Japanese salaryman reincarnated as a german loli general

>japanese salaryman reincarnated as a german loli general
are they running out of ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-28/yojo-senki-light-novel-series-gets-tv-anime/.98054
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's okay, people will still eat that shit up

On the contrary they are getting down to exactly what our fantasies are

As far as premises go, the idea that his circumstances are intended as punishment is pretty good, though. Makes me hate it a bit less.

And we're going to enjoy it.

I hope it ends with her getting gangraped by Soviet onee-chans.

Tanya never makes it to general, or anywhere close, really.

is this at all good?

Actually the original web LN started at 4 years ago, so I would not call this book as an example of running out of ideas though I thought they did. Should pick another one.

>Psychopathic japanese salaryman reincarnated as a german loli general

FTFY senpai

nah
it will end with her gangraped by a bunch of Brazilians

fuck is this set in ww1 /post ww1?

the "resurrected as X" began quite a while ago, they just weren't more than a cellphone novels until recently.

>japanese salaryman reincarnated as a german loli general

why not there is basically no difference

It appeals to the fat idiots of /ak/ who think they've achieved a certain level of enlightenment.

Yeah, people like me.

Is this nazyshit or actually good?

Its good

Only if you're an /ak/moron like If not, it depends on the work. OP related certainly isn't.

yes. theyre saving the best ideas for last.

wiki sayz this will become an anime
ugh ww1 era is so fucking gay

Sounds absurd enough to be interesting, at least it isn't a reboot have to give Japs that

The fuck are you talking about.

That's brilliant.

We want to be loli German generals?
I'm calling dibs on Guderian-chan.

I'm calling Manstein-tan

LNs, like anime, are first and foremost a way of making money. As long as this kind thing sells, it will be on the shelves.

Speaking of anime, anime when?

More like they're finally exploring the good ideas, OP.

>successful salaryman instead of highschooler or NEET loser
>genderbending
>sadistic evil loli MC
>nazis (actually ww1 germans, not nazis)
That's how you do Isekai, user.

Second Reich, Imperial Germany and tech is slightly past ww1 but the ww1 itself is yet to start at the start of this series. And magic, can't forget magic.

Manga implies country is Alternate Prussia not Germany.

There is even an Empresses.

Trench warfare is big focus so mainly WW1.

However, the story is slowing into WW2 style of fighting.

Nazi shit likely won't happen until MC becomes #1 of her country and has complete power and authority.

Until then, it is still WW1.

Dream come true for /ak/ retards

At least they bothered to excuse it with reincarnation.

She's only roughly a Lieutenant and her role is just to spot for artillery.
She gets fucked about by the higher ups rather than getting to use any authority herself.

Is that meant to be that Finnish Sniper? "White Death" or something?

She gets promoted to Major for her troubles by vol 1 and get her own special forces unit.

And later Lt Colonel by Vol 6.

Also she fucked herself by suggesting to the higher ups that Mages should do the offensives and let infantry do mop up

>Description: Simo Häyhä, the legendary sniper who distinguished himself defending Finland from Russia in World War II, is a woman.
Yes.

>Simo Häyhä
>woman

Why isn't her face deformed like this guy?

Is anyone even translating this?

It doesn't matter what the ideas or premises are, as long as the writing is good.
Although I pity the translators, this writing is pretty good, well-researched, and planned out. Although I'm not really into military so some of the sections drag on with the huge amount of military terminology that he likes to use.

Well he got shredded late in the war.

>genderbending

Is a shit though.

Wasn't that from when the Russians started carpet bombing the forest because they couldn't get him?

That never worked, what fucked up his face was an explosive bullet that hit him in the jaw. He apparently shot the guy back then walked to base.

Overpowered MCs fucking please. She's the smartest, coldest, most resolute, cunning and brave. Also win errytime.
Thank you, Mary-chan, but no.

Skythewood, at a pace of one chapter every 4 months.

Maybe translation speed will pick up when the anime arrives and interest inceases?

I think the main issue is how it's written. It's difficult to translate apparently.

I know how it looks.
But this manga is actually good.

>salaryman
wasnt he a fucking CEO or some shit?
also, anime fucking when????

Hopefully never. It's awful.

I don't remember if they said what was his position in the company, only that he had to fire some useless people.

How would you know when it's not even out?

It's such a joy to read in Japanese though. Especially compared to normal LNs. Honestly normal LNs are pretty crap, writing-wise. Try something like KonoSuba or Re:Zero and then read something like Youjou Senki or perhaps one of Romeo's one-volume LNs or even Scaji's Ebiten LN and the difference is like light and day.

The fantasies of the retard mouthbreathers on here

Calm your hwabyung.

Slap a loli in it and your idea will automatically be at least good.

>Japanese Salaryman and Loli Boss
>Japanese Salaryman and Loli-senpai
>Japanese Salaryman and Loli

Because the LN is awful, and wish fulfillment for down syndrome retards like yourself.

>On the front line of the war, there's a little girl. Blond hair, blue eyes and porcelain white skin, she commands the army with lisping voice.
Shitty LoGH rip-off.

dont know when but it was announced in january

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-28/yojo-senki-light-novel-series-gets-tv-anime/.98054

>you die and god decides to punish you, sending you to not-prussia to fight a war as a mahou shoujo
>wish fulfillment
I do agree I secretly want to become a loli with magical powers, but I certainly don't want to be in the middle of not-WW1.

>On the contrary they are getting down to exactly what our fantasies are

>bastardizing Simo Hayha
I could even handle Jack the Ripper being a big booty loli but this shit is going too far.

>tanya believes in liberalism
Is she going to get to witness the failure of notWeimarRepublic first hand?

World War I is the best world war

she is my world war waifu

I don't read this stuff for the quality of writing, when it happens it's nice but I don't really care otherwise.

She's also volunteered herself to the front lines without knowing, I don't want to be at the front lines without at the very least onii-sama level firepower.

Do you also pray to Lord Artillery?

>Still no word or trailer

Please be good at least

>self-insert wish fulfillment for mouth breathing idiots
Nope

Why not switch up the genre and make a novel about an elementary student reincarnating into a Japanese Salary man?

>The very day he wakes up after passing out is literally the day the war ends

He was in human resource management and was climbing the ladder real quick. He was close if not already the head of his department.

So no, he wasn't actually a salary man in the truest sense.

Rugrats already did that, but with toddlers.

>Deus lo vult
I'm intrigued

Is that ww 1 or ww2?

I take Staufenberg-chan

read the fucking thread

I remember that episode.

Just makes me want it even more.

I pray toSchlieffen 3 times every day´.

>Cred Forums gets an Isekai

It's WW1 though

>Get to be a pure Aryan fascist/NatSoc Christmas Cake if she/he survives WWI

> Christmas Cake
her body is fucked up because of magical drugs and shit,
shes a loli forever.

>if she/he survives WWI
Now that's a major if.

ww1

Combat drugs fucked with her physiology, the type 95 probably did too, she's stuck as a midget forever.

What do you mean? This is the same idea they've been using for a while.

Take X. X can be pretty much anything but if you can drag another demographic in then that's good. Ok X is now cute girl / loli. Congrats you just met your sale quota.

An easy example would be Ikkitousen. ROTK has a following, cute girls have a following. Mash them up and hope for sales.

So he just dies and is reborn as a loli? Someone give me a quick summary.

Sociopathic office worker dies, reincarnates and becomes the magical equivalent of the Red Baron

So Yoshikage Kira becomes Tiny Queen.

But in WW1 Germany.
Heil dir im Siegerkranz

Highly Efficient but Heartless Salaryman got killed by disgruntled ex-employee, pissed off god because he's an atheist, so god punished him to be reincarnated as a Nazi Loli Nanoha in notWW1/2 with magic. Now instead of climbing the corporate ladder, (s)he now tries to climb up the military ladder.

"Loli wants a deskjob but the military won't let her"

hahahah back to Verdun with you
I fucking love these german "medals"

Japanese Patrick Bateman gets killed by Japanese Paul Allen, and then gets reincarnated as a loli surviving war because of his blasphemy.
turns out war rather works for him, even though he'd prefer a rear-line job that guarantees his safety.

The better scenario and timeline anyways.

I would probably like this more if MC wasn't a loli

little girls just don't mesh with a warfare setting, regardless of what any of you retards say.

There's a whole subplot about that.
But the military is blinded by the success and potential and therefore gives no shits

I have a very important question that will make or break this LN: Does the german loli death general get a harem of onee-sans?

top tier writing, 10/10 not stupid at all
being a magic loli is a dream come true, not a punishment (regardless of the setting)

She gets a cute underling.

Any citizen in the empire that showed potential for magic gets conscripted into military service immediately regardless of age, gender.

It's nothing but backdraws for her, they still send her into the meat grinder because living nuke>ethics.

More like because of MISUNDERSTANDING

Tanya a cute.

The absurd reasoning for the situation is just a way to give self-insert fags a way in. Aside from that, it's a good time.

>self-insert
Salaryman is literally the least self-insertable character ever made.
It'd be like trying to self-insert into Patrick Bateman or the Punisher.
Only a true sociopath could pull that shit.

She failed to realized that she needs to have low fighting spirit to get that desk job she wanted

>On Cred Forums
>Not wanting to be the little girl
Just fuck off.

I prefer to fuck a little girl than to be one thank you very much

TANYA A CUTE
why not both?

Why not both? /ll/ for life.

t. Dan Schneider

That's some top tier taste there Anons.

>implying that's Tanya at all
>posting Visha who drank a little too much

How was she not raped by her squadmates who have been holding their urges for so long?

Ikkitousen is more about hot girls in slutty uniforms though. Only the diaper retard MC tries to be cute and the minority lolis.

because she was ll'ing tanya?

Only retard is you who is so butt blasted about lolis you gotta join threads specifically about them just so you can rage hard enough to forget about capitalizing.

Just don't read them and ignore the threads you dumb nigger, you have enough practice every day whenever you pass by a mirror anyways.

Because Tanya is Sergeant Hardass.

Otto Carius
not a general but a huge badass

Gate author did something similar.

>reading ch.4 of the LN
>a 9 year old writing a fucking thesis about efficient logistics

Why the fuck no one (except that one HR dude) find it weird that a fucking 9 year old is too fucking intelligent for her age?

Because it's a shit novel written by a hack author.

Because the only thing they knew was her gender, if you're talking about the generals in chapter 4.

I'm actually going to enjoy the shit out of this, faggot.although the adaption will be horrible probably

She'll just have to play her cards right and usurp the nation with miracles and show the dumb devils out there how real management is done.

>are they running out of ideas
Shit's cash.

Wouldn't it be at Visha's age in normal scenario though? Then again Tanya was a "genius child" without the child part. And Visha commented that Tanya was under the normal conscription age.

Still tries more interesting things on average than battle school harem tournaments.

I wonder how that shit even keeps itself alive and +-0 margins, it's all the same shit and none of them really try to break the mold.