[HorribleSubs] DAYS - 12 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] DAYS - 12 [720p].mkv

Finally. Tsukushi better have scored. The title was making it it seem like he lost/won so i don't know. At least he will get laid today

Manager a cute.
Cuuuute.

DAYS? More like GAYS amirite?

Should have been a throw-in.

How could they have lost ;-;

Refball

Glad this show is getting 24 episodes cause the next Soccer anime looks Yaoi as fuck

Will they ever start a family together?

I hope i ship them pretty hard.

Looks like next episode will start another ship. And people say this show is gay

Your shitting me? They lost? Damn that Tsukamoto is pretty shit but at least the anime is realistic so i'll give it a pass

Which is the next one? As a football anime DAYS is terrible.

Yeah i get what you mean. Thats the reason i like this show. The next one is All Out¡¡. Personally i ain't watching that gay shit.

Rugby isn't soccer, user. The designs mostly all look awful, but I'm interested in an anime about rugby, so I'm gonna give it a watch.

Seems like it also has that one cute female character as the team manager like Days. Don't know about adorable mom and childhood friend? character though.

I kind of wish this would go anywhere with its romance. Sadness and despair is all that lies ahead though. Especially since this is targeted at women.

New OP and ED next episode right? This is suppose have 24 eps after all and we already 12 in

>Sadness and despair is all that lies ahead though
I haven't read the manga but it would be pretty depressing if Seiseki loses again. The Manga ins't over yet right?

Some multi-cour anime don't start their new OP until episode 14 or 15. There hasn't been an article for either the new OP or ED on ANN either. Plus, some (bad) anime don't even have new OPs or EDs, usually just one of the two doesn't change though.

But, yes, there'll probably be a new OP and ED next episode. Or 14.

According to MAL, it's still on-going. The two OVAs coming out are being bundled with the 21st and 22nd volumes of it, too.

Also, I haven't read the manga, but I can't imagine it going anywhere besides Tsukamoto improving and then winning in some big game at the end. This kind of anime ending on a sour note wouldn't make any sense.

Also also, I was saying that line in regards to Tsukamoto's and Chikako's relationship, since I don't see it being developed at all.

twitter.com/days_anime/status/774986473745428480
There's going to be a new ED. There probably isn't going to a new OP, and that's good because they clearly can't afford to waste manpower animating it.

Also next week is a live-action VA talk thing, so it will probably only start the week after that.

I wish i could rest on this abusive tsundere shoulder after tiring run.
>Sadness and despair is all that lies ahead though. Especially since this is targeted at women.
Sadly this, after all, this scene ended up being played for fucking laughs when beta trio showed up, it would have been so much better if it the episode just ended after her monologue about how she she can't do anything about it and just let him rest there.

Well, there ya go. Wish it were the OP they were changing though, absolutely hate it.

I can agree to that. It'd be alright if it were actually going to further their relationship, but since they're probably not going to, it's just an upsetting tease.

Do not bully this child.

why do sports anime always have great looking female leads? is it sheer simplicity?

It's because they're not constantly sexualized by the author

This episode feel better than the 5 last
The only fucked part was the last scene when MC is being "comfort" by the girl
It was dumb, cringy and unbereable to watch
If the whiny brat stand up for his shit then it could have been somewhat interesting but no, he just cry like a bitch like he always do since day 1, it's not positive thinking so I don't understand all the crappy stuff the girl spit out
Days is still shitty as fuck tho
The match was an easy win but they lose by deus ex boku no hard feeling shonen need to grow desu but doesn't even handle it right since the MC is still a little bitch.
This finale was a disapointement

>This finale was a disapointement
It isn't over yet.
>MC is still a little bitch
Yeah its a bit refreshing

>It isn't over yet.
What are you talking about?

Days is 2-cour is what they're talking about, user.

Oh yeah I know that
When I said "finale" I talked about the match not the anime itself

HE MISSED FROM THERE?

I'm not having that fucking nonsense, A fucking idiot could have scored that.

>[HorribleSubs] DAYS - 12 [720p].mkv

I believe next week its gonna be an special episode so they must be taking a break.

Just kiss him already.

She's saving if for when his childhood friend can see it.

Next episode wil be the start of MC x Childhood friend