let her do a lot off-screen and only make small time cameos, that's how the character would've worked best as it would've been the same as in DR1+DR2, which you could see it as again a sort of "endboss" character. But knowing they didn't do that and made her a major appearance in the anime ended up with her doing antics and those antics turned out to dumb her character down, rather than improve what little character we had of her.

It's clear that Kodaka didn't really know what to do with the character other than to make her do some crazy stuff, sadly the same crazy stuff turned out to be full with plot holes and plot devices, which creates questions and questions in the audience leads to criticism and dislike for a character.

ENOUGH!
STOP BULLYING HER!

He was surprised that Bandai was behind all of it

Reporting!

Who are those people?

you can't because she is mary sue

What happens to Hopebot?

Me too, my friend, me too.

Secondaries that read what happens in the other material off a wiki

How exactly is he retarded? It's basic knowledge to throw something at someone with a gun to distract or disarm them than to run head on. And what do you know, he threw a dead girl which knock the gun out of the shooter's hand and it worked!
Glad that cunt is dead, though. Pikachu was too good for this world.

Forgot hopebot/10

No, I would make her watch hope videos until she begs to be killed and feel at least an ounce of despair. Only when she truly hopes for death, will I kill her, therefore depriving her the final despair of dying.

Such disgusting people exist?
Show her hope anime for the rest of her life.

>Kaede. After all this time, it's just you and me.
>I believe that you owe me something. Something that you stole from me. Something that I deserve.

>The protagonist spot.

>That's right Kaede. You honestly thought that I would forget about it? I have served justice for all my life, I've been a messenger of Hope for decades, you on the other hand are a liar, a cheat, and a foul woman. You don't deserve to be our protagonist.
>Kaede, I will give you a choice. Give me the protagonist spot now, and I shall be merciful. Or else, there will be consequences.
>You see, within my mechanical body I hold an extreme power. This secret is my greatest weapon, a Super Prison School Weapon, if you will.
>If you don't hand over the protagonist spot, I will use this weapon on you, and I warn you, you won't live enough to regret your choice. For this secret weapon has never failed to slay an opponent. The last time it was used, a waifu was killed.
>You heard me well, Kaede. You were right in the trial. I killed your rival. The fact that I never got caught for it is testament to the effectiveness of the weapon. Nobody but you ever suspected me. And nobody will suspect me when they find your cold, lifeless body in this wretched place.
>Kaede, hear me out. Give me your protagonist spot, and I will let you go in peace. I will even make you my leading lady.
>Decline my offer, and you will feel the sweet embrace of death.
>What say you?
>...
>Tsk, a fighter to the end, huh? Well then. I will not hold back. Prepare yourself, Kaede. SORE WA CHIGAU YO!

I want more cleavage

I guess my quest for (You)s failed.
So this is despair.

>mask
>survivor
I fucking wish

I'll hope-brainwash her, then kill her.

..."People"?

School time can't come sooner enough.

Haven't been in threads much lately but nice to see you're still around, bully-kun.

As for Saionji.
I want to bully this demon so bad that I end up getting scolded by Mahiru. I then want to steal Mahiru away from Hiyoko who will then be sent into despair.
Without her she can no longer dress herself and in turn no longer be able to take a shower/bath. I will then proceed to bully her for her smelliness.

What happened to my doujin?

Didn't Nagito want to be the protagonist before?

I didn't forget, he's a wildcard like Mukuro/Chiaki

Thanks for the cringe post user. Can't believe you took time to write that garbage

plot twist: he's mute
you cant shoot his words

He was strong enough to throw chairs or tables to overcome this problem, there was no need to murder Pikachu.

In fact, if he wasn't a massive douche they could have survived together, running away to live in the woods and living happily ever after.

Maybe they were worried about there being some sort of bizarre plothole where Chiaki gets so horribly mindbroken by the knowledge that she gets swirly eyes without Junko brainwashing her (which is what I'm positive would have happened now that they refused to show it) and Junko arbitrarily cancels the execution because she fell into that much despair, even though her schizophrenic character probably would've killed her at the height of her despair anyway.

Fuck, somebody give me some swirly eyed Chiaki edits.

>Gross man tits

You may want to, Bully-kun, but you will never be able to do it, because you are a filthy frenchman. A man who has been so cowered by the Muslims that he will never be able to do anything else, a man who has surrendered himself to Islamic rule.

4 more

>h-huh my eyes are leaking

>there was no need to murder Pikachu
Closest large object and was going to kill her eventually.
Two birds with one stone, I say.

Who'd have thought that Mahiru could swear so much!

That is sweat, right?!

I maintain that the mastermind of this third killing game is NOT a despair

In fact, there's a lot to suggest that this third killing game is all a big ruse meant to SEEM like it's for "LOL DESPAIR"

Beyond the relatively quick deaths, we had Monokuma lie about the game being broadcasted worldwide

Intially I was confused as to why Monokuma would lie about something so pointless, but now I know it's not pointless

The reason Monokuma LIED about the killing game being broadcasted is because the game is one giant misdirection

True motive is to save Class 77 and take out the people who know where they are - yes, Naegi and Kirigiri too.

Is there any character that is on a neutral side?

>Witch
>Not Chiaki
It's shit.

Space NEET

But Chiaki wouldn't kill anyone.

Munakata doesn't know the notebook is Kirigiri's, his thought process was probably something among the lines of
>You found the culprit...? YOU found the culprit?!

Post shitty dub clips

Red has Hajizuru eyes safe to say his kid as well.
Touko

We all don't have autism, user.

this better not be an edit
explain

So just one?
then it means she fucking won this stupid shitshow which is DR3

>He doesn't get a kick out of STOP

a.pomf.cat/zrgpvm.webm
Best one

>Watch episode
>See Chiaki's wacky maze race
>Cancel preorder for Chiaki figure
Can't bear to see her everyday and be reminded of this pain

Someone saved my Chiaki bullying scenes mix. That makes me hopelessly proud.

Who are you quoting?

>Sustained anger and despair throughout an entire city, abused children and tortured adults
>Left the planet to travel in space
How could they just allow her to get away with it?

>stop
truly a masterpiece

What DA AE would've been like.
Stay strong for her my man.

She's a kid. And Hopeman's legacy. She gets a pass.

The only way to make her suffer through torture is if you un-despair her first.
So, you should temporarily revert her to Ryoko before doing anything to her.

>dumb kaedefag doesn't know what copypasta is
Like pottery.

Reporting in, brother!

It is an edit, yes.

>a.pomf.cat/zrgpvm.webm
My favorite, truly the best one.

This edit makes Izuru being turned into a dindu in DR3 feel really weird in hindsight.

You gonna get raped Cumaru.

wow, iv never had hope crushed into despair so quickly.

That artist made quite a lot of those

Thanks, soda

This is the best one. Better than actual despair Soda design wise.

He still protected Junko that one time, so he's not totally innocent.

Just post them all at once, geez.

When AE was announced everybody was hyped that we would get Cumaru vs RoD. When it turned out to be just crazy kindergartners the disappointment was real.

Komaru, Touko, and the Warriors of Hope.

thanks kodaka

he looks cool as fuck at least

Sonia looks so good.

I can't believe Juzo's in love with Munakata.
Say what you want, none of us truly saw it coming. Not to be actually confirmed. Sure, he cared about the man to an unbelievable extent. And if he loved Chisa, he allowed himself to be cucked every day of his life, even after her death.
But I just cannot fucking believe Kodaka the mad man himself made it canon and a plot point.

>geez
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

When AE was announced it was pretty goddamn clear that wouldn't be the case because the kids were among the first characters revealed.

>instead of new edgy designs we basically just got red eyes

that's not all of them

I never get tired looking at that Chiaki, she's so damn beautiful.

Izuru was watching Komaru the entire time in AE. I wonder if he ever subconsciously projected himself and Chiaki on her and Touko?

Hopeman looks dumb

Anybody got clean version of this?

No, because we don't have any better images.

Who?

Yeah but a large majority of the fanbase was expecting to see the RoD appear in at least cameos. A lot of the bad rep AE got was because none of them did except Nagito.

I personally didn't care but I can remember all the "WHENS X GONNA APPEAR" spam on release day.

Baby gangsta looks like an angel.

And it's AI chiaki and not the stupid real chiaki

An OC?

There was enough hints to make me think that he was indeed in love with him, but yeah I didn't expect them to actually confirm it
I wonder how the non-fujo nips fans reacted

This is the future IF where Mukuro decided to continue imposting Junko.

>Junko with her hair down
HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

dubs

Yeah maybe her opinion on the whole "No Killing" thing changed after she had a run through Junko's cave of wonders

The despair Mikan, Mahiru, Peko, Gundam, and Mechanic look a lot better.

They look less over-the-top here and a bit more menacing.

Just like always

Probably

>Who?
Yui Samidare

RETCON AE???
kodaka pls

Stupid or not Real Chiaki is a beauty too.

He's such a cute and precious cinnamon bun.

It's a character in the Kirigiri novel I think

>he doesn't know about Kyouko's yuri adventures

see from the kirigiri novels

That's not Junko you idiot, she's not that cute.

Nagito was really only there because he's so goddamn popular. He didn't really need to be there and he didn't really add anything.

So how much suffering is she going to get?

Dubs confirm.

>freckles
>small tits
my bad user. got too focused on the hair.
Either way she will still look like that.

>not to be actually confirmed
There was a 50% chance. It was certain either JuuzoChisa or JuuzoMunakata would be confirmed because the show was baiting us. We just didn't know which, and most of us could only rely on vague hints and instinct to call Juuzo being gay.

I... thought that was Mitarai.

That retarded dancing is so cute.
How is Komaru the brocon and not Naegi the siscon?

what the fuck user

Makoto slays enough puss that he doesn't need his imouto, He'll settle for her after all his other waifus die.

>I don't want to die
>I want to play games with you Hinata-kun
Sorry but that broke my heart

Speaking of hype over somebody swimming, we might actually finally see Aoi live up to her SHSL swimmer title! Are you guys excited for that?

It always bugged me that Akane's edit implied Nidai was dead yet how the fuck would he have been in the NWP if he was.

'she' is already dead user

White Suit is Munakata
Black Suit is Naegi

It's supposed to look like they are hand in hand.

Weedman foresaw that Naegi and Munakata would come to understand another.
This is also brought up by Chisa in episode 1.

I suspect that she's being using her talent all game long.

nah, there won't be any swimming.

They put quite a lot of emphasis on this love triangle, they couldn't just leave it be.

but she needs to after izuru crashes their into the underwater building

... The DR1 surviving girls are now at 2, a truly endangered species.
>They defeat the mastermind
>Building starts to get flooded
>"Guys, we have to go!"
>"... I can't swim..."
>Asahina carrying Naegi again

she'll be dead

it's called the end of hope's peak academy for a reason

swimming with a deadly bracelet might not be the best idea

I though Izuru only took Junko AI in AE, what else did he do?

Hajime saving Yukizome by himself because nobody else could be bothered to do it.

Will they become one?

To think that we could've gotten this instead of the kids.

The hair suits her well, and the pose really coincides with her demeanor and role in SDR2. It's fantastic.

They do have something in common now.

>last episode
>weedman dies
>mfw

this is true despair

bravo kodaka

I'm pretty sure that both falling in love with Hajime happened early on, and that's definitely something they have in common.

When Mitarai wore the scarf and Junko scared him I thought he was Chiaki.

they never did become friends again..

Yeah yeah but now they have something even better in common, they are both ded

>Chiaki died the same way as Mukuro

What did they mean by this?

Or was it just beinglazy and not creative?

He saw the Opening of Mitarai's anime

>Last episode
>All the waifus come back
>mfw
Sasuga Kohacka

Fuck off, dedposter. I know it's you again, take a hike.

13th division head is someone from Killer Killer.
They died off-panel though and were disguised as the corpse of Chisa.
Asahina became the last participant instead.

>DR3's total and utter inability to do any sort of meaningful characterization
How the fuck can you even do that with only 11-12 episodes in each arc? It literally couldn't be done, which is why Future and Despair arcs should have been made into novels or something.

Junko is really into multiple penetration

Was Nagito's hope stronger than the despair Junko was inflicting, or were those his final thoughts as he turned to despair?

There is still HOPE user!
Touko is far away from the danger and Aoi is immortal, they still have time to connect.

It's meme magic

The latter. I don't even know why the punishment screen even apeared or why there was a dungeon and a class trial room already beneath HPA

So is Nagito a part of the Ultimate Despairs, was he running around with the rest of his classmates fucking up the world?

This proves that Junko is the worst villain ever.

He still believes in Hope even as a despair

I'm sorry for your loss, user, look at the bright side, she didn't die unpenetrated like most DR girls.

This is too good ;_;
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CDbnG107BOY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JCfoWQO162U

There's no reason for mastermind to wear bracelet in all theories though, so mastermind shouldn't be counted as a hidden person

Make like a banana and split.

>How the fuck can you even do that with only 11-12 episodes in each arc?
The pacing was so inconsistent and especially so excruciatingly SLOW at times that I don't think making both arcs 2cour would've solved anything. The problem is with DR3 being an anime at all. I don't think we're really disagreeing that much in that regard.

>Fuyuhiko caring about Natsumi
heh

Split, like... Chiaki's internal organs?

Nigga you can have characterization happen in a 4 minute music video

Does Junko have the best butt in DR?

AMV time?
youtube.com/watch?v=v67N-lHqhV0

Wait a minute

So we all say that Twintails is the daughter of Mikan and Izuru because of mole + red eyes, but what about Kaede?

Some say Sonia and Souda because Blonde Hair + Purple eyes, but what if it's actually Mikan AGAIN

After all, Mikan has purple eyes, just like Kaede does

this is fucked, he has the same personality as before, just gives even less of a shit
couldn't he have been just unconscious during the movie? it would fit his personality much better

Are the Kirigiri novels worth reading?

The protagnoist spot Kaede

>Indonesian subs
Fuck off

>excruciatingly SLOW
Agreed

>3/4 of the Mirai is munakatas "secret motive" that dragged on and on
>got resolved by manlets speech instantly
>everything is wasted

She's already a huge bitch

STOP
T
O
P

Are there even any translations anywhere?

Are you suggesting Mikan and Sonia? user I don't think that's how it works

You can have plenty of meaningful characterization in only 12 episodes. You can have lots of things happen in less than a minute! The problem, when it comes down to it, is pacing and nothing more. Plus, inconsequential developments (Komaeda getting expelled from school, Tanaka and Nidai fighting the reserve course students) and things literally happening because they had to happen (Komaeda finding out about Junko).

They're not as purple as Kaede

You think the events of DR3 are going to be alluded to or even mentioned in V3 and future content (if it gets any)? I'm on the fence, one side of me feels like they're going to treat the anime as absolute canon but at the same time I feel like they're just gonna try and sweep this under the rug for the games.

I kinda hope they don't though,

Being a NEET in heaven is better tobehnst

I don't know user. Aoi couldn't win Fukawa's friendship in DR1
And they still aren't friends in AE
And not to mention the whole brother blowing up thing with Fukawa around doesn't make things easier..

100 hours on paint

No user, they destroyed Hopeman too. I actually liked that he somehow survived the whole incident without being tainted by Junko and just started becoming crazier after seeing shit happening all over the world. Last episode ruined everything.
I'm just going to pretend Despair-hen never existed.

There's some speculation from people that Kaede and Twintails are twins, which is why they share a musical motiff.

Yes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxn-sX3vR2M

Make like a Swede and get raped

It's surely going to be treated as canon, but it's likely that it'll only be referenced in a meta way, if Kohacka's apparently desperate rush to distance himself from the current timeline is anything to go by.

Are you seriously saying that on Cred Forums? Hahahhahaha.

10/10

First one is good, second is just fujoshit.

Make like a Chiaki and get executed.

Certainly. This story didn't belong animated.

It's just that all this constant legit anger in these threads over how it "Ruined the franchise" and other completely retarded comments are making me feel like I'm watching that despair video. I always thought the opinion of a new entry ruining a whole series, rather than just being bad on its own, was one of the dumbest opinions someone could have, and so many people here have it.

>epic Cred Forums guys XD

There is actually a lot of evidence for Hopeman being alive even before the end of SDR2. Taking into account that he knew it was all bullshit and Monokuma said that people who knew that had a chance of waking up, something should be observed.

In Chapter 6, when you are making your way to the Ruins to graduate, every dead character's personality glitches in, possibly a hint that they're not fully deleted and are still dormant somewhere in the program.

Except Nagito. He is entirely absent from the entire thing, and never shows up, meaning his personality is no longer in the NWP at all. He's awake.

kek.

Pretty good

No. I'm suggesting that the parents are JUNKO and Mikan!

nice

This is pretty fucking accurate actually, I'm impressed.

Fuck off

>the tower
I guess you could've used someone whose last name is tower

Thanks for proving my point you big grown up.

This is probably the most accurate i've seen.

I'll try, but it's gonna take a while.

Plus, it absolves Chiaki of any wrongdoing because she didn't kill him. Being killed by her, in fact, probably helped him break free of the brainwashing.

Hope's Peak Academy Dating Sim when?

No matter how shitty despair ended up being I never once got tired of Komaeda and especially his laugh.

This is such a great fucking scene, he stole the entire fucking show in what little screen time he got this episode, especially that laugh

I really didn't have a favorite character up to this point, but Jesus if this didn't cement him as my favorite

Already got FTE for that.

>tfw now imagining DR with Stands

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Well, we already know that. Mikan had Junko's ovaries implanted in her, after all. Thus the parents would be Junko, Mikan, and Hajizuru.

I'm not so sure Twogami should be The Moon, but I'd be hard pressed to offer a replacement.

this can't be real

user two women can't produce a child together. Didnt you learn this in middle school?

HOPEBros WW@???

Chiaki never did anything wrong to begin with, and going by established Monokuma rules, Nagito was the guilty one anyway.

In DR1 it's explicitly stated that in case someone is forced to murder, or in case of an accomplice, the mastermind is the guilty one.

That's Nagito. The mastermind. He tricked Chiaki into doing it, but he is without question the mastermind.

>every dead character's personality glitches in, possibly a hint that they're not fully deleted and are still dormant somewhere in the program.
I thought that was the Junko AI doing impressions. She says later she'd be able to mimic their personalities well after taking their bodies, so I think that bit was just her giving them a taste.

Not even him.

I like my dating sims without murders in them.

I can't blame them for having such an opinion though - many of them are attached to the series because they liked the previous entries. It's downright undeniable at this point that DR3, while entertaining in its own right at times, is considerably worse than any of them.

That alone wouldn't be much of an issue on its own, but the cherry on top of the despair cake is the absolutely atrocious characterization. Just look at Junko or the real Chiaki. Not only that, but people can't even stop watching if they don't like it because it's a late, canon entry in a series that they do like, which features many of the characters that they've grown attached to.

I agree that it's not really "ruined" the series in any way, even retroactively, but I can't fault them too much for having a worse view of Kohacka and the series as a result.

That's just Fukawa being Fukawa.
She's always talking like that.
She would never admit being friends with them.

sup

Junko would fix this the same way she does anything
>LOL DESPAIR XD

What if Izuru has to fuck every girl to save them from coma?

All I hear are baseless accusations. Where's your evidence, wright?

OVARIES

IN

THE

MIKAN

I watch hope scenes twice per episode the first time I watch the episode

Then how come Chiaki AI broke free from it in the last chapter where everyone is there and Hajime does the air guitar?

>tfw new reaction videos to this episode are running out

damn I never had more fun watching multiple people cry over an anime episode

Already got Island Mode for that.

Even in Mahiru's case, everyone could've been eliminated if Fuyuhiko said he planned it. Fuck DR is full of plotholes.

Do I need to have played the games to be able to make sense of this series of Danganronpa?

I watched the first anime series and then promptly forgot about it. Do I need to have at least played Danganronpa 2?

>Doesn't believe multiverse theory under Hamilton's principle

Damn, that's good.

>the /fit/ boxer ended up being super gay

Gee, what a surprise.

Yes, play the games.

And leave before spoilers.

>Do I need to have played the games to be able to make sense of this series of Danganronpa?
yes

This is really accurate.

Doesn't explain why Nagito is coincidentally missing.

I like my dating sims with sex in them.

Wouldnt the tower with monaca be better? Though this is good.

You need at least DR1 and DR2.
AE is optional.

I believe the proper response is SO LONG GAY JUZO

>I agree that it's not really "ruined" the series in any way, even retroactively, but I can't fault them too much for having a worse view of Kohacka and the series as a result.
I guess I can accept that. But the first two games are always gonna be good to me, no matter what happens here. I kinda feel sorry for anyone who actually has this crap make them like those games less.

As for Kodaka, I'm just gonna cross my fingers and assume he's just bad with anime, and V3 will be on par with the games.

Not sex but there is lewd

Part of enjoying something is the ability to share it with other people, so yes in retrospect the second game is much worse off now that you know anytime you discuss it, you'll be led into this shitshow

Welp.

Cheers doods. Getting the fuck out now.

Why is Gundham's voice so deep?

because chuuni

Beacuse it comes from the depths of hell.

Being in touch with the astral world makes you a bad ass

From sucking Souda's dick everyday.

Yeah, I agree with you on that, it's just that I don't think theirs is necessarily a much worse view to have either. As for V3, I'll wait and see first. Even if it means I put myself at the risk of being spoiled, I won't mind. I'm hoping it's going to be good, but DR3 has made me more skeptical than before.

>"So deep"
I hate to be that guy but if that's really deep to you then I'm sorry about your genetics.

The only thing Soda sucks is Gundam's cum off the floor after it's dripped out of Sonia.

That's why I plan on hooking myself up with spoilers for V3 as soon as possible.

DELET

Gundham isnt into mere humans.

If we're following his idea, it could be that AI Chiaki's final (on-the-door) message was real but everyone else's was fake, and Junko was just covering her tracks after (as the 2-6 scene showed) she failed to fully delete the AI, to fool Hajime.

is right in that it still wouldn't explain Komaeda's absence though.

considering how awkward she acts as Komaru's friend. I wouldn't be surprised if she was telling the truth there and Komaru really was her first real friend.

Still. I guess that doesn't mean she does not care about the rest at all. If anything. Komaru might help her open up to the others more

But Sonia is a goddess

Goddess belongs to God, not demons.

no, she's a meme

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

AI Junko was certain that she deleted AI Chiaki, though. She didn't account for her survival at all.

BREAK

Nothing about Junko has changed from how she was presented in DR1.

It was always claimed that she was super great at inducing Despair in anyone, but as soon as she shows up she just starts acting crazy and everyone thinks she's stupid.

It's all Chiaki's fault that her classmates became despair. She should've dodged better and not died

Sonia is a good meme.

QUICK DELET THIS

I hated that scene so much because, the acting was on point but it's totally unnecessary for that to happen to him if he's gonna be like he was before

Yeah, I wasn't sure about that. Good point.

This is pretty good user
The only unaccurate ones are the tower(should be Monaca) and the moon(should be candyslut)

Please user the Ive already lost 3 that I truly care about no more..

I am sure Gundam is into meme's, so Soda's situation is the same, after all.

SAVAGE

'cause he's actually the biggest guy in the class except for Nekomaru
no, really

Her husbando will be killed in front of her but it will give her an insurgence of HOPE.

1226 of Junko and Ryouko. She's not my waifu.

I think Aoi would call Fukawa her friend, but the latter's attitude prevents her from seeing that.

brutal

>A cheerful, positive girl. As a bossy type with a firm character, she herself takes the lead and pulls the other students along. She has a strong will and doesn’t hesitate to take action.

Get ready for the pain.

Thank you so much user;

>not updating this with the Wolverine edit

Or you know, had a brain.

New thread faggots

people would hate real chiaki even more if she had a brain and being perfect

DELET

I want to do that, but with Mahiru

>I think Aoi would call Fukawa her friend, but the latter's attitude prevents her from seeing that.

Pretty much. Like I said. Hopefully Komaru can get Fukawa to open up a bit more and give the whole friendship thing more chances

Who was happy when we saw the ultimate level cuck get the shit beaten out of him?

>Should've been novels or something
I agree
They could've also been longer independent series that didn't depend on each other to make sense

L-lewd

>Currently fucking Kirigiri
>Cuck

that is one of the lewdest things i have ever seen

Tanaka is pure sex.

You know it confuses me how mellow they made her in the anime but in the game she's pretty bossy and tsun at times.

She probably acted that way toward Hajime because she liked him.
Notice how docile she gets with Hiyoko? That's her personality, she just puts on a show in front of her man.

They were in a dangerous situation. And Hajime is pretty normal like her.

I don't know, the moon is usually tied with deception, illusion and things that are not what they seem. I think that the Ultimate Impostor is a far better fit for that than Candyslut.

I haven't played UDG so I don't know about Monaka.

It was already over once naegi told them he's durable

wow
it's kind of make sense

The way Fukawa talks about Aoi.. No wonder

it's quite nice. holding hands even

Jesus, how old is he? How old is SHE?

First is shit but I love the second one.

You can do better.

But she is like that towards all the guys.
Probably because she had to do the housework, I presume since she calls her father useless.

A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat

Nekomaru died, but they pugged Mechamaru into the simulation.

Excellent.

>watching reaction videos