Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

FINAL EPISODE TODAY

Let's see who gets BTFO.

No preview.

This based guy started to translate the WN translationchicken.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

translationchicken.com/2016/09/17/rezero-arc-3-interlude-iii-to-each-their-oaths16/
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/09/17/feature-the-scriptwriters-of-rezero-episodes-15-and-16-discuss-what-happened-behind-the-scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=H_NmRuW6848&feature=youtu.be
en.inkei.net/anus/a/
youtube.com/watch?v=gQngg8iQipk
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58974062
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/preview
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/preview
docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview
youtube.com/watch?v=D46URglAH54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You think there's a chance of another double episode like the first one?

Satella best girl

>no preview
>25 minutes
>delayed

Oh yeah, this is going to be fucking shit house

Reposting review, but fixing score.
5/10
- Better than most light novel adaptations.
- Doesn't present any coherent goals for the character since the series only covers what's essentially the prologue to the actual story.
- Animation takes dips at certain points, but it's nothing as bad as the AA anime.
- Main character is OK. He's not the greatest, but at least he had some development.
- I probably shouldn't have watched it week by week since every time it hits an obvious cliffhanger, it's fucking grating.
- 80% of the world is gated off due to the fact that this story being animated is just a prologue. When a bunch of the hax shit appears out of nowhere like the Whale's power, it can get a bit frustrating since nothing as extreme as wiping someone's existence off the planet has been seen up until the reveal.
- If you like the series, spoil everything up to where the WN is now, I don't think the anime stands strong on its own.

[Long Haired Girl: She…]

[Subaru: Still hasn’t changed. Even though I can’t do anything… I thought I could at least stay here with her. But that’s such a cowardly thing to say]

[Long Haired Girl: Still, this… would make her happy, wouldn’t it?]

Seeing Subaru’s downcast expression, the woman timidly tried to console him. But hearing this, Subaru shot back a stare at once fierce, bitter, and cruel. His senses sharpened at her words, his eyes locked onto hers. Without meaning to, it was already far beyond his control. Noticing his reaction, the young woman placed her hands over her lips, [I’m sorry], she apologized.

Subaru sounds a little too jumpy at anything said about Rem.

>FINAL EPISODE TODAY!
>The final episode will be 44 minutes!
>season 2 confirmed!

Delusion re:ddit fags, show comes out on monday

That's because it is something he literally has nothing he can do to fix it and not even killing himself will bring her back.

Camellia's scene?

I love _____.

Dubs decides what goes into the blank

ur mom.

Ferris can revive people right? Imagine if we had Subaru resetting from zero and shit and Ferris pulls him back to the previous timeline.

Ln is translated? Where's the pastebin

planting barbed wire in my urethra

I WANT TO KISS SUBARU !!!

Puck

this show is bad

No, it's the third part of the interlude.

translationchicken.com/2016/09/17/rezero-arc-3-interlude-iii-to-each-their-oaths16/

ALL CRUSCH SUPPORTERS REPRESENT

HEIL KÖNIGIN KARSTEN!

> Re:Zero - The last king of Lugnica is no more. In order to preserve the realm, a royal election takes place. The ambitious and bold political and military genius Crusch Karsten seeks to rejuvenate the land and to create a strong, centralized government free of vestiges of antiquated ideals, 'the Dragon'.

> The merchant princess Anatasia Hoshin desires a realm built not on serfdom or the subjugation of others, but one built on the unlimited prosperity of the waves.

> Felt, of an unclear lineage, desires nothing more but the destruction of the high nobility, a rage against feudal injustice burning in her heart.

> Priscilla Barielle could best be described as an advocate of "L'etat et moi."

> Amidst all these competing ambitions, the scorned and ridiculed half-elf Emilia, seeks an ideal world where everyone is equal. Meanwhile, an ancient conspiracy seeks to destroy as much as possible for their love of "the Witch".

> Of these five ambitions, in the midst of darkness, who indeed shall prevail in this game of wits and thrones?

HEIL KÖNIGIN KARSTEN!
HEIL KÖNIGIN KARSTEN!
HEIL KÖNIGIN KARSTEN!

> Extreme hax that never been shown
Isn't reality warping the biggest extremes that it already introduced? I don't think erasing existances make a whole lot of difference.

>translationchicken.com/2016/09/17/rezero-arc-3-interlude-iii-to-each-their-oaths16/

Wow. I hope the guy keeps it up. This is nice.

Satella.

The ep is not delayed

> Coherent goal
For Subaru, people should have figured this out. Be recognized and known like a hero/protagonist. I wonder if it's because people like hearing the motivation directly.

Ferris

Reinhardt.

None of the shit waifus from re zero

Betelgeuse's finger

It's a very incomplete and forbidden art. Never should it be used. It was around a few decades since it was used, Ferris used it but it was incomplete, it was used in the story but it was also incomplete. They're better off as meat puppets or super soldiers. They're nothing more than mere weapons.

Ferris keeps Fourier's corpse somewhere in the hope of reviving him right?

so who has best authority? which one'd you use to win the game of thrones? which ones would be cool in hxh?

Betelgeuse
>Grow invisible hands.
>Black wave toward their surroundings corrupting the minds of those who have no knowledge of Spirit Magic. Those affected experience hallucinations, auditory hallucinations, and severe pain, then expose the whites of their eyes, foam at the mouth, and are nearly driven mad(not sure why he didn't use that one)

Sirius
>Share or transmit their emotions and senses to others. After polarizing emotions such as anger or sorrow, the user can transmit it to any people in their vicinity, either taking control of them or resonating a certain emotion between a certain amount of people to raise it to the point of madness. Also, since the user can share senses such as distress or pain, if anyone dies within the effect area the user can force others within the same area to die the same way.

Capella
>can transform herself or others into whatever she wants, can also transform injured parts into uninjured parts, immortal

Ley
>Can eat names and memories. When names are eaten, the victim is forgotten by anyone, when memories are eaten it's amnesia. When both are eaten, she becomes a comatose forgotten by everybody
>Eclipse : powerup through madness, becomes extremely fast. Not sure what else it can do but it gives him instawin

Regulus
>Stop the time of anything and become the sharpest thing in the universe. Can kill Reinhard just by waving a hand. His heart isn't stopped since he merged it with one of his waifu of his gigantic harem

Al
>Can rewind time

Doesn't look like it.

No, the dead should stay dead. For Subaru's case, define "stay dead" because in the story, that is debatable.

Pandora.

Reinhardt's big fat cock

Posting the illustrations from the Rem AU.

Eyes of a cockhungry slut

Guys, I keep getting less and less hope for the final episode, hold me.

Hope is all you need user.

At this point, I just hope there's an OVA to clear this shit up

Really my hopes are at rock bottom

>growing her hair to mimic Emilia

That's pretty sad.

Pete will die, and the other sins will be teased. Das it mane

Why does Subaru look so based with his hair tied up like Wilhelm?

>like Wilhelm

You mean like Al?

I would have been optimistic if it was an hour but nope

I want to hug Spica

Made this avatar myself cause I had to have this expression XD figured some of you might enjoy

Late

She also feels really guilty for letting Ram die.

Oh my god that one is so perfect

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/09/17/feature-the-scriptwriters-of-rezero-episodes-15-and-16-discuss-what-happened-behind-the-scenes

Interview with the screenwriters. They tease episode 25 at the end.

>Umehera: What if it ends with Subaru plummeting to even further depths of despair?

>Nakamura: What are we going to do about all the people who fall into depression after seeing that?

>Umehara: If that were to happen, I’d applaud…

>Yokotani: It would certainly cause a stir. In a good and bad way. (laughs) Even though we’ve finished writing the script, we can’t afford to lose our focus. I’d love to keep an eye on everyone as they watch the conclusion. I’ll make sure you all come out the other end safely. (laughs)

What did he mean by this?

>Petra is in the image for some reason
I-is she important?

Japs wouldn't buy their dvds if there's an unhappy ending so they're going original

She's their adorable replacement for Rem.

In arc 4

Is this foreshadowing?

Man, why the extreme prejudice for Petra? Ram just seems regular dead.

Petra was about to weaponize radio calisthenics into a new martial art.

Suicide rates going up. All to sacrifice their lives to Isekai and save Rem.

Emilia

>――But it must have made things easier for you if you were able to exchange opinions with the original creator, right?

>Umehara: Indeed. He came to us while we were reading the script and even cracked jokes about Emilia. “She never appears at all. What do we do?” we’d say, and he’d quip: “Shall I make her talk here?” (laughs)

Is there any art of the Archbishops together like pic related?

Remfags BTFO
There going to be on suicide watch anyways after this episode and this will only help thin their numbers. Isn't the suffering great?

kek

You stupid never learn, nips don't give a fuck about ending, not even talking about a closure since is an adaptation, they just dont care.
Its over, money are kill, no chance for s2 before 5-10 yrs, and they did already good.
This is business, Japan is no longer "no passion, no work".

Don't try to pretend you didn't cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_NmRuW6848&feature=youtu.be

Remfags and Satellafags BTFO.

>Yokotani: It’s like you’re proud of how you wrote him to be such trash.

>Nakamura: Takes one to know one.

>Umehara: The only problem is that everyone’s so mean to me now. (laughs)

H-hidoi yo.

Post the Dark Lord!

Witnessed.

Yes

for Satella
for Emilia

Get off the board, Satella.

Needs more Sif.

There is literally no other way to fall deeper into despair aside from that one scene.

Please no

Wait, so is there a new episode or nah.

see

Jard-kun

Emilia-Tan

I love you even if you didn't get dubs.

Remfag got BTFO

nah

>That foreshadowing in the newest Pixiv art chart

>FINAL EPISODE TODAY
It is?

Jesus this series is going to crash and burn tomorrow

>Elsa that high

Ep. 26 DVD/BLU RAY only
Just kidding buy the LN to see what comes next :^)

>Elsa is higher than Crusch
How the fuck?

le sigh when felt has 4x crusch's

>It was a hologram
lost

I want to sleep with the lust witch

Can someone post the link to that ecstasy site?

>I love you Emilia-tan
>Emilia-tan is best girl
>Not this time Remfag
>Wishing playing
what did he mean by this?

Nvm I found it

>That twist ending

en.inkei.net/anus/a/

>Rem is more than 4x Ram
>Ram is higher than Emilia
>Beako is somehow the next one in line
>Felt somehow above Elsa
>Petra on there at all
What is this bullshit?

SUBBARU SUBBARU SUBBARU-KYUN

youtube.com/watch?v=gQngg8iQipk

oh god

>SATELLA HAS SCORE

Apparently that Half-Elf pussy is pretty good.

Season 2 when ?

Ram is high only because 90% of her fan art includes Rem

Was it really worth 13% of your battery to find that out?

>this qt will never scream in your face

Demon whores are easy to please it seems.
Yes

Forgot pic

Last episode ?

Wait what ?

Jesus

These are great.

What's confusing you?

¿Que?

>What's confusing you?

Well i'm not into anime, i just watched Re:Zero lately.

When you say last episode, you mean of the season ? Right ? Right ?

Probably, but it's impossible to say for sure. There's enough WN content and it'll likely be adapted to LNs very quickly, with any luck we could have S2 early 2018. We could also never get a second season because it did enough to hype the LNs. Probably depends how well it sells.

Thanks for the explanation.

I thought Re:Zero was a big success ?
The anime JUST can't finish like that.

They included the Rem AU in Vol 9 or something?

By most standards the series is popular, before the anime adaptation the LNs were already scoring very high in polls for a show without one. Pvix fan art numbers are huge. I haven't seen sales figures for the anime yet but if it's half as popular in Japan as it is in the west it should be fine.

Yes, right before the "Who's Rem?" chapter

Yes they did, it's right before we see Ley talking about how much fun he had eating everyone most likely.

And then the last chapter of arc 3.

That happens before actually.

go to sleep jard-kun

>first anime i've watched in years
>really enjoyed it
>may not have a proper ending
>tfw

>Short haired mom.
off urself.

I had to be the bearer of bad news but if the spoilers are to be trusted you're in for a bad time. Brace yourself, it's going to get bumpy tomorrow.

Anyone know if there'll be a livestream?

Ferris.

(C91) [Fatalpulse (Asanagi)] Victim Girls 21 TO:ZERO (Re:Zero) [English] =LWB=

just imagine so of the pages is a amputee ram getting dicked by clown

Excellent

>Most powerful knight
>Julius

Doesn't Reinhardt shit all over everyone?

>Fatalpulse

pls no

terms of power yes in terms of being a reliable bro Julius takes the cake on that one since Reinhardt is a disgusting half lizard man who has no friends

its Fatalpulse we are talking here the dude has to have at least one amputee in his doujins

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?

amputees need love too

BANE?

I really want to know why he keeps appearing in the novel illistrations

no you're wrong

It's not my bed time, user-chan.

What the fuck

>Asanagi
DON'T DO THIS TO ME

Just caught up today.

h-how were the threads for episode 15 and 18? Did I miss anything?

Is this anime even fucking good or is it just another meme anime of the season like keyhole dungeon gal and umaru (although the former was good enough for me to read the LNs)

I'm going to be dead soon, and boy am I glad I am not him.

Just a background character/easter egg
Similar to the headband girl from Toaru

>Episode 18

About 60+ threads of REM BTFO

Re:Zero is basically Umaru S2.

Yeah, that argument was pretty one sided, and her points were all bullcrap.

It's pretty shit, not gonna lie.
I don't even understand how it got so damn popular

Oh fuck yes. Can't wait.

EP18 pic.

Yeah looks like it.

Honestly a lot of my normie friends who barely watch anime only like this show because it gives them something to talk about with their other normie friends. Kind of sickening. Guess I won't watch it after all.

Wrong filename, I suck cocks.

>15
Kino, Frodoposting, DAT ED
>18
+50 threads, a lot of people getting butthurt because their waifu got friendzoned.

I picked this up when threads of episode 15 started to appear. Remfags keep getting btfo'd

What if he kept him alive as a half dead zombie? Not really alive but not dead. Satella on suicide watch.

25 is today? When?

I mean...

Shit user you missed it, the threads before ep 13 were so relaxed and slow paced.

Oh my god no

Man, this show had so much promise before the mansion arc.

I wish this perfect ball of crazy had stuck around

The ball of crazy will come back once Arc 4 gets adapted.

I LOVE YOU JARD-KUN

I feel like Subaru's competence gets shifted around a lot.

Anyone know the name of this meme? I can never remember it for some reason.

I love you, user.

>That machine voice

Ayy.

This fucking guy.

>no preview

IT'S TEARIN UP MY HEART

really it go popular on a fan site before anyone even notice this shit

>Yokotani: I entrusted things to them. The second cour was really rough sailing. I pretty much just said to Nakamura-san, “Please do volumes 4 and 5.” I had worked out where to end each episode, though. The battle against the White Whale was originally supposed to be two episodes long, but that was unfeasible, so it ended up taking three episodes.

>Tanaka Shō-san from Kadokawa: To tell you the truth, the anime wasn’t originally supposed to 25 episodes long.
Seems like the staff managed to dodge some bullets there.

>――But it must have made things easier for you if you were able to exchange opinions with the original creator, right?

>Umehara: Indeed. He came to us while we were reading the script and even cracked jokes about Emilia. “She never appears at all. What do we do?” we’d say, and he’d quip: “Shall I make her talk here?” (laughs)
EMT EMT EMT

>Umehera: What if it ends with Subaru plummeting to even further depths of despair?

>Nakamura: What are we going to do about all the people who fall into depression after seeing that?

>Umehara: If that were to happen, I’d applaud…

>Yokotani: It would certainly cause a stir. In a good and bad way. (laughs) Even though we’ve finished writing the script, we can’t afford to lose our focus. I’d love to keep an eye on everyone as they watch the conclusion. I’ll make sure you all come out the other end safely. (laughs)
S2 Confirmed ;_;

blame wf for the lousy adaption.

Volume 9 Chapters:
Prologue - [Re: Start]
Ch 1 - [Gospel of Warmth]
Ch 2 - [Setting up the Backstage]
Ch 3 - [Self-Proclaimed Knight & Most Valuable Knight]
Ch 4 - [Sloth's Demise]
Ch 5 - [---- A Story That's Just That]
Interlude - [Moments in the Dragon Car]
Alternate Story - [Natsuki - Rem]
Interlude - [Itadakimasu]
Ch 6 - [The vow of each]

>[Itadakimasu]
>Right after showing how happy they could have been together

Thanks to whoever edited OP pic I shared the other day! It's pretty nice.

Source is pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58974062

Posting this just because.

How would you feel when they play "Wishing" while Rem fights Gluttony and Greed?

That scene will most likely not be included, it happens after discovers Rem in a coma in the interlude.

What if it ends on Subaru killing himself right before the credits roll, without any scene afterward?

probably since its only fucking 25 min

I thought the finale was a double-episode special just like the first episode

No. We're fucked. There's no special.

I hope some accident happens before he finds out so the updated checkpoint can be established for maximum suffering.

So you don't want to leave everyone confused?

Oh, and can I get a translation here?

Of course. I don't want them to have an inch of hope in the case that they still think that his checkpoint was at post whale.

>People hoping for S2

We're not even getting a proper back to back episode just so the epilogue gets covered. Stop with your false hopes. They're even looking forward to fuck over the Remfags.

user-san, that'd a true patrician choice.

Rem: Ugghghguhhhhhggg
Rem: The stench of Subaru-kun's sweaty balls's sunk in deep on these panties
Crusch: Gotta question bitch. What's with the pants?
Rem: GREAT QUESTION nigger. I get to wring out Subaru-kun's sweaty undies AND wash them in my vaginal juices afterward. Of course I'd be carrying them around.
Crusch: HhhhmMHmhmm??

Crusch: Bitch totally misinterpreted what I was asking but...
(Crusch: His Highness was also kinda a fucking weirdo...)
(Fourier: How scoodilyocious!
Fourier: I beg you, let my royal nostrils feast upon your scent!)
Crusch: Maybe sniffing each other's asses like wild animals is just a thing you do in a relationship?

Subaru: HHHHHHHHHGNGGNGNGHGG SMELLS LIKE EMILIA-TANNNNN
Julius: Do you actually intend to be a knight at all you fucking creepy wackjob?

>They're even looking forward to fuck over the Remfags.

That at least means no anime original ending

You should apply for Commie or Niggastream

She will die for good instead of coma.

Good. So Remfags can finally fuck off for good.

Also Emilia will die and they'll come up with an anime-original replacement for her in the candidacy so that they can just keep doing S2 and beyond without waiting for the LN.

Is break time and petit worth watching?

user didnt you know remfags make the series? It's not like shes been in a coma in the source for awhile or anything. If you cant tell this is a joke

Yes.

Yeah, break time contain some additional info of the series, meanwhile petit show some fan-service with the characters of re:zero in this world

Why did Beatrice not stop the curse the first time at the mansion? She's all about helping Subaru after the first death, but on the first death she can't be bothered to remove the curse which takes little effort on her part?

Bullshit

She felt sorry for him.

The first time she didn't bother because he did not ask for it with an extremely sorry expression.

She does that because she doesn't want to get attached to people only to see then die, because she's a spirit and can live forever if she's not killed. She lost a lot of people through the years and doesn't want to get close to him due to that.

Subaru still manages to make her like him though, as you can notice from her dialogue in episode 17 about dying somewhere where she won't see it.

Presumably because he didn't go to her about it that time so she defaulted to not getting involved. After that time Emilia encourages her to treat Subaru whenever Subaru's obviously off.

Because she didn't know he was cursed, speedwatcher.

She did know, she said "it has nothing to do with Betty i supposed", and doesn't warn him. She just doesn't want to get attached.

This demon needs more semen.

Am I supposed to be scared by IRC of the season "being ruined" because of the interlude being skipped, when Rem's coma was supposed to be a le epic twist but it can't even be that in the first place because it's shown how it happens in an interlude before Subaru hears of it so only one of those options can occur in the same time, the twist or the interlude, when you got exposed about the episode 18 that was also going to supposedly be ruined, and when they spread edgy Mitro fake spoilers? Will I fit in then?

You guys... are taking one of my Rights, aren't you?

Yet she doesn't notice he's cursed in future loops until she puts conscious effort into detecting it. She was probably referring to Rem at the time, as literally everybody in the mansion except Emilia knows she's a single provocation away from turning memeboy's head into a fine red mist.

Beako route confirmed

can any non waifufaggot (especially emtards) explain logically why you would want a non-original ending at this point?

there's no time to adapt a proper canonical ending, and otaku are known to be nomadic, so trying to make a dynasty out of this series is a no-go. hell, i don't even think white fox has done any major series over 1 season than steins;gate, which was far and wide much easier for people to get into.

might as well go original ending and give the fans what they want, and then cash out on the merchandise.

I hate this pasta.

Sorry I'm just reposting because no one answered last time

i lost the link for this, can you post it?

Because the twist is a hook to sell LN copies.
Especially if the LN pulls an Overlord and diverges from the WN to make saving Rem a higher priority.

go back to fucking your wives regulus and fuck your rights too

Nice try, Kirito-san, but Overlord divergence rules. Go back to Plebbit!

Ahh~ I want to fuck Satella

You guys act as if anime series are deep and actually sell because of their content and not the waifus. Re:Zero is not an exception to this norm, despite how interesting it initially was.

Rem lives and dies with this series. Luckily, it's only in a coma for now, but Tappei will literally be in CAN'T WAKE UP if he doesn't quit the bullshit soon.

Would Subaru and Rem be a lovey dovey couple if they got together?

>"Surely you know the risk"
>He powers up more
>"If you use that much at once..."
>Emilia begging him to stop
>Death scene
>Wishing

How could I not cry?

Read re zero light novels are better than the anime. The anime omits many important things.

Unless you're at least NT3, what you call "reading" really isn't.

The second pic should be the Re:Zero WN, not the LN.

>5/10
A fair score. I'd just say though that this show is a highly enjoyable 5. I've been thoroughly entertained by very episode in spite of RE:Zero's mediocrity.

Irc?

When you awaken her again

she depends on you

You haven't read the Natsuki Rem IF chapters yet?

I don't know if it's translations but light novels are fucking garbage and a chore to read. Especially when they stretch out a scene, joke, convo 5x than necessary because authors feel like they need their shit longer than they did.

Didn't even know they were translated, do you have a link by any chance?

Sure thing. Pulling the list from the archive.
>WN Rem AU chapters
>Natsuki Rem [Translation by uTrupin]
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
>Oni and Happiness [Translation by uTrupin]
docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/preview
>Fortune Roll Rhapsody [Translation by uTrupin]
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/preview
>Natsuki Rigel [Translation by uTrupin]
docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview

The daughter looks cute

>that blue hair on Rigel
Jesus fuck that looks awful. No wonder the parents abuse him.

He's Blue Subaru

>You guys act as if anime series are deep and actually sell because of their content and not the waifus.

Nobody is thinking this, judging by the interview it's pretty much confirmed that they'll end it with comatose Rem

YO TAPPEI YOU MADMAN

Thanks user.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YES

She's Audi's spirit after all. Can't let herself be outdone in pleasing her master.

>inb4 she's been corrupted when she awakes

>inb4 she doesn't remember anything and doesn't know who Subaru is.
She's still in love with him anyways, she just doesn't know why. Like how Subaru has feelings for Satella even when he has no memory of her.

>It feels like it's been so long since I last saw you, Subaru-kun
>You really are slothful desu ne

Why would you even make a book like that. It's retarded.

how many hours until next episode? i want off the ride

Not even Tappei is that sadistic

the light novel Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon is ridiculously huge if I remeber correctly one of them was thick as the fucking bible like those old thick ass bibles

>She becomes the new Archbishop Of Envy after seeing how Subaru's relationship with Emilia has developed

No you fuck. Re:Zero's LNs are at normal length. They aren't yellow pages like or bible-thick. I have them. Stop fucking lying.

The only one you can say that's damn thick as hell is Horizon. Now that one thick as fuck.

Great the low tier baiting already started and we have to wait 12 hours.

I think it'd be fine as long as she's not too corrupted. Just sprinkle in some side-effects based on the revival method and/or her time spent in Gluttony, but without completely destroying who she used to be.
Just possessing her with Betelgeuse would be a bit much. Of course, if she's going to show Sin quirks like this, she'd have to be infected by them somehow. If the revival method involves using Authorities or receiving some kind of transfusion from Subaru, then that could be a very real possibility.

fucking horizon man pretty sure you can knock someone out with one of those damn books

Is there ever a situation where Rem and Ram fight? The part where Subaru and Ram discuss the Oni story pretty much indicates that Ram harbors some ill feelings towards her sister correct?

if you are at the event right now you can watch it before the broadcast

Thanks to that and it being with Sunrise means that there will never be a season 3.

She's jealous of her being better but as far as I know they never become enemies

Nah the color is a false flag, the red oni is Emilia.

this fucking sucks lots of anime that I really want to at least get another season probably wont get one like this one for example

No. Re:Zero will definitely get another season. White Fox has too much of an investment with it to not continue having it in their portfolio.

Unlike Sunrise who has a lot like idolshit and Gundam.

I'm still waiting on a Cross Ange reboot.

I will literally kill a fucking goat for a season 2

NightBlue, seriously stay off of Cred Forums and get gud.

Are there any significant differences between the WN and LN?

Of course there are. The WN is a draft after all. Tappei removes the unnecessary parts.

Only idiot purists think otherwise.

>fatalpulse
oh shit here we go

IS USING YOUR GOSPEL AS A COASTER SLOTHFUL OR PRIDEFUL??????

SLOTHFUL since you got that shit dirty when you could have prevented that

PRIDEFUL since you think you're better than the word of your beloved witch. Letting that book hold your drinks is the only power you let it have over your ego.

BUT IF YOU BELIEVE YOURSELF SO LOVED THAT YOU TREAT THE GOSPEL LIKE SOMETHING YOU SIT THINGS ON BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT A NICER THING TO GET DIRTY IS IT NOT PRIDE???????
LOVE!

Fuck off Betelgeuse.

Will the last episode top episode 15 ?

youtube.com/watch?v=D46URglAH54

23 was better

MY BRAIN TREMBLES.
TO REFUSE TO SUCCEED THE HEIGHTS OF PRIOR EPISODES WOULD BE TRULY SLOTHFUL.

I thought it was a joke

Its not a fucking joke

This better be true.

You forgot your reaction image, you truly are slothful.

Hell, the author probably commissioned it himself

Thanks jard-kun I shouted you out in my submission for the re:zero Cred Forums sings

>inb4 Subaru is forced to fight Rem
>inb4 Reinhardt being the dick he is interrupts and cuts down Rem in one swing
>inb4 she regains consciousness in her last moments
>inb4 they say this final oaths, promises and vows to each other
>inb4 she crumbles in to ash in Subaru's arms

Where will you be?

I really dont want that happened to subaru when that shit already happened to wilhelm

Preparing my rope

Touching myself to the thought of it

>One of Emilia's visions shows Subaru defending some unknown girl from Reinhardt
>Rem waking up in Emilia's visions is labled as an "impending disaster"

The world crumbles

shitposting

Forever waiting for the good times.

>Subaru goes to bury Rem's remains
>Nobody, not even her sister attends her funeral
>Subaru does the entire ceremony by himself

>that pic
That episode was made a few months after his wife's death.

>(C91) [Fatalpulse (Asanagi)] Victim Girls 21 TO:ZERO (Re:Zero) [English] =LWB=

Aren't we all?

At least these two will have something in common now.

How do people fap to Fatapulse shit?

I mean I'm all for NTR and rape. But Fatapulse goes through ridiculous 10 foot cocks fucking lolis, his material is just ridiculously stupid even for hentai like the one where the Amazoness girls defeat minotaurs and try to rape them only to lose to their cocks, and I personally can't stand the way he draws eyes and face.

Lucigna can go straight up fuck itself if that shit happens.

I fucking wish

Cocks

>tfw
>I Was fapping to victim girls right now.
>Three hours already.
>Came like six times.
You're gay.

Dicks

anal

traps

being a fag

If dubs I will give up my loyalty to Crusch and actually love a shitter like Rem.

to suck on dicks

Ferris

this show

aids

herpes

big dicks

small dicks

You can stop now.

okay

if 5, memilitards should kill themselves

If anything but 5, people should respect others' opinions

If 4 we respect everyone but Emilia.

If 7 we burn Emilia on the stake and hail Crusch as the new overlord.

If 4 I quit this website forever

Don't forget, you're here forever.

>final episode
>people responding to remfags with "who"
>not realizing the fallacy that if rem is erased, which erases everything she has done, it also erases what made Re Zero good in the first place, including its popularity.
Kek dumb fucks. When you say "who's Rem?", you're effectively saying "what's Re Zero?".

Castrate yourselves

cucked

remfag pls. People like the show because it's grimdark shit bot because of waifubait.

repeat after me: "I love Emilia"

>remfag already lost his mind
>episode hasn't even aired yet
tomorrow will be fun

if 1,3,5,9 I hate emilia

>implying
This show is no different from other otaku pandering shows. Everyone is in for the waifus, the shallow generic isekai plot is just there so that they can do things other than SoL things.

I want to marry Ram.

this is definitely intended, right?

Subaru has been doing some time loops to change the digit-post continuum, it seems.

The world has already determined you can't hate Emi, give it up.

So does anyone know if the last episode premiered on that Nico event yet?

Is this when it finally gets good?

I suggest to watch it till episode 25, if you don't like it then you can drop it

By tomorrow, it will be a huge shitstorm with contrarians judging the fuck out of this series, so many memes, and a hell lot of shitposting threads. Fucking hell.

I want to Ram Rem

>Implying it wasn't intentional

Alrighty, Cred Forums Sings Re:Zero is finally done.
I tried actually doing some proper mixing but my shitty little laptop crapped itself after about 25 layers of Parametric Equalizers and Multiband compressors. You guys were so bad my computor commited sudoku.
On the bright side, I had one of the beta testers say it might be their favourite so far, but they're notorious for shit taste so who knows.
See you tomorrow.

If 6 I will hate memilia for eternity.

Unclear on something, is the episode 36 minutes long, or is it getting delayed 36 minutes?

If 4 I will hate memilia for eternity.

>I missed it

Let's see the sins the anime did:
> Removed some monologues (alot) that made him look less like an emotion-changing idiot. People who have read the manga or LN/WN would bother to know that Subaru is not bipolar by any means.
> Fucking Al
> Made alot of events too simplistic like the candidates. (Huge ass mess of a scene)
> Cut out some parts of Rosewaal where he pretty much made everything happen especially the allowance that led to the mining rights.
> Put unnecessary scenes such as regarding Mimi for the burger scene.
> Removed some of the development where Rem actually disagrees with Subaru on some occasion as well as how they spent more time together.
> Removed Ferris' personality in certain aspects.
> Removed the scene where the witch cult actually planned out an attack the moment the posters for the candidacy of all candidates were shown.
> Gluttony's pet was not there or mentioned in certain regards to what the title the Hakugei was given to by Puck.
> Switched events in episode 8 the two halves were switched and transitioning was a hell lot awkward.
Normally people do not understand how to hide emotions so that concept is foreign to them thus people lose context on their end.

That's literally every "old man that had somewhat suffered in life can rest in a bright note with cheerful young generation" picture. I am not even autistic.

I want to PUT MY DICK IN FELIX

#REMsleep

Does the LN/WN readers agree that Subaru's NEET background is just pandering and wholesome unnecessary?

would you let FELIX put his DICK IN YOU?

So what time will it be out in CST?

Underdeveloped trap dicks are not for putting inside user.

rem a best
it makes it easier for otaku to self insert

>Does the LN/WN readers agree that Subaru's NEET background is just pandering and wholesome unnecessary
Subaru needed to be a severe autist for the story ... to most people being a NEET in japan is synonymous with that

Not even a NEET. He's was a truant/being a delinquent.

Not even a NEET.

Who should voice Subaru in the dub?

Johnny Yong Bosch

No, it's a pretty natural-feeling outcome of his circumstances and personality which carries over to his characterization in the isekai world.

Johnny Depp.

What about Betelgeuse?

Johnny Yong Bosch again. Every male character will be voiced by him.

I hate memilia

Rem is more of a meme

Echidna official design when?

25 september

So are they going to show Rem being erased in the last episode?

They'll show comatose Rem in the last 3 minutes. The fight between her and the archibishops will happen off screen

Yeah most likely. All they need to show is that Rem is fucked and Subaru can't fix it.

memilia is shit

she noticed the first time because Subaru went to touch her with his hand.

What are the chances of AU ending where Rem is daijoubu?

I love Rem
check my 5

memilia a shit
check my 7

>6
I haven't laughed this hard in awhile, good job you fucking faggot.

check my 4

I want to ram Ram.

I want to remember Rem.

explosion

k

>
>I want to remember Rem.
explain?

Ayy

Let the Rem goods flow.

Who is Rem? Are you sure you didn't misspell Ram?

> (You)
>Who is Rem? Are you sure you didn't misspell Ram?
Thanks

So the IF chapters are published in the 9th novel volume or in an extra novel?

Will there be be CD2 for OST?

Where is this pic from? The manga hasn't gotten any updates yet.

Anyone?

I have a bigger problem with the rape, ntr and mindbreak than the anatomy. It is a fantasy after all.

Yes, out in october

Chapter 16

>search Rem on google
>no actual matches

Like pottery.

Guys, I'm pretty spooked right now ;_;

I found a subfolder called "Rem" in my ReZero folder. There seems to be a lot of pictures in here but they're all blank. Is this the magic of the Witch Cult? I don't remember mistyping Ram, let alone making an entire folder dedicated to her.

Ferris getting raped pics/doujins when?

How many time until the episode release ?

Good morning, everyone. It's the last day of Re:Zero. It's been a wild ride following this series with you all day after day for the past 6 months. Let's make it big today.

8 hours

Thanks

I had a thought. So the White Wale's magic mist blast completely erases people from existence. It doesn't kill them, it removes them. So would a blast of that actually kill Subaru? Would be he able to respawn if his very existence was blown away?

I WANT MY EMOTIONAL FERRI TODAY

ep 25 just finished at the live event, any anons at the event can tell us what they think about it?

Considering how broken Satella is, her magic probably negates the effects of being forgotten

I'll check jp twitter. Even though I can't read moon

What's the hashtag?

Considering that Subaru doesn't forget people erased by the whale, it's possible the whale magic wouldn't affect him at all.

>40 minute episode appears to be unlikely
>they will either rush the living fuck out of it or end it early

Seriously, this is bullshit

Just copy paste google translate

JUST SKIP THE CARRIAGE CHASE BATTLE

Don't know if there's one for the event. I'm just checking #rezero and #リゼロ

I'm surprised no one figured out that there's a unit and gluttony in the area that they forgot.

Not much twitter comment, one say he is touched, one say its lingering in his head and he really don't want it to end, another one say he cried when the bgm started.

What guarantees the studio that these people won't spoil the ending? I know japs are very considerate and stuff, but still.

Guys chill! Have some Dark Lord Subaru here in the meanwhile.

The yakuza will take care of the if they don't comply.

Ram is not for ram

>he cried when the bgm started.
>wishing is going to play
I'm not ready. No.

September Ferri

but if you get entertained by a piece of entertainment wouldn't you rate it higher then a 5/10?

What the fuck

Would Wishing fit the mood, though? That song sounds very hopeful and beautiful. I imagined they'd use either Track 15 or 25 from the OST. Hell, even Styx Helix.

People are snobs about this shit.

I need it so badly

Holy shit why is he male

>People

You mean 4-5 elitists on this board

Most people try to rate things "objectively", and they're retards.

HOLY FUCK, S2 PV AT THE END

how many yottsuns until the episode

HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF

This mayoiga meme lived on?

Wow, a fellow Mayoigafag here?

Can you please not

OH PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE, WAITING FOR YOUR TOUCH

NO DON'T GIVE UP ON LIFE, THIS ENDLESS DEAD END

not him, but this anime's on the same tier

3.5 yottsuns.

This threads will be gone after this right?

There's no fucking way it's going to end like this.

I hope so

>inb4 season 2 in fall anime season

So I started reading the newest translated chapter and I just got to this part

>[Subaru: My name is Natsuki Subaru]

>[Long Haired Girl: …I’m sorry, Natsuki Subaru-sama. I will be sure to remember. Even though I’ve been told how much I am indebted to you… Please excuse me, my apologies!]

Is this Crusch?

>[Subaru: The lounge is it? Let’s not make them wait, let’s go]

>[Long Haired Girl: Yes, let’s go, Natsuki Subaru-sama]

>Her head slightly inclining forward, softly smiling, she seemed at that moment like something out of a dream – her long, green hair, flowing with her every movement.

>Hating having to admit this, Subaru turned away, hiding a genuine smile emerging on his face.

>[Subaru: Thank you for coming to fetch me, Miss Crusch]

>With this name, Subaru thanked the long haired girl – who seem to have become a different person entirely.

FUCK

Yes

Can't wait to see how Ferris reacts

Fuck this gay world

Will amnesia Crusch be in the finale?

Does she ever get her memories back?

May or may not be in the finale. They have to fit a lot in 25 minutes.

Arc 6 is going on and she still doesn't have them back

No, she gets worse, the archbishop of lust gives her dragon AIDS during Arc 5

Fuck, I liked Crusch. How is her new personality?

From wiki

>Currently Crusch has had her memories eaten, making her become amnesic. Despite this, she shows a strong minded side, vowing to become much more of a person than she previously was. In addition to this, she is infected by Capella's dragon blood.

7 hours guys

What is Capella's dragon blood ? A disease ?

i wont make it in time, 6am here

Would be cool if we could watch it together

Live streams are a thing

But someone needs to organize this chaotic bunch

It sounded more like a bloodborne curse in the wiki summary. It's kind of vague about what it does, but it seems to semi-Crusch until Subaru sucks out some of her curse. The implication being it doesn't effect Subaru, or he has some kind of resistance?

*semi-disable Crusch

Is Rem Pride? Nobody else outside the Witch's Cult is able to smell Satella on Subaru, and her high-performance-but-low-self-esteem behavior matches the other Archbishops' contradictory personalities perfectly.

I think they'll skip the Satella part when defeating Betelgeuse. It wouldn't make much sense to hire a VA only to speak a few lines this episode.

I WANT THESE TWO TO BE HAPPY

FUCK SUBARU, FUCK REM

>It wouldn't make much sense to hire a VA only to speak a few lines this episode.

I don't know, maybe they could just have Rie Takahashi deliver those lines.

What if they just use megumin?

That would be like confirming Satella is future Emilia

IF THEY JUST GOT 1 MORE EPISODE

JUST. ONE. MORE.

They did get a VA to do Frederica's one line thou.

>post yfw they include the fucking opening

Satella is future Emilia ? Does that mean she gave Subaru immortality because he died in the future and they were in love together so she came back in time to save him ?

>yfw it's missing a character

We don't know who Satella is yet. I'm just saying that if they did that, secondaries would see it as confirmation that she's future Emilia.

FUCK YOU.

They really shouldn't waste time like that.

desu I think these two would also be cute together. Their relationship kind of reminds me of Prunus Girl.

Ferri is for Crusch and Crusch is for Ferri.

I just wish we saw some more Ferris & Crusch scenes, preferably a cute one too, or more. That said, surely the EX novels would provide if we got an adaptation of it.

Aftersex Rem fig incoming.

Is the last episode an hour long?

Dubs confirm.

Cred Forums is going to be such a shitfest in about 8/9 hours lads

Neither the OP nor ED really lend themselves well to that. It only works with something like Ga-Rei Zero where you can pull it off subtly.

Next ep could have one.

I hope that the EX novel gets animated so much.

Or translated.

Post yfw they dont but the op plays during a hype moment

C-Can you screenshot some user? I'll be asleep most of it

>yfw credits drop and "To be continued summer 2017"

I wonder how they'll go about the last episode, where they will end it and such. Either way, i'm hyped!

Sure, I had fun getting this screenshot for ep 18.

Do you really think 25 can top this

finally i can quit seeing this shit anime get threads

Edgy

Post yfw the ep is better than anyone here expected

New Thread here!

user browses QUALITY A-1 pictures Qualidea threads

>Ferris not main focus.
Shit thread desu.

Shit thread, here's the real one.

>25 countdown video still not up on CR

What's going on?

>Containment thread.

Freeze tracks in groups to reduce live rendering load, dumbass.

>search and re zero character using their romanized name
>no matches
>search using kana
>lo and behold, matches.

Don't see what you're trying to prove.