Violet Evergarden

>Violet Evergarden
>Koe no Katachi
>Hibike Euphonium 2

Has KyoAni got the best line up of all right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.livedoor.com/article/detail/9598027/
twitter.com/kyoani/status/710391232183214080
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's the daily kyoani circlejerk

Yes

Didn't Free! do really well?

I'm honestly not exited for violet at all

Definitely. It's a good time to be a KyoAni fan

You sure? Koe no Katachi flopped and everyone is mocking KyoAni, even I'm pretending to be a hater.

>flopped
LUL
U
L

>Koe no Katachi flopped

Good.
Shit.
Shit.

No. Shaft did.

Madhouse

>All Out
>ACCA 13
>Mahouka Film
>NGNL Film

Kyoflopani having a hard time. They might have to cancel releasing Violet Evergarden altogether

high quality bait

When was 1b considered a flop?

The biz must really be in trouble then.

both films would outsell kyoflops movie

None of Kizu movies have made 1 billion.

Can anyone take them seriously anymore after phantom sales?

>tfw I liked phantom

Thought it was comfy

>Kizu
>Fate/Extra Last Encore
>3gatsu
>Zaregoto OVA

How can KyoAni compete?

But why is it being called a flop? It's not the no. 1 movie now, but it's been out for about a month.

>Madhouse
>Selling
>ever
If they could manage to make Death Note a non hitter they never will have a good seller.
Japan did. They gave them 150Mil on the opening night in just 120 screens.

Well katachi seems to be off to a pretty rough start.

Because it dropped out of the charts since the first week and couldn't even fill the screens for a single day. This was a Ao no Exorcist level of flop. It was spectacular to watch.

Last 3 or 4 madhouse projects did 10k+.

Kyoflop barely cracked 10k since Free

If it flopped it would see a decline in theaters playing. But most people on Cred Forums have no idea how the movie industry works let alone the anime industry.

SHAFT always gets to work on popular sources. Even if the anime is shit it will still sell.

KyoAni chooses unknown series with not much following and they manage to outsell everything that isn't Madoka or Bake.

Oh wow, only a quarter that of your name.

And Free S2 did 20k+. When was the last time Madhouse had a similar seller?

It will always find a way.

>always
Dance in the vampire bund
Sasami
Szs
Paniponi Dash
Everything before bake

I dont even get how people couldn't.

It was dropped by 15 screens at this point.
Actually the same number Kimi no Na wa in the first 24h. But it won't keep up with it because of the difference in screen numbers.
Just last year.

Take away Free and Kyoani is nothing. Studio being held by fujos.

>Koe no katachi
>not a popular source

So the theater owners are conspired against kyoanus now?

Are most theater chains in Japan owned by jewniplex?

Three out of those four were before 2012.

I miss old shaft...

No. The distribution company underestimated how much Koe no Katachi would perform simply. Aniplex wouldn't be dropped of so many AEON theaters if they owned it.

Not an argument.

It can't be that popular. What, were there a sticky made when the anime was announced?

B-but! We kyofags use this argument against shaft when we tell them to exclude monogatari.

>basing something's popularity over whether or not there was a sticky on Cred Forums
Anyway don't act as if every Kyoani fanboy wasn't praising the manga up and down since the announcement of the movie.

The movie is so bad, people would rather read the manga right there in the theater.

OP here. I like to circlejerk both KyoAni and Shaft. Il'll have to rewatch kizu, but I thought it was trash before I turned it off after 2/3.

I heard those who were deaf decided they rather go blind after watching KnK

Wich ultimately doesn't matter since a lot of their recent shows are from their own LN editor. Wich means that not only they don't have to share the profits, but that they make money on both the LN and BD sales. So even if one of their anime don't sell well, they'll still make more profit than other studios and their adaptations.
It's not surprising that the new big Makoto Shinkai movie is being screened in more theaters and gather more people than the Koe no Katachi movie.
Same here. Every season we get the same mediocre anime, and when we get one of the same kind but better and with more production value everyone starts to whine because it's KyoAni and "they could do something else".
It's like the stupid criticism around Trigger's InouBattle, people are more harsh when i comes from a hyped studio than he usual ones.

Agree. Despite that I feel like Nisekoi was the most shaft we will get in a while. Just the bigger cast full of antics and funny faces and gags was something Shaft excels in. Even though nisekoi's story is shit it was a fun series.

Next couple of projects are going to be a bit more serious toned from them. Zaregoto isn't going to get to its good parts yet but there is great banter. I'm expecting something similar to HtC with 3gatsu. And Fate is going to be Fate.

Idc about profit. We are talking about raw numbers how many units are being pushed. How many fans are going out to buy X Y and Z. If we are talking about numbers Toei is the best studio ever and everyone on Cred Forums should praise them.

>distribution company

And I agree that's also a stupid assumption. Ultimately studios should be judged on the production quality of their adaptations and their originals rather than sales and popularity.

only hibikek is shit.

Seems like it, yeah. Violet Evergarden looks fucking beautiful desu.

None of them are shit.

>being too retarded to know who Shochiku is
I expect no less from designated Cred Forums shitposters.
If you're going about quality then Yamada is the best tv anime director working these days.

Take that back.
tfw lose all your screencaps

Koe no Katachi camrips when

They are, the manga is getting a good boost in sales.

>If you're going about quality then Yamada is the best tv anime director working these days.
Debatable, but as far as movie directing goes she's mediocre as proven by Koe no Floptachi

Nisekoi was their jump the shark moment for me. Nothing says hack like love hina retread no. 4683674.

It's ended already so who cares.

Are you retarded?

Have you seen it user ? Because as of now it seems like its detractors are essentially criticizing a movie they haven't seen by basing their opinions on theaters entries. Wich is pathetic. I don't know if the movie is good or shit, but I'll withold my judgement until I've actually seen it.

>Talk about tv anime
>bring up a movie he hasn't even watched
Cred Forums

Kimi no na Wa
>Better story
>Better art
>Better direction
>Better animation
>Better soundtrack
>More publicity
>More screenings

Yamada had no chance.

So far we've already seen a lot of well directed scenes from the movie, so nice try.

A shit.

SHAFT and MAPPA do.

The only one of those that's worth anticipating is ACCA 13.

Is Koe no Katachi Japan's BvS?

Keep Twitter on Twitter.

>SHAFT
Definitely not.
>MAPPA
Just Yuri on Ice and In This Corner.

Let's leave the Koe no Katachi trash talk for when BDs are actually released

Trigger:
>LWA 2
>Original mecha anime by Hiroyuki Imaishi to celebrate Gurren-Lagann's 10th anniversary
>Original old-school-styled idol anime by super secret awesome director Ikuhara

Is Yamamoto doing it at Mappa. This is great news.

>Definitely not.
Opinions, I guess. I'm much more interested in the 3-gatsu adaptation than anything KyoAni's doing right now, and Zaregoto and Kizu also have my attention more than KnK or Hibike, at least. There's also Prism Nana, if they ever decide to show that outside of their private screenings.

>Just Yuri on Ice and In This Corner.
There's also SnB S2, plus Garo: Divine Flame BDs still aren't out.

Tell that to people in Japan

Yuyucow on suicide watch.

Is that you?

You mean the nips tat gave it an average of 4,1 out of 5 beating Kizu and PMMM Rebellion?

I enjoy that you clowns think sales are related to quality in some way. Or popularity, for that matter.

This very thead is like a thesis on why that shit doesn't work. You are like the silly billies who argue that xbone is better than ps4 based on units sold and shit.

ITT: Madame X is the worst Sergeant painting because it sold for less money than his society portraiture. This is literally the argument taking place.

p.s. not one of you fuckers has demonstrated the least grasp on how any of the financial side of this works anyway

It's behind Your Name in both critical reception and box office. KyoAni will need to sudoku.

Whether you liked it or not, Bahamut s2 is a major production by a high profile staff. And since the writer is changed, the 1st season's structure problems aren't a reason to dismiss it either.

People are looking forward to Zaregoto with the terribad director?

Go back, and stay there

More than to KnK with the terrible source.

>People are looking forward to Zaregoto with the terribad director?
Yes I quite liked his style on killing a franchise with Mekakucity.

I wouldn't even watch it to laugh at it

Zaregoto is doing great in pre-orders. It's definitely going to be a 10k+ seller.

Yase isnt a bad director. He wasnt what ruined MCA anyways. Look at his storyboards and episode directions.

>butchered designs
>poor direction already
>poor visuals
>poor animation
fuck you shaft

09/18 08:00 のGoogle検索ワード
1:台風16号 進路
2:三田寛子
3:こち亀 最終回
4:聲の形
5:ららぽーと横浜

>Garo: Divine Flame BDs still aren't out.
Do we even have an announcement yet? I fucking need this.

I'm wondering if maybe they are waiting for the HnK pachinko that was mentioned during one of the movie events to be ready before announcing the two together.

Hoppefully Yamada will be fired. Tamekoto and Ishadate are better.

>no new IP

/wg/ ....get with the program, new guy

>mfw koe no katachi wins an academy award for best animated feature

Then you wake up.

- to see that they actually won TWO awards!

Damn.

The KyoAni Self Pity Award and the Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Picture

It's that time again. Honestly though the movie did about 200 million yen first week which is passable I guess but it's going to have a hard time hitting that 1 billion yen mark. I guess if you really really love the absolute fuck out of Kyoani which I severely doubt Cred Forums does at all that shouldn't mean much though.

Nope but Your Name has made close to 7 billion now while Cred Forums continues to obsesses over under performers from late night anime studios.

I'm liking Shaft's lineup too

Yes, i am.

I don't even think Aniplex or Sony is handling the distribution of Kizumonogatari at theaters, I think it's actually Toho.

I mean it's only one of the oldest film companies in Japan and released classics from the likes of Kurosawa and Miike. What am I talking about I'm not an idiot and actually know things though ahahahaha

It was never billed anywhere even remotely close to what BvS was in the U.S. For fucks sake Cred Forums get an actual grip on how these things stack up outside of shit hole.

20-30K I figure, almost all Blu-Ray for obvious reasons.

And the Doraemon movie made 6 billion earlier this year and no one cared. Cred Forums is for late night stuff and always has been.

I could have mistaken your post for a copypasted wikipedia opening, so you're not making a great point. Not even him.

They don't even know how the sales work either though. They don't know how anything actually works cause they're too busy shitposting to learn about any of this stuff.

This "KnK sucks!" meme is getting old. I'm no KyoAni advocate, but the shitposting surrounding this has run its course. Move on already.

>Aniplex-kun arrives
Well, this thread was never good, but now it's time to bail.

True

are they as bad as the anti-Aniplex person

Why because it's straight too the point with basic information and some examples and not full of shitposting and memes? Do most wikipedia OP articles you read feature light sarcasm directed at dumb people on internet forums? Having a hard time feeling insulted or put down here not gonna lie

Go for it

Pretty sure even Japan is ripping on their recent string of flops.

It's getting mixed reception, people don't like it, it's not a meme.

Reception has been mostly positive.

Among KyoAni cultists. Normal people are shitting on it.

This. Nips got taste.

Serious question, why does 2ch hate KyoAni?

I don't think they actually care

why don't you ask 2ch

Hiro founded 2ch and he loves Kyoani

KyoAni's future doesn't look bright.

KyoAni's future looks bright.

I was expecting a an okay to good movie with this anime. What I got in return was something that was a disappointment through and through. The story was your generic romcom style with no new elements to it. There was a lot of melodrama that made the movie pretentious to watch. The two main characters are annoying and make me cringe and frustrated quite a bit. They really have no development or growth to them. The art is below average, but I've seen worse. The worst thing about the art was its bright and unappealing color palette. The OST is also below average with nothing really standing out. The voice acting was okay though, being the only good thing about the show. Finally, I did not enjoy myself at all while watching this. It was dreadful for me to watch and I regret watching it at all. Overall, a 3/10. I would not recommend this movie unless you are a masochist that is into bad anime.

Should have adjusted the copy pasta to fit the movie.

kyoani struggling while shaft is selling out merch at the madogatari exhibit.

SHAFT is also struggling with Kizu p2 not even reaching 500m after a month. Koe no Katachi will surpass that number next week.

>kyoani
>struggle
pick one

It doesn't

lucky 7's know best

It does.

>shaft will never finish szs

////Official Kyoani Ranking////

>Masterpeice Tier
Eiga K-On!
Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu
Clannad: After Story
Lucky Star
Fullmetal Panic! The Second Raid

>Good Tier
Hibike! Euphonium
Hyouka
Nichijou
K-On!!
K-On!
Clannad
Kanon (2006)
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Fullmetal Panic? Fumoffu

>Average Tier
Amagi Brilliant Park
Tamako Love Story
Free!
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009)

>Shit Tier
Musaigen no Phantom World
High Speed!
Free! Eternal Summer
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren
Kyoukai no Kanata
Tamako Market
Air

One trillion is a flop if user doesn't like the show.

What are they working on?

on their next flop

Ah so here we go again. I don't know, perhaps it's almost like none of Yamada's stuff outside of K-On got big universal appraisal.

>next

>haruhi not the best show

trash

Yamada hasn't made anything outside of K-on

What?

Yeah, she definitely did not.

Literal garbage that no one even remembers.

>Their worst show

KyoAni is running out of stuff to adapt.

Their LN label hasn't gotten any new series in a while.

After the flop that was Koe no Katachi, no one will want to contract them anymore.

KyoAni's future is not looking good.

So KyoAni and Mappa are the only ones with a worthy lineup.

No but the quality of the show has nothing to do with the argument at hand, nice try though.

Too bad the crying pic you posted is tears of joy

Also their award shit is flopping since no one can win it.

>Mappa
Where is my Dreaming Machine Maruyama? You promised Kon on his deathbed you'd get it done. YOU PROMISED

Maruyama ran away to another studio. Studio M2

Seriously? Why does he keep running? What is he running from?

Kon's ghost

Last I heard it was still on the table but they were having issues with financing and with directors (I guess they decided Itazu wasn't up to it after all?).
> You promised Kon on his deathbed you'd get it done. YOU PROMISED
Apparently Kon said they could take their time, though.
news.livedoor.com/article/detail/9598027/
>「『夢みる機械』をなんとしてでも完成させてくれ」
>今監督から「『夢みる機械』をなんとしてでも完成させてくれ」と言われたこともだが、「(糸曽くんは)

Why don't they just kikestarter it like Kono sekai

*1 *76305 君の名は。
 *2 *18339 映画 聲の形

Second day. Kimi no na Wa still blowing Floptachi the fuck out.

So KyoAnusfags. How does it feel that the movie is bombing hard now?

I'll be surprised if it's still showing after 3 weeks.

>flop

KyoAni apologizes for the bad reception KnK has been having.

twitter.com/kyoani/status/710391232183214080

Cause they're being cheap with their awards and probably take full rights of the work giving the writer peanuts.
No self respecting writer except for kyoani fanboys will go there when they have better options.

You sound like a sperg Jason

>chinese, spanish, arabic, japanese and english comments

When are these fucks going to make something good again? Amagi was the last good thing they made.

I miss when they made commercials. They should make some more

It would be hard for them to make anything at all after this. They're going bankrupt.

>We've passed 50,000 followers! Thank you everyone!

At least pick a tweet that's less obvious to lie about.

>They're going bankrupt.
I guess making money means going bankrupt now.

Tamako Love Story was objectively better than Disappearance.

You are lucky this is neo/a/

I'm pretty sure they're in the black every year, but nice bullshit.

>KyoAni is running out of stuff to adapt.
They can just make Amaburi S2 and I would watch the shit out of it.

More yuri titles like Hibike would be nice.

Haruhi Season 3

VIOLET