youtube.com/watch?v=xNSI0Ojd1cY
marumaru.in/c/26
youtube.com/watch?v=2VOxwIbY1ro
files.catbox.moe/20xags.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vegeta is a shitter
Black is best boy.

HALF SAIYANS FTW

whenever black talks all I can hear is an old lady's voice so he's completely ruined for me

N-no! He's not a shitter, just....he just lost at the most convenient times that's all

black is goten.
My theory:
After travelling to U6/7 to wish for immortality future zamasu went to some planets and started eradicating some filthy ningens.He then went to earth thats where he discovered a wasteland left by the androids. Thats not all as he looks at the devastated state of the planet with his disgusted look on his face he finds a baby crying all alone. That baby was goten and he raised him to become goku black. Black being goku can't be since future zamasu has no knowledge of goku. Another thing that might point to it is that future trunks has yet to meet goten in the regular time line.

>Gohan irrelevant normie jobber, unlike his father
>Vegeta relevant but super jobber unlike his son
Like pottery

is there an episode this week?

yes

Why couldn't they just keep Trunk's hair like this? Why is it spikey now? Bulma too.

Trunks best saiyan

No

nice quads, but future zamasu doesn't need to know about goku because of time rings, my dude. The zamasu we see in the future is more than likely the same one from the past and there could very well be a whole nother zamasu back in his own universe unaware of what's going on in U7

>has a ssj2 with the same power as a god trained ssj3 goku
>with vegeta's training he was able to stand up against ssjr goku black
JUST GIVE HIM THE GOD POWERS AKIRA

filthy ningen shouldnt be this handsome

N-ningen give me these gay thoughts! They must be destroyed!

Whenever Vegeta talks all I can hear is a jobber's voice so he's completely ruined for me

Gotenfags really don't want to be left out.
Are you jealous that trunks is by far the superior of the two?
i am going to tell you a lil something akira tends to neglect old characters a lot.So saying goten doesn't get a lot of screenshot is the same as saying lunch is the wife of zeno.

How did Trunks come out so handsome with a father like Vegeta?

does somebody have the webm of vegeta jobbing to hit and black side to side?

implying?

>has a ssj2 with the same power as a god trained ssj3 goku
Only in the manga

If you're trying to prove that Goten is Black, then that gif is pretty counter-productive, senpai.

manga is more canon then the anime.
or are you going to tell me this abomination is canon?

>goten has 4 spikes of hair
>goku has 3
LOL NOPE

They're both canon.

Vegeta must remind them of someone that used to bully them or something.

Bulma's inhuman goddess genes she gets from her mom. Vegeta is pretty cute too though user, his hair makes him look a bit weird but otherwise he has good facial traits.

reminder

The one incorporates filler.
The other one stays true to the source material.

best couple

reminder goku's hair spikes always switches to 3-4 hair spikes all the time.

fucking degenerates

Super anime is canon to the anime.
Manga is canon to the manga.

here in the same tournament buu arc goku has 3

then goes back to 4 again goku's hair DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IT'S ALWAYS CHANGING LIKE A BI POLAR BITCH

Goten too has 3 spikes.
Its just animators not being consistent.

>vegeta that tall
kek

uh huh

>Half-breeds

>manga is more canon then the anime.
Then why did you mention this?

You aint proving shit with your spikes crap. Both goku and goten alternate between 3-4 spikes.

threadly reminder that goku has 3 spikes in the manga and blacks design comes from toriyama himself just like future trunks having blue hair
toei is just being faithful to the actual design

goten has 3spikes in the manga too?

When did i said that?

It's amazing how angry Goten got at being mistaken for Goku that he ended up cutting his hair and wearing a shirt with his name on it.

Why didn't he like that Cred Forums?

goten doesn't exist in that timeline
all signs point to black being goku or his clone
since he knows all his techniques

Vegeta kept trying to attack him

Foreshadowing goku black lol?

broly must have traumatized him

>Boo

I blame Yamamuro. The man just doesn't have it anymore.

goten could have just spend his time on godtube and then came across u6 earth channel and checked goku's moves out.

i agree
his art became worse with the time
>we will never get another movie with wrath of the dragon or fusion reborn art

What I want to know is, after all the time theyve spent together, especially now that theyve been training pretty much nonstop in super; how has vegeta not figured out instant transmission?

Its easily gokus best move, is infinitely useful, and doesnt seem very complex.

Hell Cooler figured it out, and i doubt the yardrats taught him.

cute

reminder that george lucas helped in the creation of dragonball by influencing akira.

Forever useless.

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=xNSI0Ojd1cY

This makes sense.

This too.

This is correct.

black knows it too, right? maybe it's more of an innate ability you have to unlock? desu anyone in the universe could make use of it, and if the yardrats knew it then why not someone like beerus or whis or basically everyone?

the yadrat one isn't that good since you need to lock on someones ki.
Kai Kai is the good shit what is strange is that kami knew it but it seems like piccolo didn't inherited after fusioning with him.

How powerful would a theoretical golden cooler be?

>tfw no rope this week

moar

Is there an episode this week?

>kami knew it
No he didn't.

nah the lazy fucking chinks are taking a break

Are you fucking retarded he even posted the panel where he used the technique.

Goku Black is really just Goku from another timeline who didn't hit his head.

Look at his face, he didn't want to go

Are you retarded? If he knew Kai Kai he would have teleported Goku to the Saiyans, obviously what he's doing in that pic is only tied to the after live not full blown teleportation.

There is a difference between instant transmission and teleportation. The former requires focusing on ki signature, the later is just for going wherever you want and is usually reserved for gods. An example of this difference can be seen when Buu blows up the planet.

BRAH WHEN?!!!!

what did user mean by this

Probably after the Zam/Black arc. In before that one autist who insists she is older than Pan.

Goten's only hope to not fall on irrelevancy is to be Buracku.

My theory is that Ningen hater went to earth to search for Goku but all he could find was Goten, so he thought it would be the best way to have his revenge on filthy ningens.

I wonder what Potara fusion is like. Give their expressions, it's not very pleasant.

they could've just resolved a lot of inconsistency issues by simply revealing that Bulma's natural hair color is purple.

>trying to remember who that is
>google image
oh dear this is just sinful

Do you think Bulma is carrying her already and she doesnt want to tell the news to Vegeta because of the current crazy situation?

>Humans using the earrings of the gods for their own purposes

He doesn't, go check out more panels and chapters. It's 3 in some, 4 in others

the 3 spikes vs 4 is just the anime staff

>humans

your next
>oldest evil being in all of dragon ball
>rapping kais left and right

SSB Vegetto when?

like gay sex

that's what i said. Kai kai is the latter.

kaioshin can't teleport anywhere, kai kai we see him do is just to teleport to king of all's place

only kaioshin attendant can teleport anywhere

It's fairly obvious the "5 years ago" occasion was going to be Bra's birth. And since Pan is 4 years old, that means Bra is 1 year older.

I started laughing when Kid Buu started turning red.

is Kid Buu the most dangerous villain in anime?

needs more female broly

no that's frieza if he trained

you mean cell.

Next tournament please.

If Buu were to slowly consume more and more lifeforms he would be unstoppable.

Buu transforms Bill into a chocolate while he's sleeping and eats him, what now?

>Kid Buu uses Bide.webm

He turns into a little shit that does nothing but threaten to blow the planet up and eat pudding all day.

Was there a new episode today? If not, when's next episode?

fund it mfw no giant amazon qt wanting the D

I'm a drawfag, tell me what you want user

8 days

Next week

Why were the villains after Frieza so underwhelming in comparison? Yet, had a fear of losing his power and influence to the Saiyans which effects the entire series plot.

Frieza was such a great villain because he already had conquered much of the universe and handled his villainy like a businessman.

Cell just wanted to fight strong opponents.

Buu just destroy and wasn't much different from Perfect Cell.

Tall female ssj broly carrying a defeated goku away while repeating Kakarot over and over bonus have a defeated Vegeta laying on the ground

Cell was kinda cool because of his whole perfectionist concept, but you're right, there really wasn't much to him beyond that. The point of Buu was that he was just a force of pure destruction.

Frieza and Black are the only good villains, really. Beerus too if you consider him a villain.

Say no more, I'm on it

Is this legit? Has it seriously only been 2 years since the start of Super? I thought it was like 5.

Vegeta wishes he had that much hair

>Cell was kinda cool because of his whole perfectionist concept,
No not really.

He wasn't even a "villain" per se, but the most ambitious biological product of one of the best minds Earth had to offer, looking for his own place in the universe, while constantly questioning what purpose his (beloved) father planned for him, after carrying out his hard coded duty to absorb 17 and 18. He was also a slave to his Saiyan/Freeza genes which gave him killer pulses he couldn't suppress. It's a pretty sad story. Of all the unredeemable villains Cell was by far the most troubled and understandable.

I don't think Toriyama ever went this far when designing the character, but he's a pretty good take on human mistakes taken too far, even more so when you try to play God. Gero was the real villain here, for allowing such a monstrosity to exist.

Cell's also one of the most chill after becoming perfect. According to himself, he doesn't give a shit about his "Kill Goku" programming anymore & just wants to have fun (Saiyan cells), albeit fun from the torment of others (Frieza cells). He doesn't have any grudge with Goku & sees him as a worthy opponent & no hatred. In that scene he was still looking for his true purpose, and only created the tournament as a means to find out.

danke

Gohan and Videl are young parents. They couldn't wait for sex.

I mean subjectively speaking obviously. I admitted that Cell wasn't that great of a villain.

I'll buy it, it means that Uub actually is supposed to be ten eventually like the epilogue.

I actually liked th brolly movie tho...

Make that one of the sequels and im sold tho, just make it his twin sister.

2nd sequel could be some bro/winsec... eer... i-I mean tag team... mm... f-fusion!

Ya well go with that.

He gets raped by Whis.

>frieza
>good villain

lolno
Hes a distant 3rd on a list of 3. Frieza saga was also the worst dbz saga.

Underrated post

At least Goten isn't a virgin by the EoZ unlike Trunks

you mean sexy

>implying Trunks isn't plowing Mai on a daily basis by the time EoZ happens

When you think about it Bra really would be the best girl in bed, pretty much Teen Bulma with raging monkey hormones that I bet make her all kinds of horny

New episode when?

oh yeah we have never seen teen vegeta, now i want a slice of life time travel saga to also make supreme kai of time canon

Zamasu hates filthy Ningen Lovers though.

next week

Who is the best Dragon Ball waifu and why is it Mai?

waiting for the manga chapter leaks should come soon.

that's not zamasu it's our good old kai kai shin

What, are you saying all Kaioshin look alike, you fucking racist ningen?

without color its hard to tell

I love Vados-chan!

Bibbity Bobbity Boo
Freeza, not Frieza
Vegetto, not Vegito (this doesn't even make sense)

FUCKING NINGENS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>vados
>ningen
fuck off zamasu
go make some tea

>subhumans loving a Goddess
>not FUCKING NINGENS
KILL YOURSELF RETARDED NINGEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

don't you have some tea to make?

How would vegeta respond to this?

Like a bitch- frieza voice

>Ssjblue kaiokenx10 not in the manga
Not canon

>The manga's Hit fight in general
Even if it's not canon, the anime was better.

lol frieza has no legit motive, other than being evil just to be evil...

>the anime was better.
Nah it was shit

>lol
>...

Wait since when is the super manga canon? Its just a promotional thing to the anime. The anime is the true canon.
Vegetafags denying goku>vegeta

>Its just a promotional thing to the anime
Nah it's not.

Why do they make dying to be such a big deal in DB universe?

All the characters know there is a afterlife so what's the big deal about dying when you will be free from this shit forever? Disregard the Kid Buu trying to destroy it there is no real consequence of dying.

Nope the manga is canon cause it doesnt contain bullshit fillers. The moment super tied itself with Z with the bulma/ginyu filler thats when it stopped being canon.

Are you fucking retarded.
His motive was to rule over the universe amd fuck alien bitches. He was a true boss. Kid buu was just evil because.
Cell sole purpose was to kill goku.

Please don't do this. You have this same argument every week. Aren't you two tired by now?

Not him, but this is the most bullshit mental gymnastic shit I've seen.

Going by this logic, neither super's anime or manga is canon, because both feature Gregory, who is a filler only character

Please not again

>tfw still waiting for the time chamber training for ssjb

Damn those koreans are taking so long to leak it.

Except gregory never showed up in the super manga. Check your facts faggot.

what was the site again?

Yeah, the manga is not canon.
Just promotional garbage completely inferior to the anime.

marumaru.in/c/26

does something being canon or not really affect your enjoyment of something?

Ah dont bother its just your usual vegetafag who wants the manga to be canon so that jobeta can stay equal to goku. ok even do he is right with the filler nonsense . Ssj kaioken happened.
Goku>vegeta

>jobeta
Don't you mean Vejobber?

Nope ssjkaioken is as much true as yamcha being perfect cell level.
Not canon means not relevant.
Vegeta = goku in strength
Deal with it

>Haircutting
NO! NOT AGAIN!

But dat Garland though

Nope, the manga isn't canon. Only the anime matters. Deal with it.

Jokes on you user.
Yamcha is perfect cell level.

fucking lol
though cell joining the z fighters would be amazing, even though we all know he wouldn't keep up and go the way of majin buu

Ignore retarded buzzword spammers

what the actual fuck are you talking about????
It's the Anime where they completely trashed Vegeta's character and made him a fucking jobber that's completely dwarfed in comparison to SSBxKK10 Goku.
In the manga Vegeta was redeemed by showcasing that it was his multiple transformations in succession that exhausted him.
It's the Anime that fucked up so bad making Vegeta insignificant in comparison that they literally devoted a whole fucking filler arc to Vegeta-pandering with Purple Vegeta fighting equally to Goku.

No the anime has tainted itself with filler. Just created more inconsistency.
Thats filler.
Thats a good exemple as to why canon is important to avoid bullshit like this.

being a gohanfag must be hard,i guess as kids they self inserted a bit as gohan

meanwhile im a gokufag since day one

>dragon ball was awesome
>sayajin, frieza and buu saga were hype as fuck
>the first part of gt was cool
>and super is fun for all the shit and giggles like kaioken SSJBlue

the only thing gohanfags have is the cell saga and that time when gohan almost rekt super buu

>job

Spot the vegetafags! found them:
Anime>manga deal with it faggots.
Goku ssj kaioken destroys jobeta any day of the week.

He has Saiyan cells and Freeza's, he'd become a monster user

>Goku ssj kaioken destroys jobeta any day of the week.
that's part of the problem that makes Toei shit so bad in comparison to the manga that stays true to the canon plot outlines.
Vegeta and the rest of the fighters are completely dwarfed in comparison to SSBxKK10 Goku because of how overpowered they made him just to move faster than stopped time. The whole fight was riddled with plotholes and inconsistencies in comparison to the well described and well thought out mechanics of Tokitobashi in the manga.
The cherry on top of all this is when Gowasu was watching the Godtube coverage of Hit vs Goku they literally cut out ANY scene of Kaioken ever happening.

Think 18 thought she would end up marrying some bald manlet before she got androided?

I am gonna stop argueing with you.
But at the end of the day the manga is the true source and continuation of the dragonball canon but if you enjoy the nonsensical overpowered fanservice then pls swallow all of that toei cum.

>bald

>In the manga Vegeta was redeemed by showcasing that it was his multiple transformations in succession that exhausted him.

>the manga redeemed Vegeta by turning him into a retard who can't conserve his energy properly

You keep saying this, but I still can't believe it.

Vegeta is just as important as a bird (as in not that important, at all). He needs more bullying and to job even more!
youtube.com/watch?v=2VOxwIbY1ro

haha

Vegeta's weakness has always been his hubris, this is fitting for his character.
It sure beats getting fucking stomped and then completely overshadowed by his supposed rival that is literally over 10 times stronger than him.

still hoping.

What did Cell want to acomplish anyways?

If he had Saiyan genes he would want to become stronger, so keeping the Z-Figthers alive and fighting other future enemies would be pretty cool, though, but would happen the same that happens with every other character that's not Goku, would become a jobber, I hate this shit the most, remember when Krilling and Goku could have an even match?

Do shoulder-pads contribute for great armor design?

Yo dude get the cream dude or else he gonna go in dry. gregory is in fact not in the super manga at all haha or any nonsensical filler crap.
^ this user here gets it.

The manga is the true canon.
End off. Enjoy all your headcanons anmie fags

Technically speaking, Toriyama designed Gregory himself and Gregory also made an appearance in the Dragon Ball Kai, the official "Toriyama approved Author's cut" version of the series.
If he were to make an appearance in any medium it wouldn't be that farfetched.

Toryiama designed multiple characters in filler episodes and even movies aka broly. He even designed all of the gt cast you gonna tell me gt and broly are canon now?

just look at him in this pic he's a damn manlet

Kai isnt canon. Its just shorter version of Z with a lot of filler cut off. In kai every z fighter helps gohan in the beam struggle but in the manga it was just vegeta.
True canon is the manga again.

I actually agree with you on almost everything you've posted, I just wanted to point out that Gregory is quite legit compared to all the other pseudo canon characters.
Manga is indeed the true canon source material especially when we're addressing the original series not Super, that's an obvious statement.

The canon purists really need a thread for themselves. I swear I see this shit every day 24/7 not even funny.

It would be nice if they had their own containment thread.

You have no life if you lurk around 24/7 in a dragonball thread faggot.
>in before says the canon faggot
I am a big ssjblue kaioken fan

Soon.

Agreed. They're annoying as fuck.

what would they think about each other?

Where my leakbros at? Where my Gohanfags at?

Future Gohan would be happy for him. Though would warn him that danger is always lurking and that Gohan shouldn't slack off too much.

Gohan would admire his courage and inner strength.

Future Gohan jealous that present Gohan still has both arms.

Future Gohan - "Dude you came to visit me but didn't fucking bring me a Senzu Beam?"

Future gohan: damn you look like a fucking pussy
Current gohan: and inget the pussy.
*Drops mic*
Turns ssj and faints.

Future gohan: you've always been a bitch.
Sry this was some crap I wrote while thinking it I guess I just toryiamad .nvm that was bad too. bye imma fuck off now.

please do

Not canon

Jk

Also he'd be kinda envious but happy that he made his dream of becoming a scholar come true.

Kill yourself.

You gotta slow down with the autism there buddy next thing you know you'll be posting tons of stuff about whats canon or not.
You dont want to end up like one of these fags do ya?

Yeah, get out of here

post more of roshi gropes

>Filthy monkey is destroying that
Fucking whore selling out her race to some dumb monkey

>Look at me mom how edgy I am threatening people to kill themselves in an anime thread.

Wew you sure are a productive member of this society.

You had your chance and you blew it, Yamcha.

no MORE roshi being roshi

It's weird how Saiyans are just miniature ape monsters. I wonder how Videl would feel if she knew what Gohan used to change into

>threatening people to kill themselves
Wew you sure are retarded.

Wouldn't Videl be younger since Gohan was in the time chamber.

once you go saiyan you can never go back

You tagged the wrong dude faggot.

>ape
>has a tail

Fail bio in high school, user?

>once you go saiyan you can never go back

They call them Great Apes, don't blame me

do you have the webm of roshi and 18?

>implying tiny human dick is enough for Bulma

Now watch this guys and tell me that ningen don't need to be wiped out.

They always get reffered as monkeys in the anime.
> dont blame me
Doesnt change the fact you dont know your biology. Dumbass

In the terribly translated dub they do.The name for the transformation is Oozaru and has the jap word for monkey right inside of it.

I'm confused guys. I'm not that much into the right track of Dragon Ball events. So, my question is: where's Uub in Super? DBZ ended with him departing to train with Goku, so... is that still relevant? did it push some urent DBS facts?
Again: WHERE IS UUB??

Krillin doesnt have a nose...

I know they're not apes retard, I'm just going off the terminology they used in the show. Fucking autists on this board.

Uub is still an infant in super. The ending of Z takes 10 years later after the death of kid buu. Stop being an illiterate faggot. If you are interested in the subject look it up.

uub's like a couple years old in super. they mention him in one of the episodes.

>where's Uub in Super?
He's still a baby, Super happens before the ending of Z.

yeah uub is born right before the champa tournament started give him time to get order he is still a baby

I rather be an autist then a braindead retarded fag.

you don't have the webm of roshi groping 18?

just gotta wait until dragon ball super 2 for him to be old enough to job

Lol the dummy got triggered.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I lost it user, forgive me.

>fucking autist on this board
Congrats you played yourself

>no love for Chi-Chi

Not him but do people just call them Oozarus? Or just don't bring them up?

I remember beating my shota dick to this back in the 90's.

>tfw the last Gohanfag on Cred Forums

It looks like I'm all alone again.

i'm still here

chichi should almost be counted as a villain. she single-handedly prevented the person with the most potential from getting stronger, tries her hardest to stop the main character from getting stronger, and will probably interfere with pan/goten.

Don't worry user, you won't be alone anymore when you have to hold all those hands.

I'm asking you guys, you inmature faggot.

Oh, I see, understood. Thanks for answering me.

...So... now I can't help but think of: Super before DBZ ending?? So, am I suppose to get the fact that Goku experienced all of Super's stuff before these final chapters we all remember?? Shit, sounds like a canon mess heh.

Thanks user.

You'll be sucking my dick once the bet proves to be right.

>Future Gohan: Even if things are better now, you always have to be focused in case of what happens, because you just might lose something in the heat of the moment.
>Reg. Gohan: Yeah...

I wonder how Future Gohan's Xenoverse combos will work with only one arm and all.

super is 2 years after buu and gt is another timeline or something

He's got both arms due to Japan censorship. But I expect he'll mostly use one arm in combat like in Tenkaichi 3 and Raging Blast 2.

lol retard

Nah the only dick sucker here is you Gohanfag

Where do all this underage faggots come from? The cancer needs to stop

Leave my Gohanfag alone you bullies!

Wait until the final battle, hope you can swallow.

>Japan censorship
Amputee's aren't allowed or something?

Pretty much for video games. It'll bump up the rating from T to M. No good for sales.

Probably from Cred Forums

All these bets make me want to bet.

I will bet my hand virginity on SSJB Vegito defeating Black and Zamasu.

Sweden?

yeah well I bet fusing doesn't come into play at all. they'll play it off like both goku and vegeta are too stubborn and want to beat black themselves.

>*SSB Gogeta defeating Black and Zamasu
Fixed that for you.

The last place a Gohan fan would want to be is in a DBZ thread.
Unless you're saying Gohan followed by cuck, or HE'S A SHITTY SELF-INSERT or HE WAS A BAD CHARACTER ANYWAY, there's no point in hanging out here.

Well I don't mind Gogeta either, since it'll trigger some anons.

You will be holding my hand soon, then.

It was stated magic does not work on Beerus

Not him but I'm a lurker Gohanfag. It hurts to see what has become of Gohan's treatment.

I've given up.
I gave up as soon as I saw him in the green jumpsuit. They don't know what to do with him, they're not going to make SSB anything other than Goku/Vegeta's exclusive toy, and fuck if they're going to let him be close to stronger than Goku. So off on the jobber's bus he goes.

And you know what? I can live with that. I'd rather he not show up than show up to job.

What gets me is this immediate backlash from everyone else on how he's shit, and a self-insert and gets more power ups ans special treatment among other horseshit.

Black Gogeta

I'm still hoping trunks gains ssjb and finishes off black for wrecking his timeline.

where did Bulma hide that diamond?

In her cavern sized vagina

why was this nigga so fucking smug when introduced, always gets me

hi

He himself said he thought he was hot shit until he saw the power of Goku, Gohan and Vegeta in Babadi's spaceship when they fought.

he knows he will fuck everyone over

bye

hi

Not Canon

Hime-cut has never not been best girl.

hi

how butthurt will you be when gogeta appears in super?

Future Trunks best Trunks.

hello

>Hime-cut has never not been best girl.
Wrong.

>Ooga booga! We proud warriors!

Shit, meant for

I'm laughing at how imperfect everyone is.

his eyes looks fucked

Hope he shows up since he'll most likely be serious this time around.

TRUNKS-FAGS GET OUT HE'S THE WORST SAIYAN FUCKING SHIT TASTE NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>behind that computer is frieza having flashbacks of being cut into pieces

Is he wrong for hating Ningen?

Nope

>Zamasu, you must trust mortals
>Here lets go to the future, they'll be civilized, you'll see
>Look, they've discovered fire! Aren't they civilized, Zam-
>Zamasu, why the fuck did you kill that one trying to kill us?
>Zamasu, your comments are becoming more openly supportive of ningen genocide. I guess my words finally got through to you! Have you heard about the Super Dragon Balls?

>Oh, Lord Beerus, how are you?
>No Zamasu is totally pure I had a chat with him he's cool now
>Nah idk where he is but he's totally not plotting to kill ningens, honest

Man I created it in like 2 minutes chill

>implying Gowasu wont fuck Zamasu up

in tea making

Does Goku even like Chi-Chi? Seems like she is just his breeding factory and when he doesn't want to breed he ignores her

Mighty Vegeta. Prince of all manlets

did you draw that

My DICK.

Wouldn't this scene be categorized as rape?

Sexual assault.

>tfw Black is revealed to be Goten
>yfw Vegeta gets buttblasted his son is weaker than Goku again
I just want to see Vegeta get bullied more.

That's from Fun Sexy Dragon Ball.

why does this look like official art

why wouldn't she go with him

so that she can minimize casualties until he's back because she's apparently the last person that can lead

>or something

And by something, it means "not canon".

files.catbox.moe/20xags.jpg

>files.catbox.moe/20xags.jpg
>pubic hair

God, do I love funsexydragonball.

Based user

>leaving your woman behind when the world is being destroyed and she is the only person left to repopulate the world with
mai would get gang raped by the homeless remnants of the population

If Mai can survive a ki blast from Black, she certainly can defend herself from a bunch of horny ningens.

Could her womb survive the onslaught from Trunks?

Given his PTSD episodes, he may destroy her.

I don't think it was a direct hit and she can't fly
how could she possibly stop 12 guys from holding her down and raping her

It will probably be painful in the first few times, but yes. The actual reason that saiyans like strong-willed women is because their vaginas were made for taking saiyan cock.

Well, she has a gun.

Yeah sure.

As the dick that Bulma uses to pass on her superior genes that let her BEND TIME AND SPACE INTO BEING HER BITCH!

The woman has Pym-level tech, and figured out time travel! She had a cyborg for a month, and her dad figured out how to fix him so good that they cyborg wasn't even aware of how fixed he'd been.

Bulma was apparently an infant when she started being a super-genius!

and they have 12

The resistance guys respect her though and they would be too afraid of Trunks beating the living shit out them when he finds out what happened. Also there are still other women among the survivors that they can fuck.

If Buu gets his way Beerus dies anyway because the Kai dies.

champa is not for lewds

>Genderbend Kibuto Kai
Not gonna lie. If Kibuto Kai were a woman, she would have been my waifu

i dont think that one is a genderbend

Guess manga leaks won't be out till Monday

Damn it.

No. Stop it. STOP IT THIS INSTANT.

>tfw my boy Trunks is relevant again

I know he's gonna get his shit kicked in eventually, but seeing him go toe to toe with Pink Goku was nice.

That's some shit taste you got there, fampai.

It sure feels good to see Trunks getting more love after so many years.

Was Kibuto Kai always this feminine, in his male form?

I want a Chi-Chi episode

Slice of Life episode with Goku and Chi-Chi staying at home with Goten, and enjoying some family time together

How will Funimation even make goku not seem like a retard. I know that he was always like this in the Jap-Dub, but just how can they make Goku to the one he was back at DBZ?

They'll add a line where Goku says he was smoking dragonweed. Suddenly everything he does will seem appropriate

Not even weed, will make you that dumb, bro

Think of how it slows you down when you're not retarded. Now, if you start off at retarded, and add weed to that, you get Goku

Cred Forums this is your god now
Comments?

But Vegeta always beats Goku.

Friendly reminder

Something something post-apocalyptic timelines make you mature faster.

Did he use the Chamber at all?

Buu should just have killed everyone, but Trunks
and should have left Earth to rot a few years before coming back

What if the wish was to get him some sort of Saiyan murdering machine? And then he went for trunks timeline since all the full blooded saiyans are RIP there.

That's why he destroyed Goku and Vegeta but can't really handle Trunks that well. (I mean before he traveled back to the past they fought for years)

It seems this dude is just a poor teacher.
If he was a better teacher maybe Zamasu would feel sorry for the mortals than feel hatred.

So who is happy with this villian? I like him, his god higher than thou attitude is really fun to see from a kaioshin

I was wondering if his second wish was actually to bring his dead self back to life in gokus body. Since the spoilers indicate that Zamasu dies I'm the past.

I doubt that is the case user other than mentally.
Future Trunks? Not at that point in time no. Kid Trunks however has, so technically he should be a little older considering his and Goten's time in the time chamber as Gotenks, granted most of it was as Gotenks, they still spent some time outside of Fusion.
Kid Trunks would probably cry in a corner after that or something.

Well I guess Vegeta could just presentate him to Daddy's belt

Fusion fucked up his hieght for a while

LEMONS

>tfw Cell Jr are attempting to kill off your friends

Dicks out for blackambe

There was an episode of that in the Cell Games Saga

Black... You killed Shota-kun
You godly hore! I hope Trunks blasts you to oblivion

Why is this "all of a sudden" thing so common in translations? I'm sure the phrase is natural in the japanese, but it's fucking dumb in English.

Not with Goten

it would be dissapointing for trunks to have a ss form with almost the same color as his regular hair

So what?
You want Trunks, to get some speciel color only hybrids can get, such as green?

Reminder than Bulma's only with Vegeta because she was sad about Yamcha cheating on her again and he looked pathetic and lonely.

He's her beta provider after Chad was done with her.

>FTW
>tumblr
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Vegeta is fucking tsundere, he would never allow himself to be a tool

i'd like for him at least to have a "form" not a new fucking hair dye....

All right guys who has it worse, gohanfags or vegetafags?

Vegetafags cuz gohanfags have an excuse for gohan to be weak besides vegeta who keeps training but all he does is jobbing

Gohanfags, because unlike Gohan, Vegeta actually does something other then being a useless cunt. Even if it mostly revolves jobbing

Maybe a Poll would be better.

What if he just achieved god ki, but stayed in his SSJ2 form?

What if someone is in the middle while this happens?

>Vegeta got God ki while training with Goku and Whis
>Trunks got God ki while training with Vegeta

Why did people hate it when he fought against Black and Ningenphobic again?

>yfw trunks will only revive bulma and kaioshin at the end of this arc with the super dragonballs and not goku and co.

why is trunks such an asshole?

Bulmas mom is an Android.

did episode 59 come out yet or am i just retarded

This makes me wish for Broly to be an an Apochai type uncle to goten and Trunks

No show this week

spread the spoiler, goku goes kayoken defeats black, beerus kills zamasu and then goku shrinks as a result of kayoken, a world tournament happens, 5 years pass and pan has grown up and trunks is now a teenager, goku and the 2 of them travel (following DBGT story line) why do you think the latest leak has people from DBGT in it?

thanks for listening kiddos, email me at [email protected]

>gt

Black Goku has Kamehameha and instant transmition, what gives you the impression that he can't use kaioken too?

At least Vegeta is still in the show.

Because he is merged with a kaioshin which will make him weaker, imagine being crushed under your own weight.

From Kanzensuu:

>Kaioushin used his Paralysis Arts to hold Dabra in place for Trunks to kill, and then he himself died from his exhaustion and injuries. At the same time, Black is spectating the event, waiting till after Kaioushin's gone so that he wouldn't need to worry about any interference from Beerus, since he'd be dead.

Or it was the corpse of dead Goku in the future and kaioshin took over the body.

that god ki is manifested through ssb

>It seems this dude is just a poor teacher.

Is he? Or is he being a poor teacher on purpose?

>The manga is the true canon.

Irrelevant promotional material will never be canon. Period.
The anime is what matters now. Fuck off.

>But at the end of the day the manga is the true source

Nope.
The anime is the true source now, the DBS manga is just promotional material.
Doesn't matter what you want to believe, truth is truth.

>Black watching the whole fight from close distance

My god, the manga doesn't even care about making sense. Garbage.

The manga is canon lol stop argueing.
the anime has pointless filler in it which makes it automatically non canon. It's like saying dbz is canon and the manga isn't.Even though the super manga has a different artist it stays true to the original source aka the manga.

You back for another round user?
Take the redpill and accept that the manga is the true continuation of the story rather then the mess that you call a show.

Dont start this shit again.
Just fucking enjoy the content that you get ffs. Had enough of fucking canonfags.

how strong is dabura again? shouldn't ssj2 be enough to beat him easily?

remember how the androids were stronger than goku's timeline

probably the same here

>the driving episode
>pointless filler

ok even if kaioshin died here.
has everyone forgot about the old kai being sealed in the sword. shouldn't that be enough to keep beerus alive?

Because you're more than likely going to end up with no body and will become Cell's fucktoy.

Leave Black to me!

>this will become canon

back to where you belong.
the trash

delete this

Toriyama clearly like the Manga better. He always shower the manga/Toyotaro with praise in his interviews but pretty much never mention the anime. Actually the last time he mentioned the anime he expressed his disappointment with the quality of the animation.

The moment vegeta realised he was made to jobb.

you prefer this one?

because toriyama personally checks the storyboard for each manga chapter

he isn't involved in the anime production, so that should tell you enough which is canon

DELETE THIS!!!

Are SSG and SSB the shittiest and most underwhelming forms in the franchise?

>Shit-tier design
>Literally never relevant, always introduced to be inferior to the enemy's power
>God ki hyped up but there's nothing godly about it, other than it's more powerful than normal SSJ

When do the palette swaps end and we get a legitimately cool transformation?

Super Saiyan Job 3 never achieved anything

Easy. Vegeta wishes for his tail back and goes SSJG Oozaru. Oozaru > kaioken

Because goku cant have his tail back as well?
Oozaru blue kaioken times 10

It's strong enough to beat fat Buu and tear a hole in the space time continuum.

>tfw barely any games let you use Goku with the pseudo-saiyan armor
At least BT3 lets you use it. Too bad the World Tournament prize cards from dokkan will never become handouts for any and all to get.

>It's strong enough to beat fat Buu
never happened so that goes out the window
>tear a hole in the space time continuum
that was Fusion Dance Magic

Doesn't matter ssjblue kaioken is not canon.
vegeta=goku in power in the manga.
the only thing goku has what vegeta does not is ssg. Vegeta only lost to hit so easily because he activated blue against cabba which decreased the boost in power during the hit fight to a tenfold. Toei even had to make this pointless filler about clone vegeta being as strong as goku so that the watchers don't get confused.

vegeta does have ssg as they imply, he just isn't like goku who holds back to scout

>It's strong enough to beat fat Buu
>never happened so that goes out the window
but it was stated

>trunks is stronger than literally anyone during the buu saga
>somehow cant beat dabura
what

when episode 59 pliz ?

Good thing goku is still the only one doing anything

yes, but it's never relevant as you said

Super Saiyan Job 3 has a literal 0 kill count

Half sayians don't care about fighting and he knows vegeta is a jobber.

>nah i could've killed buu back then but i wanted these 9 year olds to take care of them

Fucking retard why does he keep doing this?

>being this retarded
Read the Buu saga dumbass

Always felt like Goku was overestimating SSJ3

when episode 59 pliz ?

Let's just assume Future Dabura is stronger than original Dabura since he didn't come to earth with Babidi until Future Trunks was over his 20s.

the androids are stronger than goku's android, so it makes sense everyone else would be stronger

Can't wait for the full leak, this battle looks way better than in the anime

eh no the future androids are weaker than the goku androids.

he got his power up during the battle or after that
see

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
When is the episode my friends

next week amigo

Looks like next week

thans you my friend

Buu arc was the absolute worst trash imaginable, it only had a few cool moments like Vegeta's sacrifice.

Fucking Kid Buu is wrecking Goku and Vegeta, and someone leagues stronger (Ultimate Gohan) is right there on earth, ready to be teleported into the fight by Kibito Kai, but nothing.

What a fucking copout.

Are you fucking stupid?
Gohan was dead at the moment when earth blew up. But if goku had chosen gohan instead of mr satan the fight would have been over quicklier.

>never heard of dragon ball pooper until this thread
>google it
>looks like all those dbz mspaint recolours on deviantfart

>Buu arc was the absolute worst trash imaginable
Shit taste

>ready to be teleported into the fight by Kibito Kai
and then absorbed, goob job fool.

>goob
good*

No he wasn't dead.

Don't be fucking retarded. Gohan is smart, he would learn from his mistake.

He would manhandle Kid Buu the entire fight, giving Goku time to easily conjure up his Spirit Bomb for the finish.

Dumbasses.

It felt like Toriyama was trying to balance more character shit with action, but couldn't get it to work out properly so it felt sluggish

>goku had chosen gohan instead of mr satan the fight would have been over quicklier.
>chosen
Satan was closer and he wouldn't have reached Gohan in time.

>No he wasn't dead.
Retard.

When will goku obtain his true God outfit

>DBZ anime it's 100% cannon
Retard.

Xeno Goku is post GT Goku, so never.

Blame Vegeta for being such a fucking idiot.

Nobody discussing the manga page leak of Super?

You're the fucking idiot, Gohan would have just gotten absorbed.

Anyone thinking this will all lead into Xenoverse and heroes plot? The time patrol stuff.

There's time patrol Gotenks, and then he fuses with time patrol Trunks to make adult Gotenks.

What if OUR trunks is actually the Xenoverse time patrol Trunks, and mirai Trunks wasn't him in the first place?

dbz artstyle was so much better than super

I think you're a bit stupid. If Gohan would have gotten absorbed, why didn't Vegeta? Don't tell me you're some ultra Vegetafaggot who thinks he's some battle genius who would prepare for that while Gohan, the actual genius, would make the same mistake twice?

The DBS manga artstyle is pretty good, too. It's only dogshit if you're an anime toeishitter.

SPOILERS OF CHAPTER 16 OF SUPER DRAGON BALL

- Kibito and Old Kaioushin were also killed by Dabura!

[- That moment (battle with Dabura), Black had already "born" and Beerus would be a problem for him more than whis!]

- Before the future of Trunks collapse (NEW), Black killed the Kaioushins Gods and Destroyers of ALL WORLDS!

- Zamasu is a former Kaiou North!

You realise Gotenks is a pathetic joke, right? Powerful but entirely ineffectual.

Why would Future Trunks want anything to do with that disaster?

I blame Yamamuro. His designs are awful, especially those white highlights to toss on anything.

You know what I got out of that page before the spoilers were read?

I thought Trunks was forced to kill Supreme Kai, and Black (and by extension Zamasu) looked on in disgust at a mortal performing deicide, and deemed it unacceptable.

That's why they attacked Earth.

>Black killed the Kaioushins Gods and Destroyers of ALL WORLDS!
Just what does it take for zeno to notice anything

I think you're retarded.

>If Gohan would have gotten absorbed, why didn't Vegeta?
Because Gohan was the strongest unfused character, if he fought Kid Buu either Gohan or someone else would have gotten absorbed for Kid Buu to stand a better chance. He did the same shit with the Kaioshin. Neither Goku or Vegeta was that much stronger than him to make him feel threatened.

not canon

Zeno is a child-emperor archetype. He doesn't actually have any powers beyond being the one wearing the crown.

source of those spoilers?

super perfect cell=ssj2 in power
solarsystem buster

broly

You're still assuming that Kid Buu has a 100% chance to absorb Gohan again, which is completely unfounded and additionally, completely retarded when Gohan is one of the smartest fighters in the series.

It only worked on people who had never seen it before, as a total surprise attack. When you already show your trump card, it ceases to be a trump card, you fucking tard.

forgot pic related

>Are powerlevels bullshit?
Yes. But Broly has always been a special sort of bullshit.

Broly is non canon.
Case closed.

>when Gohan is one of the smartest fighters in the series.
How so?

For 2ch japan

>You're still assuming that Kid Buu has a 100% chance to absorb Gohan again,

>if he fought Kid Buu either Gohan or someone else would have gotten absorbed for Kid Buu to stand a better chance.
>or someone else

Learn to read

>Gohan is one of the smartest fighters in the series.
>Gohan
>smartest fighters
No dumbass

>It only worked on people who had never seen it before
Retard pls
Gohan saw Gotenks getting absorbed and that didn't stop him from sharing the same fate.

No Goku vs Black?

i think he is a puppet of the Whis race, remember when Whis said that each universe has a pair that both together make number 13? then when there were 18 universes how were the pairs made?

the same whis who is scared shitless of all-chan?
Nah

maybe he is pretending....then again, can you answer my question?

Maybe Zeno is so autistic he changed the numbering of the universes to make it fit.

That smug priest/vizier is the puppetmaster behind the bumbling clueless monarch.

By destroying the universes 7-12, you can change it from 19 to 13.

if zeno is allmighty then why doesnt he just create a friend

New thread

That's just too sad.

Because of weebs and "muh literal translations" instead of just translating to make sentences flow together.

sauce

in 7 days

Whis really doesn't seem scared, more suprised that Zeno even wanted to deal with Goku in the first place. Beerus is the one who becomes a complete bitch with the mere mention of his name.

they revived everyone during the fight, did you forget that part you stupid cunt?

Yamcha tapped that already. Cuckgeta is enjoying used goods.

Dude there are a lot of inconsistent things like these. Like everyone died in Future Trunks timeline yet no one talked to the guys alive through North Kaio. For example after Goku died in the future why didnt he go to North Kaio and kept contact to the guys that are alive?

I agree with you on this one. Idk why they didn't just get Gohan fight for them and be done with it. Don't say it was because they are too thirsty to fight because that was not the case.